rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Fourier_Lugnica
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis
pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv
youtu.be/UtgyzTZ0w4M
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/162/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happened to Rem.

When Rem and Crusch left to the capital with the White Whale's head, they were attacked by two Archbishops. Archbishop of Greed and Archbishop of Gluttony. Crusch got her arm cut off and memories eaten and Rem got her existence and memories eaten. When Emilia talks to Subaru, Subaru starts to talk about Rem, and Emilia finally asks: "Who is Rem". This is the part we thought the ep would have ended. However, they ended literally just before it. Subaru's save point updated, so he can't save her.

TRULY

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole series!

What happens in Arcs 4 and 5 of the WN?

ATTENTION REMFAGS:
THIS HAPPENS AFTER THE END OF EP 25

—“Head Maid of the Household of Margrave Roswaal L. Mathers, Rem”

Intending to proclaiming her identity, Rem shook her head.

In this moment, the name she really wanted to say was

[Rem: I am only someone who is beloved by the person she loves. Companion of the Hero, the one I love the most in all the world, no matter what. Natsuki Subaru’s companion, Rem]

A pristine white horn emerged from her forehead, an immense surge of mana flew into her body from the atmosphere.

Her body drinking in new strength, the chain of her morning star writhing, rattling, the ice spears around her ringing in anticipation.

She opened her eyes, taking in the world and the feeling of the atmosphere. In her mind, she was seeing his face.

[Rem: Prepare yourselves, Sin Archbishops. Rem’s hero shall bring punishment upon you!]

Raising her morning star, the same instant the ice spears flew, Rem’s body shot forth.

As if in reply, Batenkaitos’ mouth stretched wide open, full of fangs.

[Ley: How wonderful!! —-Ah such PASSION! LET’S EAT!!]
Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—

I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.

—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

because this one is better

Why did this scene look so bad?

WN TRANSLATION HERE

translationchicken.com/

Translation started from Rem and Crusch getting attacked.

Why dont you fags give your score and actually explain why this time?

Thanks YIFY

What HAPPENED?

Normalfags like Emilia
Plebbitfags like Rem
Real men like SAINT SUBARI

Now that the anime is over Tappei can finally get back to the WN. About fucking time, too.

Arc 4: Emilia fucks things up for everyone because she's a stupid needy pussy also Roswaal
Arc 5: Archbishop Jamboree
Arc 6: Going spelunking in the tower of >implying

FUCK MY EYES!

wtf i love emilia now

>even the staff members forgot about Rem

3/10 I enjoyed Betelgeuse but that was it, that was my honest answer, no shitposting, this is literally the only score it deserves because of it.

8/10
2/10 ending
because it was good up until the ending, but the ending took what the novel said and quietly hid it underneath the rug

Read this anime-onlys
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

See

this means nothing to me, but i still feel like i understand completely

You mean fujoshit like Subaru.

Has any other anime ever BTFO shitposters this hard?

Overall or the episode?

Episode was kind of boring, pretty bad for a finale. Sloth was good.

All the important stuff has been said by now. This is an adaptation of a prologue, opens up at least 5 potential storylines and leaves them hanging for later. Ends with a happy ending and no hooks for next season, even though it was popular enough to continue.

i don't do scores. It was fun while it lasted, but it could've been much more.

>want a shitstorm bigger than erased
>got cucked

I need S2 BADLY, I need to BTFO remfags!

WHY WE DIDN'T HAD TO SEE HER DOWNFALL!!
YOU PROMISED ME HER IN A FUCKING COMA! AND THE ONLY THING WE GOT IS "THANK YOU SUBARU!"
WHERE IS REM COUNSCIOUSLESS BODY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's always good user

Depends on what you view as shitposting. And regardless, just about everything Gainax ever made.

Bait? Light novel? Web Novel? If you're serious I have a lot of reading to do.

AND WE'LL START WAITING FOR A NEW EPISODE

二度と

I want to forget about this entire fucking thing at this point

I don't really hate her, but she appeared so little in this series that I don't really care about her.

Arc4: World-building, Elsa, Roswaal, Emilia and Subaru's past. Kiss of Death, SUFFERING, Contract with Beako, Puck going MIA, Subaru using one unseen hand, KISS OF DEATH

Arc5:Timeskip, Battle Royale against 5 Sin Archbishops, +20 characters fighting at the same time, Wilhelm development, Reinhardt fighting, Regulus acting like an Cred Forumsnon.

>Arc 6: Going spelunking in the tower of >implying
Well, now I HAVE to know

You can read about them getting attacked here:

translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

Fuck you! Subaru is /r9k/! He is our cute little robot MC just like Shinji!

It's too late. The hype will be dead by then.

Not bait, see

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!
THIS ISN'T HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it didn't cause a small ripple at all
Remfags btfo

what happenes to the design? this looks like shit

>Cred Forums say it was a hour episode
>Cred Forums told about a BIG happening

Cred Forums didnt deliver.

It was just another happy history.

All rem is is a cock hungry girl that pleases the male audience that got a maid fetish.

any info about a possible season 2?

what about the manga? same ending like the anime?

Cold hearted Remfags who self-insert and are mad their girl isn't being chosen.

Isn't that all the female characters in Re:zero user? Just bland archetypes to be meat for the male audience to gawk at without any interesting personality?

She's a half-elf commie slut, that's more than enough reasons.

Honestly, I had so much fun stuff prepared to do today... what a shame...

>what about the manga? same ending like the anime?
Get out

The manga is behind the anime

I thought it looked good.

So after this ep and finally hearing Satella. im safe to say that she is Emilia?

Arc 3 in the manga is around ep17
Arc 2 is almost finished
We need the mangaka of Arc 2 to start doing Arc 4.

>Knows he''s a gigantic piece of shit
>Doesn't blame normies and women for his flaws, and works hard to become a better person.
He's nothing like /r9k/, fuck off autist.

>no Satella reveal
>no Rem who?
>no BTFO
>story is happy end
FUCK THIS SHIT

6/10.
I liked the beginning, mansion arc was fun. Then from the white whale arc it got boring and strangely paced. Subaru became too strong and chasing Beetlejuice around got old. Not to mention Reinhard, Felt, the knight dude and most importantly Rem just stopped showing up all of a sudden. Ending was boring, nothing to it other than Subaru is happy for now.

Emilia deserves to win the Subarubowl.

Should've made a script that shitposts for you, if you do it so often.

Are you into astronomy and deepest lore? Subaru is.

This seriously hurts me.

i know the manga is behind the anime, in fact im asking if they are going to make another ending

wtf i hate rem now

because this anime has a terrible artstyle
Especially for the female characters

Not ending it on the Rem reveal was a huge mistake. When season 2 happens, secondaries are going to think her fate is an asspull to keep the story edgy after season 1 ended on a happy note.

The manga will most likely adapt the prologue too

No one will REMember her

Quality post

I dont rate anime, but I would rate this 4/10

Same here, I had three threads ready since last night FUCK

>Ley: How wonderful!! —-Ah such PASSION! LET’S EAT!!
>we will never hear his voice
JUST

They were probably betting that no second season is happening, so they tried to keep it as self-contained as possible. No idea why they would include the blonde maid flashback, though.

>when season 2 happens
NO REM NO SEASON 2

you just rated anime you humongous liar

>Puck talking about Gluttony
>Showing Frederica
>Talking about the gospel
>Rooswal smiling
>Satella being referenced
>Otto's power being shown

It's okay, season 2 will have plenty Emilia to make up for it.

So there's a Web Novel, a Light Novel and a manga for this series? How are they different?

>you will never get BTFO this hard in your life

One's loooooooong, one's looooong, one's long.

>does someone like me deserve this happiness
one of my most hated tropes. it's like guilt tripping viewers into waifuism

>anti-rem fags were btfo instead of the remfags

The "who's rem?" line was going to be the entire shitstorm, wasn't it? There would've been so many threads if that happened.

And have no one interested enough to watch it for her.

One is mostly pictures, one is somewhat pictures, one is lacking pictures.

7/10 for me

this... its over guys, we will talk about it occasionally on WN thread like we did 2 years ago,

not gonna , lie , i'm still pissed about the happy ending ...

>saying this when Rem also said it
Why are you even here, user?

You're forgetting about me and that other guy, we like her a lot!

I guess you haven't read the other arcs.

If all of their memories are gone, how does Ram reconcile only having (had) one horn?

If Ram thinks Rem never existed, does that mean she's better at cooking and cleaning?

>He actually watched the show for Rem

Subaru is the reason to watch it.

Betelgeuse turned into something straight out of a Junji Ito manga.

>I WOULD
Not yet.

But I guess they're all the same story? Which one is the furthest ahead?

So if the preview on Friday is going to be about episode 25 then is there truly nothing to look forward to? Would it be best to start reading the translated WN now?

>he doesn't know the PV is going to show the Rem part

Yeah, start here translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

The one that's loooooooong.

8/10, Was a pretty good adaptation overall even if they missed out quite a few important foreshadowing for later arcs... But nonetheless it'd been a hell of a ride.

>we hoped for a long ride
>we hoped for an ending that would open the way for another season maybe next year
>we got an ending that definitely put in freeze the anime adaptation till they will decide to continue it , maybe when Khal drogo will come back.
>Re:zero isn't AOTY ... its new decade Utawarerumono, lets enjoy our waiting

Oh a new Rem scale.

Remfags are to Re Zero discussion what Rigel is to the Natsuki family i.e unneeded trash

Too bad he went for the Gyo look instead of the Black Paradox digs.

Animals don't have the right to use words like "me" or "other guy". Thus an animal's opinion or desires doesn't matter at all.

so felt the election, right?

Ferris is suffering

>[Aha! It’s Subaru-kyun! Impressive, Crusch-sama, you managed to find that capricious little stray!]

>On the way to the lounge, seeing the two in the hallway, someone called out to them.

>Shaking around in a short dress, liberated from the knight’s garments, a pair of catlike ears twitched. Ferris walked over to them and gently picked up Crusch’s hands.

>[Crusch: Ferris-san…]

>[Ferris: I’m just Ferris! Ferris and Crusch-sama have known each other for a very long time nyan. If you still add a -san to my name I’m going to die of loneliness and despair nyan]

>Holding up Crusch’ hands in one hand, Ferris used the other to nudge Crusch in the shoulder. At such affectionate interaction, Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.

>[Crusch: To become just like before… Even though it’s not easy, I will try my best, Ferris… Yes. Just Ferris]

>[Ferris: It’s alright nyan, because Ferris is alway Crusch-sama’s companion, and will always stay by your side. And to be together with such a cute version of Crusch-sama, Ferris will find even more reasons to fall for Crusch-sama nyan, just the thought of that makes Ferris happy nyan!]

>Playfully swinging Crusch’s captured hands up and down, Ferris blew her a kiss.

>Watching them, the unease growing inside Subaru’s heart became unbearable.

>Even though Crusch had changed so drastically, Ferris treated her the same as always, and accepted her as always, it was something beyond what Subaru could understand.

>Inside that smile of Ferris’, how much inner struggle must be lying within? Subaru doesn’t know, nonetheless, the thought of it alone filled him with sentiment.

Fuck.

yeah this is definitely AOTY

Why is Subaru such a good guy? I'd fall for him if I wasn't straight. Actually, wait there's a fix for that.

He was Elliot but turned his life around. Just like all robots have the potential to change given the right circumstances.

I'd make him my waifu if he was a woman. He is the most perfect MC since Shinji.

Why does she sleep naked

Unless they are actually thinking something special for the PV which is actually not really imaginable now and I don't any other place who did something like this before, it will be just a pv for the 25 because they don't wanna spoiler the ep for the viewer that are yet to watch it.

So what will come first, Re: Zero S2 or Index S3?

This post I like this post

Because it was Ram's turn to do the laundry.

She wants Subaru to rape her.

>no racism allowed = communism
nice one retard

Re Zero

Underrated post

Rem: Zero
Emilia: Won

ReZero because Miki is a piece of shit.

Savage.

>this whole finale
That's it? That's all?

Blow up the "final boss" for the nth time, throw rock bomb in whale corpse and confess to the girl he spent pretty much the whole season away from?

Suspense was already dead long ago but the way they keep beating this dead, rotting horse is painfully shameless.

It really was a story that was just that : a fat lot of nothing and awful drama.

Remfags BTFO!

Good one

So the manga is behind the anime and the Anime we got was based off the LN right? So is there a chance for season 2 or should I start reading

IKR??!! She'd make for an amazing super mom and wife as well if her counter part's got anything to say about it. Glorious fucking bastard.

>Index S3

PFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Episode 25 in a nutshell

No, I'm suffering. Ferris should just stick to smiling like an idiot and shutting the fuck up about his problems.

That's the joke.

Sasuga EMT

what's the point of roswaal? is there a point to his character, other than being a powerful mage that is away from his mansion as well as the story for 95% of the time?

It would have been a less absurd joke if he said Heavy Object S2.

She's a filthy elf.

But he is shutting the fuck up about his problems?

There's sort of a point to him in the later arcs, but not so much in the 25-episode advertisement that just finished its run.

He's in cahoots with the witch cult. Nearly everything bad that happens is because of him or he has a hand in

Probably would have been the equivalent of "who's annie?" from Twin Peaks ending

>tfw no saint subaru ending where she kills the CIS scum bully knights

Yes, exactly.

So what's the problem?

6/10

I ordered a McSuffering with extra pain, but instead I got some bullshit happy ending.

Just hopping that and said is legit.

>He's in cahoots with the witch cult
Fuck off is he. He's doing this for his waifu you twat. Stop falseflagging you autist.

WHO /SUBAURON/ HERE?

This show is so popular. Do people actually expect this to not get an S2 with how few risks most anime studios take? If they have something successful they should milk it until its dry.

where do i read the light novel?

He's not. The witch he serves is opposed to the cult and Satella.

The problem is evident.

The shitposters are desperate by now. I've never seen a BTFO so hard as today, they got totally trashed.

Miki already said Index 3 is "possible". Announcement soon.

>Emilia doesn't do anything again
When does she stop being so useless?

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUP NOODLES?

Explain

You can read the WN here translationchicken.com/

Shingeki was popular and it still doesn't have a S2 three years later.

>muh memes
>muh shitstorm
>muh trolling animeonlyfags
>muh false flags
I hated the ending too but I'm so satisfied to see you fucking shitposting faggots get a taste of your own medicine. You deserved it.

The series barely ended and R** is already receiving the Chris Benoit treatment? We will never forget R** though.

Welp. She's now my only wife. Fuck off other characters, I know now she's the one. Now where did I put that universal travel portal?

Only if he's a devoted follower of the religion of LOVE and the Exalted Witch.

Ram ate it

Nigga, White Fox had another popular anime with tons of source material called Maou-sama. Ask me where the season 2 for that is. How about Durarara! needing 5 years for a sequel despite selling twice as much as Re Zero.

You know something else that was so popular? A little show called Kill la Kill. You know what doesn't have a season 2? Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

I'm pretty glad there was a happy ending. When half the shit was suffering it was getting old.
All you sufferingfags need to get your heads checked.

Holy shit.

>there's this huge buildup for their reunion for a dozen of episodes
>it's cheesy, boring shit

She's actually a terrible frenchman.

>it caused a giant wave
Yep.

Their primary cashcow is Steins;Gate, let them finish that first.

I wish. French witches are great.

C'mon, there's gotta be at least another episode, they had the chance for the greatest cliffhanger of all fucking time.

What was up with that scene with Ram sitting on Roswaal's lap? Was that him being an ally to the Witch's cult and having her join him or something? What secret did they have?

You don't sleep naked?

Ram is Roswaal is like Subaru to Emilia.

It's legit you filthy secondary

Nope you have to get through this guy first.

Ram likes to suck and fuck clowndick.

Betelcuck.

7/10 because of some huge fucking inconsistencies and some completely forgotten characters, but there were a LOT of expertly executed moments and it was an overall enjoyable experience. I feel like the source material kinda held it back and I feel that everyone who gives this below at least a 6 are either contrarian f/a/ggots or buttblasted Remfags because this show was far from generic, which is what a 5/10 means.

>fags saying Rem:Zero since episode 18
>ending was LITERALLY Rem: Zero
LIKE POTTERY

>watch a show where the main hook is the suffering
>complain about all the suffering
Seriously kill yourself.

The show was both generic and average though.

the anime is over, the ride was nice, but with that ending , no more Season for the next 3 years!
see you guys on our occasional weekly thread about the WN

B-baka na... Why must it be Reinhard posters?

I think in Arc 4 Ram accepts that Ram is her sister due to the holes in her memory.

Erasing people doesn't change the actual past before they were erased, people's memories just make up bullshit that doesn't necessarily make much sense to compensate.

Re: Zero in a sentence? Subpar quality harem+romance+comedy+drama+action anime with garbage dogshit-tier characterization
To put it simply, Re: Zero has absolutely no substance. It's another generic, modern anime that tries to be edgy, but fails miserably.
Annoying-ass GENKI BOI protagonist? Check. Decently cute main chick with a ~*QUIRKY*~ personality? Check. Flat chested side girls
who will probably end up falling for the protag in the future? Check. You have your tsunderes, loli's, weird faggots, mary sue's, mascot characters, etc.
There is nothing unique about any of the characters that made any one of them stand out to me individually.

The story is a hodgepodge of various genres, and frankly it's a fucking disaster. It's like the writers wanted to come up with an edgy/dark madoka-esque deconstruction of the fantasy/SAO genre,
and they failed miserably. Ooh, death, violence, and time travel? Sounds awesome right? Wrong. The contrast between the serious and comedic tone of the show is way too drastic, and this really
detracts from the "serious" parts of the show (if you can even call it that). Essentially, everything seems like a joke or a gimmick because it feels too much like your generic comedy-harem-romance anime.
A good example of shows that properly incorporated light-hearted scenes/romance with a serious tone would be stuff like Fate UBW or Steins;Gate.

See you soon anons.

I hope Felt wins the election.

6/10 so many characters forgotten and not explained. (felt, reinhard, elsa, there is much more i dont even remember them) no shit about this world, no shit about how subaru got summoned into this world and why, i hope s2 will explain lots of shit.

>Crusch gets her arm and memories taken
it's not fair

It's only been 3 years since Railgun S and Heavy Object aired as well, so there's still hope

Where is Rainhard?

cont
This may be up to personal taste, but I felt absolutely zero sympathy for the protagonist because I couldn't stand his stupidity. It was also difficult to sympathize
with him because I couldn't comprehend the reason behind his resolve to save everyone. Subaru hardly develops any meaningful relationships with the people
he decides to save (they interact for a couple of days at max), so his "resolve" to save them was quite confusing for me. It felt like the writers were attempting to
employ a cheap trick to have the audience feel sympathetic towards Subaru, but unfortunately it backfired pretty hard for me.

The music and animation were fine. Everything else was shit. The only people who would enjoy this show are probably 12 year-olds.

Episodes succeeding the maids arc are filled with tasteless tortureporn/miseryporn and forced drama, in addition to more frustrating and implausible characterization.
The pacing is incredibly off and inconsistent due to the obligatory edgy cliffhangers at the end of every episode. The plot and subplots are always all over the place due
to said poor pacing, along with the writer's choice to include inane drama every few minutes in one episode. At times I often found myself asking, "What's the purpose of this scene or conversation?
How the hell did we reach scene B from scene A? What events/character development lead to Subaru acting like X instead of Y, and how?" Even after 16+ episodes,
I can confidently say that the cashier from the first episode had better characterization than any of the main characters.

Overall, it's an overhyped show that honestly offers little material to actually analyze and think about. In terms of importance, overt drama, edge,
and action far outweigh thoughtful plot and character progression, and the writer has made that choice quite apparent.

7/10, had it's moments, but also a couple of weak scenes and a weak ending.
If the current season wasn't this shit, I'd rate it lower.

If anything, the extra attention would've kept interest and series discussion alive until a season 2 gets made, if it ever happened.
Considering the weak last couple episodes, the show needed this extra bang at the end to leave a lasting impression on the fanbase or risk fading into obscurity behind the literal mountain of isekai LNs.
Sure, shitposting and memeing is cancer, but in the long run, it means that a show succeeded in making itself relevant, something that RZ spectacularly failed at doing.

So, read the spoilers from the WN or wait for the LN?

Who is Rainhard?

Ferris puts the arm back in it's place

I didn't watch this show for suffering. I wanted a nice adventure and cute characters. What I got was some suffering witch is fine, but when they drag it out for 10eps it gets fuckin old. needed some balance.

Those have a full story with an actual ending. Not really compareable.

>comparing the best rpg of all time to a shitty WN adaptation.

KYS inmediatly

>Now I'm in a real bad mood

What kind of fucking shit translation is this?

He's talking about Reinaldo.

>Wait 2-3 years for spoilers
>Read them right now
Your pick

Read the WN translationchicken.com/

Learn nip.

Jesus, i hope konosuba 2 will be good, the only good anime about retards in fantasy world.

I didn't know It was possible to write so much and say so little.

user, please.
>who is Toyota
>who is Julie
>who is Willie
>who is Rem

>start watching because random thread on Cred Forums before first episode
>watch each week
>enjoy it every step of the way
>random unpleasant individuals who waited months to shitpost now fuming
10/10 season, literally couldn't have gone better.

Notice how all people that are mean to Subaru end up in horrible ways. No matter the timeline the witch dosen't forget for hurting her boytoy,

When is the OST coming out god damn it

9/10
1/10 ending, jesus christ whitefox somehow manage to top AgK.

Well, i think it makes sense because such great character as Rainhard is fucking FORGOTTEN, thats why i dont like this anime.

It's already out you dummy.

Alright lads, where's that link board with all the synopsis and TL'd stuff?

December

In the 2-3 years it'll take for season 2?
You could sit down and learn Japanese in that time. Hell, that's enough time to get to N3 or N2 level proficiency.

E M T
M
T

Here's a tip.
Trying reading again but remove that dildo out of your ass and take off the waifugoogles

Konosuba was definitely the better isekai of this year. Re:Zero felt like Konosuba's over-serious older brother.

>such great character as Rainhard
>a great character
W E W

then why was rem's room empty

Nice copy & paste from MAL, lad.

Which one of you says the truth?

>He is our cute little robot MC
and stay gone.

Reinhardt pls this is a no lizard zone.

Good one.
7/10, 8-8.5/10 if they announce a S2, because the ending was pretty weak. The confession was cute, but I don't feel satisfied with the ending.
Overall, it was a pretty great ride, I liked the characters (both the designs and personalities), the setting was pretty cool and refreshing as far as Light Novel adaptations go, the suffering wasn't just SAO-tier edge, where PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED, but was actually pretty well handled. The soundtrack was great at times, the animation had it's moments but it was probably the weakest part of the show. Episode 15 was one of the best episodes this year

It is popular now but after a while its popularity will plummet so hard.
The whole hype was about Rem
Even in the last ep, almost all of the fans here were interested if there was going to be the Rem scene or not.
We are all in this for waifus.

>Betelgeuse somehow knew Subaru's full name
HOW
DID HE MEET HIM IN THE PAST?
SUBARU=FLUGEL

>that tight and cute hafu-elfu body
>that adorable face
>that bright and cheerful personality

Did Rem ever stand a chance at any point in time?

The suffering was nice, but what's the fucking point if it just ends with more suffering?

I don't mind if there's more suffering in the future, but if this is potentially the last episode for the series, I'm glad it ended on a happy note.

Julius said it

Here's a tip.
When writing reviews try to elaborate and go in to depth about your points instead of being an edgy retard on a anonymous image board.

They're not actually ending it like this, right?
There are so many characters with no explained story.

Thing is, OST is out. But that OST didn't have the tracks for episode 15. Said tracks though would be released later in December for the next release.

>White Fox: "we won't include Rem getting BTFO in the final episode because we want the sales for a season 2! a season that would be Rem-free and going by our logic, would give us no sales!"

????

>suffering witch is fine
Damn right she is.

>The whole hype was about Rem

It is only popular because of Rem and waifu wars

Can anyone please provide a good link / website for the whole manga series? Can't seem to find any reliable pages for more than a couple chapters

didn't subaru stab beetlejuice a shit ton of times in the ln originally?

No, it has car commercials, live action movies and video games.
Sure didn't end up well for them, huh!

>Subaru's save point updated, so he can't save her.
>so he can't save her.

This is the only part that is bullshit, he is trying to find a way to save her in the WN, faggot, the other part is correct.

Anti-Remfags BTFO both in the Anime and WN for now.

>you'll never be happily married to Emilia
Someone kill me, please.

You got memed.

Arc 3 was supposed to spell it out that Subaru's power isn't as infallible as we were led to believe before that point.
Having it at the end of the arc, right after a seemingly perfect victory creates a impact that immediately shifts the entire tone of the arc and solidifies R;Z as a series that was willing to take risks.
It was a brilliant way to end the arc.
A happy ending is fine, if you know what it could have been, it just feels a bit lacking.

>1) The little girl Subaru goes alone to save from the monster dog is actually the one controlling them, a monster tamer, and the cause behind the monster dogs' sudden appearance.
>And she was hired by Rosewaal to do this.

Is this for real? Roswaal didn't seem to know what was up with the shaman unless he was merely pretending.

There are no points to elaborate on, there's no story and characters bland gimmicks, you Re:Tard

KonoSuba = Re Zero for me, both BTFO fantasies shit shows in their own ways. One laugh at it and the other show logical conclusions, the entire Arc 3 is a kick on the balls for every MC on this type of series. And the Rem state only prove that no waifu shit too.

>the car advert is for a Subaru
Really makes you think.

You are free to prove your point m8
We have been having threads with almost all of them talking about Rem now.
It was the same for like past 2 months

You know season 2 is coming next year right faggot?

Sources are confirming that an actual episode 26 will air

No you're getting fakespoiled by a faggot who doesn't know what he's saying. The girl was hired but not by Roswaal.

So wait, couldn't this anime in the long run, assuming financial stability/profit, last like 8+ seasons?
We only got to see one archbishop, and obviously half or so of the 25 episodes was setting everything up, but there's still so many more villains to go before Satella. It's a shame the seasons (if they happen) are going to be so far spread apart.

Just kill yourself instead you re:tard

cutest, hmanga when

It was in the ln summaries

>Shit tier one dimensional shallow waifubait

Yeah that's what I thought. The pastebin where I got it seemed way too vague about a lot of things so I had my doubts, thanks.

Wouldn't it make sense that if you killed the person who ate her identity/memories, then they're regained in that universe?

Yes

You first.

If the anime were guaranteed to continue, I would absolutely agree that the "Who?" ending would be the way to go. As it is, there are way too many adaptation anime out there that just end right in the middle of an arc, and it's nice to see an anime that actually wraps up nicely for a change.

Yes, arc 3 ends with Subaru promising Rem to kill Gluttony.

>both BTFO fantasies shit shows

Huh?

>summaries
Once again, you got memed.
Nice trips

That's a picture of Emilia user.

Maybe you meant to link to this post

I want to believe.

You either didn't pay attention or you're baiting, you fucking idiot.

Hey so what's the deal with the other loli villager? She was like the shaman or something? Does she show up again in the story later?

The anime would need to be +100 episodes to adapt in completely.

>people posting vegetables literally months before this episode
People were waiting for this scene, user. Hell, I remember some Rem coma shit from way back at the start of the Mansion arc.
Considering how popular Rem got in both the Western and Japanese fanbase, how they handled the scene was pretty important.

Someone post that huge list of links for spoilers and summaries please.

So why Konosuba is better than this?

This anime was garbage

Because it thought me the beauty of THE ULTIMATE FORM OF MAGIC - EXPLOSION!

Why would you compare them? Different genre

>it's well know who'll win from the source material
>anime tries to push a superior girl into the spotlight, even if she was more of a side character in the source material
Sakurasou also did that.
WHY
WHY DO THEY MAKE US SUFFER

So is this a case of "Skip the anime, read the source material"?

They're completely different series. Comparing them because they aired so close to each other is dumb.

1. Fantasy world
2. Cute girls
Literally the same.

No this is a case of skip the anime, stop watching anime and get a job

Shes alive

Would you?

Q U A L I T Y

Except Emilia is a fine heroine and only Remfags are too booty-blasted to see it.

Fucking ESLs.

Think of it this way, Cred Forums.
You can learn japanese in the 2 and a half years it'll take season 2 for this shit to happen.

It focuses on the finer things in life.

>WN extra stories
>Withdrawal Symptoms [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/preview
>Mayonnaise Scramble [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/preview
>King [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/preview
>WN Rem AU chapters
>Natsuki Rem [Translation by uTrupin]
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
>Oni and Happiness [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/preview
>Fortune Roll Rhapsody [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/preview
>Natsuki Rigel [Translation by uTrupin]
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview

>Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21 [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
>Arc 4 cold kiss of death scene [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
>BD1 Commentary Track short summary [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
>Arc 4 Chapter 125 [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/jwrN6rkS
>WN Arc 3 Subaru and Satella [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/f7z6mbug
>[WN]Beatrice's contract (1/2) [Translation by spbro]
pastebin.com/5KzWPrJb

>Bunch of synopses [Translation by uClairas]
reddit.com/user/Clairas/submitted
>leddit

>Original WN
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be

>WN in English
After Episode25: translationchicken.wordpress.com/
Arc 3: kagurojp.wordpress.com
>WN summary
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
>EX1 summary
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Fourier_Lugnica
>EX2 summary
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis
> Arc 6-Subaru visits Rem and makes an oath [Translation by u/lemonwater123]
pastebin.com/qMhLT8Yv

4/10 - I would've given up on the show earlier but I wanted to stay in touch with Cred Forums. It's extremely forgettable and it feels like it was written by an angsty preteen Jap. The animation is very basic and the CG crowds and animals are laughable and fit right in with Memeserk 2016. Also, there's one BIG unanswered question about the show...

How the fuck did Toyota get teleported into a fantasy world after leaving the convenience store???

Kill that nasty bitch while Al is out of the room? Certainly.

It's a fun show so nobody takes it as seriously with their expectations or nitpicks every little thing.
People didn't even give a fuck that Wiz's whole introduction arc got cut.
If that shit happened in re zero, people would be crying and shitposing nonstop.
That, and it has a season 2 guaranteed.

LN reader here. Subaru did in fact stab Betelgeuse over and over again. You were the one that got memed, secondary.

Maybe in the LN.
The anime couldn't have made her any more boring.

One is drama, the other is comedy

who /parallels/ here?

what did subaru write

>tfw love qt 2D feet
>tfw this scene was the better than 2/3rds of the anime

epic, truly epic direction

Does Subaru ever become the domineering man she's clearly looking for?

>implying

wew! more!

This was such a cute scene, it made me love Emilia so much more than Rem, where did rem even go anyways?

How was she any more boring than Rem, who had no personality of her own and just sucked Subaru's dick 24/7? At least Emilia was making personal decisions. Crusch is clearly the best girl anyways.

>You can learn japanese
Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

>the other is comedy
True, Betelgeuse is the best comedy character of this season.

Post more lewd Subaru.

Isn't it just written in kana? I don't know how the language works.

>It's a "White fox anime takes almost a decade to get a sequel" episode

Who?

Which White Fox series even has a sequel at this point? I can't think of one.

>LN has Subaru stabbing pete
>Anime does not
Wow! Feels good to be memed!

Wait a minute. Wasn't this a LN adaptation?

Shouldn't people already know the end pairings?

Yeah I don't even know. Oh sorry I meant Ram.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
The LNs? I'd assume they use quite a bit of those at least.

Fucking this.

Steins Gate 0
Utawarerumono 3 after the game gets released.

>I don't know how the language works.
Clearly.

>it'll always be a "White fox anime takes almost a decade to get a sequel" episode

new thread

I don't know if it's because Inori Minase is just that much better of a voice actress than a relative rookie like Rie Takahashi, but I found Rem's scenes much more emotionally impactful.
Subaru's VA is brilliant for a rookie though. I'd expect him to be getting a lot more offers in the future.

Why did the whale stop attacking Subaru that one time?

kill youself

I'm still waiting.

Jormungand, Gochiusa, Stein's;Gate had a movie and is getting an another season, probably Underwater Ray Romano.

I don't know, it is me vs. train tomorrow.

It's kind of scary how you can just bypass criticism by calling your show a comedy. That being said, Konosuba was genuinely great.

Well done.

I was promised a shitstorm.

Where the fuck is my shitstorm?

Poor girl only has sushi to eat. Somebody ought to give her a nice burger.

White Fox didn't deliver

Felis throws me off, I still want to believe it's a girl

Half Life 4.

>katanagarbage season 2 in 2020

i'm fine with this

Nah it's true. Loli is the shaman, it's why you never see her in the village again.

Why does it matter? If it's cute, fuck it.

>who had no personality of her own and just sucked Subaru's dick 24/7? At least Emilia was making personal decisions

Ignoring arc 2 how is that remotely true? She left Subaru behind to go save the village (even betraying Roswaal's orders of not leaving Subaru alone). She knocked him out to fight the whale. She told him off when he wanted to run away.

Very syrupy last episode. Bleh.

skimmed most of it

Her entire personality post-arc 2 is just being in love with Subaru. She has no goals, ambitions, or meaningful interactions with characters outside of Subaru.

Just came here from reddit? People should know that appreciating cute boys is fine by now.

>this was the first time they spoke as friends
10/10

Couldn't even enjoy the romantic bit cause I though "who's Rem" was coming right afterwards.

What a fantastic ending.

>only Emilia can make Subaru this happy

REMFAGS BTFO

I agree.

>literally "watch two really annoying people be happier than you: the episode"

Please don't talk poorly of this show, it's the only time they didn't pussy out of an ending.

White Fox delivered a happy and self-contained ending that does not deliver on the shitstorm that was anticipated.

She has clear goals and ambitions though? She even tricked Subaru into telling her how he really felt.

>or meaningful interactions with characters outside of Subaru.

That's right but she's a maid and she knows her position very well. The only interaction with another character she had in arc 2 was with Ram and in arc 3 Ram practically didn't exist.

He deserves it too. Sucks what's coming after this, but this is a man who fought hard to protect his waifu's smile.

Sources confirm S2 in late 2017

BD will have added scenes

BAKANA

HE FUCKING KICKED IT

There was that bit with oldguy (or was it Crush?) asking her what her relaitonship is with Subaru.

>sources
Post them, faggot.

That ending was retarded and the anime was a borefestm they even cut the best part of it. Just read a book already if you want to look cool.

17 was full of that shit
>Ram ignores the swords and call Barusu insane
>Satella kills Emilia for the kicks
>Betty never explains how much she knows but acts all hurt
wew

this lads

>until you realize Subaru only made it back to the friendzone

>Last BD has "Who?" added in
>Season 2 starts right after it was released
That would've been amazing, it won't happen though, not in this world.

Am I the only one that laughed at the scene where Emilia goes on a flashback spree and Wilhelm just walks away?

When does Subaru get authority of sloth?

>She has clear goals and ambitions though?

That's a falt out lie.

Her sister was possibly in danger and when told you can't come all she said was
>i only want to be with you subaru wahhh

Judging by the bits of WN that were translated, seems like he still thinks about Rem whenever things get really bad. To get some hope back and get pumped.

Fits very well with the "promises are important", since they promised to support each other.

After sitting through all 25 episodes of this Anime

i can confidently say it is shit

got the sauce?

I don't care about the Rem BTFO memes oranything. I'm legit butthurt right now.

>That's a falt out lie.

Tell me how it is a lie.

>Her sister was possibly in danger and when told you can't come all she said was
>>i only want to be with you subaru wahhh

Did you even watch the show, what the fuck are you talking about?

Because MC's motivation isn't about lusting over the first girl he meets. In fact, if he didn't have Aqua's debts, he'd probably say fuck it all and live out the rest of his life happy in a house by the lake.

Also, damegami

>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Best anything

kys senpai

>『I love you.』

>The voice grows distant and the dark world starts collapsing as if being teared off.
>In front of him, a bright light dot in the pitch-dark world, the end of the interminable abyss becomes visible.

>Running, running, running and approaching it. Finally, after having reached that place―

>『Subaru-kun.』

>At last, Natsuki Subaru feels the lovely voice call his name―

How did they skip this

>Betty never explains how much she knows but acts all hurt
I think its pretty clear she's hurt because she's not nearly as aloof and uncaring as she pretends to be and can empathize with the situation. Seems like some nasty shit happened in her past, and all she wants is to be able to read her books and play with Puck in peace.

Emilia is so perfect

That shit was funny as fuck. That's how people should have been treating her, not "OMGEE ur a half devil !!!"

>Seems like some nasty shit happened in her past
Nothing happened in her past her whole personal drama revolves around the fact that her creator told her to wait for someone as a joke, and she's waiting for 300+ years for nothing and dosen't even realize she's been fooled

Alright, Cred Forums is fucking mad about the lack of "Who's Rem" despite the fact that it was the logical choice for when S2 is not greenlit.

The real problem here is how are they going to direct this shit when S2 does come out?
Rem will probably be forgotten, everybody will buy the LN and get spoiled, and the MAXIMUM SUFFERING following what it seemed to be the perfect victory will be gone.

I can't think of an okay transition at this point.
The BEST they can do at this point is to show the Rem side story right before the reveal, which won't make any sense unless they make it original.

I wonder what the fuck the director is brewing up now to salvage this shit.

Inside that smile of Ferris’, how much inner struggle must be lying within? Subaru doesn’t know, nonetheless, the thought of it alone filled him with sentiment.

[Ferris: Subaru-kyun, get in the lounge nyan. Emilia-sama and old man Wilhelm are waiting for us]

[Subaru: …A..ah]

His thoughts must have added something into his voice, but Ferris didn’t seem to notice. Saying [This way, Crusch-sama], Ferris led her by the hand.

In the subtle atmosphere between Subaru and Ferris, Crusch tried to hide the uncertainty looming between her brows. She looked at them, one and then the other, and in the end not saying a thing, silently followed behind Ferris’ steps.

Taking a deep breath, Subaru bit his lips, and closed his eyes.

His mind was on edge. His heart felt desolate. In that state he didn’t want to see anyone at all. But it can’t be helped. He will not make excuses to comfort himself.

Because the last thing he’d want to do, is to blame her for his pain.

>Because the last thing he’d want to do, is to blame her for his pain.

Why?

kek

Tanpenshuu/EX OVAs

Thats pretty fucking weak

So Subaru is Pride.

Therefore Prides power is the power to return in time.

Also Subaru can become possessed by Bishops

So Satella is not causing his save points and resurrection but his alter ego is.

Why does he not want to blame?

It took me a while to come to terms with everything in that episode because the bullying turned up to 11.
The swords could be generics, Satella killing Emilia to remind Subaru how the game really works and Subaru seeing Betelguese's hands because he saw Satella kill Emilia. Betty having insight to his situation is cool but it was a lot of revelations to swallow for one episode.

Then explain why she cock-blocks him from telling people.

Al is pride. His power is literally his enemy admitting defeat and dying

Return by death is a power that belongs to Satella. Echidna confirms it as a authority that only could come fro Satella.

Now that the dust has finally settled can we all agree Emilia was the worst fucking MC of the century?

So where's spfag.

ye

if that's the case I'm going to work my ass off.

He uses it but doesn't realise he had it until about midway arc 4 or near the end. I'm leaning more towards midway

>Holding up Crusch’ hands in one hand, Ferris used the other to nudge Crusch in the shoulder. At such affectionate interaction, Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.

>[Crusch: To become just like before… Even though it’s not easy, I will try my best, Ferris… Yes. Just Ferris]

>[Ferris: It’s alright nyan, because Ferris is alway Crusch-sama’s companion, and will always stay by your side. And to be together with such a cute version of Crusch-sama, Ferris will find even more reasons to fall for Crusch-sama nyan, just the thought of that makes Ferris happy nyan!]

>Playfully swinging Crusch’s captured hands up and down, Ferris blew her a kiss.

I want to comfort Ferri.

what's this about a contract between ram and roswaal?

Tfw people are upset over "who's Rem" before the final after episode 25 pv is put up.

>We didn't even get a fucking kiss

WHY`

Can't wait for season 2 where she'll carry the whole season and prove you all wrong.

Emilia is not ready for sex yet.

EMILIA-TAN KAWAII

Because it's one-sided love. For now at least.

I'm glad Rem got a happy ending.

Man, Crusch was the best girl by far. Seeing her reduced to this state is so fucked.

how likely a season 2?

She gets better. Eventually even better than she was before.

Zero with this ending.

Fucking hell Felix is cringy.

fuck

Rigel a SHIT!
SHIT!

After a couple years? Very likely.

Emilia is too pure.

>people actually think Rem is even relevant after this ending

how delusional are Rem-fags let's be real

The Rigel bullying has gotten way out of hand.

>they didn't include "who is Rem" so season2 is absolutely impossible

Stop

likely, but not soon.

I watch for second time the episode, only retards are shitting on the episode.

Relax fuckers, the OVA is coming to destroy animefags

>I watch for second time the episode

I'm sorry to hear that.

Before she remembers Ferri again, she is not better

Entire thing fell apart after ep18 tbqh. What a miserable train wreck the final arcs were, nothing has been explained no sense of completion at all and shoehorned Betelgeuse shit literally had to sit through him getting killed him like 5 fucking times.

Does Ferris want to stick his barbed feline phallus in Crusch?

Honestly this show is basically like Konosuba but not funny.

Don't bully Ferri, he is trying to be brave

considering this is the most popular anime this season in both usa and japan, it's guaranteed

I'd say it's pretty likely.
They intentionally didn't drop a bomb for a cliffhanger, just so more people would buy shit and it would be more of a positive review from it's peers so it could get greenlit another season.
Everyone who posts otherwise is just upset that all the non-spoilered people didn't get their hopes crushed.

I liked the ending, but still never got the whole point of the witch summoning

can this girl get her own cute show with subaru though please

>usa

Go away murican

If you need an explanation for anything in this show, you might be a retard. Its magic, aint gotta explain shit.

new thread

I was expecting something like 'Who's Rem' at the end, it was just too sweet ending for me.
Series: 7.5/10
Ending: 3/10

Go away Rigel there is only place for one child in this family and it's certainly not you!

EMT is best!

>new thread before bump limit
What's wrong with you fags?

No, I mean his catperson speech shit and his crossdressing faggotry that rose from him being a basement dwelling retard is cringy. So basically everything about his character.

fuck off

Nah it's just white fox dropped the ball on a lot of things.
Things were explained, but arc 3 was big...significantly bigger than the previous 2. In fact I think they needed more episodes to have covered the anime and made it as coherent as the LN/WN. Questions still would have been raised, but they are mostly answered in future arcs.

Why are you bullying him?

>Bringing more children with filthy elvish blood into the world

It's no business of mine where a man puts his dick, but he should think of the consequences when he puts it there.

Cause he's retarded.

Until Betty steals it from her.

I don't get it. What's the context.

Crusch forgot everyone and Ferri guides her while trying to be brave

Betty is really shit compared to Emilia though.

Episode 23 was great.

Anime REALLY should have ended with "Who's Rem".

But they knew that Rem was so fucking popular that the otaku would set something on fire and go to war over it. So they went with a happy end.

This was in my opinion a very very bad choice.

>picking disgusting half breed over loli spirit daughteru
Are you alright, user ?

Crusch becomes a retard to complement her actual retarded cat.

>OVA

I would fucking lose it if they released a single OVA episode just to show Rem BTFO, then we have to wait like 2 years for another season.

What happen to the timelines where supers dies? Do they continue or do they get erased?

REM IS MY WIFE

Time rewinds in the single timeline

They continue, just so Subaru can suffer a little bit more when he finds out.

How does Al power work?

Wait, Ram is told Rem is her sister?

He'll eat the other arch bishops and hatefuck the envy out of satella then contract with the dragon as his spirt and sit on a crooked throne made of the bones of his enemies. He'll have an awoken Rem with two horns on her head sitting entranced on his lap and both Satella and Emilia sitting at his knees, with chains around their necks.

All is as I wish it says the new dark god of the world.
Just then the first knight and beloved of the gods breaks into his throneroom and stands before him.

>They forget about Rem on the series
>We see her on a OVA being BTFO
>Remfags on suicide watch

I'm ok with this

According to the resident turbo nerd of the setting Echidna, it dosen't matter as you can't experience and influence them once you left so they might as well not exist.

>Because the last thing he’d want to do, is to blame her for his pain.
Blame who, Crusch?

Who are you kidding, learning japanese is pointless unless you work and live in japan
It actually makes learning other languages harder

cause she's boring. look at her would you hang out with that? I wouldn't , you have to engage people with clever conversation and witty banter.

you guys overhype this trash too much, it's good nothing beyond that

>muh drama

Haha yeah right

I want to fuck Emilia-tan if you know what I mean.

>Re.Zero.EP25.Thats.All.This.Story.Is.About.1080p.WebRip.x264.mkv
what is the meaning of this?
thats it? nothing more?

>It actually makes learning other languages harder
what? how?

Who?

I just wanted more felt and suppose-san

It's not pointless if I just wanna read Nippon books

Explain further

The amount of Remposts dwindled down so fast. It's as though she has already been...forgotten.

now this was a trash ending literally everyone dissapeared, even Rem

No mention of Elsa or even the redhead boy who I can't even remember the name and everybody else

The eps where Subaru finally gets to enjoy his hard fought victory are my favorites, actually. The push and pull between happiness and misery is important because having a series where Subaru dies 100% of the time and is in constant despair would be shit

. Series where the protagonists constantly lose make me feel like nothing matters, which is a great way to get me to drop a series because why bother watching when no amount of effort will have any meaning? I'd watch Pokemon for that, considering it's the ultimate example of it.

If you're going to have a character go through terrible situations, put a light at the end of the tunnel. Have it all be worth something. Otherwise, there's no point. I feel that's one of Re:Zero's strongest points, everyone suffers terribly but in the end there's a happy ending to the arc, even if it is inevitably followed by even worse situations.

The show thrives on the catharsis of success that Subaru earns when he completes a loop. This offsets the new and interesting challenges that he faces in further loops.
There's also a specific tone/theme to all of the happy scenes, in that they're relatively mundane and sort of slice-of-life style in execution which also helps offset the action sequences. It's a nice subtlety that I like.

All good horror shows know when to pull back on the negativity to give everyone a breather before pushing further into the rabbit hole.

Another way to put it, for Subaru to have a happy scene with Emilia he had to kill a giant monster whale, a powerful cultist whose ability to cheat death is as almost as good as the main character , and the corpse of said cultist fueled by spite and fell magic and this was just the successful play through.

Don't listen to him, it's just the ramblings of a madman.

You don't expect us to read this do you?

I want to make Emilia-tan the mother of my children if you know what I mean.

I read it

>hurr durr my TLDR

>implying they won't just add the "Who's Rem" scene in the last BD with a "To be continued in next life"

I hate it why wasn't it like that

I'm not following, she can't be their mother if you already have children

I don't even know what to say here. I wanted the season to end on a loss, because that's what proved that there was still tension and loss even with RbD. I guess I was already expecting this with how most of Rem's important scenes were cut and a lot of her characterization was ignored, but it still kind of sucks.

I guess I'm just going to have to read the WN to get what I want.

>Tell me how it is a lie.
Because it's clear all her goals is to be with subaru as he does his hero shit
told you can't come all she said was

>Did you even watch the show, what the fuck are you talking about?

Seems you ain't watched the show, she makes it very clear she only wants to be with Subaru and that's her only goal. Then kept him to a promise that he'll return to her and keep her at his side.

Don't ever reply to me again DumbRemFag

5/10 the last resurrection and the one before that one on this arc were really nice but the first 15-16 episodes were REALLY REALLY REALLY slow.

I'm glad this was 24 episodes, with 24 episode series at least you can get attached to the characters but all those amounts of nothing at the beginning and middle of the series paid off in the overall score.

>told you can't come all she said was
Shit ignore that

I think Subaru likes Emilia because she was the first female to ever be nice to him.

5/10

It's ok. Would have loved to see the epilogue.

6/10

Shit pacing
Shit story
Half of the cast was not used in the second season or the ones added had 0 interaction or relevance whatsoever

The characters are nice though

Your average Black Bullet tier

The same thing goes for Emilia.

If you didn't notice the theme of this series is obsessive love.
Subaru and his love for Emilia
Rem and her love for Subaru
Satella and her love for Subaru
Betelgeuse and his love for Satella
Clownman and his love for Echidna
The whole cult and their love for Satella

Probably, though I imagine subaru also had a sort of attachment to emilia implanted into him seeing as she's going to be her future vessel

This is true.

I heard rumours that they are gonna make a season 2 just for this. Trying to get rem back. I also heard that rem might actually win.

>don't talk to me or my bandwagons opinion ever again

I though the theme was stop being a neet

kek

>i will say all of these things and provide no meaningful examples in order to reinforce my criticisms

i bet you get shitty grades on essay assignments

>slutty wedding dress

I don't know why Japan has been doing this lately but I love it.

It's out
youtu.be/UtgyzTZ0w4M
I can't hear my voice much out of the single vocals. Should I be lucky?

The signs were there that they were going to skip it. I guess I'm going to have to wait for the LN for official art of Ley and Regulus. I guess I'm also going to have to finish my moon-learning, because a lot of the shit that got me interested in the series has been from the translated content and not the actual show.

To add to that:
Ram and her stockholm syndrome love for Roschi
Gaaf's unrequited love for Ram

Your dad works at white fox?

in our hearts

stfu nigger ill eat u too

not really they just don't want to make a second season

Shut up Ley

no u

I think it's a shame that some you can't hear some of the people at all really. Post in the new thread, this one is ded.

why do you want the scores now? the show is popular currently. no one will give serious scores, wait a few months until people forget about it. Cred Forums will like it then

>Post in the new thread, this one is ded.
That's the point.

Oh, you.

They didn't skip it.

They just didn't include it.

The last regular chapter for the WN didn't include the "Who's Rem" line.

It's in the chapter "Ryuusha de no Hitomaku" (竜車での一幕)

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/162/

>「――レムって、誰のこと?」

This is one of the epilogue chapters.

New thread

Still laughing at everyone wanting the suffering ending they wanted but didn't receive.

You know exactly what I meant you pedantic fuckwit.

Well sorry you got baited by EOPs.

Wrong opinions arent allowed.

Whether it was 1st or last place in the usa means absolutely nothing.

You promised me suffering Cred Forums you promised me CRAWLING IN MY SKIN levels of despair.

And I got 3 episodes of that. Out of fucking 25

Thanks for nothing. This is the last time I ever listen to Cred Forums

>This is the last time I ever listen to Cred Forums
>ever taking our advice seriously

You are god amongst men.