One Piece

Momji is kill. Momji is KILL.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4w9rjt/best_blackbeard_theory_ive_seen_in_a_while/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPVuC6ugmAw
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/53nh7j/oda_you_are_genius/
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/541nd4/oda_is_a_genius_luffy_vs_ace/
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/53utqp/so_seriously_how_many_of_you_out_there_think_one/
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/542jtj/i_almost_cannot_do_this/
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/535uqu/i_came_from_bleach_and_this_show_is_just_too_damn/
youtu.be/9IFCY9LCkkg
youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

>you now realize Luffy can gather a Yonko level fleet of allied forced

Let's try and list all people who would join him in a war against the world government
Shanks, a Yonko
Arabasta, a nation (not strong but would give him legitimacy)
Revolutionary army could potentially aid him unannounced (friends with the second in command and son of the leader)
Fishmen Island
Law's Crew
New Fishmen Crew
His already established fleet
Giants (Ussop was able to turn prolific members against the world government before)
Tranny country where Sanji was
Potentially that Samurai nation
The Minks
Dressora

Anyone else? maybe Skypiaa?

REIJU CONFIRMED FOR BEING GOOD.
YONJI WILL BE THE NEXT TO JOIN SANJIS SIDE

>Luffy has god-tier Garp/Dragon genes + Conqueror Haki potential + master Rayleigh teaching him
>Zoro trains hard as hell + master Mihawk teaching him
>Sanji doesn't train for shit, Ivankov hardly taught him, but Sanji is somehow still monster trio
>except Sanji has superhuman genes that gave him unlimited potential

Ahhh, now it all finally adds up

The dialog implies mom was a normal person, IE, non noble, possibly even a cook.

>dadji is searching someone with the perfect genes for his creations
>find lowly pleb
>impregnate her besides hating it, then uses magic genetic mambo jambo to change the kids in the womb
>She either died due the experiments dadji performed, or he got rid of her after the kids were born.

>My review for chapter 840
*sighs* Honestly, this one was really difficult for me to process and I think some of the reactions I’ve seen floating around Tumblr didn’t help.

First off, sorry for the lack of images this time. Manga Stream did a shitty thing where I can’t save the image on my phone anymore while reading it. So rather than doing a screen shot of every page, I just took a select few images for this review.

Second, I initially wanted to do a full review like I did last week, but some reactions I saw on Tumblr after reading the chapter just really made me sick… like to the point of being physically ill. So I’m only going to focus on a few things. Even right now I’m not really feeling up to discussing anything… so let’s push through, shall we?

The short of it is Judge blahblah is actually a genetic scientist that used to work with Dr. Vegapunk. With Vegapunk having worked with the marines and both Judge Vinsmoke and Caesar, I’m really wondering what to even make of the guy. Is he good? Is he evil? I can’t wait to finally see him… whenever that will be.

But yeah, Germa’s soldiers are manufactured in a lab. It takes 5 years for them to grow and mature to the body of a 20 year old. This probably also shortens their life span… I’m guessing? Maybe that’s why the Vinsmoke family just uses them as a human wall and tosses them away like trash?

All of this makes Sanji sick (like myself) and he sits down to have a cigarette. That’s when Ichiji and Niji show up. Sanji, still pissed off at Niji for beating up Cosette, reacts like this:
If you want to know my favorite part of the chapter, it was this right here. It has been extremely frustrating to see Sanji not fighting back, be it for the safety of the people he cares for, the stupid exploding cuffs, or now the death threat on Zeff (which Ichiji is quick to bring up after Sanji kicks Niji’s face in).

Rev army certainly.

All of fishmen island. Actually, that is probably going to be their main base, given the madame prediction.

Garp, Sengoku and Aokiji were always moderated marines and would probably fight against the WG if they tried something stupid (which will likely happen during the last war)

Perhaps crocodile? He seems to have something against the government, and pluton probably will be used during the last war, so he have a good hook to pop up back into the story.

So this is where things get frustrating again, and for a few reasons this time: Ichiji dangles the “Achillies heel” over Sanji. Niji saying, “You and that pathetic excuse for a chef would make a cute couple…” And finally comes this…
Alright… I’ve got a number of problems here. I was pissed off last chapter when Niji beat Cosette near to the point of death just to spite Sanji. The comment on this page about “Aww Sanji, if I knew she meant that much to you, I would’ve beat that peasant black and blue everywhere but her face!” pisses me off more. But I think what makes me most sick of all is the fact that the Vinsmoke brothers are trying to dismiss Sanji’s compassion as romantic interest… And this is where some reactions I’ve seen on Tumblr this morning (for me) have made me ill.
If you ship Sanji and Cosette, fine. My policy is, has, and always will be to ship whatever the hell you want. I don’t expect everyone to share the same opinions. I’ve always shipped Sanji and Nami. I don’t view Cosette as a “threat” to my ship (obviously, because I cared when she was beaten up last week).
What I take issue with is this: Sanji reacting to seeing Cosette, an innocent person who doesn’t appear to have any fighting experience whatsoever, beaten to a frickin’ pulp is not a fucking place to insert romantic feelings. I just got off my fucking soap box last week after complaining about the bastards who kept trying to give the bullshit “Sanji is sexist” excuse. Trying to interpret Sanji’s reaction to seeing an innocent person (not “girl,” not “woman,” but person) beaten to a fucking pulp as “romantic” is just as fucking bad as saying he’s “sexist,” because again, you are dismissing his compassion (which Oda is fucking taking great lengths to show during this arc) as him just caring because “a pretty lady was injured.”

Seeing this opinion has made me physically ill… Like,really fucking ill.

As I said above, if you’re going to ship Sanji and Cosette, fine. Have at it. But for fuck’s sake, ship it for reasons that make sense: They both cook. Sanji complimented her seasoning. He saved her from having a plate thrown at her head. He called her beautiful (although he’s called many women beautiful). Do not, for the love of whatever you believe in, solely base your ship on his anger to seeing her beaten up, because I can guaran-goddamn-tee you that he would have reacted the same to anyone in that situation… probably even more so if it was hisnakama.

*Deep breath* Moving on… The remainder of the chapter, we find out that the Vinsmoke siblings have been mutated and enhanced by their sicko father for the sole purpose of leading their own army divisions. Sanji lags behind the rest and is shown to be the only one that is still human. Thus, he becomes the runt of the litter and is constantly picked on by his brothers. Reiju claims that she only laughs because she’s afraid she’ll be beaten up as well if she tries to defend Sanji. Sanji is kind with animals and interested in cooking, something he picked up from his mom (as many have guessed).

Finally pissed off to the point of being an even bigger dickhead, Judge decides to pretend that Sanji died and has him locked away in the dungeon with an iron mask on his head.
I never read The Man in the Iron Mask and I vaguely remember seeing the Leonardo Dicaprio movie a long time ago. So I have nothing to add here. I look forward to seeing the other reviews from people who are familiar with the story.

Again, I’m sorry for not going as in-depth this week as I did last week. The whole Cosette thing (and reactions from others) just really left me feeling ill to the point of not even wanting to write a discussion on the chapter. I have two fucking degrees in psychology and I still cannot understand some people. I would say that maybe I’ll have an afterthought or two, but I don’t even want to promise that.

Please tell me you just copypasted this all.

If not, then fucking kill yourself my man. You've caught the autism.

>Nakata: Many are looking forward to what happens next in One Piece. Could you give us a message for them ?
>Oda : One thing that motivates me to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing ! I imagine a final chapter that will make the Marineford arc look like nothing.
>Nakata : Seriously ?!
>Oda : The Marineford arc really felt like a side trip to me. I didn’t expect it to be so popular. So I don’t know how readers will take this one. But the thing I think is really interesting will be in that last chapter. Until then, I’d like as many of the fans as possible to stick with me.
>Nakata : Believe me, they will. I’m looking forward to finding out what happens next, too !
>Oda : Yessir !

Be it at Mariejois or Raftel, it's going to be a clusterfuck of fodder and top tier characters, that's for sure.

>*sighs*
kill yourself

>Sanji is still somehow monster trio

Sanji has been a jobber for over half the manga now.

>from tumblr
Delete yourself

Why are you guys so mean? Thoughts on the review?

>Oda will die from japanese cold before he can get to the end

That seems excessively cruel. Why not just kill him?

>"Your mum is dead Sanji just forget about her"
>literally one page after this he tells everyone Sanji is dead because he wants to pretend he never existed

Sanji is gonna meet Momji in the dungeon or some shit.

Sanji is definitely going to end this arc strong. I wouldn't be shocked if he solo'ed most of his family.

Would you pay $20 for the chance to live out all of Brook's backstory?

He will have some genes power up.
Or mixing fire with lighting.
That would be cool

>Sanji's genes gave him his fire ability
Sanji confirmed for getting Nami pregnant.
I fucking called it

>>except Sanji has superhuman genes that gave him unlimited potential
Except Sanji is a failure.

He's just that good.

>Pay 20 buck for 50 years of pure madness.

Sure, i am not doing anything anyway.

Luffy decided he is king of Fishman Island, not Arabasta.

How do you know that isn't how you ended up here?

HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
How does he keep getting away with this?

stop believing this will happen.
he's already strong enough to beat all but maybe 1 or 2 of his family easily, but he can't due to threats of zeff

Jesus. So first week in field training WAS good, and then I got 'van' duty and I'm zipping around a big-ass bus in tiny roads with angry russian employees to all corner of the center. Shit's hard.

But not as hard as the proof that Monet threw the note, moved the heart, WAS the bunnies and WILL be nakama. That's the hardest thing of all. Monet for nakama.

>people think Zoro is lazy beacuse he sleeps alot
>he is just resting to maximize his gains

Everyone just fucks around on the ship while Zoro trains his techniques, does actual weight training and works hard. His only activities on board are just training, eating and sleeping.

This is why his dream will come true while everyone else can shit the bed.

forgot your trip, faggot

So where is Sanji's handcuffs?

In reijus pussy, stuck after the daily brother incest fisting.

I want to cum inside Carrot

But Reiju is not into that sort of thing.

Cause no one cares, autismo

Zolo*

What is it with chefs being smokers anyway? You'd think they most of all people would want an untainted palate, but every single chef I know is a goddamn chain smoker. Is it the stress?

Sanji himself only started smoking to look like an adult. I can't speak for actual chefs though.

I know that chivalry basically equates to being a beta on this board, and even on Cred Forums altogether but, I can't help but feel respect for Sanji sticking up for Cosette, his face as he kicks in the bottom panel is a nice reminder of what Sanji can be, not just the joke character but also a respectable guy. I'm kind of interested in watching this arc play out desu, and im a zorofag.

Put your dick in an electric socket. It will feel the same.

I don't think people dislike Sanji's chivalry in itself. People hate the extent of his chivalry, if that makes sense. People hate that he can get himself and his friends killed. Sanji smashing Niji's face was awesome. But it would be stupid as hell if Sanji or Luffy was going to get killed because Sanji couldn't hit a girl.

jelly donuts

THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR YOU,

A special concoction of jam

Naw. It's more like "Smokers are more likely to become chefs".

>Same personality traits
>Same culture
>Same status

You forgot to say that Luffy ate an Akuma no mi and taht Zoro need his sword to fight.
Sanji has no devil fruit and doesn't need a weapon.

Best strawhat.

What a dumb thing to say about swords. Sanji uses shoes. That'd be a fucking weapon too by your logic.

Knowing OP she was probably nice and had a good influence on her husband, but her death threw him over the edge yadda yadda yadda.

it is extremely cringe worthy with your "literally" physically ills", your (clever paranthesis) and your *actions*. stick to a synopnis/plot summary format and include your personal feelings as least intrusively as you can. dont try to draw so much attention to the personality of the writer but still include your opinion of course. fuck it im drunk so ill admit i like your autistic points for the plot summary/synopsis element. probably because I'm definitely a speedreader

>Shoes are as much of a weapon as a sword

user, have you ever heard of anyone being stabbed with a shoe?

i dont know, perhaps oda will pull the "blueno fight start" card he used in W7/EL?

>Luffy couldnt hurt blueno in W7 cause he was worried and confused about robin, too unfocused to fight.
>In EL he is focused and full of will and match blueno even without G2.

>Sanji is currently alone, depressed cause he might never go back, full of doubts and repressed by his family
>At the end of the saga sanji get his shit together, understand the germa 66 gimmicks and fight full power besides his crew, wipes the ground with his prick brothers

Have you ever heard of the swordwoman with the best potential in the world that used to beat the shit out of zoro be killed with stairs?

The real leverage holding Sanji back is Zeph's and Baratie Restaurant's safety. Sanji won't be able to tear loose unless he gets a snail call letting him know that they've beaten the shit out of the Garma assassins.

user monosuke is pluto.
Just think:
Neptun is shirahoshi, a person who can controll the seakings.

Monosuke is the only person who can command zou to kill people and zou is probably the strongest "Animal" outta there.

Nah, this is human decency. Sanji would've been just as mad if it was done to a guy.

Nelson Mandela once said, thos

Talking about that, how strong is zeff? Does he exercise to retain his older strength? He used to be a new world pirate, a lasted on the grand line before being wiped as much as, if not more than the pre timeskip crew.

There seen to be other giant elephants like zou in the world. At least 1 more in the florian triangle.

He's just an old man now. Obviously his kicks still pack a fair punch but Gin was able to take him hostage easily.

Fair enough.

Arlong was also a new world pirate and years of sloth made him much weaker.

Being a chef is a stressful job.

Think about your job. Whatever it is. How many times do you get subjectively assessed on the quality of your work, every year?

A chef will probably get the same number of criticisms, every night or three.

Being a New World pirate really doesn't mean shit. Being from the New World doesn't make you stronger than someone else. Everything depends on your rote and what you face on said route.

No, because women cannot be strong swordsmen. That's an established fact from Zoro's master. It's like asking if unicorns can be butt-fucked to death by Satan.

Pure nonsense.

So... Franky had the blueprints to build Momonosuke inside of him for ten or twenty years? Ancient Alabastans knew where Momonosuke would be and could provide directions?

More seriously: Poseidon was the god of the sea and natural disasters, so OP-Poseidon gets to control the sea kings. Pluto was the god of the underworld and wealth, so OP-Pluton gets to be a thing that can be mass produced, IE you have it until you can't afford it. We know nothing about Uranus, but the god was basically the sky and the father of the titan, a flying machine would not be inappropriate.

>Turns out franky is momonosuke father and the shogun. It all hapenned in a very weird incident between being run over by the train and going back to W7. Due the train injury, he lost the memories of it.

Zeff was strong enough to make it into the Grandline, hear rumors of the New World (he knew of the concept of Paradise but was removed from it), and eventually made his way back to East Blue. I'd imagine that at his peak, he was probably around the level of Pre-TS Bellamy. Capable, notable in his field, but not a legend, or even a legend in the making. If he went back to a Blue in that condition, then he'd easily be on the top of the food chain, and would require a special team from Marine HQ to deal with which... they probably have bigger shit to do.

oh shit, my mistake. I thought Pluto was the one nobody knows anything. I meant Uranus, Uranus is Monosuke, Poseidon is Shirahoshi and Pluto is the ship.

>Lucci
>help Luffy

Guys

What was again.. that theory about why Teach hid himself with that black coat before taking awain Whitebeard's power?

away*

total darkness,just like his df,and that he could enter a person like that and steal other df

he wanted to make sure absolutely no one could see that he was sucking off whitebeard

I think it's because of a certain thing or two:

Blackbeards fruit has been addressed repeatedly as a Logia, which means he SHOULD be able to break into an element, but remember even at night it's pretty much always some kind of light hitting him. Under the cloak, he could become his element, enter whitebeard, and use the gravity/absorption power of his fruit to steal it.

Croco cant become sand when wet.

BB cant become darkness when touched by light.

There is light everywhere, thus he uses a thick coat to block all the light

There he can become darkness and use some extra power to suck the devil fruit out of WB.

I get stressed plenty often, but it never makes me want to give some corporation hundreds of dollars to poison myself.

Smokers are so dumb.

Yeah, smoking sucks. Wish I could quit.

WE DID IT LEDDIT

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4w9rjt/best_blackbeard_theory_ive_seen_in_a_while/

is reiju best girl or is she best girl?

She might even be best loli of one piece.

>Shanks
He'll be long dead by then.
>New Fishman Pirates
They're evil and rotting away as aged fishmen in jail.

This actually sounds plausible. In the present time, Sanji hates his family like there's no tomorrow, but we haven't seen anything really bad in the flashback so far. Yeah, his brothers bullied him, and father locked him up for being a disappointment, but kid Sanji actually felt this was his own fault for being a weakling. Something else needs to happen that will turn his feelings from unjustified guilt to strong hatred we see in him as an adult. For example, reuniting with his mom only for her to be killed shortly later.

Sanji likely only got the "elemental" addition of the gene mutation (fire in his case), while his siblings got their elements as well as superhuman abilities.

What this drunkanon said Also, I expect plot twist.

what if sanji's exoskeleton developed later in life

Kitchens are noisy, loud and extremely busy. Honestly, until you've worked in a real kitchen, you don't appreciate how madcap it is to get your orders out on time.

As such, every few hours, it really helps to just step out into the quiet for a few minutes, be by yourself and take a breather. However, no cook wants to admit that they need to actually step out because the kitchen is stressful. Instead, going for a smoke break makes a convenient excuse to step out for just 5 minutes. Its a little treat you can give to yourself to keep your sanity.

I can't wait for Sanji to beat the shit out of this father and brothers and fuck his sister raw in front of them.

I thought that too at first, but his bones break all the time in the story.

So how come Sanji get's to have two sad flashback stories? And he doesn't mention how it sucks almost as much as it did in the island as it did in the dungeon? I know Oda had planned for Sanji to have a bigger past than just Baratie with Sanji saying "my past in north blue isn't important" early in the story and her looking at pic of her mom during skypedia arc, but still.

*him, not her. And i know it possibly wasn't his mom, maybe some older female royal relative.

He carried one of Doc Q's apple inside until the Gura demon swirled into it. Then he took a bite of Quake Quake.

Kek, this is pretty good.

story isnt over yet. I think oda is doing a good job expanding the strawhats backstory as he writes instead of just having everything in the beginning, this way we can have constant character development

usopp still needs to meet his father, we will probably find out nami and frankys parents, some speculate it was the vinsmokes that wiped out brooks crew and zoro might get something as well

Welcome to Cred Forums

This. I always thought it was weird how he is so strong when all he does is cook and shit.

Also this is what Sanji would look like if he was fighting irl.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPVuC6ugmAw

Wasn't she actually on fire?

>>except Sanji has superhuman genes
I thought the whole point of the flashback is that he turned out a regular human despite the DNA changes?

His father needed a cheap trick to land a hit on him and so his brothers. Germas are scrubs.

yes. the rest were already around the level of baratie-sanji when they were 7

I think if fire were sanji's element dadji would've said something about his genes awakening during their fight

>sanji will awaken his genes
is this the new zoro will open his eye?

He laready did, he's obviously beyond the "average human" he was stated to be as a kid and probably also stronger than his brothers.

I doubt a single chapter can outshine an entire Marineford arc. Maybe he meant last arc?

someone owes me a new ass

yeah it meant arc

>The only way to make Sanji even be able to compete with Zoro and Luffy is to make him a manufactured human
Top fucking kek.

wtf I hate Sanji now

blackbeard's gura gura no mi power is probably held in standby by the yami yami no mi, as the effects of devil fruits stop when the user is unconscious (sleep doesn't count)
blackbeard probably hasnt been beaten since marineford.
maybe luffy knock blackbeard out, taking away the gura gura no mi, and then use blackbeards disadvantage against him (takes 2x damage)

It was stated that he was a normal human. Stop speed reading

>The five pillars of Germa 66
>five
>66
What was he thinking?

the eyebrows

>to help him compete against people with a DF and asspull abilities, he has to be a manufactured.
I don't see the problem

That's the point.
Sanji passed it on to her

Aren't exoskeletons supposed to be visible on the outside?

I was thinking the same thing. Is less their skin is the exoskeleton

Yes, actually.

What we have here is more like a protective layer of whatever between the exposed side of the skin and the endoskeleton.

Is that what it says on the raw? Niggerstream was shitty this week.

isnt that the point though? if sanji hadnt been a fuckin failure, there would be 6 pillars

No it would only be 5. Judge doesn't count his self

>making shit up
Meanwhile, in the story, Marco already offered an explanation.

Whitebeard USED Gura Gura on Blackbeard, who allegedly takes double damage, and he still took only barely damage.

That's what I'm saying. Plus if I recall it was never stated that he takes double the damage just he takes more damage since his DF sucks up everything. That could literally mean anything.

Okay look, I get your idea, but it's wrong, and here's why:
1. Marco said it was because Blackbeard had a special body. Marco had never known Blackbeard while he had the darkness fruit.
2. It means Blackbeard's real body can't be obfuscated with his element, and that his element actually helps opponents hit him since it sucks them toward him.
3. He survived:
1. A haki imbued, killing intent present, slash to the neck from Whitebeard using his Bisento.
2. Killing intent quake punches from Whitebeard.
3. A slam punch to a downed blackbeard, with quake added to it.

BB then killed WB.

Then Blackbeard wasn't even injured at all, started laughing, declared himself invincible, challenged Sengoku and Garp, and started sinking Marineford in front of them daring them to try and stop him.

Then by the time Shanks appeared, Blackbeard was still all smiles, not even hurt, though he didn't believe he could defeat a 100% Shanks at that time.

You would have to hit Blackbeard harder than Whitebeard's strongest attacks to even marginally harm him because he has a special body. He can eat more than one devil fruit because he has a special body.

He's the true chosen D. That's the real reason he is immune to the Devil Fruit rules. You just don't want to accept it.

>1.
>2.
>3. He survived:
>1.
>2.
>3.
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU LIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry for fucking up the list user, I realized after I posted. Haven't had any coffee yet.

What are you even talking about all I said was it was never stated that he takes double the damage. But since you want me to comment what you're seeming to forget is that WB was already at death door. So to say you need to hit him harder then WB strongest attack wouldn't really be a true statement as we never got to see it

What did he mean by this?

sanji dresses like a fag

It means SaNami is canon!!!!
Sanji gave her a matching necklace!

They've broken before, most notably in his fight with Vergo, but I wouldn't say they break all the time.

Still, I agree. That x-ray shot of his leg breaking at PH really does kill the idea that Sanji had developed an exoskeleton since he left Germa.

This has a little more going for it than fanboy delusion, since we actually know that Sanji was successfully modified like the others. It just didn't take.

You mean like how Luffy couldn't throw his hardest punches at the end of his fights with Crocodile and Lucci because he was at death's door?

Oh wait he knocked Crocodile up through bedrock and into the sky.

Oh wait he tanked yet another Rokuogan and then threw his jet gattling.

The quake ability is the stated strongest.
Whitebeard is the stated strongest.

To presume that his attacks were weakened when he hit Blackbeard is fanfiction.

Blackbeard is stronger than Prime Whitebeard.

It means that someone was autistic enough to search among the bajillion color pages 2 matching necklaces with generic designs

Was Sengoku on death's door? Because Blackbeard took barely damage from his presumably ultimate attack (he just normally punched Luffy, for contrast), and that was just like 60 seconds AFTER he'd already taken all of Whitebeard's attacks.

You are fucking delusional if you think that Marco was referring to a devil fruit when he said Blackbeard had a special body.

>being this triggered

my favorite part of that is before he went in he said "if this doesn't work we're disbanding"

Fucking hell I forgot about those apples.

Doc Q absorbs injuries/illness. I don't think his apples are anything special until he imbues them with sickness.

>He's the true chosen D.
I hope so. That's be a cool twist, to show that ambition isn't noble in itself

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/53nh7j/oda_you_are_genius/

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/541nd4/oda_is_a_genius_luffy_vs_ace/

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/53utqp/so_seriously_how_many_of_you_out_there_think_one/

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/542jtj/i_almost_cannot_do_this/

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/535uqu/i_came_from_bleach_and_this_show_is_just_too_damn/

holy shit reddit really is a cancerous place

Fuck off.

still better than here

MUH ODA IS GENIUS.
ONE PISS IS BEST STORY EVER EVEN THO I HAVE ONLY READ 3 MANGA IN MY LIFETIME.

LOL guys reddit amiright?!

I miss Luffy with open sleeves.

I see.
>Royals must never serve others
is in stark contrast to the Alabasta royals, which is why they showed them a few chapters back.

you can find more cringeworthy material in this thread alone

I miss Zoro.

a place with upvote and downvote will never be better than a place without upvote and downvote

of course Cred Forums is a much superior place than reddit, but the op threads here are mostly more cancerous than r/onepiece for sure

DAE PERONAS FEET???!!
SANA

Once again that's you're delusions, I just agreed that the double damage thing was never stated or confirmed. Second we've seen shock waves aren't that string to begin with. I mean everyone on TB tanked kuma shit and zoro even lived through more shit. So I don't see how you're surprised by that

Whitebeard says Teach wasn't the one Roger was waiting for. This also implies that Roger is still alive.

>blackbitch
>stronger than prime WB
kek

What's wrong with Monet?

>This also implies that Roger is still alive.

Momji is not kill.
Momji is Vegapunk

d-delete this

vegapunk is an old man

Is this for speed readers or something?

it's for autists

it's just fun shitposting it won't hurt anyore. Here you can talk about the manga which you can't do on reddit. Reddit wasn't mean to be a place to discuss, it's a place to share stuff. If you say something that you didn't like in the chapter your post will be downvoted while here you can discuss whatever you want that's why reddit will always be a piece of shit place.

Man, those executioners suck, then.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

>luffy has straw hat
>nami has straw hat
????

"fun"
no it's retarded

That's why all of you plebs need to check out Voat. It's reddit counterculture. It's basically the child of reddit and Cred Forums. It has a voting system but the users are fairly conscious about not downvoting different opinions. Just sucks that their onepiece board is deader than Brook.

wasn't voat born out of a tumor cut off from reddit?

Autists don't understand this though. They're literally cannot differentiate between positive and negative attention. You say you don't like their habits so they ramp it to 110% to prove to somebody/anybody that they are not annoying.

Isn't that the place where you have to upboat with real money.

it means Nami is still nickel and diming the poor bastard and also consistently discreetly stealing from him as well.

not that he minds, this is Nami we're talking about. any attention from her is essentially his version of nirvana.

Not really. It just came around the same time /r/fatpeoplehate was banned from reddit. Voat claiming to be the true platform for free speech, let Cred Forumsfatpeoplehate come into their own on their site. Voat gets a bad rep for how it started but it's not too different from Cred Forums. You'll notice a lot of chan meme crossover.

Not at all. They have a 100 CCP (comment contribution points) entry point though. Unless you have 100 points, you can't downvote. This prevents users from creating alt accounts to downvote brigade. They need to participate first, at least.

OK I was thinking of another new site that is copy paste reddit but with real money upvote down vote. I can't remember the name of the website.

Where are the fucking Liquid Sanji edits

Luffy has the pre timeskip hat
Nami has the post timeskip hat

he hasn't developed one yet
maybe he will awaken it?
maybe diable jambe is a leg-only exoskeleton and he might end up with full body diable jambe i'm being retarded i know

can't deny this, pretty accurate

le free speech!11!
fat people hate was retarded and pointless, just use /fit/

don't bully our shitposters

>mocking free speech
How stupid are you? Or is it ignorance? There is no double standard for free speech there. You can say things you like and don't like, expect others to do the same.

Then don't shit on other platforms which clearly have more thorough discussion.

tomorrow

>all this faggot shit
what is wrong with you?
getoutgetoutgetout

>blonde

eh, was expecting some light blue or even green

m-muh free speech!! literally couldn't give a shit, they're all retarded so why should I listen to them?if I was in control of reddit I wouldn't have banned the subreddit, but I'd still laugh at all the pathetic niggers who post there

Pudding is CUTE!
She will marry Sanji and join the crew.

nah she'll be like kaya

Anyone else think that Monet's burping in this scene?

As much as I'm loving the Germa chapters... What the fuck happened to Luffy vs Cracker? Who won?

luffy died and the series ends

If anyone new from this arc is joining it's Reiju

Someone with the letter P in their name will join.
R is already taken by Robin.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

Not physically, but Whitebeard didn't possess the Yami Yami no Mi. Teach is on par with prime Whitebeard and Roger.

EoS Blackbird might will

capone pez for nakama

for

BB is my main nigga but don't go spouting shit now.

Everyone knew he was blonde for a long while now.

EoS he'll be stronger than WB or Roger ever were.

Has anyone thrown out the idea that Blackbeard is multiple people, as in a whole The Prestige type deal where he has brother/s that he has absorbed. Two people, two devil fruits would give an exemption to the rule and explain his flag. Alternatively he could just use his power to selectively negate the portion of the fruit that murders you (which would be much less interesting).

Yes...already a million times.

if you're implying theres any less cancer on this website, you're the source

that's like saying "youtube is better than deviantart" they're two different websites

everyone on Cred Forums pretends they dont go on reddit, and everyone on reddit pretends they go on Cred Forums

>which you can't do on reddit
...thats...all they do on r/onepiece

>your post is downvoted
i guess you suck then and the things you submit are shit

jesus christ, first someone complains that they upvote all the retarded shit, then someone complains they're not upvoting THEIR retarded shit

>all this talk about Reddit

It seems connected to the Yami Yami fruit. His interest in researching history and the fact that he seemed well read on the Yami Yami fruit before he obtained it suggests that he just knows some shit.
It would be an interesting twist if he had some sort of vestigial twin attached to him though.

Banned for hypocrisy. In order to know how reddit is or isn't, one needs to be from reddit.

I don't understand all these crazy theories for BB having multiple powers when there's a very simple explination of

>yamiyami lets him "suck in everything", which includes whatever a DF does to you that gives you powers. It's specifically EATING two fruits that makes you die so it's a loophole

all of these theories about blackbeard having multiple powers because of some physical reason ignores the part where he very specifically wants the yamiyami because he knows it lets him power steal

Speaking of BB, what are the odds he stole marco's fruit? His big weakness is that he takes tons of hits and they ambigiously fought offscreen

>talking about reddit is hypocrisy
half the posts aren't even hypocritical, stop using words you don't know the meaning of

Banned.

reported to the admin :P

Banned for banning.

Is photoshopped

what do you mean "from" reddit? like, we came from reddit, after only using reddit, and now are being released unto Cred Forums?

does it not occur to you that people use both websites at the same time, and discovered both websites at the same time?

Cred Forums doesn't want normies and/or underaged teens and if you use reddit you are either one of those.

reddit is made of SWJ, feminists, antifa and so on. It's a wesbite for leftist people so it's a website using censorship and freedom of speech is heavily limited.

Cred Forums is the opposite of that, which is why these places spit on eachother.

kek you'd be surprised how anti sjw most of reddit is

Good thread guys, keep it up.

everything about that picture is disgusting and hilarious.
seriously, carbonated fucking yogurt drink?

it's a meme bro

I leave for a few hours and you faggots start talking about leddit.

you are a fucking nobody kiddo, get out of my thread before you get hurt

We're tired of talking about Sanji the cuck.

kill yourself sanafag

I'd try it.

lets talk about something else then.

which one piece theme is objectively the best personally, i like the first dub theme

>inb4 YA YO YAA YO

Good taste, the first one is objectively the best. I prefer the japanese version though.

same, my favorites are OP1 dub, bon voyage jap, and one day

i personally like the theme of adventure and friendship, the way oda does a good job of sending the message that the people closest to you are the only thing you can trust in a chaotic and dangerous world, but you still need to focus on your own power first or else you'll fall behind

I literally don't care.
I don't think many people do

If you want my attention all you gotta do is ask.
I'm busy today though so maybe later okay miss fatty?

>Cred Forums is the opposite of that
I've had more posts deleted by mods on here then there. freedom of speech my ass. Not to mention how you all get triggered by nothings like emoticons or various words that don't sit well with you because of your autism (one piece threads are generals, even if you don't want to admit it).

how can you be busy when all you do is shitpost?

shitposting somewhere else? you're making us jealous here.

Perona a cute.

>filler
she wants mihawk's sword

What are you talking about? Perona helped sending off the Strawhats down to Fishman islands in the manga too.
She took care a a whole bunch of the marines.

That scene is from there.

she helped them yes, but that scene where she's sad and says she needs a new toy is filler

Properly made filler then. She wouldn't be there to begin with if she didn't care about Zoro.

But you're ignoring the part where Marco pretty much confirms it has something to do with his body.
Yes, he most likely wanted Yamiyami for the power stealing, but that doesn't mean anyone with that power could have multiple fruits.

Marco only says that after BB ate the yami yami though. It's intentionally ambiguous, I think.

Caribou's quicksand could be used almost in the same manner as Bege's castle castle fruit if you think about it.

He wouldn't have a whole army living comfortably inside him, but he could have a shit ton of firearms and canons in the quicksand that could pop out and shoot anytime he wanted to.

Sure, but the way it's worded, it's not even a secret amongst the Whitebread pirates.

also it fits a lot more stuff than bege. a seemingly infinite amount.

Blackbeard fled from Akainu though.

Whitebeard and Roger in their prime wouldn't do such a thing, they would send Akainu crying home to Marineford.

yeah but you can't get close to bege without being the size of an ant

whitebeard would get dunked by the lava master don't even kid yourself

Is that really how his power works?
Would this mean it's impossible to punch him since your arm becomes so small?

I never noticed the manga elaborate his power in such a way.

fuck you

his bitch ass can't evade shit, just throw the lava at him and watch him melt. even the strongest pirates respect the lava, because if you play with fire you get burned

>I never noticed the manga elaborate his power in such a way
Nobody has actually attacked successfully him yet.
I do recall he ran from the big cat mink though.

I like the idea that people who fight him shrink and have to fight him from the inside.
There could almost be a whole arc inside him, like Impel Down 2.0.

that's extremely perverse

Interesting..

Also, considering that he constantly gets himself beat like a red-headed stepchild, he's also sleeping off a lot of his injuries

>akainufags

Talking shit 'bout greatest marine.

What does Robin's butt smell like?

no one has successfully attacked hawkeyes either...

This is a Koala.

like ass

ok

I love that hat.

so disappointed we didn't get to see her fishman karate during dressrosa

how so?

Not that user, but I save this image for posts just like yours.

Nah, she smells like peaches.
Robin is one of the only 3 from the crew that take showers everyday.
Sanji and Nami being the other 2

Sanji vision.

youtu.be/9IFCY9LCkkg

Source?

without opening, gonna guess that's oneworld?

Boner Of The Year!

it hurts me and my need for serious discussions

it's pretty good actually

>Luffy and Zoro sensed more than one person inside Blackbeard
I'm pretty sure they sensed Teach and Burgess.

To be honest I can't recall.

where is this image from i love it

The whole situation with Teach was pretty weird overall. Even if Luffy and Zoro meant that they were sensing his crew (3 other guys), how would that stop them from asking Teach about the Sky Island as Nami suggested? Also the situation was not hostile in any way, quite the opposite as Teach was praising them and pretty much wishing them good luck. Could it be like an early example of Observation Haki that Luffy (and Zoro) used and sensed something really off about Teach. Also Marco mentioning something weird going on in Teach's body during Marineford.

>let's meet in the new world

leave Cred Forums

have these edge theory fags on youtube ever gotten anything right

>Also Marco mentioning something weird going on in Teach's body during Marineford.
I always assumed it was due to the bizarre Logia qualities of the Teach's Devil Fruit. It's already strange enough that it allows the user to take damage and negate other DF powers, but there's a chance it could've altered his body even further than that as well.

they didn't "sense" anything, they just realized from the way he was talking that he's not just some random guy, he's a probably pirate and thus has a crew

That would be interesting to see played out, anons.

Someone predicted that Sanji would have two older brothers, and the Sanji is a prince theory has been a thing for years now

(You)

Anti Reijufags are on suicide watch. They are probably hiding right now.

>This fruit is considered "unique" even for a Logia type, and the ability it grants is said to be the "most evil".

Maybe devil fruits are tied to the "soul" of the user and that's what Teach absorbs when someone dies.
Moriah's fruit is also "darkness" based. There could be some connection or similarities there. Just an idea.

>edge theory fags

I think Nami has made more people fap than the other girls.

>fapping to black lines on a paper

Did Oda make the right choice?

Top right looks pretty nice.But current BB is okay,just needs a stronger beard.

>everything d. teach
right choice with the name at least

Zolo* sleeps the cat sleep. Meaning he only half sleeps, staying semi conscious and on guard all the time, that's why he sleeps a lot

This. The beard will complete him.

Viz user when

Sanji will die in this arc and big mom will be the one to kill him, causing luffy to lose control of the 9 tail fox and go super saiyan hollow

try monday when the chapter actually releases

momji took a gender transformation hormone from ivankov

>Wants a thorough discussion
>Without a single shitpost

I bet you like eating bricks for lunch too
I bet you have so much fun in your life

Nice find.

when?

which will never happen

It's butter milk or something similar

The whole point of the flashback was to highlight the fact that Sanji has exactly the same alterations as his siblings, which means he has the same potential/ability whether he wants it or not.

People are already guessing that his Diable Jambe has been part of his release all along. At minimum he should probably walk out of this arc with the same exoskeleton boost his siblings have.

That, or the arc ends with Caesar undoing everything as a fuck you to Vegapunk and Sanji rejects it all.

over 50% of shitposts aren't fun

he's not just suddenly gonna grow an entire exoskeleton, god

this
I can't believe people actually think he's going to suddenly grow magic science powers

Yonji will give him a serum so his genes from childhood come out.

wtf is this talk about exoskeletons? when was it mentioned?

signed: spee. d reader

latest chapter mention in a flashback that the -ji's"outer skeletons" were coming in nicely

Why did i forget this bit?

dude, brook's probably the one SH left who is certain to get a backstory arc. Remember how he said he used to be a captain for a "certain kingdom?" We never found out about that, or how he ended up a pirate because of it

What if sanji ends up beating his family in drag by using the immense power of newkama kenpo?

So funny xDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ
Ore no jidai da!
ORE NO JIDAI DAAA!!!

I'm offended by Whole cakes princess.
Bitch is ugly triclops.
She will never be as beautiful as this perfection.

post timeskip bb has one. just look at his den den mushi in Drrresrosa

So Sanji is a genetically modified human? Doesnt that make him a literal whats that german word again Ubermensh right, so hes superior to everyone genetically speaking of course thats like fucking amazing, that means all the girls Sanji couldnt get turned down biological perfection.

ORESAMA MARSHALU D. TEACH

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>Perfection
>Legs 2 times longer than her torso

NOTHING HAPPENED: THE CHAPTERT xD

YUMMY YUMMY

>bein racist against longleg tribe
its 2016 dammit

Sanji is the only crewmember to wield a gun. He's the only crewmember to directly trick Crocodile. He's the only character who intentionally hinders his combat ability more than Zoro (swordsman). Sanji outdid a karate fishman in the water.

You're not wrong. Ignoring his physical ability, Sanji tricked Crocodile. He's smart as fuck.

Sanji's creation is on par with the existence of devil fruits.

Sanji being created by Vegapunk ties Sanji to Momonosuke, who ate an artificial devil fruit created by the same, also presumed as a failure.

Oda stated in SBS that Sanji's main knife has the words "Hokuto no Ken" engraved on it. Pic related.

The name of Sanji's boat that he almost died with Zeff on was "The Orbit."

>implying all of this is just random.

Been re-reading one piece, man did Usopp look fucking weird when he was first introduced.

Nami looked way cuter at the start though

>Usopp said it.

Now she's an empty character with boobs

He looked weird, but he was a badass willing to solo Kuro and his entire crew.
When you get to the page where he joins the crew and boards the Going Merry, and at the table (with Nami recording in a book) tells Luffy that if Luffy ever fails in his duty or dies, he becomes captain, Luffy agrees and no one (Zoro is present) objects.

Would be cool to see that page colored.

Except the One Piece world has all kinds of different humans, and the giant/normal human Monkey family can still easily demolish the Vinsmoke family even if they're all superhuman science experiments, the 2 adopted Monkey's included

Will he go super saiyan?

Because you need to slow down, Kizaru-kun.

>2O16
>not judging people solely by their looks

Wouldn't be surprised maybe they'll do another crossover and it can happen then

>his fire will be stronger than Ace
Ace fags BTFO again

>ZOI6
>doesn't understand irony

would this be the strongest trio in all of one piece??

No one cared who i was even when i put on the mask

I can't watch the anime anymore. I can't focus whenever Nami is on the screen. The manta doesn't sexualize her this much. It is at the point where I can't even focus on what anyone says.

Swordsman Sanji when?

Ace was strong as fuck. Luffy has started fights against antagonists much worse than Ace started vs Akainu and won. Even though Akainu said what he said, he immediately changed targets to Luffy after his initial failure to kill Ace in one shot. Had the fight been truly 1v1, it stands to reason that a prodigy superior to Luffy could find a way to win.

>Whitebeard's face was melted off from a hit by Akainu.
>In fair combat Ace was merely singed.

Blackbeard did more damage to Ace with a karate chop than Akainu did with magma.

Akainufags BTFO.

so, was Duval a prototype supersoldier for germa 66?

Jesus Christ, Vivi is a Jizz Cyclone!

I don't recall BB ever punching a hole through ace's chest...

I see four different necklaces

I don't get the whole iron mask thing. This only reminds me of duavl more

That was the marriage at the ruins of a certain island

Momiji is the best.

Back on that train mini-arc.

I thought it was pretty clear that Ace only lost because he became solid to protect Luffy. It could've been a stalemate for a long time (well, until Kizaru or Aokiji one-shotted him probably...)

>6 years since time-skip
>still no explanation behind zoro's scar

oda blyz

never seen the movie "the man in the iron mask"?

(you)

And it's also a book from around 300 years ago by the same guy that wrote The Three Musketeers.

user is so uncultured.

Forgive me 2D Father, for I have sinned.

but you just said you didnt get it

Looks like Big Mom is about to eat the photographer.

I'm another user. I was just adding to your point about how it should be an obvious reference.

No I never even heard about it. But I'll go look it up now.

I think I solved the mystery with the "10" crew mates.

The 10th was supposed to be Ace, but since he died, they will remain 9 till the end.

sorry i get confused easily

I like how heavy and "massful" Nami and Robin's tits look in that pic. I've always admired that cover pic for its artistic merits.

How would it be obvious if I never even heard of the movie. And I know about the three musketeers but I've never seen it

Nah, Carrot is the 10th. She's already been referred to as a Straw Hat in the manga.

Jinbe will have been turned into fish fingers by now. Pic related. It's Jinbe.

The operative word was "should".
The point is that it's a famous movie with a very famous main character based on a famous book by a very famous author that's been around for over 3 centuries. I mean, sure yeah, if you haven't heard of Jurassic Park then a reference with a theme park full of cloned dinosaurs wouldn't be an obvious reference to you, it just *should* be.

He always looks weird.

Only OP figure I have is her. I feel like she's what Nami should have become post-TS, obviously with the clima-tact.

Sanji should have stayed in Fishman island. That place was literally his dream, and now he will go further and further away from it.

Jinbe looks delicious

Knowing Oda, he might actually have Luffy fail his duties. Though, Luffy doesn't really have the depth needed to make that very impactful. Might explain how Ussop will command thousands of men.

Is okay, he only wants to be around Nami. No one else.

>yfw you realise that Luffy originally had the middle initial "D" because his name would be Luffy D Monkey which was meant to be "Luffy The Monkey".

>irl Luffy would be Brazilian
>Monkey
Is Oda being racist?

Literally mention:
Sanji new powerup will be activation of his genes.

>Now everyone is saying it on this thread.

More like Yonji or Reiju will give him a serum/injection for some power.

>it's famous so you should have heard of it, meaning it should be obvious

user there's a lot of great literature that people haven't read or heard of. So even if you seen it doesn't mean that literally everyone else should have.

There are probably people out there, probably niggers, who haven't heard of Romeo and Juliet. It doesn't mean that a Romeo and Juliet reference with two people in love even though their families hate each other wouldn't be an obvious one. Or a male spy in a tuxedo who asks for drinks shaken and not stirred.

I don't mean "should" like "you should follow the law" I mean it like "you should be full up after eating that huge meal". Like, it's most likely, not it's absolutely required. You should have seen Star Wars. You should have heard of The Beatles. And so on.

Anyway user, now you have heard of it so it's okay. Live and learn.

>haki is basically the force
>clones that goes along with the number 66 like with order 66 by killing the jedi by the clones
wow oda way to rip of from star wars

Wow, 3 Star Wars mentions for some weird reason.

A C T I V A T E D G E N E S

I thought luffy would be the most Japanese/east Asian character because of the straw hat, the pulled up shorts, the sleeveless shirt. He's pretty much set for working in the rice fields.

because oda a hack and copied off from star was.

Yeah, I think people take that SBS a bit too seriously. It's kind of like casually saying "He likes tea so he'd be English" in a lighthearted way.

Luffy's fighting style is kind of like capoeira or however the fuck you spell it. He's kind of lazy in general (when not fighting) and seems laid back, so I guess you could put that in. But overall, they're all designed from very Japanese sensibilities, although in some cases it's more the Japanese view of another culture (e.g. Sanji is how they see the French, Franky is how they see Americans).

More East Asian than the guy who grew up in a dojo and fights with katana?

What was the point of putting exploding cuffs on Sanji AND holding Zeff as a hostage? Either of these alone would be enough.

So, is Usopp an Arab???? or is he south American?
Why can't both of them be east Asian?

Always have a backup. Its just common sense.

I think the cuffs are an absolute last resort. If their only means of punishment was to blow body parts up, they couldn't really utilise the punishment until he went totally apeshit. For example, would it be worth fucking up their plan by blowing him up if he was just kicking his brothers around a bit? Nope. But they can stop him doing that by bringing up Zeff.

To put it IRL terms, it's like a fine vs the death sentence. They're not going to give you the death sentence for parking in a no parking zone, but they still need to deter you.

>Why can't both of them be east Asian?
They can, but you said Luffy was the MOST East Asian.

Well let's be honest, there are more rice field workers than there are fucking kids growing up in dojos who take their katana with them all the time

>reading wan piss
why are you doing this to yourselves?

Usopp is a bit of a mix but ultimately he's a Japanese-type. He has a lot of things that would be nostalgic to most Japanese men like loving bugs (same as Luffy). From a Japanese point of view, he has this nostalgic feel, a familiar feel, like a friend you used to have as a kid. I guess our equivalent would be the kid that would come around and play 2-player games with you or the kid that you'd build a secret base treehouse with or whatever. Those "we all did it" childhood things.

But yeah, he has a kind of Jewish appearance. Also his name is a pun on Aesop who was Greek. Greek people often have darker complexions and curly black hair, but that's probably just a coincidence. Who knows.

Your favorite manga is shit, etc.

Welcome shitposter-kun. Please close the door, there's an awful stink coming from outside this thread.

cause i know how it'll probably end so i'm just along for the ride

>waifus

I Don't see Urouge

>i know how it'll probably end
You do?

They'll find One Piece.

Fool

giant battle followed by revelry with luffy becoming the pirate king

I never thought of that.

WHAT WAS THAT HUGE FUCKING SHADOW MONSTER THING AFTER THRILLER BARK

I swear, this is something that just plagues me.

Did oda really draw this?
Finns aren't white

>10th_nakama.jpg

No, silly user. Same as that Mad Max one.

I didn't say Ace couldn't be harmed, I said that when they initially fought he barely was, and that he intentionally took the hit aimed at Luffy. He was skilled enough in melee to prevent what happened to Whitebeard, but died to a cheap shot. The only other person he lost to is now the strongest yonko.

Probably Zou's family

I want to impregnate the bunny

Yeah but remember that BB didn't have the Gura Gura back then. He wouldn't have been the strongest (citation needed) yonko without it. Still, I do agree with the overall sentiment that Ace was very strong and we didn't get to fully witness that. We know he always beat Luffy (though again, way before current Luffy, way way before G2, haki, etc).

oh you fucking wish

>luffy becoming the pirate king

No that will be Buggy.

So...

How much longer until usopp dies

More years into the future than there are electrons in the universe.

One piece is the journey

Koala and Nami turn into giantesses and do symmetrical docking where their island-sized tits are up in the clouds, then they start raining milk down on the world and kill everyone apart from themselves

>>Oda will die from japanese cold before he can get to the end
He could also get a case of the lazies or write himself into a corner.

It's gotta be soon
Episode 1000 is coming up
And ace died at around 500

Somebody's gotta go

>"W-was I a brave warrior captain"

I just know we need to keep him away from Idolm@ster at all costs.

Jinbe is by far the most likely to die at this point.

When Shanks warned Whitebeard that Blackbeard would kill both him and Ace if he fucked with him, he was presumably unaware that Blackbeard obtained the Yami Yami devil fruit.

At this point, regardless of if he was a yonko when he got his scar (probably not), it stands to reason that Yonko Shanks considers the version of Blackbeard that scarred him to be his contemporary in strength. This was also hinted in Blackbeard's fight with Ace, where it was emphasized that a single strike of his could break a yonko commander's neck, and that he could land one on an AGI character like Ace rather easily.

if he's not the strongest yonko at this point, he's the second only to Shanks, and he was near a yonko in strength before he ever had a devil fruit. Shanks emphasizes that he hid his power level.

Sanji will die

You're smoking the Crack Crack no Mi if you think any of the SHs will die before the final battle, if at all.

>Oda killing his self-insert
nah

Jinbe is kind of a boring character and no one would give a shit aside from ruffy

It's gotta be usopp
He's the only one that doesn't have a clear goal at the end of the journey

I see what you're saying, but how about this: if BB was already capable of killing Whitebeard and Ace with no DFs, then he got two extremely powerful DFs, yet is still locked down by the other 3 Yonko, it more says how relatively weak WB and Ace were to the other 3 Yonko. That said, that raises the thing that WB couldn't have been THAT weak compared to the other 3 or 1 of them would've taken him out.

There's a kind of equation where if = means "roughly equal", then WB = Kaidou = BM = Shanks, or else the equilibrium wouldn't have held. Then you have all that = BB now. That means BB without 2 DFs would be quite a bit worse so it's like

WB = Kaidou = BM = Shanks = BB now > BB then

OR those two DFs have made very little difference indeed.

Blackbeard just sacked the Revolutionary HQ. He's not slowing down and if any yonko gets in his way he'll kill them, and he will likely target Shanks since he should know about Raftel. Just because he hasn't killed another yonko yet doesn't mean he can't.

*a second Yonko
He already did kill one, even if it was lame as fuck how he managed it.

I think he's boring too but a lot of people do like him. He's also official the next (or at least an upcoming) crewmember unless something happens to him. We've just been shown something that directly implied something very fucking bad was gonna happen to him thanks to Big Mom. He does also have a shitload of history with Luffy (he's personally known him since before Ace died, and was mentioned way back before we even saw Arlong) so there's a lot of history there. Plus he's tied into wider historical things like knowing Fisher Tiger and stuff like that.

My theory (more like a hope) from ages ago was that he'll die and be unable to fulfil his pact to join Luffy, but Koala will join in his place. Effectively she's a young, female, cute Jinbe. She ticks the boxes he does (other than being a fish).

Also, about the equilibrium. It was already smashed apart when Whitebeard died. Blackbeard actually tried to take it further by sinking Marineford, but Shanks cowed him out of it. You could say this suggests he was weaker, but he had just fought Whitebeard to death, violated a cardinal rule of devil fruits, and also got blasted by Sengoku, so maybe at that point fighting Shanks was a bad idea.

He didn't really fight WB to death, he finished off a very wounded old man. If he was an equal to WB he wouldn't have needed to effectively killsteal right at the end. He even looked panicky as he did it IIRC, like he was anxious that WB wasn't going down from his shots. Again, this was AFTER getting a very powerful DF.

I guess like Luffy - and that's a really thematic thing for him - BB is more about his potential. When Shanks said he was capable of killing WB and Ace, it could also have been "one day, through some sneaky method" not "right now, mano-a-mano". Also, IIRC he was kind of struggling with Luffy in Impel Down and got knocked about by G2. So yeah, I think it's potential. By the end he'll probably have 3+ DFs and a ridiculous army. That's his thing, he's like the anti-Luffy.

I don't think it'll be as impactful, it'll just be ace 2 electric boogaloo

And second time it's always worse

It's gotta 100% be usopp
We haven't had a tear jerker in a while

>Thinking any of the SH will die

He would not have survived very long on Fishman Island without constant transfusions.

Usopp is Canon fodder but still the glue that holds straw hats together

It's common for a sidekick to die in order to power up the protag in shonen

And usopp is luffy number uno sidekick

A death might be what it takes to awaken Luffy's devil fruit.

the best anime error of all time

RIP Sanji

He made a hand from sand.

Sanji "activating his genes" would kinda' go against what Oda has built up here, but it would be the typical trite you'd expect from shounen.

Reiju is Mom

Whitebeard cleanly slashed his neck with his bisento, and combined quake with punches and quake slammed him and he was barely damage.

He was shown to be terrified, but he was being blasted by the strongest paramecia, and he was fine. The fact that Sengoku's unblocked undodged super attack also barely damaged him suggests he's very strong.

Is this Momji?

Well if it takes a worse death than your brother being impaled by magma seconds after you rescued him from an execution platform then holy shit.

3 Sweet Commanders

What about Cheese?

>He made a hand from sand.
>reaching this hard
toei dick suckers everyone

I was just memeing.

Blackbeard will find One Piece. He will declare himself Pirate King.

Luffy could never really do this, as he just wants to be the freest man on the sea.

>i-i was just pretending to be retarded i swear!

The Amazon Lily warriors for sure

No, the point was as Akainu mentioned that lava is superior to fire and thus could pierce it with a strong enough hit (without haki)

>zoro finally learned how to use CoA on his swords and could drink alcohol again
>drank so much more than he usually does that he got wasted and tripped, slicing his eye on an open can of spaghettios

>haki is basically the force
forces is basically ki or chi. lucas copied shaolin monks

my guess is that ussop will have stayed behind because he's a pussy and most of the strawhats leave for some mission, but then everyone else with ussop gets knocked out and he's the only one with communication with the fleet

of course
>loud
>annoying
>smelly
there are more bad things than good things about luffy

So what exactly are the "outer skeletons" that the vinsmoke brothers have? I am guessing it has something to do with how Yonji's face was dented like a piece of metal from his loss to Sanji. So, is it that gene splicing somehow gave them adamantium covering their bones?

>you will never be Luffy here

I always assumed that his named sounded like aesop solely because his intro story was very similar to aesop's the boy who cried wolf.

FUCK

damn I forgot about this, anyone have a pic on hand?

Cheese aint sweet, mate

if Blackbeard gets a 3rd devil fruit, which one do you think it'd be? (already existing one or think of a new one that'd be op)

Crackers ain't sweet either.

It would be a zoan-type I think. That way he has one of each type.

I don't see how that's reaching that hard, but I'm assuming that Oda never did this in the manga?

>MAN COOKS MEAL COS HIS DAD WON'T LET HIM

some cheese is, don't forget about cottage cheese and ricotta

Not the same scene, but the same mistake. Just goes to show both Oda and the anime makes fuck-ups sometimes.

Forgot pic.

was it ever declared by Oda to be a mistake? Given how thick the handle to his hook is, I wouldn't be surprised if crocodile wasn't just wearing it like a glove.

At the very least it was fixed in the volume release

he had it at Impel Down arc plus there was a blade inside it. its revealed once Luffy breaks the hook in their last fight.

Hmmmmmmmm

ah ok thanks

>buggy defeats all admirals
fucking kek

>10 seconds
kucking fek

I always knew Buggy had it in him

Sanji won't get a fucking power up, you retards. He's already strong enough. Zeff's training and his pirate life has made Sanji waaaaaaay stronger than an average person. Even in East Blue he was able to easily defeat a fishman, who's supposed to be 10 times stronger than an average man. He did it easily and barefooted. Maybe his genes awakened after he left the Vinsmokes or whatever but he clearly isn't weak. He hurt Niji with a plain kick. Not even Diable Jambe. Obviously he takes damage when he's hit but that happens to everybody, even the Vinsmokes. And the only reason why he even takes that much damage is because Zeff is held hostage.
Seriously, are the people who says "Sanji will get a power up" like 7 years old? Little shits in Japan can understand this shit. Why can't you?

I wish Buggy actually used his power better, like shooting out small parts of his body out from his palm at high speeds BUGGY GATLING

>Iron Mask Duval
>Sanji had to wear one when he was a kid

>Were you born under a miracle star?
>Fist of the North Star
>Sanji's from North Blue

>Oda will never have a character use attacks as disgustingly lethal as fist of the north star

Believe in the Sakazuki that believes in violence!

>Japanese and at least one other Asian country reads family name first, given name last so your point is moot.

isn't that just the islands separated by ingredients? Wasn't everything on Cacao island made of chocolate?

Kiadou is the strongest

Explain to me how he used armament haki against his daddy but not against vergo.
Like if he had it all along why wouldn't he use it?
My life is a mess.

don't you mean, absolute justice?

That's just for his business card. Don't take it seriously.

Why do you assume he didn't?

Judge is a smart man.

Looks nothing like it.

Some of you pirates are alright. Don't stand close to the tamatebako at the wedding.

Unless Momju was from South Blue and died hundreds of years ago, no.

Someone make a new thread.