ITT: Couples that didn't wait until marriage

I want stories with satisfying development into explicit or implied sex scenes that aren't the final chapter

School Days
White Album 2
Kare Kano
Gantz

That one with rui who is best girl

USED GOODS. SLUT.

Does Kirito x Asuna count?

disgusting whore to be honest

>satisfying development
SAO would have been much better if it was just about Kirito and Asuna being a cute couple but then it tried to be something more

They had sex like 20 chapters ago.

This one, I can't remember the name either. Something Kanojo something.

>2 years worth of semen

I think that counts, doesnt it? Only redeeming part of that show

Bonnouji.
Kimi wa Midara
Houkago Play, sorta.

It's virtual semen, that's why I asked whether or not it counts.

Miyamura is such a fucking SLUT.

>Bonnouji.
1000 times this. Perfect fit for what OP wants and it's great.

Domestic na kanojo?

That sounds about right. I dropped it when the older sister moved out.

its pure love

Look at this logically user, at some point in life, which is somewhere in the middle of college, you realize that anyone who couldn't get laid until that age is either quite a prude or a complete failure of a person when it comes to relationships.

Prudes are rarely fun to be around with, let alone share the rest of your life. The other option is basement dwellers. I don't see that as attractive.

Asuna degraded as a character afterwards, so no
One LN that counts is Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

On it

>Something Kanojo something.
Domestic na Kanojo?

They didn't even wait to even properly get acquainted.

fug i forgot about this one

Virgins are going to dump you after a little while anyway, any reason a virgin would want to have sex with you is to lose their virginity.

As long as the girl I'm dating is not a total slut who sleeps with others when I'm dating her or is unfaithful, I don't really care. I've always found the girls who sleep around a lot to be fairly worthless though. They probably have single moms too.

Too bad this manga went to shit after they fucked.
Horimiya is the perfect example why most of the time showing a couple get together early is a bad idea.

>Horimiya is the perfect example why most of the time showing a couple get together early is a bad idea.

Otaku isn't interested after a girl is no longer "pure", or if they're not single or something like that. Yet they can watch dozens of harems where nothing happen. Such is the way of the man children.

Sad little fuckers.

Bretty good stuff. The ending made me feel really funky.

how did it turn to shit? it didn't even need to be there, but it was good development nonetheless. the wacky antics ensue and the plot moves forward.

I would rather them have gotten together when they did, than near the end. At least we get to see cutsy dating stuff. Not a lot of things cover the "After getting together" part. Plus it's a Comedy, and it does it pretty well. Hori's dad is best character.

She's probably gonna marry him, so the number of people she slept with in her life would be 1: only her husband.
That's not what I call used goods or a slut.