Why are they so perfect together, Cred Forums

>she's sleeping defenselessly
>he's wearing a suit symbolizing power
>he throws his shadow onto her
What does it mean?

My heart cannot withstand love this pure

Quality time between siblings incoming

that y7394014
I'm sorry user, but there seems to be a mistake. You implied that you were posting a picture of a "perfect" couple,but that the picture you posted includes worst girl. Can someone clear this up for me?

>kirino
>not best girl
HAHAHAHA well memed good sir

Kanako is best girl and best bro.

I always really liked Ayase. So she's best girl.

>You implied that you were posting a picture of a "perfect" couple,but that the picture you posted includes worst girl. Can someone clear this up for me?
Certainly. Kyousuke knows he was in over his head so intends to enjoy slumming it with the worst girl.

Kanako is truly a great ally and an overall good character, but not even her can beat the miracle of universe known as the love between the two siblings!

I can't believe retards post that screenshot seriously. Are you actually this stupid?

Kirino is the best girl and the love between these two is a sacred. Period.

yo this shows friggin nasty

Sibling love is the purest form of love.

Why are they so perfect together, Cred Forums?

They were made for each other

>no one to spend days rutting in the apartment with

This show is another prime example of a great love story and further proof that imoutos and onii-chans belong together!

Indeed!

Life is simply unfair.

Agreed. Look at the bliss in each one of their eyes. How could anyone ever deny that sibling love is good and righteous? Who could look at such profound joy and say that it is immoral?

Kirino and Kyousuke actually somewhat disgusted me as a pairing. They were really too much like a real brother and sister, or it just that they were both shit, the ending in the church was incredibly cringeworthy.

Yosuga no Sora was great, the soundtrack was the best thing about it by far though.

Is there any other form of love that exceeds the greatness of that between siblings?

>they were really too much like a real brother and sister
And that's what made it so absolutely beautiful

butifel kuroneko

Because you can shitpost and pretend to talk about an anime

But imouto threads are the best of Cred Forums

Incest fantasy is cool and all, but is anyone else here actually attracted to their younger sister?
Literally every single younger sister in existence is a tsundere. I think oreimo did a great job of capturing the brother-sister relationship, but it really made me miss my childhood.

Figures that would come from a cancerous crossboarder. Kill yourself.

>but is anyone else here actually attracted to their younger sister
No, but I probably wouldn't mind if I was

I have no younger sister.That got me thinking that we need more frisky older sister anime

>crossboarder
prove it faggot

Fuck off retard.

Play nice!

signed, fat white girl

Because they're siblings.

They love each other two ways: as siblings and as lovers. This is the fundamental principle behind the purity of sibling love.

Genetic match

One of the greatest love stories ever told!

They're pure. They would never do something like that.

On the contrary the passionate sex between them would be the purest thing ever happened