K-On!! is a better slice of life than Aria

K-On!! is a better slice of life than Aria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

said no one ever

I agree.

He just said it though.

That it is.

It is, only because Aria anime is horrible

Slice of life is a narrative technique, not a genre.

But the OST of Aria destroys K-On! and many others SoL.

The sound design of K-On destroys Aria and many other SoL.

They are both equally boring.

K-On!! is a better slice of life than Boku no Pico.

No, it isn't.
Mainly because K-On!! is not SoL, except for a few episodes.

Sorry. Both are shit. Your taste are shit

K-On!! is a better slice of life than Naruto.

And NNB is a better SOL than K-On.

NNB has a kid learning about the life cycle. The saddest thing in K-On is some schoolgirls graduating. Never mind that they're about the same age and they can stay in touch if they want to. (Plus Renge will be alone for much longer after the next-youngest girl there graduates and likely has to travel much further away. Hell, she might be the last student of their school. Now THAT is sad.)

K-On!!! - 2017 Q2

K-On! is the best anime, period.

That's not Urusei Yatsura.

Both are some of the best slice of life anime though.

How, exactly? What does it do that Aria didn't? How are the characters better? How is the situation more interesting?

Until you can come up with any answers, I'm going to admonish you to show more respect to your superiors.

It didn't look ugly and had a directorial voice.

K-On anime > Aria anime
K-On manga < Aria manga

Keion is the masterpiece of the new era

Digibro pls

True, although neither are anywhere near Non Non Biyori

Aria is better Iyashikei than K-On!!

K-On! isn't an iyashikei though

Aria starts with "A", K-On starts with "K"

So Aria has a higher grade meaning it's better

Yamada is a genius

It's one of the better anime shows in general. I don't think there's been one as good as it since, unless something's escaping me. It really, really surprised me.

I would say so. Reminds me of the classics, except where Totoro finds beauty in nature, K-On! finds it in contemporary society. In both the forefront is just little girls playing, but when everything comes together you get this poignant, emotional experience.

I'm not having any fun

K-On is literally the greatest work of the medium other than EoE. prove me wrong you can't

you're wrong

Kill yourself

Non Non is bad even as Iyashikei, it's not even funny. Your post is a joke.

>Aria: Healing anime
>K-On!: CGDCT anime
They're literally two different shows

But Aria is objectively better in every way.

You know what would improve garbage like K-ON ten-fold?

Geist.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo

Ritsu a best

ok

Patrician taste

How so?

it doesn't matter because to everyone who isn't tremendously pathetic and alone all these shows are sleepy bullshit.

wtf i hate slice of life now

it's okay user i was just lashing out at my old pathetic self

enjoy your shows bros

gonna go mouthfuck my ugly neighbor now

I would say it's on par with Azumanga Daioh, but in it's own way. if anything, K-On! belongs in its own category

NNB > Azumanga > Aria >>>>> Keion

Is this a controversial opinion?

ah!! shit ! k-on is too good! it makes me want to kill myself!

I watched k-on and its second season while it was airing when I was like 13 ,and even then I didn't really see the appeal. I had never been exposed to moeshit/SoL type anime before then, and I kind of enjoyed the first season while wondering why I liked it. However, I found the second season to be a complete drag with no memorable moments except when they sing for Azusa at the end.

I later watched Aria 2 years ago and thought it was it was completely mind blowing. I'm not really sure if being a little older changed anything, but I definitely thought Aria was a lot better. Even now I can't really justify watching 26 episodes of k-on!!