Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! Love!

Love not so over!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sRE1XIaC!L6VLpCi30rToKqnL_wSVUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe the way Gorar believes in all of us.

Have you grown to be big and strong? Being gay and walking around in weird costumes is not a problem.

His little brother is running around in puffy shorts with a giant bow on his neck, so of course it's not a problem.

So, do they live with Gora after s2? Or do they still stalk him from their mansion.

This is opposite of the problem.

Some posts in the previous thread made me think. I do somewhat remember having a second thread after the last episode, but it was not saved on the thread archive, neither I can find such a thread on foolz. Was there really one?

Are you talking about thread after the first season? I remember we migrated to mugen after the final thread hit 500 posts. And as for this season, no, we didn't have a second thread. Yet.

>I remember we migrated to mugen after the final thread hit 500 posts.
I was wrong then.

>And as for this season, no, we didn't have a second thread. Yet.
What is this then?

This is just a beginning. But I'm hopeful.

Is anyone else getting from the archive File failed to load: file:///H:/Threads/147248851%20S2%20Episode%2011_files/extensions/MathZoom.js ? I am pretty sure I didn't get it before, but now suddenly I am. It doesn't seem to effect anything noticeable, but I am just wondering what is going on.

Works fine for me.

I am not sure if twins would want to live at Gora's house. They probably just visit him a lot.

If they lived with him they would probably update their stalking from just watching him cut wood to watching on the shower or something

Anchan had a fabulous costume too once.

I've been holding on to this gif for weeks looking for the right time to post it but I never found it. Guess it's now or never

The fuck, is that pink's va?
>I see you're Gangsta, I'm pretty Gangsta myself.gif

Did the other character songs release yet?

Is mugen a lingo for something? or is it an actual name?
don't bully plz
I just want to find my broeibus

Here is a hint It's time.

I see, that's helpful enough
Never been there, what an adventure it will be

He is

mega.nz/#F!sRE1XIaC!L6VLpCi30rToKqnL_wSVUQ

So I uploaded a no Math version that should fix if you are getting it (it is not a problem, but it is annoying to see it). I might as well leave to be the only version, but just in case I will have both there.

I doubt that this thread is going to stay alive for long, though I would like it if it does, I will later add it in a new archive there too. If the scan user does scan and post it here or in mugen (I will go there in case he does) I will add the scans there too.

The Samumenco thread bump is going to be found in the same folder, so if you miss the thread just check the folder.

Good night, Lovers.

LOVE!

Why does he have a squirrel brother?

Despite its massive number of flaws, this show is very cozy and the love will never be over to me. I'm listen to Butler's character song as I type.
>tfw you'll never have an irrelevant butler who would even fight for you if so you desired

thx user!

It definitely knows how to create a friendly, happy-go-lucky atmosphere.

LUCKY YOU