One Piece

We already know what Oda is going to do, don't we?

Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding Cred Forums to the simple and obvious truth: he is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=FpDZn8K6AOE
youtube.com/watch?v=yXpToUrWh5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlnn0hSVyRU
forum.wordreference.com/threads/theatrical-release.902413/
youtube.com/watch?v=063vekePb5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding Cred Forums to the simple and obvious truth: he is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I agree with you, but this part made it a shitpost.

Sanji can't die until he leaves Nami pregnant.
That is FACT.
Unless he got her pregnant when they were alone in Zou or on the sunny going to Zou.

Nami was sleeping during the day.
She also did not party which means no alcohol.
If Sanji dies is because Nami has Sanji's seed inside her already.

well...

crap.

BEST SHIP
INCREDIBLE CHEMISTRY

You know your ship will be canon when even the real life actors like each other.

Like that other user said.
If Sanji dies is because Nami is already pregnant with his child.

Oda knew full well we'd recognize that 'face' and get worried. It's just his way of building drama-- nothings going to happen to him.

the bleach musical was better.

Did Oda even attend the One Piece musical? I think not.

Pudding is CUTE

Her real form is better.

pull the trigger for that sweet release, OP.

Rude

I'm calling it-- Pedro's going to kill her

>implying Sanji's death is going to be even remotely as impactful as Whitebeard's or Ace's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is the thiccest female in the one piece universe? is it Robin?

Brook looks kind of badass in this spread

Why doesn't Tanjiahdo just parasite Luffy?

It's been foreshadowed. I've had sanji as a husbando since I was 6.
Fuck this shit.

nami and jinbe will be all over each other when he joins, won't they?

nami's been without fishdick for too long, she's hungry as hell for some caviar.

Oda has to maintain the cycle of defeat arc villain, move to another island, rinse and repeat. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic franchise crash firing everyone connected to the series, which coupled with the extermination of Sanji will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire One Piece fanbase.

>We already know what Oda is going to do, don't we?
No, what?

Luffy can barely handle Cracker.
Sanji is being held by the balls.

I have no idea how they'll get out of this.

>I have no idea how they'll get out of this.

Like this.

That would only make Nami go berserk and kill big mom.

this is a good shitpost

fixed

DO NOT TRUST THE RABBIT

Was it her all along?

>All the Germa bullshit

I had forgotten how much royals pissed me off.

What's with the contrast between nobles in this series? Good nobles are paragons of virtue that can literally do no wrong, while bad nobles are absolute scum.

Kek. Luffyfags BTFO

He bought it, we bought it, even her immediate family bought.

Sanji has been my favourite crewmember ever since he was introduced and I was a little shit. Even so, I am fine with him dying in a spectacular manner, though I know no one will ever replace him.

Anyways, if he doesn't die someone in this ark is getting out of this mess maimed.
[spoiler Besides Jinbe, rip right leg.[/spoiler]

>What's with the contrast between nobles in this series? Good nobles are paragons of virtue that can literally do no wrong, while bad nobles are absolute scum.

Because Oda thinks in black and white and can't design realistic characters that are neither evil nor good.

omgmis this real

sentomaru

yes, spoilers for upcoming chapter

stop with this sanji is going to die shitposting newfags will believe you guys are serious and will think this place is full of morons and speed readers.

Ahh hell, they got spoiled.

The Straw Hats are good people who do good and bad things

Nami won't let her beloved Sanji-kun die.

It is full of morons and speedreaders though

>and bad things
Name one.

>Muh stealing 2 pennies from a gigantic sky treasure that belonged to nobody while crying in shame while running from the locals who want to give us more

Yeah ''pirates''.

>147390315
>can't design realistic characters that are neither evil nor good.
Aokiji

luffy helped dozens of criminals escape in order to save ace.

The only one in the entire series and it's obvious Oda blew all his imagination on him because he's turning into a good guy now.

rob lucci

>because he's turning into a good guy now.
>now

>Kuzan has been in the marines for years
>suddenly decides to join Blackbeard

Are you serious?

Oda made Impel Down guards and marines look like absolute sadists or narrow minded soldiers, far worse than the pirates they were guarding.

Luffy in no way liberated these guys out of his own free will. He was just caught up in between something much bigger than him.

>working with Blackbeard
>good
speed reader, would you like a side of bait with your shitpost?

>Black Beard doesn't even trust him
>Not seeing the 'plot twist' from a mile away

are you user?

Nice try speedreader. But you got btfo by my post below you.

Sorry faggot.

I would argue that basically all the fishmen antagonists would count, due to being victims of a cycle of hatered and racism that started before they were even born that they are propogating instead of having motivations like "I really want to go the moon" or "I feel I'm more qualified to rule this country over the elected leaders"

>headcanon
>"btfo"
sure thing kiddo

>muh boring middle ground character
you're the problem

>Headcanon

tell that to Burgress and Blackbeard. Also reread his conversation with Smoker.

>Because Oda thinks in black and white and can't design realistic characters that are neither evil nor good.
Who is dolflamingo?

That's beside the point. Do you not see the irony of someone being in the marines for decades, then suddenly joining on of the most infamous pirates in the world? And you're claiming Oda's now turning him into a "good" guy? What the hell are you smoking?

Yes that's exactly the page I was thinking about when I mentioned narrow minded soldiers or sadists.
Or do you consider holding up and gratuitously torturing people who were sentenced by a kangaroo court the actions of a good guy? Or plainly executing someone because he's the son of a former ''criminal'' and preventing his brother from rescuing him?

How does that prove me wrong in any way?

Will shipperfags ever stop ruining shonen series?

>Brook commonly portrayed as a smoker
Is he rasta? I'm starting to think so, particularly after pic related

They're pirates, criminals. It's called justice.

Probably not

>kangaroo court
Yeah, you know, we are not in Australia.

He plainly stated that now that he's out of the marines he's got a lot more freedom to act according to his beliefs.
And he then told smoker he was still 'himself'.

Then Blackbeard mentions he can't trust him.

Do you really want to keep splitting hair or are you going to admit it's obvious Ao Kiji followed the marine's order out of loyalty but now that he's out of it he can freely act like a good guy?

But that's wrong. This is only the case for a minority of the characters such as the nobles.

The number of characters who can be considered neither truly evil nor truly good far exceeds those that are plain black and white.

you have 10 seconds to name a pirate in one piece besides the strawhats that hasn't done bad things that fuck over other people

grand majority of pirates don't get high bounties by overthrowing dictators and nobly stopping the evil parts of the marines. They get it by fucking stealing from people, attacking low tier marines that just want to help defend the people they're stolen from, and generally acting like assholes

Shanks, whitebeard, even most of the strawhat fleet is guilty of this, barto is a funny meme character to the audience but he's also a confirmed bandit, that's not funny when you have your limited means stolen in a world where supplies seem to be extremely easy to ruin due to everything being an island country

This isn't the focus because the series is so heavily focused on the protagonists or whatever sympathetic character(s) of the arc and not on general world affairs, but OP is a world where the majority of pirates ARE evil and the majority of marines ARE good guys, you just see the opposite due to how the story is written.

>literally most pirates
>literally most marines

A kangaroo court is a judicial tribunal or assembly that blatantly disregards recognized standards of law or justice.

Also, the images for Kangaroo Court reminded me why furries shouldn't be allowed in society.

Ace? That's just in 10 seconds.

Brook's pirates couldn't have been bad.

Shanks is a legitimate good guy and I doubt Roger was an evil bastard. Whitebeard was never seen doing anything particularly evil but he knew people needed an authority in the New World and the marines sucked at it.

I can't think of more if you give me more time.

thank you

she even steals luffy's clothes. What a monster.

One piece characters always end up on one side of the spectrum.

Oda never designed a single character that could be alternatively self-interested and altruistic at times while also maintaining his own moral compass. Like most human beings turn out to be in harsh situations.

>Oda never designed a single character that could be alternatively self-interested and altruistic at times while also maintaining his own moral compass. Like most human beings turn out to be in harsh situations.

Crocodile.

Aokiji is objectively and unarguably evil. He's the most evil person in the show. He's more evil than Akainu.

> B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY AND DOESN'T WANT TO DO ALL THE BAD THINGS THE MARINES DO!!!
That's why he's evil. He knows the difference between right and wrong, but still does evil things.

KNOWING THAT IT WAS WRONG, he assisted in the massacre of the scholars.

KNOWING THAT IT WAS WRONG, he murdered his friend.

KNOWING THAT IT WAS WRONG, he told an innocent child that she was probably destined to be evil.

Akainu is innocent, because he's a sociopath; he doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong, no matter what you tell him. Aokiji, meanwhile, has a conscience, but doesn't follow it.

>Ace? That's just in 10 seconds.
I genuinely forgot about ace, he might've joined WB after he stopped being a pirate and just started being big boss.

>Brook's pirates couldn't have been bad.
Brook's group were an OG group of pirates, them doing bad shit is all but confirmed

>Shanks is a legitimate good guy and I doubt Roger was an evil bastard. Whitebeard was never seen doing anything particularly evil
Yes, but they still did legitimate piricy in their youth. Luffy gets the gumgum fruit because shanks fucking stole it.

I'm not saying that these guys didn't eventually become noble characters or that they used to be pure evil, just that they were morally grey that did objectively bad things BEFORE becoming pure good guys

(you)

When was he revealed to be altruistic or with a moral compass?

He only acted out of self interest when he rescued Ace. It's obvious he's only thinking that Luffy will bring about a more interesting era for him or some shit.

This is honestly why Aokiji is my favorite (former) Admiral, he's literally an ice cold killer.

>Luffy gets the gumgum fruit because shanks fucking stole it.
Probably from a pirate

>Yes, but they still did legitimate piricy in their youth.
Never saw anything. Especially with any sort of impact.
If Oda really wanted to explore that kind of themes, then he would clearly go his way to show the negative consequences of their actions. Like Ed being the cause of a pointless civil war in the FMA anime (tho in this case he clearly meant good)

The one who will die is Yonji, just because he is the 4 and that means death for nips.

>2016
>people still think Shanks is a good guy
It's like you completely ignore his own words

this. it's also why usopp will die, since he's the 4th crewmember.

that he failed to live up to when Oda changed his mind in the course of 20 years.

No? Just because Oda doesn't show him going out of his way to do terrible things doesn't mean he's good.

Nothing has changed, Shanks isn't a good guy and never has been.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Ah shiiiiit, I now wanna see murderRabbit's cute satisfied face edited onto other hilarious scenes.

One piece thread ain't a One piece thread without ya

why do you still even post this?

>No? Just because Oda doesn't show him going out of his way to do terrible things doesn't mean he's good.
Yes that pretty much means he's good. This isn't a theme that you just skip like that.

not him but the comparison is cool and it's cool that Oda might have done a little nod here tho I wish he would give us a real Jack-like character because he fits the one piece world perfectly.

What's your favorite funny moment in the series?

The other day he said he had to outdo the shitposters as if that is some sort of pride. They're autistic user, they truly have a hard time differentiating between positive and negative attention. Just go to /r/onepiece, it's honestly better over there.

I find it interesting that Luffy's cigarette is the only one not lit. Also their tattoos seem to reference their themes/powers.

No, it literally doesn't. Your understanding of the term is severely lacking.

Just because someone isn't a "good guy" doesn't mean they're a sadistic killer who boils puppies alive.

>Your understanding of the term is severely lacking.
your opinion is based on a single sentence Shanks mused about in the very first chapter when not even Oda knew exactly where the story was headed.

Mine is based on mountains of pages and side adventures that show shanks always the cheerful reasonable good guy, protector of the weak, the peace...

>You got your white characters such as Vivi and Coby who are generally good people who protect the innocent and weak.
>You got your grey characters, the lighter shade being pirates the Straw Hats while the darker shade being like Rob Lucci who on the side on the law but are so obsessed it cosumes them.
>Then you got your black character which include half of the nobles and most of the celestial dragons who are nothing but pure scum.

Luffy is sucking on a lollipop. He doesn't have a cig. You can see the wrappers.

He's like Gintoki

The only one pregnant with Sanji's child will be zoro

Jack>Cracker

I know man, I was trying to quote this
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

What move will Luffy use to BTFO big mom or Judge?

>Straw Hats
>gray

>lucci
>gray

He will just punch real hard.

back to

The Straw Hats might be protagonists, but there are not traditional heroes, the only reason they save islands is out of kindness for their friends or personal gain.

Lucci and the rest of CP9 (expect for Spandam who is a black-hearted selfish prick) are people doing their job to the government, but go way too far in their concept of justice that it causes more harm than good.

Since theres a Commander Cracker is there also a Commander Nigger?

gomu gomu no job

>the only reason they save islands is out of kindness for their friends
But they make friends with just about anybody who's not an asshole and in a though situation and starts crying about it.

Lucci was a plain sadist. Nothing about justice he just wanted to fuck people up.

gomu gomu no Purotto arumoru

>Just go to /r/onepiece, it's honestly better over there
>mfw
>mfw i have no face

this is Lucci

Is it possible to watch film Gold anywhere yet?

user no matter how you look at it, everything points towards him being a good guy

who do you think will have the saru saru no mi?

>tfw no face

Lucci is dark gray. Same goes for Akainu and all the marines and WG officials that subscribe to dark justice. They operate like it's war 24/7 and it technically is for them in this world of mass piracy.

The cover stories with the defeated CP9 show their true natures. They're like the dark Strawhats. Killers but still beholden to their type of justice and do care about the innocent...somewhat.

Kong. Mythical model, King Kong.

>"Don't move or your wound will open up!"

Akainu is at least genuine about his ideals. If he has no reasons to fuck with you he won't.

Lucci joined to kill people. I think his flashback made it pretty obvious.

That makes sense but there has to be at least one normal monkey.

I'm still waiting for Lucci to be relevant again

C'mon, Oda, you know you want to do it

If Smoker and Buggy can keep being relevant why not Lucci?

you want lucci to end up like smoker?

Smoker was always shit but at least he is relevant... as comic relief maybe

>Just go to /r/onepiece, it's honestly better over there.

Only reddit scum would hate my shitposting

Because I can, bonus round I was in hospital a month or so ago bleeding to death from a major artery tear and I still went on my phone and posted that exact image with that exact picture in this thread while I was half conscious in my hospital bed. Your resolve is weak

He will die just like Robin died and Usop left the crew.

No episode today?

>bleeding to death
>about to fucking die
>better go shitpost on Cred Forums during my last moments

DIsney and Depp are cancer.
Kill yourself.

Pretty much my exact thoughts

Funny you would act all haughty when you're here posting about children japanese cartoon that acts as the pillar of an industry as massive as disney.

Random tier 3 ish scrub like Sheepshead from Kaido's crew. Tier 1 and 2 being Kaido and his Calamities.

Disney and Depp used to be excellent. Only now they're shit. What's your point?

>bleeding to death
Did you get BTFO by Zunisha too?

I fingered my asshole and did enemas for 2 hours and ripped an artery in my rectum.

You didn't like the first Pirates of the Caribbean? I'm sorry user you're free to have your own tastes I guess.

>episode
>anime

Ussop is just the best

I'm serious, they couldn't do surgery either so I bled for 2 days before it finally clotted and stopped. They wanted to use a gel to block it but after the CT scan said it was too deep so they wanted to go through an artery in my leg follow the arterial tree and then block it went metal coils but they didn't know which of the three arteries was bleeding so they just left me to bleed until I either got critical or it stopped. Had to wear adult diapers and everything, had about 7 doctors shove their fingers up my ass too.

That's why you shouldnt try to get fucked by a mammoth.
Faggot.

Remember user's Sister? I'm glad they don't post here anymore.

Holy shit.

what the fuck

What do you guys think about the "spoiler leak"?The one where Luffy dies in Wano against Kaido and that Law will do the immortality operation to save him, dying in the process?

Anybody got an alright quality link to film gold?

>Oda killing law
>spoiler
Oda said he doesn't know how Luffy will defeat Kaido. How can there be a leak when not even Oda knows what will happen yet.

the point is that every group of people is fucked up, user.

Your post shows EXACTLY why OP isn't black and white

With Sanji's death and Law's the series is about to become a lot more grim.

It's just a lot of black with some occasional white. Most citizen are mostly white tho but alternate between stupid black and stupid white because they're retarded.

One piece really isn't good at characterization.

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

That sounds scary. Get well soon, Jackfag.

Might be cool. Would be a HELL of an eye opener for the crew. Zoro seems to be the only one actually, Actually, understands how dangerous of a position the crew is in. Everyone else is still kinda in that happy-go-lucky mode. Even Nami was still under the impression that everything would probably be fine until Cracker smacked Luffy. They really need a wake up call and Hundred Beast "I eat my enemies crewmembers for fun" Kaido is a great option.

I'm also against the shitty idea of Luffy dying at the end of the series like a stupid cliche. So the operation will help with that too. Now all the "he's lost so many years oh nooooo" can fuck off.

>One piece really isn't good at characterization

nigga what

Eiichiro Oda actual genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpDZn8K6AOE

>Oda said he doesn't know how Luffy will defeat Kaido
For real? Source on that?

Recent interview he did.
Look it up

>marines are corrupt
>some pirates are good
>mercenaries are given a place at a world summit

This covers a majority of the characters

He's probably meming desu, just doesnt wanna give it away.

Or he could be pulling a "Oh... I never said LUFFY would ;))))"

Also

Sorry, you're still wrong.

None of your evidence disproves what Shanks previously stated. Just because he's not a good guy doesn't mean he's an asshole who goes around maliciously attacking innocent people 24/7. Nor does him doing a few kind acts mean he's good.

We have zero clue as to what he and his crew actually do behind the scenes or how he was in the past. You don't get to his level of influence and power, let alone maintain it, by doing all those things you mentioned all the time.

There's evidently more to him than we've been shown so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXpToUrWh5k

No, he said. "My fans would be mad if Luffy defeated Kaido just because his punch was hard"

Don't watch film gold. It's a rehash of Dressdrossa, except much better. So you will really start to notice how sloppy Oda has gotten.

Tesora overlaps Dofflamingo in so many ways it's basically contradictory at this point.

Oda should have made Dofflamingo more ambulant like the Joker, skipped Thriller Bark and Merged Dressdrossa, Gran Tesoro and Punk Hazard in one big saga, giving us more time to flesh out Doffy, the brokers, and the new world underworld.

Crocus is one of my favorites too

>We have zero clue as to what he and his crew actually do behind the scenes or how he was in the past. You don't get to his level of influence and power, let alone maintain it, by doing all those things you mentioned all the time.

>what is luffy for 500 berri

More like 500m berri, amarite

Here's the actual quote:

- Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou.
Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

>Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong.
thank you Oda for not going the Fairy shit/Dragon Shit/Nurutu route of friendship/nakama punch storm.

Luffyfags BTFO.

Yet he is doing it with cracker.

Oh wow. Thanks, man. Here's hoping it involves the Smiles, Kidd, Hawkins, and Drake

Kidd is imprisoned by Kaido, with no signs of Hawkins or Killer, and Apoo now works for Kaido

Could be all future fights are like Luffy/Law vs Doffy.
Circumstance conspires to weaken whoever Luffy's foe is prior to the fight itself, though that would be lame.

delusion

Imprisoned sure, but alive.

The potential for a breakout is there.

Actually, if he's on Wano, I can see him remaining there until the SH arrive.
Maybe there's potential for another supernova to join the Luffy/Law alliance.

Nothing will top this in my mind as the funniest moment between Ussop and Nami
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlnn0hSVyRU

When will Enel come back guys?

And? You think they're just never gonna come back again? Obviously this alliance thing is gonna continue to be a theme in One Piece from now on. Kidd is not gonna stay in a prison forever and will want revenge. Killer would wnt his Captain back. Hawkins will come back. Apoo will do whatever. Drake's story will be fleshed out.

I'm not sure I like this.
It's true that having Luffy being stronger than Kaido right now would feel a bit anticlimatic, but on the other hand I just won't be able to take Luffy seriously as a pirate king if he can't even fight an emperor without any help.

That whole part was hilarious, even the stuff leading up to it and following it

>If it's for the sake of Namj, I don't mind you dying Usopp
>I'll knock you out, bastard

>Excuse me...
>SO WHAT IF YOU'RE A GOD- AHHHHH

Then the whole Usopp spell stuff and his magnificent jump.

Oda foreshadowed that Luffy would be the PK because of his allies and not because he is the strongest.
You Luffyfags are the ones to blame for being delusional.

Nope.

Luffy will be the strongest...but only by the end of the series.
His allies will be the bulk of his power in the interim though.

>implying Oda will kill based Sanji-kun and not Usope and Robin

The signs are already there... . Wake up Sheeple.

Luffy's awakening 『RUBBER WORLD』

Well yeah, at the end he will be. But no now. Idk why you are crying about it. Luffy will always need help like the jobber he is.

When did this meme start? Jojo and One piece fanbase never interlope

Just ignore the shitposters.

They're all the same exact people. Naruto ended, so they went to Bleach. Bleach ended, and now they're here.

Can someone explain this?

>skipped Thriller Bark
Fuck off faggot.

Doffy is the most fleshed out antagonist in One Piece nigga

>get beat up as a kid
>watch family die
>become bad guy

So fleshy

Not saying it's super good, but there's no other antagonist who got that much flashbacks and periods of his life covered.

>Luffyfags
kek, that's not even a comparison. Luffy is a small fry compared to any of the Yonko in terms of influence and power.

>Who is Law?

Except he's an ally.

>so they just left me to bleed until I either got critical or it stopped

you can do that kind of "summary" for literally every character , if you skip 99% of what actually happened

But i don't want Mr. Prince to die.

not yet at least

>doflamingo became evil after watching his family die
What manga are you reading?

This, the whole thing that Corazon explains was that Doffy was always a huge dick, and that didn't change no matter when he was on top or bottom.

luffy's only got 2 things going for him: haki, and punches. if defeating kaidou involves neither, then it will be a gimmick and not mean much.

You know what arc Oda skipped? One of the dozens he scribbled in his booknotes but decided against using.

Stop being a dumbass and accept that One Piece can be different, even in Oda's own visions.

God I want to see Crocodile again, I wonder what he's been doing after the timeskip?

>tfw Daz Bones is treated like a superhero when he's reintroduced

who cares, after alabasta he was just a weak fuck acting tough and suddenly becoming a good guy

I was wondering why the navy didn't just kill criminals with devil fruits in order to retrieve them, but I guess it's not certain WHERE they'll reappear so it's safer to keep them locked up.

What sorts of devil fruits do you think are locked up in impel down?

pls reply

foreshadowing nami's death

Explain what? That's just a panel from the manga.
People think is foreshadowed for something like his mom is kill.

If that was the case One Piece would have ended with the Sabody arc
Same for the Zou arc

people think everything has to be "OMG foreshadowing!!" when that scene worked perfectly well on its own as a melancholic moment. I don't even understand the logic of why it would foreshadow.

I honestly just don't want him to come out of nowhere in the middle of the big war. I think he needs a big and huge reveal, but not in the middle of the clusterfuck that this war is supposed to be.

Since we all know the first (if there are even multiple) members to die will be Usopp, I wonder who will do it and how badly Luffy will snap then proceed to absolutely fuck them up in every conceivable method possible.

Post favorite grill!

His father wields a spear.

The picture if stabbed with one. Sanji looks disturbed by it.

It's not his mother obviously but it might remind him of his father killing his mother or something.

Reminder that Doffy and Doffyfags got EPIC btfo

Post the rest so you can get banned again

Reminder that Sanji and Sanjifags got EPIC btfo

Reminder that Jack and Jackfags got EPIC btfo

it's stabbed with a harpoon, judge wields some weird techno-spear

his hate for his father doesn't seem like it's anywhere near the level of "killed mom" he even said he had hope for them having changed for the better. he's only pissed about his own treatment and their idea of royalty acting like scumbags. nothing about their interaction suggests judge killed sanji's mom.

The first time I heard Pekoms talking about the Vinsmokes being a family of assassins, I was expecting more in a sense of ninjas that assassinate people silently in the shadows for money and power than royal mercenaries that works for whoever gives them goods.

Was I the only one who was that silly?

Reminder that LuNa and LuNAfags got EPIC btfo

Friendly reminder that cedar the pharmacist will join the crew at the end of the arc

"professional killer" or "hitman" would be a more accurate translation

Well that's because you read mangastream. The official translation was just a family of killers. But I honestly was hoping for the assassin type of mafia family and not the killer nazi type. They're all pretty shit to me. (Reiju the only decent one.)

Friendly reminder that oda was super for shadowing here

reminding you friendly

Other than Viz, where else should I read One Piece? I just read mangastream because they usually are the first to post the new chapters, but I am always up to try new sources

Well I doubt judge killed his wife seeing as he didn't even kill sanji. He seems like the type of man who values his family that follow his teaching and kinda throws the other to the side. So what I'm going to guess is. Either sanji mom was on some doffy and usopp mom type shit, or it was another female like a head maid that sanji was close to. And she eventually died of some that he blames his family for(maybe not trying to help her since she was a peasant to them) and he caught the first ship on out. Or his whoever the girl who died arranged it for him

VIZ and Powermanga are the best, although the slowest. Mangastream is fine to read on the day of but take everything every character says with a grain of salt, don't try to read too much into any specific sentence, because it's probably wrong.

Reminder Sanji and Nami will have too many cute moments this arc

And what exactly is this foreshadowing? That the implication that a woman was killed made Sanji sad? Man, Oda even foreshadowed earlier that Sanji drools over women back when he was introduced, drooling over a woman.

What a genius.

Mangasee has all the Viz chapter up to the 790's, but they're impossible to read because none of the two page spreads are put together into one.

Everyone on here pretty much reads mangastream since they're the first ones to drop. But I can't help you since viz is the only other translators. Powermanga is actually the best since it's a mixer of both mangastream and viz. but they pretty much stopped by the end of zou and doesn't seem like they're coming back anytime soon

thanks, i nearly forgot

>what does this foreshadow
Shit it could just foreshadow how this girls look just like one from his backstory we should be getting by December. And everyone takes his love for women as a joke but oda will pull the same shit he did with señor pink and baby 5. Taking a grown man and a girl who will do anything she's asked and gives them sad bad stories to explain why they're actually like that and show it's not just a gag

Oh well... Thank you, guys anyway!

powermanga is doing a batch release next week

>Ace dies
>Luffy passes out

Why people still think if somebody dies Luffy will pull out a Super Saiyan or something?

Carrot will be the nakama because she is the first female one piece character in A REALLY LONG time to not have super HUMONGOUS TITTIES!

My post is an objective fact, you literally can't debunk what I just said.

>because it's probably wrong
sounds like someone felt the pain

PROOF

>Carrot will be the nakama
false

>she has normal sized tits
This part is undeniably a true fact

stream also adds a bunch of extra text that's completely unneccesary, messes up the flow of the chapter, and usually makes things sound a lot more complicated than they actually are

at least they seem to toned down on the constant slang and swearing

Really? Well thank the heavens. And there you go user even more coming your way. But they're still slow

IT WAS ME LUFFY

>can smoke without staining his lungs
Brook and Smoker are living the dream.

Someone just post it already

I'm upset that chopper's chibi form didn't grow taller

Viz is bullshit tho. They adapt a lot of shit to appeal to the American standards.

Powermanga is the only true translation. And they're always at odds with Viz.

So if every girl got fat tiddies does that mean most OP guys gotta fat dick?

I didn't say they were normal sized. I said they were smaller than the average in one piece.

I want Dellinger to kick me!

well yeah, but viz is still miles above stream

>this (without the big horns) will never be choppers default form

the tears don't stop coming.

chopper is cute and perfect exactly how he is

>Oda never designed a single character that could be alternatively self-interested and altruistic at times while also maintaining his own moral compass. Like most human beings turn out to be in harsh situations.
>Being this retarded

Literally Luffy

By the way, has there been any word on powermanga? They haven't released anything in months.

why chopper's hybrid form so weak anyway? for all other zoans it's their strongest form

just mentioned above

they said they're most likely doing a release next week

I would rather some guy who adds ebonics and too much extra words than someone who censors and downright makes up shit.

Viz is a scam. Fuck them.

What you wanted him to say? The guy just got beat to be teethless for egoistical reasons and had the prison with the most hellish criminal and aberrations freed just before his nose.

Sure, you have pirates like the Strawhats, who are just not!heroes but throw the occasional tyrant away or Shanks' crew whom just park at some island to live like a nomad and Whitebeard which God what they do. But that's just that, most of the pirates are what they are: pirates. Lowly scum thieving resources.

fucking kek, forgot about this bit

>The guy just got beat to be teethless for egoistical reasons and had the prison with the most hellish criminal and aberrations freed just before his nose.

He's one of the main torturers in Impel Down. All the shit that's going on is pointless and only psychos would go on with it.

Oda clearly made no effort to make them look like good guys in any way. Even in that panel he just looks stubborn in an Akainu/Sengoku stuck up way. The prisoners Luffy freed are and will be interpreted as collateral damage by most readers and probably Oda.

I want Coby to be the one to beat the shit out of him. But do you think he'll be killed off by one of the yonkou or navy to show powerlevel or new badman?

sauce?

yeah I was thinking of something similar to ninjas/zoldyck family but instead we get royal nazi pansies with gadgets and supersoldier serum. still decent though

>I would rather some guy who adds ebonics and too much extra words than someone who censors and downright makes up shit.

People say this about VIZ but they never post any examples.

he ate the human fruit so maybe humans being a special type of animal made a difference. are choppers point transformations exclusive to just his fruit? or is they just because it's the human fruit

the whole crew will die because of luffy's next "cooking" adventure

They aren't good in any way, as negligent and violent as they are. But they're a necessary evil, even there are perverts and tortures in Impel Down, the sum of all of them doings don't amount to the sum of the criminal deeds. Just see what Crocodile and Daz Bone are, what monsters like the Giant guy and Vasco shot can do and you see the why ignoring torture and the other prison hazards is not a bad idea.

yes, except for the great pirate nodick

>yfw

shut the fuck up, how is he ever going to fuck that sexy reindeer-kun?

>I doubt Roger was an evil bastard
Roger was probably neutral overall but he was vicious and unforgiving, He destroyed a nations military for laughing at his crew and probably killed all of Squards crew for some trivial reason too

that's your interpretation but probably not how Oda wants you to read like.

Anyone have the School of Athens collection on hand?

senor pink or someone warning dellinger to stay away from franky since he is also a pervert

From the live action one piece.

Yeah but some nations are entirely made up of assholes.

See dressdrosa, wapol's kingdom. Destroying the army and government of a nation like that is basically doing everyone else a service.
We've yet to really see Roger do evil shit and a do gooder like Shanks respect him so I doubt he ever kicked a single puppy in his life.

he'll purposely take big mom's soul sucking attack and lose more of muh years to live to save his friends and deliver a killer kong nuke to her ugly face

Damm she fine.

i would love shanks even more if he kicked a pug

Not really, since now he has his own army I don't think he is just going to come back into the story to get wrecked hard.

We are probably going to witness something big from him, but that will take a while. And to think that Enel's Great Space Operation started on chapter 428, god damn...

A true hero

What action will the Gorosei take when Luffy defeats a Yonkou?

Increase his bounty and try to claim some of their territories

speaking of which, what was his secret that ivankov knew? was he a female in the past?

I don't think they will move a finger before Luffy goes directly agains them. Dragon is a much bigger threat and they don't seem really as concerned as they should be, but that's because we only see so little of them

how many chapters until Ussop has 8000 men under him

Oda made literally wrote "alien" next to Sanji on a bookmark illustration at the start of a volume in the manga. He's not going to kill him. In a cover page he also drew Sanji with a UFO in the background.
Sanji is an alien he won't die.

Probably because the Human-Human fruit has more to do with intelligence rather than strength.

minks + wano
~150 chaps or so

Don't forget Elbaf, user. If anything, Usopp is the one with the strongest connection to that island

In the flash back of them as children, one of them headbutted sanji into brick and broke it, now as adults to fix Yongi they first tried a hammer and then used a giant metal press. And now we have genetic engineering soldiers to possibly artificially producing soldiers. How is this all relevant? well not only does the guy at the end resemble Virgo BUT back on Punk Hazard, remember when Sanji fought him "He's like a mass of iron". We all assumed that was rokishi- tekai and haki but that might not of been the case at all, Virgo was from the north blue too, he could of been an artificial human made by germa that got away as a child.
Given that their names are based on numbers, all the Vinsmokes might be the same, they just use different ingredients and Judge's DNA for the royal versions and they might not have a mom. Sanji who didn't show the same characteristics of his brothers was a failed version.
Also to take this even further, his sister is 0. what if she is a clone of their or Judge's mom... There could be some real crazy shit depending on how all this is handled. She might of been made for some new stage of making even better Vinsmokes or something.

Also Niji, the electric blue did a lightning kick at the end without any tech, his power as well as possibly Sanji's diable jambe might be linked to that artificial creation rather than some form of haki like people figured before. If Sanji's power isn't haki based then Zoro's demon possession might not be either, they could be something like possessions of his cursed sword, like sword spirits or something.
-from youtube

sanji is a clone a normal human shouldnt do the diable jambe

Watch Hajrudin's gloves be some sort of limiter. When things get really serious he takes them off and goes to work. Maybe they weigh more than ____ ridiculous amount so he's the fastest giant without them.

>-from YouTube
Definitely not true. And shit.

That would be really shitty. Oda doesn't need to explain diable jambe

would've removed them on dressrosa

dude got his shit fucking rekt and nearly died

>Who is dolflamingo?
A person described as the literal spawn of Satan who was born evil?

This is beyond retarded and niji has never done a lighting kick.

when he allmost kicks sanji theres lightning

fujitora and the navy will be hanging around wano

or maybe the reverie will be about assisting wano due to the shogun requesting aid

You will never be biten by a bunny girl.

so fucking dumb

>Oda's notes say it goes King, Queen, Jack
>inb4 either Nami fights Queen or Zoro makes her piss herself into unconcsiousness without actually hurting her

Nope I don't see it.

>inb4 Queen is the former ruler of Okamaland before Ivankov

they say they've tried many ways of killing him and failed, but have they tried drowning him?

Quick, come up with some possible future mythical zoans

Jack is shown in this situation, if he could survive it, even though he's a fishman, surely Kaido would too.

If Kaido stole a cursed sword from Zoro, the curse of the blade could most likely kill him.

Is this Nami in disguise wearing glasses?

That looks more like the gust of wind trail. Oda didn't even add crackling effect. So like I said there wasn't any electricity

Coby took a bullet to the chest for Zoro.

Well he got unintentionally shot in the back.

what about luffy's cooking?

I get the impression it's more about dying in a spectacular way. I mean, falling off a cloud is a pretty cool way to go, yet he could probably be hit by a far greater impact just by being hit by any super powerful character in One Piece. Terminal velocity would be about 120mph. The speed of a bullet is about 800mph. Okay, far lower mass but it could also be a hail of bullets.

He could also get his soul stolen by BM or presumably just bite his own tongue off and bleed to death in minutes.

Daily reminder the vinsmoke sons are clones and that the ichi, ni, san, and yon in their names refer to the order in which they were created.

>clones that all look and act differently

True. Even though Yonji does look like Sanji. Like an exactly twin.

sanji acts differently his a fail

Man, I bet Nami and Robin can't wait to welcome Carrot, the next female Strawhat, to their bed. Definitely enough room now that the kid samurai is gone.

Well that can happen naturally anyway. I could imagine them being maybe enhanced humans.

When will Luffy start to get other, younger pirate crews to join him, and start his own fleet? Then ext generation of strong pirates has to be getting to the Grand Line by now, if they're not there already right?
I mean, they were gone for two years, did pirate activity just stop aside from their generation and the crews already established?

Why not the 3 girls AND the kid samurai?

The last thing we want is Oda getting sidetracked by even more shit.

Besides, the new up-and-coming kids were the Supernovas. They've all still hardly done anything, especially considering they were introduced over 8 years ago. They should give them more narrative space before doing the Supernovas 2, who then go onto do fuck all themselves.

>AND the kid samurai?
>liking Momo

The shittiest of tastes

I don't like him, I do like /ss/ though.

Yonji is the only one that's looks like Sanji because he will dress up as Sanji and end up marrying pudding.
Oda is setting it up.

Momo would taint the /ss/.

I'm not saying I want full blown backstory arcs on new crews, I'm just saying I feel like we should've seen some new wanted posters, or some off handed comment about new crews causing trouble or something.
It's not like everyone on the other side of the world would just be waiting around for their turn to pirate shit.

1.) We saw lots of new pirates when the crew returned to Sabaody. And some crews, like Bartolomeo's, set sail after the Straw Hats.

2.) He already has a fucking fleet. Will people shut the fuck up about this? He doesn't even want it, but it's already there. That's it. It's there. Shut up.

Having a rabbit called Carrot is like having a lion called Zebra. It's madness.

He's not gonna die, tard. Nami is gonna get caught and used as a hostage, at which point Sanji is going to disobey daddy and get his hands blown off ("worth it to save the woman he loves" type asspull) After the arc they sail back towards the rest of the group while Nami helps with the cooking under his guidance, deepening their bond. Franky hooks him up with a pair of cyborg hands afterwards, good enough to handle the knifework and prep-stuff. SCREENCAP

Is that you Oda?

>live action
It's called theatrical you fucking moron

Most of the next generation of pirates were tricked by Demalo didn't make it past Saboady

The animated movies could also be called theatrical.

forum.wordreference.com/threads/theatrical-release.902413/

still better than a smokeman who smokes called Smoker

Zebras are bad for lions?

..... Yes, I am Oda.

Really though I don't know what Oda has planned, but after ignoring Sanji for years it'd be nice if he did a bit of character development for the poor cook. Also, having Nami volunteer herself for the "Sanji mission" was kinda heavy-handed in the shipping department, at least for One Piece. I don't have the page where it happened, but I remember her being a little too eager. Somebody back me up?

Well yeah, she was the only one bothering get Luffy and Zoro to do something. Luffy even noticed it since he literally told her specifically that he was going alone.

>having nami volunteer is heavy in the shipping department
So I guess the same applies to chopper and Brook right? They all volunteered for the simple reason that oda needed a reason to focus on all the SH he left out for two years. He wasn't shipping. Stop trying to make everything into shipping

See, she was clearly about to say "I'm going too".
Luffy knew that but cut her off

I'm not saying that the act of volunteering was odd, just that Nami was so insistent about it.

Yeah, the death of one of the crew members that was with the Strawhats before they even hit the grandline is gonna have less impact than fucking Ace...

If Oda made decisions based on reasons as simple as giving screentime to underused characters then he wouldn't have made it nearly as far in his career as this. You can become successful if you go beyond thinking like a high school writer, you know.

Ok and Brook was just as insist

Not him but brook and Chopper were not insisting as Nami was. All Chopper and brook did was cry about it while Nami begged Luffy and Zoro to do something fast.
I guess is expected since her fuckboi was taken away

You are fucking autistic and seeing shit that's not there. The reaction there was merely a reaction to Luffy being impulsive again by forcing an enemy to take him into a emperor's territory and just the two of them at that. If she was insistent on going before Luffy's outburst, she would have spoken up that page or the next or sometime during the banquet. It isn't until like another 5 chapters, 1 night of rest, and dozens of pages of exposition until she finally tells Luffy she's going with him because she partly feels guilty and also knows that Luffy's plan is completely retarded and will fail with just him alone. She's the smart one of the group after all and is just looking out for her captain. Not any sort of shipping "Sanji my prince I must rescue him" implied, unless of course you're fucking retarded and you self-insert yourself into the story because you're a basement virgin.

People talking about Sanji's death When we find out that Big Mom and Brooks fruits are related? Pedro is leading Brook to a death trap.

She was not at the banquet.

>he doesn't go by giving screentime to underused characters
Yes he did user. He didn't use any of them for two years while he focused on the half at dressrosa and now it's their time to get their screen time while the other half take a backseat. Other wise it makes no sense to leave all the other SH behind for a rescue mission against a yonko.

>inb4 it's a stealth mission
He clearly had no problem taking more people and kine'mon was cool with him taking memebers with him to save a friend. But oda for the purpose of not having to focus on them made it to where they had to go help out in wano. So stop with your delusional SANAfag

Not him but are you a girl? You type like one

Hot flaming twink takes steaming load from DILF military man

bad image shit

>She was not at the banquet.
Come on, even if she wasn't drawn in the panel, she was there. She was standing right the fuck there with Neko and the rest of the crew the page before and no time passed between then. She also wasn't with the older 3 when they fell asleep on watch. You think she just wandered off by herself alone the entire night? We're talking about the same drunkard here? Come on brah. Come on.

She wasn't begging luffy or Zoro to do anything. All she did was lead while telling the story. Stop with your headcanon.brook and chopper was just as insist once they heard the plan

Oda didn't draw her for a reason. She most likely went to sleep or something. If she was drinking he would've drawn her.

>She wasn't begging
Oh, so you are in denial. Okay. Yes sir. Whatever you say. Whatever makes you sleep at night

user stop trying to dodge the fact that you're a delusional SANAfag who's making shit up.

Yeah, probably because that's from one of the theme parks they're featured at. Oda can continue seeing his shit at universal japan. Or one of his films in 4D.

Show me the page where she's begging luffy and zoro to go save sanji

>oda didn't draw her for a reason
You know good and well she was at that party. You're just trying to take a simple thing as not seeing her and make it into something it's not.

She was not at the party. There is no reason as to why Oda wouldn't draw her.

>She most likely went to sleep or something. If she was drinking he would've drawn her.
Let me give you the reason - he couldn't fit her in that 1 brief panel. If he had a legit reason for her not being there, then he would've shown it just like how he definitively showed that Robin, Brooke, and Franky weren't there because they were on watch. Come on dude.

>couldn't fit a main character but could fit fodders
Are you listening to yourself you autistic fuck?
He wouldn't draw her sleeping idiot.
She is not there and that's final. Unless you find her on the panel you are wrong.
Kill yourself

Occam's razor dumbass. Nami missing a banquet happening right there because she felt "sleepy" makes no fucking sense. 99% of non autistic fucks who read the comic understood she was just off-panel enjoying the company of the minks like she had been doing her entire time there. You have to take more leaps of logic to justify her just fucking off for no reason at all.

He barely ever shows her at party scenes. Besides the point of fact we know she's usually around there we don't see her in big feast scenes like that,

She went to sleep because she was depressed Sanji got taken away from her.

you mad? You know I am right. And now you will be triggered all day. Please go on and reply on how you think I am wrong but deep down you know I am right. Good night ladies. Stay triggered. It feeds me seeing you lunafags this insecure

Why can't something like this be what happens to Kaido?
I think it would be cool to see another fight like that, where it's a bigger team effort.

>SANAfags logic of it's right because I said it's true

Show the proof that she was sleep SANAfag or stop with the headcanon. Oda just didn't show since it's a one page party scene and she isn't the type to really party like that.

Who says it won't be?
If Kaido is too strong to be considered human, and Oda admitted he doesn't want luffy to just punch him out I can see a team up happening, at least with the monster trio

hrmmm... hrmmmmmmmm

Pegasus?
Ouroboros?
Cyclopses

Tanuki has already been used

>Killing off one of the party members in a shounen long before the ending

You're a fucking idiot if you think this would ever happen. The only characters that break this rule are the mentor/older brother characters that were created to die in the first place. Sure Sanji's death would work in the story, but he can't do it because he needs to make sure nobody drops the series.

On that note, did a single one of you expect Ace to survive the moment Luffy said he was his big brother?

Nobody want to talk about how cute the head chef was?

Her boobs are too small.

Which Straw Hat is currently the biggest jobber?

Luffy. He has jobbed to more characters than all of them combined

I highly doubt Sanji or any strawhats will die (at least not until the very end of the series), but if Oda actually does kill Sanji off it'll be one hell of an unexpected twist. I may actually feel some genuine sadness which I usually don't for fictional characters.

Considering that only the Monster Trio gets constant fights, them.

Luffy jobbed to Ceasar, to Monet, to Doflamingo, to Carrot, now to Cracker.
Biggest jobber ever.

>actually considering a shitpost
Why? The only strawhats that have a high chance of dying is Luffy and Usopp.

That's not even what happened. Nice try though.

Luffy. He got butt blasted in Sabondy and in the war. He also got BTFO a bunch of times before that.
So yeah Luffy.

>highly doubt
>if
>unexpected
>somehow all these words mean I believe it

You've got some funny definitions of words.
Or wait, is your post the shitpost, and me responding is taking it seriously? That's some meta shit.

Brook has zero character development last Strawhats added merchandise doesn't sell no one calling death flags. Baron and Pedro have history and remember about similar df fruits.

His death wont come soon enough. Its because you and your insatiable demand for this manga that he works his fingers to the bone the the point of becoming unbelievable sick in the last few years. You guys make me sick with your continual selfish demands at the cost of his health. Once hes dead, he will finally know peace. One Piece = One Peace = death.

Wasn't it confirmed that they're quadruplets, or am I remembering it incorrectly?

>Implying they wouldn't ruin her with shitty fanservice.

I pray every night that Oda resolves to kill usopp and remove him forever.

A fucking sniper doesn't take people out with a gun farm away, instead he shoots Tabasco with a sling shot

Like fuck you retard just get a sniper rifle and blow sugars brain out instead of a fucking grape

The dumbass made that impossible weather rod but is too stupid to make a 50 cal long musket

They are

Luffy's lost more overall but only because he gets much more fights than everyone else
although Sanji's been on a losing streak since the timeskip apart from a 2V1 and an offscreen fight

>The characters are too silly and goofy for my liking

This may not be the series for you

He didn't complain about them being too silly and goofy. He's complaining about the dumb ass concept of a sniper using a sling shot when a gun would be clearly superior when it comes to taking out enemies.

He wouldn't have beaten Sugar with a gun.

this is what happens after spending 2 years on queer island

I agree with what you're saying but the slingshot is useful for some of his ammo since gunpowder blasts may damage the pop greens etc. He should definitely have a gun along with his slingshot though

So did blackbeard suck off whitebeard to get his devil fruit ability?

Why did the World Government never offer Luffy a Warlord position?

I'll drop one piece if Sanji dies.

I would assume that they know enough about him to know that he'd never go for it.

Let's be completely real here.

Usopp has better chemistry with Nami than Sanji does. Sanji is just an orbiter.

he's an orbiter but usopp is deep in the friend zone

Kaido will most likely be weakened down by LuffyxLawxKidd while HawkinsxApooxDrake hold the big guys from Kaido's crew

Reminder that both Kaidou and Big Mom have a Supernova working for them so far.

Taking all bets as to who Blackbeard and Shanks have.

none

Isn't Apoo working for Kaido?

Mugiwara's bizarre adventures fan reporting in.

Usopp can't die because he's the narrator of the anime.

I'll pick up one piece if Sanji dies.

Probably out of absolute fear of the consequences of having to face him again
Once he sees the opportunity presented by SHs destabilizing Kaidous empire he'll change sides again, as the turncoat he is

>deep in the friend zone
just like everyone else on the crew
inter-crew ships are delusional at best
even FraRo ;_;

People expected ace to survive even after akainu had punched a hole in his chest.

No joke, many people thought he would strike back next chapter

If Sanji dies who will cook?

Jinbei

Shanks: Zoro
Blackbeard: Blackbeard

Archive this.

Nami will pretend that she's Lola because of that piece of magic spirit paper.
Tricks Big Mom and marries Sanji

It's a win win scenario since. That's what both families want anyway.

So Dressrossa was Arabasta 2.0 long version
Zou was kind of Skypea 2.0 short version
Whole Cake is the new Ennies Lobby/Rescue arc but with Sanji kidnapped instead of Robin and going against Yonko instead of WG

Does that mean Wano arc will be like Thriller Bark? There's a clear resemblance between Oars and Kaido and then theres the grim/horror/sadist character in Kaido's crew

Then a few chapters of fun and chill at Elbaf, war against marine, battling BB for the wanpissu and THE END

>It's a win win scenario
Nope, Luffy won't like being affiliated to BM as a subordinate

His afro is prone to drug abuse and groovy rythms

Could Afro Luffy beat Kaido?

Give big mom a good ol pussy rub and she'll go over to his side and join his crew

>Monster point

The Bleach musical had IchiRuki

can somebody tell me why do people suddenly ships sanji x nami?

Cause sanji will die in the manga

so what, are you telling me chicks dig dying men?

>Arabasta 2.0
I thought this meme was long gone
kys

They are the only ones that have shown interest in each other. Even if is all gags

>dressRosa wasn't alabasta 2.0

>suddenly
Are you new to the series? Or do you mean in these threads? If that's the case blame it on Zou

>g-gags count

In that case Nami has shown more interest in usopp and momo. While sanji was ready to move to viola and forget Nami and Robin. No matter what you show sanji hasn't shown a serious interest in only Nami and Nami for sure has never shown a interest in sanji

You meant heavy point I'm sure

Marineford is the new Ennies Lobby/Rescue arc but with Ace kidnapped instead of Robin and going against Admirals instead of WG

Loguetown was the old Ennies Lobby/Rescue arc but with Luffy kidnapped instead of Robin and going against Buggy instead of WG

Who do you ship?

MF was nothing like eneies lobby, besides the trying to rescue part. If anything WCI is the new eneies as we have a crew member leave to save people, the cuffs are back and I'm sure it will be key fights and we get a crew member flashback

Pretty sure i said monster point

That's right, they're superficial similarities. Just like the superficial similarities between Dressrosa and Alabasta, Zou and Skypeia, and Whole Cake and Enies Lobby.

>He thinks Chopper and Milky will ever meet again.

zou was pretty much nothing like skypiea

Those similarities are the outlines of the arc, though.
It's like Oda had various plot ideas for the same foundations, so he thought " Hey, why don't I wait for a couple of years and then redo this but with these other things? No one will notice!"

Thay or his longstorytelling abilities rely on the same 5-6 premises in order to move the plot forward, which is kinda boring, to be honesto

My prediction

>Luffy beats Cracker and possibly one other high ranking Big Mom crew member
>The poneglyph is successfully copied
>Sanji beats up his brothers and in some way destroys Germa 66's power making the wedding unappealing to Big Mom. This make Zeff safe and the bombs are removed from his hands with him being disowned and banished by his dad
>A very dramatic escape from Big Mom's territory
>the whole story leaks and we get reactions from people around the world especially the WG and the Navy
>More Reverie build up

>who do you ship
Kaya and usopp
Chopper and milky
Outside of those two who are all but confirmed the only one who I might see happening is luffyxhancock since she has that obsess hinata thing going on. But outside of that I don't see anyone in the crew ending together or just dint ship them with anyone

That would kill her and probably be impossible anyway.

Facebook dot com
/MugiwaraShopPhilippines/
photos/a.1405318699684662.1073741829.1405306646352534/1798177960398732/?type=3

I probably missed it, but did you guys talk about that long facebook post? Some of it seems to make some sense within the One Piece world, while lots of it seems unrealistic to me. But bottom line, how would you feel if Luffy does die fighting Kaido due to using gear fifth, and all it does is break Kaido's legs and arms so he can't move, but is still very much alive, and Law uses his bullshit fruit to die in exchange to bring Luffy back to life?

It feels kind of bad to me, if this is what it takes to make a yonko menacing.

>making the wedding unappealing to Big Mom. This make Zeff safe
I don't think making the wedding unappealing will un-upset BM.
Thwarting a BM wedding must be a punishable offense in Totland

>headcannon theories
>/MugiwaraShopPhilippines/
>>/t/rash
I can smell the scent of pure shit from here
I'm not opening that crap under any pretense. son

I see Big Mom being more inclined to simply try and kill Luffy or Sanji rather than kill her hostage. Lilling Zeff to me would imply she can't kill them which isn't very good for a Yonkou's reputation

Kizaru is the netural one. Neither good nor bad. He's just a guy doing his job.

Aokji is good.

Akainu is evil.

You are dumb as fuck. Reread this arc. Now

Aokiji isn't all that good. He froze his friend and he's now working with one of the worst pirates. He clearly believes the ends justify the means. Whether his ends are good or not he certainly isn't coming out smelling like roses.

Coby and Garp are the only really good people with Garp not taking part in things he objects to and Coby combating evil whatever side it's on and no matter the risk to himself

Well in that case, here's some guy that read it and basically says what is there:

youtube.com/watch?v=063vekePb5I

>they're superficial
Oda basically took his rough draft from alabasta and just reworked it enough that people like you can try to actually say they weren't the same.
>ok lets make a shichibukai the lead
>let's give him a mafia theme
>lets have him trick the people to turn them against the king
>muh crying fighting princess
>copy and paste powers and just take them to another level
>useless marines should be here
>lets have another ridiculously strong brother show up and get the fire DF, then he can say similar shit to the SH who wasnt in alabasta to meet the other brother.
>now smoker can talk about how fuji didn't let a repeat of alabasta happen since it's a similar situation.

But it's almost certain they will

Not it Kaido destroys Zou.

This.
Dressrossa is a 'What If...?' of Arabasta

>names coby and garp but not smoker.
And it just based on your ideas of what's good or evil. Aokiji has to kill Saul since was a traitor. He was just doing his job but it doesn't mean he wanted too, similar to how garp had to let ace stay on that platform. So only true evils are those that make the rules

>not if kaido destroys Zou
That won't happen and if it does go done then it will be at wano

It's literally just one single faggot

Smoker as well I suppose. I'd agree with you on Saul if he didn't then turn around and let the very reason they attacked Ohara get away. He might as well have let Saul live because he couldn't have failed their mission harder

Basically the theory is:
>Luffy vs Cracker is a draw
>Big Mom attempts to backstab the Germa 66, causing the wedding to be canceled, and both factions to fight each other. They let Sanji join back up with the crew
>Nami carries passed out Luffy out of the forest using the vivre card as protection.
>Jimbei joins
>They arrive at Wano early or something, and spend a week or two training their haki?
>Ussop frees the captured supernovas, and they join the fight against Kaido
>Zoro, Jimbei, and Sanji vs Jack.
>Jack breaks Sanji's leg, and Jimbei gets knocked out while trying to protect him.
>Zoro opens his other eye, revealing some form of concentrated observation haki. Beats Jack down severely weakening him.
>Nekomamushi and the other guy fight the two other calamities, weakening them both from it being a draw.
>Robin, Nami, and Ussop finish off one.
>The minks finish off the other.
>General Franky and monster Chopper arrive and finish off a weakened Jack, as Zoro passes out.
>Apoo, Hawkins, Kid, Law, and Luffy vs Kaido.
>Apoo and Hawkins defeated first. Law gets both his legs broken.
>Kid uses awakening to severely injure Kaido, but Kaido gets serious and knocks Kid out in one attack.
>By this point, Kaido is so worn out that he can't dodge anymore, but nothing Luffy does harms him.
>Luffy goes gear fifth, revealing that it causes massive recoil damage to himself.
>Kaido is defeated, but not knocked out, and Luffy dies from Gear Fifth.
>Kaido finally passes out defeated, and the marines arrive to arrest all the pirates.
>Law uses his fruit to bring Luffy back to life in exchange for his life.
>Rest is stupid shit.

>Big Mom attempts to backstab the Germa 66,

Nope
She gets everything out of the marriage.

most of this is some really stupid shit

But the thing is Saul is too big to have escaped and would have been killed eventually anyway. Akainu would have more then likely gotten to him and done worst, then he would have killed robin. Killing saul and letting robin live on was his win-lose situation and what saul would have wanted instead of both dying

>He froze his friend
His friend betrayed them and was helping the enemy, Kuzan finished Sauls mission of making Robin survive as a tribute to him

Not true.

actually on a closer look literally every single line is dumb as hell

Because they are edgy teenagers that want another Sasuke

Except the Germa have been built up to be a big deal. They seem to never help or do anything if it does not benefit them in some way. It would make sense for them to get mad if they found out that they aren't gaining anything when they thought they were gaining something.

That theory was full of autism Tumblr fanfic shit.
1) literally no mention of Marco at wano when he has already been confirmed to be going
2)how can the vinsmokes unlock the cuff when it was stated that BM has the keys
3)>muh haki training arc
4)implying three guys on or above neko and inu level will still lose that bad when jack couldn't hurt just two of them.
>muh hinted eye power
>robin,nami and usopp beating a commander .

I'm not about to go on about this stupidity

>Lucci joined to kill people. I think his flashback made it pretty obvious.

Please. Lucci was a brainwashed kid in his flashback (membership in CP9 is shown to be hereditary in their own flashback), but as an adult he consciously or unconsciously does everything short of outright betraying WG to spare people. He bargains with Robin instead of just kidnapping her; leaves Iceburg and company bound to be finished - or, as it could have happened and has happened, not finished - by fire, instead of triple-checking that none of them has a pulse before departing; refuses to fight Straw Hats on the Sea Train, even though at that point the deal was obviously off; and does nothing in Enies Lobby until Spandam sends the rest of CP9 to fight. He talks about his bloodthirst, but barely exhibit any, and then against a scumbag on his own side.

user you're just stating writing cliché. The villain never checks for a pulse when the author wants the person to stay alive,just as they never stay to make sure they die. And where was it ever stated Lucci was brainwashed? Giving someone the choice to come on their own peaceful instead of putting up a fight isn't new. He was protecting robin the whole Time at eneies lobby, and having the strongest sit back and do nothing while others fight isn't new either. Look how long it had took sengoku and WB to do shit

Same events but under different circumstances

>Warlord takes over
Croc used a civil war he fueled and did it for Pluton
Doffy used his family name and his devil fruit and did it because he wanted the life of royalty again

>Mafia theme
Baroque works only just discovered that Mr 0 was Crocodile the night before Alubarna and had attempted to kill Mr 3 twice
The Donquiote family had been openly supporting Doffy for years and he's killed people just for laughing at them

>Marines do nothing
Smoker stood back because he knew he wouldn't be able to help
Issho stood back because he knew helping would only prolong the problem of the Warlord program

>copy and paste devil fruits
yea, there's not an argument against that

>croc and doffy plans were different
user overall they had the same idea. Like I said oda just changed it so people can't say he's just bluntly coping

>one new the boss and one didn't
Doesn't change the clear mafia theme of both

>they both have different reasons for doing nothing
Yeah so oda won't be called out

>Luffy absolutely BTFO(even he wins he he wouldn't be able to fight fodder)
>Sanji on his way to being absolutely BTFO
>Zoro and Law on another point in the ocean

Did Oda think this arc through? How are the strawhats supposed to avoid big mom now? why make the plot way out of your protagonists reach?

Nami will marry Sanji and Yonji will marry pudding.
Problem solved

What's wrong with Pirates wanting power as their motivation? It's been the motivation of most antagonists so far

The difference is Croc punished failure with death without hesitation, but Doffy considered his a family and loved them like one

Smoker fucked up, Issho learned from his mistake, What a hack amirite?

>What a hack amirite?
The hack part is that the arc made crocodile and his previous arc look like a provincial loser.

Doffy is basically everything he was, except 10 times better, both power wise and writing wise.

The fact that they were both in the same order doesn't make any sense. Same with Moriah. Guy shouldn't have been in the schibukai at all.

Delusions all over this post

Oda is a hack

You are the deluded one

new thread

Migrate soon.

>one piece gold
Nahhh, we want to talk about the manga not shitty non canon movies

LOL how

Faggots

The movie is worth discussing for at least One thread. By now some people are bound to have seen it, I know I did.

Better than just starting the OP with a meme

Croc was already broken from WB

Nope. Is not even out in the US. Again,
We want to talk about the manga.

>Is not even out in the US
It's out in half the world sorry to hear that your country was neglected.

>We want to talk about the manga.
Who is 'we'. The first thread is already pure meme spewing. Also movies are directed by Oda now.

Just because he won't defeat him by punching hard it doesn't mean he won't do it alone. Maybe he'll use some actual thought out tactic this time

They are not

Bullshit free new thread

If you want to spam memes I guess you can go on the other one that was posted above.

I laughed too hard, boss fired me.

Oda is listed as executive producer. Check his interview too.

Same with Film Z btw.

you must be stupid lmfao

I feel like Big Mom is gonna be an ally somehow by the end of the arc.

I mean, looking at the Luffy vs Cracker fight, and what happened with Kidd, the strawhat alliance is still leagues behind emperors.
They're gonna need some serious help if they wanna take down Kaido next...

Then again Kaido is preparing for a war, wonder who he's planning to go against.