Freyja Wion (2052-2067)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/nbgi
youtu.be/Ipr3imGopc8
youtube.com/watch?v=YvhtQ-xFcfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-xy0FSbEfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=eAc9X-F_j9U
macross-matome.net/delta-chat/9311/
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-09/preliminary-results-for-2016-newtype-awards-are-in/.106287
jvcmusic.co.jp/-/SampleStreamMeta/VTCL-60436/VTZL-115/-/7/A.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 episodes left called "Eternal Walkure"

The secret track on the new album was
>>・12.『愛・おぼえていますか(ボーナストラック)』
DYRL by Walkure.

DERUTA FORU did anything?

Thanks for the new thread DDF!

no one did anything worth.

>RIP

She won't die but she won't win either.

I'm looking for that TV cm of the Delta scramble from today, anyone know where i can find it?

She already won.

NUNS scene too(that part after ED).
But to be fair, there is not much to talk in this episode since people seems don't give a damn to WIndermere, personally i think they shouldn't be last boss of Macross Delta.

no one won, no one confessed.

Tomorrow from this channel.
youtube.com/user/nbgi

Did you fucking watch this episode?

>already won
>no acknowledgement, no kiss, no fucking, no confession

Freyjafag being delusional once again

The dial never moved since episode 13

>kiss
>fucking
That's lust not love user

>Tomorrow from this channel.
nice

>Bonus Track
I wonder if it will be used for the final episode
Now that we know Lady M is someone related to Megaroad-01 and is likely Lynn Minmay it makes sense to use it though

Do people give a damn about something other than the forced triangle wars? Because that's the only thing I see people actively discussing on these threads, everything else is ignored. It's sad.

>implying

Westside Kawamori.

THIS GOING TOO FAR

DELETE ROID

It is implied by Mr. ISIS that the song transmission received prior to the time Vajra left the planet is the exact same phenomenon of that the megaroad-01 received from the black hole

When will they start fucking?

She already powered up in episode 22, suddenly, but still happened.

They failed to rally people to garner sympathy for Windermere so they just shoved them to the audience.

The only ones who defend them in any capacity are contrarians and shitposters.

It's not Windermere's fault that they're written so poorly and are treated better than the protagonists.

I care, what you want to say? talk to me, though i don't have positive feeling about this show anymore.

NUNSfags are so butthurt after today's genocide. Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

Windermere is boring. The other characters are nonexistent. The plot is simple. There are no spess planes. What else is there to talk about?

>Kaname said she wanted Walkure to sing freely after the war is over without having to worry about Var or fighting. Arad said he wants Delta squadron to fly freely. It's a no-one-dies flag.
>We're holding a peace ceremony at a stadium in November City. Our Vice President will be giving a speech to rally the citizens. Now...uh...you've been asked to do a fly-by above the ceremony...

Mikumo/Roid rape fantasies for instance.

what is love

This sounds really sad.

baby don't hurt me

So next episode we will have DYRL?

>implying I'm a NUNSfag
>implying anyone who criticizes the boring Windermere faction is a NUNSfag
Thanks for proving my point.

RIP my heart
Shiwa shiwa ending or we riot!

The reason i like windies is not because of their sob story but it's because they are bishonen. And also, cute shota.

>according to Freyjafags, these scenes constitutes a """win"""
(lol

3 YEARS OLD.

I guess it will be another week of shiflinging from NUNSfags, DDF and Miragefags.

At least you admitted that you're a fujoshit and a fujoshit's opinion is irrelevant.

3 years old don't have boobs

Sure thing, (lolfag

How the movies will fix Delta:
>Messer doesn't die
>He kills windermemers in the next battle
>NUNs occupy Wndermeme
>this happens within first 20 minutes
>the rest of the movie 1 and the whole movie 2 is cute and sweet KanaMessa

You are the same faggot that has been bitching for weeks about "baaaw why are they forcing Windies to be sympathetic". Cry more.

>guys, I totally didn't shitpost about genocide and I'm totally not Miragefag
Sure, friend.

>KanaMessa
Heh.

Liking cute boys and shota doesn't mean he is a fujoshit, retard. Learn your buzzwords.

>Being this desperate

My negro

Too bad that it will never happen ;_;

>liking bishonen character is equivalent to fujoshi
At least you admitted that you're retarded and a retard's opinion is trash.

NUNSfags are as dead as they beloved NUNshits. No one can defend NUNS actions anymore after this episode.

So we gonna see VF-31J again next episode?

Merchant: "After the Vajira War, Chaos intercepted a transmission from hyperspace on Ragna. The frequency corresponds to Megaroad-01 which disappeared more than 50 years ago, the character called "Lady M" appeared around that time"

NUNSfag = reddit

The only NUNS mistake is that they picked wrong pilot for their mission 7 years ago.
Galaxy would be in peace now if not for Wright Immelman.

t. Windniggers

My greatest fear is that they keep Messer alive in the movies. Please let him die, but do his sacrifice the justice it deserves. Keeping him alive takes away from the story. Just let it add to character development like it's supposed to, please.

Messer shouldn't have died

The battles are inconsequential and nothing happens

But his death didn't influenced the history at all

Not that i hate Mirage, but i have feeling the writers will give last blow to her, i mean something like
>Mirage's last scene is she start write a memoirs about what happened during Ranga, and that's the reason why Macross Delta's writing is so shit
That.

MesserKanafag here, and I also think reviving him will only make the relationship generic.

Is that unsung war?

Yes.

A minute's silence for "Windnigger genocide soon" guy.

>Mesakanafags being delusional as usual.

Yes. Mission 17 "Journey Home".

NUNSFAGS BTFO

Don't be mean to them, user. Their ship sunk 15 episodes ago now. That's a lot of pain to live through

what is unsung war?

It has been a long fucking time since I last saw that game, didn't expect to see it on Cred Forums of all places.

He did it the madman, he found a wife for his son and wanted to protect her planet until the very end

A social construct.

It's happening

>unmei
>UNMEI

That's some fucking unmei right there son.

But that's just a rumor

う・わ・さ

You probably don't visit Delta threads often because there are shiposters shiposting about it in almost every single thread.
Literally cake is a lie and arrow to the knee level of epic memes.

UNMEI KEIKAKU DOORI DESU RAITO OTOU SAN

>Kaname was the first to defend Mikumo when Chuck wondered if she had betrayed them
Based loyal Kaname looking out for her kids and making sure no one badmouths them.

It had potential to. If they get rid of it, and keep him alive, then where would that leave the rest of Delta squadron? They'd be stagnant.

His death had shortlived impact, and not enough lasting effect like it should have. Hayate would have been spurred onto be a better pilot (even without song buffs), and Mirage could have grown into a more capable, confident pilot without it being phoned it at the last few episodes.

Where have you been last month, ?

KanaKumo confirmed? Confirmed.

Wow, this might look like it's going to end up really well for Freyja and Hayate. I mean, with Freyja dying means a lot of the focus will be on her and while Hayate was so keen about protecting Freyja in this episode. What will happen when he finds out she was slowly dying the whole time and that he wasn't able to protect her? Of course more further development between the two.

So when are the second album and the OST leaking?

I'm not one for idol purity, but Kumokumo is a special scenario. She's three. THREE!

Did he just say that he'll get back Ragna and his sister here?

Slaver field?

Adoption end

We also have the flying kiss of love inbound. The only thing I'm afraid of is a space ghost end.

Sorry, 1 episode left.

namename couplings don't have to be sexual. Like said, it means she'll be adopted.

What if Lady M is not a person but an organization with "her" as their outside face?
What if it's all the Macross characters with an M name?

Why does Delta feel like the staff thought it was 3-cour, wrote the second act accordingly and then suddenly remembered that it's actually 2-cour now that we're in the last 6 episodes?

Compare this to the last few episodes of Frontier (say what you will about the triangle, the best girl dominated the series) and we had all kinds of things ready to be tied up and a very apparent end game.

Development has mainly been on those two, a Mirage end would be a stupid asspull at this point and would be like Ranka winning at the end of Frontier. I'd be disappointed if there was anything other than a Freyja end now, because as much as I like Mirage, there's literally nothing really notable between her and Hayate apart from that one scene where he woke up in hospital.

I'm sure they'll find a way for Mikumo to space magic life back into her.

What if lady M is the missing Megaroad-01?

Guess that why in Japan only HayaFre shippers and Freyjafag still watching this show, they're the only characters that the writers done fine.

Man, fuck this little shit.

We got info dumps in the very last few episodes of frontier too, you're goggling now.

>everyone thought Mikumo would /ss/ him
>he /ll/'d her instead

Freyja will win and shes will survive. Miragefags on suicide watch.

WHO THE FUCK CARES!? Anyone still watching this abomination seriously needs help.

I'm gonna go have some dinner, mind passing some of that salt?

Is this what desperation looks like?

RUDANJAL ROM MAYAN

Mirage? in the end she just nothing other that one of plot device NPC.

And this is why you don't let stupid apes play with dangerous weapons.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES!?
M-me

It's like they're taking turns bullying her. Fuck that shota.

I stopped worrying about Mirage doing anything like two episodes ago

He's just trusting Roid. Mikumo is some scary hag in his POV.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

I still can't stop laughing at all those Miragefags.

I'm speaking the truth, and i'm Frejyafag so that's why i can still watch this show.
Though not sure can i expect a good final battle.

Oh wait, wrong pic because this is what actually happened.

It's like pottery.

These threads have constant /aceg/ delegation. There's that one guy who's always triggered because of vidya games.

She bullied the shota first. It's fair.

The stupid apes being humans then since only humans ever handled or were involved with the weapon ever?

Yeah, but at least you knew where things were going, heading to the Vajra homeworld, Galaxy are bad and manipulating the Vajra for their own ends and a galactic network. It was very obvious and info dumps were nice additional info.

This has been flittering all over the place. The NUNS are just there as shitty pseudo-antagonists, whereas Roid is now the big bad. Berger and Epsilon are also just there. It's just the HayaFre show, with random things happening in the background.

>anyone who think this show is not good must be Miragefags!

DDF in a nutshell.

He's the king, he's still guilty.

Artificial lifeforms don't deserve pity.

Heinz and Roid dp-ing Mikumo incoming

and Keith watches.

Hilarious.

Apart from that it's interesting that many anons came to the same conclusion as probably the rest of the galaxy in Macross.

I never gave a shit.

this would carry more weight to it, if we didn't all know that you (that one person pushing this retarded DDF meme) is in fact also a Miragefag.

>What if it's all the Macross characters with an M name?
Minmay, Misa, Millia, Myung, Mao, Mylene?

Merchant said that "Major Wright Immelman gave the cells to Lady M", he said that he does not know how Wright managed to do it though.
I'd say Lady M is an individual.

Also I was re-watching the beginning of the episode and Arad was thinking that maybe NUNS detonated the bomb so that Windies could not interrogate Wright, a spy. Or maybe that they wanted to put the whole incident on him.

>DDF
Ahahaha, next time at least pretend you're not that retarded who also is a MIragefag.

And the AC shitposter. And the Warmonger-kun. And the Genocidefag. It was just one guy all along.

I feel that frontier's MDE explosion is well animated compared to Delta where it's just shows an expansion of the blast radius that's all.

i wonder who could be behind this post

>killing millions of civilians and your own soldiers just so the enemies can't interrogate one man
Sasuga NUNS.

It's not like DDF is more than one person-you though.

Anything non-idol related is done as cheaply as possible in Delta.

He is only 9 yo boy.
When the war is over he will be taken to a nice family who will teach him how wrong windies were.
He will curse Keith and Roid just like German people cursed Hitler few decades after WWII.

He tries his best to shitpost though.

You're that guy too right.
Actually, i think i am also that guy too because i complained this show few times.

Oh yeah, and the cluster reclamation campaign was pretty shit too. They did what, two planets before moving on to Windemere?

At least Frontier had this feeling of siege from the Vajra, you could tell the conditions within the fleet were deteriorating as time went on, and that made a nice contrast compared to how the fleet was portrayed at the start. It gave them reason and impetus to find a suitable planet soon, while also removing the Galaxy threat.

Frontier wasn't even that great, but Delta is just bad. I hope the movies are good and can make up for this abortion of a series.

The same also goes for Valks. You felt some imrovements over the course of Frontier with NUNS initially being useless against the Vajra and eventually being able to hold their own. Apart from a 30s scene a few episodes ago, all that has happened between Windemere and Chaos is the same boring 1v1 duels and the occasional "lol we can defend against the windsinger. Oh wait, no we can't, we're still getting var'd"

I think he will feel responsible after all of this ends.
There is also the possibility that he'll die since his body is nearing his limit and the fact that he doesn't enjoy singing means he'll sing one more time in the end.

>Walkure singing Ai Oboete Imasu ka

Did they replace Keiji Fujiwara? Epsilon-man has sounded completely different the last two eps.

And then NUNS armada goes full Belka because Satelight are too lazy to animate ship to ship combat.
First, as a dark demon.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Did u realize that the name Birler was mentioned by Roid when he received reports on NUNS invading the cluster? I wonder why bring such a name at a time like this.

Furthermore, if lady M already existed at the time where Megaroad-01 first intercepted the unknown transmissions, means she is not an individual aboard the Megaroad-01. She is perhaps on some random Macross Class spaceship or somewhere on earth.

>bondage of 3yo girl

why is this allowed?

>being this delusional
Delta is going to have a brothers end, Keith and Heinz will defeat Mikumo and Roid and the two brothers will live happily ever after. For 10 years, then Keith dies.

Nothing, just like her character.
I think we should stop talking about her for a while, even for complaining, there are a lot more than just one character.

Thankfully mod already banned you few times and everyone saw your retarded samefagging.

Also did you wonder why your shitpost got 2 replies less than one minute apart?

>I'll be okay with looking over both of you guys.

>today is not safe day, pls impregnate me

Did you watch this episode? Keith won't fight against Roid.

>Birler
You sure?
I heard Berger, but not Birler

>trying to spread the idea that the we don't have a dedicated shitposter.

Not gonna work. See a person post enough times you start recognising the style. We passed that point long ago

This the war is so empty it doesn't feel like a war but more of a schoolyard scrap. Noone dies cept Messer and one no name windie, Noone get's seriously injured MC cares
more for his enemies than allies and worse how the whole squadron is doing it too.

Just because the war isn't the main theme for the show doesn't mean you should treat it as a game.

Fujiwara is ill, so yes.

>She is perhaps on some random Macross Class spaceship or somewhere on earth.
>mfw Macross ships is actually alive

I will gladly do so

Did you? He even calls him insane.

>Her name was Karan S'Jet.

Since when discussing how bad this show is=shitposting? there are bunch of complaining here, try defend it all then.

The Megaroad-01 did went into a black hole and returned with some changes

Reading comprehension must? We do have a genuine shitposter here. Who shitposts. Someone saying "I guess I'm that guy too" is pure deflection at it's finest.

As IF the person wasn't shitposting. As IF it wasn't the work of one very dedicated shitposter.

There's a clear difference between complaining and his shitposting. And there's deflecting.

At least we have some decent fight scenes from Frontier to show some NUNS relevance although they job really hard with their VF-22.
youtu.be/Ipr3imGopc8

>We

Fuck off.

Did you watch the episode and heard what he said? He's objecting all his plans openly and stated he was mad. Then he was pretty much shocked and disgusted by the NUNS self destruct shit.

But why kept secret all these while? Unless it's some conspiracy shut by the NUNS

>yfw Do You Remember Love piano ver.

No worries bro, next week will be Walkure DYRL

So who will actually be singing DYRL next episode? Freyja? Mikumo? Walkure as a whole?

DYRL really set up the mood for that HayaFre scene. It was perfect.

>Since when discussing how bad this show is=shitposting?
No one said it.
But these threads very few easily detectable vocal shitposters

I even wrote a simpe regexp to hide posts like . I though it would generate shitton of false positives, but apparently it works like magic:
/^>>[0-9]+(\(You\))?\n[^\n>]{1,170}\n>>[0-9]+(\(You\))?\n[^\n>]{1,170}$/;boards:a;

Nice attempt to fit in, shitty newfag.
Using "we" is thrown upon when used as implication that Cred Forums is one person and/or shares one opinion, not in this case to describe community.

Yo said it.
Now fuck off.

Is the burgundy girl winning?

What about full vajra'n Aimo by Mikumo or Freyja?

youtube.com/watch?v=YvhtQ-xFcfQ

Keith explicitly said in this episode he cares only about Windermerian safety. So in the end his and Roid's goal are not that different. I didn't feel any tension between them in those episodes. Roid must go full nuts in next episode for Keith to start opposing him.

Who is burgundy girl? Frejya? if so, yeah looks like it, and i don't see she will die in ending, so if you like her, enjoy the show and don't worry about it.

Wrong link.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xy0FSbEfO4

Roid the mad man.

This.
Keith is all about "protecting muh Windermere sora"

Yes she won my heart

>Yo said it.
Yo.
Can you link that post? Oh wait, you can't.

So in the end, is there any chance that the final battle will be bigger or same as Frontier's final battle? or at least bigger than Delta's episode 13?

Burgundy gitl is Mirage. Around episode 16-18 airing some people called her female pilot with burgundy hair.

Did you realize that Keith will KILL Roid because he's going to endanger Windermere? Roid's goal are no longer about Windermere safety.

You are literally saying that criticizing Delta is bad. Now fuck off.

It's going to be primarily a song battle. It's not gonna involve huge numbers, Delta was never about that.

>I'm totally not samefagging.
I already asked to link that post where I said it: .
But nice attempt, again.

Well then, i guess we can safe to say she won't die in ending, but don't think she will win Hayatebowl, though she could win the duel verses Hermann, if the writer remember she also going to fight in final battle.

Even japs think the whole NUNS auto annihilation scene was to avoid a big space battle and save budget.

I'd say even the fact that the final battle is on Ragna is to save budget by reusing stuff from episode 13.

Fuck off already.

How exactly is Roid endangering Windermere?
Roid endangered it when he declared the war against whole galaxy and Keith was OK back then. But now his plan doesn't seem to add anything additional to threaten their planet. Unless Roid somehow awakens another birdman I don't see how his action would make Keith angry.

>Mirage singing Holy lonely night and catching purple wing
youtube.com/watch?v=eAc9X-F_j9U

>How exactly is Roid endangering Windermere?
>lets use this mind control superweapon even if we dont know how it works
>let's use our king as a battery for it
>lets hire some 3rd party to make it werk
He's a genius.

>Implying Hayate would cockblock his own dad post-humus.

He'll sprinkle Freyja's ashes over the Windy bomb hole so his dad and his loli bride can be together forever.

one more week until Mirage will do something posts stop

Once in a while I like to go on MAL and laugh at what they say

>It is true that the FreyjaxHayate moment is good, but their developement is not enough to reach a relationship. At most they are just like a ultimate best friend zone.

Never change MAL, never change.

Internal confirmation of winning because your competition has ashy knees.

No one won apparently.

Freyja already won

>I'd say even the fact that the final battle is on Ragna is to save budget by reusing stuff from episode 13.

Oh crap, i'm start worrying now.

>Mal
Kill yoursef.

Freyja and Hayate aren't in a relationship. They're just Friends so far not lovers.

Now? It was clear since space goatse appeared on Ragna.

>How exactly is Roid endangering Windermere?
He's planing to use a system he knows little about and his only justification is that their runes will protect them. But what if that's not the case? The Knights could feel something entering their runes in ep 18, that's not a good omen. Cassim died in part because of that incident, Herman points out that Mikumo's voice is dangerous and even Bogue feels reluctant about the whole affair. It's pretty obvious some shit is going to happen next episode when they use Mikumo.

The cutest and the

Salt is not good for your health senpai.

>MIRAGE: GO SEE FREYJA
The fuck, Nemoto?

>not sacrificing your waifu for Khorne
Khornate once - Khornate forever.

>You thought this was a horse race

um wow fuck you

can't believe it's 2016 and niggers STILL don't know how to use spoiler

Can't believe it's 2016 and people still visit Cred Forums before watching their episodes.

If you haven't watched Delta (or its last episode), don't worry. OP pic is from preview of the next episode. No one died yet.

You say that like this garbage is the only show you watch.

Best friend don't eye fuck or touch other's sexual organ.

>not watching livestreams or raws of the shows you care about not being spoiled in.

The probability that Mirage wins the Hayatebowl just went down to -100%

When DYRL started playing I knew it was over, Freyja won.
Freyja surviving Delta is another story

Son, just stop

Not him but just like what he said. Freyja and Hayate aren't in a relationship. Hope they will make it clear.

>2016
>still doesn't know how to avoid spoilers

Flying kiss of love, user. Then again, I suppose there'll still be people who think it still won't be obvious.

About Mirage, you can read
I think she won't just lost the Hayatebowl, people could also blame her after last episode.

You seriously need to work on your grammar. Like, what?

Stop what?

Just saying i have feeling the writers will do something to fucked up her character because they may think she lose Hayatebowl is not enough.

>Hayate's mother is called Asahi.
>Freyja's singing is like the sun.
Hmmm...

>His death had shortlived impact, and not enough lasting effect like it should have. Hayate would have been spurred onto be a better pilot (even without song buffs), and Mirage could have grown into a more capable, confident pilot without it being phoned it at the last few episodes.

God, THIS

It a perfect character development opportunity fucking GIFT WRAPPED for them, and they just dumped it. Hell, that is what the 2 cour should have been about, and then the last few episodes would have had bigger impact

They lied to me.

That sene was adorable. What are you complaining about?

>I like your laugh. It puts me at ease.

this is one of the things i had theorized abotu hearing, though it wasn't the exact words used.

Writers baiting freyjafags in believing confession scene will happen through ep 25's preview.

I expected a confession + kiss at the beach or sex.

sex doesn't mean she won, see Minmay

Exactly.

Frontier at least had hordes of NUNS pilots biting it against the Vajra, and then getting their own back 2/3rds of the way through and then getting shitcanned by Galaxy drones. The visit to the Zent fleet, their little rebellion and then getting blown out.

This is literally 10 people shooting at each other and nothing happening unless you're the series Fokker. There's no weight to anything that happens, it's a pissabout when the knights or delta come around and then fuck off again at the end of the episode.

The series peaked with Messer's unfortunate demise. They failed to develop Hayate or Mirage to fill that void, but they just repeated the same thing, just swapping Hayate against another person. Freyja, at least, has had a some development, but she's nothing compared to say, Sheryl. Even a boring shit like Alto got over his daddy issues and has more going for him than Hayate. Fucking Alto.

Did minmay actually have sex with hikaru?

>muh kiss

It's like Frontier all over again.

no. I think he meant Sheryl & Alto.

Brain glitches. It fixes itself with time.

Yea. Macross is (in-)famous for reusing tropes.

Trying very hard no to be QUALITY.

I WANT TO MAKE MIKUMO INTO A MOTHER

That's why they need to get rid of those traditions in the next one. I want traditionfags to kill themselves.

Why are kissufags so damn insufferable?

And they need to get competent writers and director.

episode 26 is like Frontier all over again
Mikumo = Ranka
Freyja = Sheryl

Sick dying singer and kidnapped younger singer who is used by the enemy to sing.

This time, with less planes/ships and more songs. Boring.

It's macross

And the opening lyrics to the second op is literally.

Toberu ai no KISSU de

The one song we haven't heard used in show yet.

Tired about this show, doesn't even have moods to complaint anymore.

Anyway, is that Kawamori new series have more detail now?

mikumo is mummy material

Are they afraid to try something new?

Yes. That's modern anime in general for you.

More like sponsors want a repeat of Frontier's success.

Friendly reminder that there will be no winner here.

>Mirage status: Never confessed to his face and with the plot centering around hardcore on the idols, never will confess. Hayate clearly has nothing but respect for her as he displays no lust for her but enjoys his time with her.

>Freyja status: Has confessed fairly blatantly and gets no change from Hayate out of it. Hayate clearly does not reciprocate her feelings and just thinks she's a really cool person through and through.

The only thing Hayate has ever said he explicitly loves is Freyjas singing and even now he's still getting the problem of it turning Berserk.

We're getting Uta end lads

Without walking ball of charisma that was Sheryl?
What were they thinking.

(lol

>sponsors want a repeat of Frontier's success.
This. They want free money.

Whoryl had charisma?

>>Freyja status: Has confessed fairly blatantly and gets no change from Hayate out of it. Hayate clearly does not reciprocate her feelings and just thinks she's a really cool person through and through.

No they didn't.

That Katanagatari preview? That was a big bloated lie.

That 3.0 preview? That was one eva sized lie.

Just enough to carry Frontier. 8 years and still buttblasted?

It worked though. Delta will probably reach 10k average for BDs and has a strong CD sales.
I doubt it'll work if they decide to do something like this again.

She literally carried the show popularity and told Lelouch to eat shit.

Sheryl is a 10, Freyja is a 9 and HayaHaya is better than Alto-hime. The problem is that Mirage is a weak character. As much as I hate Ranka, she was a good character with development, screentime and a strong presence.

indeed.

Can't be helped with how the writers done to Mirage.
Maybe movie can fix it? dunno.

Grace being blow away by her own bomb and waking up like it was literally nothing is still one of Frontier best moment.

Grace best girl by the way, Delta a shit.

Marysue genki and Isamu-lite turned into cardboard cutout self-insert material? Nah.
Cyborgs, man. Cyborgs are cool.

>spoiler

my nubian

Freyja winning would be breaking a tradition

It's not wrong though. Him thinking she's cool is basically something he's said about her numerous times. And yeah Hayate does not flinch from her, he keeps trying to push her buttons like back in episode 2 but Freyja just keeps growing and leaves him behind.

If nobody has said "I love you" or any sort of thing like that, that isn't a confession

macross-matome.net/delta-chat/9311/
>ミラージュは視聴者代表に近い。その上で第22話のコンテ作業をしているときに、やっぱりもう少し活躍させたいなと思ったんです。だから、22話では彼女らしい見せ場を作れたかなと思います
>ミラージュは視聴者代表に近い

Guys, whatever you like or hate Mirage, all of you are Mirage, that's how the staff think about it.

I don't get it.

She's just a spectator. A nobody who's watching others people's stories unfold.

Ranka and Sheryl had an adorable friendship that made their respective stories stronger and the love triangle much more involving. Mirage and Freya's "relationship" might as well not exist.

Mirage is close to representative of the audience.

In fantasy literature that sort of reasoning doesn't work.

Everything is set down and made the way it is to suggest and convey something. Her being okay with him poking her rune is definitely a sign of her being highly affectionate towards him. Especially when it's layered by all the notes in the show of just what a Rune means to a Windemere. So it's definitely a confession of her emotion towards him. Plus she's got all those blatant focused moments where she goes into detail about all the lovey dovey stuff she wants to do while thinking about Hayate.

Official source?

>Mirage is close to the audience representative (thanks, google-translate)
It's actually true. She is pathetic introvert and she hasn't achieved anything in her life. She is 18 and she is still a kisless virgin. And when she meets a guy who she likes he is taken away by alpha girl. She id destined to lose.
She is embodiment of Cred Forums

Ranka and Sheryl's friendship came out of nowhere. They only really ever fought over alto dick.

They should just set Mirage as a ghost or something transparent since beginning then.

>we the audience being compared to Mirage

Disgusting. Kill me now. I choose death over being compared to Mirage.

Like husband and wife looking through old family photos.

No, Ranka always idolized Sheryl.

f-fuck you

Then do everyone a favor and hang yourself.

It's interview from febri.

I don't think most Cred Forums know how to piloting plane though.

>me IRL

I cheered when this happened.

That's a good base for a friendship. She idolizes her. She sees someone she can push around and doesn't stand a chance against her in the dick contest

OK, but you go first.

I was an flight sim autist 10 years ago so I think I can handle small planes

>Nanka ii yo na. Hotto suru, sono waraikata.

It's not just the words, but how gently he speaks them too.

Is it me or is her rune is bigger than usual?

why did they wait until the last two episodes to develop mikumo?

Exactly how does that translate in English?

>implying it wasn't the appearance of Galaxy Island behind that fucking asteroid
Surprise mother fuckers didn't even begin to cover it.

>That's kind kind of nice. It puts me at ease, your laugh.

he told her laugh was creepy at least twice before.

Rune erection, a sign that a Windermerian wants to mate

>18
>kissless virgin
>not being a wizard
No wonder Mirage is shit.

>we are Mirage
But i don't want to save Hayate, Freyja on the other hand i will keep try to save her.

>not wanting to save Hayate for Freyja's sake

Your wanting to save Freyja doesn't seem genuine

>literally cucking yourself
Cred Forums, not even once.

Does Mikumo have a hymen?

Not anymore

>not being alpha enough to conquer them both as a set

>Keep the tears in, Mirage. Don't be a crying bitch like Ranka.

>Cred Forums
>alpha
Memes.

Meaning mirage confirm lose?

She knows she's dying so her primordial instincts kicks in - to leave children before she dies.

Thank you, user.

Are you even watching the show? What outside source could you possibly need to convince you if you haven't realized it from the show itself yet? Are you literally thinking "she's got a whole one more episode left to bag this!" or something?

You can say that but that's due to episode 25.
From the interview it means she just a spectator, well sometimes she will show up if the plot need someone to push.

Freyja had hard and short life

She never had a chance. Even the queen of losers Zessica made Amata blush several times, Mirage never got a reaction from Hayate.

Now I want to see how Hayate's mom looks like.

As if Hayate will blush to anyone, even the show semi-confirms he love Freyja.
The writers just use his personality as excuse to avoid any scene he could blush.

>As if Hayate will blush to anyone, even the show semi-confirms he love Freyja.

Actually Hayate has blushed for Freyja and only her. And he also blushed when Arad teased him about his snow present for Freyja.

What an odd way to write he doesn't give a fuck because he's been in love with someone else since episode 1, even if he never realized it. He did blush towards this person though.

But you write something about the writers making him do shit. It's like the word 'writers' are a crutch you have to use to try and make an argument here.

Makes me think how would this show become better for everyone if the triangle officially ends in episode 16.

>Anyway, is that Kawamori new series have more detail now?
Not, it's airing late 2017. The 2 new season of symphogear will air before.

So Messer Makina Immelmann Wion or Messer Mirage Immelmann Wion?

God damn user, Makina nad Mirage are alive and well.

Messer Makina Mirage Immelman Wion?

or you know, they have multiple kids and give them each a name from pool

But wait.

If Mikumo fixes Freyja's lifespan, she will be the ultimate good one.

Therefore it'll be Messer Mikumo Immelmann-Wion

Or Messer Shinpi Immelmann-Wion

Wright Immelmann Wion Jr

If it happens, the will name everyone Mikumo

it'll be Mikumo the first, Mikumo the second. Mikumo the third, etc

Fuck. We forgot about Immeldad being the one to set up their unmei.

In that case, HayaFre will have two kids.

A boy by the name of Messer Wright Immelmann-Wion and a girl Mikumo Mirage Immelmann-Wion

SUBS WHEN

stop this right now, im not ready to cry

You're leaving Mikumoe out again.

Need to Chuck's sister name(what's her name?).

>Mikumo
I mean Makina

remember NightSpeed subs?
We need heroes like them again.

>Makina
>Mirage

Unless you know they will die in last episode otherwise why add their name?

if that's the case, then Messer Wright is the only usuable names

And Chuck's sister, but i still can't remember her name.

We name HayaFre kids after characters that helped in the making of HayaFre

Messer because he died and Hayate looked up to him
Mirage because she swore to protect HayaFre.
Makina because she took a bullet for Freyja thus saving her.
Mikumo because she could possibly fix Freyja's lifespan.
Immeldad because he set up HayaFre unmei.

Keith and Roid will fight in the end and both of them will die.

Literally when?

Marianne.

Remember when some anons were making crazy predictions about Marianne saving Keith and them getting together? First 13 episodes were so fun.

kissu won't die

And then Messer died. And then no one died.

Do You Remember Love in piano arragmen was good.

Enough to maintain the Number 1 slot for best female character, 6 years nonstop in NewType AFTER Frontier ended. Which was literally unprecedented.

>Hayate better than Alto-hime

Yeah, no.

I really hope he doesn't end up trashing this one too yet somehow I feel like he'll honorably eject from it like Alto did to his VF-25.

>Newtypeshit again
Did you not learn from Newtype anime awards?
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-09/preliminary-results-for-2016-newtype-awards-are-in/.106287

I feel that it's gonna get trashed - basically he would need to use eject.

>2016
>Macross Frontier

MAXIMUM RETARD

>And then Messer died
He died 3 episodes before that.

Messer's death is literally a point mostly used by shitspoters. I still remember how majority of people disliked him up to episode 8. I remember people complaining about his edginess, being No Fun Allowed, etc. I still remember that hilarious character profile parody with "pssh, nothing personel".
But then he became fan favourite in one episode when it was revealed he has a real crush on Kaname. And his death was tragic not because he was a good pilot and his involvement in fights, but because of his tragic devotion to Kaname.

Delta got worse in 2nd cour not because no one was dying, but because of lack of plot and events. Delta lost it craziness and Messer would never be able to fill it.

She's won me since the beginning, but she ain't winning the Hayatebowl.

Speaking fo the Hayatebowl, why didn't Hayate and Freya have their actual confession/love moment and instead we got this kind of scene they ahve been ahving since the very beginning?

I don't care that Mirage isn't going to win, but can we atleast have Hoina win then? Seriously, the mood and setting were perfect and instead we got this.

It'll happen after the battle. They're launching into an attack right now, of course it's not right to confess just yet.

>She's won me since the beginning
What exactly did Mirage use to win your heart? She looked like a total bitchy tsundere in first 3 episodes and it was clearly shown she's a pretty bad pilot.
Is it just her look? Or did you fall for her Genius last name and expected her to turn later into Max 2.0?

Y'all have no idea how much I missed her beautiful smiling face.

They really should have, if they actually gave a shit about her character and wanted to develop it. It was all there, ready. A by the books pilot that is super uptight and can't live up to her family name, even though people around her, like the mechanics bought into it anyway.

They could have had her character develop between the weight of expectation and learning to ease up despite that.

Instead Mirage is just a shitty pilot that calls out DELTA FAIVU every other episode. I personally liked her design, but it's wasted on such a shitty non-character. The background Zents in SMS had more personality than Mirage.

>Remember when some anons were making crazy predictions about Marianne saving Keith and them getting together? First 13 episodes were so fun.
That was a nice theory, too bad it did not happen.
Keith is one of the Windies what could have made understanding happen, unlike Roid

Keith would be fine with understanding if you let him play with Messer in planes.

>Instead Mirage is just a shitty pilot that calls out DELTA FAIVU every other episode
Not true, she says DELTA FOUR! as well

>Genius last name
>total bitchy tsundere
>just her look
>Max 2.0
user could you please stop with repeating the same dumb meme over and over and over. Do you actually think those are the things people care about? Is baiting people with such obvious bait all the reason for your posting on this board?

I get it. You are a dumb under achiever in real life and you think that trying to bait people into responding makes you look like a smart person winning an argument. But the truth is you are still a dumb piece of shit and you should just stay at the bottom of the ladder with the rest of the idiots.

I agree user, depressed Hoina isn't fun to watch. Seeing her happy again melts my heart.

Remember when Alto was always getting rek'd by Ozma and Brera in Forntier? And Alto he got much better, but in the end he got rek'd by them again. It seems Macross just doesn't have a theme of pilots improving their skill.

>And Alto he got much better, but in the end he got rek'd by them again. It seems Macross just doesn't have a theme of pilots improving their skill.
Alto actually stepped up to the plate and imrpoved to the point where he was a match for Brera by the end. His piloting in the movies is also superb. And beyond that, he actually developed as a character when he gove over his Vajra racism and daddy issues from being forced to dress up like a girl.

We must do our best to protect her smile, user-kun.

Mirage might as well not exist.

I got Plus vibes from this flashback. I think Roid really will be the final boss and Keith is going to have to be the one to put him down for good.

Really makes the "Mirage still has a chance, it's only x more episodes" seem all the more sad in retrospect

I think the same - Keith kills Roid. I wouldn't surprise if they both die.

Any character interaction that isn't HayaFre may as well not exist in the show. The one pair that had nice interactions, had one half summarily killed.

who?

A mirage obviously.

REEEEE Zero ending was pretty shit and I expect Delta to be even worse.

>imrpoved to the point where he was a match for Brera by the end

He almost got his ass killed by Brera in the end and by the time he got Messiah-kun back, Brera already switched sides. He also didn't get over his Vajra racism until the LAST EPISODE. He's wanted them dead nearly the whole way through which is partially why he and Ranka never worked. Compare that to Hayate who got to understand Freyja's wishes and respect her songs enough to not kill when buffed by them. He also learns from that one time he fucked up and said a couple years wasn't a "big deal" and tells Cassim he and Freyja should just make everyday as gorigori as possible. All this from a boy who started off not caring about anyone or anything.

But can all of this be worse than Zessica losing?

No, because Zessica actually had some character. Mirage losing is like random studeny #123 losing.

If someone told me 3 months ago (after episode 13) that Re:Zero would beat Delta in BD sales and popularity I would never believe it.

But I don't think Delta's ending will be bad. It almost got back on track starting from episode 22. Pacing and directin gradually improved. Animation quality still sucks, but maybe they are saving it for final episode. And even if NUNS fleet is destroyed and we won't get a huge scale battle, there is still a big chance of something great and awesome.

They should just remove the middle third of the show. It feels like they're only just setting up for something big, and that should have happened 5-6 episodes ago.

Another DYRL callback. They're really going all out on giving Freyja these loser flags.

Anime was better in the old days, the picture

The pic at the bottom looks better than the one at the top.

Mirage needs to wait for a decade to win.

Zessica needs to wait for 12000 years.

>is going to choke like Minmay

Pottery

>f-freyjafags btfo!

>one is from a tv anime, the other from one of the best animated movies of all time
wow what a surprise

Son...

It's time to stop. Please stop doing this to yourself. You must accept reality.

>I never watched SDF: the post

Zessica lost to Mikono, not sure anything can be worse than that.

Mirage will win!

Will win what?

The Norman bowl.

But I am a Freyjafag. All I said was they keep giving her these loserflags. It's like their best way of making this a love triangle. Make Mirage the oldest and make Freyja the youngest and give all these subtle signs of her eventual defeat.

I don't get it.

Of course hoina doesn't get it. She's been ignoring all these flags like a champ. She is invulnerable to the younger girl/idol curse.

>BSS

I miss the speedsubbers sometimes.

After Trump wins the election and leads the world into WW3, rendering the planet uninhabitable.

Well I guess it was the staffs way of "trying" to make it a triangle and making it seem like Mirage actually had a chance if they gave Freyja all these so called "loser" flags.

Freyja avoided them all though and came out on top. That's my Hoina.

Hoina best girl.

>So, I'll give you the mp3 and bomb that town where your bullies live, and you'll marry my loser son. Deal?

Going with your logic, he touched her rune, so it's like he had sex with her.

best dad

She's the audience surrogate.

Immeldad for anime dad of the year.

He gave Hoina her dream and got his son a waifu. I bet he's smiling to himself from the grave.

He looks nothing like Freyja. What was Hayate smoking?

why doesn't NUNS just fold like 5000 bombs into wWndmere?

Gendo approves.

Special dimensional fold around Windermere or some shit.

I don't want Keith to die.

He never said Freyja looked like him. He said her eyes reminded him of his. She reminds Hayate of him in general. Maybe like Freyja, Immeldad always found a way to make him smile. Who knows, maybe he also had a creepy laugh.

IT'S NOT OVER YET, RUNEFAG.

Literally same smile.

minmay will actually win this time

NUNS are fucking retarded.

I don't think he'll die because he's the only suitable regent for Heinz.

On the other hand, I'm surprised Herman made it this far.

Sheryl was Minmay too.

Except Sheryl actually won.

NSFW image

Minmay won too. She dodged a bullet with Hikaru, user.

So since Hayate and Freyja's fates were binded since the past because of Immeldad, their resonance, their meeting and being from the two sides of the war. Doesn't this make HayaFre the "star crossed lovers" of the Macross Franchise?

>Dat Sheryl

>Dat Sheryl

I just noticed Freyja's blushing. I wonder why.

I'll give you $5 if you delete that abomination.

gg were the fastest for Frontier anyway. Prior to that, we only had shitsen.

I can't tell the difference between the two. What the fuck? Which one is Freyja?

>shitsen

Yeah, I remember Shinsen. What happened to them? Daiz?

user please. My sides.

They died way before Daiz started pushing his shit. I'm pretty sure Frontier was the last major release they did and gg basically killed them off since gg took their epeening by taking their place for THE show of the season.

Ah.

HOINA

Why is Delta do terrible?

At least learn English before shitposting in these threads.

>Bitch, check out my glasses collection. I got one pair for every way we're gonna fuck.

Also, this is the worst Macross series ever. Nothing is fucking happening. There have been 3 dogfights worth a shit. Even Frontier has like 15.

Fucking gone to the dogs man.

Please, user. Like you wouldn't pay to fuck Sheryl that way.

muh waifu

FREYJA IS HAYATEs MOM!

>ルーチェット・アルカーン 〜星の歌〜
Beautiful song from JUNNA, once again

One week and a half until it is out (OST2)

All these destiny things between Hayate and Freyja make me think we won't get a romantic ending because sponsors or some shit. So the writers made all these strong implications to make them seem like a destined couple already.

>because sponsors or some shit

GURANDO SUPONSAH DEI, OH KURUSUMASU

>Hayate means strong wind
>OMG he must be White Knight's hidden brother
You idiot

>1st single
Release date: 2016-05-11 (Wednesday)
Leaked: 2016-05-07 (Saturday)

>OST1
Release date: 2016-06-22 (Wednesday)
Leaked: 2016-06-13 (Monday, more than a week before release)

>1st Album
Release date: 2016-07-06 (Wednesday)
Leaked: 2016-06-28 (Tuesday, more than a week before release)

>2nd single
Release date: 2016-08-10 (Wednesday)
Leaked: 2016-08-06 (Saturday)

>2nd album and OST2
Release date: 2016-09-28 (Wednesday)

If things are going to be the same way the earliest leak could be tomorrow (Monday). The latest is Saturday. Rejoice!

>because sponsors
not this shit again

Sponsor would beg Kawamori to end it with confession to save their sales.

>Some Middle aged woman dies wanting some younglings dick
Good pedo's not welcome

Before the final episode, that would be cool

>wizard
>only 18

Hear the Universe must be the final song. They only played it episode 17 and we barely heard it. There are just no other songs left. Unless they decide to finish it with DYRL, we know it is a bonus track in the second album.
jvcmusic.co.jp/-/SampleStreamMeta/VTCL-60436/VTZL-115/-/7/A.html

I actually think it'll be Freyja singing DYRL to reach to Mikumo and to "cure her resonance" with Hayate. DYRL is a "magic" song so I don't think it'd be out of reach for it to be used like this.

Kawamori's sponsors would have him killed if this doesn't end in a happy HayaFre ending or a happy sky ending. Any other outcome will destroy sales.

You mean the magic song which caused grave damage to the Frontier fleet?

It ends with Hayate giving the D to both Freya and Mirage.

For a reunited Walkure, Hear The Universe would be a good song for them to sing.
I don't see the whole team singing DYRL

DYRL is a solo song. And Walkures are a group. They can't finish anime without all 5 Walkures singing together.

That was because Ranka was mind controlled you fool and therefore used it incorrectly.

Did you already forget UTA WA HEIKI-kun's explanation of dyrl in ep 19?

You made my day user.

Did you even read my post? That's why I said FREYJA will sing it, not Walkure.

Oh and I think together at the end, Walkure will sing absolute 5 with Mikumo.

>yfw Hayate sings DYRL to cure Freyja and free Mikumo.

If I were Kawamori I would make Silent Hacker a final song.
I love to watch the world burn.

UHIHIHI

>Mikumo sings and frees ancient evil
>Everyone is dying
>Hayate gets shot down
>Freya can't sing
>Walker is kill
>Entire galaxy is about to perish to psychic VARS death scream
>Suddenly Mirage picks up the mic and sings DYRL

>Suddenly Mirage picks up the mic and sings DYRL

>Suddenly Basara and Mylene pick up the mic and we go full FIRE BOMBER

FTFY

Then how would you ever believe that Mirage was Lady M the entire time?

Because it's not Mirage, it's Mylene.

Frontier had some fantastic thematic setup for the main pairing. But Delta, so far, is just not having it.

What the fuck are you on about, frontierfag?

They could do an acapella or group version of DYRL. It's not some hard rule it has to be a solo.

So is Bogue kind of against Roid now?

When did Sheryl grow THAT "Sheryl's"?

Her hopes and dreams swelled to new sizes.

>yfw all Delta squadron sings DYRL to cure Freyja and free Mikumo.

Thoughts endless in flight
Day turns to night
Questions you ask your soul

Which way do I go?
How fast is too slow?
The journey has its time within us

Macross; The Musical
Been done.

But his statement is true

Am I the only one who liked this episode?

Let Mirage win goddammit, the Jenius line needs to continue.

>>>tumblr

Freyja is not popular.

>Liking cute boys and shota doesn't mean he is a fujoshit
It does fujoshit

Tumblrinas don't even like Delta.

That despite being in a war, the motivations of both characters were clear. Further, they both well understood the risks of their roles and faced them head on. Most of the Frontier original art made that clear, which fan artists capitalized upon and came up with their own variations of it. Pic related.

>Sheryl fights both for herself and for Frontier
>despite knowing that she'll die
>Alto pilots for himself and for Frontier
>despite knowing that he'll die
>both fight to write their own paths

Pic related is the source which spawned this: and countless other thematic setups.

In Delta stuff is happening, but the character themselves don't seem to have a drive. They are almost always swept along. Sherly sung because without song she's just a homeless bitch from the slums of Macross Galaxy. It's her way of life, and her passion. Alto flies because he wanted to escape the expectation of his blood, and also because after the death of his mother, his father didn't respect likely the wishes he and his mother shared.

Why does Hayate fly? What drives him to do what he does? Delta hasn't really bothered to explore much of that. Much the same way with Freyja. Though, in her case, we got a glimpse of that in episode 24.

Frontier was all about man vs nature, played out via song, dogfighting, and the idea of whether one writes his own destiny or if fate is written in stone. Frontier goes on to prove that Alto, Sheryl, and Ranka forge their own path, fate can go fuck itself.

Delta has a war. Delta has a music idol group that does things to prevent the Var infection, but what's the theme here? Is there one? I'm not seeing one.

Jenius line can continue with better spawn like Emilia's child. It's better than Mirage's fail genes never perpetuate.

>the most popular character isn't popular

What?

It's just the usual bad guy redemption coming they all feel any guilt they held for this shitfest being lifted from them and flying up Roid's ass.

They just hinted Lady M is someone from Megaroad 01.

>That despite being in a war, the motivations of both characters were clear.

So are here. You're retarded if you don't get them. Freyja and Hayate keep in mind a bigger picture than Sheryl or Alto did, which are presented more selfish (but realistic). They want to sing/fly to protect the GALAXY.

Oh wow, are all Frontierfags that autistic?
That art is just inspired by the final scene from the 2nd movie. But you managed to find some really deep meaning behind it. Congratulations.

>Why does Hayate fly? What drives him to do what he does? Delta hasn't really bothered to explore much of that.
Fully explained in anime. The last time it was mentioned was only 1 episode ago. Even with full Frontier goggles it's impossible to miss it.

Roid is going to unleash a weapon that would endanger them. Didn't you see fucking Freyja overdrove by the ruins despite the runes last time? Didn't you see Qassim rapidly cracking because of the effect? Roid is basically completely retarded and risking everything for the sake of his insane research.

We also had scenes with Keith telling him he was going to kill him if he fucked up since episode 15.

>But what if that's not the case?

It's not the case. In Episode 18, Freyja was mindfucked by the system and all the knights were affected. Qassim began to die fast as result.

Hayate flies because he likes flying. It's very simple and boring.

It's not about effect, but intentions. Roid doesn't want to kill Windies or endanger Windermere, he just want to unite them together in one big network. So even if his plan goes completely wrong Keith would not have any reason to kill Roid. They both would work together to avert crisis.

>We also had scenes with Keith telling him he was going to kill him if he fucked up since episode 15.
So far Roid
>killed Gramia
>basically killed Heinz
>didn't tell him when he captured Mikumo
>declared galactic war so now the whole galaxy is a threat for Windermere
And Keith didn't do anything.

>Sherly sung because without song she's just a homeless bitch from the slums of Macross Galaxy. It's her way of life, and her passion.
Freyja sings because without it, she's just another windy who is expected to hide her emotions and follow through an arranged marraige. She made this clear since episode 1.

>Why does Hayate fly? What drives him to do what he does? Delta hasn't really bothered to explore much of that.
Hayate flies because it's the one thing he's done in life that he actually enjoys, especially when he's with Freyja. Without it, he'll just go back to wandering the galaxy getting fired from every job he goes for. He has made this clear ever since he met Freyja.

Really though, you're overthinking the hell out of Frontier just because of some stylish art. It's a great anime, but be real, behind all this deep shit you're spewing, it's nothing but otaku pandering with spess planes blowing shit up. Relax.

>implying
He was flying for that reason in episode 4. Things changed since then.

眉毛:ミラージュはあまり活躍できない分、思わず応援したなるミラージュが好きな人もいますよね(笑)
眉毛:視聴者代表に近いですよね。その上で、第22話のコンテ作業をしているときに、やっぱりもう少し活躍させたいなと思ったんです。だから、第22話では彼女らしい見せ場を作れたかなと思います。

Basically, if anyone expecting she will have some nice fighting moment in episode 26 after she loses and move on, don't put any hope for it, since Kawamori just said "oh yeah she never shined, let's gave her something in episode 22(and yet still shared with Freyja).

>So even if his plan goes completely wrong Keith would not have any reason to kill Roid.
If he refuses to give up his plan, he will kill him.

>They're launching into an attack right now, of course it's not right to confess just yet.

I disagree.

Kawamori does not understand human feelings.

So now that Freyja is an old and dried up hag, will Mirage win?

Assuming Freyja is still able to live until her 30s, would Hayate and Freyja marrying shortly after the end of the war be out of the question? Maybe Hayate would be that accepting of her culture. I don't see Freyja objecting either since marrying after 14 is very common.

If Mirage "wins" because Freyja died, not only Freyjafags will mad, Miragefags(i mean actual Miragefags) also won't admit this stupid winning.

>Kawamori-san, part of audience want so development for Mirage
>Who?
>That Delta pilot who also has a crush on Hayate
>Oh yeah. Here's this moment in episode 22. I hope they can now fuck off and let me spend all the time on HayaFre.

Will Delta get a DYRL treatment like Frontier did?

If they have time for that, but i don't think they have that much of time.
Maybe they will tell you in some fan book or interview at few months after this show ended.

I'm not even sure it's really "HayaFre" or just simply Freyja.

Not if everyone stopped caring enough to want to see a redone movie.

If we cut all shitposting posts in this thread, the show's popularly in here also went downhill, like downed a lot.

It doesn't look that bad. The drop after episode 19 is kinda harsh, but it's a typical twitter decreasing trend for any anime which had some kind of hype before the 1st episode. If you could make a similar chart for every single anime in the past season it would be something similar to this (except for Re:Zero)

>Will Delta get a DYRL treatment like Frontier did?

No, because Delta is really bad.

Unlikely. Frontier did some amazing things in revitalizing the Macross franchise. Delta doesn't seem to be having as much of an impact. Primarily from the poor handling of the idol & song vs. Macross mecha/war elements.

>Delta has a war. Delta has a music idol group that does things to prevent the Var infection, but what's the theme here? Is there one? I'm not seeing one.
Star singer protoculture stuff. Walkure exists to cover up for Mikumo. The NUNS explosion and subsequent whining by windemere is probably also part of the plan to create and weaponise Mikumo.

Literally this entire series and all the lore has been centered around Mikumo.

The only things about Frontier that revitalized me were Sheryl's tits.

That confirms my suspicions then.

>could write Delta to exclusively include Mikumo
>while a greater conflict takes place
>without including Hayate or Freyja
>and the story would not change

That's disappointing man.

Hopes and Dreams.

Frontierfag please. Just because we had 3 episodes of nothing in the second half doesn't mean the cool things in the first don't exist anymore. Delta has dancing planes, pilots getting buffed by their waifu's singing and love, Freyja's very presence. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the "amazing things" you're thinking of for Frontier are just things already done from previous shows, because it's basically SDF 2.0.

>SDF 2.0

Which is fantastic. Nothing wrong with that at all.

>Dancing planes

Yeah that one episode, otherwise it's pretty stupid and poorly handled overall. Outside of Messer and Keith going at it, no other fight has been memorable.

>pilots getting buffed by their waifus

If by buff you mean increasing the overtake of Var Syndrome, then sure.

>the only way I can fly better is to lose control of myself
>rather than actually getting better at piloting

That was a terrible application of "buffing".

>Freyja's very presence

She's a good character, who feels rather out of place in this show--because everyone else is either fucking retarded or blindly ignorant.

>amazing things in Frontier are already done from previous shows

You can always take things that have been done before, and do them again, as long as you do a good job in executing them. Delta tried to do AKB0048, Symphogear AND Macross simultaneously--but fucked up because it couldn't execute this idea well enough for people to enjoy.

While it's true that every Macross thread in the past had tons of divisiveness, Delta so far has been the only one where large groups of people are in general agreement that the show hasn't been handled well.

The only real highlight of Delta is that JUNNA got to sing, and her voice is god damn amazing. Quite literally May'n 2.0 but targeting the deeper octaves.

I had nothing better to do today, so I compiled the Macross Frontier CD sales data. Another helpful user led me to the Delta numbers.

Frontier really was a monster. Nyan Fro on its own made more money than all of the Delta releases so far.

>Diamond Crevasse alone made 51% of all of Delta's CD sales

Holy fuck.

>Frontier: 3.2 billion yen in total record sales.

Yeah, Delta's not coming anywhere close to that.

>Which is fantastic. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Never said there was.
>Yeah that one episode, otherwise it's pretty stupid and poorly handled overall. Outside of Messer and Keith going at it, no other fight has been memorable.
Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 had dancing. He stopped because Messer died. Poorly handled only if you can't have fun. Which you've made clear.
>If by buff you mean increasing the overtake of Var Syndrome, then sure.
Assumptions don't get you anywhere.
>She's a good character, who feels rather out of place in this show--because everyone else is either fucking retarded or blindly ignorant.
Oh god, you're that /m/ fag aren't you?
>Delta tried to do AKB0048, Symphogear AND Macross simultaneously--but fucked up because it couldn't execute this idea well enough for people to enjoy.
What are you talking about? It's excelled in its crazy aspects. Literally the only major problem is the pacing in the second cour and ever since episode 22, plot's been back on track.

Delta is a disgrace. Gj Kawamori.

>can't have fun

Oh, I can have fun alright; but I can't have fun if the story is poorly handled and dogfighting is mostly reminisce from a god damn MACROSS show.

>assumptions don't get you anywhere

Now you're just being retarded.

>you're that /m/ fag aren't you

>/m/ is one person

>what are you talking about, it excelled in all it's crazy aspects

Nope. It attempted to execute all three shows I mentioned simultaneously, while not achieving anything lasting overall. Delta comes across as Kawamori's attempt to keep up with the times of idol culture while trying to appeal to several different audiences simultaneously and failing to address the primary interests of the main Macross audience. It's fine if you want to do something different, but do it while playing to your strengths instead of stretching yourself thin and not capitalizing on what makes your franchise great.

Pic by user here: pretty much drives this point home.

What did Delta even want to do? The idols don't do anything, the pretty boys don't attract the fujoshi, the romance is pale, the battles are few and terrible, and the story isn't engrossing.