Quality Code

Holy shit, Iwasaki just shat all over Qualidea Code on his Twitter. Said everything about the show was shallow as shit and he made the soundtrack appropriately shallow to match it:

>「クオリディア・コード」サウンドトラック、本日発売! 今回のテーマは、、薄っぺら(笑) キャラ、ストーリー、画と交錯するような薄っぺらさを纏ったように見せかけて、実はそれらが幾重にも折重なることによって、その薄さ自体を内側から壊す、なんてコトをイメージしました。

twitter.com/taque68/status/778413287935311872

He is right.

nipnong ching chong

One of us

Ouch.

That's funny. At least the ost is somewhat of a saving grace.

I don't know who Iwasaki is.

Lisette you are a faggot

I like this guy.

Try reading the OP post

Next time he should refuse to work for A1.

This is a show made by three harem writers, are people really not expecting it to be shallow?

from what I heard they made the prequel LNs only.

Please be true.

When did Iwasaki ever did not "flimsy" ost? He`s never serious.

google translate no good.

Shallow stuff can be handled better than QC. Iwasaki is dissing the staff more than the story, otherwise you won't hear from him. I mean, have you heard from him about Akame ga Kill, for example?

Tatsuya Katou > Iwasaki

Doing QUALITY show of course they`d hire quality one trickpony self rehashing composer thats almost as bad as Kajiura and Sawano, rather than invest in proper one.

>unironically praising fujoshit swimmer composer

Put your trip back on Lelouch.

A1 needs to get much more hate

I like this show unironically

That's fucking hilarious.

But he's also right.

That reminds me: how come "surprise inspection" girl (i.e. the one with the pantyshot in the LN) never appeared in the anime, apart from that one end card, not even a cameo?

You know, I kind of like the show, but you know something must have gone very wrong when even the show's soundtrack composer hates it.

No, they wrote the show's arcs too.

Iwasaki vents a lot on his Twitter doesn't he? First Jojo's and now this. I love his music but I get the impression that he's sort of a diva.

I guess it is hard to putt any effort in your work when you see how less effort A1 puts into it.

Wait, I thought she was dead.

it was all an illusion

It's not wrong for a show to be shallow, considering slice of life and other such, however the blatant QUALITY is such that it's unforgivable. The authors will probably shit on A-1.

this is what really happened.

Nope

They're getting advertisement anyway. Even if it doesn't look stellar, the writing can keep viewers interested and that's exactly what they are marketing for their LNs. I'm sold on the writing alone desu

It has a more shallow writing than 95% of SoL

I wonder if the BD release will be in watchable quality.

Does this mean Iwasaki is done with A1 like he is with David?

Hilarious, I didn't know a comedy anime was running.