youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoTc2RbN4vecI42i-iLTv9Z7QYyrcfscH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What, this body? DAAAYYYMMMM

Hope will surely win.

No game
No life

She looks pretty death, senpai.

Only a few more days until my hope will be proven right.

>THREE dangit threads up
purge

Naegi-kun, it seems I am about to die

WE'RE GETTING OUR WAIFUS BACK, BOYS!

HOPE ARC

A cutie in both forms.

Junko is dead.Chiaki is dead.Kirigiri is dead.Confirmed canon for now.
Prove me wrong.

Oh wait,you can't except from rejecting canon and give meme theories.
>b-but muh important role

MY TIME HAS COME

I want to post dank despair memes on the internet with Junko.

So does this girl. And she didnt have the SHSL bullshit to help her.

Except Shitko, she can stay dead.

I agree with that statement.

MOLE

Honestly I hope she's alive because Edgefag tears will be delicious

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
I wonder what it is, my friend

Don't forget the buttblated Junkofags.

HOW DID HE KNOW?

He has much more endurance, blood and strength

Why are people still calling Kodaka a hack for an anime he has no involvement in?

You can even tell too, dude is completely anal about canon and consistent characterization and Despair contradicts it all the time

>THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
Junko did

Junko is the most boring villain ever.

IBUKI A CUTIE

Two wounds is not the same as pic related.
But yeah, it's DR so, who knows?

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too that this will have a happy ending!

>Be a Boxer
>become the best one
>get recruited by some drunk man to enter Hope's Peak
>dont really give a shit, but might as well get some education
>meet some grey haired guy and his waifu
>befriend them because nobody wanted to be friends with me
>graduate, finally set for life
>grey haired friend and his waifu want to stay at school to make it better
>don't really want to, but might as well if I want to keep my friends
>chilling on Hope's Peak gate as a security guard now
>some girl kills another one from the Reserve Course and then gets killed
>meh, it is what it is
>random guy from the other course keeps wanting to get into the Main Building next day
>tell him to fuck off
>doesn't listen
>throw him off and talk some shit to him so maybe he'll leave
>tries to punch me, the SHSL Boxer (lmao)
>push his shit in and spit on him
>my friends waifu stops me before I knock him out
>meh
>somehow im the bad guy for doing my job.
>Fastfoward some years
>mass murder killers on the loose
>one of them is the guy I punched years ago
>figures
>a manlet finds them and we capture them all
>great
>The same manlet sends them off to a vacation before we execute them
>what the fuck manlet?
>get the manlet on trial
>punch the shit out of him for helping mass murder killers
>some fucking guy with a bull mask defends him
>fucking retard, we are going to win the trial anyway
>some stupid bear shows up and makes us sleep
>wake up and 1 of my 2 friends is dead
>JUST FUCK MY FRIENDS UP
>my other friend wants the manlet to kill himself
>great, fucking manlet must be behind of this, might as well knee him so he cant move
>some brown bimbo steps up to defend him
>get off me bitch, why is everyone defending mass murder helpers today?
>that stupid animator steps up too
>fuck this, he got here late, he might as well be the traitor
>knee him
>farmer starts mumbling some shit
>dies because he never revealed his NG code
>what a retard
>somehow i am the bad guy

He still wrote the overall plot (killing game and MIND HACC anime).

Izuru agrees.

Shes really badly presented in 3 but I enjoy her anyway.

We had the body in EPISODE TEN.
>Post yfw you will never be as delusional as Chiakifags or Kyokofags

Fuck off Izuru

>deathfags

What about me?

>retarded Chiakifags

Go back to /drg/

You mean Junkofags.

>posts the girl who had a happy ending

Chiaki is the most boring character ever.

[x] Cure W

Naegi is the most boring protagonist ever.

Stay mad Junkofag.

>Kodakafags

Fuck off to /drg/ yourself, autist.

Living body. We want dead one.

How does it feel, knowing that next thursday you'll be BTFO?

That all your shitposting about dead waifus meant nothing, that a KIBOU ARC means GOOD END?

His own love controlled him, not her

Excuse me? Chiaki sent TeruTeru flying with one punch and she was able to limp along with a pierced thigh and crushed foot, along with a concussion and sliced up arm.

Kirigirifags and Chiakifags are probably in the "BTFO Forever" category along with the "Most Delusional" category

So the brainwashing video makes people kill themselves
If that's the case, then why does everyone of the future murders look like someone else killed them
Almost none looked a quick, easy suicide and are all detailed to look like murder
Was the brainwashing video altered to make them fake their own murder?

You got one after she stopped talking and Izuru picked up her hairpin.

I can barely wait.

deathfags going all out war

This. She's as interesting as a paperbag

>chiakifags actually believe their trash waifu is still alive

Stay mad, Izuru never called her boring.

But what does it mean anons.

Obstructed by his hand. Nothing concrete.

Will we get to have a Panic Talk Action with user once the waifus come back?

>THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD
>YOU'RE DELUSIONAL, DELUSIONAL, DELUSIONAL!
>THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING!
>KODAKA WOULD NEVER... REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Rate tastes please

The only trash waifu on the show is Junko and you can't deny it.

Because they were wracked with guilt over their actions and basically gave themselves Punishment Time. For instance, Chisa was consumed with guilt over Chiaki (hence the chandelier, it was like the elevator she shoved her into) and killed herself. Of course, being a Despair slut she enjoyed it.

>retarded Kirigirifags/Chiakifags actually think Hope Arc is about their waifus coming back
>thinking hope is about dead waifus coming back

Oh boy I think the Mikanfags have finally been surpassed

Chiaki reminds me of Kanaya from Homestuck; she's always the voice of reason and is never mistaken and is liked by everyone, which isn't necessarily the best type of character to have in a drama franchise. She's also worshipped by the fandom because she's always right about things which makes it aggravating because it's tough to realize people actually like characters without flaws. Both also ruin someone else's promising character by making them revolve around her (Izuru/Rose).

At least Chiaki had the dignity to die, which is more that can be said for Kanaya.

Switch A and S and you're good.

Just ignore them user, they're the pots calling the kettle black.

Stay assmad Chiakifag.

Stay mad at your boring dead gamer trash

This

You spelled Chiaki wrong m8

How complex will his motives be?

Just a reminder that memes destroyed the world.

The Memepocalipse!

The world without waifus is the world without HOPE.

Junko didn't like her and not everything she did was right.

>Homestuck
Your average Junkofag, ladies and gentlemen

Don't decimate the Kirigirifags and Chiakifags like that. Sure they're lobotomites but even they don't deserve that.

stay mad "whateversideyoureon"fag

How can dead waifus come back if they were never dead!

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU?t=27

>Still Insisting it's mindhacc
I will kick you.

>Junkofags are retard
Nothing new my friend.

Reporting in, brother!

There is less than a week left, time is running out, but stay strong you all, for there will always be Hope!

Very. I know people were disappointed that he didn't do much in the last despair episode, but I think the very fact he showed up at all was a clue.

>Homestuck

>have finally been surpassed
>implying they haven't been surpassed weeks ago

Ningen...

Homestuck became shit at Act 6 and I'm mad I didn't have the backbone to drop it because I wanted to see how it ended, just like I'm mad how I still haven't dropped DR3 because I want to see how it ends.

>Homestuck

How do you want this to end Juzobro?

Don't group us up with him.

She sheer level of shit taste Mikan's fans have is hard to surpass.

so basically at the end of SDR2 it's izuru that picked the side of hope, maybe with a bit of hajime's personality.

POST MORE MUSICAL

Why are you replying to yourself Chiakifriend?

>Junko didn't like her
Not true. She wanted to give her a grand despair, just like with Matsuda and Mukuro, and you're not going to deny she loved those two are you?

Juzo asked Mitarai to put his heroic moment in this anime as a confession to Munakata.

Is that a survivor count for 7?

Stop false flagging.

I want your happiness.

No. Remember what he told Chiaki? That getting his memories back was impossible.

Something completely unpredictable happened to him in DR2. Neither Hope nor Future won, a miracle occurred and Hajime returned into his brain.

So he got the result he wanted which was one he wasnt expecting at all.

Yes, she saved him.

No Mikanfags' taste is undeniably shit there's no doubt about that. It's just Kirigirifags and Chiakifags have surpassed Mikanfags' level of delusion weeks ago and have continued to rise in ranking. These recent threads are proof of how far gone they are at this point.

JUST WAIT AND SEE

Best daughter.

No, it's seven days left until HOPE.
Well, six days now.

She loved Izuru not Chiaki. Izuru is on the same level as Mukuro and Matsuda for her.

Chiaki was just a way to get the other class to despair so they could be classmates of Izuru and fuck up the world.

Munakata will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be before the events of Zetsubou Hen. Juzo who loves Munakata wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Munakata'd love him, but since he already loves Chisa he'll go back in time before Munakata is born, and become his mother.

>She wanted to give her a grand despair,
She didnt give a shit about her. If she did, she would have told her what happened to Hajime.

Just noticed that Chiaki and Junko are like different sides of the same coin.

Danganronpa: Another Another Episode

The time has come to test whether Chiaki's hope can overcome Junko's despair. But first Izuru must travel the globe hunting down Chiaki's former classmates to bring to the Future Foundation. This exciting new action game from Spike Chunsoft features thrills, chills, memes, 14 boss fights and 12 boat racing segments.

I forget most of AE, was Nagito buttblasted that someone with the same talent as him was able to beat Junko whereas he fucked up?

>Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on.

Kodaka just can't stop stealing.

But Chiaki is an angel of hope while Junko is a demon of despair.

Think I'm running out of popcorn.

no he didnt

>Munakata doing air guitar with whole mirai cast around
>"What was it? Huh... I guess this is what I wanted all along."

where does the ga in kibougamine come from?

希望ヶ峰学園
kibou mine gakuen

the fuck is ヶ?

Basically this. It's kind of embarrassing liking Kirigiri and Chiaki around guys like these nowadays. While I would have liked them to be alive I don't want their deaths to be reversed just for cheap feels.

either that or a Makoto x Hajime end

>So many (You)'s

Beautiful like it already is

I just want this to end with all the protagonists lining up to say a combined "Sore wa chigau zo/yo" against whoever the mastermind might be.

I don't hope it'll be Junko as it'd be sort of lame to pull that trick on us for the umpteenth time again. I'm conflicted as to who I'd want to see alive, I mean, sure I'd love to see Juzo/Chiaki and Kirigiri alive so everyone can be happy, but it'd also mean that their deaths would end up meaningless.

Considering it'd be meaningless I hope it won't be like that, my friend. Even if the toll must be there then so be it. I mean, what does it matter if a waifu dies? She'll still be there, right in your heart. It'd only matter if you're a shipperfag and want confirmation of whatever, my friend!

No matter what, stay strong and await what's in store for us!

Hand over the Sakakuras. Return him, now.

I'm just here for the additional V3 info we get next thursday

I don't really care who lives who dies who tells the story

She has her moments. I liked her "initial meeting with Izuru" and her "mindbreaking Mitarai into running away" a lot and consider them to be among two of the best individual scenes to come out of DR3.

>chiaki dies gets turned into an ai
>junko dies gets turned into an ai

>red eyes and tsumaranai on the docks

>turns out everything was just Mitarai's anime for the sake of Hope

It's pretty obvious at this point

What I thought was strange is that they never really explained who Monaca was

I've always respect you Juzobro, you're a hero among us.

NO BODY NO DEATH

Juzo's sakakuras

>I'd love to see Juzo/Chiaki and Kirigiri alive so everyone can be happy, but it'd also mean that their deaths would end up meaningless.
Why the people here don't get this?
Juzobro knows what's good.

The final showdown.

Not him, but if you allow me to answer: I don't really know. All I truly want is a definitive and satisfactory close-up, leaving the lowest amount of loose ends possible. Even if the finale is bittersweet, I want it to feel like a real wrap up and closure, brother!

I still want to see which path Mitarai will take from now on, as he just realized the final killing game happened partially due to his own creation.

A update on 77's status is probably what I am looking forward the most at the moment, and "Junko 3.0", the least. I really, really hope she doesn't returns.

And don't get me wrong, brother, but I believe Juzo should stay dead. As he had the most well executed close up in the whole series! For he shall live through us!

>No body
>No grave
>Izuru says that hope is more unpredictable than despair

Because it fits perfectly with the Hajime's whole future bit that he stuck too outside the simulation. He views Munakata's stupid purge all despair tactic and wasteful and boring. He's not scared cause he has super powers now.

Whether Chiaki lived or died, Hajime is going to remember the real Chiaki in flashbacks.

>smartest
>prettiest
>hottest
>funniest
>wont kill her true husbando
>is trying to bring the world hope by destroying all despair

Same. I don't give a shit about this lame anime anymore and just want this garbage story to finally end no matter how retarded the ending will inevitably be.

Hoping most of Kodaka's efforts were on making V3 a better game with a better story and characters.

Dont lump Juzo in with Chiaki or Kirigiri. He isnt worth shit.

>I'd love to see Juzo/Chiaki and Kirigiri alive so everyone can be happy, but it'd also mean that their deaths would end up meaningless.
I'm not so sure about that. They still learned a lot of life lessons from losing them once, they could retain those and thus their initial deaths would still retain meaning.

The final showdown is Despair vs Hope, Junko vs Makoto.

>a new protagonist is introduced

>>wont kill her true husbando

This. We didn't get an autopsy report either. She's totally alive

Once again Juzoboys being the light in this sea of cancerous darkness that is Cred Forums.

Summed up my feelings in a nutshell

>Kodaka give DR3 a happy ending
>Only to kill them in flashbacks at DR V3
This game better happen at another timeline.

This. But Juzo is dead though. Him dying is payback for not letting him know about Junko.

it's pronounced "ga" in proper nouns

She did try to kill him. She despairs at the fact that he's practically unkillable, which is why she loves him.

Did she? No. Do you think bacon-hands would've been a match for her?

It was just a setup to kill Kyoko. She was always going to let him live.

intentionally time skipped
no flashbacks
flashbacks=death

Junkofags are masochists and they take that as a form of love, just look at Mukuro.

Why tho?

Gekko confirmed to be alive and will be in the next episode

Kodaka won't give DR3 the happy ending you claim if you're on board this retarded "hope = means my waifu are back" train.

V3 will probably happen in the same timeline. But I sincerely hope I'm wrong since I don't want this game to be connected to this trash story

>is trying to bring the world hope by destroying all despair
how can a villain both be this misunderstood and be considered this bad a villain at the same time?

They'll probably be connected but with only a couple references, like Monokuma saying he grew up from that "stupid hope/despair conflict".

Juzo is as dead as Kirigiri and Chiaki.

I believe!

Do you like boats?

But since we got nothing but despair on despair arc it's only natural to HOPE in the Hope arc.

Not a Junkofag, but she does show her love by trying to give everyone else despair. The ones she loves the most are the ones she personally tries to kill.

I bet they wont mention the Junko hand in the next future part

As long as V3 doesn't have Hope vs Despair prominent in it, and features no Junko, Makoto or any other main characters from DR1/2/3 that are heavily tied to Hope vs Despair I'll be content.

He isnt. He's 100% dead. He's a bitch who sold out the world for being a fag.

Boi, do I!

That will probably be it. With Monokuma around I doubt they won't have him drop references to the previous story though I hope they're just kept as that: small references that barely get brought up

16 hours-kun pls.

Guys, there is a reason why this is called future arc. Tengan Kazuo is actually Naegi from the future in a normal world filled with living waifus but then waifugeddon happened and all the waifus died. A world without waifus is not one Naegi wishes to live in, so he travels back in time somehow to try to prevent waifugeddon. He then changes his name to Tengan Kazuo as it won't make sense to have two Naegis and founded hopes peaks academy with kamukura. He then became gay for kamukura and when he died, he wanted to rid the world of all waifus and saw only one girl could do it. That girl was enoshima junko.

He's dead along with bacon hands and gamer autist. I agree.

But that's not true though. There were plenty of moments in despair that were not despair-inducing.

I want Junko to stab me in the back and softly upupu in my ear as she twists the knife.

>he now believes that Hope is less predictable than Despair.
>Side Hope.
So, what crazy, unpredictable shit are we in for on Thursday? I'm not talking about dead waifus turning up alive. I'm talking about real crazy, off the wall TWEESTS.

But I don't want her to love Chiaki,after all that she put her trough.

Same. That's basically all I want for this game. I'll even forgive any other flaws it would have. But if it doesn't include the cancerous HPA story, theme or characters into it it's already above average to me.

Why is her grin so damn great?

It's a stupid Monkey D Luffy grin and I can't stand it.

Because she's best waifu.

>kodaka writing v3
>expecting anything different
KEK

Are the stageplays any good?

I want to protect it

>boats

Series was a prequel to Zero Escape all along.
The religious extremist was a despairfag.
Sayaka really was a SHFTer.
V3 takes place in the non destroyed 2074.

user, he believes future is the most unpredictable. You have to take into context DR2 here.

Why did Izuru think this?

Why was Mukuro even slightly afraid of that? She knows Junko would try to kill her anyway.

Chiaki was cute and well done in them.

OK so then the HOPE is them fixing the world from the despair and the despair of losing their loved ones is what makes them push forward into the future with HOPE to protect those around them that still remain.

There. I did all that without having to resort to the whole "HOPE = dead waifu revival" or "HOPE= it was all Mitarai's anime and nobody died" memes.

I'm not a hero, the real heroes are the ones making these threads great. Whether that be waifuwars or just dumb arguing, if it weren't for the entire package, it'd be boring and the ride wouldn't be as enjoyable!

Well said, my friend! Well said!

It depends on how they do it, to be fair. If they half-ass it and suddenly make them appear in the end without further explanation, it'd be disappointing. However, if they do it well and manage to pull it off with a good explanation and thus reinforcing the backstory on how they managed to survive then yes. But does it truly matter that much? The anime will end in 2 episodes and we'll never see those characters again, they'll live on in our hearts and our minds, do they need a happy end for us to be happy to have them around in those places? I'm personally of the opinion that it isn't necessary, but who am I, right, my friend?

I think that people let theirselves go too far in their theorizing or their "no they're alive" and it causes a lot of arguing, but what would Cred Forums be without that? As for the rest, I just hope v3 will be great, my friend!

he believed that before sdr2
I'd say he believes in FUTURE now

>He's 100% dead
So he is then. Because Bacon and Autist are pretty dead too.

Happy-as-hell Junko is best Junko

He was trying to beat his old self.

>didn't play DR2

That's Hajime thinking that.

>Posting a screenshot out of context to make everyone misinterpret it
Everytime

Why is Togami there? He isn't a warrior of hope

UDG was pretty different. Just stuck with boring gameplay and a little heavy-handedness in the writing at times (moreso than usual in this series, I mean)

yes

It's about having an emotionally satisfying payoff for the suffering, and it's precisely because we won't see them again that I'd prefer they have a happy ending in canon.

He believed Hope was more unpredictable before DR2 pretty much already. But now he believes in something else because literally the impossible happened with Hajime.

That won't sell.

Yes.

Get ready for tangling ahoges!

We're going with C O M P L E X M O T I V E S

Think about BD sales.

Nope. That's dumb.

He's Makoto's chaperone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yeft5MjmAo
Tengan is best girl

>Autist
pic related?

I like AI Chiaki better than her bland human self

Where can you even watch it

stop trying to reason with the waifufags

To you it won't

That's not an argument

It's a smile so goofy that it's wonderful!

Sorry, pal, but the moment they had a cute girl being graphically tortured to death for nearly ten minutes I knew they were going to have a truly happy ending. It's just a little too overboard to do that and then have the kind of lame ending you're describing.

A delusional deathfag has the audacity to discuss reason. That's funny as fuck.

Come on, don't fall for the shitposting.
They're both great girl with each having her own charm points.

How did Junko somehow realize/think it was Izuru in the NWP when Hajime went super saiyan if he was acting totally atypical compared to the last time she interacted with him

Because it doesn't have your retarded wishes?

I know I know. I'd like to think they're not far gone

you can find subbed and raw clips on youtube, and the full stages can be found in the dark corners of the internet

of all things.

She is literally an omniscient AI at that point, she can see the data points flowing in and out of the avatars and at that point, he was essentially Izuru.

Reminder that Hagakure is 100% confirmed to survive and lose virginity in the future

Because the impossible happened and she thinks Izuru fucked something up.

Well, at least the Mastermind can't be worse than DID Meido, right?

Basically this. Cred Forums is full of retarded waifufags like this one who will come up with nothing but delusions and throw away reasoning

I dont think he is a bad guy, Junko didnt even influenced him

WE

>expected Komaeda to be some super important character in DR2
>he just has literal brain problems and magic luck

Except your argument is dumb as fuck and has nothing really supporting it.

This thread is madness, This is now a Celestia thread

What did she mean by this?

>waifufags in a nutshell

And we mock Cred Forumsermin...

Despair is calvinball and has bullshit rules so the protagonists can win.

He's probably an extremist hopefag, like Nagito. May be the original HPA Founder Izuru Kamukura who has lived for ages somehow if they wanna be dumb with it.

She was truly too good for this shitty world. Too bad she didn't pull a Monaca and abandon everything

Would you wait on Celes hand and foot in her dream manor?

Despair is needed even if you don't want it. Like carbon dioxide.

I like Celestia, she's so hot.

Don't you dare try to compare him with someone as terrible of a character as her.

Much better than all the autism going around. Just ignore the waifufags. They're brain damaged.

Hell, doesn't that sorta betray the conclusion of BOTH games?
>DR1:Pressing foward with HOPE towards the FUTURE, regardless of how much DESPAIR there is in the world, never giving in
>DR2:Pressing foward to the FUTURE, dealing with both HOPE and DESPAIR
>DR3:Just, things sorta fix themselves ya know? Come ooooon, it would have been too sad if they had actually died!
Both of them talked about not letting the despair get to you and press on into the tomorrow, either with HOPE and determination to make it better or ready to deal with both HOPE and DESPAIR as they come, things aren't supposed to fix themselves to give you a happy ending, you are supposed to create it.

JUNKO WILL NEVER DIE BITCHES

WHERE THERE'S WHITE THERE'S BLACK
WHERE THERE'S GOOD THERE'S EVIL
WHERE THERE'S HOPE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DESPAIR

(you)

Fuck her for what she did to this angel.

Did they ever explain how Junko got everyone into the memory wipe chairs? Seems unlikely that Mukuro threatened them since Sakura and Genocider were there.

or maybe they threatened them with the hostages first

Nice toilet paper hair

>this meme

Again we mock Cred Forumsermin...

He was one of the most important characters in DR2 though. He's considered part of the game's main trio for a reason.

after ultra despair hagakure weedman fucked kanon and got the leon genes to make weedboy

Why they retconned Mukuros crush on Naegi? Was she just acting as Junko in her FTE and school mode?

>Fuck her

Gladly.

>a Luffyfag

Please kill yourself. Don't put Junko in with your trash

The future is WAIFUS

knocked them out in their sleep, probably.

knock 'em out with sleeping gas

simple

If only we could, if only

He's a shitty character and the show he comes from is overrated as well as being literally only good for the porn.

IF Naegi had to choose between Sayaka and Kyoko, who would he choose?

Yes. Look at her final FTE about introducing him to an aggressive girl. Who out of the two despair sisters do we know is an aggressive go-getter?

I want to punch her teeth out

>trying to reason with retarded waifufags on Cred Forums
>same waifufags who aren't even real fans of the games nor understand the meaning of said entries

Finished reading DR0.

Why the fuck was I told to read this when this all could have been summarized in a sentence.

Only thing that was worth seeing was pic related

>Kyouko didn't notice they had sleeping gas
uhh kirigirifags?

The one that isn't dead

Byakuya

he probably wouldn't choose either if he can't choose both

The main trio is Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Sonia
Nagito is just the main antagonist while Chiaki is an AI observer

Sayaka.

Togami.

Wait what? Is this legit?

I like how Naegi doesn't care about Kyoko at all before the mind wipe and going through the killing game.

Why do people even like Ishimaru? What was interesting about him? He literally was just there to me.

Monokuma's Gloomy Sunday, the monitors with knives in them from DR1...
It's obvious at this point.
Junko is back.
Junko literally confirmed herself to be the mastermind again. She said she'd need a high spec brain, BUT WHOSE??? (Kirijunko, Chiakizuru, zombie, etc).
Why is her method so radically different for the Final Killing Game?
We don't know.

Mukuro was just trying hard to fit in because she didn't want Junko to know about her crush on Naegi. The fact that she had to ask instead of just killing him outright means she definitely have a crush on him.

How would multiple protagonists work? There's FTEs so i doubt they'll just switch them whenever they want, unless the mechanic changed. Maybe it's just in trials?

Asahina.

There is not a single thing DR-related worth reading/watching except the games.

Main trio is Hajime, Nagito and Chiaki you braid dead cunt.

well one way to find out, lets play the video again and see which one he chooses

Sayaka obviously

But since they're both dead it doesn't matter

I agree. She worked when dangan was a standalone thing, hell most of dangan worked back then, didn't have to explain all the stupid shit.

They took it and made it all too serious.

countdown to kibou-hen

Kaede dies to the culprit of chapter 5 because there's no FTEs after then. She's the protagonist for the entire game before that point.

I should've phrased it differently. He's important because of the things he does, but not who he is. He's just one of the RoD like the others, and doesn't have some special connection to what's going on besides that.

So, Asahina then

Fuyuhiko and Sonia only really step up as characters further into the game though. Believe me, I wish they were able to flesh the three out more together after Nagito & Chiaki exited the story but there just was not enough time left in the story for that to happen.

AI Chiaki is a top 3 but Human Chiaki is below Weedman

They never made it serious at all though.

Huh? It's clearly Hinata, Nanami, Mikan and Komaeda. Just look at all the official books and art even.

he was funny, had heartwarming FTEs, didn't do anything wrong

>we moved from waifufagging back to shipfagging

Cred Forums

I agree with every word, brother. To the point I believe there isn't much I myself can add to them!

If there is a real explanation, with something that we unbelievably overlooked as to why some characters come back (if they do), then I would definitely enjoy it: I am not against happy endings!
But, if a massive ass pull happens, I'm not sure how I would feel. Probably dissapointed, maybe "betrayed", for I believe those characters are dead and their departure was, to the most part, meaningful. It would take the "weight", or let's say, the burden away from the story.

By the end of the day, it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoyed yourself. This is mostly why I'm not looking for something specific to happen, but rather something satisfying, something we can all agree it was well worth our time!

And let's be honest, these threads help a lot in this regard!

Also, going by your own logic, brother, you do help make these threads great, you see?

>all i ever wanted was you

She was pretty bad even in DR1 in my opinion. This was a much more popular opinion at the time too, for better or worse.

Chihiro

The agressive girl but isn't in her final FTE

I'm her final FTE she isn't talking through her disguise anymore

I guess that would work. There would still be 2 ahoges left though, unless one of them is a rival.

Komaeda-style cut-ins like in SDR2.
Kaede would be the main protagonist, and all the FTEs would be from her perspective.
There would however be parts of the game, like the investigations or just pieces of the story through which you'd play as the other 2.

There's not multiple protagonists you dumb fuck

Some bullshit forshadowing of whatever happens in DRV3

Sayaka.

doing the same killing game format over and over again is boring for her

I thought he was annoying most of the time

Whatever, it wasn't the final one. My point is that she did talk about introducing him to an aggressive girl, and Junko is very aggressive.

>this meme again

Mukuro or Junko

since Naegi is secretly part of the UD

that seems like the most in character reason but i expect Muh complex motives to accomplice it

Junko

I want to explore his FTE's so he would say something about his father and mother

So have we been getting brainwashed each time Monokuma theater came on?

>if only usami had her shit together
>how DR2 should of went

I have no idea. He was pretty boring for the most part.

Greetings Spikechunsoft employers

He chose Mukuro in IF

Monokuma's gloomy Sunday is based on an actual song that is banned in multiple countries, including the US.

Sayaka

Could Kyoko stop the sleeping gas in the future arc?

It means she wont fight against the possibility where Hope wins, because that will give her despair too.

It was agreed in the threads that this is how you turn Junko into the perfect waifu - by making her realize that her doing cutesy waifu stuff and bringing hope to people will end up giving herself despair. Now she specifically states that she doesnt mind that if that happens.

So she is already only a small distance away from living with Naegi happily ever after

Look how she looks at him

Maybe/maybe not as monokuma's gloomy sunday seems to be different then monokuma theater but i dunno

>Mukurofags everyone

>Naegi
>Not caring about someone

Are they really going to keep using Monokuma? I don't want to hear this half-assed impersonation after DR3.

POST STAGE PLAY

I like Ishimaru because he came from a family that his grandfather ruined, and worked his ass off on the daily to restore his family name. He didn't have that many friends because of his hard work, until Hope's Peak where he got close with Mondo and Chihiro. He's also the true victim of what I consider the worst trial in both games, with the culprit being one of the shittiest culprits ever, so I feel like I got jipped by liking him.

How we should know?

Reporting in!

the song isn't even that bad i like it youtu.be/9dZj7YW5oFQ

Maybe ahoge is now just a trait like anything else rather than indication of becoming a protagonist? You ever thought about that you retard?

I don't think she was talking about the sister she was disguised as

Makes no sense

Komaeda was the protagonist at some point in DR2, what makes you think they wouldn't pull the same fucking stunt again?

Kyoko will steal him in the last episode, just you wait

>gets both of his waifus killed along with his friends
>also involved with wrecking his senpai with despair
>involved with his employees getting killed
>destroyed the world

I don't think Naegi will be happy with Junko.

there using monokuma, shirokuma, kurokuma and the monokuma kidz in V3

>Implying he was lying

V3 was the perfect opportunity to change the mascot. They should have done it. I really hope Monokuma isn't going to be like it was in DR3.

>ahoges were important in the previous titles
>speculate that maybe we'll have multiple protagonists
>get called a retard before the game is even available

He's the Ginoza of the group.

At least I'm assuming that's traced from Psycho Pass

RURUKA IS CUTE!
CUTE!

>Komaeda was the protagonist at some point in DR2

You play him for a fifteen minute mini-game you exaggerating motherfucker

>by making her realize that her doing cutesy waifu stuff and bringing hope to people will end up giving herself despair.
Except she either wants to change the world or doesn't want any part of it. Telling her that she should just be nice and deal with her own self-inflicted despair isn't something she would do.

>implying corpses can do anything

Only way she can steal Naegi is if her ghost possesses Komaru.

You're at HPA and this despair induced bitch just slapped you're waifus ass. What do you do?

>Getting rid of the franchise's mascot and the face of the series

What an awful idea

>there using monokuma, shirokuma, kurokuma and the monokuma kidz in V3

I think Shirokuma, Kurokuma( and Monomi) were just stand-ins in the initial NDRV3 trailer. We haven't seem them since.

He would be the kind of person to treat Despair Junko and Hope Junko as two different people.

I almost want this, just so we get an animated truth bullet labeled "WAIFUS" thrown at Junko.
I had already given up, actually. But thinking that there are people who wish he did just pass a white-out into the character's problems is a solution is kinda... saddening.
Hell, it goes against the conflict of ideals that Future is supposed to be based around. Before he became "poochie gear rising: revengeance", Munakata had 2 core points against Naegi:
>That his ideology couldn't survive true despair or sacrifices
>That Despair should be removed from the root and eradicated regardless of cost.
Naegi's fight with Munakata showed he was right because losing Kyouko didn't change his ideals and he was willing to die for them, while showing that Munakata was driven insane by the fact he couldn't eradicate Chisa completely from his memory despite preaching that despair should be eliminated systemically
They want them to throw the one thing Future built up so far in the garbage with the reveal that Naegi really has no need to account for sacrifice in his optimism, his LUCC apparently just... delivers people back to life despite the fact it never even worked like that before, Naegi's luck helps him and only him

AHOGES MEAN THERE IS GONNA BE MULTIPLE PROTAGS U GUYS!!!11

You also played with him outside of the minigame, don't make shit up. It wouldn't surprise anyone if Kodaka just prolonged it.

Cred Forums, did we get any sort of character sheets or designs for any of the Mirai characters yet?

Or do I have to wait for art books?

Too much hope = stack overload = negative hope = despair

>implying he was telling the truth

Besides IF is fanfic anyway

She's cuter

>point getters
tengan, munakata, kirigiri, naegi

>smart but don't investigate
kizakura, seiko, chisa, mitarai

>white noise
sakakura, gekkougahara (monomi), ruruka, izayoi, bandai, great gozu

forgot to quote

GTA5 STYLE
Kaede is like Franklin.
You can choose to kill either one of them at the end of the game.

More like a several hour long minigame, fuck that retarded puzzle with the vertical flashing lights, literally made zero logical sense.

He's not the protagonist, read a fucking book nigger

>getting rid of the franchise's mascot

Might as well get rid of Mario, Pikachu and Mickey Mouse as well

And Monokuma hardly showed up in DR3

what are you trying to prove here? she was going to be a rival, but they scrapped it.

Likewise my friend! I can't possibly add anything to what you've just said. You've labelled down my thoughts exactly!

And in the end all that matters is the enjoyment and sheer satisfaction we've gotten out of the ride and these threads have been a great factor in that display as they most certainly managed to make the ride a lot smoother and a lot more enjoyable with all the memes, theories and other antics that made the anticipation rise again and again, my friend!

Perhaps you're right, I just dislike taking credit, it's not really my thing!

Push her aside and show her how to really slap my waifu's ass.

The black/white pattern with the red eye is more representative than the fact that it is a bear. You could just make Monotrout or Monosloth be the mascot until they end this new storyline.

>Implying he was tellling the truth

He was?

>Besides IF is fanfic anyway

Yes, an official one

Why are hopelets so willing to fuck their offsprings over?
Well, 160cm is not that short for a woman, so the future Donut Hopelets might have some... HOPE

The English VA is pretty good and still in it, afaik.

Neither Seiko nor Mitarai are smart
Why'd you ignore Aoi

POST HAPPY TERU!!!!!!!!

You're a complete retard. As i said before, it wouldn't surprise anyone if Kodaka just extended that in V3.

NOTHING AWAITS YOU BUT DESPAIR!

>delusional Mukurofag

Here (You) go

Wonder why is she slapping her own ass.

DAYUM GURL

Purest Dangan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The only retard here is you user

Yes.

That's a very nice picture, user. Thank you for posting it!

This thread is still in need of us

yeah, i was thinking seiko and mitarai wouldn't help any more than mikan or mahiru did in trials.

sorry, forgot about best girl. she'd be white noise.

It doesn't matter what it represents, it matters that fans would rage

It is a bad financial decision

Chiaki is dead
Kyouko is alive

>retards arguing about stupid shit

Lmaoing at your lives you dumb mankids

happy brainwashed teru

DELETE! RIGHT NOW!

Who is the most unlikable character in Danganronpa and why is it Chisa?

Was it because i speculated? I'm sorry, i should know my place.

Have another one, my friend!

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

Shut up fatty

>muh Mukurofag boogeyman
>Telling the truth means you're delusional!

?

Hifumi

>not Mikan

Candyslut is literal worst girl. You can't name anyone more a shit than her.

They're both dead

So this is despair...

Who will be v3's canon love interest?

>fans would rage
Less than pulling stupid shit like Monomi or having to change the VA to an aweful bootleg.

If you think Monokuma is still Monokuma without the voice then you have no respect for the character or this series and need to get out of this thread literally immediately.

There are a lot of dead people besides the waifus, so having one or both of them actually be alive doesn't change the message much. Especially since it's not like they're literally being brought back from the dead. Actually, that would only be for Kirigiri. Chiaki really would be brought back from the dead.

Whatever, first point still stands.

Fuck off wannabe Dio. You're case 1 victim

youtube.com/watch?v=xjbgj2V6-o0

It makes me really upset to think about Kyosuke and Chisa having sex.

Weedboy.

No one. all of them are going to keep their dicks and vags away from my girl. she's pure.

>Is boxing real? World champ bodied by normalfags.

>This thread is still in need of us
of course

VA was change cause the last one retired due to health reasons. Getting rid of Monokuma would be like not using Pikachu as the pokemon mascot.

I understand completely! This is why I can't help myself but to push this into you, brother!

Kaede.

>what are Mickey Mouse's multiple VA over the years

If odds, it will be cap boy
If evens, it will be Robo Naegi

/u/ meme need not apply

i just cringed imagining it. i don't like either of them.

my fav

It will be the blonde surfer

Some characters reach symbol status and are more important than a voice

based imposter even treated Mikan with trust and respect.
He really was too good

Do you think Chisa films herself having sex and Munakata and sends the videos to Juzo?

But she hates him. Just look at her expression when he's talking to her.

Ruruka is cute, but a a shit otherwise.
Seiko is cutest and lovelier.

This should have happened

im becoming a fan of both the short and long hairs

Only few days away to prove that.

if you meant "with Munakata" then yes, probably.

It's fucking Mitarai. Sniveling weasely little shitbag. A man so fucking pathetic he pissed off Naegi, the guy who wants to help people who've tried to kill him before.

And as it turns out trusting Mikan was a mistake

Hajime hated Nagito, but Hinagito is still canon

Seiko could probably help a bit in investigations because of her knowledge of chemicals.
She probably can't run autopsies, but she is more knowledgeable than the rest about medicine and the like.
Mitarai would be extra useless, though.
This game is a better fit for Aoi because there is no punishment for killing in the open, meaning running away is an essential skill if you want to survive without killing. Another "School life of mutual killing"-like scenario would be bad for her, she'd probably break down again.

Why else would we play these shitty games to the end?

>777
thanks hopeman

The same thing that's been said for weeks every time a new episode was going to air

Help me lads. I think I might be in love with a fictional character.

Wait a minute, that uniform

this

I'd help her do it

Is that a problem?

user that's all the more reason why he'll be her love interest

This

>nail in urethra

>delusions

jin after episode 12

I'm still waiting to hear what your problem is.

>Izuru didn't tap that

What a fag

Ruruka is a cunt
seiko is pure love

Just rewatched Future Arc and I'm more than sure there is a second Izuru.

Haha! Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it.

Yo user! We're gonna go catch some waves and check out the babes! You want in?

>implying he didn't

Post YFW the ending is BUY V3

Which one?

*notices ur grief*

And it's still true until the finale.

Honestly, I don't know if Kyouko's dead and I think that's intentional. No one checked her pulse, we didn't see the left side of her face, and that bottle was put there intentionally. Maybe it wasn't necessarily proof she's alive, but it was definitely there to start the "Is she alive or dead?" argument. They're leaving up in the air on purpose.

I will believe she's dead when she is proven to be dead, and I will believe she's alive when she is proven to be alive.

>two Izurus
>Founder Izuru and Hajizuru
>has been known since DR2

I'm more than sure you're retarded

Waves and babes? Hell yeah dude.

C U T E
U
T
E

You know what he meant. He means a Izuru 2.0, a second Izuru related to the Kamukura project.

>And as it turns out trusting Mikan was a mistake
indeed. His kindness was betrayed and led to disaster.

What's going on here?

The best new Ronpa.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see but I've been hearing the same thing every time a new episode was going to air after they died which I still believe so I can't help but feel it's just people being delusional and nitpicking at certain things

But I don't doubt Kodaka being a hack so who knows

Alright Senpachi drop a verse, spit some knowledge

>The best new Ronpa to kill
Fixed that for you

Yeah the bottle gives things a genuine reason to be skeptical. that was intentionally put there for whatever reason. Its just a matter of if its there to fuck with the viewer or not.

I know what he meant and it doesn't mean he's probably you is retarded

I'll post the other two, my friend!

>C U T E
indeed

Don't embarrass your onee-san like this, Izuru.

Heyheyhey, what sort of shenanigans is this?!
The HPA female gym uniform has bloomers. BLOOMERS!
You 2 get back and get changed right now!

Who's to say he wasn't trying to ask to be her friend?

Kaede is such a bitch

You can't even format your posts properly, you moron. There are at least two people who think it.

>Izuru "enhanced" her body for the virtual A.I
Or maybe it was his Hajimeme side.

>do you want the drills on or off?
>off please
>too bad

>The best new Ronpa to kill with my dick
Fixed that for you

New

... I could agree with that.
She's still dead in the end either way.

we've had a new thread up already, use the catalog

We just hit 500 posts. Are you retarded?

>inb4 it was some irrelevant goof they added to the scene by mistake
>animation errors

The notebook was the only thing deemed relevant and international

Can we at least agree they could've been cute together if Ruruka hadn't fucked things up?

She's misunderstood.
Ruruka took meds of Seiko, blindly trusting her skills. Meds can wreck the fuck out of you.

Seiko had good reasons, but Ruruka wanted the same trust in return. And sweets these days can be made without sugar.That's what she mean with Seiko didn't recognize her talent.

Both were at fault in their friendship breaking.
Ruruka for being inconsiderate and using Seiko.
Seiko despite her issues never considered that Ruruka could make sugar free candy.

>international

The best new Ronpa for me to poop on.

>two people who think that

Whatever (You) say.

I love Ruruka but her dying is kind of her own fault honestly.

Keep memeing, retard.

*intentional*

Woops

I was hoping that DR3 would touch on that. It did not.

Precisely. That other user can fuck her all he wants, if she is dead by the end it's fine by me.

>Seiko despite her issues never considered that Ruruka could make sugar free candy.
Even if Ruruka found a way to get around that, Seiko also wears braces. She still wouldn't have been able to eat any of her candy.

Thanks for reminding me of that cum nail stuff

Thatd be cruel but given that it was properly animated to actually rolls means it cant be an animation good and it was actually in the storyboards.

Ruruka would have to be a completely different character not to fuck that up, but yeah I guess they could have been a cute dysfunctional trio.

rape at gunpoint is my fetish

Not to mention, it's kinda messed up to put that on Seiko,
To begin with, if the candy was sugar-free, why didn't she ever say so?! Even if she did, pretty sure Seiko is more knowledgeable in Chemistry than Ruruka and can tell what she can and can't eat better.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoTc2RbN4vecI42i-iLTv9Z7QYyrcfscH
I'm sure this is what he watched.

I probably wouldn't like Ruruka as much if she was any different actually.
Her numerous flaws make her more interesting and thus more appealing to me.

>animation error

You're kidding, right? How do you accidentally animate something?

Ignore them, they're delusional deathfags who hypocritically attack anyone for thinking otherwise. I should know, I briefly slipped into a deathfag phase when Kirigiri "died" but I saw the light and changed my ways.

Realize how you describe believing Kirigiri will rise in the third day the same way 7th day adventists describe entering their cult?

Ruruka used Seiko. She used Seiko's meds for her own convenience and then left Seiko alone when she was done getting meds off of her. She did not trust Seiko. She just knew she could use Seiko if she pretended to be her friend and believed Seiko would never try to oppose her.

Ruruka had no legitimate reason to feel hurt about Seiko refusing to eat her candy. She was diabetic and wore braces. Ruruka could have said, "I made this sugar-free candy just for you!" but she never considered the fact that Seiko was telling the truth or had a legitimate reason for refusing to eat her candy. Instead, she used it as an excuse to resent Seiko.

Ruruka is the kind of person who finds reasons to justify her own despicable behavior. That's why she killed Sonosuke. "I'll betray you so you can't betray me" is just a piss poor excuse to betray someone. She never loved Sonosuke. He was just another person to use and dispose of like Seiko. Seiko and Sonosuke were just Ruruka's pets and she fooled both of them.

Realize how you're an idiot?