Kuromukuro

Episode 25

>Humans are cancer
>Muetta - The best girl finally won the kenbowl!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

kuromukuro.com/story26.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Episode 26 preview.
kuromukuro.com/story26.html

This bitch wants to marry Ken

We still don't know what happened to Yukihime.

she died.

But the Efidolg somehow got her genes.

She was kidnapped by Efidolg

Here's the true Imusa

I thought they defeated the expedition.

Best guy

why is surprised then crying? did ken admit to abruptly having more feelings for muetta over her? i feel like the setting says this.

>Subs
When?

fuck off Dr Hause

I want ken to kill the dr. faggot, put muetta on the kuromukuro and kill every human in the planet.
or just get in the robot with muetta and fly away to another planet along with hellboy.

Efidolg kidnaps people, gets copies of their DNA, then kills them when they're done with them. Apparently they also upload the DNA information to the rest of the Efidolg fleet around the same time. Zeru broke into their ship in an attempt to rescue the kidnap victims, but ultimately only Yukihime and Ken could be saved, the rest were already dead.

Hause shot him in the back.

He's a coward

Fuck, I havr yet to see the episode but I can tell this shit got dark really quick.

>Episode 26
Is this shit going 50 episodes now?
I have a feeling this guy was up to no good. I bet he actually killed Yukina's Dad.

Let's be honest, who wouldn't?

these

>Ken and Muetta
They are too dangerous to human being.

26 episodes

best girl

cunt guy

Not all humans
Just the parasites pretending to be humans

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIN OAKLEYS

crazy

Loli oni

Oni is moe

This is Star Trek level of lazy alien design.

yeah

In this series aren't all these races "seeded" by ancient humanoid aliens?

Yeah it kind of bugs me too but it'd actually be weird if they deviated too much

I don't remember that ever being mentioned, can you post a source for this claim?

When does this show start to get gud? I dropped it in like 5 eps cuz it was so boring. But now muetta appeared.

From the episode16

27 episode rule, nigga

You might be confusing this with Macross Delta.

16? Do you mean episode 20? Refill did claim that Efidolg planted the seeds of life on various planets then, but I think most people dismissed it as a bunch of bullshit. He was busy trying to avoid explaining the whole clone thing to Muetta at the time, and as clearly repeating an official story that justified their invasion.

no, the webm has nothing to do with my reply. the series starts being more interesting when Mirasa and Muetta invade the laboratory.

I'm glad that they haven't forgotten the fact that Muetta is a murderer.

people, died during the war.

They are strangers

>Muetta - The best girl finally won the kenbowl!!!
but but ken said he would marry yukina last episode

Ken breaks off their engagement and leaves her.
Ken's plan is to rescue Muetta and run away to Zeru's planet with her.

I love this scene

bullying

>Hause
mad scientist