.hack//SIGN

I know the anime is well known around here but how many of you have really watched this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY__dzvd9kk
youtube.com/watch?v=apNQXMEsA-8
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOdFxTC8ZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching it right now.

I saw this and couldn't stop crying.
why did it have to smile at the end ;-;

I've always wondered if there was a summoning ritual to get oldfags participating in threads instead of lurking, this might be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY__dzvd9kk

I watched it like 15 years ago if not more. Was a good show

I guess it was only like 13 years ago. Still good show

;-;7

great resu

I watched it like 15 years ago, can barely remember what it was about.

Only thing I remember from this show, was that I thought it was weird that the brother was sexually interested in his sister.

youtube.com/watch?v=apNQXMEsA-8

Still one of the best OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOdFxTC8ZQ

In the land of twilight under the moon...

I was pretty young the first time I saw it so the incest flew over my head. The only thing I remember about it is SHUUUUGOOOO and REEEENAAAAAA.

Watched it but got bored and dropped it rather quickly.
Weird since I do enjoy shows LIKE it.
Hell I even finished one season of sword art.

I remember this being one of the few anime to actually get me into anime that I know was anime outside of Pokemon, DBZ, Yu Gi Oh garbage. Was the other stuff in the franchise worth checking out? I remember finding the Twilight Bracelit manga pretty forgettable but Sign was great just for the atmosphere and OST.

It was pretty good. Watching it and immediately playing the games after was a cool experience (the first game starts a few minutes before .hack//SIGN ends).

I only watched .hack//G.U.

I remember flipping the fuck out when it was revealed Tsukasa was actually a girl.

It was a good kind of flipping out.

KAGOMEEE

I remember crying for an hour or something.

I still rewatch it at least once a year. I love the story even if it is just a glorified prologue for the first .hack// games.

.hack//SIGN is the only mmo anime that is actually good because it has a good story and good characters on it

Nobody. Try asking this question 10 years ago.

neat anime with a cool twist, I can't find a good torrent for the life of me though

It's the first anime i watched outside of the ones airing on TV. I cried when Tsukasa and Subaru met IRL

I love the ost of this show

was this based on the game or was the game based on this?

ROOTS is terrible, unlike SIGN none of the characters are decent or interesting.

i watched the fuck out of SIGN.

i didn't care for any other .hack after it even though tsukasa makes guest appearances in legend of the twilight and that macha ( cat dude ) is supposed to be linked to mia.
didn't care for any of that but .hack//sign alone is one of my tops.

I miss .hack ;_;7

THE SUN IS IN YOUR EYES

SHINE BRIGHT MORNING LIGHT

We all do user

.hack perfectly captures the spirit of mmos.
Standing around and doing nothing and I love it

I watched it when it aired and played a bit of the games. I barely remember anything besides Data drain and phantom lolis.

Then SAO came along and people thought it was a new idea.

Saw it some years back. Liked it. It hadn't really utilized Sadamoto Yoshiyuki's fabulous charadesigns well and it was incredibly static with basically no sakuga to speak of. As a story it was extremely slow and boring but it functioned really well as character study. Especially taken when this was created. Also, probably best Kajiura's OST. All in all, it was pretty good.

Still my favorite anime.

Loved it.

It was designed as a multimedia franchise from the start (at least /sign and the 4 first games)

Is //roots worth watching?

I remember downloading the eps with emule.

I want to dick the brown girl.