Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4knCvz086A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't even been a week

>pic not related

Its been 2 years.

I want this. And Maou-sama.

Cry me a river, Re:ddit.
Hataraku sold just as well as your shit show and we haven't gotten the season 2 we need for over three years now

Have faith, user. If Durarara got more after so much time, hope is not yet lost for Gekkan.

One Punch Man

> retards who doesn't read mango: but it's successful even in the west, it will surely get second season

Read the mango. It's so slow it's not even funny.

Are you sure about that given it's popularity? They just need to wait for the LN to pile up first.

who would even watch it when they put the most popular character into an Emilia state?

Kadokawa is not a fan of second seasons

It's been so long I don't even care anymore.

Pretty sure that's getting a second season in a year or two given it's popularity.

ITT: Shows that weren't that good.

Fate kalied....

nobuna

If I remember correctly, the next part of what would be adapted would be absolutely nothing like what we've seen, and takes the perspective of a lowly lizardman tribe. I can see that being kind of risky to want to continue.

Its funny you say that, because devil is a part timer is literally the reddit show they're always discussing wanting a second season for.

>devil is a part timer is literally the reddit show they're always discussing wanting a second season for
How would you know that?

Anne Happy

Now you make me cry user.
Why do japs have such shit taste?

No game no life.
It's like someone vomited color everywhere but I love it anyways.

/thread

That show was so fucking bad.

>It's like someone vomited color everywhere

user, I respect your opinion, but I must disagree

>pic not related

youtube.com/watch?v=4knCvz086A0

Guilty Crown

Everyone who liked the show will watch it, and everyone who hated the show will watch it, and the shitstorm will be so large innocent bystanders will be pulled into a world that needs backstory and won't get it, and where every half likeable character will die a gruesome death or get crippled.

The rage train never ends.

Reddit:Zero fags continue to prove how new they are.

So what about grimgar?
Guys?
Right?

If anything there should've waited till now or last year to make the anime, when it aired, it only had enough material to barely squeak in one cour and an OVA. The Manga just finished in Japan.

>Re:Zero needs a second season
It does not. How did you miss this it was literally the last thing they showed you.

konosuba

Already confirmed dude

Stop this meme already, we're not that retarded

Agreed, it was unbelievably generic, but something about it pushed all the right buttons for me. Maybe I was just in a generic chuuni mood that season, I dunno, but I fondly remember Blood Lad even though it's most often forgotten. And Fuyumi was cute.

Now I want this to happen.

>Stop this meme
I actually don't know what you're talking about but I assume I'm not the only person who's posted something similar to this.

Look I get it there's loads more stuff that hasn't been adapted but the season stands on its own without a sequel perfectly fine and it will be okay without one. If you really want to know what happens next there's always the LNs. Don't get me wrong I'd love another season but does it absolutely need one? No.

>Five candidates
>What's Satella's deal and how is she connected to Subaru
>Durr, stands on its own
Nope

This

>Ignores the part of my post where I literally talked about this
I guess we're just going to disagree about this.

Your gif didn't give me a seizure so this must be inaccurate.

Not him, but the original spoiler user here

I'd rather there be a second season, I mean I guess the whole point of this anime being produced was to advertise the LN, and I'm a lazy fuck who likes to look at moving pictures instead of reading blocks of text but that's besides the point, I think it'd a smart move to continue the anime, of course, it'll a long while, probably as long the wait between SnK S1 and S2. I say this it's smart because when it comes to convenience and overall spectacle, I think anime tends to come out on top more often, plus it'd probably make as much money as this season.

There's no need for a second season.

Emilia a shit

Maybe the show doesn't need it, but I do.

>will never get it
Good no more garbage

For what purpose?

This show fucking begs for a second season.

I don't even care if the setting in a dystopian post-war world that's slowly dying will make it impossible to have a happy ending, there's a lot more to do with the characters and the world the show spent most of its episodes building up in general.

>Military K-On

Nice meme, senpai.

Mondaiji

>Thread

THIS.
Please somehow make it happen, Shuka. I don't even care if it will be full of QUALITY

Does the vampire marry someone at the end?

Oh God, yes!

Ratings will plummet once they put rem out.

GL getting another 3 seasons before she even has a chance of returning