"That's All This is Story is About"

And they lived happily ever after? That's it? Fim?
No second season?

I assume there will be considering

>No idea what happened with Rem
>No idea what's happening with the election
>No idea about the whole Satella wants Subaru thing.

Not enough LN material to cover for a second season right now anyway. Probably a couple years down the line they can decide to do a Season 2 but not right now.

BUY THE BD

Don't you know how anime production works? It isn't easy just because you wanted it.

>a couple years
By then, everyone would've moved unto the next flavour of the season.

Sequel bait.
They might make a second season if they feel like it, or they might not.

Dude, the LNs just released the next part. WN are farther thou. Do some research anime only fag.

>Animeonlytard: the most

Volume 9 comes out in 5 days and vol 10 for october plus vol 11 at the end if the year you retard.

So no further divulge and explanation on the witch's curse?

>No Rem hook

Well I guess that proves there's not going to be a second season, shame.

i was hoping that he would ask her how Rem's doing, and Emilia just going "Who's that?" just to see him tearing up and the ending credits roll.

what a letdown.

It wouldn't make sense though, the two didn't have any chance to meet, so he wouldn't have any reason to ask.

Thank god it's ended. Now White Fox can focus on their better time travel series.

Is there any sign of hope for Rem in the novels or whatever? I read that Subaru is a man on a mission but I didn't read if he had any idea on how he was gonna fix things.

Such a cheesy unoriginal finale. I really was hoping something along the lines of but whatever.

What a shitty second half.

remember the whole crew meet up while Subaru was knocked out, they could've gotten intel on Crusch's carriage being ambushed

Steins;gate was shit too though.

Why are just to suffer.

lit

Steins;Gate is objectively better.

Considering how much money they probably made from it I'm sure they're trying to do another season.

True but it's not like being better than Re:zero is a real accomplishment.

So, where is the PV they were talking about?

steins;gate is moeshit, literally dropped it after 3 episodes. What a waste of time that was.

It comes out on friday, apparently.

Agree.

>Baiting without research
>The posters material donĀ“t even have UGUU MOE
I miss the days we got quality shitpost. Now we just insert the exact same meme post to everything.

>LN isn't even out yet
>adapting web novels

wew lad

If anything they tried to close this season with no question left, they just don't left promise for S2 while not saying there'll be no S2 by not giving it original ending.

I like how this ending doesn't explain anything

>with no question left
wat
They haven't explained shit.

The anime is already passed the LN and the anime does not exist to market the WN. Even if they did announce a second season for next year, the earliest it'd be able to air is the fall. Any earlier and it'd pass the LN like it did in the first season.
There is not enough content for the anime's purposes (marketing). It won't happen any time soon, not unless the anime itself sold monogatari-level, which it didn't.