How do you feel about these spicy wolves?

How do you feel about these spicy wolves?

I'd like to see them get raped by forest wolves.

S3 when?

Waiting on the collector's edition.

Who's the father? We know who it's not.

aww yea, I like your ideas

Asshole, now I really want to eat an apple. I'll go see if we have any in the fridge.

would waifu the left and daughteru the right

Superior Horo

she took the knot

She's supposed to have the body of a particularly slender 14 year old. How come she didn't die in childbirth?
Puffy vulva birthing powers?

Makes me feel real bad on several levels

I want to see korbo teach her daughter how to fuck

>S3 when?
Never because I'm a super investor business man author managed to lose the rights.

We're discussion Wolf Cunt, would you like to join us

>spoiler
But of course.

>tfw you bought a sack of fresh McIntoshes today

It would be pretty helpful if she could give birth in wolf form.

Sluts and whores
HORO A SHIT
SUNKEN VULVA

Waiting on my numbered collector's edition.

Also the new story was supposed to launch at the end of September, nothing yet about it?

I don't really get why she needs a kid and why she even CAN have one. I mean, she is a god, wouldn't it be unfair, if gods can just fuck with whoever they want and give birth to even more overpowered immortal gods?

>have a 2 copies of the anniversary hardcover preordered, 1 from amazon global and the other from amazon canada
>one from canadian amazon is $70 less but I'm scared that if I cancel the global one I might not get a copy since I ordered so late

What happened to the other wolves in her flashbacks? There were like 2 or 3 more giant wolves.

I'm still slightly nervous about whether I actually ordered mine in time.

>What is the entirety of Greek Mythology

Hopefully never.
Novel 1-6
>Playful banter and mutual dishonesty gives way to trust and understanding
>Lawrence is fully developed and accepting of his feelings
>Holo is caring but still fundamentally guarded
>author calls volume 6 the "beginning of the end"
>Pacing is nearly perfect and the development of their relationship feels real
Novels 8-end
>Lawrence is given plenty to do but is tabled as a human being
>Col introduced as the author's most blatant way to extend the series by spending his time building him instead
>previous novels that are driven by the development of the leads are a thing of the past, novels are now more narrative in nature and driven by situations that have very little baring on the leads as people. Simply drama of the bimonth to be gotten through before moving on to the next phase of the quest
>Final non resolution of the narrative is unimportant, author treats this like its a revelation when its fucking obvious to everyone what's happened to the series

Fundamentally Isuna Hasekura knew in volume 6 that Lawrence and Holo as a couple were 90% of the way to where they were going to end up as people and he made the premeditated decision to keep going while arresting their development. The fact that his intent is so god damn blisteringly obvious as you read the later books really sinks the series. The natural sequel of Lawrence and an apprentice + child can't even happen because he shot his apprentice wad where it had no business being instead the "sequel" is a retread of the original premise until he decides to retard it yet again.

The irony of reading the books because you enjoyed the anime is that you've already experienced the best the work has to offer.

It's implied they died either fighting humans or the giant bear.

It's very clear that the number of animal spirits / gods is ever dwindling. They are immortal but most of them aren't some grade A killing machine like Holo, they're very vulnerable to battles. And apparently they almost never have children, Holo's daughter is the only pup ever mentioned in the novels, even in passing.

fuck you paolo

Awoo~

fuck you sean

The light of Christ will put them to the sword.

For someone who claims at every turn to hate being venerated as a god, Holo sure is very angry when the Church deigns to demonstrate the mundane nature of her long dead friend.

If gods could reproduce uncontrollably, what would stop them from inhabiting the whole world instead of humans and become the new dominating species? In case if only Horo can reproduce (why? it would be even more unfair!), it would take some time, but it's inevitably. Because each child of "Horo-family" will be immortal shapeshifter with crazy physical strength. Eventually, humankind will be replaced by them.

When will final boss bear show up to fuck everything up?

She literally took ~700+ years to have a child. Gods don't mate with just anyone. I'm not seeing the problem here.

Not to mention that at that rate, by the time she has adult grandchildren the humans will have machine guns.

It was stated in later volumes that she was a virgin before Lawrence (wich is bullshit, but i wasn't the one who wrote that). It means, that she didn't tried to bear children before and the whole "700-years" thing is irrelevant.

Wolves have litters ranging from like 4-15, why just one kid?

Imagine if there were 10 of them running around.

Although, i guess it's possible she ate the others.

>she was a virgin

I don't remember this being ever stated.

What are you even saying. It was pretty clearly established that she had at least one other mate before Lawrence and that she was raped by other wolf gods or whatever in the woods.

weak sperm

why did they change her hair color?

To convince people that it's actually Lawrence's child and not some other guy's.

So they could get rid of lawrence being cucked conspiracy theories.
Korbo is even doing the "keep it a secret you spineless whimp" pose.

>Holo's hair
>Has neither Holo's or Lawrence's eye color
>The kid is not his

That's why. The revamped kid has Law's hair and Holo's eyes.

waiting for muh collectors edition.

Well, i don't have even the slightest desire to search for the exact quote, so we'll just have to wait for someone who does remember that part clearly. I may be wrong, it was a long time.
Putting that aside, immortality is still an ultimate trait for a living being. If human females can get pregnant from a hypothetical male from "Horo-family" and can give birth to other gods - mankind will still perish. If not, then, i agree, the outcome will entirely depend on how often female god can get pregnant.
I still don't understand why even add all those shit with god-kids to the story in the first place. It was a good LN with some good characters, i don't give a crap about their sex life.

The drive for reproduction in immortals is usually not comparable to humans in the least in fiction that's done its homework.
The Elves in Tolkien for example are literally too pure for the world.
The first claim of her virginity is in Volume 5 where her counting her supposed past partners is explicitly stated to have been a trick to troll Lawrence.

>The drive for reproduction in immortals is usually not comparable to humans
Yes! And that's what bothers me. Lawrence isn't a hero. He is not exceed in anything. He's just an ordinary guy, and he just goes and knocks up an ancient god. And she just goes and gives birth to another god. It's too convenient, i can't believe in this. And what makes me angry the most - IT DOESN'T EVEN IMPORTANT TO THE STORY! We could live without it! Why do this!?

I remember some user saying that the dilution of Holo's god genes means she'll outlive her kids, grandkids, etc. If it's true, then it explains why demi-gods aren't ruling over the planet, having kids is just a ticket to heartbreak down the road, and you don't keep gods around any longer anyways because they die off too fast.

Poor Holo ;_;

>tfw wish I had gotten both
I have the left one but it just doesn't have the detail that the right has.

I got 2 of each. only took the picture of the pair though.

Why did Lawrence raise another wolf's child?

>Gods don't mate with just anyone.
She fucked so many people before Lawrence, it's bullshit that she didn't become pregnant before this