Who would survive this battle ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIS8u3tPxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dog.

The burd.

>tfw I don't remeber gauls names

rewatch it senpai

Obelix has never been hurt significantly in any of the 20-30 Asterix stories I've heard. At most he can be parried by a competent martial artist but even then, a single drop of potion can still increase his strength.

Not even mentioning that Idefix is in the picture and that no one hurts Idefix

>Obelix lifted the statue of the Sphinx effortlessly (20 000 tons)
>Obelix threw a javelin from France to America

>fat
>manchild
>autistic strength
Obelix is a true role model.

>from France to America

nah, it actually circled the Earth and came back to him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIS8u3tPxY

17:53

Considering how overpowered the magic potion is, what fight would you like seeing upset by having the loser take a sip of the magic potion beforehand?

>Comparing based Obelix to a shitty cell clone

I remember getafix telling asterix in an earlier story that he should be careful even when coked up on potion because the potion doesn't actually make him invincible.
So it might have a weakness, what that weakness is who knows, maybe other magiks?

One Slap Chap

Anyone had that pic of Obelix pounding Saitama/Goku(I forgot which) to the ground?

There's a story in which Obelix turned to stone for drinking too much of the potion, maybe that's it?

It's particular to Obelix because he fell into the magic potion when he was little.

You mean read.

Obélix bien sur

Get it together.
>obelix one punch man
that's what I googled.

>rewatch

Obélix catchphrase made me laugh.

Obelix of course.

Par toutatis! It's funny.

masterpiece

Par Toutatis, Obélix, bien évidemment !
Meruem is a mere ant before the might of the plot armor potion.

This reminds me Uderzo drew a dowright autistic, bad Asterix comic about how both comics and manga are shit and only bande dessinée is good.
I hope one day I'll forget it happened.

That's what happen when the scenarist died and the old drawer assume all the job.

Obelix

I'll never understand why he thought he could write all of a sudden after 50 years of leaving the job to someone else. Did he think it was easy or something? Seriously why ruin a consistently good BD series with a crappy last album?

Good thing Uderzo stopped writing after Asterix and Obelix's Birthday: The Golden Book. Hopefully we will never see another Asterix and the Falling Sky ever again.

Popeye pours magic potion on his spinach
Proceeds to fight Saitama

Don't talk about that

The animations are pretty good too.