tumblr leave

Why exactly did Peko say this?

UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!

>wan't

I want to spend my Junkodollars at Junkoland

Wasn't that the Junko version of Peko?

Not that the real Peko wouldn't want to fuck baby gangsta's brains out anyways

Nagito Jewmaeda is the mastermind. Let me tell you why

After extensive research and investigation, I think I can clearly say who the mastermind truly is. It all makes sense if you think about it, really. Monaca's involvement and how the mastermind let her be. The way the one who dies is decided by chance. The clashing of the two sides. The fact that Kirigiri was killed due to a despairful NG code she couldn't go against that would make the most hopeful character despair, only for him to come out with an even stronger hope afterwards. The mastermind knew Ryota and Chisa. It's obvious, really. It was all for the sake of hope, after all...

>Parents died when he was young, leaving him a shitton of money. Rich parents=Jew. Killing them for money=super Jew.
>Big ugly hair- basically Jew anime hair
>How did Munakata and co have the money to pull all this shit afterwards anyway? Easy. He's been working with Nagito all along to secure funding for his wet-dream future foundation- how else would he afford getting his own fucking private island to shit around on?
>What better way for Kodaka the hack to pull the end of the series than reflect life? Six Jewish companies control 96% of the worlds media. Now think of it in Dangan Ronpa terms. DR1's killing game was televised to the whole world- but who was behind it? Junko? Souda? Maybe. But who, amid the hopelessness and luck of getting it on air, would have came through? That's right. Nagito Jewmaeda.
>Munakata is a hope slut - there's no way he'd say no to Jewmaeda basically fucking his leg asking him for hope.
>Izuru is Komaeda's wet dream. You want to tell me he had no influence in creating him in the first place? Let's face it. If you all had the chance to make your animu waifu's real, no matter the cost, you'd fucking do it. But, moreso, as a greedy Jew, Jewmaeda literally can't hold himself back from ending the world in the name of his sexual fantasies

M A Z E L T O V
A
Z
E
L
T
O
V

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
This is better for Cred Forums, my friend.

Post your Hajimemes

Does Cred Forums hate boats?

Would Junko/Nagito be Izuru's biggest fans?

So this bitch....
>dumps her childhood lover Matsuda to start dating Izuru, then messes around with both boys dying her school life with frenching Matsuda and doing whatever with Izuru off screen when she took him away
>kills her original boyfriend and then fully starts dating her new boyfriend and with him along her sister and her boyfriend's new classmates goes off and destroys the fucking world.
>Then she traps her own classmates with her sister, gets most of them killed along with her sister, kills herself after some manlet gave her a despairgasm with his hopestick which had her turning her affections to him. >Her spirit literally jumps into her AI chips and has her boyfriend come fetch her so they can get her plan going not knowing said boyfriend was losing interest in her and vice versa because of manlet.
>Then she gets another killing game going thanks to boyfriend so she can take her boyfriend and his classmates bodies for herself and also lure the boy she's begun crushing on into the program just to see her.
>Gets most of boyfriend's classmates killed and manlet comes to the rescue.
>Literally flirts with him in front of boyfriend who she thinks is sleeping and isn't watching her being a cheating slut.
>Said boyfriend wakes the fuck up and Junko is caught in the act and not expecting this turn of events.
>Breaks up with her in the most humiliating way possible by choosing something that isn't her whole life ordeal which breaks said Junko. >Loses the will to do literally anything afterwards even go on as her favorite Monokuma

And people say Junko ISN'T a whore?

Hinata-kun!

Why is the new protagonist so thicc?
Is SJW movement eating up Japan now?

Kill yourself

>Is SJW movement eating up Japan now?
Kaede is a cute blonde and not a trans nigger, so no.

Foreshadowing for despair Chisa?

Reporting in, brother!

Brace yourselves boys, for the fated episode is upon us!

This thread will probably 404, here's the other one:

I'm surprised they haven't tried to rape him yet

All the characters have noticeably smaller heads and thicker frames. It's not just Kaede.

>Why is the new protagonist so thicc?
She looks pretty average objectively speaking.

Because they saw how successful Chiaki was.

strawpoll.me/11254419

Who's that in the first panel?

Did Monaca give birth to Sailor in space?

Kyoko looking at a screen in ep 3, investigating. Tengan tried to divert her attention. "You worried (about Makoto)?" So far everything Kyoko has pondered at has been critical.

She looks so soft. I just want to cuddle with her forever

Will he fuck shit up worse than Hopeman?

>It seems like my whole body's wet

>left hand is bandaged
What did Kodaka mean by this?

>I don't wanna die.

Ryota, I think.

Now that you mention it, it's probably just as good as giving birth underwater, health wise.
Maybe that's the real reason why she fucked off to space.

If Matsuda or Kamukura had just fucked her back at HPA, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be some insane, despair hungry virgin trying to destroy the world

Listen you maggot it's not about hate when you're talking about fucking boats, it's the feeling of a shitty boat produce when you see it, but what does it makes a boat to be hated?, i'll exlain that to you little shit.
ONE when a fucking boat is too small it can't even contain extra equipage
TWO when it's made by shitty materials and it makes you puke from the odor
THREE it has a bad name, you know, names, names are the most important fucking thing of a boat, you can't name a boat after something meanignless it needs to be something more powerful it needs to scream BOAT from it.
Now you know why i HATE boats

Wouldn't Izayoi have the biggest advantage in this killing game? Think about it. He's a master trap setter. All he needs to do is barricade himself (& Ruruka) with loads of traps. Then it doesn't matter if he's asleep or not the attacker will get wrecked.

It means he's wearing /fa/ brocelets.
Though I guess you're right, it could be a hint.

If you were in a killing game which 15 characters from any DR cast would you want to play with? Who would be your heroine and rival?

That's assuming the sleep time killings aren't done via monitors displaying brainwashing video

>Izuru is Junko's boyfriend
Try again, user. He doesn't give a shit about her in any way.

Those aren't bandages. It's some kind of bracelets of sort

Play with Chihiro(wearing boy clothes)
Heroine is Chiaki
Rival is Kirigiri

15 Ibukis

Nah they were dating. Try harder user

he gives a shit enough to shoot komaeda to save junko

He'll just say because he protected her from Komaeda because that's their only excuse.

>hasn't been watching the anime

Sorry, you must be at least THIS despair'd to enter Junkoland.

I can call a girl I know my girlfriend as well. It's called one-sided delusion.

To be dating requires both parties to be in the know

Have you never had a girlfriend?

So that's what it means to hate boats! Such brilliance! Sasuga SHSL Boat Lover

Stay mad Chiakicuck. Your girl got NTR'd

So despair'd to death? No thanks.

Izuru was definitely in the know

I already feared this one ending up with a 404 so I'll follow, my friend!

>her eye is now fucked, like in Naegi's dream
>actually, Naegi's dream became reality
Why hadn't I noticed this?

I won't be able to watch the episode tomorrow, but I definitely will be praying for him!

HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH CHIAKI
SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YASUKE
REEEEEEEEEEE KODAKAAAAAAAAA

It's actually the polar opposite:

Dream:

> Kirigiri dead, left eye is destroyed, right eye is daijobu.

Reality:

> Kirigiri alive, right eye destroyed (like Monokumas), left eye is daijobu.

Yet he gave no two shits. Face it, Junko may have thought they were dating or whatever but Izuru was just tagging along to either find entertainment or his vidya waifu.

He rarely if ever acknowledges Junkos even existence and even has talked with Hope man more.

>That pic
Best pairing. Horseshoe Theory at its finest.

>expecting me to know /fa/
Me.jpg

And didn't kill her out of interest of her and her despair talk and went on a date with her to relieve his boredom.

I'd say she gave him enough reason to not dump her immediately

>or his vidya waifu

Found the delusional Chiakicuck.

Stay mad.

I don't go to /fa/ myself, I just know manly leather bracelets and the like have been fashionable for a while.

But you haven't seen anything my hate for shit boats can't be expresed by normal lenguage you gotta see this by your own eyes and hate it, this is a fucking bad boat. i'll explain why
It fucking stinks this boat has never been cleaned before, it's annoying as fuck it makes stupid noisys everytime you use it. i know what are you thinking no need to say anymore about this awful boat

He clearly gave a shit just by how much fun he had with despair and it's unpredictability. That was the whole point of the date.

He was enterained which is the purpose of why she asked him out.

>vidya waifu

He didn't even know who she was at that point and still probably doesn't know. Just subconscious Hajime memories

>He rarely if ever acknowledges Junkos even existence

Nice to see you didn't play AE nor DR2

No no, don't think about that. Here's a tomato with an ahoge. Follow Taka kun's rules, silly lust has no place in a school environment

They're just mad Chiakifags who are upset their girl is dead and Izuru stuck with Junko even with that.

Let them cope with their loss.

>And people say Junko ISN'T a whore?

Literally no one says that

Apparently he's the SHSL Actor.

>He doesn't know about the NaegixJunko avatarfag

Junkofags do

Forgot to post mine

Such an awful boat! There's so little hope with that boat that it's not worth for it to become a stepping stone! I'll get the bombs ready

>Yasuke and Izuru could have tag teamed that pussy

They deserved to suffer and die.

Get ready to suspect him every. goddamn. case.

>you play as best girl in DR3

>implying
Junko is deader than dead now and Izuru is on his way to retrieve his comatose waifu body and fuse it with her AI.

He is? Well uh oh.

So, About what will Despair 11 be about?
RoD doing shit? Mitarai Epiode?

God tier taste my dear Cred Forumsnon.

You got the source my man?

>said the delusional Chiakifag

Chiaki is deader than dead now and Izuru is on his way to reunite with his despair filled ex waifu and give her the futurestick

Fuck off Adachi no one likes you

The school trying to contain the remnants of despair as they start unleashing their despair

Could be anything at this point. I'm more interested in the special episode.

Move here for now:

We have 2 threads going on, let's fix that.

And this one might 404.

It will be ROD shenanigans, some DR0 shenanigans and a timeskip to the tragedy with Junko and Izuru leading their forces of despair.

We'll probably see RoD fucking shit up, I guess. Hopefully one or two Chisa interactions with Munakata and Juzo now that she's despair.

Thats just VA commentary, isnt it?

Get ready dipshit, we're showing him how to fucking love boats. i won't allow such despair exist.
We'll fucking show him..

The BD has 24 episodes listed on it so it`s possible that it has something to do with the story.

Probably some of the RoD,A little of Class 78 and a scene with Mitarai and Tengan.

No, Kodaka said that is part of the story.
I think is gonna be a epilogue about the RoD and Future survivors.

So who here's ready for the Jabberwock episode with a stinger of Kirigiri's body disappearing?

The last scene in Future shows that the RoD left Jabberwock.

No he didn't

Yes he did in twitter a long time ago.
I remember a lots of anons posting about it.

That thread is full of shitposting

They haven't resolved Mitarai's part of the story yet, but beyond that, your guess is as good as mine. Probably RoD stuff like everyone else is saying?

¡QUE CHINGUE A SU MADRE KODHACKA POR MATAR A MAI WAIFU CHIAKI OTRA VEZ!

bumb

La puta madre Komaeda!, al menos tu tienes tu suerte y esos dobles, si tan solo tuviera un talento...

doing a post

Ogata radio summary for Despair 10

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150599345414/summary-for-zetsubou-hens-2nd-radio

Kiri is dead, CURE W fags BTFO

>believing her lies
She's in on the con.

Kirigiri is in a coma right now. Hajime will take her to the boat and put a needle of something in her and she'll wake up.

>8. Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.
Are you ready for Naegi to die and Ryouta to become the SHSL Hope?

REMINDER:
>8. Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.
>"As long as Nanami is with us, this class and its light will surely never end"

>Kyouko dead
>Chiaki dead
>Chisa dead
>Togami alive
>Komaeda alive
>Juzo alive
THE DESPAIR FROM ALL THE HEROINES DYING IS A MERE STEPPING STONE TO A FUJO GREATER HOPE

>inb4 subs are delayed tomorrow

>kirigiri coming back for flashbacks
>more naegiri confirmation
Based Kodaka.

RIP

This is actually gonna end with Weed(and Toko but who cares about her) being the only DR1 survivor left, isn't it?

yeah rip

>flashbacks=love
delusion

>Mirai 9
>8 survivors on the count.
>Juzo, Ruruka, and Kirigiri "die"
>Mirai 10
>6 survivors on the count.

Kirigiri is alive, guys. Unless someone entered the game.

I'm not buying V3 if Mitarai becomes SHSL Hope. I don't even care if Naegi dies, I don't fucking care anymore. But if Mitarai, the useless piece of shit who has done nothing but help Junko, cry about being useless, and be an omega orbiter to Kirigiri, some-fucking-how becomes the big hero, it will absolutely, positively confirm that Kodaka is a hack writer and SDR2 was a fluke.

Wrong.
Counter was at 9. Miayabot, Ruruka and Kirigiri died, Juzo stabbed with off-screen presumed "death".

>Hope=Gays
>Despair=Lesbians
It all make sense

>unless somebody entered the game
Togami or Weedman.

oh my bad.

All else aside:
Would you have a threesome with Kirigiri and Chiaki? Let's assume the AI version of the latter for convenience.

What about future and people who want nothing to do with any of the 3 sides?

No problem my dude. Just letting you know. As for the deaths I'm just gonna calmly wait so I don't get disappointed.

Don't worry he's the mastermind

>Togami and Naegi become butt buddies
>Fukawa, in her despair, tries to get revenge on Naegi by fucking his sister
>But she loves it and they become legit couple

This can work.

>there is an elaborate killing maze somwhere near the school
How does Junko do it?

."8. Ogata was surprised by unusually large survivor number in the opening, but she suspects that it includes Togami and Hagakure as well."
She seem to not consider Miaya as a participant.

Too bad, you get the gay too.

if you haven't already labelled kodaka as a hack i don't know what to tell you

No, cause they should keep precious intimacy for their cannon ship

Episode 11 is going to be shit. It's going to be a Monaca in space slice of life episode. Everyoe will stay dead. See you all in a week.

Bisexuals and Straight people

Mitarai saved Asahina ass.
Is more that Naegi do in 9 episodes.
Also, Is not like he wanted to help Junko.

Kodaka being a fluke was absolutely, positively confirmed the moment he decided the mind hack anime was a good idea.

Place your prediction for next episode.
strawpoll.me/11255353

The guy deserves it. Everything in his life was failure and suffering

the secret society under the reserve course somehow exists and has jail cells, so i'd say hpa has a deep, dark history that was long forgotten until junko decided to put those facilities to use again

Why couldnt Chiaki just remain an AI? Couldnt her role just be played by Chisa with more screentime?

He's been the character with the most development throughout the season.

>Kirigiri died entrusting everything to Naegi, So it will be excruciatingly painful and distressing for the remaining people.
>Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.
>She adds that she doesn’t know about Despair Arc. Despair Arc will end in despair anyways.

This fucking girl. I can't tell if ruse or not.

Fantastic. Better than a Jabberwock episode.

No, you couldn't do the predictable "JUNKO KILLS CHIAKI AND THE CLASS FALLS INTO DESPAIR" thing otherwise.

Because fanservice.

>Opener is a shot of Togami's dead body and Juzo bleeding out
>Munakata commits suicide to kill Chisa, the attacker
>Mitarai, in a panic, opens his phone and activates everybody's NG codes, killing everybody
>Hajizuru looks upon the bodies
>Weedman suddenly walks up behind him and begins laughing
>Says it was him all this time who has been the True Ultimate SHSL Despair who converted Junko to Despair with his clairvoyant powers
>Final episode is a showdown where Chiaki AI remotely takes control of the fleet to defeat Weedman before being destroyed
>Hajime is the only one left and he vows to never let this happen again
>Credits scene includes a plug for V3

Yes, but you just can't expect Kodaka to have good ideas.

did not expect him to be gay

got btfo

Reminder to vote in this extremely important poll!
strawpoll.me/11246303/

>inb4 he created a hope anime that will reverse brainwash RoDs and heal the world of all the despair

Sure, I'm a beta like Naegi and Hajime so I'd be just their type.

Killing best girl in dr2 was fun so they wanted to do it again

He had the most screen time but 0 development. If he suddenly became the ultimate hope it would be a gigantic asspull.

No, because if Chisa played the role of the sacrificial lamb then Kodaka won't be able to do his asspull of DR1 Junko actually being Chisa.

I knew it. I just didn't expect confirmation.

you're preaching to the choir or hope

I think Hajime took care of reversing the others. I'm sure they'll wake up.

thats juzo
this fuck hasnt done anything of note in future and was just a tool in despair

>Hajime
>beta

Let me rephrase that.
By 'development' I mean actual explanations for his character and being fleshed out as opposed to having you fill the blanks in via timeskips.

>this fuck hasnt done anything of note in future and was just a tool in despair
Saving Asahina?

No, because Chisa died in Danganronpa 1.

I knew why there was a reason they never outright stated he wanted to fuck Chisa but I never imagined Juzo being a closet homo would turn into an actual plot point.

>did not expect him to be gay

It's surprising how many people are saying this.

The DR2 cast weren't the only RoDs in the world

When you put it that way user, it really seems like with each installment, Kodaka makes his trios more into love triangles.

>fanservice
Gruesomely killing off a fan-favorite like that is fanservice? I guess you mean the fans who like to hate her, but even then, I'm not sure they're worth catering to.

Of course. Who would refuse?

Keeping faith to my gf? Pssh. What's that?

Where can I watch the stage play(s)?

Are they subbed?

Hajime is more of a beta than Naegi is. Hajime is the one so insecure and obsessed with talent that he allowed himself to be a human guinea pig.

DELETE THIS

Celes is cute

I wouldnt say Naegi or Hajime are beta. Naegi is timid, yes but he's a guy who will stick up for his beliefs and stuff. Hajime is sociable all around except for his own personal insecurities.

Hindsight is always 20/20, man.

people might shit on juzo for not coming out, but here's the thing: he's brazilian japanese and already treated like shit and an outsider because of it, because that's what japan always does. how much worse do you think that would get if people knew he was gay as well?

>Juzo confirmed alive
Isn't that kind of wasteful? I mean, there's not really much he can do now. He can't really redeem himself through sacrifice now because that would probably involve attacking Munakata, who's now reformed, Additionally, while the whole double NG kill through punching Asahina would be entertaining, I doubt they'll actually do that.

subbed clips are on youtube. the full things haven't been subbed.

you can find the raws in the dark corners of the internet

I want a Celes
How do I get one?

Yeah I knew there was a reason too, but I thought they'd say it was just friendship and we were overthinking the romantic feelings bit.

For me it's because there was no precedent. Teruteru is just a pervert and it's for jokes, Komaeda is almost there, Ishimaru was almost there, but it was all at that point where you use your imagination and make up your own mind.

They went, "Juzo loves Munakata" on us. Completely. There's no one else, it's Munakata.

i figured it was sensei he liked

Celes should have survived, I think it would have been interesting. Kill Weedman instead of her.

>people thought Kirigiri was alive
>she isnt
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS CHIAKIFAGS
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT THAT MEANS CHISAFAGS
BOTH OF THEM
NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY HOPED
THEY'RE DEAD, DONE, THROUGH AND USED, AND GOOD RIDDANCE TOO
JUNKO NEVER LOSES
DESPAIR ALWAYS WINS

i agree, but i'm pretty sure he's full nip

I think Toko is the real waste of oxygen among the survivors.

>Hajime
>"m-muh inferiority complex"
>not beta

he cared more about what Munakata would think of him than anything else
he didnt rat out a psychotic murderer because it mightve damaged his relationship with his straight crush

Juzos a major fuckup

>brazilian japanese
Since when?

>he's brazilian japanese
wat

I doubt everyone of them was brainwashed personally by Junko.

But then again, maybe it's not so clear cut. Maybe, just maybe, AI Junko's ability to assess miracles is about as bad as her real life counterparts.

If Chisa's the mastermind and it's confirmed that the only way for her to die is via Munakata's NG.

Then boy, just mark my words, that fucker is gonna give her a punch right through the damn windows in that underground base and he's gonna fuck her up along and swim in the damn ocean with her.

she will either die be the killer in the prolouge

he could save Naegi or Asahina somehow. never underestimate random situations and hack writing.

>people not understanding what beta means.
Mitarai is the closest thing.

12 ZODIAC GENERALS

Borrow Junko's tech and brainwash some other girl with similar body type to become a Celes clone.

Throw in some obedience training in there too and you got your very own Celes.

Or, you know, just walk through a door.

I would...

Sure, things don't look so hot right now, but that's just when you shouldn't give up!

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending!

What was the point of this scene?

To arose fans

>people thought Kirigiri was alive
>she isnt

Sure, buddy

Didn't Gamagori go down like Juzo? He lives, he will return. Our strong beautiful brown men always do.

>attacking Munakata
Why would he do that though? Even if he attacked him first I don't think he'd want revenge on Munakata, I bet he'd think he tried to kill him for a good reason or something

Fanservice.

I don't know, I don't think anyone else would have worked in Another Episode.

The catch is that he doesn't show his insecurities and doesn't take shit from people
Meanwhile Naegi is a complete doormat and gets stepped on by everyone around him

>brazilian japanese
Dark skinned japanese people exist you know

Mitarai's the traitor. He wasn't worried at the notebook because Kirigiri's clues on the surface implicate somebody obvious like Munakata but there's a hidden subtext that only Naegi will understand.

Boobs

Tsumiki "Swiss Cheesaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Gamer Girl Grater" Mikan
Tsumiki "Every Drop Counts, Give Blood Today" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki's Dead, I'm Giving Hinata Head" Mikan
Tsumiki "I Hope You Like Really Big Needles, Chiaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill the Gamer, Win the Game" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill his hope with despair to get his hope into your despair" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki Got Penetrated, Hajime Penetrates Me" Mikan
Tsumiki "Overwriting Chiaki's save file" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki got Bored and I Scored" Mikan
Tsumiki "While Nanami naps, I empty his sack" Mikan
Tsumiki "Dungeon Master" Mikan
Tsumiki "Taking your extra man to make him her man" Mikan
Tsumiki "Game over for you, New Start for her" Mikan
Tsumiki "Cheating Chiaki for Hitting that Hinata" Mikan
Tsumiki "Healing your man's heart while you bleed out of yours" Mikan
Tsumiki "Keeping him warm while you go cold" Mikan
Tsumiki "Your hope is defiled so she could bear his child" Mikan
Tsumiki "Stealing Chiaki's levels in love" Mikan
Tsumiki "Capture the Flags" Mikan
Tsumiki "Tripping onto Hajime while Chiaki trips on traps" Mikan
Tsumiki "Giving your man life while you face death" Mikan
Tsumiki "Pierce you with despair while he Pierces her with hope" Mikan
Tsumiki "Leveling up" Mikan
Tsumiki "No Revives for you" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hajime's new white mage" Mikan
Tsumiki "New #1 in being your man's new Player 2" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hijacking Hajime" Mikan
Tsumiki "Plays doctor with your man while you play video games all day" Mikan
Tsumiki "Make Chiaki despair to get into Hinata's underwear" Mikan

Kill La Kill and Danganronpa are COMPLETELY different series. No one besides Isshin even died in that series and that happened before the first episode even aired.

No but they're still called remnants of despair

Like I said, Munakata reforming makes the whole thing pointless because my idea was he would realize Munakata was batshit insane from Despair and try to stop him.

>that VA comment
Guys, I'm starting to lose hope. I'm slowly starting to think that Kirigiri might really be dead and the bottle's just a ruse.

So where are they going?

wew

This is definitely possible. If Kirigiri suspected Mitarai she would not put the fact that he's the traitor in plain sight.

dumb brown tits have to live come on kodaka

Le dead villains

Find yourself a self hating girl and convince her to come up with a fake persona. Enjoy a few months together, while watching her fall deeper and deeper into despair until she destroys herself = profit?

Obviously, to the plot.

>The bottle's just a ruse
Cure W stands for Cure Wake. She took it to counteract the sleeping drug and move around during the attacker phase, uncovering the attacker's identity before her death.

Best girl.

not that dark buddy

they took Monaca's advice and got the fuck out

They could have just replaced Toko with a new character. They introduced several new characters through the demon hunting cards but barely used them. Even Grand Bois Chéri could make a sidekick as good as Toko.

It's almost over. What the fuck can they do?

>when you're foot get stabbed so hard you ahegao

Oh yeah I guess Ragyo died. Also the guy from Episode 1 is dead, how could I forget that one. That's the one thing people shit on Satsukifags for.

But Kill La Kill is a series where people made up a bunch of death flags for characters that weren't actually there while Danganronpa is a series who actually places them and goes through with them. Gamagori lived to the end of Kill La Kill because Kill La Kill isn't a series where people really die.

which means juzo could be alive

Show off? Hell I wouldn't mind if they just drank tea.
They're going probably means they're relevant to the mastermind reveal though.

>director laughs his ass off as the cast falls into despair
How does it feel to know that your anime is directed by an ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

So was Kizakura's entire character just one big red herring?
>Acts suspicious as fuck but isn't the traitor
>Standing alone in the conference room with Chisa's body like he's watching the monitor for no reason
>Makes some comment about "The detective's very existence causes murders" that is never brought up again
>Makes a promise to protect Kirigiri and sacrifices himself for her only for her to die the next episode

>Show off?
Against what? Izuru raised his hand and Mukuro got BTFO. Munakata is the only fight left and he's hurt.

>yfw Kirigiri DID have Cure W but she left it for Naegi and the others to use since they'll need it to defeat the mastermind without them just activating their wristbands when backed into a corner

Thinking about it, Kodaka probably went on vacation in fear of being lynched/gunned down in the streets by upset fans.

will there be rape

>Puts it in the tea
>Mitarai assumes that it was in his as well and does his forbidden action
>Activates his bracelet
>Dies
>Game ends as the traitor has been caught

He swallowed the poison antidote before saving Kirigiri then fell to his "death".

HE is the mastermind.

>Favourite female character is Celes
>Favourite male character is Gundam
What does that make me?

No I mean literally, just show off how cool they are and chumpify the other characters in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=XInC_0LyXOg

>how cool they are
>they

Someone who'd spread their legs for Chuuni.

I guess I should point out this week will have Chisa's Seiyuu as a guest.

I just want DR3 to confirm Izuru fucked Mikan with Junko's womb or straight up fucked Junko's corpse so I can enjoy the shitstorm.

>Peko somehow has Hibuki's exact voice.

I don't mind Juzoboys. In fact I love them. But when they go after Chisa that's when it goes too far (which has been happening since last Despair & Juzo's confession). I feel like, if anything, we Chisa/Juzo/Munakata fans need to form a united block. OT3

Someone who doesn't like the way they are and feeling normal, so they hide it behind an air of composure and coolness

>Kirigiri's VA confirms her death
>Then immediately after says she has no feelings left for the character
Twisting the fucking knife.

shitty waifubait

Unfortunately, they'll likely leave that vague

this is my character chiaki nanami, she is very kind and gentle and never gets angry at u. she is also very smart solving things very fast. she likes videogames a lot and even though she plays most of the day and is sleepy she has a very good body with big breasts if you like videogames she will like you and want to play with u :v)

plz r8 my character

I liked them until Juzo proved he really was just a shithead.

They were great while there was mystery around his past and motives, now they're annoying in their obviously forced fanboyism over him.

This place.

It was about what Munakata thought of him though. He'd have told Junko to get bent if it was just proof of him being queer, but it was proof him being in love with Munakata.

Still a dumb move on his part, though.

That just sounds like a bad translation. Anyone has the original script? Maybe she just doesn't have any feelings (of regret) left for the character.

y'all niggas are still dumb. Come on now

You have a fake personality which you project in public, as you are dissatisfied with how you really are.

She's cute.

The Juzoboys didn't change at all though.

She should try LARPing with me sometime
I have this really cool and realistic dungeon quest I built

Fuck you Hajime, get your hand out of my wife's skirt

Suspicious. This is the same guy who tortured and crippled schoolgirls but then got cold feet and fled at the idea of doing something really, really terrible to them and had a happy ending copout at the utmost last minute.

Translation sounds off. It's most likely the usual "no more lingering attachments and regrets" because she already entrusted everything to Naegi.

Dying while having regrets and lingering attachments is bad for the japs. It's what causes ghosts and vengeful spirits you see in horror stories. Dying at peace without regrets means you died a good death.

That's in V3. There's a theory that some, if not all of the participants in V3 are the descendents of the survivors from DR1-2.

Keep in mind that Izuru will almost 100% wizard all the people who died in the simulation back to life. Their bodies are daijobu, after all.

Chisa looks so pretty here.

>peko as ryuko
>when ryuko and ibuki share the same voice actress

Oh yeah? Well you too.

the broadcast: youtube.com/watch?v=ojVoUGUix3Y

the after talk: youtube.com/watch?v=ZsABIE30KpA

She still likes her but she doesn't regret her death. Her death has inspired hope in Makoto, the hope needed to grab Kyosuke outta despair. She sacrificed herself like Sakura for a greater hope. Similar to the death of a martyr, Kyoko had a good death

I want to go through Junko's Sex dungeon.

>MFW Kirigiri is really dead

Please don't do this to me Kodaka, I won't be able to handle the pain

>Series ends happily
>Villains defeated
>FF is reformed, now working towards Hope through peaceful means
>Remnants of Despair wake up
>Peko confesses to Fuyuhiko, AI Chiaki is restored, Komaeda immediately dies from his degenerative neural disease, etc.
>Everybody is happy and working towards a brighter future
>Monaca activates the Kill-Sat she's been working on for weeks and blows everybody up

Well I wouldn't care for my character if they died either

I knew the robot was too unique to be the MC

why is she so damn adorable?

>Junko never loses
>Except when she gets BTFO twice
It's like Junkofags somehow forget this

>Komaeda immediately dies from his degenerative neural disease
Harsh.

Thank fucking god. We need V3 to be a real reboot.

>forced
I'm very sincere when it comes to my devotion to Juuzo and gathering lewds of him though.

Reminder

All the best girls die

Hopeman pls go

Oh man.
Ohhh man.

But Aoi and Sonia are still alive

but muh cure w

>Kills off main girl of DR1 after previously saying he wouldn't kill off any killing game survivors
>Makes Chiaki real so he can have a 10 minute sequence of her being slowly tortured to death as Junko says there's no hope and her friends can't save her
>Wraps up his series with a 24 episode anime and reboots it 3 months later

So, did Kodaka just REALLY hate DR1+2 or something?

>DR1 cast remains dead

:^)

MONACA'S!
LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!
FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will never get over how he always looks irritated, even when he's smiling. beautiful

Luckily, the surviving waifu is immortal.

So Naegi will die eventually. Probably right after the finale

>Nagito
>Dying
His luck won't let him die

Someone needs to use their autism and hope to translate these

It still hurts guys

She should have gone full himouto and become a pudgy deformed chibi

(You)

She's dead. Seecmab

He'll kill himself by lucking his way into brain failure once he sees true hope, finally feeling satisfied.

>those eyes

kinky despair chihiro

>Komaeda immediately dies from his degenerative neural disease

>and gathering lewds of him
You, I like you

He doesn't look irritated when he's worried about Munakata.

She's in a coma. Izuru fixed her up. Miracles.

She's dead. Weedman is in the survivors count so the 6th survivor is someone else

That's the cutest side of him.

the translation is what the last thread and this thread have been up in arms about though. and i can guarantee you Cred Forums's translating skills are on the same level as that tumblr girl

No he isn't

>until Juzo proved he really was just a shithead
He's like that since the beginning though, where have you been?

He has a success rate of 30%. Only 30% of the cast will have a happy ending

>Turns out Chiaki got her wish and didnt die.
>Everyone who died in the sim wakes up.
>Class 77: the murdering despair class plus Chiaki plus Hajime gets away scot free all alive and shit.
>Every class 78 death is real.

MAKE IT HAPPEN KODAKA

>Aoi scavenges Naegi
>Mikan scavenges Hajizuru
Feels pretty bad desu

I see that despair quite often on /d/. It's the despair of losing your masculinity to become a sissy bitch.

I'm pretty sure somebody would try to Unabomber Kodaka if he pairs Naegi and Asahina at this point.

Juzo survived and there is still a mystery participant. Either an entire person or some "X character had multiple personalities!" bullshit twist.

I'd actually prefer this

Isn't Mikan a mitarai/junkofag

he does slightly. just a bit. his eyebrows are permanently furrowed, i think

Up until the newest episode of despair he still had a chance to get sympathetic motives for it though.

Now we know he's just an asshole who sold out the world so he wouldn't get outed and acted like a dick out of anger

I'd rather it be Sonia desu. Him fucking with Mikan would get into the twintails in V3 being his daughter though.

What does Juzo's haircut looks like irl?

That's not how it works

What kind of Junko do you want in DR3?

Because she's totally going to be in it as the mastermind whether you like it or not

Junko is immortal just like despair

I fucking hate that little animator shit. I'd bully the fuck out of him too. All he does is shit up every episode/scene he's in. REEEEEEEEE

>"X character had multiple personalities" bullshit twist
That can't happen. Toko/Genocider counted as the same person.

Asking the real questions here.

I would protect him with my life for it.

I've shipped them since DR1, and after the pain of realizing it had no routes and FTEs are non-canon I woulf lay down my life to have them hook up.

People are saying she got with Hajizuru because of pic related. I, for one, welcome our new twintail hope goddess

No, his success rate is 100%, it's just that there's a 30% chance he's in the timeline that he prophesies.

Well I have no clue. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

I honestly don't dislike him being with Mikan, I just really thought he and Chiaki were pretty qt. But Kodaka doesn't let us have nice things so I guess twin tails is fine.

>still had a chance to get sympathetic motives for it

no, he didn't. where'd you get this idea?

Yes he is

Juzo is dead and there's still a mystery person inside the building

Stop making me want meme pairings to happen
Seriously! Stop it!
Are we looking at a possible real-life counterpart to the tragedy
I got it'd be non-canon from the very first second, but I still found her FTEs to be absurdly adorable.
There is also the "Heroines and love interests" debaucle

Should I read spoilers?
or should I just play the games normally?

Kiririgi revives and hooks up with Naegi.
Hinatazuru stays single to dedicate himself to waking the others and working for Hope, but carries a torch of Chiaki.
Weedman fucks Aoi and Sonia and has triplets with both.
Check 'em.

Or he's not worried cause there's no one still alive able to make the connection between people being mind controlled and a guy who makes anime. You know except the RoD, who are the last people he'd expect to show up to save the day.

I don't know why fans are coming up with crackpot parentage theories for her and Kaede that don't use Kirigiri or Komaru. Those two girls literally look like sprite recolors of those two, they have the same faces.

But I don't want this fine girl to have a pig for a mother.

Play the games.

>MFW Naegiri reunion in heaven

Oh, don't get me wrong: I too am curious, brother! I wondered that already, but I have no idea.

I'm letting my hair grow, so I can try mimicking it soon!

Play the games normally, I really dont see how anyone can enjoy a story game where they know the twists. It has less impact

Not him but his whole thing of being a complete and utter assdickfuckercunt to "help" Hajime now looks retarded because his entire speech was his projection of following Chisa and Munakata like goldfish poop or something.

Yeah, straight up, that was awful. I'm not saying Kyouko deserved to die, but she did get to enjoy a year or two with her husbando (and we know from Munakata's line that they did hook up) and assuming she really did die, she died doing what she did best and managed to help others figure out who the culprit was, with a smile on her face as she knew that her last words would inspire her love to hang onto hope.

Chiaki was a normal girl with relatively normal dreams, someone who wanted to have fun with her friends and her husbando, maybe win some video game tournaments, and instead of getting to have any of that she gets tortured to death for ten minutes by somebody she learned about an hour or so ago at most and lays dying in a pool of her own blood and tears, filled with regrets about being unable to save anyone.

She was betrayed by her teacher, she was essentially abandoned by her classmates, and even Hajime, from her perspective, had forgotten all about her and apparently decided that he hated her so much he was more entertained with her DEATH than just hanging out with her and playing games together.

>you see i wasn't lying when i said kirigiri was dead because she wasn't revived yet :^)

Will Kaede have a dead husbando?

You probably shouldn't play them at all since this thread has spoiled you on everything that matters.

>Weedman
>Fucking anyone but Kanon
The purple guy looks to much like Leon and him that i'm sure that is their son,

Well because Kirigiri is dead and Komaru doesn't look that much like Kaede.

Why would you read spoilers?

similar to this, except with more volume, probably

How dense can you be? It's clear at this point that Danganronpa is turning into fujo bait. Not that I care, all the better for me :^)

Hopebot has a Junko AI

>having a mother/ancestor like Mikan

The future is real.

Every girl in DR has the same face user.
People think that she is related to Mikan for themole in the same place and the same hair color.

I'm fine with him getting with Mikan. It's a relationship that works out well and I thought she was the main heroine of DR2 until case 3.

Also, Mikan does NOT have Junko's ovaries. It would have to be some other girl since Mikan cant do that operation on herself.

Best of luck to you, brother! I admire you for offering yourself up as a canvas for the sake of research on our boy.

(You)

RIP Cap guy.

>DR1: No fujoshit. Taka and Mondo is just a bond that women could never understand
>DR2: Fujoshit elements with Komaeda
>DR3: Fujoshit confirmed with Juzo
Are you ready for DRV3 to fall for the /y/ meme?

ohhhhh that shouldn't be so adorable

even if he had sympathetic motives it wouldn't have changed how bad he treated him though. wouldn't it be better to assume he didn't have a chance at having them in the first place?

Because her description specifically pointed out she had a mole like Mikan, she has red eyes, and the whole heroines and love interests thing.

I don't actually think she's Mikan and Hajime's kid, and I doubt most of the people who post about it actually believe it either.

>main heroine
How would you think that? She didnt have that much interaction with Hinata until she started sleeping with him right

Watch it be this guy

The extra stories from Kodaka and promotional art makes Mondo and Ishimaru very Gay.

>guy

Mikan would make a fine mom. Women who are negalete as children are very caring of their own.

cry harder

No. NDRV3 will fall for the /u/ meme instead.

"He" has breasts user

Cap guy and hopebot initially have a partnership like Kirigiri/Naegi. One of them is killed off in the second trial and the other turns to you for help solving the case.

Literally all the DR girls have like the same face.

Same model designs

She had a fair amount of lines and provided autopsies. She was my favorite but I honestly had a feeling she wouldn't make it through the game and her sleeping with hajime basically sealed it

>Komaru hooks up with someone blonde to have Kaede.
>Komaru+Togami or Komaru+Fuyuhiko
Now THIS would raise some eyebrows

Chiaki didnt have much interaction with Hajime personally outside of the helping him with the TSMC video game.

There was no Kirigiri tier presence early on from a girl character so I had to guess.

Dude, Every girl here has the same face.
Komaru looks like Mahiru in a lot of sprites.

He doesn't have breasts. He's just wearing a long shirt.

this maybe?

Shit, this is hard to read

It's something I have been doing for quite a while now. I managed to get some decent pics but I still need a couple extra months, brother!

Since they're pretty candid that Junko is just a Joker knockoff, I'm kind of expecting a ripoff of Arkham Knight. In this case, Junko only exists in the minds of the viewers of the video (and for a meta-joke, us). When Naegi finally wakes up for once, he'll be face to face with Junko and he has to beat her in his mind.

I want Mikan to nurse my heart back to health.

>tumblr yuri art
>people believing Kodaka going /u/

I want Komaru x Togami to happen. Just imagine Toko's face when.

>Komaru NTRing her best friend
That would be great.

>inb4 Hajizuru banged both Sonia and Mikan to have both girls

How angry will Chiakifags be?

>DR1: No fujoshit

>different eyebrows, eyelashes, and jaws

They're completely different aside from the standard DR sameface all the chicks have

> No fujoshit. Taka and Mondo is just a bond that women could never understand
user Taka and Mondo are the gayest things to come out of Danganronpa.

>Every /u/ pairing in DR involves a crazy psycho bitch wanting to be more than friends with a pure-hearted normal girl (see: Sato and Mahiru, Toko and Komaru) with the notable exception of Junko and Mikan
Twin-tails is probably some extremely fucked up shit like SHSL dead body mutilator and will face rightful justice.

Cap guy better not fucking die, I can tell he's best boy material already

Taka is pure. Mondo was just his manly friend.

Why is he so damn cute? Fuck Chiaki and everyone else; our boy suffered the most and he didn't deserve any of it.

>cap guy
>guy
user, I have some bad news...

Get out of here taco.

Fair enough, it lacks a higher hairline and a buffer trapezius though. Also it should look more like this from the side.

DR has consistently pandered to both sides. Why is it suddenly a big issue?

She seems to be shy but who knows... It's too early to tell.

Junko and Mikan is the same as every other Junkoxfemale remnant.

brainwashing doesnt count.

Yeah i'm sure they made sure to say "No Homo" every time they fucked each other in the ass.

>breasts

What? Are you blind? He doesn't have breasts

At least Izuru explained what happened to him, kind of before she died.

She doubt she thought that Hajime had hated her in the end

>bad news
If you're implying what I think you are, then who I'm thinking will be best boy is actually gonna be best girl. How can I complain with either outcome?

Elaborate, I've never seen them

How did he suffer? The most he did was get a trustee's pass and make a kid feel so shit about himself that he turned into a moral less superhuman.

He looks like a guy without the hat.
Having girly eyelashes is not a proof since Chihiro,Mondo and Mitarai have it too.

I'm just upset there wasn't any fujoshit with Chihiro

Tell 'em, Naegi.

>"They're alive."
>"They're all alive! of all the things the future would bring, they're alive and well"
>With all of our memories intact, we can head towards a brighter future together and leave all of this behind.

>Cut to the underwater game area
>The survivors look at Kirigiri and Chisa's newly constructed graves
>Munakata is drinking bourbon and lights a cigarette, while Makoto sits next to him with a half finished Juicy Juice box
>"You smoke, Naegi?"
>"Nah."

That just makes it more likely that she will be fucked up.

>Toko and Komaru
>wanting to be more than friends
Toko still wants that Byakuya-sama's dick though

>apparently decided that he hated her so much he was more entertained with her DEATH than just hanging out with her and playing games together.
I dont think she ever thought that. The problem is she didnt know WHAT happened to him. Junko could have told her what happened to him and then Chiaki could have died knowing but no.

>Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again.

Class 78 deaths being real is the worst

They literally did nothing wrong and Junko had to pull maximum bullshit to get them to kill one another

Damn that's fancy I didn't realize our boy Juzo was so stylish.

Good point, brother. Maybe future cosplayers will do it better, as rare as cosplayers with something approaching Juzo's build are.

But user. Class 77+Hajimeme is the MIRACLE cast. She's alive, trust me. My dad works for nantendo.

>meme
Honestly, in SDR2 Sonia has the most romantic flags with Hajime besides Chiaki. She's got the "rival heroine" spot in Dangan Island's opening and FTE-wise she's got some of the most development with Hajime. Plus, she's quite candid about liking Chiaki to the point she was willing to sacrifice herself to save her, and even in the finale when Hajime was bashing FUTURE into everyone's heads, while Fuyuhiko heard Peko, Sonia heard him and also saw Chiaki. Gundham was never really above friend-tier for her.

Of course, I think they retconned this with DR3 after seeing how much more popular Mikan was, but the intention was there.

Only class 78's worth mourning are Chihiro, Ishimaru, and Sakura

Bondage Junko looks like some Whacky Races character

>You've actually gone to this school for 2 years and chose to be locked up for the rest of your life because the world outside is fucked
>You're actually all the mass-murdering lunatics that have been destroying the world in the name of despair, oh and by the way you'll lose all your memories of being normal people and having friends once you leave the simulation
So, what will DRV3 cast have been mind-scrubbed from? Actually being a bunch of talentless normies?

Around 8:17 - 8:22 of the after talk

Did she say 未練がなくて?
I think 未練 is what they translated to feelings when regret fits more or something. I'm probably wrong though.

Taeko did nothing wrong

I think Kodaka likes class 77 more so he plays favorites.

Celes killed two guys for money,Yamada killed Ishimaru without proofs,Mondo killed Chihiro for being mad.

You can't mourn for class 77 though
They destroyed the world. Class 78 are innocents except Junko and Mukuro

BIG FAT JUZO TITTIES

He got his only love in life taken away from him by a whore, then to be betrayed by that same loved one, who murdered him in cold blood at his weakest moment. He was beaten up by Junko's mobs, then threatened by her. He probably didn't have any friends in life except Munakata too; poor Juzo was probably very, very freaking lonely. Not to mention he didn't fall into despair like Chisa "I murder infants for funsies lol" Yukizome; he didn't gave in that easily, yet Munakata still went after Chisa's ass. Need I say more?

I mourn for Leon

Yeah, I never though Tanaka was anything but good friends with her.

Japanese dont like her because she's not "pure" despite being the most pure of heart ;_;

I hope in this game there is no mind wiping, and that they actually are meeting for the first time at the start
I'm not mourning 77 either

>>DR1: No fujoshit. Taka and Mondo is just a bond that women could never understand
>DR1: No fujoshit. Taka and Mondo is just a bond that women could never understand

I honestly always saw Sonia as being into Gundham.

>likes them more
>makes them literal background characters and irrelevant
>while class 78 survivors have more material

Funny way of showing his favoritism

I've mourned Gundam and Chiaki every day for the past three years.

>class 77
They were literally brainwashed.
Class 78 has a serial killer,a conman and Mondo,Leon and Celeste killed people for shitty reasons.

>not mourning Chiaki

She did nothing wrong.

Because she's acting like a guy. It's a reverse Chihiro. Screencap me.

They fear the power of the gaijin

It intimidates them

I get Litchi Hikari Club vibes from masked guy and police-kun

we all know who best DR2 girl is though

>No fujoshit. Taka and Mondo is just a bond that women could never understand

Class 78 survivors get material because Kodaka didnt want anyone to write about them after DR2 or falling to despair. That's why DR2 gets a ton of 4komas and some manga about the killing game from things like souda's perspective.

Only the DR1 survivors have more material.
And the reasons that DR2 cast doesn't have material is because Kodaka didn't wanted other people writting about them as Despair or after DR2.

Pic unrelated.

>They were literally brainwashed.

Shitty excuse that no one would buy

>Class 78 has a serial killer,a conman
>Mondo,Leon and Celeste killed people for shitty reasons.

At least they didn't fuck up the world.

>No fujoshit.
Literally
Makoto and Byakuya have the same seiyuu as Shinji and Kaworu.

(You)

Nips don't think so at all. Nips are all for Gundam/Sonia and see it as the 'pushed pair'. HinaNami is pretty irrefutable too. I do remember them liking Hinata with Mahiru and Mikan besides that but Sonia? Nah.

Are you going to argue those two are fujoshit bait? They didnt even get along well.

I'm talking about what's shown in the story, my friend, nothing else.

>Shitty excuse that no one would buy
But that's the reason.
They did nothing wrong for the fact that they were literally being controlled.

And? They're a popular fujo pair but by no means founded in evidence like say, Komaeda's one-sided love for Hinata in SDR2.

>They didnt even get along well.
You don't know much about fujoshi, do you?

When was it that you guys fell in love with Sonia, anons?

Mine was when she confirmed she farted in case 5 SDR2.

Because he knew there was nothing more to really talk about with them unlike the class 78 survivors.

They were just chump characters designed to give Naegi and friends a break from hogging another game to themselves

Like it or not.
Class 77 are full of people that diff muffin now

Pic related

Excellent choice my man

That ahoge...

When she revealed her SHSL masturbator talent.

Is there anyone that can even REMOTELY touch our boy?

They had their fair amount of material on pixiv, still not as popular as Ishimondo obviously

Well the nips are fucking stupid

>all faggy looking guys must be chicks

Did you think Distrust Leon was a chick?

And some people still say she isn't the MC. How delusionnal do they need to be if they don't agree after seeing this high quality ahoge?

Post the Chiaki one.

You're making Juzoboys look bad.

It's fine to want Juzo to have his husbando but Chisa isn't a whore. Juzo wouldn't even want you to call her that. Juzo deciding to spend his life devoted in the shadow of his best friend who already has a girlfriend was his own decision. I know it's hard to get over love, but he could have walked away. Munakata doesn't owe him anything in that respect.

You have a lot of things to wirtte about class 77.
Nobody really cares about Hgakure.
And even with that, UDH is more about Kanon than Weedman,DRT is more about class 77 and the new characters than Togami and i don't know about DRK.

Ready for mindbreak executions whenever you fail a case

What's this about despair zombies?

This pic reminded me I need a pic of Mikan in the Santa outfit from the ed. That made my dick diamonds

pic very related

>DR1 ending: All but six of the characters, who it is revealed were all classmates and friends, step out to an uncertain future in a world that has collapsed

>DR2 ending: The characters are all actually the Remnants of Despair who killed thousands, it's revealed that none of them actually "died" as it's all a simulation, but they will revert back to their RoD forms when they leave the simulation. lolnope through MIRACLES they survive.

>DR1 protag: Scrawny manlet who's naive optimism would make him the first death in any medium if not for his MC plot armor. Only redeeming factor is that he can act as a foil to the crazy despair bitch because HOPE. His waifu tragically dies in front of him after years of bonding

>DR2 protag: Buff stylish man with a snarky sense of humor, MC material in every way. Only character flaw is that he doesn't actually have a talent. lolnope he actually has every single talent known to man and is perfect in every way. His waifu (who has at this point seen him for all of 3 hours but is devoutly loyal to him and waits for him for almost a year) dies in front of him, but he doesn't care and likely uses his everything talent to bring her back to life/upload her consciousness into an AI

Class 78 as a whole got dealt a shitty hand.

What I mean is that Hinata/Sonia has nothing for it outside of optional FTE either, so in this case I'd actually agree with them that Gundam/Sonia is the pushed pair.

>he didn't give in that easily
You fucking disgusting delusional, fujoshit. Chisa had to be chained to a chair and lobtomized to fall into despair. All it took for Juzo was somebody to threaten to call him a faggot and he whimpered and did whatever they asked him to do.

>you will never grab and violently stroke Kaede's ahoge

>And even with that, UDH is more about Kanon than Weedman,

Not really. It's 50/50 at best

>DRT is more about class 77 and the new characters than Togami

Class 77 is barely relevant with only three showing up

>Munakata likes this

My sides

>Are you going to argue those two are fujoshit bait?
>they didn't even get along well
Stop it user, please, I'm gonna wake up my neighbors laughing like a madman here

>>What I mean is that Hinata/Sonia has nothing for it outside of optional FTE either
I take it you didn't read what I wrote. Whatever, I can't make you do that. Carry on doing your thing, you.

Chisa has it worst out of the three waifus. At least the other two retained their personalities and went out dignified & making a stand. They didn't get brutally mentally raped into something they abhor and changed into someone who goes against anything they stand for. Chisa would cry her heart out if she remembers all the misdeeds she has done.

Alright

Alright, here's my two cents on the morality of every killing.

Sayaka was extremely quick to kill, even if it was by coercion. Leon could have walked away. Chose to deliberately break into a bathroom with the intention of killing who was in there. Mondo chimped out and killed someone for being braver than him. Celes literally manipulated someone into killing for her, and then killed that person, all so she could live in luxury. Said person who was manipulated killed someone based on the account of one person, and also for a fucking laptop. Sakura, while turned good, originally intended to make the first kill, because her dojo was being threatened. She valued her dojo over other human lives.

The DR2 cast at least had the excuse of being brainwashed into doing bad things as UD. In game, Teruteru was admittedly very quick to kill, so he's pretty bad. Fuyu and Peko tried to talk things out, but that failed, obviously. Regardless, Peko's intentions were to protect someone close to her, hardly a selfish act. Mikan had a shitty motive, but again, she was reverted to a state where she had been brainwashed, so it's hard to hold her accountable for it. Gundam and Neko both agreed that one of them would die. Gundam did what he did because he was the only one who hadn't given up on life, when everyone else had. Wanting to keep living is not a bad motive. Komaeda wanted to kill former mass murderers. He didn't mean to kill Chiaki.

No!

>Chiaki
>went out dignified & making a stand.
I wasn't talking about the AI, user.

>Class 77 is barely relevant with only three showing up
No, You have Twogami,Sonia,Souda and is revealed in the newest volume than two characters were Tanaka and Ibuki.
Togami is fucking irrelevant in his novel.

I love him and I want him to be happy

I'm sad I'm a girl because he'd never look at me

What?

Yeah, that's what she said. Regret is a better translation.

>Teruteru was admittedly very quick to kill, so he's pretty bad.
Did you forget that he was worried about his mom and wanted to find out what happened to their diner?

>people actually like Akane

>Sakura, while turned good, originally intended to make the first kill
This is something that always gets me. She would have straight up murdered Hina if Monokuma hadn't told her to hold off.

You didn't watch 2014's AOTY?

All DR2 girls are best girls

except Hiyoko

Not to mention they also tried to spin his death as him doing it for everyone else, to make sure nobody actually died/nobody else had to do the killing. Most of the killers (except for Mikan) have some justification in DR2 to make them more sympathetic.

That's a shitty reason to kill someone and sentence the others to death.

He knew that Komaeda was planning on killing someone, he couldn't have simply told the others.

Instead he decided to kill Komaeda.

I did not. Even so, he knew that what he was doing would get 15 other people killed. I understand that family bonds are more important to someone than the lives of strangers, but it doesn't justify it.

It's okay user, you'll find your very own Juzo someday. We all will.

What is the exact time the episode will air?

>Not to mention they also tried to spin his death as him doing it for everyone else, to make sure nobody actually died/nobody else had to do the killing
They call him out on that shit immediately though, he was trying to get away with it - not sacrifice himself.

That was just a convenient lie he told himself after the fact

>he knew that what he was doing would get 15 other people killed.
He knew? I don't remember if Monokuma said that.

I still felt bad for Mikan though. She was trying to help the sick in case 3 and because she took that risk she was forced back into her RoD mind, which was an utterly brainwashed into being a psychopath.

Exactly 13 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Placing more importance to family than strangers isn't a shitty reason.

Well he's not real, either, so you can fantasize about whatever you want. I do.

Komaro definitely wants to top Touko though.

Bisexuals exist. And Fukawa is one.

Are you kidding? Kazuo looked like Leon with less wild hair. Maybe V3 will reuse changed names too.

If I recall, he made the rules clearer from the start in DR2.

In comparison to Chisa she did. And not even when comparing against her. Yes, she got horribly tortured. But despite that she didn't fall for Junko's bullshit and ascertained her values, wanting to meet up with her cherished friends. Her values still shone through when she was more concerned about Hajime than herself. She did go out dignified.

Meanwhile Chisa lost the love she feels for Munakata, led Chiaki to her doom who she absolutely adores, indirectly led the rest of her class to despair, has murdered countless of people during the Tragedy (probably majority children), then died a disgraceful death in Future as despair Chisa which was likely her final despair act to manipulate her former love Munakata. Her character has been put through the wringer. I hope, against all odds, her character will still get redeemed because honestly she deserves it more than anyone. I want her loving nurturing personality back safe and sound.

I hate how i cant accept kirigiri being dead until the next episode confirms wether that bottle was to cure the sleeping, the ng poison, or just a red herring altogether.

Like its not that i cant accept shes dead, its the fact that just the right amount of ambiguity is there to keep thoughts in the back of my mind. I think it might also have to do with how kodaka said he wouldnt kill any survivors in the past cause he hates that in fiction.

Thank you, brother. I certainly hope that's the case for all Juzoboys.

>Fuyu and Peko tried to talk things out, but that failed, obviously. Regardless, Peko's intentions were to protect someone close to her, hardly a selfish act.

Bullshit. Fuyuhiko's motive was just petty revenge.

>Gundam and Neko both agreed that one of them would die. Gundam did what he did because he was the only one who hadn't given up on life,

Gundham was trying to get out for himself. He was being selfish.

Literally you're painting the DR2 characters' motives in a better light than the DR1 cast.

Mondo raged out and immediately felt guilty and Sakura tried to redeem herself in the end along with maybe Sayaka.

See? I can do what you're doing as well.

Yeah when I first played DR2 I thought she was pretty despicable, but after going through it and thinking about it again, I realized she really was just a victim of terrible luck.

Would you kill someone right now just because you were told your mom /might/ be in danger?

It's not rational, man. He just used the mom thing as an excuse to justify his actions.

Frankly, I want both alive. Neither one deserved what they went through and at this point, 'hope' feels bleak and worthless.

If you grabbed Kaede's ahoge and stroked it, would white liquid with a scent close to mayonnaise come out?

And Sayaka wanted to save her groupmates. Same reasoning.

What made me sad though is that it wasn't even terrible luck, it was the fact that she took it upon herself to try and save Ibuki and Nagito, and because of that she was exposed to and caught the virus.

And Sayaka was trying to save her best friends. Actually his reasons look even less sympathetic than Sayaka's since he at least knew he'd be dooming the others to death. Sayaka never knew the rules because she died before they got announced

>He had the most screen time but 0 development. If he suddenly became the ultimate hope it would be a gigantic asspull.

Episode 04

>I want to save everyone, but I just bring disaster to them... I can't save anyone.
>Why can't I be like Naegi?!

Episode 09

>I can't believe Munakata might be the mastermind...
(Kirigiri) Anyway, let's look for Naegi and the others.
>Him? I can't see him helping much...

I still bet on Ryota being the traitor or mastermind. Really, it's the only reveal that would actually bring surprise to the viewer and would be able to lead to arguments about how he did it and such. It's also allow some kind of break down which are always amusing. Also, having a brainwashed Chisa as the mastermind would be an asspull due to her body and would be rather boring since there'd be nothing to it aside from brainwashing. Ryota falling by himself would make a much more compelling antagonist.

Thanks man I appreciate it

Sonia's nature makes it impossible for me to ship her with Gundham. I cant see them beyond anything as friends.

I personally think she's dead because of the amount of time she's spent a corpse, but I agree with you that the ambiguity makes it difficult to tell. If she shows up next episode or in the last episode I won't be terribly surprised.

I like her character so I can't say I want her dead, but I like that her death spurred on Makoto. So at least if she comes back she'll come back after he already unpunished Munakata, meaning he won't get a lot of backwards development.

But with DR you never know. I'm half-expecting Chiakers to show up at some point as well.

I hear you, at least we dont have to wait that much longer taken the subs dont get delayed.

Even with her actress comments im actually still suspicious of what ogata was saying about future lines from her, like she was really at a loss for words at what to describe it as and flashback just sounded like damage control for almost saying too much, ive been on the kirigiri is dead boat since ep 9 but ogata is pretty infamous for spoiling shit by complete accident.

>Gundham was trying to get out for himself. He was being selfish.
Gundham literally only had two choice. Either kill to survive or die

>Most of the killers (except for Mikan) have some justification in DR2 to make them more sympathetic.

Not really. Their justification is literally not that different from Sayaka and Sakura who were planning to kill for the sake of their loved ones. Mondo is debatable since he didn't mean to kill Chihiro.

Fuyuhiko said that he wasn't gonna kill her until she started yelling her. And even with that,was peko the only that killed and she did it to made Fuyuhiko win the game.

>Gundham was trying to get out for himself. He was being selfish.
Yes, And is still the best motive in the series.
Wanting to life is very human, Extra points for being the only one that accepted that he was a killer instead of yelling like a idiot.

New thread

New thread.

And everybody was perfectly content with not betraying each other and dying if it came to that.

Gundham jumped the gun and decided he wanted to get out only. He was selfish and not sympathetic in the least.

I am on a weird boat where i realize from a narrative standpoint she should stay dead, but due to my attachment to her as a character and my general hatred of killing off characters in sequels i actually wont hold it against the show if shes alive.

but again more than anything, i just hate the amiguity, i really enjoyed the series thus far especially ongoing where you never knew what would come next thanks to there being no source material, but at this point i do just want it to be fucking over with already cause the ambiguity is killing me not just for kirigiri but for the whole series, chisa has enough ambiguity to be the mastermind whilst there is less ambiguity about her not being leaving me just wondering who the fuck it is. Everything for this finale has turned into a big what if scenario for everything and i just want to marathon it like how i played DR1 and DR2's 5th and 6th chapter in a single sitting.

They both suck.

Which one do I choose?

kek

Chiakers.

Unbelieveable

Yeah, Fuyuhiko did plan the whole thing for revenge, and he was about to kill Mahiru, but Peko is the one who jumped the gun and killed her. She did this so that Fuyuhiko wouldn't be in danger when the trial came.

As for Gundam, I literally never implied what he did wasn't only for himself. It's true. He did what he did to save himself, and ONLY himself. That's completely true. But How can you fault him for that, when everyone else is saying they're fine with dying without a fight? If you feel like that's bullshit, you're obviously not just gonna sit on your thumbs and let it happen. You're gonna do shit about it. Wanting to live is not a shitty motive. It's probably actually the best motive of all. All of that aside, Case 4 is entirely a bullshit play by Monokuma, akin to holding a gun to all of their heads and saying "Kill someone now, or you're all dead."

>Fuyuhiko said that he wasn't gonna kill her until she started yelling her. And even with that,was peko the only that killed and she did it to made Fuyuhiko win the game

Doesn't matter. The fact he was even plotting to kill in the first place the way he was doing isn't excusable. He still was doing this over petty revenge.

Yes, And is still the best motive in the series.

>Wanting to life is very human, Extra points for being the only one that accepted that he was a killer instead of yelling like a idiot.

He's still as sympathetic as Celeste.

The first thread to aquire juzoposting shall remain.

You're correct. In DR1 he doesn't tell you all the rules until the first trial but in DR2 he's pretty upfront about everything right away, presumably because Junko was in more of a hurry this time.

They were gonna eat each others.
And the fact that the other give up and decided to die doesn't means that you have to die like a bitch. That was very human.
Gundam only decidedto kill because he was gonna die and he decided to kill the robot instead or a normal person.

Whichever one was made first.

So he should have died because everyone else was a suicidal pussy?
You're a retard

Gundam should have just killed himself if he really wanted everyone else to be free.

>he's pretty upfront about everything right away
The rule about limiting the amount of people a single person can kill comes much later. He is also very vague about wether the killer counts or not for the body discovery annoncement.

Except the mastermind rule was removed.

You have to remember that Fuyuhiko is a yakuza,he was raised to be like that.

>He's still as sympathetic as Celeste.
Now that's bullshit, Celes two of the nciest guy in the game kill for money, Gundam kill a robot that for him was probramy just a PC designed to act like Nekomaru because he was gonna die starving.

Fuyuhiko was a crime of passion done right. At least he had a reason to be mad at the person he ended up getting killed. Mondo just suddenly went psychotic and killed someone who was completely innocent.

His goal wasn't to get everyone out it was to get himself out. Obviously, he didn't want any of them to die, but he wanted to live.

You missed the point of CH4.
Gundam wanted to live.

His goal was to live, why would he kill himself?

>He's still as sympathetic as Celeste.
Bullshit
Celes: Kill two guys for a casttle with vampires.
Gundam: Don't wants to die

Pretty much. Mahiru was no saint, helping to covering up a murder.

And contrary to what the guy arguing this keeps implying, revenge is a pretty understandable motive. Wanting justice for a family member who was murdered isn't something I consider morally wrong

I know. I'm saying that if they wanted him to be 100% painted as a good guy then he should have just killed himself.

My point is that Gundam's position would be defensible if it was a suciide. The fact that he killed another person invalidates any altruistic part of his own crime, even if that's how people try to defend it and how the game itself tries to defend it.

His motive was good and I just cant see him as a bad guy. He isnt Celes where she did it for money. They were literally starving in the funhouse.

Also,
Let's not forget that Fuyuhiko was raised to be like that, We don't know why Mondo was like that but probably his reason is not as good as Fuyuhiko's,

Gundam just wanted to live, That's a good motive and make him very defensible .

The altruism was never there to begin with. Gundam's only goal was to save himself. Gundam is very much a subscriber to "survival of the fittest", so in that situation, he was forced to realize that he was not the fittest, which is why he was so accepting of his death.

JOBBER!

Nagito one?

DIY

That was only true in the Twilight game Junko made, Mahiru believed in Sato and never knew the truth in her RL

I guess we'll never really know if this is true, or if it was just a retcon in DR3