Other urls found in this thread:

kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150776266970
youtu.be/9JegoiZ9GbI
youtube.com/watch?v=zpPnEwZiDno
m.youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM
pixiv.net/member.php?id=6602188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

... What?

Is this really the way a father should be helping his daughter put a tie on?

I want Izuru to use his Ultimate Cook talent to bake me a cake

Kirigiri is alive, right?

Izuru is the father,my friend.

Reminder that brainwashing videos make more sense than whatever the fuck happened in the "muh Junko controls everything" games.

DR3 > DR1 >>>>> DR2 > UDG

The series never took itself seriously anyway so anime haters can go fuck yourselves now.

>b-but the writing was terrible!

Yeah no, it's the same level as in the games really, stop being so autistic about this franchise. It's good enough that you got two anime series in the first place.

Don't make this awkward, this isn't really Hajime OR Izuru, it's an avatar, constructed in a similar fashion to the Chiaki.
It's more like they are siblings! Wait, that is still awkward

Reminder that there is no one waiting for her in the outside world. She has nothing left to live for.

I want to hug this shortcake therapist.

You will see this next week

BRING HER BACK RIGHT NOW

She will be real and alive in Kibou-hen.

But Hajime is Izuru.

Well, when you put it like that, I guess it might be okay.

What did you say about the embodiment of the ray of hope!?

>No Juzo
Kek

she's dead her head was twisted all the way around by a monokuma robot. she was killed by the NEET monaca who has flown off into space and will not be see again for another 2 games

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too that this will have a happy ending!

Izuru says he wants to know what's harder to predict hope or despair, but I felt like he just wanted to give Nanami a another chance to fuck Junko's shit up and take revenge on her.

Can someone explain to me how the bracelets know when to activate? since there's no mastermind observing and pressing buttons for them to activate the bracelets somehow need to be sentient and smart enough to everything, like how the fuck would they know if someone has stepped on your shadow or put something on your mouth? how did scout man didn't die as soon as he work up because his hand was most likely not in a fist?

And I want Kamukura to bully Saionji.

And after that, I'll do it myself. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

No shit sherlock

Why do you think he left flowers?

He's pregnant with Munakata's child at this moment and couldn't make it to the picture

Only vouches for her fertility, really.
Also, 3 kids and she still looks like that. Superior genes, man

>Asahina wins Naegibowl by simply surviving

Damn straight

It would require an absolute miracle. I don't see it happening.

Frenchman, please. You mean to tell me that you need somebody else to do it for you? I am not surprised given the influx of Muslims into your lands, but you need to stand up for yourself.

I don't think he was being wholly ungenuine.

Think about it, with despair he got shot and that was surprising. But Nanami brought him to tears. Which is the more interesting reaction?

Two more days my friend.

Or he was bored and wanted to make his dead girlfriends fight each other to the death for his amusement.

Did you honestly think someone wwasfucking pressing buttons with what some of the FA were and how he had to look at everyone constantly at the same time?
It's probably some kind of bullshit about it monitoring brain waves or "knowing" what happens to the person it's on (pretty complicated with some like Gozu's case). It's pretty much obvious since the first episodes.

>Did you honestly think someone wwasfucking pressing buttons with what some of the FA were and how he had to look at everyone constantly at the same time?
are you ok user? are you having a seizure?

>You will never take your swimming waifu and her beefcake best friend to Monokumaland
Life is just unfair sometimes.
Then again, I can't imagine Monokumaland being any fun

Naegi is going to die, leaving Asshina as the only character to survive two killing games in a row.

I want Kamukura to show us what professionally bullying Saionji looks like. There's bound to be some Ultimate Kimono-tugger in him somewhere.

Indeed!

Where you was all this time, frenchanon? For a moment, I thought you gorged yourself with frogs and died! Welcme back!

>Did you honestly think someone wwasfucking pressing buttons with what some of the FA were and how he had to look at everyone constantly at the same time?
"Unmatched Valkyrie" in the lyrics.
Valkyries choose the dead in norse mythology.
It could be that somebody was just walking around and watching people to see if they were violating FAs and pressed a button to activate them!

Remember, if your waifu is dead then she was a shit waifu.

Ok

Does being brain-dead count but?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY MITARAI
>nothing

I am always here, and always watching. Even when I don't reply, know that I have seen you and I am judging you for being a frenchman.

Are you ready for HOPE?

Yes.

Guys what if Izuru held onto that hair clip until he was hopified, then discovers there's still a strand of Chiaki's hair and he is able to make a perfect clone of her?

Shiiiet, being triggered again guys, ITS HAPPENING!

From Hope's Peak Academy, two Izurus were born.

Donut's immortality is too strong.
She should get her own spin-off that tells the tales of her immortality in this apocalyptical world

Nanami surprised him too when she still had the desire to save her friends even at death door.

Oh, I bet he would use the method that is particularly works well with girls.

He would probably seduce her heart with his Ultimate Casanova and dump her on the marriage, with a big, loud "NO"!

Well, even if you don't see me, you should know I'm probably bullying Saionji elsewhere!

>It could be that somebody was just walking around and watching people to see if they were violating FAs and pressed a button to activate them!
If it wasn't for Izayoi I'd say that person was Mitarai, because he was literally looking right at every other single person who died of the poison.

>Not using the updated verison

I dont understand this girl hair style ? is not straigh or curly, or braided..Is freaking me out.

Why cant she be simple like sonia.

Since we didn't see what happened to the body I doubt she is dead.

It would probably still make more sense than what we currently have if you assume that your valkyrie can somehow watch over everyone at the same time, for now it' pretty much "fuck you and accept it this way, it's TECHNOLOGY" given how characters were far away from each others most of the time, in places possibly without a camera, and it was still supposed to activate somehow.

why didn't Juzo just send Munakata and anonymous letter through someone warning about Junko

Fixed it

Because it's an example of the bullying she went through.

It's a miracle hope arc even exists.

Why was she bullied ?

Shes hot

user! Rude! It's not their fault their waifus aren't immortal!

You love the queen, don't you?

Cell phone. Although it still doesn't explain how he was supposed to activate it in places without a camera for FA where the camera cannot be on the bracelet

There you are, now prepare yourself

>Shes hot
that is why
jealousy

What if I told you that there was somebody just off-screen the entire time, watching people?

Think about it - there's never been a double FA violation, not together, nor in places far apart from each other, which could be a hint that they've been manually activated.

Because every bully has to pass the tutorial level, user, before doing the real deal.

Post pictures that are no longer canon after the anime.

I like her more or less
she's kind of stupid afterall

That's how it works a lot for hot girls with self-esteem issues. They're easy targets and it makes the bullies feel better about themselves.

No one else saw Ruruka feed Izayoi though.

It's always leading up to Izuru 2.0,we can't think of anything else

According to the magazines, the extreme abuse at least at school, was due to that extact reason.

She was described as looking like 『人形のような可愛らしい少女』(a doll-like cute girl), as the Jap guy posted.
So it was jealously, probably mainly lead by females. Bullying works a little different in Japan than most other countries.
Then you have the fact she's timid and kind, so it would of made her more of an easy target.

Punish me my love, Treat me like shit!

That's exactly why. She's a pretty girl who's got a gentle personality, and that's not actually something that guarantees your safety, It makes you an extremely attractive target for bullies.

I'm going to bully your traitorous ass to oblivion.

After Despair 11 its painfully obvious who is holding the camera here.

Everyone can.
Even the hopelet could probably beat him in a 1v1

Are you sure? We got a close-up of Ruruka slipping a candy in to Izayoi, so yes, at the very least we the viewers saw it.

>tfw Juzo was probably buttblasted that some little manlet like Naegi was able to stand up to Junko but his closeted ass wasn't

Anything that even vaguely alludes to Junko being nice to Mikan.

>Juzo was probably buttblasted
he said that

>probably
That's his reason. He attacked Naegi to hide his own crippling self-esteem issues.

She's so unpredictable and funny. Best thing to come out of the Despair arc.

Well the survivor count always being one too high since the beginning hints at there being an unseen mystery person.
Or Weedman counts.

Izayoi just seems really hard to see with a camera, just because he died from his girlfriend pushing candy between their mouths in the middle of a kiss. It's the one hardest to see happen, and it's the one he wasn't present for.

Him being the poison guy would make him standing up for Aoi at the start take on a whole different meaning though. Since if she had been the one hit two different codes would have had to activate at the same time. So it's possible he only did it because he can't do that and people would have realized something was up when there was a delay between them activating.

>or Weedman counts
Nope. Monokuma already spoiled that a long time ago. The 16th person is not a member of FF.

>私だよ
Errry time.

The person still have to watch over everyone constantly, and some FA are VERY specific (as an example, Gekkou could turn right for not even one second, someone the watcher could miss if not watching her constantly, but would still be supposed to kill her), without being allowwing to miss a single trigger or the people would thing that this bracelet thing is bullshit.

It's not only about the ones that actually activated, it's also about the ones that COULD have activated; they're the main problem. Even Junko could't predict if some of these things were going to happen (say,anyone, even someone else than Ruruka, feeding Izayoi during his sleep or whatever), even for a very, VERY short time.

If we're being generous the person could watch over them with a cell phone/a computer, but even this asks for way too much focus without any room for ANY mistake with some FA being fucking annoying when it comes to this (think about Seiko's one. This one is a complete bitch even for an observer right next to her..)

Now now calm down I like DR3 but it isn't better than any of the main games

DR2>DR1> DR3 Future > UDG > DR3 Despair

Nagito, because of his lucky guesses when and who dies

Anyone got a gif of Mukuro being pretreated by Junko's boot?

The person still have to watch over everyone constantly, and some FA are VERY specific (as an example, Gekkou could turn right for not even one second, someone the watcher could miss if not watching her constantly, but would still be supposed to kill her), without being allowed to miss a single trigger or the people would think that this bracelet thing is bullshit.

It's not only about the ones that actually activated, it's also about the ones that COULD have activated; they're the main problem. Even Junko couldn't predict if some of these things were going to happen (say,anyone, even someone else than Ruruka, feeding Izayoi during his sleep or whatever), even for a very, VERY short time.

If we're being generous the person could watch over them with a cell phone/a computer, but even this asks for way too much focus without any room for ANY mistake with some FA being fucking annoying when it comes to this (think about Seiko's one. This one is a complete bitch even for an observer right next to her..)

Only Nagito could have done that he's the ultimate bullshit

When will she swim?

I want her to be my therapist.

DR1 > DR2 > UDG > DR3F >>>>>>>>> DR3D

They ruined Mukuro in DR3

Nagito could probably push buttons randomly in his sleep and it would still work somehow.

Daily reminder they're gonna make us wait until side HOPE to show the mastermind since they'll mostly talk about nothing in Future 12

It's either that, or he was in on the plan and knew that the 'attacker' would have their identity compromised. Remember how Miayabot was 'hacked'? I suspect that Miaya was also in on the plan originally before Monaka hijacked it.

Gekko turned right all the time, Monaka blatantly made that one up on the spot and didn't care about following it because Asahina and Naegi were dunces and nobody else heard about it.

That's my point, it can't just be somebody with a cellphone, it can't just be somebody who's smart, it has to be somebody with a really fucking keen sense of attention to detail, knowing when somebody wasn't worth following and when to keep an eye on people so that they could do things. They had to have extremely good analytical abilities on the level of Izuru. It has to be either Izuru 2.0, who has been hinted in the story to a minor degree (about as much as the twin Junko twist was), or Golden Junko who went on a training arc after being defeated by Naegi and surpassed Izuru, which has no foreshadowing.

Thanks mate.

They currently underwater so I have hope she'll finally get a chance to show her talent.

N-No! They'll show us the mastermind and explain their motivations in Future 12 and we'll get the confrontation in side hope!

people still believe that chaki/kirigiri are still alive?

>Junko who went on a training arc after being defeated
Yeah dude, Junko definitely trained her ass off after being made into a meaty pile of mush

Future is better than UDG because it isn't hindered by stupid gameplay mechanics

Here's another from a different camera angle

That's how she was supposed to be. Deal with it

Not all bullies are men.

It's like people that insist that danganronpa isn't a parody and that the writing is terribly.

People still believe that Chiaki/Kirigiri are dead?

But AI Chiaki could

terrible*

Not even a Kirigirifag, but I want her to be alive just so this can be canon.

>DR1 >>>>> DR2

People still believe that they aren't?

Future 12 is Mitarai's last chance to prove he isn't a worthless sperg.

>Implying Tengan isn't the big bad

Some people speculated that she could have still been alive. My point is, in terms of DR3, it's pretty much the only possibility besides Izuru 2.0, except one has actual foreshadowing and hints leading to it.

Tengan is up to no good, but that's my thing - he's not the one activating the bracelets, he was at most just the mastermind who set the whole thing up.

Nice, thanks.

>Izuru mentions how he wonders which is least predictable, hope or despair
>two DR3 anime were announced months beforehand, a Despair part and a Future
>THEN SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE A HOPE PART APPEARs ANSWERING IZURU'S QUESTION. THAT META-NARRATIVE

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

The bracelets are automatic

Who would you main?

No way to know at all for Gekko. She's a robot, the poison wouldn't affect her either way. The point is that a watcher doesn't necessarily have the time to react to a 1-second FA if he has to watch over everyone at the same time for the thing to keep its credibility.
It's even worse with "indirect" FA since you cannot even say that "they wouldn't try to do it because they don't want to die" since it'd be done by other people.
The cell phone thing is once again being generous. It still have the problem of some places probably not having a camera nearby, anyway, so it still doesn't work even without this. Seiko's FA is, once again, a big bitch is any case because a shadow can be projected pretty far away, far from any camera (or person).

Even the "worth following" isn't very likely IMO; you never know when something could happen and a single mistake could lead to the person knowing that the FA thing is bullshit. Izuru would be the only one making this possible because analytical abilities + luck which is EXTREMELY important in this case too, but some kind of "it's this way fucking deal with it" is equally likely.

Why?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0

Nerf Nidai

>Izuru says he wants to choose between Hope and Despair
>in the actual game he ends up saying fuck both and chose Future
??????

It's 50/50 on whether he does something useful or he pulls out the missing gun and tries to kill them in order to keep his secret.

How many times do you think Mondo spilled his butter over her.

Gundham or Mikan

Don't you mean 6?

>he was at most just the mastermind who set the whole thing up.
You say that as if it was a small thing somehow.

If Tengan set everything up he's the mastermind by definition. The only thing you can argue is if he has another goon running around besides Mitarai continuing the plan with him gone.

Izuru is a pick/ban priority

>Juzo was probably buttblasted

He wasn't, but he was praying every night that he would be eventually

>Izuru: Hajime my boy, I saved our waifu from certain death since I'm bullshit like that.

Munakata never answered his question. How rude.

I'll go with Ultimate Bullshit.

How do you know for sure that they are?

That's my point, I don't think it's by a cellphone, if we consider the possibility that the bracelets are manually activated it literally has to be Izuru 2.0 because there's nobody else who could do it.

I should add that Juzo being able to cut off his hand instead of the bracelet injecting a poison into him could, ironically, be thanks to Munakata stabbing him in a fit of paranoia - the person watching figured that he would be dead soon anyway and let him be.

Hopeman's luck is unbeatable. The enemies will die from heart attacks or something before they win.

You called?

Pretty sure slitting Tengan's throat counts as an answer.

I don't, but it's a possibility

Well other thread losing steam so I post here

There was one thing I couldn't understand, was Tengan saying that he doesn't want the Kamakura project to go to waste
No idea what he meant by that

I hope he is because it'd be a pretty interesting twist to have a mastermind who died halfway through and basically just had goons like Ryota continue his work for him.

>Izuru

I think I understand what is the problem with the overarching DR concept of hope vs despair. The problem is that Kodaka/Junko equate hope with harmony, and despair with chaos. These things are not alike at all, you can find despair in harmony or hope in chaos.

Junko's goal has never been unpredictability (while I'd say Izuru's is). Her goal is despair. Look at her scene with Naegi. He is unpredictable. If her ultimate goal is bringing more unpredictable elements in her life/the world she would welcome Naegi's presence with open words. Not only that but she wouldn't cling to despair since unpredictability is not unequivocally tied to despair as proven by Naegi either way. Either way how does she resolve this conundrum? She frames it as how his unpredictability (a tool) could be wonderfully used to foil her plan and further her despair (goal). Her end goal is always despair and how she can deepen, enrich, enlarge that despair. It's not about unpredictability for her.

And why does she yearn for despair? My two cents is that she's a broken girl because of her talent. Her talent made her despair.

The game has been set up so that whoever's behind it doesn't need to micromanage it. From the prerecorded videos to the way people kill themselves, I'd doubt someone was controlling the braclets manually.

I have a theory that Makoto's luck killed off his other waifus so he'd end up with the most fertile waifu and produce the most offspring in the end.

These threads aren't the same with Juzo being dead. None of the other memes are half as good.

see
for the start of the post chain where I speculate that the person who's doing this is Izuru 2.0.
Yes, in Japanese (not subs) the ambiguity is more explicit there - he could be talking about a second Izuru.

I guess it could mean he's literally working with Izuru, and the mastermind of Future really is the guy who ended a game by yelling FUTURE at people.

>Junko, Chiaki, Mikan
Go team oppai!

What if the mastermind is the thief from Makoto Naegi's Worst Day Ever?
>This battle is the conclusion to your story and mine.

Only 2 Hajimemes are in this thread?! We need some more god dammit!

there is no one like juzo

That's just people's impressions. I do think the fact we've never seen a double forbidden action once means something, whether the attacker can't activate more than a single bracelet at a time or something else.

>it was all an animehacc
At least we got some good lewds out of it.

Which non-DR character would you insert in Despair arc to stop the Tragedy?

Tsubasa meeting Junko would be great. Junko's analysis isn't to be underestimated but Tsubasa can see through your soul after talking to you with a minute. Also she has experience dealing with fiends who perfectly know your heart's desires/weaknesses and how to manipulate them.

Was she raped or at least sexually harassed by some bully gyaru. Thats my fetish.

But that's not Junko

She flew like a majestic eagle

what a grand final it would be
but I don't think there's gonna be any final at all
no twists or mastermind, this whole anime is just red herring

And died like a frisbee

>tfw when these designs are better than the NDRV3 cast

Yeah, you put my thoughts into words. Feels pretty pointless to create a fully automated killing game and then add some absurd rules that need to be managed individually for every single participant.

This is DR man, where bullshit mega advanced AI can fit inside a shitty laptop or in your pants' pocket. The bracelets being so advanced they can detect things like a human can isn't that absurd in this world. So far the show has given me no reason to believe they are not automated.

That was already unequivocally proven in SDR2. She yearns for safety and predictability, she's the cliche "genius girl who wants to settle down and have a normal housewife-with-multiple-kids life instead of doing anything more impressive with her life" heroine, she's just broken from her talent.

I still fucking hate Junko, but she's easy to figure out.

Then again, that's sort of how DR1 ended. After they pressed the button, there weren't any twists for them to evade or last minute restrictions- they could just leave.

Why did Ryouta interrupt Asahina and Juzo's fight?

Izuru cant be the mastermind of the killing game in DR3.

Hajime would have told them about it after he combined with Izuru.

Peko because I like girls with katana.

So Mukuro's tits are there to make Chiaki and Mikan's glorious breasts shine even brighter!

There's only been 4 people who triggered their forbidden action and they all were triggered at different times. You can't argue whether someone can or can't activate multiple bracelets at a time if there's never been a reason to do so.

To be fair, he is a teenager who got locked into a school without internet.
I imagine the girl whose "proportions" were heatedly discussed in image boards who wears shorts and a tanktop pretty much all day everyday was already into his mind before the waifus dying.

Reminder that Ryouta will do something next episode.

Something something stepping stone something something

Why else would Junko keep calling her sister a smelly flat-chested simpleton?

You are the most delusional person in this thread.

Look I know you're all just going to say >tumblr or something but I want you all to take a look at this clip to see just how fucking bad the dub is

kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150776266970

>not liking cyberpunk robo

Maybe you're right. As I said, I don't think it's a definitive, it's that it's an interesting possibility to discuss. As I said in we had one moment where double forbidden actions were not allowed to happen even though they were about to.

you could say we're face to face with her

Also this is all a MGR spin-off, with Munakata being Raiden and making him fall into despair is like the S3 program.

Also HOPEmachines, son.

Megaman style!

Kazuichi: Mechanicman
Fuyuhiko: Gansterman
Peko: Swordwoman
Mikan: Rapewoman
Gundham: Beastman
Akane: Fightwoman
Nekomaru: ITman
Ibuki: Metalwoman
Teruteru: Cookman
Sonia: Foreignerwoman
Nagito: Hopeman
Mahiru: Photowoman
Hiyoko: Dancewoman
Imposter: Copyman
Izuru: Edgeman

For the same reason he helped Kirigiri later in the same situation, twice. Mitarai wants to feel useful.

You would have a point if that had been the only time he did that but this is a consistent trait of Mitarai throughout Future.

First one to die.

That was a good read
But animator controlling the killings via his cellphone sounds more possible to me, now that it was mentioned
Well, besides the dude that died to a candy, it breaks this theory..but still the cellphone is suspicious

We've all already established how bad this dub is, there's no need to reopen those wounds.

>Foreignerwoman
>Rapewoman
>ITman

Keep the bullying up, bully-kun.

As for what I'd do: I want to bully this demon so bad that I end up getting scolded by Mahiru. I then want to steal Mahiru away from Hiyoko who will then be sent into despair.
Without her she can no longer dress herself and in turn no longer be able to take a shower/bath. I will then proceed to bully her for her smelliness.

I'd fuck English junko tbqh

I have a thing for bitchy cali-sounding girls

I want to shoot my hot spunk into Hiyoko's womb and tell her she loves me!

Yeah, it could just be that, but remember that Tengan was the one who asked Mitarai to follow Kyouko. He could be, once again, a minion for somebody else.

>Makoto looks up teen celebs on 2ch
>Aoi thread
>nobody discusses swimming, everyone is talking about her tits

MY TIME HAS COME

No, STOP THE MADNESS!

Actually wait
What if Mitarai forbidden action is...not reporting a forbidden action?!?!

(but then I have no idea who woud kill him if he is the one pressing the buttons..)

>adam jensen
>dying

Nope

I want to ______ Enoshima Junko

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! PUT YOUR TINY OCCULT PENIS WHERE I CAN SEE IT!

Hey guys, check this out!

Think he ever asked for this?

youtu.be/9JegoiZ9GbI
I think the worst part is what they did to the laugh.

She reminds me of Amy's voice in the older Sonic games.

Hiyoko x Teruteru doujins or hentai drawings! When?

Marry.

>I never asked for this luck

Only delusional Kirigirifags/Chiakifags think so

I see nothing wrong he-- AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No, NDRV3 is MGR
DR1 = MGS
DR2 = MGS2
DR3: Zet = MGS3
DR3: Mir = MGS4
DR3: Hope = MG?

Bitch, Naegi has looked the same all mirai arc. He doesnt have some hate for mitarai.

I want to kill Enoshima Junko.
IN THE NAME OF HOPE!
REMOVE DESPAIR!

Hopefully never

HA! Jokes on you, I already want to kill myself.

>I think the worst part is what they did to the laugh.
stop this maddnes

Brb killing my am self.

I think I remember someone suggesting his NG code is disobeying an order. It'd also explain why followed Kirigiri out of the secret when he clearly wanted to see the other side, because she told him that they're leaving.

Reform.

>No new Munakata memes since his scream
why

Remember when we couldn't get enough of Dis Pair?

Obvious answer, but Kumagawa.
He is the reverse Komaeda, he is purely unlucky, hates the talented and beneath his half-assed words he is surprisingly tenacious.
Considering how his whole thing deep down is wanting to win in his own terms despite being pretty much fated to lose always, he'd be a seemingly despairful guy who is actually side HOPE.
He is insanely good at seeing weak points so it is reasonable to assume he'd be pretty good at throwing truth bullets and is cleverer than Junko has ever shown herself to be.
I could have gone with Medaka, but breaking talented people is what Junko knows how to do the best.

>He doesnt have some hate for mitarai.

Check the radio fags, Ogata herself said Mitarai has something to do next future episode.

What happen if Nagito make Junko to the ultimate hope???

What kind of hentai drawing do you want?

He never asked to be a side character

His design is perfect. If he dies I'll be furious.

Doesn't seem any different from my everyday life

FREEZE, PUT DOWN THE GUN!

you're right and it will make things worse

Why is this even up for debate?

Then he's done something Kodaka could never do: make her a good character.

Get fucked with a strap on by

He got over it real quick. He knows he didnt mean to insult him or anything. Dont create something that isnt there. Mitarai is one of the better DR3 characters

>be Ryouta
>see dr3 anime folder
>ctrl+del
>play KAGIRINAI SORA WO UKETOMETE

I'm actually expecting him to live since Kodaka has already used the "important looking character in the promo material dies first" trick twice already.

Let's all just put our weapons down friends AT THE SAME TIME

That's Tengan

CANT SHOOT ME IF I SHOOT ME FIRST

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
She's dead, user, my friend.

Izuru is coming to challenge him for his title as least useful character. They'll have a "contribute nothing to society" competition, first to actually matter loses.

>not showing your memes in public

Nigga he's deader than dead. Don't even delude yourself that he'll survive

Kirigir will be alive because she drank the antidote and blah blah Hope deserves to be rewarded sometimes she makes babies with Makoto.

Did anyone ever got a 777 GET using this image?
It would be the GET of all GETs

H O P E S Q U A D
Where we at lads?

Disseminating our memes over anime

>just b urself bro.

You mean to tell me that he's not done being a major fuckup?

You know why

The obvious answer in Zenkichi though

Oh i bet you'd like us to do that
NO YOU FOOL!

HAIL TRASH LIKE ME

So what you are saying is that if Naegi had gotten up a stool, because, you know, manlet done a kabedon to her and said something along the lines of "be mine", the tragedy would have never happened?

You work at Spike? Mind telling me who the mastermind is?

Beat Izuru up for not confessing his love for Enoshima Junko from the first time he met her before he left Enoshima Junko

impregnate and lock her up while keeping her healthy and make her die during childbirth because I love

HOPE BOYS
O
P
E

B
O
Y
S

Darling, stop groping our daughter.

Maybe, but I want to have fun while Junko realizes Kumagawa screwed her plans over with a minor detail she took for granted

>Next Future episode
>Mitarai pulls back the eyelids of the unconscious RoD
>Makes them watch a HEALING anime unconsciously
>They all awake from comatose
How mad would you be?

Left hand rule

That is the meanest yet most appropriate thing it could possibly be.

It's Junko

I don't care how many clones you make of yourself hopeman, I'll end it with one shot.

GO, TALENT FORCE

I hope the series ends with Makoto taking the entire hope foundation to rescue his sister, and has them bowing in front of Toko for not only saving her life, but for staying there with her while having no obligation to do so.

Toko is legit one of the most screwed over characters in the series.

I still have hope in my boy

>her

And if it was true, imagine how horrible it would've been if someone ordered him to kill himself.

>have you ever been so full of hope that you despaired?

fill me up, sempai

Likewise, my friend!

Junko will be at his mercy in a day

Mastermind is Giganigga, Bacon hands isn't really dead.

Don't really care about that but those digits on the other hand

Magnetic force, Junko!

>Ultimate despair:
>Creates a world war
>Gets millions killed

>Ultimate Hope
>Does nothing.
>gets his love interest killed

Wow.

More Mukuro x Makoto please.

He actually has a talent though, even if it's negative.

Zenkichi's talent is anti-fate, Junko losing to one of the low spec peasants she kills off would be the most despairful

TALENT FORCE, JACK! NATURE'S FORCE!

I sense a glaring amount of hope within this post.

>filthy siscon calls him a loser and ponders killing him

Delete

Any answer that isn't Onii-sama is objectively wrong.

The mastermind is Asahina Yuta

>Insert random dangan characters instead of drawn together

IS
KYOKO
STILL
ALIVE
?

Assuming that the DR2 survivors make up 5 blocks, who are the last two spots?

checked my friend

Junko will be one undoubtedly.

Junko and Komaeda.

Junko and also Junko. The twist is there's two of them now.

Komaru is stacked.

How can she keep talking about being "average" when she has a rack like that?

>Komaeda.
nah

He'll wake up at the same time as the others. His luck wont allow him to see the finale.

Why not threesome?

He created his waifu AI which would result in the defeat of Ultimate despair, that's enough.

Komaeda and Junko are definite locks

But that's not Junko

IF YOU ONLY LISTENED TO ME YOU FUCKING FUCKS

Kaede must die.

Nope. Don't compare Nagito to those fodders

Chiaki and Junko easily.

The 16th player wasnt Junko, it was Chiakizuru!

>you will never create an ultimate soldier who is also imbued with an absurd amount of luck by breeding with Mukuro
Suffering.

Nagito and Chiaki.
Junko is dead already and the killing game this time is different from what she usually do.

and force togami to procreate with her while he's at it.

Komaeda without a doubt.
The last one will be Junko as a snail.

Waifu control reporting in. Hand over the daughter and no one will get hurt.

>Mukuro X Makoto
There's no such thing now.

The Shortcake who sold the world and her best friend, Revolver Hopecelot

>Naekusabafags still exist

He is one of those fodders user. He got brainwashed just like those fodders even though he didnt need too. His bad luck comes with good luck, good luck says he'll wake up but he wont see the finale.

Speak up user, I can't hear you.
Hopeman will get the 7777777 get in the future. Mark my words.

Oh, he'll do something, alright. Something irrelevant[/spoilrt]

Is it wrong if I want to fuck Mitarai in the ass?

Solid Chiaki

>Didn't tell anyone about how Junko operates
>Didn't tell them the methods by which she converts people
>Didn't tell them the reason why Despair is so damn infectious
>Didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize there was something severely wrong about Chisa having said Junko was in the clear
I mean, even if you argue he told Tengan and he did nothing, he could have told Naegi or pre-EDGE Munakata easily. But apparently he never even did that.

Nagito and Junko.

Chiaki is dead and only delusional fags thing she'll be relevant in anything but Hajizuru flashbacks

WIll we get a Hinanami kissu next week?

Mukuro's tits work fine for her line of work.

You mean Hinata x display?

>being this retarded

She's slightly above average

>Fat smelly soldier, worthless tool, dead
>Ice Queen baconhands, hid evidence, also dead

Nagito and Chiaki.

Junko is dead and only delusional fags thing she'll be relevant in anything but Hajizuru flashbacks

>Hajime sprite that only appear once become a top tier meme

Hajime confirmed SHSL Memer

First opinion of Naegi: what a loser but I guess I can cuck my sister.

Since kissing her corpse is out of the question, maybe he'll create a robot Chiaki and kiss her then?

That normie doesn't deserve her.

>so many people saying Nagito.

The survivors left all the others on Jabberwock. And also way too many people just saying Junko without considering who Tengan left his message for.

The producer refused to answer if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive in the radio

The same Ogata who said Juzo died in episode 10?

Reminder that Junko destroyed the world with anime and memes.

Fuck off Juzo.

They're both trash

But we know for a fact that Izuru fixed up Chiaki. He has every talent after all. The proof of this lies somewhere on AI Chiaki's body.

>fat

you wat nigga?

I want to hug AI Chiaki and feel those big tiddies

>Get despaired and meme'd on kid

Truly a goddess we deserve.

Komaeda/Junko easily. Chiaki is a rotting corpse

If you're not hoping for a miracle, you're not hoping at all.

When did he say this? He's just giving false hope to waifufags so they can feel a greater despair!

>people aren't allowed to like characters
>people aren't allowed to use their imaginations
Delusions are one thing, but come on now.

DELETE KYOKO FROM THIS REE

>That one user spamming about when there would be Makoto/Mukuro interactions

FAT
SMELLY
UGLY
SOLDIER

Don't worry, she'll die at the end of the prologue, and then you'll switch to control the real protag.

there a template for that in the thread?

This ship doesn't make any sense.

One of his many talents among many such as shsl husbando

>Chisa
He's the one who told her where Junko was.
Kyosuke is retarded for believing her not when she said Junko was innocent(I doubt he would question her even if Juzo manned up and said Junko was guilty.) but when she said her class was dead and yet they were basically running shit on the outside with a dead Junko.
Even then, Mitarai is still the most retarded given he was completely shocked when he was told Chisa was an RoD(ep11 Mirai).

>fat

if she's fat i'd hate to see what you consider normal

But we haven't seen him create robot Chiaki yet unless he took the vagina from the real one's corpse so he can pretend he's fucking Chiaki?

Meme magic is real and Junko revealed to be high priestess of Kek this has saved Despair side from being a fail. Praise be to Kek also Junko confirmed to be Cred Forums as all 4chans are followers of Kek whose only motivation in life is for the lols. Sorry waifu fags its time for you to all kys as now is the era of Kek. Move over Pepe Junko is Queen of memes now.

But user, Junko is the rotting corpse there.

Do you want him to live?

Honestly, this makes IF even more satisfying to me, because Mukuro managed to become independent own despite being a huge Junko sexual.

fuck off chiakicuck

So what exactly did izuru do regarding AI chiaki?

she has the willpower and self-confidence of a cardboard cutout -- she's the easiest target ever.

Like, after a point it stops being the bully's fault -- how could anyone resist picking on someone so easy?

Junko, Nagito, the original Izuru (as in the one that founded the academy, not some other project), pick two.

>/r9k/ visits Cred Forums for the first time

DELET THIS

>first opinion on Naegi

You're right, it'll switch to Jotaro. Robo will turn into scrap.

>>Fat smelly soldier, worthless tool, dead
Junko's bullying, proven wrong during the limo scene when Mukuro claims that she does in fact bathe. Junko is a pathological liar as well and only wants to bully her sister. Only Fukawa and Hiyoko actually reek, as confirmed by the characters themselves. Kill yourself nerd.

No

>2k16
>post v3.54
>not maining Hiyoko

He should win the Munakatab owl, somehow.

>saved my OC
These threads are a fucking goldmine and we need more. Chop chop, faggots, time to open Paint and get to work.

Chiaki and someone else.

Fun fact: In Komaeda's novel, It is openly stated he did 911.
He had hope that the place was going to bring more hope to the world. Then immediately afterwards it got bombed. He was on the first floor though, so he got out okay.

dont bully

youtube.com/watch?v=zpPnEwZiDno

Will Togami tell Naegi in the last episode?

>draw a girl
>make it an anime obsessed male
Checked.

Jin meme have been lacking recently, it's kind of sad

That positioning makes no sense.
Munakata was clearly murdered.

Wait wait what? Link?

Basically this. Chiaki is dead and irrelevant

Nagito and Junko are in

Junko/Nagito

>kyoku ever showing her bacon hands to you means she thnks of you as family
>she let Naegi touch her bacon

>faggots thought Naekusba was a thing
>mu-muh IF

Guys help

I can't stop looking at twitter to laugh at guys like these

>Only Fukawa and Hiyoko actually reek, as confirmed by the characters themselves

Hiyoko only started smelling bad when she couldn't bathe in one very specific situation, and that was only like 5 minutes before she died. Normally she's as clean as can be.

The man needs his rest.

So people here think Tengan's message was for Junko?

No because it would make his sacrifice less impactful
Yes because I want him to find happiness
I'm conflicted

HOPE!

But she's dead

Someone needs to destroy twitter for good

> Hiyoko
she actually doesn't, not after she had Mahiru help her

Source your claim, user.

He should marry her after such intimacy.

Junko and Chiaki. It only makes sense as a conclusion to despair arc that Izuru visualizes them as.

Nagito is irrelevant and would do and add nothing.

they resort to memes because they are too stupid to come up with theories of their own

Jin did literally nothing wrong

Gonna need some evidence for that claim.

Good point actually, I forgot that. Disregard it I suck cocks etc.

>source
You'll be a spooky skellington by the time anyone provides a real one.

Unless he's into necrophilia like Kirigiri, I don't think that's possible user.

Maybe he's the one who got Junko's womb.

This is absolutely awesome. The bow is a nice tough.

He should marry her anyway. Naegi desperately needs something to go his way in more than a wide 'lol hope' sense and Kyoko really needs a man in her life that isn't a total fuckup and is able to offer some affection in her general direction.

It's obviously Komaeda and Junko. Don't know where people are getting Chiaki from

>delusional Chiakifags
>Chiakizuru

Ohh that's why

>He thinks Kirigiri is dead especially after another ep of boozeman saying he'd save kyouko chan.

wew

As much as I hate this theory, this is extremely hot.

If you're gonna include PW gifs, find a gifset that has the desk you lazy fuck.

The man wouldn't marry a corpse.

But it's not feasible to marry a corpse. Thankfully he's got Asahina around

Was it ever explained why he changed the Chirio kill site

The only proof there even was a message was from Monaca.

Nagito has his own novel?

So are we going get a transcript/summary of this radio show or not? when do those usually get posted on that one blog?

The butthurt from the komahina fujos was delicious

Nagito got lucky and found a speedboat, then followed the survivors.

For literal shits and giggles.

He thought he's slick

>Boozeman meaning anything
>delusional kirigirifags cling to this now

Weeew

I'd marry this corpse

(You)

Izuru is right thought, he used his impostor talent to look like Weedman from day one which means he was just outside of the building the whole time.
The real Weedman is away, stil trying to get his burger back.

>people still pushing Junko is alive

Top tier delusion here

It was boring, so he unboringed it.

She deserves it for being a serial killer

He'd be just as irrelevant as the 4 non Hajime survivors. There is no point.

Mans code where he wanted to hide the fact that chihiro was a boy out of respect

We never saw her body, she's actually alive and is living peacefully in the forest!

If it's "theories" as retarded as Kirijunko and Chiakizuru, then I'd rather take the memes

Funny thing is that she hasn't killed anyone in over a year

>Chiaki can't be in Future Arc, she died
>But Junko who died three times can

The delusion can't stop, won't stop and it'll never stop coming. Watch them sperg out on Cred Forums as well claiming that Junko's back in DRv3.

It never stops being the bully's fault. Someone having to stand for themselves doesn't excuse being an asshole.
Also:
>she has the willpower and self-confidence of a cardboard cutout
>Hiyoko posting
Hiyoko cries at anything

What kind of talent she have?

Junko is a meme. She will never die.

>people still pushing Chiaki is alive
>mu-muh Chiakizuru

Top tier delusion here

Frisbee

She's the DRR equivalent of Sigma.
She "dies" every game but is always back for the next.
Shortcake is 100% dead. Izuru even leaves out flowers for her.

Kirijunko is it's own level of delusion.

>comparing some side chick to the literal villain of the entire story

Are we ever going to find out her name and talent?

As is the Chiakizuru delusion

Point is they're both retarded as fuck

Red herring. It was impossible for her to wake up so Izuru deemed her dead just like how he deemed Hajime dead and he wouldnt get his memories back! But it happened!

SHSL Creature I Want To Protect

I'd marry this corpse. Then fill every hole in her body.EVERY

Bring back all waifus and husbandos

Three? Refresh my memory. I remember her dying in DR1, AI in 2, and whilst she was somewhat present in UDG those AI's didn't really die since they were used to create her in 2.

That was Mondo. Togami did it for fun.

I like Komahina and even I find those shits hilarious

>putting Chiaki on the same level as Junko

>not only did Kodaka not pander to you, he practically sank your delusions
Sad life.
In the end my imagination is the only thing to call my own.

Thats a lot of holes

When she's revealed to be the mastermind, sure.

nah, Chiakizuru has some tidbits here and there like Tengan's words in mirai 5, 16th participant, camera in despair 10, no grave in despair 11, Hagakure's prediction, etc.

she said on saturady

>Thinks kirijinko and chiakizuru are the only theories left
then make your own retard, oh wait you hate thinking so lets just go memeing

Oh, in that case yes he just did it for a laugh and to prove hes the smartest at the trial when he tells everyone what REALLY happened
But then naegi told them

>side chick
You can't be this retarded, but then again Junkofags all are like that.

You never read Danganronpa Komaeda: Hope Soars?

Who is she?

People are going to shitpost about how the BDSM girl from V3 is actually Junko until the day it releases.

>with a big, loud "NO"
>not "SORE WA CHIGAU YO!"

There is literally nothing hinting at Chiaki being alive and no conceivable way for her to have survived. I mean, Kirigirifags at least have the Cure W going on for them, but Chiakifags really gotta let go and move on. Its powered by pure wishful thinking.

>First opinion of Naegi: loser

FTFY

>Ultimate Frisbee

And?

He might end up comatose and see happy dreams

No there's nothing to Chiakizuru. It's just retards pulling shit from their asses and trying to connect things that have nothing to do with each other.

So are you the autist who came up with the Kirijunko or Chiakizuru garbage?

Just like how people though Izuru and Junko were dating right?
Seeing her getting BTFO last episode was sweet.

Man will they feel dumb when it's actually Kaede that is Junko.

I know how you feel, not regarding your ship but DR3 in general

I didn't expect much from DR3 but in the end was still disappointed by it

Where did you get the info a producer says Chiaki or Kirigiri might or might no be alive? That's kind of bs to leak like that.

>Chiakifags think their waifu is as relevant as Junko and warrants many returns into the actual story

My fucking sides are in orbit. The Chiakikids are so cute

>people who have abandoned AI Chiaki for real Chiaki hussy

you should be ashamed of yourself

>was still conscious after being speared
>SHSL Surgeon/Doctor/Nurse/Paramedic next to her
>he stopped being boring man and started caring

It's not that farfetched.

New

He was the one who actually made her in order to see if Hope really could overcome Despair. Miaya(presumably, as she was only one of the three alive) just registered her with the Future Foundation and slotted her into the NWP, which made Alter Ego and Usami her 'siblings'.

no its stupid, but you are more autistic than the theories themselves

The Goddamn Gundham or Ibuki. He singlehandedly made the best case in DR2 and his victim was the most OP at the moment. And Ibuki because she's the least mentally ill.

Stop stomping on their delusions like with this butthurt Chiakifag

He wanted to test Naegi, to see if he would be capable of finding out the true culprit and see through his ruse, so he'd know who to watch out for if he ever had to kill someone.
Which means he most likely planned to kill Kyouko, because that is the only way I could see him seeing Naegi as more of a threat than her
He mentions if no one caught it, he'd reveal it himself, but that was a stupid as fuck plan since Naegi would be the only one with the knowledge to point out it wasn't him, if he was wrong about Naegi being good at this, with how much the others were already prejudiced against him for being an asshole, Mondo might have really won.

No, because it doesn't exist.

>Hajime will never smile again

saddest part of the series is that he's now "muh unpredictability"

They were dating you literal retard. Stay mad just because your gamer garbage is swiss cheese

I'm just saying that in a world now reduced to rubble, Genocider's kill count since the tragedy started has been 0. And when you compare it to most of the other characters, what she's done doesn't seem as horrible by comparison.

Junko is dead.Chiaki is dead.Kirigiri is dead.
Prove me wrong.

Oh wait,you can't except from rejecting canon and give meme theories.
>b-but muh important role

Artist?

What are they mad about?

Hopeman with pocket Ibuki and Gundam although I'd learn everyone to be fair. Need that matchup knowledge.

>junkofags chiakifags kirifags going nuclear

Chiaki is literally the SHSL Hope according to Izuru, the official SHSL Hope.

Yeah its really farfetched. It's grasping at invisible straws at this point

Stay mad autist. Come up with more retarded theories in the meantime

Then can you answer all of those questions? Or are you going to continue acting like a goat and ignoring all theories?

>Just like how people though Izuru and Junko were dating right?

What does that have to do with anything?

It's still pretty horrible

It's on 14:21
m.youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM

But I like both of them.

>boring edgelord's words meaning anything
>despite not even saying that

Chiakikids everyone.

To be fair it's true that se would certainly make a better one than Naegi. Too bad we'll never have that.

Junko could predict the future and was the mastermind of DR1. Izuru could predict the future and was the mastermind of DR2. Obviously since Hagakure can also predict the future he will be the mastermind of DR3.

>junkofags going full autism meltdown

I don't mind if anyone ship it, but when their only complain is "no komahina" when there's so much bad stuff to say about the anime just makes them stupid mindless fujos

His exact words are more that her swimming prowess and her "proportions" are widely discussed online.
Which could be sorta creepy, since chances are she had either just entered high school or was about to.
Wonder if the same happened to Akane.

>no body
>izuru not talking about her death
>right in the kamukura labs, the only place which might have enough medicine to treat her swiss cheese condition

Nah I'm sure we'll see a smile. Izuru can cry, that's already proven.

He's butthurt as all the other Chiakifags are user. I thought it was obvious with him constantly showing it in the thread

This man, if he was in Tengan's place.

>implying I'm a Junkofag

Are all Chiakifags this pathetic?

pixiv.net/member.php?id=6602188

>Hagakure
>Not the mastermind of all three

I am not sure Asahina and Kyouko would have been recruited for their original talents.

Nope not farfatched. In a world of brainhack animation, reality warping luck, a highschool girl kickstarting the apocalypse, surgeons implanting luck into a guy etc, the established Jesus character being able to patch up a girl is not farfatched. If you disagree you're just retarded, sorry mate.

>fuck the real Chiaki.
>pleasurable, but she's thinking of Hajime the whole time.
>screams out his name when you come.

>fuck AI Chiaki.
>wait, no. She probably has no idea what fucking is and you'd have to teach her from the start.
>not as pleasurable as the real thing, but much more intimate.

Aoi was probably supposed to participate in the olympics by that point
You know the
>how can she swim well if her tits are so big?
stuff you see posted here?
That
What's weird is that he, nor anyone else noticed that "Junko" had much smaller tits than usual

>implying im a chiakifag or kirigirifag
im a weedfag,i love weed

>deathfags

Junko never had tits that big canonically

Keep being retarded and trying to justify your autism

By our standards yes. But you have to considering the before and after the tragedy as two different worlds. Morals and social norms have completely changed, so you have to look at a person's body of work since the tragedy and not before. So when you look at Syo after the the tragedy, her kill count is zero, she's fought against despair and has protected a island full of civilians. She's practically been a model citizen since the world changed.

Chiaki lacks the LUCC to complement the hope

>90cm bust size on her HPA admission card
>never that big canonically
The only girls with bigger busts than Junko are Akane and Sakura

>"Huh... Enoshima-san, you look... different"
>"Oh, my face? It's all photoshop in the industry!"
>"That too... but..."
>Looks at her chest, she covers it with her hands
>"... pads and push-up bras"
>And at that moment, the boys of class 77 experienced the despair of having their dreams dashed by reality
>Then they went back to staring at Aoi's tanktop+shorts combo and all was good

>mfw danganronpa threads are literally just Junkofags and Chiakifag arguing back and forth about the 3rd coming of their waifus

She gets her luck from her boyfriend being there from when she's about to die.

>Hey Naegi, remember when I said buying that crystal ball meant I was destined to rule the world?
>I meant it.
Izuru is on the boat headed there cause he knows he's the only thing powerful enough to stop Weedman.

>Meanwhile a small group of Miayafags in the corner keep mumbling about hope

>Izuru

While it would be nice to see fukawa get some appreciation. I doubt most FF members would care

Hey, at least the Kirigirifags and the Sayakafags aren't shitting together with them

Akane makes no sense as a gymnast and we all knew it. Sometimes you gotta accept a tacked on talent.

Yes. He has the SHSL weed talent as well.

>Junko despairing in her Monoroom, her image is being destroyed
>Makoto, Mondo, Weedman, Leon and secretly Togami are swallowed by despair whenever they see her again
>Mukuro scared her cover might be blown
Despair for everyone

Holy fuck did they replace Junko's dub VA? I didnt play much of the first game in english but I remember it being a passable job.

Stacking that with his mind surfing talent, the blaze Hajime will be in is going to be amazing.

>He would scout Akane personally.

>Aoi becoming more and more uncomfortable with the stares she keeps getting
>The other girls getting pissed off at the boys for being horndogs
Seriously

>Mukuro hangs her underwear out in the open
>Wears the same clothes for more than a day
>Isn't at all afraid to get dirty or to be crude
>Boys becoming more and more disillusioned with Junko
>Junko in the control room decides to kill her while crying blood

The bad part is, he'd still recruit Junko anyway.
Good part is, he is an assman, so her "Despair sisters" wouldn't cloud his judgement

The ones who'd care are mostly Kyoko, and Toko
Especially Toko
>Junko doesn't just press a button while killing Mukuro
>she violently hammers it with her fists
>does it so hard it breaks
>THAT'S FOR DESTROYING MY REPUTATION YOU SMELLY DISGUSTING AND UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!

>Implying she wouldn't be rolling on the floor orgasming.
She doesn't even care that much for her image, I mean, Super Duper Fashionista isn't her real talent.

She even tells Mukuro to put a disguise because she didn't want that title to go to waste.

>The Despair sisters are quadruplets
The world is doomed

Junk-in-the-trunko

>Implying she wasn't lying

>The "spear of gungnir" was originally a single spike, it only deployed several because of her mashing

>her despair is literally passed on to the villain of V3

THE MEMES KAEDE

I love Komahina more than any other pairing but even taking the lack of it in D3 out of the equation, this anime is a fucking train wreck

Nothing but retcons and plot holes and so much is left unexplained
I've lost all respect for Junko as a villain
She didn't do anything herself and as soon as Mukuro or Izuru weren't protecting her, Naegi defeated her

His parallel to Komaeda in that sense ("if a guy like me can beat you" he said of himself and Junko said "if a guy like him can beat me" regarding Naegi) is kinda interesting

How did Komaeda know about Junkos plans and lair?
Who made the Chiaki AI?
Why did Komaeda bring back a gun to begin with and why did he almost pull.it out in class?
In his flashback to seeing Tsumiki he has an umbrella but he didn't by the time he got to class and was wet
What the fuck is with the Remnants thinking they're doing good? They were supposed to be intentionally evil.
And why is Komaeda the only one who knows the truth?
And so did Chisa?
And the entire brainwashing thing...just as a whole...

When did Izuru become prime husbando material and not just an object of lust?

The last question is probably just me