gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3362371
exhentai.org/g/966757/b46055c855/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both look terrible.

>casca is finally getting healed
>in 2017

fucking miura

thicker lines, rounder faces, bigger eyes/mouths

Maybe if we flood his editor's email and tell him digital looks shit and Miura should stick to pen and paper, Miura will drop his tablet

what the fuck is he doing seriously.

Can't be bothered getting mad at this long break, but I'd hope Casca is at least hinted at being successfully healed next chapter with no more bullshit.

where is my berserk

theyre gonna choose not to heal her cause it would destroy guts

PLEASE somebody throw away his thick brushes ffs!

Why did he switch to digital?

Could someone add a similar face shot of when Miura's style was at its best?

I was thinking that Guts became too manly with the Chin, but Miura did a 180° since the last chapters.

The problem is not digital style or brushes, but the faces changing for worse.

I like the hard jawline, but once the nose length is more than 4 eyewidths it starts to look off

when i put my grasses on

which one is the more recent?

Because he wants to be cool like the young kids.

>berserk will become a moe SOL in your lifetime

It probably allows him tighten his workflow and to be even more of a recluse.

Digital is much less stressing for stuffs with tons of details.

This has to be one of the assistants he's hired. The change is just too sudden, even for Miuara.

It was shit from very begining

i really like that panel

I kind of like the big chin. Makes him look more like Bruce Campbell.

BEE SECRETIONS

>SECRETIONS

he did no you fucking moron

Bambina?

Miuara had the biggest, vainest boner when drawing this whole section.

moetization

>he can feel

Snoop?

>Gut's silhouette

This is too cute

isidro's been waiting a long time to see that honeypot

The island is an even bigger boat memes where true

request: what volume does potato-casca use tard strength to kill some soldiers?

fans should pool money and buy miura cruise tickets as a joke

kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk/Chapter-189?id=284087

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR GOD DAMMIT

Miura lost his edge after 20 years, so know he plays Idol Master while trying to get back to Berserk.

I remember when some people were butthurt that Guts was looking too old and grizzled. Is this what you guys wanted?

God damn it, just fucking kill me

Sorry for being a retarded memer but what he mean by this?

at this point I'm just laughing
I don't even care any more. Miura should just cancel berserk and write the loli witch fantasy adventures manga he actually wants to make. It's just sad seeing guts dragged around in this nonsense

I bet he'd use it as an excuse to delay the next chapter

Farnese a cute

Must be harem artist asshole again.

ARE YOU READY FOR MOECLIPSE Cred Forums?

I can't wait until somone takes a really good spread from Berserk and compares it to this page with the Berserk then and Berserk Now subtitle.

Assistants.

>tfw Casca's coming back

That was his plan all along, to mind break all his readers

my bro

>Optimism
>Berserk
Yeah those two doesn't really come well together.

Oh you're in for a big surprise user

Feels good.

Willing to bet money that she doesn't come back, cause she doesn't want to go back herself

Is this what people actually believe?

it wasn't rape

Say what you want about modern Berserk art, but Schierke was super cute this chapter.

I know that her regaining her sanity won't end up very well, but if after months of hiatus she doesn't even get her sanity back, I'm the one who's gonna flip

How are you not trained to anticipate this from the manga yet? When I read that i wasnt surprised in the least.

>tfw Casca's going to go back to join Griffith

I think its more likely that she is basically a totally different person once she's healed.

My bet would be either on her being killed soon after regaining her sanity or she won't regain it at all, because they know it'll end up bad

I'm gonna slit my wrists

if he were to change the way the draws details and shadows(like, leaving them out entirely) he could draw a pretty cute SOL manga

I wouldnt be surprised if they cant end up really healing her.

I think at best she becomes a person like guts, someone who cant control their anger or hatred.

>Miura died
>the publisher is just pretending he's still alive to rake in the money
>they know it would be weird if he just started churning out chapters
>the plot is just going based on reader response so it doesn't crash and burn
Surprised no one found it odd they even got off the boat.

pls no

stop giving these ideas

weak bait

try again

It's time for cute girls doing cute things user. Just relax and let it happen.

She's going to fuck up the dream isn't she ?

>hate Miura

Just saying don't be surprise if comes with some bullshit like they have to defeat Griffith for her to recover her mind or something like that.

>casca becomes edgy guts from early Berserk

yes please

>inb4 Time moves slower on elf island
>Griffith will be king of the universe, when they finally leave in 2016

I wouldn't take the author of berserk to be an idolfag.

THIS.
So... SO very much...this.

It would be more fun to have the trauma of having Casca relive the Eclipse cause her to activate the Behelit Guts has.

He jelly of Tsugumomo artist

Pretty sure this shift in art is just because they are on Elfhelm. We'll see in 2017 how he decides to re-depict the Eclipse.

Nah, shes a bitch but not that huge of a bitch

>Implying fairy bitch isn't going to sacrifice herself to heal Casca once it turns out one of the God Hand was hiding around in her

pen versus digital.

Miura stop. Don't do this.

hey can you tell me what chapter was it where the towel girl and sister girl examine his dingus

> Plastic Surgery ?
Some scars disappeared, other appeared. HIs nose is smaller.

Retard kiddie fans, thats what. Not that you need to be a film scholar to spot this, but this is pretty hard to miss at a first glance.

>reddit

where can i torrent Hirasawa's new album

That was my first thought actually, not the Eclipse. I don't need some shitty screencap from some shitty site to explain it.

He looks much older in the '97 anime.

You guys DO understand that they need to take the boat to get back, right?

Does anyone have the Berserk girl presets for the new idolmaster game? I need them for reasons.

They'll probably teleport them back to land via warp gate, fold time, or give 'em some fairy dust that'll make the boat go faster.

Or maybe Schierke can use her fucking magic.

since when has probability been a factor in Berserk's writing?

They'll probably go on a 7 year hiatus to make the boat go faster.

Elf time flows different than mainland time. How much time do you think the world has suffered since the boat set sail?

>shit vs shit
At least post good berserk art

>Expecting shit to go well when eclipse is about to happen

A few weeks tops. They have been there for a couple of days at most

IM@S

couple of years, by this point Falconia is already sacrificed, every inhabitant there is a demon and Griffith rules the whole world with a demon fist as Femto

Also Rickert is a bonafide war veteran-tier badass slaying demons like Guts with his own giant dragonslayer esque sword

What is the best Berserk Arc and why is it the Conviction Arc?

because Black Swordsman is better

NOT IF I KILL MYSELF HAHAHA

Golden age

I feel like conviction, golden age and millenium falcon all were very consistent in quality. None of them really stands out from each other for me. Loved especially the evil vs evil set-up with Ganishka and Griffith.

If anything Rickert would have some sort of rad flintlock gun.

enough time for Griffith to establish himself as ruler of Falconia and Rickert reaching the Baakiraka hideout

Rickert will be a half-human/half-apostle with a flamethrower for a hand. KISAMA!

He used to keep his head close to his drawings but now he's leaning back in his seat.

I like all of them desu, but I really only reread golden age to get wyald

I still miss old griffith and guts.

Griffith's smile looks crooked even though it's pure. Cute panels still.

This is like rubbing salt in a wound.
I'm getting physical pain from this art degradation

Golden Age is literally only liked more because of the eclipse.

Overall Conviction (including lost children) is way better.

I steal myself for it every chapter, but it still hurts,

Why can't we just have SOL with the Berserk cast? All that death and violence was getting boring, anyway. :3c

this is what happens when umino chica is the only female miura has human contact with

I'm starting to enjoy Fantasia. Yeah, the faces are getting weird, but the place itself is beautiful.

I like you, user

We can all agree Fantasia has been the worst arc so far, right?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
L I N E S
I
N
E
S

Still looks nice to me.
So many faggots on this board expect artwork to be stagnant and remain the same as when the series first began.
Yet, not a single one of you have tried drawing in the exact same way for years on end, let alone as a job.
Artists are just as free to express themselves as you faggots are when criticizing them for something you can't live without.

Black Swordsman is easily the worst.

If you have bad taste

It's bad, sorry.

BS - 6/10
GA - 10/10
C - 10/10
MF - 8/10
F - 7/10 but it's getting better

HAI OH HAI OH

>mfw Casca wants to go back to Griffith

You are as incorrect as you are homosexual, user-kun

Godammit Miura, not NOW

Has there ever been a mangaka as inconsistent as Miura?

Well as a story grows, so does it's creators and I think great storytelling is meant to reflect that. We as an audience grow alongside it all, and thus a richer story absorbing experience.

More detailed faces are harder to draw than generic anime faces.

he meant artstyle you faggot

>he hasn't read JJBA

where did it all go so wrong?
the art doesn't bother me too much but can't someone send a letter or email to Miura about this? I remember that at the end of old chapters there was an adress you could send letters with suggestions for Miura himself

Golden Age is liked because it feels complete, and is universal. It's a story with a clear beginning, middle and end, characters that can easily be understood and placed into any setting, and events that speak to who we are as humans.
It feels more like a traditional myth, or a literary classic, than a modern comic.

Pretty much this

Christ

I'm convinced that Miura has minimal involvement in the production of the art in Berserk these days. There's no way that the same artist made those two illustrations. At least, not an artist of Miura's (former) caliber. He just has his assistants draw Berserk for him while he's in the back fapping to Idolmaster or some shit.

with shit like the sword of actuation and ganishka's man-made behelit, clearly the eclipse isn't the only way for people to achieve god-like power. i do think he would be a super fucking strong apostle but i dont think he would ever do that at this point. i say he does something like skull knight and ganishka and creates a further connection to the astral plane to make himself more badass

Araki

Its the first genuine smiles we got from both of them. Guts is actually happy for once.

Does Guts still have The Count's behelit?

Yeah

Pretty sure he does

That makes no sense, she probably still loves him after all that shit but no way she is gonna join him if she is totally cured.

I bet you love Chris Pratt.

At least no until she meets him in person.
That fucker has insane charisma

Just download it normally, bub

>the count's
Hey fuckface, Betchi's mine. I take care of it, I feed it. Fuck off or get struck ELF DIMENSION STYLE

What do the God Hand even do now that they're in the physical realm? Do they just fuck with people all day?

>going into the mind of a crazy person in order to bring them back to sanity
Doesn't this remind you of certain other story where the main character wields a giant sword? Hint: A video game, perhaps?

>inb4 people replying unironically

He has the charisma of a wet paper towel now.

its a meme

>finally meet the Elf King
>Guts about to speak
>LOL WAIT TIME FOR HUMOR
>okay time to fix Casca
>BUT FIRST SOME MORE HUMOR LOL

fuck this chapter and fuck you Miura. Getting real sick of the bad humor.

?

All the jokes in this chapter were great, though.

ohohohohoho

Well all of the characters that see him still follow him blind.

I personally prefer Band of the Hawk Griffith way more though

Friendly reminder that 20-FUCKING-17 until we get to see everything go horribly, horribly wrong

The second panel here is kinda spooky.

Guts is all blacked out and is Femto that flying saucer looking thing?

uguuu kawaii desuu

That's Serpico you idiot

His personality has been sucked out of him when he became part of the God Hand.

Half of the time it seems like he doesn't give a shit now a days.

That was my first thought, but it's just funky looking.

>Left
Traditional

>Right
Digital

UGUUUUUU

digital doesn't makes drawings 80% more moe. It's Miura's fault and nothing else.

I'm at chapter 253 and it seems like it's been so long since anything bad happened around the main characters. Very beginning of Berserk you have a girl and her grandpa or whatever the fuck be killed by dead fuckers, then you see the shit with the Count and his daughter. Beginning of Golden Age has Guts life being shit, end of Golden Age has the Eclipse. Conviction starts with the Lost Children which has some fucked up scenes, and then there's Mozgus's torture chamber and the second Eclipse, with the prostitutes and such, but to be honest, the second Eclipse didn't make me feel that bad because they didn't really make you feel for anyone who died. Only thing I can think of that was even bad from then on is the troll rape. After like chapter 200, it's been pretty smooth sailing as far as Berserk goes. Where is the rape and murder of children and such? Does it stay like this for the next 100 chapters?

griffith was gay for guts. FACT.

Well duh, he actually gave a shit then. Now all he feels now as Femto is nothing but contempt over Guts.

Didn't the godhand see into the future?

I'm sure when Femto raped Casca he was also aware that he was raping Farnese and Schierke in Casaca's dream in te future.

Pretty sad that all Casca sees of Guts at this point is a distant shadowy figure.

>sending two vulnerable girls into Casca's Eclipse rape nightmare
>on the astral plane
>where the God Hand resign
>where the laws of the world are determined by a mentally retarded girl
This can't go wrong at all.

He's also massively bullshitting on on being truly heartless.

Before he got reincarnated out of Mr. Potatohead, he was legitimately heartless, but The demon baby put the faintest amount of heart back in him.

He can fake compassion for his subjects and his new band, but he can't bullshit when it comes to Guts.

Similar to how Rickert remembers Griffith, a faceless figure in the distance.

Miura is softening the audience just only to deliver a brutal blow of despair and violence.

Just you wait.

I hope.

I fucking love that even as Femto, he focused on Guts when the other 4 were dealing with the Count.
All the bullshit of Guts "being beneath him" aside, he's still able to push Griffith's buttons, even as a heartless God.

Don't worry. If something goes wrong then Guts will crack the nightmare right open with his dragon sword.

As some user said earlier (or in another tread) judging by how Miura depicts the Eclipse we'll know if he has really lost his edge or it was the calm before the storm like many said/hoped

I don't think she can fuck up a dream as fucked as casaca's will be.

>Threadly reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong

I'd say the only legitimately bad parts of berserk now are Isma and those fucking pirates.

The silly tone is a bit much, but if Isidro gets shit to do, Puck gets some unchessnut time, and Isma fucks off then Ill be happy.

It gets me just how fucking well done the Romance and its build up are, also the entire fucking build up from rescuing griffith to the eclipse is insane. All those conflicting emotions, Griffith not knowing whether to choke or hug guts, him trying to kill himself, him getting tempted.

griffiths the gorilla dick nigga, he makes dyke pussy wet

And next year everyone will get to relearn that fact firsthand all over again.

>made his artstyle cute to make us put down our guards
if only

> Casca's nightmare will transform into a lucid wet dream
> Suddenly girls
> "Buy idolmaster 2017 today!"
> "Sorry guys I got my pages mixed up!"
MIUURAAAAAA

Nice meme

Griffith did fuck up hard when he got caught fucking the Princess

I don't think he was phased by Guts back then, but if Guts gets Best Girl back now, and he finds out.

Then he's gonna be fucking jealous

Well we haven't seen any fights in the new style yet, have we?
Not that I have high hopes

Holy shit

I just read 347 and Shierkes face on page 9...

Why the fuck are the lines so bold? This can't be Miura's drawing. Theres no shading, no form of depth...

At least in the earlier chapters, distant things would be rendered as somewhat shapeless. You could see the details down to the shading on Shierkes hat, if she was in the foreground. Now it just seems....flat.

So how hard is Ubik going to fuck with their heads? On a scale from 1 to SUCC?

Jesus christ

I'd pitch in to buy the fuck a better Waccom Tablet or whatever the hell he's using.

Get /ic/ to teach him how to THIN HIS LINES

>we have to go deeper

More. MORE MOE!

Don't know if you guys are here, Here's Ash Crow

mega.nz/#!otYCxDYK!nG0RE6QOrczeHz8rth_i0ErJrHZSVUA_Fi9HSQjpm-A

had to dig through a ton of adfly bullshit for this. Seems to be legit

UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Does anyone really know what Miura does on hiatus? Wasnt he going through some kind of hand injury?
Its awful for foreign Berserk fans, because theres little to 0 information coming out about Miura or the state of his health, why he goes on hiatus so often, what he does during that hiatus, how he draws or how many assistants he has...

Do Japanese fans even know that much?

that's the poncho serpico wears and flies

Thanks user.

Are you anons getting the Berserk musou? The announced characters so far are
>Golden Age Guts
>Pre Retard Casca
>Judeau
>Golden Age Griffith
>Black Swordsman Guts
>Berserker Armor Guts
>Reincarnated Griffith (Can transform into Femto)
>Schierke
>Serpico
>Zodd
>Wyald

SUGOOOOI KAWAI DESU ONII-CHAN

WE CAN GO CUTER, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

After all these years we would have known if Japanese fans knew. So probably not.

Do anyone notice that this chapter had a Dark Souls reference? When the king of elfs and co. walked down a stair made of mushroom? That's literally taken from Dark Souls when you get to the Ash Lake

>tfw your waifu is too retarded to not eat flowers

meant for

NO MORE

bit too vague to be an intentional reference

You mean the Ash Lake ripped out of Naussica of the Valley of the Wind?

this one hurts. Roderick was so fucking cool before. what the fuck miura

It's beautiful.

Is this maximum cuteness?

Miura hasn't been completely original lately, so why not?

This starts getting out of hand

The Kushan start to genocide the Midlanders.

I want Miura to kill Caska off. Guts needs to go back to the pit of despair

STOP THIS

The chapters with Rickert were his normal style, I'm pretty sure his assistant is doing most of the work for these not so important chapters while he is doing the most improtant.

Take your opinion and shove it up your ass

>No sparkly bishonen eyes

You're right.

Jesus Christ

t. slan

I want to be raped by rape horse.

> He believes there is a happily ever after on Berserk universe where Guts and Caska live forever among the elves

Guts got work to do once he goes back to midland when a hundred of years have passed. He's got a friend waiting for him to pay him a visit.

You know this is happening... he is gonna go back but time happens differently on the elf realm so by the time he is back he is probably gonna be a fucking legend.

You know it's happening, why fight it?

doesn't the eclipse happen every 218 years which relates to a god hand?

Why is Miura doing this moe bullshit?
If you compare the recent chapters to Golden Age era drawings the difference is seriously insane.

Rakshas is best Apostle

So we doing this now?

Casca getting killed off was shot when they stepped into the boat to save her, you faggots knew this years ago.

216. 6*6*6

What's the retard Casca preorder skin for then?

Casca is useless sane or insane at this point. She's too far beneath the challenges that Guts must face. She'll either have to die or become an Apostle to get stronger.

I was genuinely amused by the dream bits. Especially the fucking dragonslayer hanging on a clothesline.

Besides, you know it's just starting light so the tone shift into grimdark is as vicious as possible.

Might give it a try, never played these types of games before though

SONIA GET OUT

well shit.

I want to reread Berserk with Sonia's face as a constant vortex.

I was hoping Farnese was dreaming of getting fucked by Guts.

that was obviously intentional

So Miura died and they are trying to wrap things up in secret, right?

That's the only logical explanation for this garbage.

just for you user

while they're in the dream the elf king upgrades the dragonslayer
>it's now got the same powers as yamato
>guts fucking cleaves reality to reach the astral plane

Man I fucking hate Sonia, I hope she dies an awful death soon

Perfect

I have really mixed feelings about her. Really fucking mixed

That is still among my favorite pannels though

Farnese and Schierke are going to get raped in Casca's Dream Eclipse, aren't they?

fuck off

Nah, Elf futa would probably stop that. I can see that being a doujin though. When they wake up they're all mind broken for demon cock

>Araki
>consistent

Yeah right, not when it comes to writing. Not that that's an issue

All of this enhancing the moe reminds me of this.

So how insane is the Dream Eclipse going to look?
If it was so traumatic for Casca that she became a literal retard, I'm going to be disappointed if the dream version isn't the rapiest, most fucked up thing ever.

It's Miuras Chance for redemption

So if Casca regains her sanity who will be the one to tell her that her quasi-aborted demon baby fetus is now the host body of Griffith?

I don't blame him, Idolmaster is God Hand tier.

Saw this in another thread. Anyone know when this was?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think it'll top the actual Eclipse.

Reality has a way of being way more horrific than the human imagination anyway.

>Farnese and Shierke get mind broken
>Serpico and Isidro become black swordsmen

>Shierke get mind broken
>meanwhile Isidro making mermaid babies with Isma

They just murdered two people and are laughing? How are any of these good guys?

God I hope we see Casca's rape in this drawing style.

You are forgetting Ivarella

Any bets on the final battle taking place 216 years into the reign of the falcon on the next eclipse?

They're not. Everyone's an asshole. That's why I don't feel bad about the Eclipse. A bunch of thieves, cutthroats and rogues - mercenaries - got killed by demons.

I wanna see Femto or Griffith in that style

03AHJ_VutgUdVoYP5n29fd4IjNjS22fZt_qRvhWfASoc66qg5jmxGEVrOmEZfu5sFjYLMHbBSw3N3Ct3ZY4b7FRXHw2DYKFOQYu5H23omrUOQT3pCwIpW2Azy3_86NfHox_Z19RV8J8wu-IAcMh3Hqyf0aneS_MPS4rfTPprDvbo-UGV6tGizlN-4CmqpA5e29Or-4GZIlaHQ0UQwmEz6zCtiWkSMv15LPzirrhEi4FQ_AytVlW-vUCx1Za9B5hnwSJAxm9F3QXn1zVew-XEPeuSMdKGiEoCz8vYU9s_hIcZge-SYI1OU17v9PBWjZlrEWYkKJXcRbbUpyATKhltpqd6j-wol5sEWN_tzS92-hTa4BFe8JcSavN-I

same

me too

Either digital, or we wait 7 more years for Miura to finish one page. I'd rather he actually finish something, then wait another decade for more chapters.

I'm hoping things don't go terribly wrong. I want to see Guts and Casca reunited, with Casca using Guts' courage in her memory to fight through the trauma.

Maybe the God Hand will try to fuck with the dream, but Moonchild will help?

Nah. Ubik's gonna show up and meme all over these faggots and their little dream walk sent a big ol' astral signal to Void and the rest of 'em.

Casca herself will have to save Farnese and Schierke. If the dream crosses over into the Astral Plane a Dream Femto is a legitimate danger to everyone, Dannan included.

>Casca returns to her old self to help save her friends from a fate like hers'

That'd make up for the decade spent as a retard.

>Casca returns to her old self to help save her friends from a fate like hers and fails

This would.

Can't you read Attack on Titan for grimderp?

Can't you play Idolmaster?

Band of the hawk Griffith at least wasn't a total psychopath. Not until he got the brilliant idea of sacrificing all his friends, but that was only after being tortured for a whole year.

Why is liking honey bad?

I like this guys idea.

>Guts walks in on Femto having a 5some with Casca loli witch Farnese and futa elf king

I hope you're right. I hope that when the book/printed volume form of these chapters comes out, it'll be almost completely redrawn.

Casca's mind is like that of a child at the moment, if regular people are somewhat intimidated by Guts its only natural for someone who can't form a coherent sentence let alone piece anything together in their mind to be scared. Guts was getting quite close to her before they had that incidence though. After that it was pretty much back to 0 again.

Never mind the rape.

Post your faces when we get an entire dream arc with the art like that.

Didn't this bitch just say that dreams are a gateway to the astral plane?

That art is supposed to represent the surface layer of casca's mind. I think it'll become more realistic the deeper they go into her dreams. Inception style.

with loads of hiatuses and years of agonizing "are they still in the dream?" threads

>Muira might do this shit

Pretty much.

Farnese's dream was quite swwet. No traces of pillaging, too.

And the God Hand are astral beings, correct?

So why the fuck would you potentially give the God Hand an access to Elfhelm through Casca's dreams? She's obviously connected via Brand.

Is Dannan retarded or something?

I like how Mozgus was part of it. She still has a soft spot for that crazy fucking priest

It's even more retarded that Guts didn't warn them about the horrors of Caska's mind

>Miura decides to make Caska dreams a six chapter mini-arc
>it keeps the shitty artstyle
>but its now weekly

Griffith is currently reincarnated, so even if there is a "Dream Femto" it can't possibly be him. I don't know where the other God Hands are but given this is Casca's world, even if they do manifest for real there are rules they can't override in her personal space.

Think Freddy Krueger.

So are we ready to speculate on how Casca's nightmare eclipse will play out?

> Go deeper
> Casca is a QT high school student
> Guts is Bad Boy(tm)
> Griffith is Class President
> Griffith and Guts chill out, with Casca as tagalong
> Eventually Griffith asks her out to the dance
> She accepts
> eclipse
> Guts gets all butthurt for some reason
> Starts cutting his arm for attention
> Eclipse
> Griffith says if he wanted the girl he should have asked her out first, duh.
> Guts challenges Griffith to a dance off for Casca
> They show off their rythmic moves and suave branching point skills
> Dreamscape begins to break down, everyone in danger
> Suddenly Play IDOLMASTER 2017 today!
> EJECT! EJECT!

>Miura decides to make Caska dreams a six chapter mini-arc
>it keeps the shitty artstyle
>includes two ten month hiatuses

>but its now weekly

I'd be ok with that then

>>has a soft spot for that crazy fucking priest

But he was the stone on which she cleaned everyone else's dirty clothes. What did that mean?

OST for the new anime when? Those My Brother and Griffith's Dream remixes are fucking top tier

Except they totally can via spiritual pressure or some bullshit.

It just means that his fucked up head left an impression on her

She thought his head would make a really good cleaning rock?

I would nuke Japan

fake. where are all the im@s figures?

I hope it's to do with them being on the fairy island and the artwork overall becoming more "moe" to chime in with it. The latest end page of the manga gives me hope.

You absolute candy-canes, do you honestly think we'll get a happy ending when it comes to Guts/Casca?

>I hope it's to do with them being on the fairy island
I thought about that too, that's probably just it.

>old casca comes back
>but she can't handle what happened and commits suicide

You guys didn't notice that it was Moguzrock that was the one praising her?

It still makes me kind of happy that Mozgus has not been forgotten.

It's war and they're mercenaries, what the hell do you expect?

Considering the similarities between Berserk and Devil man, no.

>no.
Which is why I posted that specific panel.

The recent art will hopefully contrast well with whatever fucked up shit we're about to see next chapter.

It's funny you bring up FF7, given how I think the dream thing is going to turn into the FF4 Cecil fight but with Guts fighting the Beast.

>implying wants and desires aren't shown to be misguided in Berserk
C'mon guys, have you not noticed that Guts became a better and happier person after he stopped following the Griffith hate train? And that Griffith's ambition has shown to be hollow?

we're going to have see how it all went down through cascas eyes.

I'm hoping that the panel is a red herring. I'm all for a happy Guts/Casca ending.

Guts, where's Griffith? Did he make it out OK?

>Guts, where's Griffith? Did he make it out OK?
then she finds out he's the one that raped her and ruined everything

>show me in this dream where the god hand touched you

Look at the bright side.

We'll get a Judeau cameo.

>it breaks her mind again

>Gut's last full sight was her being raped
>Her last real memory is watching him tear himself to pieces trying to save her

Well, I've been assuming Skull Knight's warning was relating to the running theme of Berserk: that people don't know what they want.

Griffith rejected humility and respect for a hollow ambition and ended up losing his soul and committing atrocities.

Guts' desire for revenge lead him to nothing but pain, and it was only after he realized how much he had abandoned for it did he come to any peace.

Casca may not want to remember the trauma, may not want to understand what happened and Griffith's betrayal, but when has the wants and desires of people in Berserk gotten them anywhere?

The fact that people miss this and go on about "TRAGEDY DAMMIT" really makes me wonder if they just read the manga for the blood, tits and rape.

>she can't be fixed this time

I wanna know this too.

I'm curious how long this chapter has been done.

And all the idolm@ster jokes aside, what the fuck is going on with Miura? This schedule is dumb as hell, has nobody interviewed him on it in the past few years?

Will? It already is.

>jokes

Nigger, you're not allowed to be this retarded.

>tfw you really fucking like pre-eclipse Casca and want her to come back
>tfw Miura won't make her come back, and even if she does, she won't be the same

fugg

>You absolute candy-canes, do you honestly think we'll get a happy ending when it comes to Guts/Casca?
I see Berserk going in one of two directions.

1. Things work out and the adventures continue. Happy ending.

2. Things don't work out and the world ends. The sun is devoured. The God Hand are torn apart. Griffith's story ends with him reaching towards his dreams only to have the Beast wrap its jaws around him and drag him away into the darkness, with the last panel being his hand still reaching out beyond the teeth as he's gnawed on until time stops.

It's a metaphor for little witch wanting isimonkeyman to fuck her.

Well there is still hope

How are you going to stop him?

Pre-Eclipse Casca was only likable for a few chapters though.

Casca committed the most damning of crimes, dried meat thievery.
this is punishment for her sins

>tfw she will probably get a magic weapon and/or go full Puck comic relief

>she becomes the magic weapon

I think the ending will be Griffith's dream from before the eclipse, because it'd be deliciously ironic.

> Want to see Casca healed again
> Know it won't happen

Either Farnese is going to get jealous and kill Casca or Casca is going right back into Griffith's hands like the sword-sheath she is.

I've been thinking a lot about this. I think Guts will get pulled into Casca's dream and that the behelit will find its true owner within it. And I think shit's really going to go insane.

I made you some yummy-yum-yums because I'm all wifey-wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=ql5FJTZ6aJg&feature=youtu.be

>muh morals
Not something you should take with you into Berserk.

>Maybe the God Hand will try to fuck with the dream, but Moonchild will help?

I wonder if Griffith is controlling that kid now and sometimes letting him see his parents for reasons of manipulation.

It was just one passing comment where Miura said he enjoyed playing idolm@ster in an interview.

It's from the new guidebook coming out.

I miss the Puck.

>Behelit starts crying
>Guts crushes it in his hand

Oh totally. I don't even remember when I saw him for the last time.

I miss Puck when he was an actual character and not a retarded chestnut.

This legitimately scared the shit out of me.

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I guess Farnese's new sexy feature is dick sucking lips.

Casca has better tits and lolibutt exists.

>In Casca's dream it's Beast-Possessed-Guts raping her
>Guts enters the dream
>In the dream he's freshly crippled
>Beast Of Darkness takes the behelit
>Crippled Guts has to beat Full Power Berserker Armor Apostle Beast Guts

When did things get so SUCC?

Good thing I dropped it earlier this year because fuck Miura

Either that or the Beast exits the dream and proceeds to put everything to the fucking sword.

The new chapter is fucking amazing.

People who don't appreciate the tonal shift between the intial dreams that we see and that dark fucking void on the last panel are blind and deaf.

Berserk haven't felt this ominous in a long ass time.

Yeah, I guess deaf people can also enjoy manga, my bad. Thanks for pointing it out.

Punished "Venom" Guts

think about if she gets a magic weapon though

what if she doesn't cut her hair

what if she gets a ponytail

>Farnese
>Jealous of Casca
>Not Shierke

short hair Casca's the sexiest tho

get the fuck out

Hoping that during this hiatus he hones his digital drawing skills... figures out what brushes works best to emulate his tradtional style and whatnot.

Why does Muira always draw Puck as a chestnut but keeps Ivalera on model. Why can't he do the same thing for Puck?

Miura clearly thinks he's quite funny but the majority of his jokes and gags are complete misses. Chestnut Puck is one of them.

The first one is from a big panel and the second one from a small panel.

No one actually gives a shit about Ivalera. Has she actually done anything?

Puck is fucking based and there's NOTHING you can do about it you edgy fedora tipping sperglord supreme

>Miura's artstyle: Ten years later

Why do female elves have breasts and yet male elves don't seem to have genitals?

>He doesn't like short hair Casca

I'm the user who asked the question and I honestly don't mind most of the humor or cute stuff in Berserk but chestnut Puck pisses me off. It's okay for one panel every now and then but him constantly being like that is stupid

Short hair Casca is sexy but long hair Casca is beautiful.

Ponytail is the best compromise.

> Maximum ZR
Was she asking for it?

Same reason why there are no fat women in Berserk.

Most of them are poor peasants who don't even have enough to eat in order to get fat.

Because fat chicks can't outrun demons? Also because medieval girls worked 12 hour days to maintain the house?

Because male elves are made for boipussy lovin'

Fuck you you ponycock sucking ass fingering JoJo watching autism emperor, I want cute moral foil Puck back, I never said anything about making him edgy. He is a waste of panel space at the moment.
A WASTE OF
S P A C E
P
A
C
E

> Elves
> Anything but a waste of space
There's a reason they go extinct in every single tolkienesque story.

>bottoms
>ever needing to use their penis

those pretty bois are made for fuckin' and worshipin' BHC

Male elves have no purpose but to use their mouths to pleasure female elves and other fantastical creatures.

>Puck left his home because he has the best mouth in the business and no one would leave him alone.

Maybe they're like reptiles. Their dick is within their body but it only comes out when they have a boner.

Probably that's just what I want to believe.

>cunning bitch

holy shit I don't remember that part

Well, she has a point from her perspective.

Once she knows, though...

>hurr behelit this behelit that
How the fuck is the beast going to do that? First of all, it's not a person. It's the image of guts' malice and bloodlust and only manifests itself physically through the armor. Secondly, the sacrifice must tear the apostle apart psychologically. The bigger the agony, the greater the power.

>it's magic i aint gotta explain shit

So do all of the magical creatures in Elfhelm just live happy go lucky lives? I hope we get to see some that act as it's soldiers. My ideal thing would be Centaurs like the ones we saw when they were going through the forest even though I know people would just make shitty horse rape jokes about them.

I dunno, I think if anything Farnese will like Guts even more knowing that he fucked up hard and then worked to reverse that fuck up, she might be empathetic

Oh, I have no doubt she'll like Guts. But I imagine she'll understand why Casca is like she is.

Weren't they incarnated in the world? With their spread pages representing their "world", making them looks like DAs bosses.

>How the fuck is the beast going to do that? First of all, it's not a person.
In Casca's dream it might be.

It's obvious that she and witch whose name I can never remember how to spell will find out Guts almost raped Casca which will lead to drama.

That's either fake or a bad scanslation. In my copy she just says "...no fair".

I came to a for the first time in months to see this.

>Hiatus

jesus christ this thread

>the character designs are all wrong
>hiatus on 2017

I'm beginning to believe the "it's not Miura drawing but an assistant" meme.

Casca doesn't know much of the beast, but I'll give you her seeing Guts with BoD's "personality" and counting that as BoD. But even then, casca has never seen a behelit or know how it works. Either way, it's a stretch. The most prominent danger I can imagine is dream Ubik being the real Ubik (since his is the realm of dreams), alerting the rest of the godhand and fucking them up. Although they don't really care about Guts and Casca, but it could be a way to give them access to Elfhelm, Night's King style.

Its so sudden a change that its becoming more likely.

Reminder they're in the foofy foofy elf realm and it could be argued that everything is softer and more attractive as a veneer for what's really going on.

>even Griffith's taint has perverted the underbelly of the elf realm
>Guts is being told to have faith
>while browsing casca's dreams, the rest of the gang uncovers strangeness

I mean the art style, sorry. They're in a beautiful place, so everyone just appears more beautiful. The art style alludes to the mood. It's always been that way.

They didn't murder anyone.
They killed some people.
Murder is unjustifiably killing someone.
Fighting in a war as mercenaries isn't murdering people.
I realise you're just shitposting, but I am bored.

>Casca doesn't know much of the beast
Remember that bit where Guts went crazy-eyed and cut his own arm off to try and get to her only to be pinned down? That was the birth of the Beast Of Darkness.

I legit think the sequence of events might involve Guts having to face his dark side, and I think the behelit belongs to it, and if Ubik is involved that's how and where. We may see a What If scenario play out.

> Mercs can't murder anyone
Your trips aren't fooling me!

They don't look beautiful at all! Look at one of the big panels with Dannan in it. She looks like an alien. It's not even consistent at all, some panels look good, others look really bad. Sure, the backgrounds are still great, but the characters look terrible.

Why are all these people saying that guts or caska will use the Behelit? I'm fairly certain that branded ones cant use the Behelit, because theyre supposed to be dead anyway. I forgot precisely where it was stated in the manga, though

>Fey
>Not looking like aliens

>I'm fairly certain that branded ones cant use the Behelit
Those who are branded are not exempt from using a behelit. The Egg had a brand on its tongue.

Nope. Potatohead was a sacrifice, and he used a behelit.

>they don't look beautiful at all
Debatable. And I'm not interested in debating it. Just pointing out the art style routinely mirrors the mood of the scene.

I'm anticipating cutsy child scrawls for Casca's dreams before it suddenly and violently becomes a graphic sex dungeon akin an orc run elf ranch. With way more blood.

The beast of darkness was born by Guts' guilt for killing those children. He was already fucked in the head but that whole thing made him tilt.
I'll repeat, Casca knows nothing of the BoD and the only times she's witnessed it is through the berserker armor transformation

> Fey
> Not otherworldly to the point of uncanny valley
In other words they were finally done right?

This chapter looked horrible. The art was really off and you can tell Miura has switched to digital.

The plot is finally moving (after more than 5 fucking years), but the story keeps feeling more retarded. It doesn't help Miura has hardly even been releasing any chapters.

For fucks sake, to think I used to be highly invested in this manga at some point.

>Beast of Darkness
>Born of guilt

please don't pretend that you know what the fuck you're talking about

>The plot is finally moving
Not anymore though

because breasts aren't genitals you virgin

Go and reread the end of the lost children arc.

As hilarious as it would be I think the Eclipse will be in full detail for Casca, I do wonder how fucking horrifying it will be for the three of them to see the full horror of what Casca and Guts went through in a single night

It's not so much his guilt for having killed them, it's more his guilt for having enjoyed it.

You know, if you watch the CGI movies and pretend you're playing a game on the PS4, it's not that bad. It actually feels really cool. There are som awful sub-15fps feeling bits, though.

> Implying they'll see any part of the eclipse at all
Casca went retarded because she DIDN'T want to relive the eclipse, dingus. Her whole psyche shut down to avoid it. They'll find piles and piles of alternate realities and fantasy worlds before they find any eclipse.

Cool shit mang. That's ragemode. The first ever appearance of the beast was later.
True, I phrased that wrong. Motherfucker was filled with glee

>Page LITERALLY SHOWS AN ECLIPSE
>"They're going to avoid eclipses, guys"

retard

What do you think that last page was about you moron? Do you seriously think they will recover her sanity without having her accept what happened? Jesus fuck, all of you people screaming about how there will be nothing but moe and shit are fucking retarded because only then would fail to notice the most un subtle thing Miura has ever done in his life that is setting up the mood whiplash from the cutesy shit in the elf kingdom to the full on horror movie shit that will be her memories

> Implying Casca can face the eclipse head on without breaking all over again

Your sledgehammer surgery is going to leave a corpse.

You're wrong, though.

And that is why they have the fucking Storm Ruler with them, along with the loli witch, are you braindead or what?

>tfw no chapter about how the elf queen has a cute penis and all younger girls and boys have to suck on the penis to show respect

The whole point of them going there is for her to recover her mind and memories and you're saying they won't do that? Did your mother feed lead as a child, m8?

Want me to throw out a slim-to-none guess? Casca will be the first one to kill a member of the God Hand.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3362371

Yhorm should go down in seconds then

> Let's heal this girl!
> First we're going to craw inside her mind...
> And start shooting shit like crazy!
Hoh boy do you guys really believe this?

Goddamn I love Lost Children

No bullshit, no plot. Just Guts ripping and tearing through demon children

Thats precisely what is happeningyeah, as said by the fucking Queen herself

Fucking hell. I've had a shit day but you guys really made me laugh with these. Thanks.

exhentai.org/g/966757/b46055c855/

I wonder how Caska will get with the rest of the group if she comes back with her normal personality

Would she actually teach Isidro fighting skills unlike Guts?

found videogames

She'll probably need some time to heal but I think she'll be fighting again at some point. She clearly has retained some of her skills, as shown when she killed those bandits who tried to rape her

...I wouldn't hate that

>still not translated

The chapter itself and Miura's talent for symbolism and tone are as great as Berserk has always been but the thick, digital ink lines and off-model character designs are getting to people.
I wonder if she'll even recollect her time with the JRPG party or if when her mind comes back she'll be right after Femto's demon jizz broke her mind.

You want to know some crazy shit?

Rosalina helped kill the Band of the Hawk.

Guts, probably unconsciously, went after the Apostles who killed his friends.

>Caska being friends with Farnese after the latter gets over her jelaousy
>acting as a mother figure to Shierke
>Sparring with Isidro
would be cool

I don't know why but I find that more arousing than the usual loli stuff (which I do also like). It just seems more real, more like an actual child, I guess.

The elf queen will probably make give something for her and even upgrade what the others already have in some way

>tfw Guts didn't take Jill with him as his cockslave like she wanted

is he gay?

> It's a Casca's Fantastic Voyage episode
> So we're basically gonna shoot our way through
And what happens when Casca starts freaking out because a bunch of midget wizards are casting magic missile inside her head? What if Casca herself is guarding the memories of the eclipse? They gonna shoot her out of the way too?

9/10

Kind of want to see her become the commander of an anti-griffith resistance considering she's better at tactics than Guts is

The Queen steps in to keep control of what is happening, what she is there to do.

Seriously user, you shoudl see about that lead poisoning

I wish I was as retarded as you are

Sorry but didn't almost EVERY apostle help kill the Hawks? Isn't that the point of the Eclipse, almost every apostle in the world gathers for the ceremony to birth a new Godhand? I mean the only apostle that wasn't there for sure was the Emperor and he was actively trying to outplay the Godhand so I doubt he'd show up for their grand ceremony.

>The Queen steps in to keep control of what is happening, what she is there to do.
The Queen tries to keep things under control. Ubik breaks in. The Queen has to send in Guts. Guts VS Anti-Guts fight. Casca guts Ubik like a trout.

you have to be pretty determined to shitpost this hard, user

> well intentioned plans
> surviving contact with the enemy
If it was going to be THAT easy Casca would have snapped out of it ages ago.

user.

She wasn't at the eclipse.

>Schierke and Farneese go through what Casca did and get raped silly
>Hiatus is so he can study the deformative effects of god dick on loli vag

He changes his artstyle.

Did Casca have a witch, her aprentice and the fucking queen of all elfs helping her not go crazy during therapy?

Casca and Guts proceed to Shake That Bear on Ubik's carcass.

He has to cut some corners to keep up with his fast paced schedule.

Part of me wants this to actually happen.

It became one piece for men

Rosaline can be seen in a panel of the eclipse. You see the count as well, in another splash page.

The apostle he kills in the very first page is the one who killed Corkus. IIRC you can see Rosaline in one of Judeaus panels and the Count in one of the splashes, or where Pippin dies.

I forgot the exact pages, but I know for a fact that every apostle Guts has killed was at the Eclipse, except maybe pigman. I didnt actually look for him.

You are a sick man

But One Piece is One Piece for men.

This dream exploration is going to expose the elf realm to Griffith.

And through this, Griffith is going to manifest himself in the Elf Realm. Casca's psyche will be a portal for Griffith's Influence. The King(not queen as people keep saying cause it has tits) is going to be disfigured by the exposure to Griffith.

Also, jrpg party gored and maimed when? Do you think Gutz will be offered a chance to sacrifice his bandmates to kill Griffith?

> All this unrepentant optimism
> Berserk

Dude, I don't even think Griffith will feature in Casca's mind. I think this will put that shit to bed.

Something will happen sure, but casca will be fine.
Also, learn how to greentext.

>Do you think Gutz will be offered a chance to sacrifice his bandmates to kill Griffith?
Yes, but he won't take it because he's mellowed out too much and has forgotten his hatred.
But I'm sure best bro Griffith will do something to remind him.

You might be more retarded than Casca, user.

You mean she won't remember Griffith or instances of Griffith will be replaced with the bat thing he became? I forgot his God hand name.

What I'm really worried about is that her dreams will have the immaculate Griffith from her time in the Band of the Hawk before Guts came. Worried about the implications of her venerating Griffith and fearing Guts. Muh heart.

what

I mean that even as Griffith was raping her, she wasn't thinking about Griffith. She was thinking about Guts. She didn't want Guts to watch that. She didn't want him to suffer by what Griffith was doing to her.

I think Griffith may be absent from the Dream Eclipse because Griffith at that point was unimportant to her.

The Elf King pointed out that Casca was afraid of Guts.

I really think this entire thing is going to come down to Guts taking out the Beast, and this will be the big flip period where redesigns will come into play. Guts may leave the island not needing the Berserker armor.

I miss when Berserk was a simple, non-fantasy medieval setting.

It was so cool.

When the fuck was that ever the case? It started out being fucking body horror out the ass, only a few years later did the Golden Age start.

I doubt its about him mellowing out so much as not wanting to step down to his level and do the exact same shit Griffith pulled on him

So you miss like 20% of the comic?

the very first panel is Guts fucking a demon succubi you nitwit, and the first two chapters involve the Snake Baron and Guts fighting the skelly army

did we read the same fucking manga

In comparison to he has objectively chilled out.

Yes, but the golden age arc was the best arc.

Not really, at the time he was killing kids who were already transforming, there was enver going back to them, for all of his bluster Guts didn't kill the girl who followed him and even saved her at the most perilious times by acting edgy, smae shit with the Counts daughter, for all of his bullshit he knew the Count wouldn't kill her and that is why he used her, hell he got incredibly sad when she said she would do everything in her power to kill him because it reminded of himself.

Guts has a set of morals he follows

You can fix mistakes without having to redo the entire page.

I remember the Count holding up Pippin's body but Rosine wasn't in the Eclipse. She did have her minions kill the Hawks in the campsite with the Count, when Guts and the others were rescuing Griffith.

To be fair, I think it's more like he has a set of morals he struggles with rather than follows. H

it was pretty good.
But not what berserk is fucking about go the fuck away and play ur fucking mount and blade medieval death simulator and fuck of you autist king stfu about the fucking golden age arc holy shit its done

He struggles to follow them but he still soldiers on and now with Schierke to help him control the mad dog he has a easier time to do because he is starting to trust his new companions, most of his edgy act at the start was him being afraid of trusting someone else for fear of putting them in danger or being betrayed by them, wich is understandable after that clusterfuck in the eclipse with Griffith

Rosaline killing off the wounded Band of the Hawk members only happens in the 97 anime.

It happened in the manga as well. Her and The Count were partners in crime at the time.

Why are yall illiterate dumdums saying rosaline instead of rosine?

how the fuck you gonna lie when the nigga posted evidence that you linked to

Look at that image again.

Have they gotten off the boat yet?

Yes

Ah yes, thats what im thinking of user. Thanks.

Thanks. Time to pick this back up.

damn, when you put them side by side it becames clear how shit his style became. Takeshi obata is now the best guy at drawing out there.

I'm going to call it right now MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

Caska has been super fucked up and scared of Guts because she got raped and was afraid of him.
She's going to think he hates her or is angry she's dirty or some bullshit and the hatred he had towards Griffith was directed at her in some way.

Place yer bets

The man is trying to go digital. In theory it should improve his workflow, but many artists try this and never achieve the same fidelity as their original art. Oda has always been dedicated to improving his art though. 4-5 years from now this might bare fruit.