Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
(The Revived Phantom Knights)
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
(The Blazing Dragon)
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 – Akuma ga Umareta Hi
(The Day the Devil was Born)
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfolds, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction, as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XeUkICsXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=-T0BiI5n348
pastebin.com/w6F5iyXd
youtu.be/b64Fw0Ele5o
downvids.net/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-122-glory-on-the-academia-full-epi--894674.html
exhentai.org/g/977550/33de093052/
dailymotion.com/video/x4to4my_yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-123-the-glorious-machine-dragon_tv
galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/Arc-V-manga-chapters
youtube.com/watch?v=h4LvKgdGUN8
youtube.com/watch?v=jXKPOuZ_JsE
reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/53ba6n/congratulations_arcv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sora is going to job off screen
Asuka didn't die for this.

I'd honestly have Card Game Jesus over Egao Jesus right now desu

Any bets on who'll be the Demon Duelist?

Is it Supreme King?

Reminder that Leo wanted to be a God/Deity with Yusho, but since our Great Devil is a cute fuckboi yusho took him as his son and split him.

The anime and manga could be something really great, but Ono is such a faggot.

Shut-up Ono, nobody liked 5Ds in Japan.

The new opening is in 125, right? I wonder if this one is also going to be as cheerful as the others with all that Demon Duelist stuff going on.

How old are you and do you play YGO in real life?

>believing in cardgame jesus
>level eater banned

ayy

Your right, she died to make Ancient Gears look good nanone~.

psss is kaiba

It was just time for Asuka to die.
20 episodes passed since her debut and all she did was staying around and being useless.
Japs keep complaining that the bland GX bimbo got carded and constantly blame Yuri for that,even though they were requesting him to appear for so long.

Chronos OP. Pls nerf.

>living in Japan

How do we fix Joeri's psyche?

>all she did was staying around
That's more than enough for mah waifu.

Best character.

>dealing with rarity bumps and Jeward in TCG

Give him friends and EGAO

I'm actually glad she died, in fact, might as well make Yuri kill all the others legacy characters.

OCG is better than the TCG by miles.

>actually playing in real life

How do you expect students to grow if they don't have a powerful teacher to overcome.

Can you believe Chronos is actually straight?

They aren't solely blaming Yuri. They're blaming the show as a whole for being terrible at writing characters and the poor handling of the GX legacy characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XeUkICsXoI
Man 5D's had the hypest final battle.
>Yusei plays the grind game for like 2 full episodes before actually touching his real aces against shit that can't be destroyed by any conventional means
>he actually CLIMBS DOWN the synchro ladder from Quasar to Shooting Star to Stardust (summoned through the greatest last minute bullshit trap ever made)
>yuseitheme.flac
>rollcall for the main five during the final attack
>a flashback to nearly every god damn character during the final attack
>fuck that, your ace monster's summoning chant during the final attack
>that final SHOOTING SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
I almost forgive 5D's for nearly everything else that happened post-64 because of this duel.

>posts DM
>remember all the DM support is expensive as fuck because of rarity bumps

TEWARTTT

35 and yes I play in real life.

>Not playing in real life with your favorite decks
Is like you hate fun.

Bakura

Are you fat, balding, and have bad hygiene?

KONO DI- I mean, Saiou

What the fuck is that purple aura?

But mah waifu doesn't like losing.

I legit can.

He displays no interest in dudes whatsoever.

Thanks for the shekeru.

t. Jewnami

Sorry, I want to play Lightsworns without spending $2000 on Minerva.

it's the light of destruction, of course

it'll turn out Yusho sent one final Odd-Eyes upgrade to space so it could get space rays, and then Yuya uses it to beat Yuri's Clear Rebellion Venom Super Fusion Dragon

>having a lot of important cards of archetypes NOT printed in TCG
>bump rarity, like Urgent Ritual Art or Solemn Strike
Not to mention the bad treatment Rituals got in general.Man....
I actually do. I am really considering a DM core right now. Only problem is Dark Magic Circle and not having Eternal Soul until October... welp.

le ebil aura of "please take me seriously"

Post yfw the Demon Duelist is actually Aigami

Is it possible for Arc-V to redeem itself like 5DS did?

I'm fit, full set of hair, dress well and smell nice.

Chronos had a crush on the Dark Magician Girl in one episode, he admitted that Audrey Hepburn is pretty (back when YGO had pop culture references) and he was gazing at the Obelisk gurls' baths at the beginning of the series.

What if the "DM" cameo is Aigami?

5Ds never redeemed itself though. Ark Cradle is just less shit than what came before it but it was by no means good.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Revenge of Cronos
youtube.com/watch?v=-T0BiI5n348
feat. Ancient Gear Golem as Vikungfu

Sound Duel 4 when?

Is O'Brien's deck still viable?

Conan plays YGO?

Enjoy, Chronosfags

It was a few formats ago, but now it isn't.

>floatshit everywhere
>some odd boss monster with destruction protection here and there
>banishing removal for backrow so your BARs don't even hit the grave
powercreep caught up with Volcanics and holy shit did it do that as hard as it could

What if GISHIKI YUYA?

I'm dead

Oh right, I forgot, if anything negates your BAR banishing itself, or worse, your Scatter, you lost.
BAR isn't too bad because you can easly search it or mill it, but Scatter getting negated means there's 2 dead Scatters left in the deck still, and by the time you can get the first one back in the deck, or managed to mill the other 2 AND recycled them, the duel's ended like 8 turns ago.

so are there just going to be no more subs?

Shame Chronos has such horrble taste.

He could score a lot of chicks if he got rid of that horrible purple lipstick and haircut and got himself a nice black longcoat.

Why with each new episode she feels more and more like actual yandere.

OH YES... YOUR GOING IN MY SIDE DECK.

>Shun wasn't trying to protect Ruri from Yuto
>he was actually trying to brotect Yuto from Ruri

Top lad.

I still think Roger is actually Chronos after a skin surgery.

yup, no more raws means no more subs.
gotta wait for the dub i guess

122 had no RAW available (we might get one from Nico VOD next week). 123 RAW is out there already and should be uploaded a bit later today. 123 script is already up from last thread:
pastebin.com/w6F5iyXd

>tfw he wished to rescue ruri because she is dangerous if she falls in the wrong hands

lol. He does kinda look like him.

How come only the elites are allowed to use the good Ancient Gear cards while everyone else has to make do with Hound Dog and Soldier?
The Jobelisks would probably have a much better win record if they had more than 3 monsters in their deck and had access to Fortress, Catapult and Geartown.

>Waiting for shit

Oh user

But Roger was a shitter who didn't use Golem, and french to boot.

Is this what the demon duelist looks like?

>Image size
Have this.

Im so fucking happy Yuri isn't brainwashed or has a parasite
Hes just a sadistic bastard that wants everyone dead

That's Beelze

Roger was good and enjoyable villian. His only mistake was playing a weak dek/not polishing his dueling skills/face reiji in duel.

If that one duel of his had a more satisfactory conclusion alongside the ending he would be a 10/10 easily.

I don't understand why this scene was removed from the dub.

Speaking of Chronos and Ancient Gears. Anyone remember this guy?

So wait all the girls except Yuzu are evil? Is this with or without mind control?

with

they have parasites in their brain.

All women are evil. It's why they won't date me.

What about the fusion of the Ruris, the Semen Demon Duelist? What will it look like?

youtu.be/b64Fw0Ele5o

The perfect polar opposite for Yuya. Pretty sad the writers fucked up to the point of preventing much of Yuri's potential from previous episodes and Yuya's pretty much EGAO Messiah.

He is from 5Ds, isn't he? He might be Chronos' grand grandson.

so...what kind of cards is Leo going to use?
>D/D/D Blitzkrieg King Adolf
DARK Fiend/Fusion/Effect
3500/3000
>At the start of your battle phase, negate the effects of your opponent's monsters. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the damage step. If this card attacks an opponent's monster: At the start of the damage step, you can banish that monster, then inflict damage equal to that monster's atk on the field(this damage is treated as battle damage).

This card will never be printed as is.

The Yuzu's are inherently good people. They keep their Yuu's in check.

Way to make Shun completely pointless.

Wouldn't it be Fuhrer?

>so...what kind of cards is Leo going to use?
We've been over this. He'll use S/S/S since he's spades. Reiji is D/D/D because diamonds and Reira is C/C/C because clover.

Leo will use S/S/S it goes with the card theme
Spades, Clubs, Hearts, Diamonds.

>D/D/D
Even better, S/S/S.

all the D/D/D are kings, even knights and queens.

who's hearts, then?

true, i enjoyed all roger's meme

>who's hearts, then?
Reiji's mother.

Kito's been doing that since he appeared. Has he even printed enough Ciphers to justify giving him a new archetype?

but she doesn't duel

downvids.net/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-122-glory-on-the-academia-full-epi--894674.html

I found the RAW for 122 here. Where do you guys get the scripts for the episodes, though?

No
They should've just shilled new Galaxies

> Still no episode
Uploader needs to get her shit togheter

5 Minutes

>Shun: You weren't able to do anything without me by your side... To think you would now attack me...

>Ruri: I couldn't do anything unless you were by my side?! You're the one who assumed that on your own!

>Ruri: I can't do anything unless you're by my side?!, Never say that again!

>Shun: No, I will bring you back!

>Ruri: I don't belong to anyone! I'm not some thing that you can bring back!

>Shun: It seems I have no choice but to bring back the real Ruri then...

>Ruri: The real me!? That never existed! It was just your delusion!

Am I tee only one who felt like this was a blatant dig at fans who objectified/waifu-ized the Ruris? Maybe part of why 119's ratings were so low.
Her corrupted fusion monster was even called Lyrical Luscinia - "INDEPENDENT" Nightingale.

Of course in the end the real demure Ruri who wants her strong caring Nii-san to come and support her surfaces.

I still can't believe how awful ARC-V turned out. Did someone working on it hate Konami and decide to sabotage it from the inside? That's the only conceivable solution I can come up with.

Reminder the new OP and ED is going to debut in two weeks (125).

>Ruriraptors are shit
>Melodious are shit
> Speedwitches are okay but need Speedroids to function
>Lunalights are good
They really dropped the ball on the Bracelet Girls' archetypes.

This. I've tried to make a coherent Cipher deck; it doesn't work. It also has no synergy with main deck Galaxy/Photon cards.

>Am I tee only one who felt like this was a blatant dig at fans who objectified/waifu-ized the Ruris?
Yes, because it's far more reasonable to assume it's just shitty writing.

Kaz cursed the series, he dosn´t let anything with high lore live outshining his precious DM

Oy vey!

Just in time for Yuya and Yuto to turn into the demon duelist. The OP better have some fucking lore/D A R K N E S S in it.

Used against Kite

I'm hoping we get some pendulum lore considering both the titles have fucking pendulum in them

Yuzu's bracelet warps Yuus away from each other, but we don't know if any of the other Ruris' ones have the same or different effects.

It's his stando powah

Where is it?

>Lunalight
>good

Better here?

Or here?

Pork los duos?

WHERE ARE THE RAWS

Same place Reira's backstory is

Serena admitting her love for Yuri from regaining her childhood memories when?

If this comes down to a Yubel-like duel where he has to pick between the wellbeing of the 4 dimension or Yuzu what's he going to do?

>Implying he'd even think twice

Well, we lost one of the main writers RIGHT after Yuzu/Masumi (the writer who handled ALL of Yuzu and Gon's development), the director left to work on symphogear for a season at synchro's start, the budget was hurt by insanely expensive casting choices, action duels, and the movie, and the show was extended for a year longer than originally intended mid-run.

Aside your suggestion: take your pick, user.

Based on Shun being Kaito 2.0, Kaito's very inclusion and sheer number of duels suggests that the nostalgia shilling was largely unintentional and fully forced by the higher ups too.

Synchro Dimension?

Probably why Yuri is going on a murder bend all the time.

He has yet to have to make a choice between EGAO/Yusho and Yuzu but I doubt it'd be every hard. There can be no EGAO for the tomato without citrus.

Did I also mention this brain parasite plot device is really giving me the [SHIVERS] after reading too many DATE/Fan no Hitori H-chapters.

In Reiji's "Set Aside" Pile?

I, too, love brain parasite plots.

>DATE/Fan no Hitori H-chapters.
Those guys are gonna be all over this.

Yuya would be the type to choose Yuzu, but I predict she'd outpredict him and force him to save the dimensions.

>inb4 she commits suicide so there isn't a choice

>Inb4 he commits scuicide so he doesn't have to choose.

>inb4 they both commit sodoku so they could play card games forever as lolis and shotas

>Reiji's keikaku predicts each of these outcomes, and he pre-emptively card them both for safe-keeping until they can figure out a way to bring them back and keep the dimensions safe.

>Yuya & Yuzu are be forced to summoned on BEST DAD & Yusho's duel disks and live with a real solid vision of each other in the meantime.

What if that's the plot of the manga

>high lore

Arc-V didn't have any lore to begin with.

DM had Egypt
GX had monster spirits/worlds
5Ds had Nazca lines and Signers
ZEXAL had Astral and Barian Worlds

What does Arc-V have? Demon duelist no one knows nothing about after 123 episodes and maybe some DRAGONS? It's pathetic.

Zexal didn't flesh out its Astral/Barian shit at all, it barely counts.

Arc-V has four different worlds, two of which were fully explored, one of which was observed in its destroyed state, and the last of which we're exploring now and also the demon duelist thing.

If nothing else, the show is good at providing backstory and that fact is undeniable.

Four dimension, summoning energy, "real" Extra Deck Summons, counterparts, Yuya's pendulum, the Yuzus' bracelets, the darkness inside Yuya, Creation/Destruction implications (which might admittedly be pure speculation), HITOTSU NI. Just off the top of my head.
Sure, most of these things remain unexplained even now, but it's definitely lore that was set up at some point.

at this point I still ask myself how the fuck did people even become a Barian

they didn't even show other Barians outside of the barian emperors, right? yeah, not fleshed out at fucking all

Not fleshed out but it was mentioned that DonK was a denizen of the Astral World who rose up using the power of Chaos, and was exiled. Eliphas went reactionary and exiled anyone who with Chaos, and those became the Barians. The Seven Emperors became Barians because DonK corrupted them.

I mean, if that's the case then why the fuck was Shark so jaded about "protecting" the Barian World? It was basically Hell

>they didn't even show other Barians outside of the barian emperors, right? yeah, not fleshed out at fucking all
It's strongly implied to be ZEXAL's version of hell. Everyone that died in Nasch's former life empire went there after the war ended, including him and Merag before Vector DOUBLE KILLED them and they then transferred back to Earth.

Why is Shuzo best dad?

Is it really hell if all of your buddies are there and you aren't being immolated with fire and brimstone? Not to mention you can still play children's trading card games, and really, isn't that what's most important?

>Not to mention you can still play children's trading card games
>Eternal Yu-Gi-Oh
>No banlist

Get me out of here! I want out!!!

He forsook ENTAME to try and save yuzu from SERGEY, to the point he discarded SMILE WORLD to try and win.

Also, I agree, the parasite plot makes me diamonds.

Because literally the entirety of Nasch's kingdom and allies were turned into barians, including loli Marin.

I thought there was no food and water burned you

so yeah, pretty shitty except that there's still Yu-Gi-Oh

Going for a swim in the "Sea of Ill Intent" is like going for a jog in Death Valley. Not to mention it's where DonK was sealed, so no shit it's going to be a crappy place. It's not terribly bad otherwise.

The barians don't NEED food. They're made of pure energy, same with the astral world

>didn´t have any lore

(you) really are this new or just rushed everything so far intending to know what happened when this shit show glimpses of really great disturbing things since ch. 5.

But let´s leave that aside for now.

Chaos by itself wasn't inherently evil, Don 1000 was just a bad role model. Chaos also included the will to fight and adapt, which can either be used to defend your life and home or to commit violence. Astral World forcibly separating itself from that created stagnation.

but to difference from Astral World denizens, they were humans with memories of their life in the human world

you won't tell me that they didn't seriously miss food and the usual pleasures from being a human being

True, but you were almost implying they were suffering from a lack of food.

Raws Never

There are "things" sure but none of it really counts as lore since it hasn't been explained or properly integrated into the plot yet. We don't know what powers the Pendulum pendant has if any. We don't know the true significance of the dimensions being split up. We don't know why there are 4 Yuus and 4 Bracelet girls either. The list goes on..

Yeah, after that episode there shouldn't really be any doubt that he'd choose Yuzu over anything if he had a choice. The question is if he does get a choice.

dailymotion.com/video/x4to4my_yu-gi-oh-arc-v-episode-123-the-glorious-machine-dragon_tv
Now everyone stop bitching

>usual pleasures from being a human being
Wasn't there a barian hentai where shark got a mouthless blowjob?

Checked, my friend.

Who's ready for some BB in Ebinanimation next week?

Is he listed?

I haven't watched the episodes without subs yet, but I have been keeping up with the thread. I thought BB was over because Yuya won at Splatoon?

>Yuya asking Academia students for directions

Why is he so retarded?

It's not supposed to be a hell like the Christian hell where souls are punished for sin you dingalings. The Barian World started off as a small realm that was cast off from Astral World after chaos was expelled, and grew as more souls ended up there. Any soul who showed a strong will to fight, survive, or harbored some kind of strong regret right before death was eligible.

I think he'd ask fucking Hitler if there was the tiniest chance of finding citrus

>Asuka was useless as always
>Asuka died for nothing
>Asuka was there just do die
>Asuka never got shipped with her crush

Why they hate Asuka so much?

Let me refrain you, what the manga has show up is not so distant future of what will happen when the anime reach the end, the pendulum can distort time and space to recall something from the past, bring something from the future, etc.
Yuya, is the connector for the creation or destruction, and that probably is the reason why he's split, why the other's share a forte or lack for something. as well explaining how they're memories where changed (in this case, it's for yuya's sake so he dosn't remember what he do in another universe/time).

The problem here is the anime, we only know that leo wanted to create something to reach and equall status with what gods do. but why yusho.

also: why the pendulum is getting cracked everytime they want to use it's power, or the adam core.

The shit Arc-V has show so far is really great, but sadly, we can't ENJOY good things

>Yuto is useless as always
>Yuto died for nothing
>Yuto was there just to die
>Yuto was never-
Well, any who, why do they hate edgeplant so much?

>Yuri used Super Poly
>tfw Yuto/Yuya uses Astral Force to rank up Dark Requiem into Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon

Ebina is doing 125.

So they have less characters to work with, duh

Well I'm referring to the anime mostly, not the manga. The manga is most likely a separate canon from the anime anyways if we are going by past spinoff manga.

>The question is if he does get a choice.
Pretty sure he will, since Yuzu is brainwashed, which means she'll have no say in telling Yuya to not worry about her.

It's hard to comprehend what exactly you're even trying to say. It's really reaching to try and use the manga's plot points and hints to be apologetic for why the anime continuously dodges answering plot questions until the mid 120s.

ESLs shouldn't even bother

I DONT GET IT WHY IS SUPER FUSION THERE WHATS GOING ON

He's in the cast list for next episode, but it's probably just going to be a short appearance at the beginning.
Hopefully.

>If nothing else, the show is good at providing backstory and that fact is undeniable.
Is that why the antagonists have been so shallow and 1-note?

It kinda irks me that Yuri can't be a bit more crazy in how he's shown. There's like no scary rape faces or any of the wacky villain stuff that previous series villains have done. Yuri feels really lukewarm when stacked up against them. Fuck the Ancient Gears, he should've played Predator Plants which would suit his sadistic personality much more.

Is Neo Bubbleman still banned?

whats up with that? What explanation did yuri give?

They STILL haven't shown how Yuto and Shun/Ruri came to first meet at Spade Dueling School.

Anyone here know, where I can read the 5ds, zexal and arc v mangas online?

Before you guys ask, yes I want to torture myself.

I want to do an Arc-v themed animation while I'm out of uni for a couple of months I've decided on either 4 yuus / Ruris singing along to the second to last chorus of kirifuda or Yuya/Yuzu ZETSUBO ver vision, if you think my ideas are shit feel free to suggest another

He's just a sadist prick, but not so great deal he's ok, we have seen better things like Y.Bakura, or the great barian police man vector.

He literally want to kill everyone in the world so he can be the only/strongest person alive

He doesn't need those things. He's genuinely happy to card people and it comes as naturally to him as a common gesture as shuffling his deck.

if tumblr doesn't make you crawl in your skin zexal and arc-v's manga can be found here: galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/Arc-V-manga-chapters

Crystrons are

_________________google is your friend________________________

here

I want ESLs to leave.

Trash cards that fit me perfectly!

is there anywhere to watch this ep online? last week we had dailymotion with a raw. I need the new episode in my life

terrible.

Arc-V would be at least 10 times better if they didn't cuck screentime out of Reiji and Yuri so much. They're relevant again this arc, but they skipped all the build up.

Literally shown in the preview

Who cares about Asuka. Why do they hate the Arc-V original cast so much?

Yuri is finally doing something but Reiji hasn't done shit yet and there's no indication he's doing anything in the future.

(you)

What are this show's biggest mistakes?

Thank fuck. Thought we'd have to wait an extra week.

Thanks user. Going to try that then.

Sorry, already looked there. Didn´t find anything.

I quess, I just look harder then.

I think user means that the effort put into Yuri's gestures and character acting isn't quite there compared to past sadist villains. Even if you give his fanfic-tier motivations as an antagonist a pass. Given how ugly Arc-V's animation is so much of the time, this is probably the best they can do.

Why do you say that?

>ESL makes himself visible by replying
They're always so dumb and easy to b8

See

Reiji just pisses me off. I honestly believe he's the biggest waste of potential Arc-V has had above anything else. Just fucking standing there all cool with your scarf and pushing your glasses back with your index and middle finger doesn't make you a good character. I also hate how overinflated his record is. He hasn't dueled anyone remotely skilled other than Barrett possibly, but Yuya is a shit duelist so getting beaten by Barrett isn't an achievement. He has had 0 character development throughout the entire series and has hardly any depth to him too. Most underutilized character ever.

I NEED MORE. Yuto has quietly suffered the most..

I haven't been catching up but he didn't get the Zane treatment?

Character development I blame on this. Like Emiya's philosophy is better handled than this.

Now that Yuri's motivations are revealed he's boring as shit. It's easy to see how he's going to get egaoed.

No Raws, No Subs, No last two episodes available to watch in a correct way. I can't believe these Threads still live.
Anyway i'm dropping the Show until the Subs come out. Bye guys i'll still visit this Threads at least once a week.

Did you think the writers avoided giving him screentime because they had something special up their sleeve? hahaha

See you tomorrow.

>mfw Serena had no one to care for her or save her
>Just chuck her in the Yuya/Yuto and Ruri duel

Kek. So in the end Yuri never considered Dennis his friend and was going to kill him anyway. Why wasn't Dennis scared of him tho? This episode killed the ship

So are we just done with subs forever now?

>Why wasn't Dennis scared of him tho?
Perhaps he was inside, but like any good performer and spy he knew how act in front of others?

Yuri didn't give a shit about Dennis. Dennis told him where the respective Ruri was for each dimension 2 times and people thought they were fucking. I'm so happy all the delusional shippers got BTFO'd.

For 5Ds, it seems like some guy on reddit has been putting it up

I care ;_;

Asuka is best Yuzu.

Until the person who gets the raws out can put his shit together

Asuka was a shit in GX and so she was here.

At least she's good for porn

BELIEVE
E
L
I
E
V
E

BBB _____________

Obviously the Japanese fans care about Asuka or they wouldn't be as angry as they are and she wouldn't have been put in the show.

The Arc-V cast is on the current writers. They're hacks. The even ruined characters from other shows.

Is there even ONE (1) major character in this show who hasn't had their fans get slighted at least once?

Besides the Yuyafags, but if I were one I'm not sure if I would be alright with what he turned into.

I assumed "Demon Duelist" refferend to hitotsu ni

She's going to die.

Akaba Reiji cares for her ;_;

sankyuu~

Even if he actually does (beyond her being a bracelet girl), it's not like there were any opportunities to show it

Why do retards think Kaz gives a shit? He came back for DSoD but he hasn't given a single shit to the point where he allowed two worse-than-Berserk-tier adaptations of his manga.

user, the DM adaptations weren't particularly amazing or anything, but comparing them to the Berserk cgi shitshow is being flippant

He really looks like Yuya in this scene

It's the eyes

>Jobs the same the episode where she'll enter the duel

I don't think any self-respecting Yuyafag would defend their favorite character going from having legitimate internal conflicts in addition to dealing with the dimensional war to Egao Jesus.

It does.

Are we not getting the raw again?

Card spoilers when?

>Haiyakuu~
>Haiyakuu~
>Haiyakuu~

How does this homicidal cabbage manage to be so cute.

>that ep

Chronos had more development than Asuka.

Fuck.

Will Yuri's upgraded dragon be a Contact Fusion? They should've saved the music and super poly background for SVFD's evolution

We just had them user.

>Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Someone close to Yuya will be carded.

Every time he goes berserk they say this. You should be used to the wording already.

Best part of the episode.

Chronos had more development than a lot of characters.

>Gloria and Grace get to Academia just as Yuya turns into Hitotsu-Ni
>Yuya gets really violent and crushes Ruri and Serena
>Gloria starts cheering for Yuya like Grace did when he showed off his Entame

>maximum trolling

He was one of the best characters of the show, I'm glad he isn't in Arc-V.

Is Gloria secretly a yandere?

Lets be honest. It doesn't matter how good or bad a character is in their own series. Arc-V will make them worse.

>s1: "that fag is annoying, ffs someone kill him"
>s4: "MAMA MIA"

I cried with him ;_;

Chrono was only an asshole for the first half of S1, he became based in the Seven Stars arc.

W H E N
H
E
N

Case in point: Tenjo Kaito.

color´s fair of gloria seem likes chronos-sensei

>Fusion is seen as evil
>Xyz only shocks people
>Pendulum and Synchro cause everyone to gush about how awesome they are

So much fucking bias.

Just 8 pages, I can't even get hard with that.

>Fusion is evil
Committed genocide using that as a weapon
>Pendulum and Synchro is awesome
The main parts of the series have been in Standard and Synchro, where those two techniques are most commonly used and therefore just showing off
>XYZ shocks
Least used technique, obviously more shocking than others

I am 100% certain that Kaito would have been better if Haruto had also been included not just for his character's motivation (protection vs. vengeance) but also for interactions as well. For example, I'd have loved to have seen him make friends with Reira considering they are about the same age. Might even have helped him with his PTSD if he had someone else at is level who experienced the traumatic destruction of their homeland to sympathize with.

nono, yuya is going to summon odd eyes meteorburst dragon and activate his effect summoning odd eyes rebelion dragon, who is in the pendulum zone and already searched xiangke magician...

>Committed genocide using that as a weapon

Most people don't know that. The characters who see people like Serena and Yuzu use fusion aren't gushing over it like Synchro is.

>The main parts of the series have been in Standard and Synchro, where those two techniques are most commonly used and therefore just showing off

You're missing the point. The characters react to those methods like they're the greatest thing ever.

>Least used technique, obviously more shocking than others

But it gets a different reaction than the shilled methods. Jack summoning Red Daemon caused the Fusion students to gush and shit their pants. Red Daemon got amazing animation that showed it flying past them and everything. The other methods don't get that treatment.

That's strange.

>Ritual is largely ignored

Even if they fucked Asuka in the anime, at least they bought her back to live and the porn factory started producing again.

Most of them are shit, but is better than nothing.

The pottery is beautiful.

We'll probably know MaxCrisis set description in a month's time so we'll have a better idea of who's getting duels in these last episodes.

user... the non-anime Odd-Eyes won't appear in the anime

>The other methods don't get that treatment.
Xyz has the best summoning sequences.
>Dark Rebellion, OERD, anything Raidraptor, Satellite Cannon Falcon, anything Galaxy-Eyes, Dark Requiem
I bet Raging Dragon's going to look great too.

You don't need a set description for that. Just look at the cast.

Ebina is animating it. It's going to look gorgeous.

With Arc-V you never really know. I'm still doubtful everyone that hasn't been carded yet will get to duel at least once more.

>Xyz has the best summoning sequences.
That's not GISHIKI SHOKAN.

yes he will appear!

I am so glad Asuka got carded. Only 3 legacy characters to go.

Asuka's Rituals really wasn't as flashy as Mieru's

That doesn't help the show and sounds more like your personal grudge.

So?

Where is FubuKING?

He won't stand for this.
Time to shill Red Eyes.

It's petty.

In that user's defense, Kaito needs to die and Jack should have stayed in Synchro. The Legacy characters have taken a bit more screentime than they should have, except Yeager.

It would be awesome to see Red Eyes Flare Metal Dragon wreck shut but Fubuki deserves better.

People already knew how it looked from Mieru, with Asuka they could just short hand it.

That one is definitely good, though that may just be my love for Tamagoro speaking.

The legacy characters aren't the problem. It's the writing. Removing them doesn't fix the writing.

>disliking characters is petty
Stop saying dumb shit.

So aside shitting on Arc-V what else do you guys do here? VJUMP spoilers are gone, 3 weeks until the Raging Tempest set releases. So surely there's something worth coming back to to keep these threads up throughout the six days of the week Arc-V isn't on.

Collective suicide soon I imagine

Red-Eyes Demon's Dragon when?

I never made that claim. I was simply saying that they were more important than they should have been.

Talk about our hopes and dreams of ways the series can save itself but be inevitably disappointed when it doesn't happen.

You dislike them not because of their characters but because you feel they are interfering with the Arc-V cast. You singled out the legacy characters because they're legacy characters and serve as a focal point of frustration for you.

Waste time by arguing over the same shit over and over again

we like throw shit on gx too

You forgot ask why the raws and subs aren't up yet.

I dislike them because their Arc-V characterizations are shit and they feel like they shouldn't be here. Stop talking out of your ass.

But they aren't even important. Asuka didn't do shit, Crow didn't do shit, Edo didn't do shit, Jack did a bit and Kaito does a ton.

A lot of characters are shit in Arc-V yet you aren't asking for them to be carded.

The ARC-V Project has subs out though.

Man, that sounds both boring and a way to just rile yourself up for no reason. Why don't you guys play card games with each other instead?

Most people here don't play the game. You can go over to /vg/ where they do just that.

Who says I'm not? You're assuming too many things from that one post, you idiot.

About the only thing of note Kaito did was beat Dennis. And that still doesn't amount to much.

Imagine what could have been done if Arc-V's own existing cast filled those roles instead. Some of these cardings might actually have weight to them. Having a bloated cast only causes problems.

I need to start playing online again. Been busy with life lately.

-i do online-
*tips fedora

sometimes we talk about making decks based on whatever cards that we want, you can do it on /vg/, but expect low chance of replies

Because you only spoke about the legacy characters and haven't mentioned anybody else.

Like Allen and Sayaka saving Ruri from the Moon Tower in Shun's stead when he was out? I do miss those two.

It doesn't matter who fills those roles. The writing is shit and if people don't already care about the Arc-V cast they aren't going to start now.

How to fix ARC-V for dummies:
Standard
>Remove SHIBIRERU and Eita
>Makes the introduction of Sawatari less "evil" and more like a joke/prideful character like he is
>Michio get one episode
>Insert one duel with the fisherman in the beach + SOL things with the main crew
>SHOW THE FUCKING DUEL OF REIRA AND TATSUYA
>Yuto don't get fucking annoying with egao flashback
>Make Yoko duel one episode and don't reset Yuya to mindless Egao

Synchro
>DON'T INTRODUCE ANY FUCKING LEGACY CHARACTER
>Put Shinji in the role of Crow and Ren (the character of manga who does Synchro summon) in the role of Jack
>Since we need one REEEEE TOPS, put Damon for this, also only one episode for REE TOPS is fine
>Remove underground duel, make Shun/Gon/Dennis party getting arrested for the duel with Dennis and Gon
>Put only 2 episodes for prison
>Sora appears, but explain why he wants to help: He did a little trip for XYZ, talked to Yusho and see how the things carried out. Also, nakama reason.
>Isolation cell for: Yuya, Yugo, Yuzu and Serena only. Reason: Rogers knows there's something, knows about Yuri too
>The rest of cast would communicate in the hotels and Underground
>Make one episode to show how standard dimension is going
>Banana and Serena is one episode only
>Make one duel with Reiji and Council leader
>Sam is now a cute loli
>COMMONS kill Roger or give him any fucking end
>Remove any recap episode
Cont.

With a little finagling, Dennis getting carded by Yuri could have happened. Boy that would have been heavy.

It'd be kinda hard to have existing cast fill the role of Jack, Kaito, or Asuka. Maybe you could have Sora take Edo's place or something.

XYZ
>Asuka get replaced, Sora takes the role
>Edo get replaced, Dennis takes the role
>Since Dennis knows about Yusho, the conflict would be about academia teachings and EGAO religion
>Remove Kaito, give Allen and Sayaka a better development
>Academia mobs don't get converted in the end of Dennis and Yuya duel, they only fuck off to fusion dimmension and report to Leo that Dennis is now a traitor (The Clock guy would take the students)
>Shun is fine, get the little fairy from Sayaka
>Don't give Yuya that rolebladers thing

Fusion
>Isao does not appear
>Dennis get the function of Kaito
>Dennis and Ruri duel, Dennis get carded
>Remove Pirates
>BB gets replaced with Yuri

Oooh, nice! Yeah, having bracelet-kun teleport him to the boat where he GET ON THE DECK as soon as Dennis approaches Yusho. Oh man, now I wanted that to really have happened.

I didn't mention anybody else because a legacy character got carded in this particular occasion. You would've realized that if you had thought about it before replying to me.

>Ren (the character of manga who does Synchro summon) in the role of Jack
That wouldn't solve anything. You'd have a fake Reiji instead of a fake Jack.

You keep going back to the writing, which is good and all, but that's not what I'm addressing.

As the story is, yeah. But with some reworking, it could have been done.

You say that plugging in the Arc-V cast would give the cardings weight. That isn't true because they are poorly written characters. The legacy characters get the reaction they get because they are well known and have years behind them. Dennis getting carded wasn't a big deal. Asuka getting carded caused rage across the Japanese fanbase. If you took Asuka out and had someone like Sora fill her role it wouldn't matter because Asuka barely did shit. People are mad because of a ton of factors involved with her. An Arc-V character wouldn't get that reaction outside of maybe Shun.

Give Edo's role to the twins, or hell even Barrett since he's fallen off the face of the earth.

脚本が ダメです
ダメジャナァーイ→だめです の流れほんとすこ
こんな脚本書いちゃ・・・ダメだろ!
何もかも酷い
これは言い訳不可能
これで満足ってむしろ小野監督を侮辱してる
この作品が面白くならないのは分かった。もうこれから見ないわ
おっしゃアンチになるで
ホント酷い回だわ
俺の使ってるカテゴリが、このアニメにでませんように
上代脚本の時だけすごい低評価安定
とてもじゃないけど3年もかけてやる内容じゃない
頼むからここから持ち直してくれ
記録更新はともかく1桁は出そうな
これ以上笑顔コラやエンタメの餌食になるモンスターが増えませんように
いやー、酷いデュエルだった
シンクロ編からやり直してクレメンス・・・

映画でカバーできない本編の酷さよ
過去の遺産に頼らざるを得ないのホント無残

次回(明日)が本当に心配
来週はせめてまともなデュエルが見れるといいなぁ・・・
場面変わるし大丈夫だろww
来週も明日香噛ませにされるだろうからアンケ期待

Does Kaito even have a role

Dennis removal.

I know. But since we need some sort of "ruler" and I wanted to use ARC-V characters only, this guy was the best thing that I could think of.
I don't want to change the entire plot or make a oc donnut steal fanfiction, just made the better use of time and characters.

>[GX_ST_raw]Arc-V_123[h264_AAC_720p].mp4

Well if you wanted to go full patternfag, that "Shiro" character could've been used in Jack's place, but with what we have, Ren is the closest that we'll ever for that it seems.

It's only a rumor, it would classify as OC. But seeing Ren, I think the rumor was actually true.
Also, I really wanted Ruri be blond too.

>lower than fucking Duel Masters

My fucking sides

>you say that plugging cast would give cardings weight
Reread my post, because you obviously missed some key wording.

>legacy characters get their reactions because people know them
Screentime gets people attached to characters. That's how legacy characters even got to their respective levels of popularity. Generally speaking, the more screentime a character gets, the greater the opportunity they have to be more well-received.

>an Arc-V character wouldn't get that reaction
Refer to above point.

It's over, arc-v is finished.

The franchise as a whole will survive the arc-v era only because of DM.

>Reread my post, because you obviously missed some key wording.

Reread your own post. You said put the Arc-V characters in those roles.

>Screentime gets people attached to characters.

That's a small factor. Yuya gets the most screen time and he's hated. Shun barely gets screen time and he's loved.

>Generally speaking, the more screentime a character gets, the greater the opportunity they have to be more well-received.

It all depends on writing. You can give someone half of every episode but if they don't click with people they aren't going to be liked.

>Refer to above point.

You do the same.

Updated ratings for 9/18

>Arc-V dead last
Is that a 6.23% approval rating? I'm not sure I'm reading this thing right.

>6.1
>nips are anally devastated after 123
>tfw 123 could hit below 5%

Man this just keeps tumbling down. I'm pretty sure 123 will break a new record for lowest rated episode ever.

Yeah, 6.1% of viewers gave it the highest rating. 74.8% gave it the lowest rating.

Sample size was about 7,675 viewers.

List of Yugioh series better than the Arc-V anime:
Yugioh DM (Toei anime, NAS), Yugioh R, Pyramid of Light, DSOD
Yugioh GX anime, manga
Yugioh 5Ds anime, manga, OVA
Yugioh Zexal anime, manga
Yugioh Arc-V manga

So, congratulations, Anime-V. You were better than that one 4kids capsule monsters OVA. Yay.

Was the butthurt more immense than 118 and 122, this episode?

Wut.

Harambe has caused the butthurt to be amplified. He got 4 episodes and Asuka got 1.

Yes, waifufags love Asuka.

>Vanguard at 88.1
>DM at 82
>Ange Vierge at 77.6

Can't even beat other children's trading card game anime.

where nigga

Why the fuck he got so many episodes it's beyond me.

Can't be helped when Vanguard was at the climax of the season.

Nip comments on nico stream:

映画でカバーできない本編の酷さよ
過去の遺産に頼らざるを得ないのホント無残

次回(明日)が本当に心配
来週はせめてまともなデュエルが見れるといいなぁ・・・
場面変わるし大丈夫だろww
来週も明日香噛ませにされるだろうからアンケ期待

いや~BBは強敵でしたねぇ

お前らアホスタッフの炎上商法にまんまとのせられて滑稽だなぁw
お、スタッフかな?

おい、人数増えてるぞ?
さっきから500人増加
アンケ5押すために今人きてるんやなw
人急に増えてて笑ったwww
おいおいアンケしたいなら最初から来いよ

遊矢本当にウザいな
BBいじめた遊矢を許すな

5しか見えない
1は遊戯王アンチ
1、2、3、4は遊戯王アンチ 5は遊戯王ファン
1は洗脳されてる
遊戯王ARC-5(評価的な意味で)
5じゃ足りない 8くらいまでくれ
俺は押したい物に押すだけだ、心の底からな
1を強要されることもない!本当の評価(5)を押していいんだ!!
1は自決
AVだけ10くらいまで用意してくれ
お 待 ち か ね の 時 間
処刑タイム
んんwww5以外ありえないwww

Konami will make DM! SUPER with Korean tier animation and CGI.
The movie was only the beginning.

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

I have a feeling I already know what most of these are saying, but can we get a rough translation?

>5じゃ足りない 8くらいまでくれ
That was fucking harsh.

>Random nip comment

We don't, in fact we're the most pissed off about it.

Shocking isn't it?

>BB
>great enemy

Kill this jap.

More complaints.

Do you guys think that this will be the last Yu-Gi-Oh! spin-off ?

XYZfag you getting this?

They killed the best girl, everybody will riot.

No. As long as the card game sales they'll make more. Depending on how much backlash this gets they'll probably change up the format and will discard this like they did 5Ds.

Doubt it.

>Best girl
Wasted trips, Asuka was pretty shit in Arc-V, then again, she was pretty shit in GX too, besides some parts of the first and last season.

Would be really sad if the spin-offs ended on a note like this.

>Shocking isn't it?
Not really. Jackfags and Yuseifags were the ones most angry about 5Ds Part 2, although most of the time people misattribute it to Akifags.

It really is sad that the legacy characters took away all the character interactions we could have had

That's your opinion, she just got capped due to the writers being a bunch of fags that only cared for male characters.

It's not like you're wrong, but admittedly, what competition does Asuka even have for best GX girl?

You're right, the evil Jack and Crow stuck the lancers in those rooms.

>Toei anime
>R
>Pyramid of Light
>5D's anime, manga, OVA
>Zexal manga
You're being harsh. When will this thread be able to look at this show for what it is and stop with the bias?

Tania

R, the 5Ds stuff, and the Zexal manga are all correct.

I meant more along the lines of Edo and Asuka basically just being Dennis and Sora. Jack and Crow were okay for the most part but gave Shinji nothing to do

>Reread your own post. You said put the Arc-V characters in those roles
Way to completely ignore my post. I said that it "imagine", as to consider possibility. Try again.

>that's a small factor; it depends on writing, you do the same
Note usage of the phrase "generally speaking", often used to deal with majority occurrences but not speak for more uncommon ones.

The only thing you're convincing me is that you're not even reading my posts.

I understand why people can like the Zexal manga, but R is a literal filler story and the 5D's manga is just really bad. I mean, have you even read it?

R is filler, but it still treated the characters fine and did what it set out to do. The worst I can say is some of its duels were boring. The 5Ds manga is really bad, but Arc-V is really fucking bad.

Arc-V isn't terribad. It still has Standard and some parts of Synchro going for it.

5Ds manga doesn't hit its highs, but it stays pretty damn far from its lows and is mercifully shorter. I guarantee that whatever's left of Arc-V alone will cause more suffering than that manga ever did.

NEW AMAZONESS SUPPORT WHEN

Maybe, who knows? I'm not arguing with you on that point.
Only time will tell us.

What terrible "characters" you have there.

So does this mean we'll see subs from this episode? I don't mind skipping 122, it was shit anyway.

>Way to completely ignore my post. I said that it "imagine", as to consider possibility. Try again.

Which changes nothing in this conversation. Imagining the characters in those positions doesn't fix the writing.

>Note usage of the phrase "generally speaking", often used to deal with majority occurrences but not speak for more uncommon ones.

Arc-V isn't a show that follows that. The character who gets the most screen time is hated because he is written poorly. The same would happen to anyone else.

>The only thing you're convincing me is that you're not even reading my posts.

The only thing you're convincing me is that you don't even know what the hell you're talking about. You aren't making any sense. You expect someone to imagine characters filling the roles of others while disregarding the writing.

would be interesant

So when are we getting 123 in HD?

>interesant
Are you French or Romanian?

They will come back to save the day and save arc-v.

Guessing Romanian. You'd spell it with two s's in French while Romanian spelling is dumbed down so even Romanians can spell the words.

>which changes...
Away from "bloated cast" and back to "bad writing". I feel like we've been here before.

>Arc-V isn't a show...
Usage of "generally speaking" left room for that uncommon occurrence, so your response is self-defeating.

>The only thing...
I talk about condensing the cast, then you talk about the poor writing, disregard discussion about character cast, then say I have no idea what I'm talking about. I believe this phenomenon is known as "autism".

if only BB carded himself in front of yuya like dennis....

>Away from "bloated cast" and back to "bad writing". I feel like we've been here before.

Those issues go hand and hand. Arc-V had a bloated cast long before legacy characters and with 4 dimensions being introduced it's expected to have a large cast.

>Usage of "generally speaking" left room for that uncommon occurrence, so your response is self-defeating.

That occurrence happens in this case. Arc-V is a testament to more screen time not equaling more liked.

>I talk about condensing the cast, then you talk about the poor writing,

Which go hand in hand. A good writer can make a large cast work like Makoto Raiku. Arc-V's problem isn't just the cast size. It's the writing as well. The size of the cast isn't the main issue with what happened in Synchro, Xyz and Fusion so far. It has everything to do with poor writing.

>disregard discussion about character cast, then say I have no idea what I'm talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about when you disregard writing when talking about the cast. Shrinking the cast does nothing unless the writing is better. It will just make it so that badly written characters can't hide anymore and get brought into the spotlight.

>I believe this phenomenon is known as "autism".

Yes, you keep pinpointing one issue without taking into account everything tied to it. That's autism.

Why is Kaito shilling some new archetype and not Galaxies? Every other Legacy character shilled their archetype, what makes him so special?

Galaxy-Photons were a shit deck and Ciphers do everything that Galaxy-Photons want to do, but better.

The only thing Ciphers can't do is summon GEPD easily, but there's enough good splashable Photon/Galaxy cards to get that done no problem.

The problem is that a bloated cast is a secondary problem to bad writing. If you eliminate the bloated cast, you don't make the Arc-V characters any better.

>Imagine what could have been done if Arc-V's own existing cast filled those roles instead

Let's do so.
The most obvious one is putting Shinji in Crow's role. Except he still doesn't do much. It amounts to "muh kids", putting Shun on a temporary jobbing streak, and "stop REEEEing guys".

There's really no one who could fill in for Jack. You'd have to write in a new character which does not solve the cast bloat. Jack ultimately only serves as stepping stone for turning Yuya into Egao Jesus, so his hypothetical replacement would do the same and be no better.

Asuka did fuck all, so it would be better to write her out instead of turning another Arc-V character into Yusho's walking stick.

Kaito was Shun with more edge, and ultimately redundant. If you put Allen in his stead, he really only genocides mooks, kicks Shun's ass, and makes Dennis card himself, all of which were wasteful developments.

Finally, Edo in theory could be fulfilled by Dennis. I suppose that would have made his egao conversion more believable, and as someone else mentioned, having Yuri card Dennis would be better than him carding himself.

So you end up fixing one character, but still are faced with a slew of other problems. That's because the writing is shit.

>Ciphers do everything that Galaxy-Photons want to do, but better
No they fucking don't. Ciphers are non-functional on their own, and as a R8NK turbo, they're still shit.

not to mention that rank 8's arent even that good.
they're alright as an extra utility thing, but a deck based around them just isnt that good.

Except Ciphers aren't supposed to be just R8 spam; they're supposed to be Rank 4 stuff with good Rank 8 access. Combined with stuff like Photon Thrasher, Photon Lead, and some of the other R4 stuff, you can make R4s well, and Ciphers give you the ability to make R8s as well.

They do need some more maindeck monsters, though.

>saying this literally a month after a Blue-Eyes decklist full of R8s won worlds
Are you retarded?

>Except Ciphers aren't supposed to be just R8 spam
Except every Extra Deck Cipher Monster is R8 or R9. Not saying that you can't play them as R4, but the "intended" manner is demonstrated by Kaito.

Not entirely true. If Ono made along the line like this user said:
The fanbase should be more happy.

Ciphers don't even do Rank 4 better than Photons and add nothing to the deck.

Most of Blue-Eyes' power comes from its Synchro-based plays.

Synchro plays give Blue-Eyes control over the game state while Xyz plays give it removal, negation, and OTK plays.

That user was fixing the writing on as well as reducing the cast, which is addressing the core problem.

Those changes don't fix much of anything and that user has posted them before.

>were
Nigga we still are. Never forget never forgive.

I find it kind of weird they didn't bring back Fubuki, considering all the support Red-Eyes has been getting.

To this day I still wonder if it was secretly this very same Jack that almost got Yuzu killed.

Does anyone still have that pic of the depressed looking Jack from the OP of the Synchro arc?

Fubuki was practically a non-character once S1 ended. There wasn't much room to work with.

There was the shit with Darkness that was left unsolved and Buki being better than Kaiser at card games but they pretty much fucked the guy over in the end.

Red-Eyes is treated as a Jonouchi thing, at least in the west. Even though Fubuki used more Red-Eyes than him. DM nostalgia overtakes everything.

I didn't read all the discussion with the user before posting, indeed, you are right.
It fix to a bearable story without changing too much. The user didn't include Tyler sisters development too.

Rightfully so. The original manga is much better than your shitty high school fanfiction and anything that came after it.

If you think of them all as animated actors then yes, yes it is but he was trying to produce a situation where Yuya swoops in and saves his waifu. Jack was being the ultimate wingman. He's going to make sure someone in this franchise gets their waifu.

What?

What what? Lmao

>Away from...
Not necessarily. You can have bad writing with a small cast, and similarly a bloated cast with decent writing.

>That occurrence...
Again, you literally defeat yourself. I made room for the exception.

>Which go...
Except that I'm talking specifically about a bloated cast, and not about writing. Those are, in fact, separate topics. Ironically enough, you defended my first point here.

>You don't...
Again, I talk specifically about the cast, you try to generalize the topic, and again, I made no guarantees, and again, you drag this to a writing issue when that's not the exact topic.

>Yes...
Because there exists such a thing as "talking only about one aspect". It would be like me talking about the Siege of Bastogne while you insist on talking about the Battle of the Bulge exclusively as a whole. How this eludes you is mind boggling.

You are entirely correct as it's a sub-problem, if you will. But as stated to the other user, I didn't outright say that it would be better. I said that it "...might actually...", because writing and story fixing is complex and that it might help. Nothing more.

>tfw Arc-V could have become the Baccano of YGO

youtube.com/watch?v=h4LvKgdGUN8

>tfw GX could have been the Zeta Gundam of YGO

He was still quite a fun guy.

Shut up you cunt.

It would never happen because none of the writers have even a tenth of Narita's talent at handing a large cast and giving them equal screentime and development while making them relevant to the story.

No it doesn't make it a bearable story. It still lacks good villains, Yuri is still shoved towards the end of the series, Yugo is still unimportant in his own dimension, Yuto still dies incredibly early for no reason, Yuzu is still made useless, Reiji still barely duels.

Your post reads incoherently.

I'm saying that DM deserves the attention it's getting and that it's better than GX, 5D's, Zexal, and Arc-V.

>Not necessarily. You can have bad writing with a small cast, and similarly a bloated cast with decent writing.

That doesn't counter anything I said.

>Again, you literally defeat yourself. I made room for the exception.

It doesn't matter if you made room for the exception because you didn't address the issue head on.

>Except that I'm talking specifically about a bloated cast, and not about writing.

Those are tied together. The large cast is a problem because the writing is shit. I didn't defend your point at all. Your ignoring my point.

>Again, I talk specifically about the cast

Which is bad because of writing and not the size.

>Because there exists such a thing as "talking only about one aspect".

These aspects are tied together. You don't have one without the other. One is a symptom of the other. Your war points make no sense in this context. The cast being bad is because of the bad writing regardless of size. How you don't get this is mind boggling.

Your response to that other user just shows you 're arguing just to argue. You saying "might actually" is half assed and leaves you wiggle room when someone counters your points.

I guess I have low standards then.
It would be completely fine in my vision, since I find Roger a "good" villain.
But it's fine, maybe we will get a better history in manga.

Fair enough opinion I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXKPOuZ_JsE

>implying Roger will even be in the manga

When is something big and exciting going to happen? I'm tired of having little to discuss or just shitting on this show in general.

In 2 weeks, maybe even next week.

Wait for 126. It's the last hope for Arc-V.

That's impossible Jack would never kiss a girl.

>after 124 episodes we're finally going to flesh out Yuto

I really question the priorities of the writers. They literally do not know how to plan properly.

Blame Ono. Yoshida has been absolved of his sins, we now know that it's all Ono's fault from the very beginning.

He would have if he became the Dark Kingu.

Cute!

full doujin when?

Jesus fuck he really is identical to Yuya

>Yoshida has been absolved of his sins
All of Zexal and part 2 of 5Ds would disagree with you on that.

Ono is frustratingly inconsistent and notably lazy when it comes to long running shows; Yoshida's the only one I actually want dead though.

>all of Zexal

Zexal is fine. Much better than Arc-V and most of 5Ds.

There will never be any doujins of the Dark Kingu and his Dark Queen.

And what a climax that was. The whole thing felt really satisfying once you look past the reveal of one of the most broken cards in the game.

It is the anime Neos of Vanguard

i love how Serena and Yuri just don't care about each other

I got bad news for ya, friend. ZEXAL is objectively better than Arc-V. You can hate KATTOBINGU all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that ZEXAL has consistency in that KATTOBINGU is the go-to philosophy. Arc-V lied by having EGAO fail to work throughout Standard and have multiple people -- until Yoko and the filler ruined everything -- warning Yuya he can't just smile everything away, only for it to now work for no reason whatsoever.

ZEXAL also has superior visuals outside of its CGI, which is the only thing Arc-V improves upon, and recognizes that even though the girls are sidelined they're MEANT to be sidelined instead of hyping them up like Arc-V did before dropping them off the face of the earth. Not to mention that Yuma's upgrades actually accomplish something in the show, unlike Yuya's aces which are so bad they are literally being retrained a year after they're released.

On top of that, Ono was the one directing 5D's. He's the one responsible for guiding the show towards its failure, and Yoshida was the one stuck writing that. Have you read the Arc-V manga? That's Yoshida without Ono to contaminate him. And I think our not!general is starting to look forward to manga releases more than the actual anime, a literal first for the YGO franchise after DM ended.

>Zexal is fine
Yuma's development after 24 is trash.
Kaito after 73 is dull
Shining draw is the worst gimmick in the franchise.
The numbers club is shit
Astral is a boring character who doesn't develop in any interesting ways.
The Astral and Barian worlds are barely explored in 146 eps and feel fairly meaningless
The barians are a mess as a villain group and spends so long as ineffectual villains that when they start trying to be taken seriously, it's impossible to do so aside vector since Nasch is Shark after he flips from BARIANS REEEEE to HUMAN GENOCIDE in a couple scenes, Mizael exists to almost win but never actually beat anyone aside last season's minor villains, and Don Thousand lacks all personality.
Kotori is a complete waste of screentime.
The filler is constant and among the worst in the franchise and gets worse as it goes on, since later filler actively takes away time that could've been used to flesh out the plot in order to waste time on mind controlled non-characters.

You can like it, but it was anything but fine.

The majority of Zexal's first part would be on a scale of bad, but the second part was a lot better for the series which gave it a proper weight to it.

As much as I favor Arc-v and 5D's I won't sugarcoat it when it's downright obvious where the various problems are.

At this point I honestly just want a hype final duel to come from all of this.

This ride has been too long to jump off now and there is still plenty of potential to at least make the final duel fun. 5Ds was a shitshow in the past-64 episodes as well and had a hype as fuck final episode, maybe we'll at least get that.

I love how Yuri is such a crazy dick. A true role model.

I hope Ruri gets to use new monsters next episode and not just rehash all her plays from her duel with Nii-san.

In all honestly, I just wish for a new director/writer for the next spinoff series just to have an entirely fresh taste. However, it's likely they'll bring back Yoshida with how much of a mess both Kamishiro and Ono have made.

>first Cred Forums
>then NAC
>now even leddit

reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/53ba6n/congratulations_arcv/

These are all pretty minor issues compared to the directionless mess that is ARC-V. Hell, pretty minor issues compared to nearly every other YGO, and I say that as someone whose favorite is GX.

"With episode 122, Arc-V has secured the 5 most worst rated episodes in nico nico history. Congratulations to Ono and Kamishiro for setting a new record.

1位.遊戯王ARC-V122話(6.1%)←New!

2位.遊戯王ARC-V121話(8.8%)

3位.遊戯王ARC-V118話(10.3%)

4位.遊戯王ARC-V119話(13.6%)

5位.遊戯王ARC-V120話(13.8%)"

PLEASE put this in the next OP

119 should actually be replaced with 19, the Eita episode. But I guess it doesn't really make a difference.

In all honesty, the Ruri vs Shun duel basically existed to give Shun a win for using a card he previously slapped aside. To be honest, that episode probably would have been a lot better if Ruri did win then she tries to card Shun only for her subconscious to stop her, regaining temporary control, carrying Shun to safety, and then proceed in walking into Academia.

>All the issues listed include THE MAIN ISSUES Arc-V has
>In the case of Zexal, "these are minor issues"

Fuck off zexalfag

Why did Yuri wear pajamas when he was little?

>Yuma's development after 24 is trash.

That's wrong. Yuma continues to develop throughout the whole show. He continues to bond with Astral and stops being a brat, realizes that people use dueling for revenge and freezes when he realizes he has no place in their conflicts, bonds with III and realizes that the Arclights aren't evil and are being used by their dad which resonates with him and that's just Zexal. Yuma grows through the whole show.

Kaito mellowed out after fixing his family but is still chuuni as hell. Just because he isn't making faces anymore doesn't mean he's dull. He fulfills his role.
Shining draw is not worst than Action Cards. Not by a long shot.
Astral does develop in interesting ways. Astral is influenced by everything around him and whether or not he's tainted depends on Yuma.
That conflict wasn't brought up until the second half of the show and was explored when Yuma got to the Astral world.
The Barians all get character development, backstories, dynamics with each other and the main cast.
Shark's development came after him seeing his backstory and realizing who he was and how much he failed his people in the past.
That Mizael complaint is stupid. He only duels a few times. Beats the crap out of Yuma and kills two main characters.
Don Thousand sucked
Kotori was never presented as being anything more than Yuma's love interest. Unlike Yuzu who was presented as a major character and turned to absolute shit.
The filler fleshed out the cast and world.

>You can like it, but it was anything but fine.

Naw, it was fine which is why it's so well regarded in Japan. Any complaint you have about Zexal is doubly bad in Arc-V.

Because Yuri just wants a quiet life.

Gear Groovy stands for GG.

Why are ARC-Vfags so desperate? No, those are not the main issues ARC-V has. ARC-V has wildly inconsistent themes, doesn't use any of its characters properly, has zero halfway decent villains or threats, and has no tension period. "Yuma's development stalled at a point" and "the Numbers Club sucks" do not really approach that level.

Still a GXfag, by the way. It's just hilarious to see people still jerking off this trainwreck while pretending Zexal was somehow worse.

Bushiroad new what they were doing with that card name.

>"Stride! Chronodragon-"
>"Don't you fucking say it"
>"GG I win"

Well deserved, that's what you get for killing my waifu, they should launch a "GX 2" featuring only Asuka kicking everyone ass to redeem themselves.

>tfw the only good thing to come out of Arc-V trainwreck is a greater appreciation for Zexal

Thank you Kuwabara-sama and Yoshida-sama

I am 100% convinced that the whole BB arc would have been far superior if they had Sawatari and Crow protect Yuuya and THE MAN, have Crow die during the duel and then get Sawatari to actually do something relevant for once.

Literally breaking his duel disk and denying him the possibility to even duel in the first place for potentially the rest of the show or until they loot some knocked out Academia students is one of the worst things they could've done to him.

Kuwabara and Yoshida should die. Maybe then we could get someone competent and creative

Your waifu is as shit as the show.

The whole BB arc would have been better if it had been Level 0 vs. BB. At least Level 0 would have had a much better means of associating with BB given the extremely strict and oppressive environments they were trained in, along with a determination to never fail and a fear of failure.

Kuwabara is competent though. His show didn't fall off the rails halfway through unlike Ono. 2x at that.

All this infighting just makes me want to watch ZEXAL even less. Is there anything you anons got that can convince me otherwise?

Why they don't hire someone decent? It does not need to be good.
Make the pacing decent and integrate all methods in the show to shilling reasons.
Don't need to make a new summon method and don't introduce too many characters.
See? Why they don't hire people who think a little.

No one cares about what you watch. Fuck off.

Kuwabara did the DSoD movie which got critical acclaim from Japan, and Yoshida is redeeming himself with the manga.

This.

>It's the middle of December
>VJump scans are out
>New YGO series revealed
>Director is Hideki Anno
>Writer is Gen Urobuchi

How do you react?

>That doesn't...
You quite literally ignored the whole response. You insist that they go hand-in-hand, but it's really just empty conjecture. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be here.

>It doesn't matter...
So basically what you're saying is "Yeah you specifically left room for things that don't follow the general trend, but you're wrong anyway because I said so.", because you just demonstrated a woeful lack of understanding of how the phrase "generally speaking" is used.

>Those...
Again you're trying to make this an inclusive topic when it isn't. And so naming something with a large cast working somehow doesn't defend the concept of "large cast with decent writing", all because you don't want it to? I must have entered the Twilight Zone.

>These...
You literally named something with a large cast that worked, and now you're contradicting that. You are seriously doing half of my arguing for me. My war comparison is perfect in this context because the former was a part of the latter, a la my point. I didn't say anything about cast quality, but quantity. At this point, I think you're just making things up as you go along.

I responded to the other user civilly because he wasn't being an autist. I refer to my original text because I was sending a particular message, but you insist that I wasn't, when it's all plain as day. You have yet to actually counter anything beyond essentially saying "because I said so". You say that I'm arguing just to argue, and yet here you are with essentially "because I said so" claims.

I mean, at least we might get some new Gladiator Beast shit.

That's a plus, right?

Boredom

Urobuchi is a hack, but Anno is good. Could be a good show.

Dude... Don't even do this to me. I can't handle this sort of hype.

This.

So why are there no regular raws but just those streaming uploads?

Ewww
What is your faggots obsession with Eva?
If Urobuchi was going to write a series it would be this one which is a battle royal type series. That is what he likes and is known for.

>I don't want to discuss yugioh on the yugioh board

Ok, so post best girls.

If you're into that, I guess.

Err, you named a writer that does it, but somehow it doesn't apply to the concept of "large cast with decent writing".

>Urobuchi

Better overhyped writer than Okada I guess.

Tylers are nice, but I'm more of a raspberry guy.

Amused. Urobucher's not my favorite, but I really like Anno. But Konami is too jew to make this.

>Kuwabara did the DSoD movie which got critical acclaim from Japan,

Surprisingly it has better ratings than the vast majority of movies since it was released. It's even has better ratings than Kizumonogatari or Koe no Katachi from KyoAni of all studios.

It's an intense desire for the show to be extremely shallow but appear very deep. This place keeps forgetting that this is a shounen, which has no place for deep psychological concepts, and should be treated as a children's show.

No funny Yuri faces in this episode. They're really dropping the ball.

I just started the dub of Arc V.
Am I missing out on anything major in the sub or am I fine to keep watching?

@147416522
quit baiting

>You insist that they go hand-in-hand,

Because they do. The bad cast is a product of the terrible writing. Not the other way around.

new

It's not like childrens shows can't be good, even in that way

It's funny you posted that because DSoD is closer to being Eva of Card Games than Arc-V since Aigami is literally trying to create Instrumentality.

Wow, how can someone be so critical when looking at Zexal, but not nearly care as much when Arc-V flops on its head

but the fap material is strong in her

Mah King.

I'd be irritated since Butcher should be working on the Madoka project.