Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #5

Remember to relax and take it easy. Report and ignore shitposting.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor
imgur.com/a/sZe66
imgur.com/a/8Upi9
imgur.com/a/QmPAj
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ
imgur.com/a/5ooE5
imgur.com/a/MrsuO
imgur.com/a/01azx
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
imgur.com/a/ITsGV
youtube.com/watch?v=z9X_4ML9fZw
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg
imgur.com/a/a4o4g
imgur.com/a/XO4kr
i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/e9J4N
i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496.
imgur.com/a/oytrB
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
i.imgur.com/JmLHGhq.jpg
imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yumi_Tōma#Pok.C3.A9mon)
imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ)
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
i.imgur.com/fQxWqR8.png
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3349088
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
imgur.com/a/7YWan
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/gJH5r
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
imgur.com/a/fHmoe
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
imgur.com/a/toyDw
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/0qine
i.imgur.com/PbIxWu9.jpg),
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
i.imgur.com/18VBzbe.jpg
i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg
imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
a.pomf.cat/vvkmqj.jpeg
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/9an0l
i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png
i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1
pastebin.com/VRxBU0W6
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
imgur.com/a/cU4Ha
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/dWZgl
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
my.mixtape.moe/jffsrz.jpg
i.imgur.com/soXIuCB.png
a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/XnBJfgG.jpg
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/tT0qu7x
imgur.com/7wPKNHs
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg
i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg
i.4cdn.org/a/1474069528198.jpg
imgur.com/a/Z2pBi],
imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]
imgur.com/a/gf9MA
files.catbox.moe/c6cpem.png
files.catbox.moe/aqow0i.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64862
imgur.com/a/T3qW8
a.pomf.cat/trjkld.png
a.pomf.cat/vkvhtf.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to request Mai Natsume preparing to throw or throwing her spear:
i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai in her combat outfit holding a morning star lily:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a Yakuza Boss lady. Clothes that are elegant and sexy but also kind of tomboyish would be preferred.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Erza please!

This week is our 4th year anniversary, so something cute or romantic, like a wedding dress, would be much appreciated! Many thanks!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, or running her own bakery, or ordering one of each at an ice cream place. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kukuru.

Here are some ideas that you might consider:
- Wearing a mahou shoujo outfit, maybe like Miyu’s one ( imgur.com/a/sZe66 ) or any design you’d like.
- Wearing hiking/camping gear, like in Yama no Susume ( imgur.com/a/8Upi9 ).
- Playing or holding a euphonium ( imgur.com/a/QmPAj ).

Anything else is also fine.

To celebrate a hundred years of tank warfare, requesting Yukari celebrating with a cake shaped like the Mark1 with number candles spelling 100 on the top.
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ

Requesting Kirino, in some sort of fluffy SI picture, anything from cuddling together, to shopping together, to pretending to be magical girls together; Anything would be nice.
Ref is here: imgur.com/a/5ooE5

Alternatively, I'd love to see her dressed as Cure Miracle, or in Mirai's school uniform, and casting cute spells: imgur.com/a/MrsuO Or looking super fashionable in the Moschino Barbie line, any of the outfits would be nice to see her in! imgur.com/a/01azx

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated, just nothing too lewd, please.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-diving in the ocean
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-Mai in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands, smiling but with a small drop of sweat on her face as if she were embarrassed

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar pose and angle to the picture below the reference, clothing can be anything.

- something like this imgur.com/a/ITsGV , lifting her bangs like in the picture
- only a hoodie
- the outfit in this video youtube.com/watch?v=z9X_4ML9fZw maybe with tiny twintails

Anything cute, cutelewd or autumn related would be nice.

Requesting Maki dressed as Josuke from Jojo Part 4.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg

Anything smug or cute is also definitely appreciated! Thank you, and have a good weekend!

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing the pilot suit from "last exile" (like the one who wears Tatiana Wisla).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/a4o4g

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my beloved Momo as a maid, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/XO4kr
Also, I'd like to request Touko Aozaki and Momo together wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, mayhaps riding a Kettenkrad (with Touko at the wheel).
Touko: reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Kettenkrad reference: imgur.com/a/e9J4N

Requesting Cyan!

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Kneesocks hunting Metal Slimes.
Metal Slime ref: i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

requesting
anything is fine cute or lewd preferred

Requesting Mai having some fun and dancing around barefoot

You can be as creative as you like with her outfit, since she loves wearing new and different clothes all the time.

Anything else is fine too, lewd or cute. Thanks in advance and have an awesome weekend!

Requesting Haruhi using Vira's bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062 or inviting me to a lap pillow while using a sweater dress like this one danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496.
Another idea would be playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her imgur.com/a/oytrB .
Anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Kaito doing fall activities like going for a hike or baking pumpkin cookies.

Or requesting him wearing fall clothing like a jacket with a scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Hi WWD! As it is the Chinese Moon Festival, I am requesting Deedlit wearing a nice Qipao (either one from the ref), doing a high kick or anything suggestive
-Training on Kame's island wearing the signature Orange Gi as shown in ref, or in a ready stance at the Budokai ring
-Coming in for a hug and a kiss wearing her normal green dress without armor or something comfy like i.imgur.com/JmLHGhq.jpg
-Dressed as a female Funny Valentine and posing with the Stand: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) (imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
-Deed's seiyuu has voiced several pokemon so her playing with an Eevee and an Espeon would be amazing else any other pokemon from this page (bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yumi_Tōma#Pok.C3.A9mon)
-Deed dancing for me at home in any of the outfits here: imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! My birthday is on Tuesday, so I'm requesting my waifu Cosmos from Fairy Tail either:

-Giving me a cake or cupcake made of any sour fruit.
-Giving me a present and inside it's a flytrap table decoration.
-Naked green ribbon like this (my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg) or this (my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
-She wishing me a happy birthday with a Giratina origin form (my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)

Can be with or without SI (drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 [Although it's the origin form mask])

Any other birthday situations are also welcomed.

Also, joint request with BirdyAnon with both wearing traditional dresses (imgur.com/a/JMKhJ) with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"

Thank you, and happy birthday to all other anons whose birthday was this week/would be next week.

Requesting my waifu posing like Yui/Momo in her bra and panties
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo

Or something simple that emphasizes her chest
i.imgur.com/fQxWqR8.png

Requesting Rin as a smug milf, bragging that she still has her figure.

Requesting Stocking relaxing in a fluffy bathrobe and slippers, please.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her out on a hike, riding in a hot-air balloon, or on a road trip, sleeping in the passenger seat of a car.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

It is Sunday once again so requesting my lovely Caren, that is all the worldly desire I have, just some Caren please.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight, having a nice comfy nap or conquering a tiny cardboard or plush city and my heart in a cute dinosaur Kigurumi!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
If you prefer a specific request, I would like to request her wearing an oversized chemise, please!
Bonus point if she's either waking up or trying to be sexy!

But if you want to do something else entirely that's alright too.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Even though summer should be about over, it's still so crazy hot here, so I'd like to request Etna sitting in a room being impacted by the heat, maybe looking exhausted while sweating, or cooling herself with a fan/cold drink

Of course anything cute is always appreciated,
if you'd like to draw something with my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting mira gardening or in a shoulderless sweater.
Something cute involving flowers would be nice too

Requesting my waifu Suzuna reading an unexpectedly lewd manga, doing some target shooting (maybe sporting clays), shopping for clothes, or wearing a dress. Of course if you'd rather draw something else, go ahead and do that instead. Hope everybody has been having a nice weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Nono while crossing her arms.
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra wearing the outfit of Ciel Alençon

preferably with matching ribbons depending on which hairstyle you go with

Have a wonderful weekend drawfriends and thanks bunches~

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her leaning forward, with a hint of bondage ropes underneath her clothes.
A style like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3349088 should work. But, you know, under her clothes.

Celebrating Mexico's Independence Day that was Friday and joint requesting with Cosmofag, Birdy and Cosmo wearing traditional dresses with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Dress ref: imgur.com/a/JMKhJ

Or
Requesting Birdy in her under cover outfit please, light lewd is ok.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK

Or
In one( or more if you want to) of these school girl uniforms.
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
skipping class, or on the top floor of a school enjoying the view.

Please and Thank you.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please, in a sleepy bedside pic like shown in the reference. Anything is appreciated of course, thank you!

Requesting Inori standing in the rain under an umbrella.

Dressed like Lillie from Pokemon Sun/Moon i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
Or wearing Illya's cat suit i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello WWD!

Since it's nearing the end of Summer, I would like to request Arche Klein in a yukata at a festival enjoying herself, or watching fireworks while sitting on her broom in the sky.

Anything else cute of Arche will be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my goddess in Dia’s “Mijuku Dreamer” outfit from Love Live. It can be in either of her forms. a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
-Or Nepu in Mirai’s gothic lolita underclothes. imgur.com/a/7YWan

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella on the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or semi-lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and telling a joke:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Optionally Sawyer in a pose like this, one of her legs up
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
Potentially partially undressed; wearing just her panties, her striped undershirt, socks, and one boot.

Or just her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Q-Que tal, m-maricas

Since Persona 5 is out requesting Aigis dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
Her taking a bubble bath or just cleaning her self off with bubbles covering her up.
As a Metal Slimegirl imgur.com/a/fHmoe
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
With a alternate hair style maybe a long one or, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hello!
Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- As a cheerleader.
- Cosplaying Alisa from Tekken (ref: imgur.com/a/toyDw )

Or if you want to use my SI
-Cuddling. While SI has a shocked or embarassed look with kiss marks on his face.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!
Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Hello again.

Requesting my dear Diana. Anything is fine, as long as it is non-lewd.

Thanks and have a great next week.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Taiga please.
Anything would be appreciated but something lewd would be greatly preferred.

Requesting Eureka dressed as an Ojou/Rich smug girl ohohoho laughing or just with drills In her hair.
More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Kurisu user, are you there?
Do you mind being delivered next week? I'm

Holas, jizzy?

Requesting Minatsu wearing an evening gown. With twintails or alternatively her hair down or in buns. Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting anything cute and not lewd.

People take shit too seriously.

Hello thread. Kindly requesting i-401, thanks!

I wanna do some deliveries this weekend but I kind of need an extra kick to do it, so if you quote me with your req and an emoji I'll do the first five today/tonight.

Just pick randomly, how hard is that.

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is having an alright weekend.

Requesting my beloved Ivis wearing the outfit of a Female Armor Knight” from the Disgaea series. Either in a fighting pose or looking cool.
Alternatively, having her wearing either an open-chest or a off-shoulder sweater would be fitting of the season; possibly enjoying a cup of hot coco. Of course, I'm alright with anything as long as it's cute or cool.

Reference to Female Armor Knight
imgur.com/a/0qine

I appropriate whoever takes the time to do this request and I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Heyo, all.
Requesting an iPhone screenshot of the camera (example: i.imgur.com/PbIxWu9.jpg), except of my beautiful waifu, Yukino, with user.
Some other ideas for the picture would be her drinking something with a straw or holding a peace sign while blushing heavily and smiling.
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend and remember to take it easy.

Posting for Hanefag
Dear Drawfriends, While anything cute of my dearly beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil. Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.
As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Sina with a Sylveon, pretty please
i.imgur.com/18VBzbe.jpg

Just being cute, having a good time etc. Of course, anything nice is always appreciated, so don't worry. Have a nice Sun day

E6 would be cute, please and thank you

Part of me would, but a lot of those are a little too goofy for how my waifu normally acts, but best of luck to you mate!

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. Something cheery like her wearing a sundress at the beach and smiling or saying positive things to user.

Also requesting this with her i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg with the pizza replaced with a plate full of sweets and pastries, dango or just the pizza. Thank you!

Connection's a bit slow, so here's her refs: imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P

Can I take D2?

Requesting Akame as a Knight or wearing something fantasy styled.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
Also to whomever wanted to collab request I would love to do that.

D2. Thanks in advance

E4

I'll take a delivery next weekend, since I got one already.

What kind of party, Party Cat?

Got beat to d2 by previous user

If you don't want to do two of the same emotion B1 is fine too.

True that, senpai.

Requesting my king Revo please.
Him wearing any of the outfit on the right would be great but anything is appreciated.

Rushed cuz its late, gnight cyanon

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

>already delivered

Untz

I miss the days where sign-ups weren't so common.

Sorry for late response, but that looks very comfy! I liked how you did the dress and the boots! I don't know if you're making it again, but good luck and thank you!

A2 if it's okay

Good afternoon WWD!
Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great Sunday!

Requesting my lazy waifu Game Gear-chan please. Visible her pantsu if possible.
- Patting/Feeding/Kissing/Hug her
or
- Something lewd

Sorry. Totally forgot put a number. #1

A2 if it's okay
Ref: a.pomf.cat/vvkmqj.jpeg

I always miss them.

No worries, I'm sure she isn't upset because of that. Thank you for drawing Cyan! I really want to pinch those cute cheeks

Hope you have a nice week and had a nice summer

You too Eila

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-In thighhighs and a sweater, posing like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp

-As a Pokemon Go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP

-Wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

-Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

Please and thank you.

I remember when we used to have random artist threads at random times and it was all about speed, patience and perseverance when you wanted a delivery of your waifu. Those threads were fun and thrilling, ah... the nostalgia.

Requesting Kagura cooking in a kitchen, please! Apron and/or chef's hat are optional.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon; wearing either i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Cheap commissions: daikazoku63

>daikazoku63
That's pretty standard, really. But not bad.

>chromabb
Eh, and $40 isn't really that cheap.

>Tfw I've been following them for ages

I messaged him like 3 months ago, still haven't gotten anything back.

does he draw porn?

the eyes he draws look awkward

Looks sharkbro tier to me.

he hates your waifu

Then you're certainly crazy.

Requesting Natsume surrounded by fireflies or releasing sky lanterns for the Moon festival preferably wearing a qipao, anything else is cool as well

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

This is why I never share who I commission anymore. Fucking sharks.

>No drawing hentai
>Full body 40$

No thanks mate.

Wasn't even about her. I just asked if he was open and there still hasn't been a response.

Same, not even a message to say no. Another guy I comm'd said all was good and even sent me something extra first and now he's gone complete radio silence to everyone.
Suffering.

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi sleeping against a tree holding hands.

- Mamimi with shark teeth.

- In a pencil skirt and mary janes.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Kindly requesting Nori from Hidamari Sketch please. Anything is fine thanks!

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1

Our 4th anniversary is at the 20th, so anything related to that would be cool too, I guess.

Or something somewhat lewd, preferably on the more cuter side. if you want an idea there's this list of stuff pastebin.com/VRxBU0W6 or you can ask for other things. Something related to our 4th would be cool

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

For that quality it is.

Requesting Crona wearing running shorts (bike shorts/spats, basically) and incredulously asking the viewer if he really expects him to go out wearing them. (His top can be a jacket, sweater, etc. Doesn't matter too much.)

Alternately, requesting anything viewer interaction/PoV related. I love that stuff.

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Thanks.

Kindly requesting Colette being cute dressed similarly to Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono), preferably still wearing her pantyhose
Alternatively, her being cute similarly to any of these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or anything else unfairly cute

people here are jews

funny because drawfags charge more than that for much less in both quality and content

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him dressed as the male Pokémon Go trainer, with a Wobbuffet. Reference: imgur.com/a/cU4Ha I know Wobbuffet isn't in the game, but it's my favorite.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference, maybe wearing racing leathers: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

List of these drawfags?

Bookmarked him, thanks senpai

I'm not giving out my lists

>share a waifu with someone in thread
>artist replies to him but says my request
>anxiously waiting on whose req got done

Either way I'll be happy

imgur.com/a/yw4sK

If they (drawfags here) charge more for less, I doubt they'd get any attention. Just saying.

Requesting Len enjoying catnip.

can't wait to train an alolan raichu

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd like one of the following if possible:

• It's our second anniversary next weekend! Anything appropriate would be appreciated! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

◦ As a Super Sentai Ranger/Power Ranger. Holding the helmet instead of wearing it obviously. Preferably based off the Go-Buster or Gokaiger suits. I'll let you pick what colour.
◦ Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.)
◦ The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ PoV pic like this (SFW but still kinda lewd) imgur.com/a/dWZgl but with a kinder, more loving expression on her face. Normal outfit preferred.
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ Cosplaying as Athena Cykes from Phoenix Wright

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

really nice job!

Oh Zap! Heh

Hello. I'd like to request Asuka in a pilot suit/leotard from Gunbuster. Thanks. Here's the reference for the outfit. my.mixtape.moe/jffsrz.jpg

cute and comfy
amazing

Your stuff is always so cool, ryai.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a naked apron, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Shockingly nice!

Nice pose, think you need to be a bit more confident with your lines than your sketches will really shine! Good stuff.

Three is nothing sweeter than waking up to her adorable face. Especially after nightmares. Thank you drawfag, you did an amazing job and I hope you see this post as well.

>puns
>about my artwork
you two need to git outta here before i give you 5 across the ass

Who's next?

Come at me.

Requesting Tsukimi wearing Team North America hockey jersey.

>Team North America Jersey
i.imgur.com/soXIuCB.png

So sorry for the late reply, i've been quite busy as of late. Nonetheless, thank you so much for drawing her! It really warms my heart to see her looking this cute, especially after a rough week. I really love the clothes here, and the coloring is absolutely great. Everything here is really cute, and I truly can't thank you enough. I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

>post a potential dA artist
>they show last 5 visitors
>Go to their page to see the artists they follow
Bait successful, thanks family

Thank goodness I don't follow anyone and just have their pages bookmarked.

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this weekend, the Mid Autumn Festival was last thursday, so something like viewing the full moon or eating some mooncakes together would be nice.
Another idea would be something involving my SI and her doing something cute together. Maybe even something simple like her saying "I love you so much."
Thanks in advance!

SI: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png

I'm not stupid enough to follow anyone explicitly for this reason.

I'm glad you like it, user! Please do check back next week though, I do plan on redoing it because I'm not satisfied with it myself.

As for the other fall waifu drawings, I wanted to finish them this weekend but due to post-birthday shenanigans, I'll have to finish them next week.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Noire in her idol outfit.

Get more refs of the sister

>"just commission if you want art so bad" is one of the main responses to any complaints here
>yet almost everyone who does commission is ridiculously tight lipped about their sources
This place and its idiosyncrasies. I would commission a lot more if I could find more than one artist with decent turnaround times and/or artists who even respond to inquries in the first place.

A good amount of those who commission find artists on their own. Put some effort in what you want.

Besides, we clearly want our waifus to be drawn by them more so no need to needlessly add more people to the queue.

if people just threw out good comm places left and right I feel like we'd lose a lot more artists from the resulting flood

Good morning waifuthread, I'd like to request Rikka holding a cake that says "Happy birthday Tyler" if at all possible. Thank you and have a good Sunday!

Why would I make things more difficult on myself to benefit people that likely wouldn't be grateful for it in the first place?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this bigger album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting Homura wearing a big silly, hat.

Good choice friend

I want to touch my waifu's マンコ

You get diseases from there though.

Seconding this request

>seconding

I want to マンコ my waifu's マンコ

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
- As a loli wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
-My SI princess carrying Akeno imgur.com/vWUYgq0
Or Anything else would be fine

I want to praise my waifu's delivery.

That's weird. I'm sure the doctors weren't doing anything special.

yet another signup I missed

Requesting Mazaki Anzu sporting Chun-li's redbull look.

red: i.imgur.com/XnBJfgG.jpg

Any other works are very much appreciated.

That's not a problem. Take your time.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

Seeing her standing in the control room of the Large Hadron Collider wearing her lab coat and pointing forward while shouting "Fire the main cannon!" or something like that while nearby techs give her a weird look would be nice.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Cheering triumphantly or looking smug while holding the latest print of a scientific journal

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

There wasn't a sign up, this isn't a collage that I'm going to be working on for weeks. I asked for waifu + pokemon last week and it destroyed one of the threads so I just made a spreadsheet for everyone to put it in instead, you're very welcome to add yours too. It isn't a list I'll be working down, if any of them seem fun to me or if I have a good idea for any of them I'll work on it.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit?usp=sharing

Requesting Makoto wearing a suit of armor. Something like the armor worn by Ethana in Tower of Druaga would be great.
imgur.com/tT0qu7x
imgur.com/7wPKNHs

Alternatively, requesting Makoto as a catgirl, snuggled under the blanket.
Or Makoto as the princess of some small European country.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Is your waifu's hair long enough to do this?

It's not, but it's short enough that if I were to do it, we'd be close together enough to kiss.

Yes

Yes.
It might actually be taller than her and I wonder how she manages her hair if it reaches the floor.

I actually don't know. It sounds like a cute request to do next week.

My waifu is What do you all think?

no mistress 9 fag here?

I wish

I mean, if you're asking if it's long enough to do that, then I'd say no, it isn't, but if you wanna request it magically being long enough, or her magically enhancing it so she can do that, then I say go for it, it sounds adorable

Requesting Ayaya please, playing with a train set or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting my daughteru Syura with a frilly parasol on a bright sunny day.

I guess I could go with the magic angle since she's a half-elf, or maybe she grew her hair out even more. I'll go with that next week.

Dude, this is amazingly fucking cool!
The way you did it and your colors makes this so lively and full of energy. I absolutely love it!
My Nepuchi looks excellent, with a confident expression that always fits her, and even more in this; and that Raichu looks simply great with those electric rays everywhere.
And I really like the how you distributed Nepu and Raichu in the shot, like those stills where they present the characters full of motivation and/or ready for some action.
Thank you so much for this awesome work!

Can’t wait to train Alolan Raichu either. It’s too cool to not love it.

Very cute

Requesting post-apocalyptic Osaka. Her clothes include a gas mask hanging from a bullet-belt, distressed leather boots, a sleeveless vest with license plates a shoulder pads, etc.

missing some toes there bub

>wearing a big silly, hat.
Excellent.

Yeah, I know I'm kinda messy. I'm mostly trying to get myself to draw more by doing as many sketches as I can. Thanks for the advice though.

Thanks.

thanks to the wonders of japanese medicine this is easily fixed

whoops

Head should be smaller, but pretty cute

You're welcome, glad you like it.

Requesting my lovely Tamaki wearing her miko outfit and playing with a sylveon please! Perhaps nuzzling it like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
Sylveon ref: i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg

Or cosplaying as Felix from Re:Zero i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg

Or wearing this outfit i.4cdn.org/a/1474069528198.jpg

Or anything else cute and not too lewd, perhaps with some cute red framed glasses! Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend~

>- As a cheerleader.
on it

good choice
not OR but cheerleaders are great

Requesting my love Yuu hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood [ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi], or as a powerful fire mage casting some flashy fire spells.

Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Delete the ] from your imgur link.

Alright, but why? Still works fine for me.

I get a wrong turn page for all of them but the Kobeni reference before I delete it.

Fair enough, I'll take them out for next time. Sorry about that

Requesting Ibaraki wearing a Qipao and pulling the bottom of the qipao downwards trying to hide her legs and blushing in embarrassment.

Thanks!

Aw~ Thank you so much for the delivery! It's so comfy and relaxing. Perfect timing to find such a wonderful piece on my break to help me take it easy before I start my shift again. As previously mentioned, I do like that pose. Though, I don't how to describe it exactly, but it seems very fitting; like it's exactly the kind of pose she would do. Which makes it even nicer as it captures her personality.
So once again, thank you for this comfy piece! It really brighten up my and I hope the rest of your weekend is a nice one.

Requesting my cute Haruka Morishima. Some ideas are:
-As Bishamon ref: imgur.com/a/gf9MA
-Singing in the rain
-Wearing cute negligee
-Cooking in a chef's coat

Anything you feel like drawing would be appreciated though!

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing a Miko Qipao doing a kung-fu pose

Alternatively as a cute nurse, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

september, more like deadember

Welp I didn't see the other user's post while I was drawing. Think of this as an extra.

Good job user-kun

Cute notrobot

RIP drawfags

Truth. I haven't had a delivery since August.

Who?

Requesting Yuki in the macross delta pilot outfit.files.catbox.moe/c6cpem.png anything else is fine. maybe her in a school blazer would be fine too. files.catbox.moe/aqow0i.jpg

Wips?

There's no way I can see something like this as just an extra! It's a wonderful gift on its own! What a pretty outfit, and I love the colors a lot. Thank you so much for this, user! I am pretty cheered up.

Didn't Paintr deliver this?

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64862

oh man how did i miss this thanks anons and based drawbro.

Requesting Sakuya ice-skating casually. Holding hands with the viewer or self insert (faceless or otherwise) would be lovely.
Self insert reference: imgur.com/a/T3qW8

Anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks if you consider drawing her, if not that's cool too. Take it easy and have a great week ahead of you.

hope you like it

Holy fuck, this is the best one all week
THICXELS

lewd and cute

Your pixel stuff is so much fun, and Nano a cute too. How come you decided to go for pixels over your old stuff? Not a complaint, just interested.

Now I regret saying there would be no wips. My attention whore self can't stand

>cool cat in hat
>lewdish
Call me Jellyboy

Post them then

Go ahead and post them

I'll be your attention slut, post em

thank you! i just love binary drawings + i can work much quicker that way. im doing some comics with regular pens when i can but these are time killers so i stick to pixels.

ryai a shit.

That's really rude user.

>replying

I love your pixel stuff so much, and I'm so happy you chose to draw my waifu. ;_; Thank you!
This is really really cute, I love her smile. Glad to see Sakamoto too!

I love the slight lewd too... It adds to the cute. Thank you very much.

Who are you quoting?

Who are any of us quoting, really?

my pleasure, i love nano and will probably end up drawing her for you a third time at some point

>Etna sitting in a room being impacted by the heat, maybe looking exhausted while sweating

you're up next

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.

a-anytime now.
;_;

Why has it been so quiet lately all of the sudden?

Cute boat. Have a nice weekend user.

gross

?

Because the great, glorious me hasn't been posting.

All shitposting is happening in /ghost,/ maybe last weekend was so bad people got 2 week bans.

Rude.

Cute!

discord drama.

Please share me more of the juicy diacord drama please.

Requesting mai waifu practicing archery or at a shooting range, please!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Thats coupon who hates waifufags
You'd think a decent artist wouldn't need to beg for drawings of a nonwaifu, but here he is

In english please.

Requesting Toyone,

6 is the new 10
I like it

Super nice!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up as an office lady.

Have a great weekend.

Reminder to not shitpost the drawfags for drawing.

Damn, I love your style. I hope I bait you soon.

>thinking he draws here unless it's to shitlost mass delivery for non-waifus with rori and coati

HOT DAMN BOY

>My blind, fury rage of stupid waifushit drama
Not coupon you fucking idiot, the drawfag that drew ryuujou.

It makes me so happy to know that. I honestly love the way you draw her. That shower drawing is also one of my all time favs. Thank you again for your kindness.

And then people wonder why drawfags leave.

You guys better kick it up a notch if you want anothet thread by midnight

Threads end by 3:00am est now.

Ew, gross. Thank god it's not.

Just let it die. All deliveries that will be done will be done in the next 300 posts. Post a WIP if you want the OR to see.

cute waifu and cute bunny

Sorry but a dancing pose is a lot harder than I expected so its gonna take more time,be sure to watch for a delivery in the general over the week.

This, post all the WIPs

We still have about 9 hours left senpai.

What's the point of another thread if there no drawfags in it to draw her?

They are working on her right now user. Have patience.

What's the point of life?

I just hope the person doing the pokemon requests does mine... ;_;

Sx with wifu

Requesting Shinjiro rubbing aloe on anons arm and telling them not to be an idiot/be more careful, offering his jacket to or opening his jacket for user and telling them they'll "catch something", or dressed as Battler Ushiromiya and looking smug as fuck.
Anything handsome or badass would also be greatly appreciated as well, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Never noticed her extremely long hair. I'm a bit jealous.

cute

those are some grade A titties, nice job user.

Long hair is best hair! Qt BB!

I don't really pay much atention to the thread aside from occasionally posting ougi after the bump limit, so i'm not really in on the drama that happens here.

Thanks guys.

here's a wip

>that happens here.
That's the worst part. It's all happening off site, and people just drag their shit here. Listen, just keep making these great drawings of yours and ignore the shitposts. I hope one day you draw my waifu

oh my, how lewd

To the person who would do the halloween drawings: It's the regular, not the gremlin.

Super cute!

Too late

I'M GOING TO GET A DELIVERY

I KNOW IT

lord that's good

Just don't pay attention to the drama here. You did a cute drawing.

That...is a finely sculpted derriere.

Wow, those pants she usually wears must be really slimming.

Sweet Lord my dick is diamonds.

>waifus with tons of deliveries get more deliveries
>she just won't get drawn
What am I even doing here?

You should have named it is_this_lewd_enough.jpg
Looking really good. I'm a bit jelly.

>waifus with tons of deliveries get more deliveries
List?

Requesting Tsuruya please. Perhaps dressed a female pokego player or maybe with a snorlax cuddling or laying on top it napping together.
a.pomf.cat/trjkld.png (embed)
a.pomf.cat/vkvhtf.jpg (embed)

Dat behind.

LIST?

Great work zettai

What's a list? Does it taste good?

Lists taste like victuals.
Mostly like profiteroles.

it's nice that Taigafag got a nice delivery

Cute!

Holy shit this is cute as fuck. I hope you do her next week.

Why do people even give a shit about daughterus? They've always screamed haremfag to me.

So adorable! She looks so satisfied eating that cake. Wish I could share a slice with her. I really like how big you draw her drills.

Thank you! I hope you have a good week and had a nice summer

I really have to thank this waifufag, even if we've never talked about it. My wallet is going to feel empty.

why do you give a shit about what other people request?

Thank you so much for that absolutely wonderful drawing.
What a perfect amount of booty.

Is that a collage? I thought they were going to be crafts like the wedding ones?

Why are you sperging so hard about it all of the sudden?

Cute stuff!!

who?

This is excellent,I really needed something as a pick me up today.Thanks for drawing her man,I hope you have a great week!

Is Sakofag around?

I think her hair might be one of the longest around here with it reaching her feet.

Thank you for the adorable delivery, drawfriend, her chest looks plenty delicious. Would you mind if I asked around in the general to get this colored? I hope you have a great week ahead of you either way.

Cool and cute.

>I hope you do her next week.
Lewd

Never reveal your secrets

Please user, I was already thinking about rephrasing it exactly because someone would say this.

I'll take that as a yes. I'll deliver the image of her nonlewdly carrying your bun in her oven when I get home. Colored version will take longer.

That gives me an idea for something. Thanks user

Wow, iv actually wanted something like that, thanks.

You said that when I asked for takers. Unless you forgot.

I really want to request this sometime.

My waifu has such a smooth belly and legs.

That sounds adorable.

I was taking names to commission. Since I have a kink for pregnant women, but I was also accepting not lewd.

Are you the email guy?

Did you get anyone you were happy with?

>carrying your bun in her oven when I get home
What does that mean?

It means that, when user gets home, he will give Sakofag a picture of Sako pregnant with Sakofag's child.

"bun in the oven" means pregnant.

can't tell if you're ESL or making a joke

She made him some melon pan in an EasyBake oven.

She is gonna cook his dick.

The drama is over a daughteru.
Just got done reading the thread.

I can't believe I'm suggesting this but wouldn't you rather your daughteru to be something that looks like you and your waifu's kid using that stupid SI program? That's the conclusion I would've came to.

Back then having some random character as your daughter was kind of justified I guess because that thing didn't exist but now there's not much of an excuse.

All I'm getting at is kicking someone for drawing something of a character that isn't even a waifu is a bit much. You don't have a monopoly over any character. Getting upset about your "daughter" is really stretching it.

Try taking shit less seriously.

You commissioning porn of a lewd waifu that caught your fancy, you sicko?

I hope it's not mine.

>inb4 it's commissioned porn of a waifufag

>You don't have a monopoly over any character.
Yeah I do, fuck you man.

>her chest looks plenty delicious.
I actually drew it bigger but I fucked up pretty bad the torso, so it ended a bit smaller.

>Would you mind if I asked around in the general to get this colored?
Uhh sure, but I don't think colorfags will be too eager to color my mess.

MILF Patchouli in naked apron please.

It's 'acceptable' haremfagging for lolicons.

really cute lewd

Sickos. I meant I found a convenient way to stalk the people this guy commissions.

Alright, here you are. I hope it looks good enough to you. Hope you enjoy. And color soon. And since it was in the general a month or two ago and I didn't draw it, do request again if you haven't gotten something yet.

Yeah, I used guerilla.
Like how? I can't say names since I said these(Sakofag didn't use the email plus isn't lewdish) would be private

A half breed grows inside her! Burn the monster!

You could just look at tumblr tags for waifus that arent as commonly drawn like the ones for minor characters. Not that hard

>I don't think colorfags will be too eager to color my mess.
don't undervalue your art, it's cute as fugg!

that's adorable

No problem, and you too.

no, lovingly take responsibility for and raise the baby.
looks great, keep up the quality stuff!

Now I really regret not singing up. Very pretty work.

there is just something about your style that I can't resist loving. don't feel preasured to answer this or anything, but do you mind if I ask how long you've been drawing? it looks really neet to me, and I'm really curious.

i'd actually be depressed if my waifu was delivered like this

i like it a lot, im looking forward to the colors.

>do request again
nah its too late for that anyways, this delivery is perfect enough to make me not need to request again.

Why the fuck is she so smug?

I'm tired of drawing for these threads.

Don't you think that's a bit rude? Alot of people love BB's work, including me.

I meant if you had found an artist you were happy with. Wow, that artist is kinda cheap.

Fuck off Riasfag.

I'm not saying the drawing is bad at all, I'm just saying I'd be disappointed to see her wearing "sex kitten" across her chest.

Ignore me

the art is nice and cute, stop complaining user

As far as her regular outfit goes, I think it proves slightly troublesome on how it all meshes together. I've seen it happen but it doesn't detract from how cute she turned out to be.

I want BB to draw her right now.

>I'm fine with my waifu advertising herself as a slut in public as long as the art is cute

>the art is for me
yeah, I'm fine with that

>Impplying she isn't wearing that only when she is with you.
>Being an insecure cuck.

So if your waifu sent you nudes on a hacked account and the pics leaked all over the internet, you'd be totally okay with it?

Tell me you have more deliveries for this thread.

?

>Nipple clamps
That's my fetish

Wew

I was talking about that picture and it's not a nude stupid fuck

I'm tired of life.

nip clamp was a bit much.

deja vu

>people get mad that "cutelewd" is delivered and it's not by Rori
Again, requesting cutelewd does not mean direct requesting a rori.
None of you guys are Cyanfag anyway so why does it matter?

that's really nice user. got a name?

looking good user, i'm sure OR will be really happy!

What do you want drawn buddy?
A bear?
A duck?
An Owl?

I've just been in this place before

A cock.

owl please

My waifu

Draw a deer with lots of antlers and a depraved look on its face

a baby hippo

all waifus

Adorable, nice job!

Owl!

OR here. Asuka looks great here, thanks so much. I'm really pleased with the consistency of the artstyle and the different types of shading is cool too. As a big fan of Gunbuster and Eva I'm really pleased.

Ok but no trolling, draw Kukaku, I think her OR likes your work and she barely gets drawn.

draw a duck

kek
i'm just tired of shitposters controlling the threads

a bully

Don't bring me up in your autism please. I don't know what you people are arguing about and I don't care either.

>Mio

Then shut the fuck up and suck my peepee.

cute! nicely done user!

All the non-delivered

Kill yourself so you can be on the list.

Gyaru!

>have a close relative in the same situation
that hurts user

Really cute

Sweaters make a girl look oh-so huggable.

I like BB's art, but the only time he drew for me it was pretty distasteful.

Owl girl

Idolmaster is a lot harder than Dark Souls

>the list
I beg your pardon?

My condolences.

From the thumbnail I thought that was some kind of giant dick.

That looks nice

Definitely fits the criteria of cutelewd for me. Thank you BB! She's as cute as a button

Hope you had a nice summer and have a good week!

Nevermind, I remember now, I think.

thats cute as fuck user, great job.

thx, I didn't thought that you will like it.
here's the first one. it didn't look like asuka to me.

I think you're missing a few things.

Your artstyle is really nice.
It's like celart.

That's some nice art. I hope you draw my waifu sometime

>cock
Here you go mate, just trying to help all you cock lovers out there.

>forgetting her wings

How are you able to draw so much? I've always wondered. You said you wanted to be a mangaka or something so did you just learned how to draw efficiently through grinding?

Now draw BB-tan sucking it.

No, he needs to draw my waifu now.

OR here, I think she looks awesome here too. Might be the headband causing your confusion, but as mentioned, it's reminiscent of cel art, which I certainly appreciate. The highlights, especially. Also reminds me I should pick up some Cels next time I see any I want.

>tfw whenever there are a lot of deliveries at once I get excited and hope to see her

What's the request/delivery ratio for this thread? I'm curious.

>And tail
They always forget.
Even I forgot when I drew Etna. Weird.

Until now
22 delivers
105 requests

12 delivers
111 requests

9 delivers
123 requests

26 delivers
145 requests

34 delivers
144 requests

I'm sure she'll be drawn, user. you just..pft... You just have to hohahahahahahahah!

hope you like it

You're reading it the wrong way, user.

at leat this thread
is

request 32
filtered request 24
delivers 16

we're ok.

How many requesters all up are there anyway?

Have a sketch.

if there's a collage it won't count right

Can Someone draw Sakamoto in a Bright outfit punching a spacenoid Kirino?

Are you counting that manually?

>not a Brightslap

that's adorable and awesome. good job

He has a point though. Thread 1 had 144, and thread 2 had 145. And the number of requests given the deliveries aren't dropping steadily either.

I've been drawing since I was 4-5. I started drawing in a manga-style around 12 (about 10 years ago). I don't have a whole lot of experience though because I'm really bad at drawing on regular basis. Usually I draw a few things for a day or two and then not draw anything for a week or a month. I'm trying to fix that.

yes, since 07/22-25/2016

The total number of waifus requested increases over the weekend, but that's to be expected. Not everyone can make it to the first thread.

Nice!

>ycake likes ZnT
Draw some louise lewds please

I count your mom manually.

no idea who's your waifu... but if I didnt pick her it was
because I didn't feel like capable to draw her. sorry.

cel art ??? really?

Louise is not for lewding. Animeonlyfags pls go and stay go.

She is literally ONLY for lewding

Yeah, it's got that kind of clean pencil and shading style to it.

LOOD

requesting this with waifus

>Galaxy Angels
Good taste.

Muh fucking dick

lewd mahou shoujo transformation would be nice to see,
but with a better outfit, and no cowtits.

What about this with waifus?

I'm saving this one.

>Had a chance to buy some GA cels for around 20 bucks a piece
I was too late

Are those some inverted nipples? Unf

My dick is pleased.

Yes please.

Like the body, like the pose and transformation.
The costume has to go though.

There's more right?

>no idea who's your waifu
Oh no don't worry she was delivered before this thread. I was just saying that since I like your style

YES PLEASE

>That butt jiggle
Yes, please.

That is fucking incredible! Thanks a ton, drawfriend. There's a lot of detail there for "just" a sketch, and I love the inclusion of concerned user.

Have a great week!

Perfect. More like this PLEASE.

Literally me on the right.

I wonder how many anons here look like that guy.

lewd

Why make Bill Dauterive feel even worse?

Next thread is ready.

Next bread is ready!

In a maybe a year or two I'll look like a skinny version. I'm going bald. I hate myself.

Reminds me of this.

Baby baby baby baby

Sometimes I wonder if I should ask BB to draw anime girls bullying me. But then I figure no, I shouldn't bother. Am I alone in this sentiment?

Go to sleep tharjafag, I have this.

You know these girls just want a piece of his fat monster cock. Bullies are pathological. They desperately desire the attention of their targets.

Not me, I'm just lurking.

its happening again, isnt it?

I'm already bald and I'm 22. Best genes.

Loli waifu bullying shota user when?

Thanks drawfriend, nice colours. You have a good one too!

I don't hate anyone, user.

>Cut my hair
>Look like a generic harem MC

Do you shave it?

What?

>You know these girls just want a piece of his fat monster cock.
Exactly this. Look at how one of them's caressing his bald head. She's just begging to be tenderly loved by the dick

Nah.
Nee-san waifu bullying loli me

Hmm, do noble like Louise shave or trim her pubes?

I'm sure in a medieval time a girl like Siesta would have been growing bush, though nothing wrong with that.

I'm probably close in body.

Unshaven, shaven, I don't care. As long as she is cumming, so am I.

What's left of it yeah, too patchy otherwise.

i prefer futa-loli waifu bullying shota user.

Gay

Hairy, please.

Shota waifu bullying shota user when?

I want this soooo bad.

>Not Nee-san waifu babysitting shota user.

Just give up all of you, you'll never be as loved as the rest of us in the Friday club.

Become a drawfag and you'll be in the everyday club.

Don't worry, I probably/hopefully will in about a month.

For future reference

Pata?

Taking the place of one of the dead anons?

pata pata patapon

Post your waifu with huge breasts.

pon pon pata pon

I don't lose anything even if I don't get anything since it's all free, so I don't see why I should give up.

Does that mean a dead waifufag will be resurrected?

List of Friday club?

Makafag pls

OR here, just in time before this lovely Sunday's end and in the nurse's outfit that I have been dying to see her in forever now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart drawfriend.

I want this with my husbando.

Everyone who answers this is an exhibitionist slut.

Do they have to be her's?

She has a huge melon

Those aren't huge.
Cute loophole.

I think she just has tiny hands.

I don't know what this style is called, this is the best style of bikini.

For you.

Stop slutshaming.

Quickly unveiled?

Frilly or ruffled might be the term.

I'm usually Sunday/Monday club but I was Friday club this weekend. Feels good.

Don't post your waifu.

Stop being a slut, BBfag.

i really do love seeing her without her hat like this. i have a hard enough time looking into her eyes and keeping focus when she's dressed as a witch, but with nothing to distract from her beauty i can't keep up. i don't want to keep up. i want to match pace with her and put off all my responsibilities to stare at her.
i like this variation a lot, that this costume seems to be mixed with a kind of french maid and barista theme but still retains her stockings. her expression and her rabbit make me wonder what this kind of situation could be, if that's her pet or if she's holding it while on a job. whatever it is i'm happy to not only see her expressing herself with something that interests her, but to be so calm and relaxed as well. it's a peaceful maturity that i'm not used to at all with her. thank you for enabling with my wishes and putting in the effort for drawing her.

Posting waifu with huge melons is a cute way to go about this.

You're not my dad.

I wish BB would draw my waifu as a big breasted slut

Wasn't me, Shaggy

Aigis is a cute.

>BB has drawn my waifu as a big breasted slut

Muh dick feels good man.

Kobeniman, why are you so lewd?

>BB has drawn my waifu and her big breasts but not as a slut
Great feel.

Maybe it's both

Big water jugs, blue footed boobies, or a pair of tits also work

I'm sorry

I was in the Friday club once, it sucked.

Fever?

Thank, I think she is the cutest especially chibi Aigis.

I see your request for a mature bodied waifu, and instead raise a loli.

Who has requested all 5 threads without a delivery?

Anyone in the new thread

I usually just stop at 3 or so. If people want to draw her they'll have seen her.

Nearly all of them

Everyone in the new thread

Ear is a bit off but that's very Asuka unless you mean the expression then I guess yeah sorta not a typical one.

me

I wouldn't say I'm LEWD, I just love and appreciate everything about her and her body. I just happen to be incredibly fond of her breasts.

Me.

_____Me______

So jelly. I need BB to draw her in those ripped up short shorts and tight tank tops she draws so well

Mi

Many continue to request after getting a delivery.

103 total deliveries and 144 requests in thread 1 so 40 max requesting all threads.

I think a lot of people are fond of Kobeni's Kobenis.

If he did that for my waifu, my cock wouldn't stand a chance.

>artist said last week he'd draw her (among a few others)
>still nothing

This dude.

Name 6

Me. Not unusual, but the waiting gets tedious.

There's a character who calls her "Kyonyuu-chan".

Hey did anyone tell Crona requester about the other thread?

Well, I didn't draw anything last week, so it definitely wasn't me.

Mai Natsume

Mamimi

Hifumi

Arche Klein

Aigis

Hinagiku

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

>Aigis
I got something?
I most have missed it it then can you point it out to me?

I thought this was requesters who did not get anything this week.

>Misread it as "people who requested in all five threads and didn't get anything"
Whoops.

Hinafag got delivered? I don't remember that

im guessing this is requesters who requested everythread

Post waifus and another waifu's outfit you want to see her in.

It's fine user it was worded a tad odd. I am glad becuase I felt bad becuase I thought I missed something and kept requesting.

The Friday club is overrated.
The Sunday club is where it's at.

Someone drew lewd stuff for his SI and waifu, on his request, got it sent on temp mail. He is keep requesting?

Who is this.

Post your waifu looking smug.

i'd rather see other waifu wearing her costume

Does it have to be a waifu from the threads?

Delete this.

I don't have any smug pictures of my waifu, so have the did-nothing wrong duo instead.

I should have mentioned that, yes. Otherwise it would just be another cosplay thing.

that's pretty mean user

how so?

There are some waifus that have really sexy outfits I'd love to see her in, but I dislike the waifus and/or waifufags themselves so I'd never say them to give them the satisfaction.

Lucky him. I want that with my waifu. Who drew it for him?

Post waifu wearing an apron.

Oh boy

I kinda want to see her in Sawyer's outfit.

Here ya go.

I demand more of this!

She never looks smug in official art, but there is fanart.

Cyan, and I don't know. There are a lot. I really want to request outfit swaps sometime, but I'm not sure who would be willing

She's smug because she knows her breasts control you.

Don't sneks have a good snes of smel? You'd think she'd notice the formaldehyde.

I want to see my waifu in Hane's Honda dress. Because I'm a Hondafag too

I, for one, welcome our new breast overlords.

so what happened to the guy who confessed?

Waifus wearing headsets but with the microphone tilted up so it's in front of their eye as they're pretending it's a fancy scifi eyepeice

Anna in Rias/Akeno's school uniform.

That or Risty's clothes

Only if they get caught by their Anons.

Off the top of my head: At least 3 of Caster's outfits and Purple Heart's Victory costume.
God bless tsunako

You'd think, but 4-koma comedy.

>kicked
Guess that's what I get for procrastinating.

I actually want to see her in Slain or L-Elf's uniforms. I'm a sucker for military uniforms.

You'd think they'd just call it 4-komady.

Ask miofag to let you back in

>military uniforms.
I wished I knew this sooner.

Damn.

list of waifu you like that isn't your waifu?

Cyan, Ion, Nep/PurpleHeart, Casual Tamamo, I'm sure there's more but those just off the top of my head.

I hope you draw my waifu one day, these are very appealing.

Many.

KOBENI A CUTE

Around 25 of them.

people say this sometimes and i always ask who but they never reply

i would be happy to do it if you tell me

She is the cutest.

Amakusa Shino's school outfit.
Also I realize there's an utter lack of stuff with Miia in seifuku.

Waifu + favorite thing from your country of origin

I'll have to keep that in mind

There ain't nothing to really do there but eat.
Take a wild guess who she is.

Watashi, Birdy, Irisu. Or at least those are the waifus whose series I picked up because of these threads.

Enough that it's my mission to make friends with and joint request with as many waifufags as possible.

Toyone with stilts.

The ones who share certain traits with her. But that might create the impression that I like them only because they remind me of her, which isn't the case.

Most of the ones with huge tits.

Motherfucking burritos and the glass bottled coca cola.

It's corny, but The American Dream.

I was delivered early in the weekend and try to avoid posting stuff like this too much, it has the potential to cause a lot of backlash which is what causes most anons to bow out on an answer.

My waifu is named ___Q.

I want to see her sharing a sweater with a certain waifu

I made a folder containing all of the refs of waifus I like so I had drawing material on hand, judging by that there's around 50 I like.

which waifu?

I actually really like to see her in that green dress outfit Taiga wears. Something about long skirts puts them up there with sweaters for me.

Is her last name T?

I love my waifu. I feel bad that she has to put up with as shit of a waifu as me.

Some of them

I want so bad the Jolyne clothes on her, that or Hikage's.

post it.

Mai swapping school uniforms with Mai.

Does that mean Qfag is Mr T?

It is in my mind.

Rip me

Q's last name is Boothroyd.

Chicken tikka masala.

i dont really pay much attention to the threads so that hint doesnt ring any immediate bells for me

just note me on pixiv or tumblr if you can to tell me who it is and i will hook you up sometime

Burritos aren't actually a mexican thing.

Flautas are my guilty pleasure

I could really go for some.

Worst Korea?

You okay there, user?

>No one has picked up my series yet that I know of
RIP ;_;

Her name is actually Q.

I think she is tagged Q_(control) on the booru

Mexican food in general than.

>burritos

맞습니다

Ham sandwiches.

A couple that aren't posted here anymore, Maka, maybe 2-3 others I don't have the presence of mind to remember right now

That's actually her name. Don't worry, this happens a lot.

oh her! thanks for the heads up

Any motorbikefags here?

pork chop sandwiches

Sorry if you're not here, I'm trying my best to include as many as I can remember and I definitely like more
Yukari
Maki
Cyan
Haruhi
Mint
Noir
Suzuna
Neptune
Nepgear
Nano
Takane
Makoto
Yukino
Ai
Toyone
Yuu
Yuuna
Yuu
Ayaya
Reimu
Sakuya
Aigis
Q
Inaba

Was it pork chop sandwiches that he liked? I don't remember the show that well.

G.I JOE

nah I was just thinking of that old gi joe video
youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8

Thank you for the inclusion of her, I'm sure your waifu's one of the many I like seeing here too!

I don't speak Korean, but I can recognize their barbecues from watching enough of my Japanese anime.

I'd like to see her dressed like Ibara
Girls wearing ties are cute
I like her skirt pattern too.

I'm a computer.

Ok ;-;

Chips. As in proper fish and chip shop chips, with plenty of salt and vinegar. Wrapped in paper of course, and preferably eaten while walking home from the chippy on a cold autumn evening. Perfect.

i will draw her for you in the future, just request as you normally would though because i havent been around as much lately and dont wanna make any guarantees for next weekend

probably a stupid question, whats the source material?

What husbandos do you like that aren't your own?

>Chicken tikka masala.
Literally the best curry.

It's okay. I like walking the lonely path with her.

STOP ALL YOUR DOWNLOADIN

But I don't have one.

I barely know any of them aside from Law.
Wished Cobyfag was real.

I made this using one thread a few weeks ago, I think I missed a lot of waifus I like so I'll update it at the end of the weekend. I have no idea what you'd want with this outside of curiosity though, I've not drawn anything worthwhile here yet.

Suddenly relevant.

There's a clear divide from those who like cutesy girls and sexy girls.

It barely even counts as a curry, but I still agree with you.

Stop abusing the spoilers. People are going to read your posts anyway, so if you're going to beg like you love doing so much, at least have the decency to do it properly instead of doing your "I'm so afraid" routine for the billionth time

Why is Patchy's ref first?

>there
Noice

Decepticons all the way.

Shinji's okay for the time you know him.
>Battler's outfit request
Now there's my boy. Fuck witches, chop you up and make a titty sandwich.

Ed, Edd n Eddy parody with Yuu, Yuu n Yuuna when?

Boba

>She's there

>Not there
Who are the rest you're going to add?

>not there
I don't know who to light on fire first, you or me

amazing

I like all of them not a husbandofag tho
Sometimes i wonder if people just ask that to make the people who aren't on it feel bad

Sooner than later, I hope.

OH SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Don't worry, I understand. I'm just thankful that you'd consider working with her, you've made a number of deliveries I like the look of and your style has a great charm to it.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Who are you?

>not even there
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Who are Coby and Law?

Make it happen.

Kakyoin, Archer, Shinjiro, Law, Shichika, and some more probably.
Elias Ainsworth but he was only requested like twice
Tsuzuki seems like the type of character I'd like but I never read the series.
tfw no Uminekofag

Had Cred Forums filename, just slapped a name on for consistency.
I only used one thread, there were a bunch I like that didn't post in that one. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>Shichikafag is gone
I don't call it a grave. I call a future other people chose for me.

coby and law are from one piece

>'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
never heard of it, sounds interesting

thanks for your kind words, i'll see you around

Orihime, Rias, Kobeni, BB, Mai, Akeno.

There was a Cobyfag? He's actually a fave of mine from One Piece. I love the marines. He's top tier husbando material.

My waifu isn't either, she's beautiful.

What series do you plan on picking up because of these threads?

I see what you're up to and I don't like it.

Most of those are gone now. What happened?

A while back, yeah. Gone with the wind now

I pray he puts up a decent fight against Luffy. Not the biggest fan of his captain design though.

Best of luck drawing into the future

Damn, I don't think they meant to trigger you homo, relax.

Collage when

>No one said their name
It's okay I'll always love you.

With male SI and Husbandos?

>Coby
>Literallywho from the very first One Piece episode and is then never seen again
Imagine my surprise years later when I find out he's a member of the Marines and is a fucking badass.
Holy shit.

Ashfag when?

Kobenifag is already here.

He's 10, user.

I appreciate you defending me, but it's not worth it, user.

It's true that I have a bad habit of abusing spoilers and I've most certainly been a bit more direct with stuff like this recently, but it's not like I commonly direct artists to her so his words don't have much of a basis there.

It'll be the new design

He's a wimp. The team I had back when I first started could beat his ass