Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

You have to listen to Anno's voice for like 2 hours.

poor eye site
earth quakes
fires
smoking
tuberculosis

He was war criminal

pacing

Bad voice acting.
Too personal.

Have we started the wind?

The main character feels like an indulgent self insert for Miyazaki, complete with hot submissive rich waifu.

We all know Americans were all jealous of the beautiful Zero fighter that kept on beating them again and again, thank you.

>the Operation Meetinghouse raid carried out by 279 B-29s raided Tokyo again on the night of 9/10 March, dropped 1,665 tons of incendiaries from altitudes of 5,000 to 9,000 ft[...]
>The first to arrive dropped bombs in a large X pattern centered in Tokyo's working class district near the docks; later aircraft simply aimed near this flaming X.
>Approximately 15.8 square miles (4,090 ha) of the city were destroyed and 100,000 people are estimated to have died in the resulting conflagration, more than the immediate deaths of either the atomic bombings of Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Wind can't rise.

Should've been a story of an American and F4U Corsair instead

not the mustang or spitfire?

f4u has a nicer, rockier story and achieved better kill to loss ratio

/Thread

Slightly boring.

the story is bullshit and mostly has nothing to do with the dude that designed the zero.

The fire rises.

The romance felt a bit rushed/bullshit
The movie was kind of boring, I was desperately waiting for atom bombings, or graphic animations depicting the destruction of this plans.

Also it's sad for no reason, why does the bitch have to die?

It's a beautiful film, in my opinion his best after Totoro. One of the best films, anime or otherwise, of the 21st century.

>He watched it in Japanese.
Pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, fucking A.

HE KILLED MILLIONS

Its about a fart

Not him but I don't live in amerishart and it was only shown in its original language in the cinema.

It's not a war crime if you win

Nigger there are already professionally looking shoops.

The earthquake scene alone is sufficient to compensate for any flaw this film might have.

That and like, most of the scenes in the film. Sometimes I forget just how beautiful anime can get after a long time without seeing something great. I rewatched Ponyo recently, holy fucking shit.