youtube.com/watch?v=X0FxQNNMs5A
strawpoll.me/11255353
strawpoll.me/11246303/
strawpoll.me/11254419
jinjojess.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha? Anta Baka?

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

She's a detective, but can't seem to figure out that Naegi just isn't interested.

Chiaki got impaled through the fucking lungs and other vital organs

Honestly i love Chiaki but bringing her back will be the biggest, most tragic incident in all of anime

It would be so fucking retarded I would consider both KiriJunko and Bandai Mastermind to be true

She's dead, we should get out of this bargaining stage

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

He totally can, and I sure hope that he will!

Is there anyone who can even remotely uncuck our boy Kazuichi?

Fuck off. Izuru has every single talent, he can at least repair her body.

>DR1 Junko was Chisa, DR3 Future Chisa is Junko

I'd kill myself. But I doubt it. Monokuma sounds too different (speaking style, not his VA) and his messages were pre-recorded it seems.

Will Naegi confess to Kirigiri before the end of the series?

Soda's true wife.

She literally just gave up with him after case 4. Hilarious

Fuck off, that's MY true wife.

>repair her body

Sure Izuru can do everything, but only everything that can actually make sense. No fucking way can Izuru save Chiaki, he doesn't have equipment on him surely. By the time he gets em Chiaki will have bled out

If Chiaki is alive I wont say Kodaka is a hack, but fucking retarded. I hope magic isn't involved in this bullcrap

NOPE
NO WAY
NO HOW
NOT HAPPENING
BITCH IS FUCKING DEAD AND CHISA AND KYOUKO ARE TOO
JUNKO SAID IT HERSELF
YOU FAGS NEED TO ACCEPT THIS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

She's dead, Jim.

Best to just accept it and move on.

Calm down.

Quote from Junko Enoshima, who was defeated by quite literally the miracle of HOPE.

Every. Single. Talent.
And luck.
Have you seen the length of his mane? He can sew her up with that. In a world where drugs can turn pomeranians into the size of a house, you need to free up your imagination a little.

He'd better do it.

>but only everything that can actually make sense
Case 2-6 is calling

OH PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE
WAITING FOR YOUR TOUCH

Hinata-kun!

Stop getting mad in every thread.

>SHSL Paramedic/Surgeon/Doctor/Nurse
>not being able to save a person from bleeding out

She'll be make it, I know it. (Though probably in a coma)

But then again, didn't AI Junko say the exact same things in SDR2? Mocking the hopes and dreams of others for a miracle, only to be completely and utterly proven wrong?

Maybe... Maybe those optimists have a point. Maybe the "realists" are the ones who need to take a reality check this time around.

>but only everything that can actually make sense
My man, have you played any DR game?

>Hinata-kun! Let's play again!

>yfw all 3 waifus survive

> Tfw none of the DR1 characters actually die.

Togami left the building the moment he noticed that one of his mooks flipped a trap, Kirigiri Cure W'd her way to survival, Aoi was fake-killed, and Weedman isn't even involved.

It'd be the most disappointing ending every if none of them died. Hopefully we get KiriJunko or Asahina being Chisa, at least then someone important will die.

>quoting the girl who got defeated by HOPE and FUTURE

And people say Chiakifriends were full of delusions.

I get Chiaki and Kirigiri, but who's the third? Chisa? Fuck that bitch

The survivor Monaka was talking about was Junko.

Aren't 3 characters in V3 related to magic or something?

Silly user, he's talking about Juzo.

No. Chisa suffered a lot, she deserves her happy ending with Munakata.

Juzo, of course.

That would be so fucking disappointing.

Does anybody else not like non-AI Chiaki? I feel like she should've stayed simply a program

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending!

Fuck off.

If you were in a killing game which 15 characters from any DR cast would you want to play with? Who would be your heroine and rival?

Juzo literally sold out the world to stay in the closet.
He had his chance and he blew it harder than he could ever blow Munakata's cock.

Chisa was what you call the perfect human specimen.
Don't take her despair phase into account. That could've happened to anyone.

Here I am, my friend
Her death made me feel more despair than in DR2

Play with Chihiro(wearing boy clothes)
Heroine is Chiaki
Rival is Kirigiri

I just want one scene of them playing games together again. It can be one minute, I'll even take a still, but I want it.

I thought the whole point was that he never had a chance because Munakata loved Chisa.

Oh please, Junko would have bullshitted her way through anyway.

Reporting in as I fear the 404 is nearing in the other thread, my friend!

The faggot could have tried, or at least come clean that he had feelings for him.

It doesn't matter, he caved in with only a little bit of coercion while Chisa needed to be mind hacked into obeying her.

Juuzo isn't exactly the brighest tool in the shed, moreover there is a reason why Junko called it a "weakness". Chisa was mentally stronger, and that's all there is to it.

Not like Junko couldn't just brainwash him and tell the despairified Juzo to tell Munakata "That Enoshima Junko sure is a hopeful gal am I right? Yes siree! Nothing despairful about her at all"

Here's mine I guess

For someone who talked big about hope and following Munakata, he sure did a good job throwing away that small chance in preventing the world from turning into despair because of his own selfish desires.
He was a fucking hypocrite.

My point exactly. Forget gender, even if he was a cute boxer girl, Juzo simply doesn't have the mental fortitude.

Why? He knew he had no chance and it only would have made things weird or at worst ruined his friendship with both of them. The whole Junko ultimatum is one thing, but I don't think he deserves shit for keeping it secret before then.

>He's literally down to the ground and if he said no she'd kill him
>Chisa and class 77 were already goners
>Chiaki was already set in motion for the last step in Junko's brainwash video to corrupt the world

I like the optimism that Juzo could've prevented it if he told Munakata, but I think it would've resulted into both dying and the world still being fucked.

I agree, but that's no reason to bully our boy. Everybody has weaknesses of his own.

Before then? Maybe.
But at that point? To invoke the meme, Juzo knew why Munakata would hate him for doing that.

It's not even about him stopping Junko, it's about him not being a spineless wimp.

Juzo needs to be bullied, and bullied hard. Maybe after taking a few dozen knockouts in -that- ring he'd be able to stand up for himself, but instead he kept playing defensively.

>create a new thread because the other one will "probably" get deleted
>it doesn't
>now we have two threads

Way to go Einsteins

>Spineless wimp

You're an actual retard if you think picking death over living's a spineless and dumb thing to do.

Make that three

What happened to Munakata's ideals?

But that is the second one.

You're probably counting the old as the 3rd.

Was it neccesary to kill the chiaki with so much pain, and rub salt in her multipples wound by letting er meet her first love turned into a monster.

Unfortunately, yes. Only by crushing her that thoroughly would her resurrection be possible.

Forgot to post mine

>he sure did a good job throwing away that small chance in preventing the world from turning into despair
Stop talking like everybody and their mother knew the Apocalypse was coming.
>For someone who talked big about hope and following Munakata
You're mixing it up, it's because he knows he's partly responsible that he's working so hard and talking big about hope and following Munakata blindly like a headless chicken. Back in despair, he was merely trying to supprt Munakata in his endeavor to become headmaster/director and keep the school and its board from doing bad shit.

He did know, you're right. And he probably hated himself for it. I know that doesn't justify it, but I guess I just can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Hello juzoboys. Kirigiru fags here, may whoever winds up with the short end of the stick tomorrow know that our condolences are mutual regardless of if giri or juzo are dead.

Stay strong my friends. For your waifu/husbando

>wants Gundam as his rival
GOOD LUCK MORTAL

Chiakifag here, I think it was necessary because if not, it would have been a real asspull to make her a real human being in the first place

That doesn't stop the pain, though ;_;

Back then the ideals were to have a new HPA that wasn't shit. I wouldn't give my life for a weak ideal. It wasn't the great ideal of becoming hope yet, it was an ideal of starting a new HPA. To say that he caused everything because he preferred living over being death is an idiotic thing to say. Especially since everything was already going to hell as Junko had her dumbass plot device video already.

Who si the smeliest, flattest and ugliest dangarompa ?

At the end of the day, here's what counts:
1. Chisa was willing to die for Munakata and showed that by venturing into a dangerous place.
2. Juzo was, quite clearly, not.

Feeling sorry for him is fine, I get that, I feel a little bad that he had to be so weak. I just get angry when I see people saying he deserves to live more than Chisa.

See above, and stop making excuses for him.

It's obvious Junko didn't give a shit about her. Otherwise she would have told her what happened to Hinata.

Komaeda

I'd honestly kill for a translation of SDR2 where everyone speaks chuuni

Izuru saves her but hides her from the despairs and Junko so Junko does not try to kill her again.

>other vital organs
Which ones? Obviously not the super duper vital ones considering the asspull conversation.

IM BELIEVING IN MIRACLES!

You're the one making excuses you fucking retard. Chisa ventured into that place and Juzo went to face Junko head-on. I'm saying what's real as he couldn't have stopped jack shit, but you keep insisting to hammer your thought into others while it's a fucking subjective one that's based on hate on a character. You're a fucking idiot, period.

Late reply went for a shower but anyway

I swear that its been said that most of things that happen aren't really a 100% accurate

For example the execution in, idk, Junko's case. She didn't really get fucked up that hard, until the final blow. Her being squashed and shit was just over the top for the animation, but it didn't really happen.

i know the DR universe is retarded but it does have some bit of realism in it. Nothing of which should keep Chiaki alive. I know I should hope for her to be alive, cause I'd want to see that but I'd much rather they don't do that. Those tears people shed for that torturous death would be for nothing and IT.JUST.WONT.MAKE.SENSE

If Chiaki is alive then Mukuro should fucking be alive too my niggeroonies

I don't think he deserves to live more than Chisa, they both do. The original post just set up for the joke too well and I couldn't resist.

That one bitchy loli

Why would I want them to die? I hope they all come out of it alive

I am 100% down for Bandai Mastermind.

komaeda is a boy----a cute boy.

>Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Incredible Magnificent Wonderful Chuunibyou Edition
>With free bandages, eyepatch and coloured contact lenses
>Limited edition includes "How to become a master of darkness" by Tanaka Gundam

No he won't. She's already dead and he'll then continue fucking Junko

Pretty awesome taste

>1. Chisa was willing to die for Munakata and showed that by venturing into a dangerous place
That's true but did you forget the "Sorry Kyousuke, I might not see you ever again"?
Obviously her students were more important to her. With Juzo at least you just know there's nobody else.

For starters Juzo does not butcher children for kicks and then keeps photos of the deal so he can despair his husbando...

Everyone deserves more to live than Chisa.

Thanks Reverse Satan, now show us yours.

Read this in Miyuki Sawashiro's voice. I know she's Toko but when I think of Juzo talking like that I think of Seo.

How delusional are Chiakifags? Izuru won't be doing shit for that corpse.

>Everyone deserves more to live than Chisa.

She was brainwashed man.

This.
Punching normies is okay, killing children isn't.

That isn't the real Chisa though. Munakata will break her brainwash with LOVE. That's the real theme of DR3.

>If Chiaki is alive then Mukuro should fucking be alive too
Except Mukuro was left on the floor bleeding surrounded by random terrified high schoolers while Nanami was left on the floor next to the guy who has every single talent ever.

I want Nanami to stay dead because I like her AI version way better but that part didn't really make sense.

I know the brainwashing is lame, but it's still canon. That's not really her fault.

Here, let me boil it down even more for you:
When the option of death or betrayal came up, Juzo chose betrayal.
I'm not saying you can't like Juzo.

Yeah, I thought so, but I had to take the bait to explain my own feelings on Juzo.

That's well in line with Munakata's ideals, though. She was sacrificing herself for them in the hope that HPA could be saved.

Fuck you, Chisa would never do that outside of literally being brainwashed.

Funny, I read it in Tohsaka's voice.

Why are people bitching about brainwashing when it's been a thing since Zero? Any idiot should have seen this coming.

She's dead. Just ignore the delusional fags

Brainwashing is always cheap, no matter the reason.

Considering Future is a sequel to the games, what choices do you think Naegi did canonically?
Did he ever do Asahina's FTEs and give her a vibrating kokeshi?

I guess they were HOPING for something else

I wonder what would brainwashed Juzo do, kill Chisa and persona for maximum despair?

Was Izuru crying over Mukuro getting speared and was he standing next to her when it happened? Who was the body that blew up in 1-5.

Until we see a grave or something for Chiaki. Imma hope so hard it'll turn to despair and eat my soul.

>Death or betrayal
So he acted like a normal human being by not picking death?

So what's your exact fucking point? I don't get it, people like you are what I don't understand. You hate a character for making an actual rational and human decision in an anime. Especially in Danganronpa it seems that anyone who makes a rational decision is frowned upon, but the more retarded it gets is somehow validated? I'm not a Juzofag, but I can sympathize with the guy as he felt like one of the most human characters we've had up till now.

EVERY
SINGLE
TALENT
We've SEEN one that's capable of regenerating wounds at the bare minimum (Seiko's drugs).

Furthermore, you should try remembering that Junko taunted her and broke her spirit. That's just not fair to a maiden, let alone one that's the main heroine.

Chiaki not being dead after being impaled by 20 spikes and bleedng out for 10 mintues would be the biggest, most awful, most tragic asspull in DR history.

It's already bad enough that she's a real person.

You're fucking retarded

Why didn't he just lie to Junko and tell Munakata when Junko left?

>So he acted like a normal human being by not picking death?
Yes. That's not the kind of person Munakata loved. The kind of person he loved said she was willing to die for him.

My 'point' is that I want Chisa to have her happy ending with Munakata and I don't think Juzo deserves it at all. That's it. Nothing else to be said.

>Chiakifags

Chisa is dead so get over it.

I'm going to give Junko a little credit and say that her analyst powers would help her see through that lie.

This series is retarded.

Super high school level? Pfft

Can we go all Dark Knight and have Munakata be the one who is the Hope that people deserve but not want?

>"We can't let people know that FF was destroyed from the inside out and that Chisa fell into despair."

We don't know about that yet. The last scene we got was him lying on the floor wasn't it? We didn't see him get up or did I miss something?

No shit he loved Chisa and not Juzo, because he's not gay.

Chisa won't get her happy ending as she's either dead or she's the mastermind in which she'll go for maximum despair and watch as Munakata kills himself to stop her.

So this bitch....
>dumps her childhood lover Matsuda to start dating Izuru, then messes around with both boys dying her school life with frenching Matsuda and doing whatever with Izuru off screen when she took him away
>kills her original boyfriend and then fully starts dating her new boyfriend and with him along her sister and her boyfriend's new classmates goes off and destroys the fucking world.
>Then she traps her own classmates with her sister, gets most of them killed along with her sister, kills herself after some manlet gave her a despairgasm with his hopestick which had her turning her affections to him. >Her spirit literally jumps into her AI chips and has her boyfriend come fetch her so they can get her plan going not knowing said boyfriend was losing interest in her and vice versa because of manlet.
>Then she gets another killing game going thanks to boyfriend so she can take her boyfriend and his classmates bodies for herself and also lure the boy she's begun crushing on into the program just to see her.
>Gets most of boyfriend's classmates killed and manlet comes to the rescue.
>Literally flirts with him in front of boyfriend who she thinks is sleeping and isn't watching her being a cheating slut.
>Said boyfriend wakes the fuck up and Junko is caught in the act and not expecting this turn of events.
>Breaks up with her in the most humiliating way possible by choosing something that isn't her whole life ordeal which breaks said Junko. >Loses the will to do literally anything afterwards even go on as her favorite Monokuma

And people say Junko ISN'T a whore?

Juzoboy here! My friends. I think our boy is dead we should just give up on our gay boy!

Does she DESERVE that happy ending?
Even the RoD at the very best are getting a bittersweet, being forced into exile from the world since, even if they were innocent by brainwashing, NO ONE is going to forgive them for their atrocities against the entire world.

Why should Chisa be any better, why should he forgive her so easily?

The moment she was impaled she should've been dead.
The fact that she was able to hold a conversation for 5 minutes after that, confirms that SHSL Jesus will save her.

JUZOBOYS

>Yes. That's not the kind of person Munakata loved. The kind of person he loved said she was willing to die for him.
Well, at least we agree on Munakata being a douche.

Wat is junkos motivation.

Do be a dork like any of those lame Ultimates. Post yah boy at his finest

Something feels off about this post, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

>Monacaposter
It's already obvious that you're once again trying to instigate, my friend. Please, just give up as it's not giving it's fruition for you and it never has. I'm starting to feel pity for you in your attempts, Monacafriend.

She was about to be redeemed by her love of Makoto.
If only they had graduated, instead of deleted her, She would have been able to keep the hopelet for eternal romance and hope between each other, surely she would only rape him twice the hour.

Well we know she's a whore dating two boys and fucking both of them. I'm sure she's fucked Matsuda and might have fucked Kamukura too at some point.

Go back to space Monaca. See you in V3.

I agree with that!

Who Will Be Kaede's Kirigiri and Byakuya/Chiaki and Komaeda?

Or will all characters actually have a brain this time?

Junko is also known to be a pathological liar

I don't understand, I didn't think much of him until now, but now I'm physically attracted to his 2D form.

This, Chisa and Juzo both deserve better than Munakata.

Capman is Kirigiri. Hopebot is Byakuya.

>We don't know about that yet. The last scene we got was him lying on the floor wasn't it? We didn't see him get up or did I miss something?
Juzo left her off Scot free. This was before DR0.

What? There's still an episode to go so we'll find out. I meant the last scene was her walking away and him still lying on the floor, hit by a baseball bat and not really in a state to move.

I hope we don't have fucking blatant old character expies this time. It somewhat worked for DR2 due to it intentionally going for parallels but they don't need to do that again here.

Though since some of these characters apparantly have the same Talents as some older characters I guess there's no point in me hoping otherwise.

You are silly if you think that Munakata isn't going to fix her with the power of the HOPE Naegi gave him.

Because he loves her, in case the montage in episode 10 didn't clue you in.

>people claiming Bandai is the mastermind
You're getting double fooled. They already used the "kill the bad guy fist" trick once in the series, at this point the writers are expecting that old fans suspect giga nigga and the reveal would be a letdown.

I just wish UDG would have ended with the bad end, with Komaru broken and despaired, trying to break her brother too, so her existence had meaning again and they would be together as siblings, and erasing the FF, for having the gall to blame her for killing all the children, and for despair.

The Byakuya should be alolan Aoi just to fuck with everyone's expectations.
Make her a back alley doctor, giving her the most knowledge over the cause of death and stuff, and have her try to lie her way into the trials to incriminate the people she deduced were guilty.

It took you this long?
This episode right here is when the JUZOBOYS pasta started my man, keep up.

>You are silly if you think that Munakata isn't going to fix her with the power of the HOPE Naegi gave him.

Are you actually retarded? She's brainwashed into despair and you think he'll blab his way in there? Hell, she needs the NWP.

>rival not the same gender as the protagonist
No.

Cap is the Kiri/Chiaki he is in the same place that Kirigiri in the trials too.
Hopebot is the Togami.

Chisa died first though she would be the letdown. The shitty gag character being the mastermind would be hilarious.

NIGGER NIGGER LISTEN

I don't like using the word delusional, but that's what you are

So what if he has every talent? To be honest, this is something he specifically shouldn't do, since its so aroused in despair. He could not have forseen using his 'analytical abilities' because this is all enshrouded in despair. Her death was in despair and we all know Izuru fucked off the hope side. She's dead and we have to face it

Chisa died first though.

Also I don't even care about that, the story has all but lost my interest at this point and I just want to be entertained. Despair giganigga voiced by KugiRie could do that.

>the biggest, most awful, most tragic asspull

He's gonna do it isn't he. Kodaka's going to do it. You'd better fucking not Kodaka.

Not just talking, action. Like Despair Chisa herself said, with the power of both of their hopes combined, Munakata will be able to save Chisa without killing her.

Dude, source to the talents?

I'm calling Hopebot, he looks like that one prick that's gonna be a prick for the sake of being a prick.

Chiaki/Kirigiri is Gakuran-kun, Komaeda is boyband sailor/Twintail, Byakuya is Cuckbot.

Yeah, sure they WERE in a relationship, but why should Munakata forgive her so easily, when he was absolutely willing to cut down the others on mere suspicions, even before going punished persona?

Maybe she does get debrainwashed, but even then, she should need to work on a bittersweet ending, not getting everything in a plate, while the hopelet, Hajime or the other remnants have to work hard and cry for their missing loved ones.

They should just date each other

this is literally what you sound like

Because she knew he'd lie? She had him on the ground and blackmailed for a reason.

>Not just talking, action. Like Despair Chisa herself said, with the power of both of their hopes combined, Munakata will be able to save Chisa without killing her.

This is not a fairytale, if you want a happy ending go watch a show that isn't directed by Kodaka who praises both Uchikochi and Urobutcher. He's not going to write a great romantic exit with a happy ending and if you think he will you're deluded.

Don't know why but threads got very comfy, recently. Good job anons

I know, I was there, but I wasn't attracted to him back then.
He's so beautiful.

Because he loves her.

I blame all of this on the Yasuke, Izuru and Mukuro.

All they had to do was try and give her the D or the V in Mukuro's case

Did you copy part of my post anonigga?
@

Do it with the Chaika face

Does Cred Forums like small boats?

I feel like a lot of Juzo"boys" find him handsome but aren't actually attracted to him.
For the record I am attracted to him.

Dream on, edgemaster.

What is this? A boat for ultimate ants?

Sayaka died first senpai, so no letdown

You sound like the common Chiakifag my fellow anonigga. Stop being delusional and accept her death

Kaede's gonna be her own Kirigiri, she seems competent. If you're wondering about who will not be a retard in trials, I guess I'd say Red, Hopebot, Hat, and Maid. I could also see Hat, Fuccboi, and Red being rival-types

>And people say Chiakifriends were full of delusions.

They are full of delusions. This whole thread has been full of their delusions

They're reaching Kirigirifag levels

I thought he was a sexy beast from the start even when I wasn't liking him yet

Juzo's gay, man.

Yeah, you're deluded.

>edgemaster

What? So I'm an edgemaster for saying you won't get your deluded happy ending? Have you seen this anime in general? Do you think he'll magically revive all the protags their waifus? Mate, Kodaka adores Uchikochi and Urobutcher, he's not going to write a happy ending and if you're gonna go with calling someone edgy for something as simple as that then I don't even know what to say.

It's like I'm dealing with people who only watch SoL or believed in Fate/Zero having a happy ending for Kiritsugu.

Not even him, but not wishing for or expecting a saturday morning cartoon-type of ending is being an edgemaster?

Really i feel they got much worse recently. Alot more non ironic shitposting

I feel like these threads have been pretty comfy all along. I've pretty much gone nowhere else on Cred Forums for the whole time the anime has been airing

Hopebot or cap will probably be the Kirigiri and I think the Togami could be red twintails or shuriken ojou

Friendly reminder that Bandai is the mastermind. Sayaka died first then did Junko.
Chisa died first then Bandai.

Basically this

Who knew waifufags were this embarrassing whenever their waifu die?

I think his over the top antics captured the heart of millions.

I can't lust after characters I don't like. I'm glad I changed my mind.

ole!

Doesnt this scene prove it is Chisa?

>DR1
>nobody trusts each other
>DR2
>everyone trusts each other
>DRV3
>???

And this is why shippingfags are cancerous

Of course i love small boats, i FUCKING LOVE small boats they teach you how to use your space efficiency and are economics, they're are perfect for small travels, PERFECT

Only trust those within their groups

Friendly reminder that SAYAKA IS THE MASTERMIND! Because Naegi's SHSL luck actually saved her, despite it never working directly to the benefit of anyone other than him before or since!
What? It's just as plausible as some of the shit we hear here

Some people kinda believe in some of the others, sometimes

Nobody trusts Kaede and hopebot because twintails manipulates them

I want to marry Sonia!

Of course. There's plenty of hope for boats of all shapes and sizes to go around

Blame the delusional waifufags and shipperfags

The memes and V3 are the only things keeping this thread afloat

Hey. I'm scared for tomorrow. I'm scared about finding out whether Kirigiri and/or Juzo is still alive or not. I'm scared about what Asahina found out in Kirigiri's notebook. I'm scared of Ryouta's phone. I'm scared that the mastermind's going to be revealed. I'm scared of getting BTFO. Help.

Probably going to come back to this once I have more time

Everyone acknowledges that they're all criminal scumbags, and that crimes(read:murder) being committed is par for the course

>DR2
>everyone trusts each other

???

Remember that the notebook might be a plant

But dr has had happy likecendings before. Dr0 was the only one with a downright sad end

Also your deluding yourself if you dont think kirigiri is coming back next ep

He's the type of villain that would attack a magical girl while she's transforming. Fantastic.

Juzo boys on the front page!

If you kill yourself right now then you'll never have to worry about finding any of that out.

Most DR endings are bittersweet

Well giri is basically confirmed alive

DR1 was based around "DISTRUST", so I hope we go back to that. I like it when the characters are wary of each other.

Me too. I would have definitely had hatesex with him. Now it's completely lovesex.

Yes, At least after the first chapter.
They trust each other so much that think that Monokuma was lying about the traitor.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Will we see a return of AI Chiaki?

Is Glasses Sayaka supposed to be older than the others or something?

I agree with you that he`s probably not going to revive all the waifus but considering SDR2 ended with a literal miracle it`s not fair to say Kodaka doesn`t write happy endings.

This guy is one of my favourite V3 designs and I hope he survives/is involved in a great case

FIGHT ME

Why are people saying DrV3 characters are scattered into groups?

The anime has been straight up breaking the fourth wall and admitting that it's meant to induce despair

So the answe to the "why" was "you know you cocksucking faggot"?

Shh! Chiaki is sleeping!

I can already feel that my heart is going to beat like a fucking jackhammer before I start the episode tomorrow

Friendly reminder that both of these girls are dead and never coming back.

Junko wins, your waifus are dead.

>harboring an extravagant shoulder wound
>doesn't give a fuck and worries about Muhkatana

shit man

wait how did SDR2 end with a miracle

Looks like Case 3 fodder to me

My waifu is alive though, fuck off Junko.

The first 3 characters we were shown seem to be in a tight group with each other and they even stand next to each other in class trails.

>implying she'd ever want to fuck Mukuro

>Trust nobody, not even yourself.

I hope we have people breaking out of the norm.

But I guess the Kirigiri/Chiaki will be the cap boy unless it's a ruse, the Togami will be the twin tails girl or robo boy and the Komaeda will be the greenish blonde fuccboi

This guy looks pretty american-ish style, I don't know what to feel

>Also your deluding yourself if you dont think kirigiri is coming back next ep

Yeah I doubt it.

>But dr has had happy likecendings before. Dr0 was the only one with a downright sad end

I wouldn't call DR2 a happy ending. Izuru recovering as Hajime only to still find everything boring and knowing what he has seen and done in his past. It's not a happy ending, DR1 had a happy ending in the case of going into the world with hope for the future.

It was a miracle, but it wasn't a happy ending. The ending was rather tragic as they decided to stay on Jabberwock, divided from the rest of the world in a small group of 6 people, with recovered memories of their past and knowing it. It's bittersweet as the other user mentioned.

Literally the worst design in the cast and I hope he's the case 1 victim

She's still got 3 more episodes.

The shutdown sequence was supposed to revert the survivors to how they were before they entered the NWP. Instead Izuru was able to keep his memories as Hajime and the rest of the survivors at least mellowed out considering decided to stay and not try and kill Naegi and co.

All expectations of the meme designed characters are all gone now. He will die a shitter like hamster, Teru, and Bandai.

>Only character headshot that isn't in the courtroom.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wanna guess why he doesn't show up there?
Because he's the first one dead.

Byakuya sort of abandoned the rival role after case 2.

That's a load of bullshit user

o-okay then

but what if the afterlife is real? then I'll have regrets!

there have been so many arguments for and against I really can't tell which one's correct.

premonition. we suffered a lot this past week. let's hope the worst of the storm has passed.

I am setting my bar as low as possible and assuming that Kirigiri, Juzo, and Chiaki are all dead and gone so I can be filled with hope if I am proven wrong.

No going to lie. I got a real thrill when Juzo got his ass beat and humiliated in front of all the normies.

Serves him right for his treatment of Hajime.

The only one who's delusional is you

How did it NOT?

Wasn't it stated that they would get back their old memories, not that they'd overwrite the new ones?

>Kirigiri/Chiaki will be the cap boy unless it's a ruse
He is not being advertised tho.
People guessing that he is the kirigiri is because of that sprite and the ahoge.

>Implying they would spoil any case deaths in the trailer
Remember how the DR1 demo had Weedman murdered and the trailers showed Sayaka alive along with being implied as the main girl of the game?

>Or will all characters actually have a brain this time?
Good joke user

>isn't in the courtroom
Except he is.

Kirigiri and Chiaki weren't advertised either. Remember?

We didn't even get to see him get beat.
I would've gotten a thrill if it were Izuru.

>DR1
>happy ending

if "hope for the future" is your argument, then SDR2 also had a happy ending

H-He was just helping Hajime. He did nuffin wrong.

>tfw I felt like this less than a weeks ago and now it feels so very far away

That pathetic normalfag deserved it.

>Serves him right for his treatment of Hajime.
It's been 6 months kid.
Let it go.

Junko has been awful but I really like her theme that's been playing, do we have a soundtrack released yet?

Chiaki was one of the two girls showed in the first promotial art.
The other characters were Hinata,Akane and Twogami

The only advertised characters in DR1 and DR2 outside the protag are Sayaka, Twogami. THough Nagito had a lot of theories.

>if "hope for the future" is your argument, then SDR2 also had a happy ending

Not really. None of them went out to cleanse the world in contrary to the DR1 cast. DR1 was still bittersweet as they had a ton of losses and they didn't know how the outside world would be.

He looks fodder so he's probably gonna die

inb4 Kodaka subverts expectations and he survives instead

>thinking about Munakata is probably what helped him snap out or Ruruka's control

Meant for

>he's still trying after all this time
Fire that burns twice as bright also burns twice as fast, fagmaster. Yer shitposting days are done!

The shutdown sequence was supposed to delete everything from the game as if SDR2 never happened minus the deaths.

At the end we see Izuru deciding to live on as Hajime and Naegi commenting that the rest of the survivors aren`t the same as when he first meant them proving that a miracle happened and it wasn`t all just for nothing.

>Izuru didnt beat up Juzo

It sucks.

Unless Juzo is still alive in mirai and Hajime beats him up.

Good plan. Now we can't be disappointed unless Kodaka literally pulls something out of his ass.

Did they say that the shutdown was meant to delete everything?

Or maybe it was, you know, the pain from the long spear sticking out of his shoulder.

Ok 1 quick edit to make the eyes a bit better

in fanfics yeah

So why are we ignoring Ogata's spoilers now?

But my waifu, Sonia is alive and despair free.

And we've had one piece of promotional art, which contained Hopebot, Twintails and Hagakura2.0. If you're thinking they'll advertise the hero/kirigiri-alike character, they won't, most likely.

Naegi explains that it reverts everything to how it was before the simulation, although it still cant revive the dead.

That's what i saying.
How can he be a ruse when nothing points that he is gonna be important? If anything Bishie boy should be the ruse.

thicc!

Sonia later died of a cold.

>DR1 was still bittersweet

So it didn't have a happy ending.

user Mukuro fucking stinks. Junko would never touch her

>He will die a shitter like hamster, Teru, and Bandai.
>Implying that's not what Kodaka expects you to believe and won't use it for some twists

>Asachisa confirmed
>Naegi dies
>Mitarai becomes HOPE
>Only him and Munakata make it out alive (Togami and Togami got killed by the building collapsing)
SPIT IT OUT

She's not japanese.

>Every night I can feel her... the girl I've lost... the harem I've lost... it's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
>Junko sent us to hell... But we're going even deeper! Take back every girl that we've lost!

Because she said that it was her speculating on twitter and that people shouldn't take her words for granted.

I thought you meant it as a reason as to why he wouldn't be the hero due to no advertisement.

I'm putting it in comparison for the user calling me an edgelord. In terms of endings DR1 had the happiest one and within this franchise it can be considered a ""happy ending"".

Kirigiri wasn't advertised either IIRC. Chiaki was but not Kirigiri.

Seriously. Everyone seems to conveniently forget the part where Juzo was doing that in order to save his dumb life. Hajimeme would've committed suicide via 6 shots in his back if he'd been stubborn enough to keep digging/causing trouble.

>Mukuro stinks meme
wew

Does it really? A hundred normies returned the favor for Hajime. That's already more than we could've gotten.

I think all DR endings are considered happy outside of the people dying in the games.

Wonder how happy mirai will be.

>Nanami...
>Kyoko-san...
>Juzo....

He's literally the AC villager.

Not him, but DR1 sort of has a retroactively happy ending considering how Junko was essentially hyping the outside world up to be kill or be killed Mad Max wasteland even though at this point groups like the Future Foundation were actively organized and going after despair.

>Togami and Togami

Fuck off Hajimefag. Your boy is still the king of pathetic

TWOGAMI WAS WEEDMAN ALL ALONG

Twogami died in his pod from brain damage.

I'm racist against the UDs, but in actuality I'm a huge hypocrite. Sonia's the best SDR2 survivor.

>Tfw Juzo's last thoughts were about how Munakata found out about him lying about Junko and being gay

>If anything Bishie boy should be the ruse

Nothing points to the bishie boy being important. He hasn't been advertised like Hopebot, Twin Tails and Purple Hagakure.

>Let Junko do whatever cause he wants to stay in closet.

>2 secs apart
Twogamimind.

See:
I'm just making a comparison to what can be seen as a happy ending.

>You think

And that's why it's wrong. Look at what I said about DR2 and realise that it was a bittersweet ending. A miracle happened, but 5 were mindwiped and the other was aware of what happened, including all of his memories and what went wrong in his life and then look at despair arc and how he saw his waifu die. It wasn't a happy one I can tell you that much.

Can't wait to self-insert. I can finally be the thicc girl I've always wanted to be.

What if all the DR1s die except Naegi?

Hey, That would be great

>Die or live
Easy choice.

Sorta, I guess.
Would've been much better to act like police does when not letting random people do their own investigations. Or enter crime scenes.

Shit ending, Kodaka's a hack, etc.

why do i feel like every single one of those will come true

I want to insert my dick into Kaede, if you know what I mean.

Explain further.

That happens in every single ending. The story became too retarded for a good ending a very long time ago.

Ogata radio summary for Despair 10

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150599345414/summary-for-zetsubou-hens-2nd-radio

He was the only character that that attention in one megazine. The trailer focuses more on him than the other characters too.

>H-Hajime? So if I do this I can be the protagonist instead of that robot?
>yeah sure whatever

>t. buttblasted mukurofag

wew

You know he wasnt thinking about that. He was thinking
>shit, someone found out I'm a fag.
Besides, doesnt stop him from telling Munakata after he says to Junko he wont tell her.

This is why he can't be dead. Gotta clear up this misunderstanding.

Ain't even mad, Junkofag. Fite me 1v1 irl not over the internet and see what happens

>None of them went out to cleanse the world in contrary to the DR1 cast.
That happened later on. There was nothing about cleansing shit, it was just them dealing with the outside world whatever it was like as opposed to being holed up in the school.

DR2's ending actually wasn't that different to it, logistics aside. It's main difference at heart was just saying "hope and despair come hand in hand most of time, just deal with it" instead of going for the hope vs despair parable that DR1 had going on. Like with DR1, the actual fate of the cast post-ending at the time was left ambiguous as hell.

>Let HPA destroy your mind for muh talents and gamer fwiend

This, not even a Soniafag but I'm glad she survived.

She doesn't seems like the clumsy and stupid girl, she seems very reliable and she probably has sex knowledge comparable to Komaru (they know the basics).

>juzo should've never been assigned to security
>chisa should've never been assigned to teaching
munakata, undercover or not this was a shitty idea

>implying junko wouldn't know he was going to lie

You're a fat faggot who wants Hajimeme to grope you?

>He was the only character that that attention in one megazine

Not sufficient enough evidence as others have had the same focus in other pages of the magazine

>The trailer focuses more on him than the other characters too.

No it doesn't.

>clumsy and stupid girl with no sex knowledge
Those are memes, they don't actually exist.

>Chiaki got impaled through the fucking lungs and other vital organs
Yeah, she should have been dead before she even hit the ground; yet she struggled for another few minutes afterwards.
Oh well, she's dead and not coming back. The AI is dead too and not coming back.

Think again Kaede, your female antics won't take the protagonist spot away from me

>DR2's ending actually wasn't that different to it, logistics aside. It's main difference at heart was just saying "hope and despair come hand in hand most of time, just deal with it" instead of going for the hope vs despair parable that DR1 had going on. Like with DR1, the actual fate of the cast post-ending at the time was left ambiguous as hell.

Yup, but it was still a bittersweet ending. Same could be said for DR1 considering what the real truth was and what you figured out in the end of case 1-6. I'm of the opinion that it's vague to describe the endings as most are set up to have a certain "fill in yourself" kind of gimmick, but the further we went on with the series it just appeared to become grimmer and grimmer.

I know, right? Who wouldn't want to be like Kaede. Can't wait to play as her.

What's the thing you're gonna miss most about these threads once the anime is over?
Mine is probably Juzo-bros

Hearing this VA shineigans is kinda funny, even if I don't understand moon

youtube.com/watch?v=X0FxQNNMs5A

>Only waifus left alive are

Asahina
Akane
Sonia
Kotoko
Monaca
Komaru
Fukawa

Who is best(living) girl?

dub dubs confirm

Everything

I'm going to miss these threads in general, my friend. Usually I'm a lurker for each anime, but for once I just decided to go out on the threads and it's been a great experience that I won't forget, stay strong my friend as the ride isn't over yet.

See
Also, Kirigiri confirmed to come back?

Was about to say. They're the nicest waifufags.

Really, Chisa wasn't as ridiculous, although her going into the eye of the storm in a shady as fuck secret base without even reporting anything to anyone was the pinnacle of retardation.
>B-But her students were in danger
Still doesn't justify going by herself or not even giving pointers to anyone about the shady ass secret base. A photo or telling Kyousuke/Juzo via phone would have been just as good. Even if they'd tell her to turn back, it's not like she HAS to listen to them.
Seriously, Junko's plan downright DEMANDED everyone else acting completely retarded.

Forcing memes and OC and actually succeeding at making other people use them.

Wrong.

Should Juzo cover his pecs for the sake of decency?

>Who is best(living) girl?
Kirigiri

I want Asahina and Komaru to shove their boobs up against each other's

Everything. I'll feel so fucking lonely, even if I'm not. Actually, double lonely since we're not going to see Hope's Academy arc characters ever again, and I really like them.
Too bad I can't join the "ride" of DRV3, since I'm a dirty gajin.

But they were lying about saying he would keep his mind and personality.

no fuck off ur wrong its Sayaka xD

They literally all suck

the memes

Ur gay u like dick.

Is that something sister in-laws do with each other?

>Ogata: So, I can’t talk about many things happening onwards with Hikasa-san anymore, Er, how should I put this, she’s still coming out a little… bit…
Kirigiri confirmed alive

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Ironed shitposting is still shitposting.

Aoi.
Also, can we agree this man is a visionary:

>two right hands

>When Hanazawa (Nanami’s VA) was screaming for Nanami’s punishment scene, everyone else in the studio had to stay quiet to not make a sound at all. All the VA’s for 77th class were gathered up in one booth, watching Hanazawa’s live screaming for more than 10 minutes in silence. Just like how actual 77th class watched Nanami scream in agony through the screen. Ogata comments that the actors and actresses looked like actual people slowly falling in despair.

So it confirms that Naegi, Asahina, Mitarai and Munakata won't die being the last survivors.

They told him he'd be the same when he woke up, except talented.

Then when he did wake up and freaked the fuck out they put him back to sleep and got rid of the rest of his personality that they missed

>fucked shit up
>infiltrated the Future Foundation, continued to fuck shit up
>got bored and then left earth for space
how is she getting away with all of this?
why is she so weirdly endearing despite being so objectively terrible?

You forgot about Kanon.

This, and her Reserve Course raging proves she wasn't fit to be an instructor. A babysitter or day care teacher is much more suited towards her.

Maybe Junko has another special ability that plagues everyone with retardation.

When you have SHSL luck, that might just be the case.

>What is a flashback

user...

>not wanting to rub your face in mukuro's smelly hairy armpits
>not wanting to breathe deep of mukuro's sweaty combat boots
Trying living once in while

What makes you say that. At work and cant speak moon so the link means nothing to me

Tsumiki "Swiss Cheesaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Gamer Girl Grater" Mikan
Tsumiki "Every Drop Counts, Give Blood Today" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki's Dead, I'm Giving Hinata Head" Mikan
Tsumiki "I Hope You Like Really Big Needles, Chiaki" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill the Gamer, Win the Game" Mikan
Tsumiki "Kill his hope with despair to get his hope into your despair" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki Got Penetrated, Hajime Penetrates Me" Mikan
Tsumiki "Overwriting Chiaki's save file" Mikan
Tsumiki "Chiaki got Bored and I Scored" Mikan
Tsumiki "While Nanami naps, I empty his sack" Mikan
Tsumiki "Dungeon Master" Mikan
Tsumiki "Taking your extra man to make him her man" Mikan
Tsumiki "Game over for you, New Start for her" Mikan
Tsumiki "Cheating Chiaki for Hitting that Hinata" Mikan
Tsumiki "Healing your man's heart while you bleed out of yours" Mikan
Tsumiki "Keeping him warm while you go cold" Mikan
Tsumiki "Your hope is defiled so she could bear his child" Mikan
Tsumiki "Stealing Chiaki's levels in love" Mikan
Tsumiki "Capture the Flags" Mikan
Tsumiki "Tripping onto Hajime while Chiaki trips on traps" Mikan
Tsumiki "Giving your man life while you face death" Mikan
Tsumiki "Pierce you with despair while he Pierces her with hope" Mikan
Tsumiki "Leveling up" Mikan
Tsumiki "No Revives for you" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hajime's new white mage" Mikan
Tsumiki "New #1 in being your man's new Player 2" Mikan
Tsumiki "Hijacking Hajime" Mikan
Tsumiki "Plays doctor with your man while you play video games all day" Mikan
Tsumiki "Make Chiaki despair to get into Hinata's underwear" Mikan

Fucking yes. God fuck dammit it's just so distracting every time he appears on screen

Good so Kirigiri is dead and never coming back

>confirmed

Let go baconfags. Our girl is gone

Sasuga Kodaka. We'll never be able to see how deep he planned all of this.

Yes, haven't you ever been to a family gathering before? It's how they greet each other.

>7. Hikasa comments that Kirigiri’s dead. She herself doesn’t have any feelings left for Kirigiri. Kirigiri died entrusting everything to Naegi, So it will be excruciatingly painful and distressing for the remaining people.
DELETE THHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hajime had a hard life.

He's still retarded for going with a shady project he knew nothing about that would just magically grant him talents

Thank you, I take pride in my work

The people here are somehow nicer than in other generals. Sure we like to butt heads and call each others faggots but it never goes too far and usually ends peacefully. There's just some kind of friendly atmosphere going on. The discussions and the memes are good too. It's comfy.

She was being very ambiguous and there is still the cure W.
She is alive.

If izuru cared about reverting to Hajime why would he have introduced Junko to the NWP?

B-But if Kirigiri is dead, so is Nanami! NOOOOOO

>7. Hikasa comments that Kirigiri’s dead. She herself doesn’t have any feelings left for Kirigiri. Kirigiri died entrusting everything to Naegi, So it will be excruciatingly painful and distressing for the remaining people.
Welp, that's that.

What exactly is ambiguous about "Kirigiri's dead."?

Since he turned himself in, I'd answer by the affirmative.

The beginnings of Izuru were there. I wonder what it was like for both of them to be aware in the body at once. One half in, one half out.

Welp it was a good run, but looks like kirigiri actually died and we will only get a flashback of her next ep.

He did the right thing. This way he didnt die in the tragedy and because Izuru reacting Chiaki, he saved class 77.

>her VA dumped her character because she's dead

She's not a true Kirigirifag like us. We still love our waifu even with her death.

Explain all the scenes about Seiko trying to revive dead people/animals and the bottle then.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DR3 made her much better. She was a good, unlikable villain in AE, but now she's good AND likable.

>because he can see the future

"What ifs" don't count user. He's retarded

>Explain all the scenes about Seiko trying to revive dead people/animals
Those didn't work
>The bottle
Counteracted the sleeping drug so she could find out who the traitor was before she died.

Can you waifu a taken girl?

Yeah, I like the cut of your HOPE.
I'd even dare say it's SHSL

She failed to save anyone. That's her thing.

Seiko is a good person, and was trying to save people? Jesus, what is there to explain?

I knew i shouldnt of listened to you cyre w faggots, id of moved on by now but you retards kept giving me false hopes.

Fuck you all.

Probably like Hajime's reaction to seeing the vision of Izuru on the boat in the final trial

>mu-mu-muh cure w

shshsh, let them be delusional

>Izuru reacting to Chiaki led to him saving Class 77
Fucking how

If he hadn't introduced Junko to the NWP they all would've lived. Because he did most of them died.

So juzo confirmed alive? God damn it.

he didn't KNOW he'd be doing the right thing though. that's the point.

>7. Hikasa comments that Kirigiri’s dead. She herself doesn’t have any feelings left for Kirigiri.

Well fuck, she really is dead.

Because Hajime was insecure. This was the only way he would be able to save himself.

One of the voice actors also said Juzo was dead yet we know one of them is alive
>Trusting voice actors

You can remotely control this radio controlled car.

MUH CURE W HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

>8. Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.
SPIT IT OUT
SPIT IT OUT
SPIT IT OUT SPIT IT OUT SPIT IT OUT

They aren't dead just in a coma but, AI Chiaki she definitely dead.

JUZO CONFIRMED ALIVE

Because Class 77 wouldnt have done the NWP without the Junko plan.

Fuck you both, you retards gave me false hope for 2 weeks. Now i feel worse than if i just accepted it when it happened

>When Ogata was laughing maniacally to act out Komaeda in this episode. Kishi Seiji (DR anime’s head director) was like laughing and clapping loudly over the booth at this. Hikasa is freaked out by this.

Fucking madman

He also didnt know all the details of the project. Juzo is still a big fag.

>JUZO ALIVE
>>JUZO ALIVE
>JUZO ALIVE
>>JUZO ALIVE
>JUZO ALIVE
WHEN THEY CUUUUTTT YOU UP
THEY'LL SAY THAT IT'S NOT GONNA HURT
BUT THEY'RE NOT GONNA STOP TILL THEY SEE YOU GO TO SLEEP IN THE DIIIIIRRTTTT

So Hajime screaming while the camera zooms in on Izuru's face as he mutters "boring"?

I honestly wish a horrible death upon the user that keeps posting this shit

Not even trying to be edgy, I actually do

>Juzofags this delusional.

Yeah, wait a second. I thought for sure the 6th person would be Kirigiri. If Juzo is alive, then he's definitely the traitor.
>Killed Chisa first out of jealousy
>Only person strong enough to position Gozu, and embed Seiko into the wall
>Brutalizes Ruruka for thinking she can remotely control him
>has a good reason why he wouldn't just kill Munakata from the start

This. No point in getting worked up about it either way.

You know this might actually be the reasoning they use.

Hajime didn't believe in himself for shit until he had a few trials under his belt. Because he got that far even after Nagito spilled the beans about him being a reserve course normie it didn't cripple him

Why are people freaking out about this? Obviously voice actors won't reveal plot twists when there are some.

He could've just fucking lied to them. He's the Ultimate negotiator, ultimate liar, ultimate faker

Being rehabilitated is boring, adding Junko would make things more interesting.

Which is why it makes zero fucking sense that he cried for Chiaki in DR3.

It turns out it was Ruruka who survived.

Well its not a plot twist they are revealing, giri's actor is just confirming the obvious.

If that's the case she probably didn't know that he was supposed to be alive, voice actors aren't told everything. Apparently only Kirigiri's VA was aware of her character's NG code, if there's something up with Juzo I suppose Suwabe has to keep quiet about it.

STOP
STOP IT
STOP INSERTING THIS FUCKING FALSE HOPE INTO MY HEART. KIRIGIRI'S VOICE ACTOR SAID SHE WAS FUCKING DEAD. SHE. IS. DEAD. YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT HURT MORE FUCK OFF

I guess this handle of vodka won't go to waste after all

This. Dont know why people are acting crazy.

>Ogata asks people to keep on watching what will happen in Future Arc, as Future Arc will be about how the last survivors will live on with despair from Despair arc and some stuffs that Kirigiri left them.
Does this confirm the class 77 survivors appearing or am I retarded?

He wants to btfo her?

>9. She adds that she doesn’t know about Despair Arc. Despair Arc will end in despair anyways.

Wew lad. She fell into despair.

No, she said Juzo was dead in the Despair 9 radio thing and said we'd learn why Munakata killed him in Despair 10.
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS LADS?

She's merely going along with what the anime wants you to think at this point in time.
It's the same reason why Sabo was confirmed dead in the One Piece databook.

>9. She adds that she doesn’t know about Despair Arc. Despair Arc will end in despair anyways.

damn i wish i could be that edgy

Crush her AI inside the Monokuma heads then at the end of AE, there she's BTFO

The first scene of Despair arc is literally Chisa saying how the tale will end in Despair.

It hurts to see Kirigirifags are so retarded. What would your waifu think? Providing she's alive of course.

She's talking about the current killing game survivors. But I think class 77 survivors might appear, since we saw that boat leaving Jabberwock Island.

It should have been confirmed they'd be appearing in a bigger way since episode 6

>Ruruka alive
Yeah no.

Nope.

How can Kirigirifags continue to be this delusional? Just stop. This is just sad now

So will we get to the Reserve Course mass suicide next despair hen?

>Kirigiri is dead

FUCKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck you user
Like this user said, please stop filling us with false hope. The damage is done

Most likely. Best way to end this with a bang.

Feels good to be a Juzoboy right now. We won. Kirigirifags have lost

It means that the kill count counted Hagakure, but didn't count Gekkobot.

Probably. That and whatever Mitarai's up to.

OUR GIRL RURU IS ALIVE

Just let it go user. She's dead.

>VAs spoiling major plot points right before the next episode
Why is this allowed?

user now you're just being sad.

There isn't really anything to be won, my friend. We shouldn't see it as a victory or such. We should calmly await till the episode as the VA might as well be lying, take that in mind, my friend.

>the recipient of a chekhov gun
>dead
No, I don't think so.

Nips don't care

I'm a Juzobro and i'd rather have Juzo survive instead of her
I'm just saying voice actors aren't allowed to reveal twists and its 50/50 between Juzo and Kirigiri

She's been dead for weeks. It's just delusional Kirigirifags holding onto this false hope she's alive.

If that's true, after all best girls dying like dogs, i'd be filled with despair

>Ogata: So, I can’t talk about many things happening onwards with Hikasa-san anymore, Er, how should I put this, she’s still coming out a little… bit… There’a a scene something like f, flashback so…
>Hikasa: Welll, yeah!
>Ogata: I can’t really talk about that either… Well, in many ways… it’s hard right? Until the last… for now…
>until the last

What did they mean by this?

>implying they are spoiling anything.

Why would they reveal they are alive if they are alive?

how is juzo confirmed alive

Is she really though? She also said Juzo was dead. But one of them have to be alive.

Keep being retarded then.

She's dead. This is embarrassing

Everything's possible with HOPE.

Kirigiri is alive, why would they ruin the surprise by casting doubt to her being dead?

I'd really rather Juzo survive than her, but Kirigiri has the CureW Chekhov gun, Juzo doesn't. As much as it hurts for me to say it.

When does the episode today air? How long does it normally take for subs to go up for it? I only picked this up like, 3 days ago, so I'm ready for the last two weeks of despair.

Well, that's it. The only way Kodaka can further drive me into despair is by having Naegi die and Mitarai become SHSL Hope, at which point I would probably reach Junko-levels and start gaining pleasure from despair.

You're going to have to accept the truth, when there has to be a survivor, and three people seem to die, and two get confirmed dead, it's got to be the third person alive.

When are we gonna get hit with that Funi delay?

Juzo was Ogata's speculation. Kirigiri's death confirmation, though, was from Hikasa herself. That's not looking good for her, but they did spoil that she'll get to do a little bit more anyway, so I expect a flashback explaining all of her examinations.

>today
Tomorrow.

Juzoboy she's dead. And so is your husbando. The 5th person in the OP count is Hagakure as Kodaka and Ogata have stated in the past that he's always been counter in the survivors count but just isn't participating in the killing game.

This means Robo Miaya never counted and means someone else is still to be accounted for in the building.

Maybe.

>6

oh right

>As long as Naegi's still alive
Brace your butt for it, pal.

Juzoboys. There's no one else to talk about Juzo with. There's places like twitter overflowing with Juzo love but it's not quite the same.

>Juzo was Ogata's speculation. Kirigiri's death confirmation, though, was from Hikasa herself.
oh brother

Ruruka isn't still alive!

MY BOY WILL LIVE

>Tomorrow.
Some of these anons don't live in our hemisphere, user.

>5. The person appears, saying “Whey! I’m Kodaka!!” It’s Hikasa Yoko, the voice actress for Kirigiri. (Her voice is really cute when she says that, so I strongly recommend you to listen to it: youtube.com/watch?v=X0FxQNNMs5A from 5:33) Ogata screams, telling her not to lie.
>6. Hikasa was at the recording studio for another business. She noticed Ogata-san and went to say hi, and Ogata suddenly invited her to the radio 5 minutes before it went live. Both of them agreed that it was such a sudden invitation.

>that picture of Chisa with the "watashi dayo" as it happens
Cute.

My friend, listen. Don't get your hopes up yet. I'm saying she might be lying and with 15 hours remaining till the next episode, you might get yourself bummed out when he's revealed to be death.

I'm just telling you to not take everything for granted before you've seen it. I believe as well, but I don't fully 100% believe VA's as they're known for tricking people, hence why I'm cautious, my friend.

We'll probably get some flashback of her going over her investigations through the attacker maybe

The fact that she drew like a 5 year old was always one of AI Chiaki's cutest aspects.

>>Juzo was Ogata's speculation. Kirigiri's death confirmation, though, was from Hikasa herself.
Why do you think Kirigiri's VA of all of them would tell the truth? And Ogata voices Naegi, she speculates Juzo.

He's going to fucking do it, isn't he? The fucking madman is going to do it.

It means she's dead

>being this delusional

Guys all im saying is. They said aoi was definitively dead after ep 2.

This thread makes me wish Kirigiri would be confirmed to be alive before the end of the season. I'm not even a Kirigirifag. It's just that the following shitstorm would have such an enormous size that it would develop a mind of its own and achieve sentience. Way more exciting than a depressed Kirigirifag here and a smug Asahinafag there. I want the Danganronpa threads to reach the lowest level of post quality it can get before they are gone forever.

>Weedman evaded the Yukuza for a year, survived Class 78th's killing game, gets his own little spin-off where he's the hero and saves a qt, outlives the main heroine and will most likely survive the FF killing game
So this is the power of weed?

>Kyouko dead
>Chiaki dead
>Chisa dead
>Togami alive
>Komaeda alive
>Juzo alive
THE DESPAIR FROM ALL THE HEROINES DYING IS A MERE STEPPING STONE TO A FUJO GREATER HOPE

Good. The bigger the hope, the greater the despair.

>8. Hikasa says that even so, as long as Naegi lives on, Hope won’t die.

Not even memeing. But what does "She herself doesn't have any feelings left for Kirigiri." Does it mean she's moved on and has no more regrets because Kirigiri already entrusted everything to Naegi?

hell yeah

>Juzo is alive.

>Why do you think Kirigiri's VA of all of them would tell the truth?

Because she voices the character and had all her lines for her role in DR3. She knew her NG Code from the start.

So yes it confirms she's dead. Time to move on.

First it was

>og-ogata could be lying!

Now it's

>kiri's VA could be lying too despite going into more detail about what she left behind will be important for the final survivors

i'm placing all my bets on juzo

Probably that's what she means, yeah. Seems like an awkward translation.

But they said Asahina was dead on the show.

So cure w can be added to the long list of wrong predictions made about dr3

Seeing this story unfold onfoing makes me really skeptical of the people claiming its a predictable series. A vast majority of predictions have either been retardedly wrong or only half right

No they didn't you retard.

Yes. That's the whole point.

>Dr. Strangehope or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Despair
>An insane anime director triggers the path to world destruction that a group of frantic studio execs attempt to stop.

>Hikasa Yoko setting up the bait for Juzofags.

ouch.

get ready for v3

Here's a poll.
strawpoll.me/11255353

tfw I'm a Chiakifag and a Juzofag and need them to live and spend long lives with their respective husbandos.

Proof?

>Kaede dies
>her boyfriend hooks up with the fujobait
Or hey, some fujos like yuri, maybe it'll be like that.

Nobody ever said Togami and Komaeda were dead though.

Juzo is dead though.

>source: my ass

Figures, it was a weird phrasing so wanted to double check if that's how people interpreted it too. Guess it's the usual

People dying with lingering thoughts and regrets = bad
People dying with no lingering attachments and regrets = good

Reminder to vote in this extremely important poll!
strawpoll.me/11246303/

>Because she voices the character
That's more of a reason to doubt her.

She has no feelings left for Kyoko cause she's now Voicing Kirijunko

Juzo is dead. Everything else is correct though.

A lot of fujos who are into DR like yuri. Which is why most of them have been drawing MunaSaka, MunaSaka as girls, and Ruruka/Seiko for the past eleven weeks.

Remember that this other thread is still up, let's switch there when this one's time is up.

>she says Kirigiri is dead because she really is dead
>Ogata said Hikasa is coming back for more lines but they can't talk about it
>because she's voicing KiriJunko now
Make it happen.

That bottle was never confirmed to be cure w in the first place nor has it been confirmed what cure w even does

Kirigirifags has themselves to blame for jumping onto a theory that was really baseless from the start.

Well, fine. I'll side with the fujos on V3 if it means Kaede/yuribait character gets a lot of art.

Got to Cred Forums if you want to talk about V3.

The episode hasn't aired and people are already flinging this much shit at eachother over Kirigiri. How bad will it get once it is actually confirmed?

>smug Asahinafag there
Other than the people posting the pasta sometimes, literally who?
Also, cure W and people wishing for the unthreatening saturday morning cartoon ending are a lot more common than the people who reply "she's dead, Jim" and it's variations

Juzofags asses will be devastated.

About the same. Kirigirifags annoyingly rejoice, Kirigiriantis annoyingly complain.

I'm scared guys

I kind of want both Juzo and Kirigiri alive just to see the absolute shitstorm that would unfold.

I have no faith that DR3 will do anything unpredictable - everything that's been 'debunked' were the wild theories, while anything safer prevailed - but it'd be a twist.

>People dying with no lingering attachments and regrets = good

That's pretty much how Kirigiri died though. No regrets on saving her manlet and leaving things to him and the others to solve the mystery and defeat the attacker/mastermind.

DR1 Kirigiri would have never done that before. She'd want to do everything herself and take down the mastermind alone. DR3 Kirigiri entrusts things to others.

>Kirijunko
That seems more and more unlikely now unfortunately.

strawpoll.me/11254419

it's okay. even if he's dead, you'll still love him right?

No its more reason to show she's dead. You're beyond delusional at this point user

That's the optimum outcome for me. Bring it.

I'm sorry I have no comforting words for you brother. I'm scared too.

Sure thing user. 6 survivors left. 3 people "died". It wasnt Ruruka or Juzo. We know that much.

Reminder that Aoi won

weedman was right again

cmon user use this

Because we already know she's dead. It's retarded Kirigirifags refusing to accept the fact and continuing to shit up the threads with their delusions.

She said in that same radio thing. That she things that the "extra people" are Hagakure and Togami.
Which means that she doesn't count Gekkobot as a participant.

I thought that went without saying.

I want both dead and Ruruka to still be alive somehow.

>50/50
Nice.

Because she really is dead you retard

From left: Gundham, Nagito, Makoto, Chihiro, Ryota, Hajime Byakuya, Kyoko, Chiaki, Komaru, Mikan, Miaya, Mukuro, Seiko and Celestia.

Yeah, she's changed. Sacrificed herself instead of sacrificing others because she needed to solve the case. She left everything on her notebook and entrusted it to Naegi and company so she died without regrets.

i needed hajime's face in the shot

>Ruruka actually only gave herself shallow cuts that looked bad
>she managed to resist with her candies

>the scene in which they show her corpse was just a dream/a lie/whatever
>the real one fucked off somewhere safe

Who is the other survivor then? It cant be Juzo or Candyslut.

I could of moved on by now. But no i listened to you retards giving me a false hope

>All three are dead
>Hagakure counts on the OP count
>Miaya never counted
>There is one other person inside there

Done

>Will next Mirai episode be a Jabberwock survivors episode?
Too early. I'm betting on episode 12.

Hopeman confirms

So DR3 Kirigiri is a lazy fatass.

Good job Naegi.

"8. Ogata was surprised by unusually large survivor number in the opening, but she suspects that it includes Togami and Hagakure as well."
She seem to not consider Miaya as a participant.

I think it will be 11 so they can leave the mastermind reveal for 12.

Monokuma said he isnt in the game.

It's someone else we haven't accounted for. The 5th person is Weedman. One of the 3 things people weren't allowed to spoil for the early viewing by Kodaka was his participation which is he's outside yet counts on the survivors count in the OP.

You are right about that.
Considering everyone is anonymous and no one can be held accountable or present proof of how right they were, you get people gloating a lot. At the same time, because we are all anonymous, people can just throw every idea out there and it makes the discussion interesting, so it's sort of a double-edged sword.
To me the stuff we did figure out on our own by taking cues from the show mostly works to it's advantage, but what do I know?
I mean, that'd be bad if it was all as obvious as Juzo or Munakata's NG codes, but some people managed to pick on the fact that Fedoraman had his hand in his pocket the whole time or that Tengan's NG code would have something to do with the weird way he was answering questions.

He said he's outside. Never said anything about him not being in the survivors count in the OP.

I hope our boy makes it but even if he dosn't i'll be at peace with it and congratulate the kirigirifags

>so they can leave the mastermind reveal for 12
Precisely. The mastermind reveal is the climax. It makes more sense for them to appear during the climax, the same way Naegi and the rest appeared during DR2's climax.
They'll be relevant to the mastermind reveal in some way. They wouldn't even appear otherwise.

Good taste

>777

Welp there you have it.

The survivors are Naegi, Asahina, Hagakure, Munakata, Mitarai and someone else.

If it's Togami then the attacker is probably Mitarai

Asahina is about to read who the mastermind is off Kirigiri's notebook. If we will found out who it is in 12 then its possible the notebook will be read in 11 but it will accuse the wrong person.

>but even if he dosn't i'll be at peace with it
You're so much stronger that I am brother. I probably wouldn't be able to shake that feeling of despair. If our boy died back then he died in perhaps the worst way possible, killed by his husbando. He's never find peace.

Basically this. It's like people don't get the point of DR3 Kirigiri's character. To show she's not the same as she was back in DR1. Her death makes perfect sense. She was willing to sacrifice Naegi so she can survive and beat the mastermind. Now she is willing to sacrifice herself to save Naegi so he can beat the mastermind. Her DR3 bio was literally her saying she'd protect Naegi. This is what she meant.

No, I wan's saying that those are the participants.
I was talking about who Ogata doesn't count Miaya whcich means that there is 2 extra people in the building.

Why did i listen to you faggots. I just wanted to move on.

Re-read my post and realize I never implied she wasn't, and then tell me who is retarded.
spoilers: it's you
Your answer doesn't even make sense if I had said anything about her life status, since I am obviously hostile against the idea, see the "unthreatening saturday morning cartoon ending" part.
TL;DR You are the epitomy of retardation.

>Asahina is about to read who the mastermind is off Kirigiri's notebook
I think she just came to the wrong conclusion after reading Kirigiri's notebook, and the story will continue as usual. Though I might be wrong.

>move on
No you won't, stay here and despair with us.

You're retarded because she was saying the OP count was likely counting Hagakure and Togami.

Kodaka already confirmed the former. The latter is up to debate. If it's Togami being counted, then that means the attacker among the others inside the building has to be Mitarai.

We are probably getting a scene of her getting to the wrong conclusion, someone correcting her immediately and Naegi seeing the flaw in her argument and spinning it into the real answer.

If that were to happen i'm sure Munakata will give him the recognition and respect he deserves
But I am sure Juzo still has a role to play in this story

>Togami and Hagakure count

Fuck you Nigerian cancer

>Kodaka already confirmed the former.
No, He literally said in the pre-screaning that he isn't a participant.
Mitarai is likely not the traitor considering how Asahina is still with him in Future 10.

Isnt the attacker confirmed to alternate?

She probably will but Naegi will understand what Kirigiri really meant since it was probably going to be written in a way only he could understand.

Means Mitarai is probably the one behind these events.

Top argument. I think we are done here.
Careful on your way home and don't forget to pack your adult diapers.

Also,We still have to see 7 characters in Future according to te official site.
Which can be DR2 survivors + the two extra people.

>munakata
>being anything but a douche
I don't care what he does, he can never redeem himself in my eyes.
>but I am sure Juzo still has a role to play in this story
May Kodhacka hear you.

>Kodaka already confirmed the former
No he didn't

>No, He literally said in the pre-screaning that he isn't a participant.

He said he was outside you fucking idiot. That and besides that he still counted on the OP count even if he wasn't inside participating in the killing game.

Do we know that for sure? I mean it's possible with what Tengan said .

The "true" attacker is the one we're going to find out tomorrow

>Kodaka already confirmed the former.
He said that he isn't a participant in the pre-screaming of EP1.

Now I can get behind that. That sure would be neat.

>+ the two extra people.

There are no two extra people you retard. One of them is Hagakure.

The other is someone else.

No he literally said to no spoil two things
>The counter in the OP
>Hagakure don't being a participant.

Kodaka said in the pre-screening that he's NOT a participant. Fucking hell.

>listening to Cred Forums

you have no one to blame but yourself

Yes he did. It was literally one of the 3 things that had to be kept a secret

Now you are being retarded.
He claerly said that he isn't participing
ask jinjojess if you want.

Oh yeah, there is that.
Might be the 2 people who died knowing they were in a VR though. Wasn't it implied they had a greater chance to wake up because they knew they were in a dream?
I really like this idea, to be honest. Kirigiri is still being useful even post mortem.
Naegi is totally gonna see an image of her saying tell them, Naegi, isn't he?

Keep ignoring the fact that Kodaka confirmed that he isn't counted.

Would it have made a difference if Juzo wasn't successfully blackmailed by Junko?

Monomi

I want KiriJunko too be true, just for the shitstorm. Not only would her being alive cause 10 threads to pop up at once, but KiriJunko would probably flood the entire catalog with a comparable to Valvrave.

I can see Nagito appearing. He is a hopefag and very popular.
But Tsumiki being there would be very pointless.

He said three things but thanks for confirming you don't know what you're talking about

The 3 things were
>The first Mirai death
>Hagakure bring outside but counting in the survivors count in the OP
>Chisa being the 77th class' teacher

No. There's no way she wouldn't have known he was going to lie. She would've either beat him up/tortured him more or flat out killed him.

You people take ogata at too much face value holy shit.

A very cute boy

She wouldn't have made as far as she did undiscovered, that's for sure.
Although the same could be said if Chisa had told... ANYONE AT ALL about Junko's secret base. Despair is retarded.

Honestly, probably not. At that point she already had everything she needed execute her plan.

Just wanted to confirm if our boy did any wrong

If he sucessfuly tricked her into thinking he was going to lie and then told Munakata the truth, then maybe, but he couldnt do that, and if she knew then nothing good would come of it.

Chances are Junko would have killed him on the spot, and went after Munakata later.

The thing that had to be kept a secret is Hagakure not being a participant though.

Am i the only one actually waiting to see what the bottle means first before saying giri is dead or alive. You dont wind up dissapointed when you dont jump to conclusions like a retard

Ask jinjojess.
She was the one that bring the spoilers and literally said one week ago that Kodaka said that he isn't counted.
Even Monokuma said that he isn't counted in EP3.

How retarded are you? That's what I said. Kodaka said he's outside meaning he isn't participating inside the killing game but still counts on the survivors count in the OP.

It was never said the survivors count = killing game participants only

This was meant for

Same here. Any potential for catharsis in DR3 is dead with the heroines, so they might as well just go all out on memes.

He doesn't count in the fucking survivor count you retard.

He doesn't count you fucking down's syndrome. He's not in the game so he doesn't count. The count works with the people inside, see fucking episode 3.

No way. Don't listen to those who say he did. Junko knows how to trap people into a lose/lose situation.

Keep confirming the fact that you're retarded and didn't actually know what he said.

Fucking who?

I just wanna hear Yoko Hikasa shout despair filled DESU WAs while Kirigiri drools with a twisted look in her eyes. It'd probably be the first time I'd have a boner while crying.

The girl that give us the spoilers of the pre-screaming.

and jinjoless also said he said despite not participating inside the killing game that he's still on the survivors count in the OP.

jinjojess.tumblr.com/
There.
She is the girl that was in the prescreaming and give us the spoilers ask her if you want.

Y'all niggas are dumb

Juzo being killed would pretty much set up red flags against her though. It'd be the same as him confirming Munakata's suspicions. The scenario that happened is the only way Junko escaped.

She said one/two weeks ago that he doesn't count.

I'd be cool with that.

I'm not in it for her shouting DESPAIR, I'm in it for hearing Yoko Hiakasa upupupu~ and Naegi's reaction to his waifu turn into Satan incarnate, complete with Monokuma face.

>She was the one that bring the spoilers and literally said one week ago that Kodaka said that he isn't counted

No she didn't say that

>Even Monokuma said that he isn't counted in EP3.

>being outside =/= being on the survivors count

Keep showing your autism. Kodaka confirmed he counted on the survivors count. Cry harder

No shit. Bunch of ESL retards who don't even know what the fuck is going on.

So literally no one credible

Monokuma literally said
"Note: Hagakure isn't partipating because nobody likes him"

>Keep showing your autism. Kodaka confirmed he counted on the survivors count. Cry harder
But ESL-kun, you're the autist here. He said in the pre-screening he doesn't count and EP.3 backed that up.

Learn English or learn to read, which shouldn't be hard, even for your uneducated and severely damaged brain.

No she didn't. All she said was he's outside and not inside participating in the killing game.

Say that to my face fucker and not online, see what happens

>But Tsumiki being there would be very pointless.
Well, yeah, but so would Souda, Akane, Sonia and Fuyuhiko.
Mikan could give someone who gets fucked up real bad at the end medical treatment at least

She is the one that translate some radios,everything about V3 or the extras of DR3.
She is the most credible user in Tumblr.

>Naegi's comment about how he'd still be happy to have met Kirigiri even if she fell to despair
I'm wishing badly for it to happen.

I'll love him forever