Have you lost your way, Cred Forums?

Have you lost your way, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/f7jgkc7358cv84f/lyhupdemo.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Everyday I live is yet another slash to my already broken heart. I don't find enjoyment in almost anything. The only women in my life is a 2d drawing of an underage girl that I will never touch with my own two hands. My family doesn't even acknowledge that I exist. And every breath I take only adds to my internal struggle. So if that answers your question I have indeed lost my way

Shit that made me depressed

If you can't believe in yourself then live for something greater than yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good or not for you.

Don't lose your weight.

Pick whatver asinine thing you want, making people happy, sad , miserable, drawing, whatever. And then just do it

Hope you're well user... Sorry to hear that. Lost my way far too many times myself.

Not sure if I ever even were on it

Feel Bad user

KLK's awful ending made me lose my way.

I don't enjoy anime anymore these days so yeah I've lost my way. The ending was almost good though but nips usually can't write endings worth shit.

Found it for a few months together with Cred Forums few years ago

yes, years ago thankfully. this faggot ass universe has proved to be complete shit aside from a few extraordinary achievers. luckily, anime has a disproportionately high amount of those people in the industry and they have shown me the light

>every breath I take only adds to my internal struggle

Shit it made me laugh

I had no way, but now I have one. Still no gf, but I have a steady pay check, a new car, and people who like me.

>don't lose your way
>loses it

It was a really simple task you nitwit

I'm not sure but I'm no longer a NEET so I think I'm doing something right

>>every breath I take only adds to my internal struggle

Yeah... That's... something he should probably see a doctor about.

Will puff my first cancer stick in a few hours. For science!!! And anxiety and depression

yes

I have friends that I think hate me and find me annoying and nothing else really to live for but having said that I still have far to go before I lose my way.

>still love Jakuzure

Nope. Still good, transfer student.

I sometimes wish i could just get lost forever.
If you never get where you are going then you are at least getting one hell of a journey.

Don't give up user.
You can't possibly meet your waifu when you are like this.

Episode 4 was the best.

Yes.
Ironically, around the period when I started watching KLK. I haven't even finished it yet, but I will when I get back home from the hospital.
Yes, I'm here because I tried to Kill La Kill myself.

Y'all just need to light your hearts up

dropbox.com/s/f7jgkc7358cv84f/lyhupdemo.mp3?dl=0

Kill me

Did you use scissors? lmao

Nope, sleeping pills. It could have worked if I hadn't been found.

I'm upset I missed out on this.

Why did you try to do it?

Life is so stressful I feel it's not worth living anymore. Being on my way to fail college was the last nail on the coffin.
I'm not planning to try again though.
/blog