Spoilers should be out in 12 hours or so. Cochlea this time?

Spoilers should be out in 12 hours or so. Cochlea this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIWKMgJs_Gs
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1647.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, faggyama was teased last chapter so he has to be in this one if ishida doesn't want to be murderd by fujos

i honestly dont care now.

sure

Spoilers are in:

Kanou saved by zombiesharkbro
Left with a setup of serpent vs shirazu 2
Ui jobs to homoprince and co
Urine shows up to trap, Amon and co
End chapter

>Zombie sharkbro
Please no.

I'm thinking it could be a Cochlea/Rue split? This volume has been all Rue.

Rue? More like Hue.

Rue? More like Pue(p).

If almost all of Anteiku are at Cochlea and Nishiki is at Kanou's lab then who are the two hooded figures with Tsukiyama.

I doubt they're irrelevant fodder, Ishida is likely going to have their reveal be some cliff hanger like the Tsukiyama introduction. One could be Mirumo but that'd still leave another unknown.

Some people think Rize is an option. Personally I'm sceptical but hey, anything's possible.

Doubtful. Full or almost full volume of Rue is gonna happen I imagine.

It's mirumo and rize
This way mirumo can be established a bit more before being killed off
Rize will get captured again and the next arc is going to be a rehash of TG in a sense. It's going to be kaneki finding out how important rize and her kagune are and then trying to get her back

Seems like this'll be the second tkg thread to expire. Guess people on here really have given up on the manga.
good :^)

I don't think Mirumo will be killed off after living through that huge arc about him and his family.

(you)

Could be other floppies like Amon, since their cloaks are similar to his. But I wouldn't see them fighting against their former comrades.

Since Ishida is a hack I expect him to skip the whole Cochlea aftermath and Kaneki's reunion with all of his friends.

Kaneki is probably already on the island.

Third actually.

When will Amon hear Kaneki's story?

He heard it offpanel from Kanou&Eto.

Amon will end Seido after the clusterfuck reaches critical mass. He will put on the Arata Joker to do it and then he won't be able to take it off because it will have started to bite into his kakuhou and mingle with it.

>Amon will end Seido after the clusterfuck reaches critical mass
>implying it won't be One-Eyed Queen Mutsuki

Would he even care anymore?

Who is the biggest cuck in Tokyo Ghoul?

Tatara

I'm so happy that this series is fading in popularity, hopefully japan stops eating Ishidas shit as well so he can either improve the story or just drop it.

Amon is more interested in serious stuff. He shouldn't even worry for Kaneki's retarded ass at this moment.
Either OP or Shitposter-kun

Ui obviously.

she has two eyes

Arima; but he cockblocked himself since he never fucked Haise's pure boipussy.

>zombie sharkbro vs snek
meh
>ui jobs
as expected
>urie joins trap, guts and pineapple
pretty good I guess

I just want to know why they're recruiting the Aogiri leftovers.

Like, what's the plan here, boys? Ghouls and humans working together for a better world? That's two wolves and a sheep voting for what's for dinner!

I mean, the only real solution is genocide.

I'm happy for different reasons desu. Tokyo Ghoul will still be popular in Japan, no doubt. I'm happy because there'll be less people shitting up the fanbase and embarrassing themselves on twitter.

Because Ishida has to do something with the likeable Aogiri members. He obviously doesn't have the balls to kill them so he just makes them join :re.

It's weird how interest seems to have dropped off a lot. I mean, I actually liked how the Arima thing and the Eto thing resolved, and the apparent plot armor isn't so bad when you realize that Arima was actually doing his best to let all the retards live. (Mutsuki turning out to be an actual axe murderer was especially hilarious.)

I kind of wish they'd kill off more of the disposable mooks, though. Like, Kuro of all people is still alive when she should be chum or a cumbucket by now.

The real disappointment is Arima's reappearance. I mean, it's interesting that he isn't superman, but boy did he job and hard.

A real shame. Imo he should've killed at least some secondary characters, especially if they're likeable.

You're expecting any "logic" in the actual plot?
Give up man. Ishida simply doesn't care anymore

>more naki and tsukiyama interaction

Nice, they had some funny bants in part 1

Plot doesnt make sense.

The ammount of people killed by ghouls would be rediculously high but they were getting support after Eto told a fictional sob story.

It's kind of like Tsukiyama's dad. Like, they had the whole raid and so on...And then Tsukiyama's dad just PUNCHES HIS WAY OUT OF CONFINEMENT.

This means that if he'd just put up a fight, he'd have escaped easily. I mean, he cut his way out of a van singlehandedly!

What was the point of the whole mess if Daddy didn't get killed or jailed?

You've said your piece, now kindly fuck off.

The plot actually only makes sense if you take into account that Eto and Arima were deliberately handicapping themselves, especially Arima. All the times the ghouls got away, he stood back and let them.

It's like that fight in Cochlea where Touka and Youmu and her brother were all fighting Arima. He was actually thinking "Fuck this, I could kill them all in a heartbeat."

Or Arima giving Kaneki like two dozen chances to get back up and find more REAL ULTIMATE POWER to continue fighting him.

>people are posting anyone not ayato
We all know the truth.

if anymore people fuck off TG threads will be nonexistent on Cred Forums

How?

Oh man, can I say there a massive wasted opportunity there? Imagine if Kaneki opened to the door to Hinami's cell, and she promptly frenched him. Like, just pounced on him right there. I was personally thinking there was like a 50-50 chance she'd slap him or kiss him, but it's too bad they went for the slap.

I don't really care about romance in this story, it's already pretty gay. I just want them to make out right in front of Ayato.

>Kuro
It should have been Juuzou if anyone.

Never mentioned the cochlea shit as a reason for the plot not making sense.

Although the cochlea shit was stupid the number of times Arima almost killed someone for someone else to jump in at the last second is not sensible.

Seidou, Ayato and Ui are the top cucks.

>There were people who actually thought Hinami had a chance
I forgot about this. Remember when people were saying only Eto or Hinami could win the Kaneki bowl? Good times.

Nah.

Hardly a loss considering what goes on in these threads since forever.

Ishida has already accepted Touka as endgame MC love interest despite their relationship being awful. He can't pull that shit or he will lose 100k of his sales.

Fuck, I didn't mean Arima, I meant Amon. God damn it, Amon was a disappointment. I was like "Fuck yeah, he's going to push Takizawa's shit in. Oh wait, no, he's just going to take it right in the face. Yep, right in the face. There we go."

Like, dude, what was your plan? A whole squad couldn't take him down. Were you going to appeal to his better nature? Let him slap you around until he let you win out of sheer pity?

Oh wait, Amon's doing that. He's doing that right now.

Excerpt from the interview Ishida did with Touka and Kaneki's actors for Men's Nonon.

For anyone who can't open the image;

Ishida: The name “Kaneki” came from one of my dreams. It stayed in my mind after I woke up so I decided to memo it down. “Yoshi, let's use this (name)” is what I planned on. The sound of the name Kaneki made me imagine various thoughts and the character “Touka” was born from it. That's why Kaneki and Touka character come as a set.

>I care so little, I'm going to make a fucking post about how little I care while trolling the thread!

I honestly wish the inane assholes bitching about how "this is the worst arc ever" would stick their money where their mouth is and fuck off from reading this series.

The developments in this arc have been fucking amazing, with each plot point properly foreshadowed into being.

I don't understand how people could be so pissy, unless you have the reading comprehension of a child or are deliberately trolling.

He didn't need to accept anything. He wrote it that way from the very beginning your delusions not withstanding.

Juuzou has come a long way from edgy trap to being a respectable squad leader. The whole Arata Joker is kinda bs but he shouldn't have died there or earlier.
Also: Will Shinohara ever recover from potato status? They stated he won't, but, you know, that doesn't hold much value in this manga

>No Kaneki

You missed the significance of Tsukiyama working together with Serpent. Tsukiyama mauled and was going to eat Serpent's waifu remember?

The only person who could conceivably get them to cooperate is Kaneki, their entrance last chapter is foreshadowing Kaneki's emergence onto the island.

It only became obvious to me when she unnaturally started lusting after his dick during the final arc of part one. Before, it appeared as a simple friendship and should've stayed as that.

Their relationship was pretty interesting, it just wasn't ever developed to the point where a romance would be a thing.

It honestly wouldve been so much better to see Amon interact with Kaneki again so they could finally talk shit out like they wanted originally
does amon have any purpose left in tgre?

Every relationship with Kaneki was pretty interesting. I just found his relationship with Touka shitty after the Aogiri arc.

>sister is in love with the guy who triggers his daddy complex and who broke the shit out of him
>girl he possibly likes is all "muh onii-chan" about the same guy

Ayato is definitely the biggest cuck.

This started already way back in the Aogiri Arc when she wanted to go rescue him alone and generally couldn't settle down. Though I'd agree it felt rushed and unnatural. TG part 1 needed one more arc with Kaneki still in Anteiku. Maybe something where gets to know woof woof and Ape cause got double lobotomy for the sake of people he barely interacted with.

>just almost got beat to death by a milf and a giant gay.

Mmmmm boy

* "cause he got double lobotomy "

>when she wanted to go rescue him alone and generally couldn't settle down.
It felt natural since she was there when he was taken and couldn't do anything to help him. Obviously some form of guilt was involved.

When was there ever anyone else who could be paired in anyway to Kekneki in the first place? Hinami was his imouto and Eto/Rize fucked him up. There are just not that many waifu-tier characters for him in TG. Or rather there's no one besides Touka.

He only worked there for a month part time while going to college he really didnt spend a lot of time with any of them.

luki komm on

>Touka begging for someone to rescue her
>Kaneki arrives as her shining knight in white armor
>Kaneki literally princess carries her
>Her gazing at Kaneki with huge eeyes
>Her desire to join him when he breaks things off with Aogiri
>Her hurt when she's rejected, more or less told by Kaneki to stay in school

You think her romantic feelings for Kaneki began in the final arc? Are you a speed reader or do you have difficulty grasping the story's subtext.

No, it became obvious in the final arc. And even then, it didn't feel right at all. Shit became real when her daddy issues were involved.

>Shit became real when x's parental issues were involved
sums up the manga pretty nicely

Toucuck

>actually liked how the Arima thing and the Eto thing resolved
>liked that bullshit
>Arima was actually doing his best to let all the retards live
Yeah; like when Ayato almost got killed by Arima's Narukami before Yomo saved his whiteknight ass or Arima cutting Yomo's throat (like Arima himself committed suicide and many ghouls really die when you cut their neck/heads off) but yet being saved by Ayashit and Touka for a short time or when Arima used Narukami quinque again to finish him off after Homo got his lightning PU; however muh super special snowflake sonfu Kaneki rescued Ayato party too.

Ishida enablers, I'm telling you.

It was all intentional , which makes a lot of sense of you don't think about it.

>implying Hinami isn't used goods now
>implying Aogiri fodders didn't gangrape her in the first timeskip
Many anons even called Hinami "the Aogiri's bike" if I remember correctly.
Ayato probably ate her pussy for years.

Nobody has sex in Tokyo Ghoul.

What about Nishiki?

Delet

Chapter 94 Growing Pains
Kaneki arrives and makes short work of Ui and his team. He heads towards Amon and Takizawa, but is held up by Suzuya and his squad. Tsukiyama fights the squad members while Kaneki deals with Joker Suzuya with Jason.
Switches to Nishiki and Kanou. Kanou orders his quinx to stand down and Nishiki makes him lead the way to Yoshimura.
Amon vs Takizawa vs Trap. Trap puts up a fight, but is ultimately overwhelmed and gradually pushed back. However she buys enough time for Amon to manifest and equip Arata's kakuja. With it he catches Takizawa off guard and slams him into the wall. Takizawa is mad and brings out his own kakuja. The end.

Fuck off

Are you implying that Kaneki and Shuu weren't banging? He designed that tight black battle suit after all.

He is a nobody

someone is mad

This full arc has been complete and absolute shit. When will it end?

- It was a 3 vs 1 fight and yo're mad the trio helps each other out ?
- Not to mention that after the reveal, complaining about it makes you straight up retarded since it's clear what Arima was up to.

If you're posting your fanfic then at least try to write a good one.

>It was all intentional
>don't think about it.
>A-Arima-san didn't want to kill Ayato's party even though Autism-kun clearly was trying to kill them off. I-It was a joke g-guys!
>
Ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night

Tokyo Ghoul really is just Bleach redux

Helping out wouldn't always end in moving in at the last second while lighting was going in slow motion and a severely impaired man being able to predict that they would make it on time in a fight with a lot of people involved. Every time.

>Tokyo Ghoul :Re is edgy Bleach completely done wrong
Ftfy

He was blocking Ayato's blows without even looking at him and judging by Furuta, half humans can have Hinami tier hearing.

Arima simply wasn't trying his best to kill them. If he did, he would've eliminated them in a few seconds upon fighting them. If one or two of them happened to die from his attacks, he wouldn't give a fuck. But since they had plot armor, the Kirishima's pulled through in the end.

There were guns being fired during at least one of the saves and he would be needing to know if they were even looking at him at the time.

>Growing Pains
I fucking swear I read that as Growing penis. I think it will be brownie trap, qs and nishiki chapter

Do we know what is going on in other countries? Like, how does America handle its ghouls?

>mfw mutsukis kagune takes the shape of a penis

Reread the manga.
No.
Now fuck off already samefaggot

>implying I read the manga in the first place

haha tricked you idiot

Not trying to be dismissive but I honestly have no idea wah're you saying.

---

Biggest asspull of the entire Kirishima vs Arima sequence is Arima tanking Yomo's lighting with just Narukami's handle

Ishida only gives a fuck about Germany.

>Arima tanking Yomo's lightning
Lightning powers are shit, especially when Mougan and Aura dodged Touka's bs powerup.

>I-i was pretending to be retarded!!!

Hahaha nice shitpost newcancer

I LOVE..............TOOUUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rio pls

Do you guys think Kaneki is a virgin?

Not since he got Ixa'd

He wouldn't be able to hear shit when he shot at Ayato while he was in midair, because guns are loud and he had no way of telling that he would be helped as his only other sense was shit.

that used to be a theory before we saw her kagune
people also had already called her going crazy

What are Kaneki and Touka going to name their future kid?

Re fans from other websites firmly believe they will call him Kishou. I think they will have two children a boy and a girl. Boy may be called Kishou or Arata-kun and girl's name will be obviously Hikari

Why would Touka name her child after the man who made her and Ayato orphans?

>people also had already called her going crazy
Cred Forums's funny and top tier theory was about Mutsuki being a crazy slooot who wants dozen cocks deep inside her, but we still don't know how cocklusting bitch she is. We will know when Urine appears in front of her though

Their child will be named Haise.

Is it the Nazis again? Ghouls being the result of some shady 3rd Reich experiment?

Kuzen or if he dies, Renji.

Latter part wasn't exactly difficult.

Who cares? It's either going to be a clone of Yomo/Ayato or Touka/Hikari.

Because Kaneki loves his daddy Arima-san and he will hate Touka if she doesn't call their child Kishou.

I hope Kaneki and Touka don't end up together. That would be awful and pretty much ruin the entire series.

Kaneki and Touka are literally Ichigo and Rukia. Which is why Kaneki will end up with Hinami, aka Orihime.

Might as well drop it now

Touka is 100% Orihime of this shit.

Ahahahahahah. If you want your Rukia clone to win I suggest you pick up Shingeki no Kyojin instead.

Did you read Re manga?
Kaneki loves Dadrima and only his opinion matters. He will do everything to make Arima happy and keep his legacy alive.
It's Touka who has been thirsty for his dick and wants it badly, so she should just shut the fuck up. Anyways Touka will end up forgiving Autisma because he's Kaneki's precious father figure and like his future husbando Kaneki, she doesn't hold a grudge. She changed afterall.

>boy and girl hooking up at the end ruins a whole series

This is some shipperfag delusion you got there.

>Kaneki and Touka are literally Ichigo and Rukia

Can you fuck off please?

I literally called it shit. Where do I even imply that i want her to win anything?

>thinking whoever the MC ends up with matters in the end
There's a lot more shit this series has to offer besides shipperfag delusions.

Wow ↓

Yeah like edgefag delusions and self insert fantasies

You tell him pal

Rukia >>>> Touka

And even Ichigo is better than Kekneki right now

I have question.
How is that people are showing up on Rue island after CCG raid started?
Its island in middle of Tokyo bay.
Island.
You need boat to get there, also in middle of raid.
Wouldn't be extremely suspicious if some unknown boat is going to island while its surrounded by CCG boats.
Isn't there some sort of blockade?
Wouldn't they just shoot it down?
Or were all these characters who decided to show up already on island before raid?
If they were what are they doing?
The way it looks it is like they were just waiting convenient moment when someone is about to die to show up and save them.

I forgot Shachi died

Row boat in like that playstation ghoul. Might've been n the island before the raid pretending to be subordinates

Nothing makes much sense Rue and cochlea would have been completely one sided if the ccg wasn't retarded.

Hell :re group broke through a blockade that required a helicopter to escape

Currently on his way to contact the US Armed Forces Base.

>What was the point of the whole mess if Daddy didn't get killed or jailed?
That's pretty much one of the main themes in TG though, that all the killing and the cycle of revenge is pointless.

>Will Shinohara ever recover from potato status?
You don't just recover from being braindead.

Well, after his talk with Amon, Takizawa started slightly considering repenting for his sins.

>does amon have any purpose left in tgre?
Talking with Kaneki.

Iirc the helicopter was to escape tokyo as a whole not the blockade that was put only afterwards around the building.

Which still i think leaves the question why Tsukiyama didn't just hide in Tokyo and wait it out but Ishida always seems to be poor at putting characters wherever he wants them to be.

ミザ、ナミの所に現れた月山が
背後のフード2人に言う

月山
「いくよ。パパ、カレン」

フードを脱ぎ捨てる観母、叶

観母
「やろうか、習くん」

「習さまっ!」

2階の展望台から
地面に降り立つ月山達

宇井
「月山…今回は逃がさない」

宇井がアジテとタルヒを展開し
月山に真っ向から突撃する

叶が脇から宇井の攻撃を受け止める

叶が巨大な赫子を繰り出すが
宇井は跳躍しつつ躱していく

叶にアジテを振りかぶる宇井
宇井の攻撃を観母が防ぐ

宇井
「邪魔だよ」

観母
「落ちつきたまえ」

そのまま宇井を押していく観母

宇井
「ちっ…」

宇井
(こいつ…)

観母
「紳士的にいこう」

観母が宇井をふっとばす
血を吐く宇井

宇井
(私は…)

宇井に観母が迫ってくる
だがその時、謎のフードが現れ
宇井を抱きかかえる

「こーおりせーんぱい」

宇井
(大きな…メロンパン…)

Hairufags cumming buckets

So I just looked up the stats of Rushima and what the fuck Ishida?

The island is just more or less 500m long and 200m wide. You're telling me that it takes the CCG several days to clean this shit up? Why does it take people so long to get from point A to B?

It took Urie several DAYS to find Torso's cave and he still wasn't able to get to the place where shit is currenty going down with Amon and Takizawa. Considering how small the island is it should take him about just a couple minutes to cross the whole place TWICE.

Are you for fucking realing me? Why couldn't a version of this be the volume cover instead?

Really? Well, her birthday is on the day this chapter gets released in Area 11.

>hooded figure with huge ass kagune embraces Ui from behind
>"Koori-senpai~"

>Karren alive

I refuse

Karren is fucking dead. Tsukiyama is just telling papa and Karren to look after him in spirit.

There were road blocks in place that should have caught a van.

Not full blockade but they would have known they were coming

If Zombie!Hairu doesn't start screaming and moaning Arima~sama name , I swear Ishida....

Zombie hairu will have her way with ui.

Someone translate?

Mizzah, Gassan is that appeared to Nami of place
Say two people behind the food

Gassan
"Ikuyo. Papa, Karen"

Watch mother, leaves to throw off the hood

Mihaha
"What to do, learning-kun"

Kano
"Learning-sama!"

From the second floor of the observatory
Itaru Gassan that landed on the ground

Ui
"Gassan ... this time not escape."

Ui is to expand the Ajite and Taruhi
To assault squarely on Gassan

Receive the attack of Ui aside from Kano is

Kano is pay out a huge 赫子 but
Ui goes past while jumping

The Ajite to Kano cock Ui
Mihaha prevent the attack of Ui

Ui
"It's disturbing."

Mihaha
"Pearl River calm"

As it is, press the Ui Mihaha

Ui
"Scattered ..."

Ui
(this guy…)

Mihaha
"Let's gentleman to go."

You Mihaha is blow the Ui
Vomit blood Ui

Ui
(I…)

Looming is Mihaha to Ui
But at that time, the mystery of the food appears
Get one's arms around the Ui

?
"Call your Rise N pie"

Ui
(Big ... melon bread ...)

Th-thanks...

>(Big ... melon bread ...)
WOW

fuck off Google shitter

Did anybody understand what the fuck it means?

BIG....
MELON...

BREAD!!!!!!

>Kano cock Ui

Kano is a half ghoul so it makes sense that he could.

Either way, they were so close to being killed until Kaneki jumped in.

Arima wasn't trying, but he probably intended, or at least didn't care,, to kill them.

>kano is a half ghoul
SINCE WHEN?

『くし』

--------------------------------------

宇井の回想シーンから
ホープは公家の末裔

伊東が月山に負ける

フードの2人は先行して
どこかへ行ってしまう

ナキ、ミザで宇井と戦うが
手も足も出ない
ミザは手足を落とされる

ナキはホオグロに
ミザを連れて逃げさせる

【コクリア】

望元は気絶している

両手両足が血まみれの安浦に
カネキが尋問

2人は和修については知らない

【宇井 vs 月山&ナキ】

月山
「ムッシュ、背中は任せたまえ」

ナキ
「誰か知らないけど
 いいやつだな!」

2人がアジテを破壊して
勝ったと思った瞬間に
ナキが電撃のようなのを受け倒れる

宇井が左手にT-human

>T-human

"Comb"

From the flashback of Ui
Hope descendant of aristocrats

Lose to Ito Gassan

Two hood ahead
I have gone to somewhere

Cry, but fight with Ui in Mizzah
Also not come out even foot hand
Mizzah is dropped a limb

Cry to Hooguro
Forced to flee with her Mizzah

[Cochlear]

Mochimoto have fainted

In both hands both feet bloody Yasuura
Kaneki is questioning

The two men do not know about the KazuOsamu

[Ui vs Gassan & crying]

Gassan
"Monsieur, back in the Pearl River leave"

Late
I "do not know anyone
You're a good guy! "

And 2 people were destroying the Ajite
At the moment of thought I won
Crying fall subject to the like of electric shock

Ui is on the left-hand T-human

Ui inherting T-human, huh.

Seriously just fuck off. No one appreciates your google trans.

This right here is why I do it

Thank you kind sir.

Ui is the one with T-Human. Hairu is still dead.

-いちごは、絶望に震え、バッハからさらにいくつかのスラッシュを取得し、ほとんど死にかけています。

バッハは彼女の万華鏡について織姫のサスケに話しています。織姫は彼女の周りのすべてのイベントを否定するが、バッハはそれを見ました。

ルキア助けるために石田の隣に立って蓮司の迅速な表情で、シーンに来ます。ルキアが一護の救助に来るが、バッハは、彼はそれが来るとマダラのサスケを打つことができる他の文字がないことを見たと言います。

バッハは、彼が勝ったかについて上yapsとルキア、一護と織姫が行くことができます。

彼らはエスケープしている間、バッハはナルトの脱出をすることはできません。彼らは戦います。アクションが命とりに戻りますか?彼の平面上に、CIAに話し

kek

Ebin

Since I only care about Kaneki and everyone else can go die:

Cucklea

Mougan had collapsed.
On both hands and feet Aura is bleeding profusely.
Kaneki is questioning them about the Washuu.
They don't know anything.

It seems that Kaneki made short work of them and is torturing them for information.

>CIA
every time

>The Ajite to Kano cock Ui
>Mihaha prevent the attack of Ui
>You Mihaha is blow the Ui
>Vomit blood Ui
So it's a Ui jobbing-The chapter. No surprises me

- Strawberries, despair in trembling, further to get some of the slash from Bach, most dying.

Bach has been talking to Sasuke of Orihime for her kaleidoscope. Orihime denies all of the events around her, but Bach saw it.

Standing next to Ishida to help Rukia in the rapid expression of Renji, you come to the scene. Rukia, but comes to the rescue of Ichigo, Bach, he says and saw that there is no other character that can beat Sasuke Madara when it comes.

Bach, he is above yaps about what was won and Rukia, you can Ichigo and Orihime go.

While they have escaped, Bach will not be able to escape Naruto. They will fight. Action Do you want to go back to Bane? On his plane, talking to CIA

Cochlea this year for sure
maybe not

We already have a confirmed spoiler of Kaneki torturing them for info.

I don't buy it.

That's edgy as fuck and wouldn't suit Kaneki at all.

Stop that. Kaneki doesn't torture humans, especially ones who shouldn't know shit about what is going on.

WOW

This

If they really are not in league with V then will they join Kaneki? He already has all of squad zero to vouch for him.

>We're going back to Cochlea
>We're getting Ui flashbacks

We are 7 chapters into this volume can you please try and resolve some of this shit quickly Ishida. There's no reason an arc should take up a whole fucking 3 volumes.

WOW

FUCK YES!

THANK YOU BASED ISHIDA.

WOW
No, really, wow

>Nishiki versus whatshisface
I don't care about any of these fucking fights. Just give me more Kaneki, you fucking cunt Ishida.

meh

>still wanting Cochlea shit
For what purpose? Do you really want to see Special Classes jobbing to Jesus Kaneki?
If anything Ishida should merely end Rue arc in this volume and start the next arc or finish this bullshit sequel abruptly like TG

>clowns are in league with Kanou
This manga is fucking cancer

ROMA

NOW WE JUST NEED ITORI

Fuck yeah. Kanou belongs to the Pierrot!

fuck off then

Poor Ui. Not a single chance he wins against homoprince.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

PLEASE DONT JOB KOORI

How did she grow up so quick.

How are you at all surprised, considering everything that has happened to Kaneki and the big Pierrot reveal at the end of TG and the fact that young Uta closely resembles the ghoul who killed the Yasuhisa parents.

She actually beat seido, now we can drop the manga to that bullshit.

>smash Seidou's balls
Woah sure trap is so invincible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED TRAP

YES!!!

Please leave Seidou alone he has suffered all his life, he's not even the #1 half-ghoul. Hell if Mutsuki beat him he's not even top 3.

>best clown and Cred Forums's self-insert is finally back
The only good thing in this chapter
>Ui jobbing soon
Expected.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ISHIDA.

Somehow I feel prayers aren't gonna save her like they did Miza.

I like Mutsuki, but i dont understand why is she so strong.

>killing Akira
>Touka still lives
Oh fuck off Ishida. And this shit drama is after Akira wanted to kill Takizawa too.

Just don't think about it, you'll only make your head hurt.

Those arefatal wounds ?

Nothing is fatal in TG when the author wants that char live.
But I want Akira to die.

So now Akira saves Seidou after she and Houji tried to kill him? now of all times after he fucking killed Houji? The writing gets worse with every chapter of this arc.

Only if ishida wants

wtf amon is doing?!

Recovering.

Laying on the floor and being useless.

I had high expectations for this arc, what a fucking trainwreck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man, this arc has really gone to shit.

J U S T W H Y
U. H
S Y
T

This only means that Houji died for fucking nothing. If Akira dies then the same goes for her. Ishida just wants to create more and more drama.

I hope Aura doesn't die.

Amon and Pineapple better rape MUH Trans rights after what she did to their waifu

AMON AND SEIDOU UNITE AND DESTROY THIS DISGUSTING TRAP

FUCK

>Seidou completely jobbed to shitty trap
>shitty trap crushing his balls like Nutty
Fucking bullshit I swear.
So tranny garbage >> Amon/Seidou
Nice retarded plot Ishida
>muh death cliffhanger
This cheap drama again
Don't fall for it anons. Ishida is such a hack. Akira will be alright in the next chapters like Miza and Naki or she will asspull another Arata armor like Jewzou

Anyways what the heck is Amon doing?
Fapping to Trap's unlimited power

Amon probably got his balls crushed and cries while based trap queen is killing everyone.

>Mutsuki got insanity powerup and is stronger than Seidou and Tatara

Kill me

Ishida knows people will keep on buying his shit manga eventhough he is such a hack writer.

It's time.

Powerlevels mean jackshit in Tokyo Ghoul since Furuta stomped Eto off-panel.

So this confirmed the theory about the 2nd king from tumblr

Roma helping kanou only mean something.

Ishida is reaching Hiro Mashima hack writing levels.

How many of you here are from reddit? Are they still keep sucking on ishida's dick after this chapter?

イケるかもしれません!
I don't know if (someone) can do it!

If Akira dies while faggots like Naki/Miza live then Ishida is a hack, if she survives he's also a hack for doing another muh dead cliffhanger.

It's over Ishida can't get out of his bullshit writing.

>イケるかもしれません!
>I don't know if (someone) can do it!
What did she mean by this?

Akira is about to die or be turned into a half ghoul as well

Meanwhile no one in Re team dies...

This is it. This arc is beyond salvation.

All losses in this world are due to a lack of ability.

This is all Amon's fault for being a weak shit.

No, fucking trap is not the second king. Kaneki was and now he is the one and only king.

Ishida is bias towards ghoul, everyone knows this already

This arc is looking better already

I'm not entertained.

It's Furuta retard.

It was off-screen fight again.
Mutsuki won against Takizawa.
Well I think that Ishida plans to finish off Takizawa, Akira and Amon.
All three of them will get killled off by Mutsuki.
And when reinforcement comes
Mutsuki will pretend that she is wounded and say that three of them killed each other.
Just watch this happen.
Mark my words.

LITERALLY TOOK 1 CHAPTER TO GET BTFO HAHAHA

At least the next arc will be good, wish all the cliff hangers and constant switching between characters/fights it would be hard for Ishida to be worse than this arc if he tried.

Can we stop with the tranny cocksucking already, Ishida?

Don't worry, Nishikifags, he will live just like any Re member.

Yamcha in tg

How is it that Bleach did more or less the same thing, yet was still leaps and bounds better than this crap? Is it because no one likes Mutsuki?

I was talking about furuta, search the theory senpai, now its make alot of sense.

I hate the :re gang even more now. Their plot armor is so obvious that i laugh every time Ishida puts them in a dangerous situation because nothing will happen to them.

>she survives anyways

DROPPED

Furuta is not the king of anything other than wanting daddy's love. How will he react when he learns that daddy took a quinque to the knee and never recovered?

AND FUCKING BAREHANDED.

Holy crackers, Ishida.

She defeated Takizawa with kick?
Ok.

Takizawa BTFO again. How can he ever recover?

Fucking Ishida.
He did a very bad move when he lets Akira suffer such stupid cliffhanger and now no matter what happens, it will be shit.

Mostly.

If people like Mutsuki, Nishiki, Tsukiyama, and Ui disappeared for 40 chapters I don't think I'd miss them.

>"i will by time"
>nut punt
THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU

lol Nishitty jobber. Why is he even here?

At least we have fairy tail to look forward to, right guys?

More like how will Tokyo Ghoul ever recover?

Stop projecting.
You are confusing Furuta with Matsuri. He was pissed off at Eto's daddy joke not because he wanted daddy's attention but it reminded him of being born as an experiment together with Rize. If he misses daddy, he would have remember daddy, not Rize.
He doesn't give a fuck about Washuu and V and he said it already.

100% sure this will happen.

Am I too late this week?

Quick, someone post the .gif!

bretty much

She won't, user-san. Kaneki will only knock them out and leave Kokuria with :re gang as soon as possible

Touché

>she defeats him by kicking him in the nuts

Fucking really? REALLY?

Another character popping out of nowhere. Next chapter will be Hide

At first I was pissed but then I remembered he kicked Tomoe in the junk. Take some justice faggot.

and then gay as fuck

Wow so cool. Glasses-senpai saved the day!

That's not the .gif

Nishiki is okay. Tsukiyama I've never liked, but he's not a straight up fucking Mary Sue like Mutsuki.
This edgy bitch trashed Seidou like he was nothing and crushed his balls like they were grapes. She needs to fucking die. She should've fucking died when Torso had her. Raped and killed, so Urine can lose his shit and stop trying to be such an ass kissing goody two shoes.

>

What if Hide saves Nishiki?

>linking me to the faggot who replied to me
Redundant.

Excellent.

That means he is a ghoul all along.

I can already hear the dumblrinas squealing with joy.

He already explained all you need to know, no need to me do the same thing.

I like homo drama between arima and kaneki than this rue shit. What went wrong?

Everyone's just dying, man.

Feminism:1
Patriarchy:0

But do they?

No. It's just a cliffhanger as usual.

>Ishida is pro tumblr
wew lads

>What went wrong?
Ishida pillaged my village, killed my family, and burned my crops.

Guys do you think Shikorae will die to Kurona and Nishiki?

THIS FUCKING BITCH NEEDS TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO HER

This is hilarious.
Spoilers.
Fight between Mutsuki and Seido is off-screen.
When Seido try to get up she kick him in his balls and while he lays down she stomps them.
I just don't know anymore.
Lets sleep.

>Hype everyone by bringing back characters.
>Have them job.

How is Ishida still allowed to pull this bullshit?

Can we get a Ghoul Slayer in TG just like Goblin Slayer?

As Mutsuki has Seidou on the floor, he looks back at Akira.

Mutsuki: We might be able to go thru with this!
Akira: No, don’t do it…

Mutsuki brings out his kagune to attack Seidou but before his kagune reaches him, Akira rushed towards Seidou as if to shield him, the kagune limbs piercing her instead.

Akira: Don’t do it.

Didn't she already and then some?

Yes please. He looks based.

Not really.

Bitch needs to die.

Why was Akira okay with Houji killing Takizawa but now she's suddenly trying to save him?

she's tsundere and hates Muh Trans

Last second saves in this arc:

Touka saves Ayato from Arima
Yomo saves Ayato from Arima
Kaneki saves Yomo from Arima
Eto saves the :re gang from being squished
Touka saves Ayato from Mougan and Aura
Suzuya saves Abara from Kurona
Seidou saves Houji from Tatara
Amon saves Akira from Seidou
Naki saves Miza from Ui
Akira saves Seidou from Mutsuki

Bravo Ishida

Looking back at this, I am glad no one saved Eto and she just died. I hope she is really dead because I am tired of all those death baits.

Well it clearly wasn't enough if this is the result.

I mean I was worried for Seidou because in :re it seems that having something to fight for enables someone to become as powerful as necessary to win and Mutsuki clearly wanted to redeem herself in one way whereas Seidou was just fighting for survival like a mad dog.

All I can say is I hope Seidowl and Amon teach her a lesson, if not then hopefully they scurry off while Suzuya Squad shows up and see a dead Akira and Mutsuki with kagune out.

Because now she understands his pain.

Just kidding. It's just Ishida's poor writing skills as asual.

>Akira: No, don’t do it…
>Akira: Don’t do it.
Such character development right guys! Abandoning her job and saving the guy who killed Houj. Trap queen should kill all of them for siding with ghouls.

Homoprince saves naki & Miza
Nishiki saves Kurona
Kaneki & squad 0 saves re
Anonymous saves Marude

It's because she's a good bitch and does whatever Amon wants. Even when he gets saved Takizawa is the eternal cuck.

Muh trans is even saying nutcrackers lines in a different context

She really did become a cock hatting violent slut after torso brought her past back to the forefront but still her beating pineapple with a kick is bullshit

Marude saved himself.

So Rue happens some days after Cochela right? Oh boy the king is coming with his court (Re).

So what happened to Amon?

He tried to save Seido but Mutsuki throw him at wall again.
Hilarious.

Motherfucking Takizawa. Probably the strongest ghoul after Kaneki right now, beaten by a simple kick in the nuts.

I still can't believe Ishida did this.

This shit has me laughing harder than any gag manga ever has. Week after week this garbage gets worse.

Shao is our only hope She'll go after Muh trans when the Qs get there

What a fucking jobber. Since this manga is already shit Ishida should go full crazy and have Mutsuki rape Amon after she kills Akira and betazawa.

>Probably the strongest ghoul after Kaneki right now

Wouldn't that be Mutsuki?

Plus she's actually insane while Takizawa was in fact just a big puss.

Why would she? Trap queen is the only one doing her job while Akira is trying to save ghoul scum.

This basically guarantees Seidou's survival. If Akira and Seidou both die at this point it would just be retarded unless Ishida has some poor character development for Amon so he stops being a cuck. Also remember that we have no idea what sort of timeline is happening right now, and it looks like whoever saved Marude had big kagune missiles that looked just like Takizawas.

V wouldnt wanna see one of there Q projects devolve into the second coming of Ken so they'd probably have shao in the Q group to insure any member doesnt go down Kaneki's road

Not that guy but
>he would have remember daddy
Why would he? He's a Washuu bastard. It's not like every Garden kid have always interacted with their real ghoul or human parents. They're experimental subjects.
Washuus seem to deeply care about singularities like Arima (That Arima-Tsuneyoshi-butterfly flashback and Yoshitoki always trusting Arima, giving a damn about Arima's opinions and kindly talking to him) and they're very interested in Arima's powerful clones as well.
That's why Furuta might be a petty fuck and is causing havoc in Cred Forums's perfect balance. He wanted Washuu dad's attention but he got nothing, always serving Cred Forums like a slave, and will die soon thanks to Cred Forums experiments. His life is shitty and he hates his own existence and his boring life.
I don't know if he will try to be his own "king" but I couldn't care less about him. I was more interested about clowns and the leader's plans for Kaneki but it looks like Ishida will make them work with Kanou and probably Furuta, even though clowns always fucked with Furuta since he infiltrated their gang.

>I like homo drama between (....)
>what went wrong?
Nothing. You always had terminal case of shit taste.

It's clear how she did it. She caught Seidou off guard with a knife to the eye, then kicked him in the nuts, As he was down on the floor, rolling in agony she then crushed his nuts leaving him incapacitated. With him out for the count she brought out her kagune and went for the kill.
Mutsuki, the one eyed queen of cheap shots and plot armor.

>muh tumblr fanfic
>muh tumblr meme
Why don't you fuck off back to that shithole and stay there then?

Akira and Seidou will both survive.

Mutsuki will get some kind of mental seizure and when Urie and Suzuya finally arrive after god knows how long she'll try to fuck up everyone in the room. Maybe this will give Amon enough time to grab Akira and Seidou and to get the fuck out of there.

stfu hackshida

>Sorry Takizawa you have to die. Houji tried to kill you out of his kindness.
>3-4 chapters of saying nothing
>oh no! muh Takizawa don't die! ;_;
Bravo Ishida. Such deep writing, why do other manga even try?

Do you have muh trans' delusions stuck deep in your ass? Killing a team mate on the field is something no officer is allowed to do.

> It's not like every Garden kid have always interacted with their real ghoul or human parents.
That's why Furuta doesn't have to give a fuck about his father because they never interact and the kids there never give a shit about their parents. If anything, Furuta should have the whole collection Washuu and V instead of "craving for daddy attention". Do you make sense of this?
I don't know why people are trying so hard to push the daddy joke on Furuta when he has said it himself he didn't give a fuck about Washuu and V, meaning he didn't want their attention and he is doing everything to fuck over V and Washuu.
>even though clowns always fucked with Furuta since he infiltrated their gang.
Another fanfiction and now that we know the Clowns protect Kanou, we can understand why Furuta was allowed to join the Clowns. Because Kanou is their "boss".

>women

>It's clear how she did it.
Except not you dumbass, Seido was handling being impalled, slashed, fucked over as a mild nuisance at best in previous fights, a kick to the balls should never have the same impact as it would have on a normal guy, leaving him incapacitated.

>Killing a team mate on the field is something no officer is allowed to do
Said team mate literally jumped in the way of trap queen killing off a ghoul.

>Ishida has some poor character development for Amon so he stops being a cuck
Seidou will always try to protect Akira if he lives so Amon is gonna be a cuck if he survives. If Seidou still dies, who knows if Akira's pussy was gangbanged by Haise and Arima duo? Once a cuck always a cuck
>whoever saved Marude had big kagune missiles that looked just like Takizawas.
Marude's been CCG strategic guy for years, why are people doubting he couldn't fight, wreck and kill off Yoshitoki, another strategist? Marude just made it out alive but possibly he is very injured right now

Yeah, there's really no excuse for it except conveniently shitty writing.

Seidou was shrugging off being impaled by Kaneki back during Auction Arc. Realistically he wouldn't be going down short of an SSS-tier Owl quinque in shredder mode or having his kakuhous torn out.

>muh pain is greater than yours: the arc
fuck Ishida what a fucking hack

>torture -> insanity -> accept ghoul side -> op
Woah Ishida is never tired of using the same excuse to overpower anyone, isn't he?

The real question is who is next on the power-up list? Amon?

TG in nutshell.

I threw up a little bit Because this shit sucks

Mutsuki just went and fucked over Akira, a charcter that is well acquainted with Kaneki and Amon, and Seidou "wanted to save her" in his delusions about still being a hero as well.

Ishida is either paving way for Mutsuki getting fucked over by a Kaneki, Amon, Seidou Combo or he really is stroking that Trans Priviliges hard with Mutsuki seriously mowing down anyone who comes near her.

Mutsuki already took down Seidou with a fucking nut shot, it remains to be seen if Akira getting trounced in front of him will give Seidou a rage boost or whatever, if Mutsuki takes him down again then yes, Ishida went full muh trans power with Mutsuki, there's no way she could be this strong.

That Akira wound is. Fucking. Nothing.

Not even penetrates her body. There's no way that it's lethal.

>I threw up a little bit

Go back to tumblr.

Please don't use google translate.
She's actually saying something like "Hey, this might be good, actually!"
As in, she's deriving pleasure from what she's doing.

Roma seems to be working with Shikorae or at least is trying to protect Kanou judging from her line:

‘Not going to hand over the old man to you, senpai~’

This chapter finally did it. It showed all the worst aspects of this arc:

character saving another character right before he dies(Akira saving Takizawa)
character appears out of nowhere(Roma)
sudden power ups(Mutsuki)
jobbing(Amon, Takizawa, Nishiki)
plot armor(obviously Nishiki)
cheap drama(whole chapter)

I wonder if Mutsuki will snap back to reality now that she injured Akira. Suzuya and Urie should be showing up any chapter now and Mutsuki's plan at redeeming herself is starting to fall apart thanks to Akira's actions.

Of course. We haven't seen the Spear or the Arata Armor hasn't been jizzed over, like every other time we see it.

Calling it now: Amon was holding back in the attempt to use Talk no Jitsu but when the rest of the Q's and Juzo show up hes gonna have to power up to escape.

I just want this arc to end already ;_;

>It ends

Then what happens?

Come back in November then.

I think Suzuya and Urie will side with Mutsuki. We already saw from Suzuya that for him the job comes first, so Akira will be the one at fault for protecting Takizawa and i don't really see Urie going against Mutsuki.

Kaneki and Squad 0 investigating shit about the Washuu.

Anything that isn't three fights and a death/character reveal cliff hanger every chapter.

How many fights have happened off panel now?

How will reddit defen this shit writing?

Mutsuki pandering.

Furuta vs Eto
Naki vs CCG
Takizawa vs Houji and Akira
Takizawa vs Mutsuki

Qs squad/Suzuya squad will show up and everyone will be confused. Amon takes his chance to flee with betazawa and his bitch. End of arc.

This is getting into some Kubo tier shit right here, man.

>Furuta doesn't have to give a fuck about his father because they never interact
Who is Kaneki, the first hanged-man? Although he never interacter with his father he wanted to talk to him so badly and know more about him. What is this new father-son relationship with Arima and his strong feelings towards him even though Haise never "understood" him?
>he said himself he didn't give a fuck about Washuu
When? I mean Furuta clearly wants to fuck over the organization and its perfect world but we still don't know who the leaders of Cred Forums are. Also nobody is pushing a "joke". Furuta shouldn't have remembered about his and Rize's conversation about "breeders" if Ishida didn't want to imply his daddy issues after the revelation about his Washuu lineage. If Furuta really didn't care about that thing, he would never sperg like he did.
>Kanou is their boss
This is the real fanfiction though.

I'm a bit tired I'll just take a little nap

What. The. Fuck.

Is she upset that Mutsuki is killing Seidou?

Did she have a sudden change of heart and realize how murderous CCG is when viewing T-Owl being killed by Mutsuki?

>Amon was holding back
Yes thats why he didn't interfere in Seidou&Brownie trap fight and let her kill Seidou off and harm Akira fatally.

Moralfag-kun wasn't even trying.

Well she was quiet when Takizawa asked her if Amon or her was right about redemption.

For a former comrade…!?
Next issue, the reason why she did that is…?

Fill in the blanks with your answer.

I'm just gonna say it is impossible for Ishida to recover from this downward spiral.

The Berserk hiatus for a shittier anime 2017 is still better than this every single fucking week.

It's just Ishida's shit writing. Akira is trying to look good in front of Amon. The bitch even forgot about Houji who literally fucking died and now his dead was for nothing.

Someone should edit that "Heart" page from Bleach.

Really makes you realize just how shitty this arc is. Reminds me of this review:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIWKMgJs_Gs

In essence, this arc has been bad because Ishida is trying to cram in two many story elements concurrently, which prevents him from properly focusing on them individually. He knows we are all waiting for more OEKanekipede so he has no choice but to rush these fights once he realized he fucked himself by having the Cochlea and Rueshima arcs take place at the same time.

Nah it was when Shachi who has been training in martial arts about his whole damn life couldn't handle or fight on par with Arima for a chapter let alone half of it after two heavily convenient time skips.

Houji is a nobody at this point, Ishida clearly is making Seidou one of :re main players.

and people thought it was bad when Kaneki went from jobbing to suddenly being able to destroy Yamori.

Fuck Mutsuki, fuck Tumblr and fuck Ishida.

>For a former comrade…!?
>Next issue, the reason why she did that is…?
>Fill in the blanks with your answer.

Akira wants to be the one to kill Takizawa

If Ishida wants them to be fatal, yes. If not, she can survive anything.

You'll just have to wait and see.

Has Ishida ever made something so random like Mutsuki beating Takizawa?

I mean Kaneki vs Yamori could have been a thing but this is beyond retarded. I hope he gives an explanation later.

Taking those chinese cartoons seriously senpai, chill out and go outside

Thing with Kaneki vs Yamori is that Kaneki got Rize's kagune which was always said to be good (and now in hindsight was good enough for some random Washushit to beat an SSS-ghoul after just acquiring it or whatever)

Tranny has a shitty no-name bikaku with frames to hold it back/suppress it and can suddenly easily overpower a SS~ half-owl ghoul because "muh torture".

Can't wait for Tranny to somehow become a viable enemy and threat to Kaneki too.

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1647.html

The One Eyed King needs his Queen. XDDD

It's been hinted at

Can we finally confirm that Mutsucky is SSS or Super SSS ghoul, amirite?

Could Nishiki kill Mutsuki with this kick?

>Leopard print background

Is this the new snake scale pattern? Law of the jungle or some shit?

>torture turns characters inexplicably from below s-rate ghouls to sss-rate ghouls
xxxd ebin tortur meymey

>Rize will get captured again and the next arc is going to be a rehash of TG in a sense. It's going to be kaneki finding out how important rize and her kagune are and then trying to get her back

Nishiki could kill Yomo with that kick

was able to kick him in his balls and surprise attacks him everyone lose their shit and think its a powerup seidou was never the best at dodging so landin an attack or two isn't that hard and mutsuki knew exactly where to aim

Haise and fugly trap was a thing in auction chapters. Hell nips got absolutely mad when Haise was carrying her bridal style. Probably Ishida will make this ship sail and destroy their Touka boat

She wasn't even tortured, aside from the part where her arms and legs were cut off (in her sleep, fucking once), most of her interactions with Torso were her own hallucinations.

There's no proof that anything more than the amputation happened to her. Hell, even the amputation part is dodgy, considering she went from having no limbs to having all of them in a single panel.

Finally Amonfags can be happy again. Their jobber king didn't get his balls crushed like betazawa.

Mutsuki has to be Ishida's self insert, there's no other explanation, just fucking retarded.

I was exaggerating with the torture part. Anything slightly approaching the concept of torture can now turn shitty-tier characters into god-tier characters it appears.

It used to be a shitty meme created by those who disliked Tokyo Ghoul for Kaneki's post-torture strength, but Ishida actually embraced it and made it worse.

>Another generic rescue arc
Fuck no. Ishida should finish his manga and proceed to hang himself

I think Torso hit her in the face a few times off screen when she wasn't receptive to his complements.

Either way the shit she has been through is nowhere near the level of Takizawa and Kaneki's torture. She needs to go through a hell of a lot more suffering on-screen to make her as pitiable as Seidou.

WHERE IS HAIRU FAGGOTS

>He fell for Hairu bullshit

WOW↑

I think Mutsuki broke her frames during her murder flashbacks. And we have no idea about the bikaku donor. It could've been a very powerful ghoul. Of course going from "I'll buy time" to "I beat Owl" is pretty bad.

in heaven with her autisma sama

Only one fuckin arc for ruined an entire manga
BRAVO

Getting fucked right in her anus by Ui, Arima and the Zero squad.

The thing is until we get a reason WHY Rize's kagune is better then it is still pretty bullshit.

>in hell with her autisma sama and other filthy ghouls
FTFY

trips confirm absolute mayhem, what the fuck is going on ?

We have, what, one powerful bikaku we know of, and it's Shachi.

Getting dp'd by Kijima and Torso in hell.

So how strong is Nishiki? Will Rio fuck him up or what?

Selective ghoul breeding was the reason sir

It used to be bla bla regeneration

Now it's "Rize is the bestest ghoul who can oneshot SSS-tier ghouls."

I consider dropping it

Regeneration is a trait of /all/ rinkaku type ghouls, not just Rize

Rize is just a scapegoat

good now fuck off

Was it ever explained why Anteiku started helping the guys who kidnap, torture and slave ghouls?
I mean shit, I remember being mad as fuck when Nishki aided Torso, but afterwards they got so little screen time that I completely forgot about it.
>trap beating motherfucking owl.
Jesus fuck I seriously hate :re
RIP Seido, He never scored.

DELETE THIS FUCKIN ARC

Have the fights ever been good?

[In the Laboratory]

Nishiki catches Kanou and he lets out a sigh.

Nishiki: Geez…
Nishiki: …I’m finally done with this ‘Aogiri Hunting’. I was looking for you, old man.
Kurona: (Nishio…?)
Kurona: (An ally…? No, his objective…)
Kurona: (He’s not going to kill Kanou…?!)

Despite being captured, Kanou seems chill.

Kanou: Oh dear… This isn’t a lost child center, you know?
Kanou: Kill him!

At Kanou’s signal, the Qs all leap towards Nishiki.

Nishiki: !

More Qs pounce at Nishiki from behind.

Nishiki: …Trying to hang me down with these hideous things…

Nishiki kicks two of them and their body rips into two.

Nishiki: If you were going for this anyway, at least use female investigators!

At that moment, Shikorae appears and cuts the kagune holding Kanou.

Nishiki: Ack!!
Nishiki: (A newcomer, really…?!)

The Qs quickly rescue Kanou and attempt to run away.

Nishiki: Hey!

Nishiki tries to chase after them but gets pierced from the back Shikorae’s kagune.

“I was asked by Sou-chan.”
(Sou = Souta btw)

Nishiki: Gah…

And Roma appears.

Roma: Won’t be handing the old man to you, Seeenpai~
Nishiki: …That’s a misbehaving tail you’ve got there.
Nishiki: I’m going to discipline you for that, Roma.

Title: Expanding Chest

Tsukiyama jumps from where he was standing.

Tsukiyama: Hah!
Miza: An ally…?!
Naki: No idea!
Miza: Are you sure you don’t know him…? He’s looking at you?
Naki: Nope…

Narration: The ‘Gourmet’ gallantly appears on Rushima?!

Ui: (At a time like this…)
Naki: Who the hell… are you…?
Hooguro: (So he wasn’t an ally…?)
Shousei: (But it’s possible that Big Bro just forgot about him…)
Tsukiyama: So you don’t remember… that’s certainly very like you!!
Tsukiyama: Then I’ll let you remember right now, Monsieur Naki…

Tsukiyama lunges towards Ui.

Tsukiyama: With. My sword!!

Ui stops Tsukiyama’s attack with his Quinque. The both of them prepare themselves to fight.

Tsukiyama: …Unlike Monsieur over there, I’m quite confident when it comes to memory.
Tsukiyama: It looks like… you owe me something, yes?
Ui: …Hah? Same goes for you.

Ui glares at Tsukiyama.

I meant extraordinary regen.

>sou-chan
So the Clowns really work together with Souta right?

He is their King.

>Tsukiyama: It looks like… you owe me something, yes?

It's over. Ui is finished.

But is he the Tokyo Ghoul?

Zombie Hairu will come to the rescue next chapter.

So, Nishiki was looking for Kanou so Kimi could get turned into a halfghoul, and that they could have kids or what?

The Clowns die next arc

That meme is dead shitposter

I'm bringing it back.

Still alive and kicking my dear redditor.

This arc is a garbage but i really want that.

Fuck off, and kill yourself while at it.

>chapter 72
Yeah and now it's confirmed dead.

samefag

Dropping

A different kind of King, I presume. When Donato said they were gonna see their "King", he didn't say OEK, just the King.

Kaneki King Squad will consist of
>Jobber nishitty, kirishit and kurona
>homo prince
>retarded naki & white suits gang

Furuta is a better candidate to be the king desu.

Then why did you reply to them retard?

>“I was asked by Sou-chan.”
>(Sou = Souta btw)
Clowns being played by daddy complex fakeclown. So much for the clowns being schemers, huh? So much for that last laugh.

>Furuta is a better candidate to be the king desu.
Nah.

>Implying GODneki needs a squad
nice

>Furuta is a better candidate to be the king desu.
Furuta is only ever a better candidate for a noose.

>Kanekifags are getting scary that furuta will outsmart their beloved OEK.

Oh haha.

He already started the revolution when he gave Rize to Kanou desu.

Furuta started this shit and he will be the one to end it.

But to compare Kaneki with all the characters, he is the most stupid person to be manipulated up until this day?
Hide is even a smarter guy than Kaneki.

Is Furuta the Tokyo Ghoul?

Except that they know about Souta's true identify and they agree to work with him.

>Kekneki who can't even kill one human will lead the revolution.

Fuck you Ishida. How the fuck does the guy who take down Tatara and Houji's squad job to a fucker who can barely fight? No fucking mental scarring can make up for that lack of skill.

And killing Akira is fucking bullshit too. She already decided Seidou needs to die. Where the hell is Amon as well? Fuck, why are the characters so inconsistent.

>Furuta and the Clowns
Oh yeah much better than Re shit retards.

Yet still delusional thinking hes a new GOD since he won against arima which let him win anyway.

samefag

Did you know Cross Ange is the Tokyo Ghoul of ANIME????

Not gonna give you (You)

>kanekifags

Nice paint

[Mutsuki vs Seidou]

Mutsuki lets down a number of kagune limbs as he leaps into the air. He crushes the ground with an intense attack from his kagune. Seidou manages to avoid it but one of the limbs pierces thru Seidou’s belly.

Seidou starts coughing out blood and laughs a little.

Seidou: Hah.

Seidou grabs onto the kagune that pierced him and starts pulling Mutsuki closer.

Mutsuki: !! Wah!
Seidou: Come here little boy. ORA!!

As he draws Mutsuki closer, he pierces thru his abdomen at close range.

Mutsuki: Hurk…

Mutsuki looks like he’s about to vomit.

Seidou: What a funny looking face.

However, Mutsuki sprays out blood onto Seidou delivers a strong kick to his privates.

Seidou: Ugh.

Seidou falls onto the floor and he looks at Akira and Amon.

Mutsuki ends the fight by landing a strong stomp on Seidou’s privates.

Seidou: !!! Aah…

Mutsuki looks down at him and seems pleased. At the same time he spreads out his kagune like a spider’s web.

Mutsuki: Associate Special Class Mado!
Akira: …!
Mutsuki: We might be able to go thru with this!

Seidou isn’t reacting much.

Akira: No, don’t do it…

Mutsuki brings out his kagune to attack Seidou but before his kagune reaches him, Akira rushed towards Seidou as if to shield him.

Akira: (DON’T DO IT!!!)

But the kagune limbs pierce her instead.

Narration:
For a former comrade…!?
Next issue, the reason why she did that is…?

[End Chapter]

He's here, the TOKYO GHOUL.

>come back to the threads
>ROMA
Today was a good day.

Not a normal Roma, a SMUG Roma.

>Furutafags still supporting their shitty memecharacter
Oh haha

Also, fuck off newfag.

>Mutsuki: Associate Special Class Mado!
>Akira: …!
>Mutsuki: We might be able to go thru with this!
>Seidou isn’t reacting much.
>Akira: No, don’t do it…
>Mutsuki brings out his kagune to attack Seidou but before his kagune reaches him, Akira rushed towards Seidou as if to shield him.
>Akira: (DON’T DO IT!!!)
>But the kagune limbs pierce her instead.
Wow so Akira is acting like a retard and jumps in front of a kagune. I don't want any bullshit excuse of muh Takizawa was a good boy. Ishida is literally making characters retarded for the sake of cheap drama.

>Also, fuck off newfag.

WOW senpai nice comeback!

Instead of being so insecure, tell Kaneki to smart up.

Read the manga.

>Next issue, the reason why she did that is…?
Ishida's shit writing. The question should be why she didn't do this when Houji tried to kill betazawa.

Read the thread

Like a shitposting ledditor deserves any better.

>Dumblr and netabare hate this chapter and the whole arc for the ridiculous power ups.

How about leddit our fellow ledditor?

They are mad too dont worry about that.

As expected of the Nishikick

I am the Tokyo Ghoul.

What are you doing here chibi

What is this expression trying to convey?

This is right after she was fine with killing him.

So if Mutsuki can kick the balls of ghoul opponents and win against them, does that mean Kaneki and Arima will also lose against her?
It's like an asspull automatic win no matter how hard I think about it.

Only juuzou can win against her if we use that logic.

That's some new "notice me, senpai!" level

Arima could insta teleport away before receiving the kick, just Arima things.

Mutsuki can easily defeat Kaneki.

She only needs to act like puppy in front of him and because of muh beloved qs kids he won't hurt her Then with only one surprise kick in the balls it would be over for him.

Bleach is better because quality or not, almost every character in the last 50 chapters was able to get some closure and the shit was rushed.

Kubo has done nothing in the last 3 years that was just consistent trash each chapter for weeks on end.

For example, the degradation of Tokyo Ghoul characters.

Mutsuki is hardly a mary sue because she won one fight she shouldn't have through a cheap shot.

Tokyo Ghoul really has entirely gone to shit.

Why is Amon such a fucktard? The least he could do is not let his waifu die.

What a fucking loser.

What can Ishida do to make up for this shitty arc?

Even tumblr is sick of these random powerlevels.

End it quickly. Also, I wish someone would tell him that "less is more".

Mutsuki fucking won because she kicked Seido in the balls. I hope Kaneki fucks her shit up the next time be sees her.

Why would Kaneki fuck her shit up? If anything he will be happy his trans child crushed the nuts of the guy who attacked him at the auction.