Trash

Can someone spoil me and tell me if Minoko had sex with the gang leader?

Apparently she did

Eh?

Like I'm trying to find the raws and I really honestly dislike reading this series because of the "edgy rape" shit it goes into, but I can;t find anything at all.

And Minoko was the last pure girl in the series too.

Last thread people were saying she did. Idk I havent looked myself

By chance could you link the thread? Or were there any pictures in it?

There was a pic of her on his lap but I don't know what thread number it was just search the archives.

Well I can't find it in the archives but I'll take your word for it and never touch this shitty manga again.

Thanks for the info though

>pure

But girls loving girls is the purest form of love.

God damn which chapter?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please tell me he didn't penetrate her. Please tell me he didn't rape her.

PLEASE TELL ME THOSE TWO GIRLS SHOT THAT OLD PERVERT

56 or 57 I think. It´s from volume 8.

By chance do you know where to get the raws? My morbid curiosity wants to see what actually happens to her. Please don't tell me that scene ended on a cliffhanger.

I really really like Minoko a lot, but god dammit I will be pissed if that old fucker did anything.

I can masturbate to this

I cannot masturbate to this

Just check Nyaa, it's there. Also Volume 9 was released just a few days ago, but I guess it will take months untl proper scans.

I'm assuming old man rape is also Volume 8?

I found it by the way so thanks a dozen

>Download torrent
>She actually has sex with old man

NO NO NO NO NO

FUCK THIS AUTHOR. FUCK THIS AUTHOR.

what mango?

Trash

Like literally that's it's name.

If you like NTR, violence such as ripping little girls in half and harvesting their organs, gangrape, and cute anime girls getting raped by older fat men then be my guest and read it.

Dump it. At least the important parts

Did someone say vol 09?
This one is weird, the first and last part are good, but you have this useless chapter in the middle where Minoko gets fucked by the old man, and Russia getting randomly nearly fucked by some guy we saw 2 or 3 times. Okay, we can't expect good writing of this but this chapter felt like a h-doujin.

fuck my phone.

Well nice to know that I don't have to read this crap anymore.

Fuck this disgusts me.

But could you post more? Did is a bit strange seeing as Volume 8 only had her visiting (or is she regularly getting fucked by the old guy?)

This author is seriously going for one of the worst serializations in existence, aren't they? This series is just too gross and awful to read that its existence is almost completely pointless and horrid... Horrible horrible author... I pray they get canned already. It's s miracle it's gone this long already... Just kill it please...

> is disgusted.
> wants more.

Srsly user, you're the hidden closet kind of demographic this series basically targets and caters to. Closet perverts who are lust hungry.

Yeah I'm not reading this bullshit anymore. Fuck this author. He's worse than the Akame ga Kill dude.

It's tanking hard in Japan if it makes you feel any better. Futaba has had an active boycott on this guy because people don't like to see cute girls getting raped.

On the other hand, Murcielago is a series that handles excessive violence perfectly. Which is no surprise seeing as the main character is literally Rip van Winkle and it has a fair amount of humor in it. It's also far more popular than Trash (fitting name)

The fuck? I thought she only had to visit him once.

Is this a regular thing?

Please don't tell me this ends up becoming something like that Wolf Girl NTR gangrape shit for 5 months.

Also, is that his actual dick? I thought he was impotent

Shiet

Stop using ellipses you waste of fucking oxygen.

I thought she just let him feel her up?

oh, guess she did.
Well, I've been waiting for her to get screwed. Good times!

Initially then it turned into full on fucking seen here Honestly, this series isn't worth your time. Like, she could've easily sent her two assassins to wipe this guy but she instead continues to go and get fucked.

Oh by the way she also gets impregnated revealed at the end

Congratulations. I'm going to watch Tari Tari and Amanchu to wipe this from my memory. This series needs to get canned

I think the guy's rather pwoerful and connected, so I don't know if sending assassins after him's a good idea.
As for that spoiler, well, that's pretty sexy.

To be honest, all that stuff at the start with the kid being prostituted, tearing her body apart to escape and being sewn up with barbwire was far worse.

No, not worth it,

No wonder it's tanking, there's not even a color page in this tank.
Killing and raping girls each tank, whatever the order, is one thing,but making the 3 main characters getting raped again an again and again is another.
Minako literally gets fucked by the old guy for money. It's fucking stupid, even by this manga standards.
On one hand, you got good passages, and then this retarded author ruins everything with a shitty chapter.

But I like Main and Russia so I'll probably buy it until the shitty end, where they'll probably die getting gangraped by the whole male population of Tokyo while the kid gets dismembered.

>Minako literally gets fucked by the old guy for money

Excuse me what? This is retarded. I thought that the whole "character building" shit was to make her a stronger woman, not a cockslave.

Let me guess, she keeps getting fucked by him right? And let me guess even more, he cums inside her and knocks her up?

Please tell me that old piece of shit got killed

That's the only chapter where we see the old fuck. Next it's focused on Minako's rival who keeps sending her assassins since huh, tank 03 or 04 and the kid from tank 08.
But she'll probably continue to get fucked of course, just because, unless by some miracle he gets killed.

He cums inside, she's not pregnant. Yet.

>He cums inside
Ughhh. Somehow I can see pregnancy or some shit might be an issue in the future. At the very least, I'm guessing everyone is aware she is selling her body for money.

Honestly, I don't think I have the stomach to read this manga anymore. There's rape for plot, there's rape to represent violence and brutality, and then there's this "edgy rape" shit that this guy seems to get off on.

This is honestly the first time something not hentai related has made me feel uncomfortable.

>This is honestly the first time something not hentai related has made me feel uncomfortable
Yeah, I was okay with the manga until now, but the edgy for the sake of it is just too much, and it seems like the japanese readers feel the same.
The manga is probably near its end anyway, so unless it gets canned, there's 2 or 3 tanks max to end it.

Did she like it though?

This guy should honestly go to jail. This is pure disgusting.

sure is tumblr in here. Some of us enjoy watching violent rape.

> page 10

and here i wanted to scan this thing

mediafire y14bsv2177b0j26/of+raped+lolis+and+butchered+t%2Atty+monsters%2C+vol9.rar

This looks hot and i want to pick it up now, but the yuri tag is preventing me to do so

I'll post the scene

How is this a sucessful manga?

oh no it's happening

And that's all that happens with her

Damn mandril

I'm reminded of other edgy series that are utterly depressing yet still have more substance than this trash. Was going to stick around because even at it's worse I could get a dry chuckle. But after already reading ahead in the raws, and seeing this thread, I am convinced I would be better off wishing other shitty series I read get translations than reading this shit.

>Motorized raping chair.
I want one.

Was it rape?

>NTR
I'm pretty sure there's been none of that in the manga so far.

At least she can give a mean blowjob ;D

finally, the best girl gets some dick

Sorry, Francesca cockblocked the guy before he could give it to Rushia.

this manga is so garbage

Why are people so surprised by this manga?

It's called Trash. for a reason.

Rushia had already taken more dick than all the other characters combined before that.

Well the manga deserves its title and for good reason.

>strong-willed girl forced into prostituting herself, stares daggers during BJ, fucked hard, hates every minute of it, appearantly still orgasms, gets impregnated
Hot.

>people acting as if Minoko prostituting herself is somehow the final straw
If you got through all the craziness that went down in volume 7, I don't get why you'd think this is a big deal.

I don't really understand why so many people seem to chose this point to say "oh now this is going too far".

Maybe people were waifuing yakuza girl? Maybe they thought she was off-limits? Maybe they forgot she lost her virginity to a slingshot bullet?

Maybe they're purity-fags?

God fucking dammit,

and this is why getting up after being thrown to the ground is a better idea than just staying there with your ass in the air

I had already written this series off when we had a guy fuck a cake and then slingshot another chick in her vagina. Then I find out about one characters back story from the raws, and another characters mind break/transformation into a gimp later on.

At this point if the story isn't going to go anywhere interesting I see no reason to waste my time with it anymore.

nobody is following this for the story, we're just edgy fucks who like seeing hot girls get butchered and/or raped

Oh yeah she did

I'm glad I dropped this. I really enjoyed it during the first 5 vols or so, when the erotism was ocasional and never took more than one pannel or at most one page.

But sicne then this become just an straight hentai manga with pages and pages of sex.

I wanted them to continue doing mafia assassin things. It's fine if they are fucked here and there but if it takes too much pages/time from the "plot" then its pointless.

A cake that's nothing but frosting isn't that interesting after the 10th spoonful.
poor choice in analogy I know

Dunno, for me the "oh now this is going too far" was mid vol 6 when that two new girls got raped and killed.

And I didn't have problems when in the 2 previous arc basically everyone died, even the little girl who hanged herself. But you know, at least the focus was the violence, now its as if the authors decided "no girl can die without being explicity raped for some pages".

>no girl can die without being explicity raped for some pages
unless they're antagonists

>no problem with extreme violence but don't make it sexual, that's just icky
Murica?

Muh waifus should die as pure virgins

Oh, is that the magic kung fu thread user girl that killed loli maid?

Sexual violence was in the manga since the beginning and wasn't a problem, in fact it was a nice spice, it made the few lewd scenes meanful. Was the topping of the cake.

I even remember the notes of the authors at the end of the chapter saying "there was too few fanservice so here there are some sketches of the girls naked".

Is not about the content itself but the proportion of that kind of content increasing too much in the work.

Can someone explain why Japan likes to have young pretty girls get raped by old fat guys?

I don't think it has to do anything with purity since she already had scenes implying she was being used as the old guy toy.

I guess, seeing her giving the blowjob then being fucked with the old man using the vibration of the wheelchair was a bit too hentai?

I mean, that wheelchair detail its fun and made me chuckle, but this reached the point where its just an h-manga. Which is don't bad but may be its not what you expected when you started to read this manga.

Because of the contrast ;p

What are other "edgy" rape mangas that don't fall into pure hentai? I'm starting to really like this genre after Goblin Slayer and this.

Murcielago is almost exactly the same level of violance as Trash, but there is nowhere near as much "edgy rape" aside from the main character who is a raging lesbian.

The main character is a woman named Kuroko who was set up for death row for killing a shitton of people, but she gets off by killing criminals to commute her death sentence.

I am thoroughly TRIGGERED. Tell me this is all an elaborate lie.

yes
first chapter is killing leftovers from last volume.

what you expect from manga name Trash it is Trash

but that wasnt rape she was blushing like slut
damn you author only normal girl not yuri turn her to slut

>This guy should honestly go to jail.
I don't like this series but you should (((figuratively))) kill yourself for saying this.

>the one character I really like in this rancid mess of a manga got raped for money
I mean, she doesn't get mutilated or particularly fucked over but this is still upsetting
Now she is no longer pure for her BF ;_;

How much NTR does it have? Is the scene that's being talked about in this thread NTR? Not a reader so a little context would be nice.

The closest thing she had to a romantic interest was a loli who got cut to bits a few chapters ago

>Loli is dead

Honest sadness, her whole life was 75% dick and 25% pussy

It's good to see this manga is living up to its name.

I can't wait to see what happens next in this trainwreck.

It kind of is NTR. The girl getting raped here has had a male lover who got his intestines melted and a loli who got shredded to pieces.

And she doesn't want to have sex with the old guy but has to do it because of money.

Th series is dying in Japan. Literally no one wants to read it except for a niche crowd and its content has gotten it blacklisted from publishing in a lot of stuff

>has had a male lover
Literally no. At most she got confessed to by some guy, but he died before she could figure out what she wanted to reply back to him. As far as the series has shown Minoko's never been in a romantic relationship with anyone, and the only person she's had sex with was a loli who wanted to give her stress relief.

It was pretty obvious she liked him, given the blushing and shit that went on and how pissed she looked when he died.

>the only person she's had sex with was a loli who wanted to give her stress relief
She literally just fucked an old Yakuza boss in the pictures above. Are you blind?

Sorry. Maybe not has had, but rather had had. Before she got onto the motorized rape chair. Whatever.

This series is just being edgy for the sake of being edgy. Like of all the other means of earning money to fund your operations (killing others for contracts, etc.), you choose to fuck the old mob boss who can call you to rape you whenever he pleases?

This is just like during Akame ga Kill when Bols family got raped and murdered by the son and the Clown

>and the only person she's had sex with was a loli who wanted to give her stress relief.

She's done it with him in the past. The yakuza boss says something along the lines of, without proper proof reading and grammatical correction: "You never stop giving me that piercing glare but you still keep coming back" in the scene.

Based old man

I only hope the shota stays fine.

Fuck dude

She has had sex with him before. How many times we dont know but the old man seems to bring it up during the scene. The small amount of people who actually care about the manga are throwing a hiss fit on MAL and mangafox after one of the translators gave a short dialogue summary to calm people down.

Truly a hero of our age like this man

She's not doing it because of the power of penis, user. She's begrudgingly doing it for the money and things he can offer. It's still just edgy dark-fanservice... she has millions of other ways to get these things but she chooses to whore herself to old men because the author either thinks it's hot or edgily cool. She's literally a prostituteby the very definition here.

>this thread

Jesus Christ, I don't even know this manga but everyone here sounds like a goddamn weeping pussy just because one character is getting screwed by an old man for fun.

Cant beat old man cock

Willingness and the courage to sacrifice one's body for long-term gain is the mark of a mature and strong individual. Besides, it's not like she's falling to his dick or anything. It's not even a particularly large dick, and he can't even properly screw her, he needs his chair to do it for him.

I don't really like prostitution/rape as character development though, it's kinda cheap. Only thing worse is when the girl cuts her hair.

Well, this one fell into pure hentai long ago if you ask me, but is only my opinion.

Try Maou no Hajimekata and Arachnid

I recommend arachnid its pretty similar to Trash, more fun in a way and less edgy but still has good amounts of rape.

>Besides, it's not like she's falling to his dick or anything.

The things she mutters before he cums inside her suggest otherwise. Like the other anons have said, she doesn't act like a slut or anything close to it in this scene; she's doing it for a cause and continues glaring at him, despite how many times they may have done it (and it's confirmed that it wasn't just this once). However before he ejaculates she berates herself, feeling disgusted that she's starting to enjoy doing it more. Once again, this can amount to absolutely nothing and just be the author trying to add more edge to this scene and never mention it again, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to come from it. The issue with them having this 'deal' where he gets to cum inside her like it's normal and her not being against it (even if it is for a cause), then what she says at the end really bothers me.

there was this one manga about a shrine priestess fighting what were basically werewolves, and there was one particularly edgy werewolf that fucked girls as he was eating them

can't remember the name

Let's be honest here, this isn't for character development. The author has been doing edgy stuff like this for a while now in this story and they don't ever amount to much. All they do is show us that people either die in the worst way possible or end up being raped or whored. She's shown to be capable and possess enough common sense to make money any other way, this is just a cop out for a sex scene with an old man. The way everything plays out in each panel is akin to that of a hentai doujin focused on pure girls losing themselves to old men.

...From the random mention of them doing it other times... to the part where they have raw, vaginal ejaculate sex like it's their norm... to the damn part where the author unnecessarily has her say she enjoyed it... It's just trash tier fap bait and edge.

What this guy says. Do you guys know any mangas with NTR or scenes similar to the one involving this old man? Anything that has a slutty/moral degeneration scene to it that isn't hentai?

Bonus points if the girl appears to be pure or above these kinds of things until it happens.

Maou no Hajimekata is the only one which comes to mind

MC NTRs and mindbreaks all the time

>Maou no Hajimekata and Arachnid

What's Maou no Hajimekata have that's rapey? Can you give some context on so I can decide if I want to read?

>MC NTRs and mindbreaks all the time

The MC does the NTR? Doesn't that count as Netori though, aside from the mindbreak?

No, wait, hold on - Minoko has a crush on this wimpy guy who was a former NEET but she's too tsundere to say so to his face and abuses him to cover her embarrassment. He's still alive and kicking as far as I remember, but also irrelevant as fuck so he doesn't appear often.

He came to pick her up at the school when her and the other dude (who got his intestines melted) were being chased by the crazy assassin group

The edge doesn't have to be present at all. For example I'll take mangas that have a normal NTR scene so long as it's 'good' and not extremely short and minor. It's a shame manga sites don't have tags for the more darker or unpopular genres.

It doesn't count if he's barely there.

guy in maou no hajimekata mindcontrols some jrpg hero's harem party and fucks them in front of him.

>werewolf that fucked girls as he was eating them

I was interested until you brought up the guro part

Ah.. I've already scene that one. Thanks anyway

There was this one good one where the MC's main love interest is a prostitute and he's struggling with trying to deal with it as well as help her. The manga got cancelled/put on hiatus until cancelled years ago when it was starting to get really good. The last chapters involve the MC's girlfriend going to her ex boyfriend's party with her little sister because she got into an argument with the MC and feels lonely. The ex-boyfriend is a womanizer and all the flags point that they'll be drugged and raped when it happens. What makes this whole situation far worse is that this same exact manga is a remake of the author's first version that got cancelled/put on hiatus until cancelled a few chapters after the girlfriend gets raped and pregnant but stopped there. The girlfriend's manga in the original is none-existent and the remake was far more detailed so it would have been amazing if it had continued.

That page is posted often to startle newfags, it's the one where the wolf thing tosses a limb to a guy watching it fuck a couple of girls while gnawing them.

Pygmalion is a fairly new one, Dead Tube is another. I think Arachnid was mentioned already.
Nah, Murcielago has a lot of gore but it's not drawn out or unnatural like the deaths in trash. Also it actually has a decent story and supporting cast that doesn't die. trash. is like its retarded hyperactive cousin.

/blush dc

Would you have a threesome with Bullet and Francesca if they promised not to hurt you?

Would I end up being dragged into they're bullshit though?

>a thin, lean retard with literally metal bones
>an abrasive cunt with a mutilated and possibly spiky vag
No thanks. I'd rather Minoko

What's funny is that for once japanese and western readers have the same disgusted reaction.
But yeah, this series went from violence-focused to rape-focused.

>not wanting to buttfuck the retard with metal bones and amazingly tight muscles until she cums
>not wanting to throat fuck the abrasive cunt with a mutilated vag so that she can't cuss you out and you can dump your load down her throat and she has to gulp it all down

Maou no Hakimekata is basically only raping (or blackmail sex ) mindbreak.

I guess this is resuming it a bit to much but the basic premise is a Demon King fucking every girl in heroes party.

I remember reading it and hoping it would be about a bitter guy who wanted revenge and to exterminate humanity, instead I got a fagget who just raped and kept thinking with his dick.

Getsurin ni kirisaku

>Cums inside, makes sure to mention it
>Says she enjoys it

I can literally see the plot now. She gets pregnant (guaranteed to happen since they make a point of saying she's enjoy being cummed inside) and she can't abort the baby otherwise he'll stop sending money.

What garbage this shit is

Mind telling me where the reactions are?

I know Futaba and 2ch are pissed off as shit right now. Same boycott shit that happened with Nagi is actually happening. Like this chapter even disgusted the most fucked up person because many Japanese readers considered Minoko the more "pure" girl among the bunch.

It should have been hentai. At least that way it would please some people.

Why are purityfags even reading this?
It's like when SJWs complain that someone was raped on GoT.

>implying I'm not pleased as peaches about all these developments

I don't read this manga expecting anyone to be some sacred cow.

But then the mangaka wouldn't be able to sell well and he'd just be another face in the hentai community

Even GoT doesn't engage in completely pointless rape just for fanservice. It's almost universally supposed to show some level of fucked up shit and violence, and the victim involved never enjoys it.

This shit is just hentai level retardation. She enjoys being cummed inside and actually likes being raped. Not to mention some people actually like the extreme violence without having to deal with idiotic rape shit. There are ways to write in rape without making it as bad as this thing is.

>I know Futaba and 2ch are pissed off as shit right now
Well, seems like the author found a way to end his manga.

> She enjoys being cummed inside and actually likes being raped.

Just because she admits it's pleasurable does not mean she enjoys it. Also, it's not rape because she's selling her body. You really need to stop throwing a temper tantrum. You're like those obnoxious brats on sadpanda who bitch and whine because the heroine they liked had sex with someone other than the main character.

>The author actually pissed off the Nips
Just how fucking bad was this manga? It's one thing if Cred Forums gets angry about it, but it's an entirely different thing if we have a Nagi-level shitshow here right now.

>a woman enjoy sex
>fucking boycott it

this was never anywhere near popular enough to be able to cause a nagi-level shitstorm

People who watch GoT should know what to expect and people who read Trash should know what to expect, sorry that your waifu isn't pure, next time stick to SoL manga.

I would be more pleased if it was hentai.

>and actually likes being raped

Can you guys stop calling it rape already? This entire scene is consensual. She isn't obligated to do it, she's been choosing to prostitute herself. I agree with you about how idiotically hentai-tier this whole thing is but please stop calling it rape.

Just because she admits it's pleasurable does not mean she enjoys it.

>All these NTR fags

Sorry to hear that you guys enjoyed watching Tyrone fuck your high school crushes

It says something about the content of the chapter if the author of some niche manga succeeds to piss off his tiny fanbase.
Pretty much everything about the chapter is retarded. Minako can fuck the old man for money, it's not really a problem. It's more like the way it's drawn that is disturbing, like it's some hentai shit. Not to mention the random bit with Russia.

She has no boyfriend though

>Mind telling me where the reactions are?
Most of the pages are already posted in this thread. If you're asking for the English summary a couple of anons already told everyone the gist of what we need to know about it in here as well. Gonna be much shorter and paraphrase everything because there's too much people to reply to and it's getting annoying answering the same questions in here over and over again.

>She's doing this because she needs to to get what she wants, etc.
>old man welcoming her, musing that he gets to enjoy her all to himself, fingers and fondles her, laughs at how sensitive she's become, etc.
>she acts upset, begrudging tells him to get on with it, he tells her to suck him off like before, she acts surprised and upset that she has to, says something along the lines of "you never stop giving me this angry look but you keep returning to me", he says she's been getting better a BJs, etc. (fucking hentai level)
>blows in her mouth, tells her to swallow, she doesn't cleans her mouth with tissue, tells her to take off her clothes and spread for him sexily, she gets angry and tells him off but removes her clothe, doesn't pose or anything, they have sex, he gets all pompous and shit, etc.
>says something along the lines of: this time he'll make sure his cum reaches her womb (not joking... it actually translates to something similar to this), pushes deeper, 'it' kisses her 'place', eventually comes inside her and she starts orgasming from the looks of it, she thinks/mutters to herself that she can't believe she's starting to want it, he says something like "I can't believe I get to cum inside such a young girl like this whenever I want", etc.

It's pretty stupid. We all knew the manga was edgy and had mindless rape scenes for no reason but this is on a whole other level. This looks like it came from a hentai doujin.

Pic related is when 'it' (his dick) starts kissing her 'place' (the entrance to her womb).

The artist did hentai before this.

I read summaries and check tags/categories before picking a manga, I recommend you to start doing it.

>this time he'll make sure his cum reaches her womb

Yeah she's getting pregnant for sure. Can't wait to see her give birth to this guy's child and gets aborted whens he gets punched in the stomach too hard

>The artist did hentai before this
And yet no sex scene was drawn like this until now. Plus, I was talking about the author, not the artist, since it seems it's Yamamoto who makes the story-board.

(ME)

Under normal circumstances I would say that there was far too much emphasis on the fact that they were having raw sex, direct womb insemination, and the apparent 'breaking' of a heroine would mean this one scene will become a big thing... but knowing the how dumb the author is.. I can't say for sure.

Usually when a manga or hentai author puts so much emphasis on pregnancy risks like this scene it means that it's going to happen.

Red Flags:
>Manga establishes that they have had sex before and he has cum inside her in the past. The wording suggest that this scene isn't their second session with all the mentioning of her getting better at blowing him crap, so I'll just say this is their 4th time. The number doesn't necessarily matter because it's confirmed that he's ejaculated inside her in the past and that should be enough.
>Old man obviously intends to knock her up in this scene and forces his penis deep enough so he'll be able to ejaculate everything right inside her womb. He ends up coming directly inside her womb.
>Heroine is shown to the readers that she's starting to want more.
>Due to this being their routine he will be able to do it all over again, except now that he's dead set on impregnating her he's going to be making sure it's a direct womb insemination each time. The heroine has already expressed that she's beginning to want more and since she'll be getting more it can end exactly how you expect this kind of scenario to end. This sets up the mind break/slut/impregnation flag by itself if the author shows us more scenes like this.

Minako can fuck the old man for money, it's not really a problem. It's more like the way it's drawn that is disturbing, like it's some hentai shit.
>And yet no sex scene was drawn like this until now.

Agreed. There's far to much detail and emphasis given to the readers about her basically acting like a hentai slut by wanting more and the him focusing on impreg her now

>The artist did hentai before this.

He has? Does he have a hentai artist alias he works under? Mind helping me out with a sauce?

Murcielago stopped updating months ago. Is it on hiatus or did the translator just stop working on it?

His name is on the covers, like the one posted in this thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. There's apparently a very large group who are trying their hardest to boycott his work. Another thing could be that it got cancelled after the last chapter was released and where he intended to take the story. It's being discussed that the way he wrote the last chapter everything pointed to the author intending to have this old man thing continue and the heroine losing herself to it. If our assumptions are correct and he did intend anything close to it, no matter how big or small it would be, the people in charge must have saw it as the last straw.

He should go back to drawing porn. The last chapter shows us that he can't resist adding his old h-artist quirks and tropes to his story anymore.

You're correct.

Young Champion Retsu (the publishing company who also notably published the Voynich Hotel) have on more than one account been forced to apologize for the content in Trash.

When Futaba threatens to boycott an entire magazine's works because of one bad apple, it really send a message that either the publishing company needs to rein in their writers or just cut it off. It honestly seems like Yamamoto can't handle himself.

I won't be surprised if Trash gets cut very soon. Go to 2ch or Futaba and you'll see people who usually liked the series going ape shit (mostly because most of the fans of this series in Japan were transplants from the Black Lagoon and Jormugandr fanbase).

Just to tell you how bad it really is, Young Champion Retsu actually apologized for the content in the Voynich Hotel. I can't imagine how angry they have to be now. Yamamoto may have singly handedly fucked over the entire magazine with this latest volume because their sales were already suffering before.

> It honestly seems like Yamamoto can't handle himself.
That's what an editor role is. If he can't stop Yamamoto's bullshit, then he's useless.
This situation is fucking stupid, though. The story and characters move forward, and then everything goes to shit for 20 retarded pages in the middle of the volume.

There have been many cases where ex-hentai artists or hentai artists on the side aren't able to resist their old urges and their H content begins leaking into their manga work, and it showing. The way the last chapter was written really showed that he wasn't able to differentiate what was going too far and what was acceptable. It was written as a legitimate hentai manga showing genitals. Meiho doesn't have a legitimately good reason to be prostituting herself. She isn't doing it for food or because she needs to survive, it's for fancy clothes... literally. Even the guys at MangaFox are going as far to say, and I quote: "But most importantly you assume she was whoring herself "only" for this reason. While very likely she simply didn't disliked this "job" very much. Basically she was a prostitute for her own gain, not just to buy clothes."

>Entire magazine goes out of business because old man fucks young high school female main character

This is hilarious to me for some reason

>That's what an editor role is. If he can't stop Yamamoto's bullshit, then he's useless.

Maybe Yamamoto's bullshit was far too much for the editor to clean up and what we got is still a dumbed down version of the bullshit he tried pushing out? It can be anything. The last chapter does look like the editor did a shit job halting Yamamoto's vision but maybe the seen was going to be way more vile that what we saw? Doesn't the last chapter seem rushed? Maybe it seems that way because a lot of things were cut and reworked at the last minute.

>last chapter
Wait, did they continue to draw some retarded sex scene between Minako and the old fuck instead of continue with the story? Or are you still talking about chapter 67?

He was talking about Murcielago though, which is still ongoing and also got picked up by Yen Press. No news from CXC, but they tend to be slow.

newer raws

That sniper girl is my favorite character. Please tell me there is more of this scene. Is she also a lesbo?

Is she still alive?

Volume 09 then. It's not the last chapter of the tank, it's actually in the middle of it, which makes it even more useless and retarded since it doesn't connect to anything, except for the last fucking page.

>Last page

What's the connection?

I am convinced that every main character will die a horrible death by the end of this manga.

No idea, just got that from the /u/ thread.

Kete, the girl who took the place of Minako's loli.Giess what happens to her?

Vacations in Disneyland?

Let me guess she has sex with Minako and ends up getting killed anyways.

Does she end up as loliburgers too?

Want to share some more raws?

On a beach. With two men.
> sex with Minako
If only. This is what happens to her. To make things short, she gets raped on the beach by two guys, because why the fuck not, goes nuts, kills them, and later goes on a rampage and kills pretty much everyone on sight. And little girls of course. Then she chops off a part of the cheek and a ear of Main, nearly slits her troat and eviscerates her. Then loliburgers and fatality by the kid.

The user who got the digital copy would be more suitable for this.

*in sight

>apologize for the content of Voynich Hotel
There's nothing explicit in it, is there? And the "gore" is pretty comic.

The quality is a lot higher than Trash, I'm surprised it drew fire at all.

How the fuck are they even the same person? And dear god this whole manga really is just shitty and edgy for the hell of it

It was the part where the MC's brother got his back tattoo skinned

That was really it

>How the fuck are they even the same person?
She received the blood of the kid. She can grow her limbs again for exemple, and it seems like the blood made her crazy. Why? We don't know yet.
Thing is, Main also received the kid's blood.

What the fuck is wrong with this author. It's like he enjoys watching girls get raped.

You know that there's something wrong with Japan when the only cakes getting the D are actual cakes.

I actually really enjoy where the series is going. I didn't like it as a generic "lol bitches kill kill gore lol" series, but as a "kinky shit happens and people die" series it's not bad.

was the implication that the cake was small, or his dick was just that long?

"I don't want to cum from this (bastard/other minor offensive term here)"

2016 and you guys still haven't developed some moon skills?

I'm going to read this, seems better than my ero-mangos.

It's honestly a waste of time. Just read Murcielago instead. This is worse at edge than Akame ga Kill

Where can I download vol 9? I can't seem to find it through my normal means.

>Arachnid
Don't bother. Much like this author the author of Arachnid couldn't keep his shit together long enough to finish his story without shifting the ratio between Violence and Lewd to the far end of the latter.

I just wanted another insect themed battle manga to go alongside Terraformars and instead the series goes full retard and the main villains powers is to rape people into subservient because of her magical vagina. And then best girl gets thrown to a group of mind controlled rape zombies and I don't think we ever hear from her again.
I know some of you are interested in this based solely on this description so have fun I guess it's not going to be a good ride.

This is actually better. AgK acts like people actually care.

>start as Yakuza boss with two badass assassins and a tsundere crush on some regular schmuck
>assassins kill shit good
>pick up loli after talking about how shit her dad was for fucking said loli
>send top-tier assassins to kill some hentai fat guy
>top-tier assassins raped
>becomes sex slave to fat guy
>ends up having sex with the loli
>crush completely forgotten
It's like he ran out of ideas, so he just turned it into a hentai instead.

I don't see the problem here. From generic gorefest to actually interesting H-manga. I'm fine with that.

I've read that "pure" (I guess this was sarcasm) girls are raped over and over in this one, so why shouldn't I?
It sounds better than doujins with consequences later and such.

user, I don't even read this (yet) and I already got vol 9 from this very same topic.

>a guy fuck a cake
This sounds interesting now. The other stuff doesn't bother me so I'll be fine.

It still looks pretty lengthy when it's not inside a cake.

How'd you get vol 9? I couldn't find it on Nyaa.

>from this very same topic
What's happening, people are getting unable to read?

Requires some thought

How much I wanted her to live.