So we can all agree that this is AOTY right?

So we can all agree that this is AOTY right?

lolnope

So far. Nobody ever posts an alternative.

Not even the best Isekai.

Barely 2/10

It fooled me in the beginning. I thought it would actually be good. The only nice thing about the series was Cred Forums

Ange Vierge

Sure.

I like how her voice actor only makes winning girls.

Maybe if you're from Cred Forums. Rakugo shits on everything this year.

I think Subaru likes Emilia because she was the first female to ever be nice to him.

Doubt it. Subaru was pretty chill around every other female so he's used to them being nice to him.

But she was the first female he met after being thrown into a new magical world. Bonus points for her being half elf.

not even AOTS

>flop psycho
kek

AOTY? It's fucking A O T C

Well, if you're going for the sales, Love live Sunshine is Aoty since it'll do 4x more than Re;
01巻 10,420(*1,036) 
02巻 *9,263(**,***) 
03巻 **8,498(**,***) 

Overall yes, we will see if the new season have something to offer. In Cred Forums maybe not becasue of the amount of butthurt spoilerfags, desu the spoilerfags deserve the worst and this last chapter was great.

Is Re:zero the most overrated show of the century?

Cancerous fan base

The ending wasnt full of suffering. so no.

Only if they stick "Who's Rem" in the BD's.

>Love live Sunshine is Aoty
I'm glad we agree.

no we don't.

Easiest AOTY of my life. I've been following seasonal anime for 7 years and never have I been as excited to watch the new episode as I was with this.

So far it's like:

1. Re:Zero
2. Mob Psycho (tentatively)
3. Macross (tentatively)
4. Rakugo
5. Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou

None of these are really anything more than a 6 though, fully expecting fall + movies to btfo anything on this list.

Rakugo is better than all those shows. Watch better anime.

I'm not convinced, user.

I am. Rakugo actually made a difference. It had an entirely unique and refreshing setting,original characters who are not afraid to show their faults,perfect mix of comedy and drama and great VA. Rakugo is one of the best anime to come out in years.

>Removing the Rem spoiler. White Fox does not intend to make another season I take it.

Rezero actually made a difference. It had an entirely unique and refreshing setting,original characters who are not afraid to show their faults,perfect mix of comedy and drama and great VA. Rezero is one of the best anime to come out in years.

What do you mean, made a difference?
I wouldn't call a period setting unique, either, nor would I describe the very-much archetypal characters that way. I'm not at all saying that's a bad thing! But I don't think its perceived uniqueness can or should be considered a strength. The voice acting was good, yeah, and it was funny and the drama was mostly convincing, but again I'm not sure that's enough to make it great.
It's a good show, sure, and I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone, but if I were to try and list the "best anime in years" it wouldn't chart.

Easily. Drifters is the last possible contender this year

The anime itself is kind of shit, but Subaru is one of the best MCs to ever exist.

He rivals Shinji and Shirou in depth and complexity.

>Re:ddit Zero
Nope

NO
it was getting there but then decided to be a generic isekai at the middle

Well that was shit.

sick fukken burn, kid

Hell no. Fucking awful show. Only redeeming factor was Slothman, but he lost in the end.

Well said. He is the Shinji of our era.

Rakugo

This. Literally every character decides pretty quick that Subaru is the best thing since sliced bread, his despair is always a temporary thing rather than lasting character development, the whole plot boils down to muh emilia even though she gets almost no screentime or development, etc.
The worldbuilding was not bad but everything else about Re:Zero was incredibly shallow

Nah.

>depth and complexity

>cute elf girl save me
>must sex elf girl
>why elf girl no love my spergfaggotry?

No fuck off you mal re:tard

Stop expecting him to act like a normalfag. Stop expecting him to act like YOU.

if it were me , I would use my reset power to rape girls and then kill myself as a way of escaping punishment.

good idea