Digimon Adventure Tri: Confession

Everybody give props to the MVP of Part 3 and best bro of Tri

I thought the movie was pretty good this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Ocean
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Jesmon
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Alphamon
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6FV4VLFZE
youtube.com/watch?v=da3WPtX5Gdc
youtube.com/watch?v=gpgMYpvPKso
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoH9WHzfR8w
youtu.be/8UBd2QCkgyA
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/779547921041633281
members.tripod.com/chibi_renamon/id17.htm
fanfiction.net/s/3326594/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loli Meiko was cute.

Also the Digi-mania doesn't just end with Tri. Appmon starts next week

Toei stepped their game up a lot from the last two. Must be a result of being at the end of the first cour if this was tv show.
I actually want to see what happens next unlike the last two.

Why were Alphamon and Jesmon fighting

I thought that Jesmon was incorruptible

Wait.... so if all of their Digimon got reset, does that mean that Tailmon won't out develop the others this time?

>they're starting to plug the plotholes made by 02
>Elevens are saying the next movie preview involves Dark Ocean

Holy shit man.

Because when more than two Royal Knights exist they will in-fight.

Part 3 is out? I still haven't finished 2. Is it worth catching up?

I remember people mocking/complaining about the 2s appearing in the digimon's "binary" code in the first movie.

And then it became an actual plot point. Bravo Toei.

see

>Dark Ocean
?

How fucked would you be if Daisuke shows up at the end of the next movie with an eye patch and a vacant look in his remaining eye, like he has seen some shit....

I'm a huge fan of Digimon. I was 6 y.o. when I watched Digimon Adventure, it was my first anime and the reason I got into anime genre later. But I still can't enjoy Tri as much as I enjoyed Adventure.

>the storytelling has been slow so far and many things are still left unrevealed
>the action animation looks too intermittent
>the evolution animation looks awkward
>that lipstick

The ending of 3rd movie is the best part of the whole three movies so far because I finally started feeling what I was feeling while watching the first season. And I hope the story keeps getting better from now on.

But still, the animation is unlikely to get improved. I think I'm starting to feel the pain of Berserk fans right now.

I wish digimon were real.

Punished Daisuke.

deepest lore

The one or two episode Cthulhu ocean filled with eldritch beings that wanted to mate with Hikari from 02.

Just copy your DNA into an electronic format and mess with it.

Animation was good user.

Was Yamato always this likeable?

If she still has the Tail Ring (she will) then it probably won't matter

All these plot twists and callbacks are making me want to watch 02 now, since I only vaguely remember some episodes I watched as a kid and things that I read on Cred Forums.

I honestly thought the movie ended at episode 12 with the reboot.

I didn't realize that part 3 had 5 parts this time instead of 4 like the first 2 movies.

Thank you. Never watched 02.

>the storytelling has been slow so far and many things are still left unrevealed
Just for this particular thing, I think this is one of those things you can't really judge until it's over. I mean, they did answer a few things this week (while making up brand new question at that but anyway) but "not answering all the questions" in an unfinished product isn't really valid

digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Ocean

By now it's probably been fucked up good by Demon.

Yes

Laugh at him.

Early tweets from Japan from people who saw Part 3 in theaters are saying that the preview for Part 4 is called "Loss" and shows Hikari glowing and the Dark Ocean from 02

I just realized something....

They're stuck in the digital world for an adventure again.

Back then, they were just preteens.

NOW THEY ARE HORMONAL TEENAGERS ON THE CUSP OF BECOMING ADULTS, ALONE TOGETHER, WITHOUT ANY SORT OF ADULT SUPERVISION.....

oh my god.....

His character grew up a bit

Same with Jou after Part 2. Notice how he was the first one on the scene with Infected Meicoomon and is just a lot more happier and active now?

Make a deal with Vamdemon. If I was in Oikawa's place I would've absolutely done the same thing.

>saves Meiko twice
>still no flags
That's bullshit desu

I get what you mean but I think they have more important things to worry about with getting their partners' memories back

By the way did anybody else love Jou saying "well we already did this once when we were kids" like it was no big deal

So do nips like this movie?

I wonder if they remember Demon.

Yamato's just a nice guy

(Meiko has had like "things" with every boy except Koushiro and Jou honestly)

>The one or two episode Cthulhu ocean filled with eldritch beings that wanted to mate with Hikari from 02.
To help them raise an army to defeat the Kaiser. Which is why they gave up kidnapping her soon after.

Guess they need her again to defeat Demon or whoever the villain is.

>ごめんなさい
>;_;
>ごめんなさい
>;_;
>ごめんなさい
>;_;
What's the point of this character?

But half of them are asexual and Jou has a girlfriend.

It's like all those lemons you wrote back in the day are habbening, but this time it isn't weird because they were 10 year olds.

Initially I assumed she was going to end up as Tai's waifu, but she's had barely any on-screen presence with him.

>But half of them are asexual
Are they though?

Moe or something.

>Yamato hooking with Meiko instead of Sora

If Alphamon's appearance did change the timeline to make the epilogue non-existing I wouldn't mind this happening.

Goddamn you just know Part 4 is going to be dope AF since it probably takes places almost solely in the digital world.

The real question is who exactly is the older bitch from the human world that can all of a sudden go in between worlds like no big deal

We've been over this before. Japanese people don't have sex. The men just jack off to cartoons and the women only marry for money.

>They're stuck in the digital world for an adventure again.
THANK YOU GOD. Fuck I love my hobby so much. You are never too old to watch digimon .

To ruin everything and take no responsibility to try and fix it.

Himekawa? My money's on "original chosen child" - she definitely had a d3 (or stole ken's).

Can we talk about how they may actually be following up on the "Piedmon stuffs a dark sphere into Gennai and it was never explained what that did" thing?

I think her staying behind means she will eventually be alone and have to defend against the "big bad" in the real world

It will be her redemption arc

Yggdrasil posing as an ally of Gennai as a coup so it can become the host server/god instead of Homeostasis.

Do we have a date for Part 4 yet? Because I'm not sure I can wait as long as we did between three and four again...

Welp this is actually pretty depressing.

>Meiko has had like "things" with every boy except Koushiro and Jou honestly
Seriously, this entire scene in particular was something straight out of my shitty romance cartoons

6 months. rip

fml. So March?

>it probably takes places almost solely in the digital world.
I was waiting 15 years for this to happen. About time
> older bitch from the human world that can all of a sudden go in between worlds like no big deal
She is probably some evil digimon or she is working for evil digimon.

Japanese men are afraid of Japanese women, and prefer drawings and video games.

Japanese women only fuck foreigners.

Mimi in particular has Jamal-kun and Tyrone-san waiting for her back in America. Hikari has three Chinese guys on standby.

And every girl except Hikari. I'm still cheering for MeiMi.

>Taichi
still thinks girls have cooties
>Yamato
Taichisexual
>Sora
too busy playing mom
>Koushiro
Mimisexual
>Mimi
semen demon #1
>Takeru
Yamatosexual
>Jyo
Taken
>Hikari
semen demon #2

>best case scenario
Mimi and Hikari explore their sexuality while Koushiro watches.

February 25, 2017

I lied. It's February 25th.

5 months.

There is no confirmed date yet for movie 4.

Rip me

Time to see if pink dragon or R63 Seraphimon happen

>Mimi and Hikari

Kill me please.

>pink dragon or R63 Seraphimon
The cover apparently has Hououmon and Mugendramon, so don't get your hopes up

So who gets fucked first and by whom?

>Taichi
>still thinks girls have cooties
Nah, he is still in love with Sora

THE STRONGEST

Is DigiJesus having lewd thoughts.

The homo fucking always goes first.

Mimi will get passed around like a blunt.

Yamato and Sora will fuck only for Yamato to realize that he's gay.

Taichi's only getting sex from Hikari as it has always been.

The Japanese tweets are saying February 25

Neither of them are DigiJesus. Stop that.

DigiJesus is literally Jesmon

Actually teared up. This movie hit my heart hard.

To be the connection to the big bad organization that her father is clearly a member of

Jesmon is a messenger. A Jesuit if you will.

Mimi x everyone except Koushiro
Taichi x Yamato
Hikari x some eldritch abomination

I thought the novels already explained that as some paralyzing tactic or something.

>Mugendramon might be back.
Oh boy, my digivice is ready.

Why did metal greymon go into war greymon when he got fully infected? I mean it was cool but why?

Dinosaurs are so cool.

Unleashed energy.

Me too user. Maybe in far future.

Didn't he evolve before getting fully infected though?

And the probably did that to be able to hold his own against all the other digimon attacking him at the same time

Why didn't metal greymon go into war greymon BEFORE he got fully infected?

Oh nevermind, I'm retarded and thought you were talking about metal greymon.

Yamato by Taichi

Taichi's bravery was leaking out.

If I "roughly" remember what happened in the first two seasons of Digimon could I watch these? Or should I just watch these eventually after I rewatch Digimon at some point.

To make Heracle Kabuterimon look even cooler

For that matter you'd think Rosemon and Vikemon could be pretty damn useful in jamming Meicoomon back into the portal.

Spoilers from the next Order DLC

The first DLC deal with an amnesiac Meicoomon, that don't know why an "evil" Growmon (data) is harassing her when our protagonist meet her in the Plains. When Shiki deal with Growmon, he explains that he was the real victim here. Meicoomon appeared from nowhere one day and the kind Digimon of File Island tried to help her due to her amnesia. However, Meicoomon was very violent and hurt them, so all Digimon in the Plains fear her. She also stole food, even the meal Growmon had planned to eat, that's why he attacked her in the first place.

Shiki goes back to Meicoomon, who says she doesn't remember doing that bad stuff. However, she remembers she was doing something on the beach, so Shiki goes there to investigate, and found Meicoomon's hand written diary. A bunch of Pidmon appear from nowhere and warm Shiki to mind her own business, as "they" (not the Pidmon, but someone else) want Meicoomon, but Shiki beat their asses, so the Pidmon flee and say they had to report back to "their boss" what happened there.

When Shiki return to Meicoomon, Meicoomon didn't remember having a diary, but the conversation is interrupted by a new group of Digimon (Panjyamon, Sorcerymon and Kyubimon silver), that ask Meicoomon to hand herself over. Meicoomon lost control and kill them, forcing Shiki to fight her. Meicoomon regain her consciousness after Shiki defeats her, and with that her memories. She remembers she is "from another world" and that have leave "her partner" behind. So, she is going to return to her, "Mei...", and disappears, leaving behind the evolution item. End of DLC one. My guess, this happens right after the end of the 2nd OVA.

Rewatch Adventure subbed if you're murrikan, otherwise you can rewatch in your own language.

You can watch them without remembering much but the show will have less of an impact especially part 3.

After the post-game, Mirei had detected some anomalies in MOD Cape, and theorize it had something to do with "that Digimon you met earlier, Meicoomon", that is a Digimon that came from another world (that is something common since they defeated Analog-Shouma). Shiki goes to investigate and the Digimon there, a bunch of Black Agumon, are affected by a strange virus. Luckily, the Anti-Program created to nullify the effects of the BH Program (Analogman's Curse) is able to also nullify the effects of that virus, restoring the Agumon to their former selves. They report to Shiki that a strange Digimon infected them with an evil aura. The same happened in the Mugen Cauldron with a Black Were Garurumon. After the research, Mirei is able to track the infected Digimon, who is in the Server Desert, and Kouta and Himari go to deal with the Digimon, but to no avail: the virus the Digimon emits is so strong that, when Shiki arrives to help, Yukimura (Dukemon) and Rikka (Holydramon) are barely able to maintain the control of themselves. The strange Digimon, Meicrackmon, mutters something about revenge and a "White Fang", and disappear. However, the signals of the virus lead our protagonist to the Plains.

Unable to do something with the virus, our protagonists goes to Flowtier City to report back to Jijimon and investigate a sample of the virus Yukimura had brought with him. Investigating it, they discover Luche isn't only immune to the virus, but also is able to eradicate it with only touching it. Shiki, Tsuzuki and Luche then decide to go to the Plains (in the same place you meet Meicoomon in the first DLC) to deal with Meicrackmon. Noir (Omegamon Alter-B) distracts Meicrackmon, saying that his role as the Executor compels him to banish her from this world, as she is an outsider, while Luche reach Meicrackmon from the back and touches her.

Luche's power, combined with the Anti-Program, is able to debilitate the effects of the virus enough for Shiki and her Digimon to attack Meicrackmon and defeat her.

Again, the battle make Meicrackmon regain her true self, and she is perplexed to be "again in this world". She thanks Shiki for helping her again, and...

She reveals that when she returned to her world, was unable to reunite with her partner, because Meiko was trapped by an organization known as "White Fang". The organization trapped Meicrackmon, sealed her true powers and forced her to spread the virus, and when Meicrackmon was able to regain her consciousness and tried to oppose "White Fang", they banish her from her world with a special program they have, that allow them to travel between the parallel worlds. She said that is like the -next 0rder- world has "chosen" her, as it was a coincidence she have returned to that world to be saved again by Shiki. She thanks Shiki and the others and say she is going to return to her homeworld, and this time she will save Meiko and defeat "White Fang". The guys want to help her rescue Meiko, but Meicrackmon says they cannot go with her to her world, since the only way Meicrackmon is able to return in the first place is trough the feelings that connect her to Meiko, and disappear.

tl;dr version : Genai and Bitch-Sensei are likely working for an organization called White Fang who are going to kidnap/lock up Mei while everyone else is in the digital world

Cool thanks user. Aren't the movies after the second series too though? I remember jack shit from the second season other than stingmon looking cool and the submarine Digimon being a disappointment.

So Jesmon was able to avoid infection and reboot because it can rewrite it's own data?

Wonder how Alphamon did it.

>wanting to live in a world where powerful, sadistic monsters are a thing

I know it sounds fun, but you and everyone you love would probably get dismembered by a random Devimon.

You can watch 02 too if you feel like it but after the first 30 episodes it just sucks. I don't think even these movies want to remember much about 02 too.

Alphamon was constantly using the Alpha(in)Force to evaluate every situation and prevent itself from getting infected.

Alphamon is a digimon of godlike power. Some even believe him to be a god.

>Himeka has Ken's D3. Nobody ask why that is. Nobody asks how the 02 kids are handling this situation with the reboot.

I don't even like the 02 kids, but ii seems like they're doing everything to not bring attention to them.

Where do you guys get all these information from alphamon and jesmon? I never saw them in adventure or 02, I am supposed to know about them?

Bad Writting at its finest. SASUGA TOEI

Wikimon. Stuff from the card game, other games etc.
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Jesmon
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Alphamon

Alphamon had a movie, a manga, and starred in video games as secondary characters, once as a villain and another time as a mentor figure voiced by Maaya Sakamoto.

Jesmon was the fresh hottest back 2 years ago as the last royal knight, who showed up in 1 game, while his preevolved form showed up in the Adventure PSP game trying to cuck Taichi from Agumon is a special dungeon...where everyone's memory was wiped of the events that took place once it collapsed....

Hi

As long the digital world exists so will the royal knights.

And as usual they seem completely useless at doing their job.

I'm probably the only person here who likes the 02 kids, but is there any chance we'll get to see them beyond their silhouettes from the first movie?

Unless it's the Digital World: Iliad, in which case it has twelve other retards.

To be fair HeraclesKabuterimon has a high base defense

Faith in Digimon restored

Cool, I will read more about them, also, how the digidestined know Alphamon's name but not Jesmon? I know that they battled with him in the first movie but I don't remember they calling it.

Tentomon was so cool. Best digimon.

I got mine earlier this morning

Probably in the fifth movie, I'd guess. They'll definitely show up at some point.

I liked them too. maybe they will appear in the last movie.

Koshirou used the Digimon Analyzer to get Alphamon and Jesmon's names. And that's literally all they know about either of them because said Analyzer has on data about them.

Is this the Mobile Game???

Kill yourself and do digimon tri a favor.

I liked Iori, but only because his character and development was consistent. He was bland as shit otherwise.

go watch it

At this rate, it's either the chick from the beginning of the 1st OAV or Sora because Toei decides to spread its legs towards the rabid fanbase and retcon the Zero-Two ending.

Stoked for the sequel. Glad they didn't give up on Digimon. Heart felt reunion for all those who grew up with Digimon.

Myotismon's daughter that he made when he was in the human world during the original adventures she's older cause her digimon half can speed up her ageing process

To be saved by Yamato. EVERY FUCKING TIME

Yup, I have it on my tablet tho

>next movie preview involves Dark Ocean

Holy shit am actually going to watch this, that was the best part.

Do we have any visuals at this point?

Well that was something different, and good for it.

When it's the Koushiro movie, you know it's going to be focused on the matter at hand. Not like Mimi's movie which was unsurprisingly silly.

12's ending completely fucked me up.

The whistle scene at the end of 13
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

>plug the plotholes made by 02
I don't remember 02 much; what are those holes exactly?

Haha time to remind myself how ugly Hikari turned out.

>Meiko didn't go to the Digital World
>mfw

02's got some sloppy writing but there aren't really many "holes" that Tri can fill. Just some loose plot threads really one of which is the Dark Ocean and the fact that both Dagomon and Demon are chilling out there undefeated which may or may not be addressed in the next film.

who is hype?
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6FV4VLFZE

>implying she won't magically get there when the plot needs her

Now Himekawa will pull some stupid shit and get her there.

I hate her more than Meiko after that shit at the end.

Is the Game good?

I'm calling it now: Himekawa is working for evil final boss digimon.

>MFW they found the Baby Digimon.

Also loli Meiko is cute!!! and Meiko´s mom is a 10/10, btw How Doctor Mochizuki found such a young woman to marry?

I wonder who.

I want to see Omegamon again

>How Doctor Mochizuki found such a young woman to marry?
Money

Okay.

He's such a charmer.

A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER
REEEEEEEEEE

fucking pedo

Hitler Omegamon best Omegamon.

Meikurakumon VM or what?

Is this Twilight?

>Not like Mimi's movie which was unsurprisingly silly.
All Mimi needed to learn was that she was perfect all along and other people needed to deal with it

Which is exactly right

You mean, success, right?

>02's got some sloppy writing
Bit of an understatement

Not everybody can be a Kyoko, but she's not bad.

Meicrackmon Vicious Mode

It save a copy of itself as a backup.

Its Alpha InForce can allow it to save-scum as much as possible to guarantee victory.

Would you be with some very rich, ugly and very old lady user?

Stuck at work....can anyone make a webm of the herc-kabuterimon evolution scene?

I need to see it. Now.

>Its Alpha InForce can allow it to save-scum as much as possible to guarantee victory.
Wasn't OmegaIn Force the one that did that?
I thought AlphaIn just went full THE WORLD when Alphamon attacked so he could get like a billion hits in in just a second

I know that. I meant the general tone of each film.

On that subject, I loved the bit at the start of this one where Mimi overhears those girls admit she was right about the cheerleader costumes for the Dater's cafe and she gets a slight smug smirk on her face.

Women are usually more into older men that men are into older women.

And Meiko's dad wasn't even ugly.

Man, Taichi so fucking useless in Tri from the start.
Removes him and there's nothing changed.

Someone give me a rundown of all these inForces. The wiki just confuses me.

So, the worst happened because the fucking nerd didn't do daily backups. Koushiro is a dissapointment.

Mimi is fucking great in Tri.

Why is Hikari the one who always gets possessed? I forgot

It is all just cheat codes.
It use to be that each "Force" was a different cheat code, but it looks like recently they all just let you do whatever you want to digicode.

Because her crest is light.

Omega Inforce allows Omegamon to anticipate its opponents every moves and react accordingly.

Alpha Inforce allows Alphamon to record and replays its actions; not only to erase mistakes, but also multiply its attacks to the point that the opponents get annihilated in one fell swoop.

Ultra Inforce allows Ultraforce V-dramon to repair itself to the the point that the attacks that dealt to it have no effect.

Not sure about the inforce of the rest of the royal knights, but it seems that these make each of them outright invincible compared to other Ultimates/Megas.

Mimi is fucking great full stop.

HAPPENING

Damn.

The return of the Dark Masters. What a twist.

I am now officially hyped.

>taichi sora AND yamato
Oh boy.

This fucker is overcoming time to get more screentime. Again.

>AlphaInForce
> an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent.
I have no idea what to compare this to.

>Omega inForce
>an ultimate force which, in battle, is able to instantaneously read ahead and respond accordingly. It is an ability that draws out and raises Omegamon's combat sense and potential, under any circumstances, to their utmost limits
Basically a Zero System.

>UlForce
Nothing from the official (or at least the translated ones) profiles, but in V-Tamer it basically amounted to light-speed rewriting of own data, meaning any damage taken would just be healed up or restored immediately, or as previous rewrites were used, to make you constantly grow stronger (when Zero rewrote his own data before reaching Ulforce, it took away his lifespan, the UlForce gets rid of this drawback entirely)

Wasn't Mugenmon fused with a Chimeramon and become a monstrocity that started the mess that it 02?

>"Takeru... If I become violent... finish me off."
Y-YAMEROOOO!!!

Time for Mugen to be the best again.

Hyped for me screentime theft.

One was, yeah. The Chosen beat both of them so badly, they fused into a clusterfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=da3WPtX5Gdc

I want more Wargreymon domination

No holydramon ;_;

The whole bullshit about quantum fuckery really screwed me up.
Did they just create a different timeline, or was the timeline with the 02 epilogue the corrected timeline they're heading into after this?

I remember the one of the trailers for the first movie had a monologue by Taichi that said something like "This world chose a wrong reality" more or less, so I guess they're acknowledging that?

youtube.com/watch?v=gpgMYpvPKso

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoH9WHzfR8w
Found it, right at the start.

DEVIMON HYPE
ETEMON HYPE
VAMDEMON HYPE
DARK MASTERS HYPE
FUCKING APOCALOMON HYPE

KITA WA

THE STRONGEST

There's only Holydramon and Seraphimon (and maybe Meicoomon's ultimate as well), and since Patamon's evolutions are always the last ones to show up, Holydramon probably comes next.

Will leomon die again

Who will be the token bad guy that joins the good guys because reset means different path?
PicoDevimon is weak enough to not mess up anything in balance, but might be a Jogress fodder one instead.

He probably already did from all the explosions caused by Alphamon and Jesmon.

Reminder that they literally have a Super Ultimate and 4 other Ultimates by movie 4.

The Dark Masters are going to get CHUMPED

So they get back their memories, right? Also I think we should call the enemy as "Black Gennai"

>Taichi, Yamato and Sora
>movie 4 will Shipping bait: the movie
Are you ready?

As if we'll ever see all the digimon in their final forms at the same time before the climax of the 6th movie.

FUCK!

MORE SCREEN TIME OF TAI BEING A DUMBASS!

Let's hope his dumbass hesitance ends up killing someone so that he can get his shit in gear.

Is Black Gennai related to Black Ash?

Best Dark Master

>In the Digital World so no more generic high school slice of life shit
>Pretty much confirmed that DIGIMON ADVENTURE'S GREATEST HITS in terms of battles with all their enemies revived
>The Dark Ocean, the most under utilized yet interesting plot element from 02 being salvaged
>Potential for Dagomon
>Having to watch the kids try and win over their mind erased partners
>If Next Order is canon Mei is in for a BAD TIME in the real world during Loss.

Takeru is an asshole.

Then Mugen gets OHKO by wargrey again

Then, who was Hackmon´s partner?

>Next Order is PS4 only outside Japan
Life is unfair.

This.
Where's my old Taichi? Give him back.

Call it a gut feeling that has no grounds but I think we're getting Victory and Zeed too.

Did Hackmon actually talk?

African-American Wargreymon

Taichi will be fine in the Digital World.

No collateral damage to human infrastructure to worry about. Plus his sister is going to be in direct danger. His ONI-CHAN system will disengage any of his limiters and he'll personally slaughter Etemon to save her.

You mean total badass when time calls.
Felt really bad for him these movies though.

Best scenario is: it gets him killed so we don't have to put up with his shit anymore

Are we going to then get an upgraded Omegamon from it?

Omegamon Alter-A

>his sister is going to be in direct danger.
And then he thinks about that broken cellphone.

I hope so, for some reason whoever directing this or maybe the staff really hates Taichi for some reason.

And it's not about getting the spotlight either, he's just fucking useless in Tri.

How about
>M4: Sora, Taichi, Yamato and Hououmon
>M5: Hikari, Meiko, Holydramon and Ophanimon
>M6: Taichi, Yamato, Hikari, Takeru, Seraphimon and an Omegamon recolor

It's annoying how most of them never evolve past adult stage, even when they are losing

>I have no idea what to compare this to.
AlphaInForce is Crimson King.

Yeah and I don't know, but Agumon was kinda annoying when they were talking about the reboot with Himekawa, he wasn't always that focused on food, especially in serious moments...

Why do they kiss Omegay's ass so much? He is ugly as fuck.

Omegamon-Alter-(A)
Omegamon-Alter-(B)
Omegamon-Zwart (D)efeat
Omegamon (X)-Antibody
Omegamon (Z)wart

Lotta letters. I'm not going to count VR-Omegamon because that isn't a real thing

>but Agumon was kinda annoying when they were talking about the reboot
That's just the virus kicking in.

The timing on this damn movie, right when my cat might have cancer and we get something all about lose.

I thought about it, but I don't think it's quite the same.
King Crimson skips ahead, Alpha in rewinds back time.

Best girl.

Omegamon is popular. And to be fair, most of those are relatively new and the one that wasn't was when there were many X-Antibody versions of existing Digimon made. Unless you want to get into all ones that reference the logic of giant metal knight mon.

Omegamon-X will use all-delete to restore the timeline.

But why do fanboys have such shit taste? Zeed and Victory look much better than Omega.

Tri hardly acknowledge 02 as canon, what make you think they are gonna take a videogame in a niche console into account.

>ZEED and Victory look better

No, no they don't.

Victory is just Wargreymon with Sword, and ZEED is if you take away Metal's wings and just slapped a big gun on it.

MetalGarurumon's energy wings always scream wasted potential to me.
I want it to use them like Blade Liger

>Tri hardly acknowledge 02 as canon
They're apparently going to mention Dagomon and the Dark Ocean again though

Really, how the hell did Angewomon evolve when the others couldn't, it doesn't make any sense.

OST fucking when. I need that version of the OP when they opened the gate.

They just realized they haven't had Tailmon evolve yet.
Can, but don't feel like it.

I think they could, they were just too retard to remember to do it.

They did the same thing in the first movie, where everyone fought as adults the whole movie, and despite losing every fucking time, only decided to evolve further at the very end.

Some digis aren't using their skills very often, they are just flying and punching everything. Kinda lame. And I think they change sizes sometimes.

It's a decent game, all you do is farming stuff or going into the coliseum to get your ass kicked by teams of +4

This donnut must taste really good to make her smile like that

>fought as adults the whole movie
I really hated that.

Togemon's Chikuchiku Bangbang seems to only be AoE when it isn't helpful. Could have easily hit it despite trying to evade.

It's not that the others couldn't it. The issue was everyone was trying to keep the power levels low in case of a worst case scenario where another Digimon got infected. Tailmon evolved just because they needed somebody who could hit a bit harder to hold Meicrackmon.

Consider the situation, imagine if everyone had went straight to Perfect or Ultimate.

And all their infections took over. By the time the PLOTCUBE was at the scene, the majority of the Digimon were corrupted and at the end Metalgreymon basically forced itself to Wargreymon like Meicoomon did to Meicrackmon.

Imagine if Herculeskabuterimon had been forced to hold the line against Omegamon, Angewoman, HolyAngemon, Garudamon, Vikemon, Rosemon, and Meicrackmon while not succumbing to his own infection.

Oh no. There goes Tokyo. Go Go Digimon.

I kind of assume that they can only evolve into perfects and ultimates in "special occasions", because if not then they're all retards for not going perfect or ultimate instantly, that's why Tailmon just... doing it triggered me.
But tri is pretty retarded after all.

Also they were not trying to kill Mei-chan.

I thought they were somewhere in the digital world. But since it got rebooted, unless the kids got wiped too, no fucking idea what's happening with them.

Spoiler she is evil digimon

They visited Ken, but didn't even mention the other 02 kids.

At this point I legitimately think the 02 kids other than Ken were erased from the other kids' memories.

Has anyone other than the secret government people who are clearly hiding something even acknowledged their existence?

>No Pegasmon or Nerfertimon
Feels bad

Good riddance. Get that shit out of here. Take Meiko with you as well.

Yes

Meimei did nothing wrong!

I WANT HER GONE!

>Everything 02 did is irremediable trash!
People like you are faggots. Get over it.

Does this mean Agumon will be evolving into Mugendramon or is Mugendramon the enemy in this movie?

>Mugendramon the enemy in this movie
Yes.

Tell me again why in digimon adventure the 4 Dark Masters didn't just work together and killed the choosen children all at once? You know, they deserved to lose because of this, they were dumb.

Taichi and Yamato are going to lose control of Omegamon and he's going to go evil. I can feel it....

Classic villain stupidity.

Because
don't ask, Adventure kept bullshitting new villains one after another

What will be Mei-chan's ultimate?

>Agumon will be evolving into Mugendramon
I doubt, but that would be wicked.

Who the fuck could stop a rampaging Omegamon?

mmmmh cat tiddies

Meiosismon

Alphamon, Jesmon, Dukemon, Ulforceveedramon, whatever Meicoomon's surprise Ultimate is, a combined effort from all the other kids, etc.

youtu.be/8UBd2QCkgyA
Pinocchimon did nothing wrong.

Thank you!

I wish they stayed with the original Mega evo scenes from the TV series...these new ones are a bit too static...maybe it's the generic backgrounds....

Alphamon and Jesmon or whatever the plot wants to.

I don't think they were at good terms, to begin with. They were more like gang leaders that only cared about their own territory.

Give me 3 hours and 4 cans of spray paint.

An anime with the Olympus 12 when

>You will never have a Digimon as an ex.

Looks like an applimon.

Plot

What if this fight is literally Homeostasis vs Yggdrasil, and the kids and Royal Knights are caught up between it, and it's unclear which side is right or wrong. Gennai brought the kids in to help decide the victor. The true villain is whoever the fuck Demiurge is....

I'd be fine with it I guess.

I've heard the theory of Yggdrasil vs Homeostasis being the major conflict with Tri and the Chosen not knowing who to side with.

That could work, but I'm wondering why the Sovereigns/Holy Beasts haven't tried to restore order or at least get a grip on the situation. Perhaps they were wiped out or fucked over with the infection.

>The true villain is whoever the fuck Demiurge
The digimon world has a Demiurge?

AlphaInForce is recording yourself doing a pushup and then repeating it a hundred times, and then speeding it up by 100x to make it look like you did them in a second.

It was said in the first movie, the narrator said it at the very start.

Hope CR picks it up.

>Homeostasis vs Yggdrasil
Literally one of the plot points in the Xros Wars manga.

An yeah, you're right. I forgot the first movie's intro.

That could make sense, since this movie basically confirmed that multiverse theory is a thing in Adventure.

Are the sovereigns a thing in adventur canon?
I know Azulongmon has showed up a couple times but it seems like the royal knights and Yggdrasil are the only real faction of digimon left before the reboot.

Did Mimi les out with Meiko there for a second?

Didn't the turtle looking one show up once? Or was he mentioned?

There's a pretty good chance I'm confusing it with Beyblade

He was basically the old Taichi by Part 3.

Don't question Mimi. She is just a sexual being.

Meiko is too ugly for Mimi, even her classmates are better looking than her.

>Agumon evolving into Mugendramon
>Becomes a plot point since they can't form Omegamon

Matt... you seem like you're working through some shit there, buddy. Shouldn't you be fucking Sora or Tai. Maybe both of them. I don't fucking know anymore with Tri. Ships have been turned upside down.

I think it's more like doing a pushup, then going back to before or during the pushup, and doing another one, but the original action of doing the first push up is still there.

Is that a Masaru cameo?

The lore was established but they never did anything about it. To be fair I think all of the chosen children are living in a fake world (with its own rules) created by the demiurge, or whatever the true enemy is. So the lore in 02 can't be applied here.

Yes.

>Tagiru

>WE COULDN'T FIGHT YOU PATAMON
>Let's try not to kill Mei-chan
>Imperialdramon? who the hell cares about him?

>its a memory loss episode

uuuuugggghhhhh

So, from the Quantum Sea, multiple Digital Worlds are born. Homeostasis wants to prevent the destruction of Adventure´s Digital World, if it happened, all the Digimon and other electronic life forms gets erased and the electronic network from the real world, gets fried and cannot be used again.

I want to hug heraklekabuterimon

>memory reboot episode
ftfy

He is too busy trying to keep his band together.

Man, is kind of amazing how in a single splash page the manga did a better job to celebrate the franchise as whole that Young Hunters' bullshit ever did.

Agree, that spot should've used on Tai and Zero

Taichi and Yamato beating the shit out of themselves in a good old fistfight.

Digimon isn't Digimon without both of them engaging into their classical fistfights.

I feel the last OVA will be like the S-Cry Ed final battle. With Taichi testing his recovered bravery in a last fight against Yamato just for their hearts' content.

So I guess the donut was that good, huh?

Let's all hug together anons

Oh shit reading all this comments it looks like this 3 movie finally did something good. Guess i'll watch it then

That would actually be amazing.

I have a bad feeling that image ends up becoming a foreshadowing of Taichi killing someone in a rage fit, and even having a sadistic feeling.

Hopefully Meiko.

just like p5

Toei is not that competent

I really really like the new ED song.

Not her... maybe Gabumon if he shows signs of being infected again.

And, going by the next OVA, maybe Taichi reveals he is dating someone (hopefully Manager-san) and gives Yamato carte blanche to win Sora, thus the blonde gets annoyed by Taichi's mindset. Maybe the classical fistfight returns.

Or Skullgreymon returns, but this time, it's because Taichi gets enraged at Yamato and goes too far to the point he beats him to a pulp and makes his Digimon partner be killed by his descontrol.

>tl;dr the 11yo PTSD Taichi returns, but amped up to 11.

Healed Jou is so cute.

I hope his girlfriend is real and as cute as him.

>And, going by the next OVA, maybe Taichi reveals he is dating someone
Like how Koushiro confessed to Mimi, right?

Mugendramon being there just gives me hope Millenniummon is the final boss.

>Daemon
>Dagomon
>Millenniummon
>Yggdrassil

Fuck, everyone has a shot

They will never learn.

Wait, did the nerd confess??

Me on the left

>Agumon evolves to Mugendramon
>Taichi is confused because Mugendramon was bad, Agumon should be good
>Taichi is mean to Agumon
>Yamato talks some mean shit about how it's Taichi's fault just like SkullGreymon and that he shouldn't take it out on poor Agumon
>Yamato says some shit about Omegamon again
>classic fistfight
>Sora the mommy
>she gets hurt by Yamato by accident
>the three and their Digimon get separated, Alphamon or Jesmon appear, Taichi is scared to use Mugendramon because he doesn't know if his Mugendramon is really good or bad, Yamato can't do shit, Sora steps up
>Taichi and Yamato get their shit together

There.

Wanted it on Vita. I'll probably still get it though if I have a PS4 by then.

plot twist: mugendramon was good

Never forget.

What's the point of having Taichi and Yamato fight again? Yamato always gets his ass whooped.

>Taichi was having too much PTSD about Kari to realize
>Yamato was being too much of a faggot to calmly call Taichi out on his shit without escalating it into a fight

Reboot complete user, reboot complete.

Have there ever been good virus type digimon in any anime?

Ogremon

>Agumon evolves to Mugendramon
>Taichi is confused because Mugendramon was bad, Agumon should be good
>Taichi is mean to Agumon
>Yamato talks some mean shit about how it's Taichi's fault just like SkullGreymon and that he shouldn't take it out on poor Agumon
>Yamato says some shit about Omegamon again
>classic fistfight
>Sora the mommy
>she gets hurt by Yamato by accident
>Taichi gets enraged and ends up curbstomping Yamato with killing intentio ns, his ill feelings end up corrupting Mugendramon to the Point Metalgarurumon can't do shit to stop him.
>Sora, horrified, makes Biyomon go Hououmon and enss up killing Mugendramon.
>She ends up slapping Taichi and sayong some shit about her and Yamato not being able to be friends with a monster/psycho/insane man like him.
>Taichi gives up on Darkness
>he ends up disappearing until the end of the 5th OVA, when he's revealed to be evil.

Wormmon, Guilmon

Shit, forgot to put the obligatory ftfy

>implying the power of friendship won't make Mugendramon jorgress with Metalgarurumon to form an even more broken version of Omegamon

Wait, wasn't Owikawa part of the Digital World protecting it. Also, Blackwargreymon sealed the opening.... REBOOT HAPPENED.

Oh shit.

I doubt any of that shit is even going to get a mention.

>Two Cybernetic arms, one with a double-barrel cannon

user...now I want this, and you're responsible if it doesn't happen

No, Oikawa's pointless butterfly sacrifice healed the Digital World back to life. And BlackWarGreymon only sealed the Hikarigaoka gate to stop Oikawa/Vamdemon for a day.

>6th OVA starts with a psycho Taichi with the sole intention to wipe everyone from existence.
>Yamato realizes he fucked up too hard in the 4th OVA and decides to fight against Taichi, but this time, to bring him back
>it's a more even fist fight than the curbstom beatdown from OVA 4. However, the longer the fight is, the stronger Meicramon reacts.
>Taichi finally realizes he caused the problem and decides to finally get his shit together.
>Him and Yamato overcome DARKNESS thanks to his siblings, thus Perfect Omegamon reborns.
>thanks to the chosens, Alphamon and Hackmon's help, they end up beating the true evil.
>However, all it's futile.
>Taichi realizes again everything was his fault.
>He ends up knocking out Yamato just to make him not interfere and bidding "farewell" to the chosen children.
>He, alongside Wargreymon end up sacrificing their life.
>Both worlds are saved

You don't even know what you're disagreeing to.

So why did Meiko get a digimon/vice at all? Did she see Greymon and Parrotmon?

Tri just gave me a new reaction pic.

Probably the same way Wallace got one.

sukamon & chuumon duo, some numemons (against warumonzaemon)

>Leomon will be back cause reboot
>and he'll die
>again

Probably the same reason all the International Chosen and the 02 Chosen got theirs: plot convenience.

Multiple points of contact with Earth.
Could Meikuumon's appearance be from experiments by human science?

>Implying
Sora will get Hououmon
Leomon will return as Boncho Leomon with the rest of the squad,
Then Chaosmon will rise.

It's Crusadermon, again.

Get well kitty.

They tried once, but pixiemon saved them.
Then, they became the dumb.

Fuck it! Have them fight everybody. Just have a massive slugfest to end the last movie.

Chaosmon

>DAT moment when you remembered that SkullGreymon can actually evolve into Mugendramon.

I hope not im tired of him/her.

Why is Tailmon with the crew if its a reboot? Shouldn't Koromon and the rest know from birth who Taichi and co are?

Alphamon is actually Taichi and Hikari's mom.

Plot convenience

They weren't given the Chosen programming this time by Gennai and his hooded gang.

Is Tokomon the cutest of them all?

Then Chaosmon will randomly explode due to being an unstable existance.

No.
That's Yokomon

It just rebooted the Digital World, not the events that happened within it. Everything outside of apparently the Royal Knights and Meicoomon seem to have gone back to at least some baby form.

TK is lucky patamon bit him and not tokomon

I want Tokomon to give me a blowjob.

This sounds worse than my idea, damn. Way too edgy.

This is something I think a lot of the "oh shit what if Agumon becomes Mugendramon" posters were thinking.

I know most fans would think "Milleniummon" when they hear Mugendramon, and some think WarGreymon, and others DW1, but I actually always think of Agumon first. Granted, the biggest reason for that is because of WarGreymon, but with all the shit Taichi was going through then, I've always associated Taichi and Agumon with Mugendramon more than WarGreymon himself. Sure, Mugendramon can evolve from SkullGreymon, but when you really think about it, Mugendramon looks like what a MetalGreymon would evolve into if it focused on improving itself with cybernetic enhancements.

What I'm getting at is, in the same way one would consider Omegamon and Alphamon counterparts in a sense, I think of WarGreymon and Mugendramon as counterparts, more so than WarGreymon and MetalGururumon.

Meiko is likely an Artificial Chosen Child chosen by White Fang. Meicoomon is likely an artificial Digimon designed by White Fang for an unknown purpose.

She likely functions as an anchor to keep Meicoomon under control, easy to find do to Meicoomon's volatile nature and constant memory lapses if the Next Order information we got is 100% accurate. They can't keep Meicoomon trapped but they'll know she'll always return to Mei at some point.

It's why she was the only Chosen Child outside the original 8 to remain and why her family "suddenly" moved to where the original 8 were right when shit was meant to go down.

She was an unaware plant meant to force the Children to follow White Fang's plan, which likely means Hackmon is complacent with White Fang's plan and served as a secondary tracker of Meicoomon.

Which means Kyoukomon is actually a good Digimon trying to stop whatever shit White Fang is trying and why it attacked Jesmon.

Considering Alphamon IS a counter force for the protection of the Digital World, something like causing a total Reboot MIGHT have peeved her off.

This thread isn't lewd at all.

Who the fuck is the white fang?

Read the fucking thread idiot.

>one of Appmon's main scenario writers is a Sunrise guy that worked on the Mai series (Hjme and Otome), Sora no Kakeru Shoujo and Cross Ange
Things may get weird.

my bad.

He'd lose his entire arm

The fuck is a tundra and why isn't it japanese? Fuck you CR

Tundra is Mimi trying to say Tsundere you idiot.

Maybe it's just me, but I can see Alphamon and Omegamon jogressing into Omegamon Alter-B in the finale.
Which sucks, because I was kind of hoping for a Frontier-style combination of all the Chosen

Alter has Alphamon's colour scheme, and the Garuru Sword looks a hell of a lot like the giant sword/spear/shovel Alphamon Ouryuken uses.

I know she said tsundere but CR put down tundra and made pic related up to follow it completely changing what they said.

I thought the joke was that she's become so westernized her nip isn't perfect anymore

So what did Yamato really say in both instances?

An artificial being with a fake family, you say?

She said tsundora, you deaf fucker. Yamato said her Japanese was bad and was reiterating it the second time.

He said a common line that's in every single anime ever made. Yamato was obviously talking to crunchyroll here.

I wish I was Mimi.

>Omegamon Alter-B in the finale.
>Not reviving Imperialdramon Paladin mode

Yamato wasn't saying anything about her japanese and was just saying he wasn't a tsundere, stop relying on wrong subs.

>ちっげぇーよ! 日本語不自由か!
I know what I heard.

Okay just finished the movie after getting in from work and damn was this film amazing! So much emotion I cried like a bitch. I'm sad that they all got rebooted and lost their memories of their past lives but Tailmon's lose of memories it me the hardest. She loses her memories of Wizarmon.

that scene with Patamon telling Takeru to finish him off if he goes full corrupt got to me so hard for some reason ;__;

I thought Taichi was fine in 3. He just didn't have the focus. He is the first one to rally everyone to go to the Digital World after all. I mean nothing about his worries from part 1 has been in the later parts at all

twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/779547921041633281

Is that meant to be Patamon?

To be fair, when we saw "Confession" and the focus images were "Koushiro and Takeru", the two guys with sort of notable crushes, it's kind of natural to think that was what they were referring to and not that it would mean like the dictionary definition of confession, as it, to actually admit something as wrong

Actually I think it's just being able to connect with a Digimon gives you a Digivice

>>Yamato wasn't saying anything about her japanese
The direct translation of what he said was more like "you're not speaking Japanese right"

So, is it over now or will there be more?

Yes

>Is it over now
>With that fucking cliffhanger
There's going to be 6 movies user

Having the kids meet their mons as a reversal of the beginning of Adventure with the humans knowing they are destined for their partners but the Digimon not knowing who they are, even being a little scared just like the kids were, is 100% brilliant and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Heck not only for Adventure, it turns what the franchise is on it's head. The meeting is always a human encountering their Digimon, not the other way around or it's some kind of fateful encounter. I never thought I'd say this but props to Toei

Will my ship ever get to port?

The issue with the first 2 movies was they functioned far too much as set up, while the 3rd movie is a lot more pay off.

The major flaw as always was that there was too much "High School" focus in the first 2 movies. The second movie would have been much better if it was more drama oriented and less HIGH SCHOOL/ONSEN oriented.

He has a girlfriend user

My only problem with 2 was the whole bathhouse shit. That could have been just something else, anything else.

HOLY SHIP THE SHIT WAS THERE ALL ALONG WAIT REVERSE THAT

""""""girlfriend""""""

Can't get myself to keep watching after episode 10. Shit is boring as fuck.

I'm considering skipping to the Megas and moving on.

>implying he didn't get laid after getting an Ultimate
>Koushiro commented on how happy Jo was who then said he himself evolved, meaning he finally lost his virginity to some rando offscreen girl

Your ship is just a fanfiction, user.
Get over it.

>He has a girlfriend user
>implying it isn't Orgemon catfishing him

Jyou is taken and Mimi is Meiko's.
I'm sorry, user.

This is Digimon, no one gets over shipping.

I swear to god Toei.

post yfw this fucker appears in Tri out of nowhere

I'd be okay with this.

Confession Takeru is the best-dressed Takeru.

>all those tripod/angelfire/geocities/lycos sites dedicated to shipping

Ryo and Ken need to appear and wreck shit together.

I'm more expecting Mirei to pop up.

Those were the days. I think mine is still live. It's been 15 years so who knows.

Toei got ya covered with the Takari bullshit and a bit of mon/mon too.

>Mirei
Might as well add Hiro while you are at it.

Sometimes I wonder what percentage of the web archives storage is dedicated to shitty shipping sites from the late 90s/early 00s

He's too unpopular to show up again

No, I'm serious. Ryo's whole thing wouldn't make any sense and there probably isn't nearly enough people in the audience watching this who knows what his deal is

Why? This isn't about the games.

Took a bit of digging using keywords but I found my shame.

members.tripod.com/chibi_renamon/id17.htm

I swear Takeru is a Pokemon protag who accidentally got into Digimon, with all those fucking hats of his.

Fucker should know it's just gonna lead to hair loss when he's an adult

Would you finish him off?

Justimon is worth it.

user that's lewd. Angemon on the other hand....

>MugenDramon

I AM CUMMON

wut

Hackmon is one of my if not my favorite digimon lines

I'm so glad he's getting some focus in Tri, and gonna be a main characters partner in appmon.

That reboot had me worried he would be rebooted too, but while I'm happy he wasn't I hope the others that were get their memories back.

Also wish I hadn't had Jesmons appearance spoiled, but was still hype to see

All in all, feels good being a Hackmon fan.

I was a 12 year old girl at the time. I am a totally different person now.

I'm glad they are done with the real world borefest, was about to drop this.

I thought it was really weird pairing up Koushiro and Takeru in the same movie since they have really minimal interaction, but turns out it was Koushiro's solo movie and Takeru was a plot device. Pretty happy about this turn of events, because Koushiro and Takeru are both my favorites and they deserve better than some forced pair up because the characters didn't go even.

I've been wondering why it's been taking people so long to make Tri doujins.

Why Toei, why?

>No doujins that fix the Tri character designs so they look consistent with the old show

>Chadmon

>people liking the old artstyle

That's probably not an actual doujin though.

Too busy drawing Renamon porn.

I like both.

People like the old character designs? That was one thing that Tri did right, it got rid of the giant heads, hands, and feet, and went with a better style.

Is this a chink doujin? Image search only shows chink sites.

Takeru will probably get paired with Hikari when it's time to get his character development.

Also, are they the only two who even pretend to give a shit about the 02 kids.

>check on Ken only
>the other three with siblings that would actually notice shit get completely ignored

The characters actually would go even if you don't pair up Taichi and Yamato.

Taichi&Koushiro
Yamato&his gf
Jou&Mimi
The little kids

Ken is the only popular 02 character.

>Ken is the only popular 02 character.
That's like being the winner of the special olympics

We also dodged the bullet of a Sora & Hikari movie, avoiding another "they're both girls, just put them together" scenario like in 02 with Silphymon.

Not gonna argue that, just saying it's most likely the reason he got namedropped.

>Nobody ask why that is.
Himekawa told them they had been developing their own, I doubt they realized it.

I'm still relatively mad over the complete absence of the 02 crew though. And now Emperor Ken isn't even Ken? What the hell is going on? Fuck.

>Milking the love triangle

If these fuckers go with the original pairing after all this teasing.

Hope you enjoyed Hikari and Takeru playing detective for five seconds, cause that's all the attention the 02 cast will be getting in the next movie too.

I just want some fucking answers man...!

I'm sure we'll have them by the first half of 2018

So the Jesmon at the end is obviously that Huckmon spying on the battles but which side is it on?

>Goes and talks to the Digimon instead of the Chosen Children

Pray Gennai does some info dumping or that Alphamon or Jesmon get a little more loose lipped.

What's even funnier is that Takeru lives in the same apartment complex as Miyako and Iori.

>watch the epsiode
>Patamanon says "just kill me"

this hit me harder than it should

The subs I got said "finish me off", so I assumed Patamon wanted TK to make him cum as one last gift until he goes insane.

>Reboot
>Devimon returns
>Ogremon returns
>Leomon dies again
>Andromon returns
>Etemon returns
Fuck yes

Anyone else notice that Tai, Matt, Sora and TK all wore clothes that were simmilar to their 01 outfits at some point?
I thought it was a nice touch

I know Mimi did in Determination but I can't recall those four wearing similar outfits in this one.

Matt wore it when he played the Harmonica for Gabumon, only it was full sleeves instead of a tank top

ytw she ends up being Myotismon's daughter

Ah yeah, I remember that bit.

I love Takeru suffering.

Hell, got an itch to get back into Digimon fanfic just so I can write Takeru suffering stories.

Fucked her to make Hime it was all about of a long

Fucked her to make Hime it was all a part of his evil plan Keikaku

Man, the past two movies were just pushing all the right buttons for my nostalgia, but this one did that AND was a legit good movie imo.
The only bad thing this time around is that we're gonna have to wait until february for more, fuck.

It's also funny when I think about the other big thing from my childhood that Toei is continuing and how it is the exact opposite of this.

>Patamon already died once before
>Takeru already has PTSD from that
>"Kill me Takeru plz"

this is some next level suffering

Jou regained best boy after this one.

Great to see him actually caring about everything now.

>those booty shorts she wears in the last episode
wew

He's actually incredibly popular.
He routinely beats the 02 kids on "most popular Adventure kid" polls in Japan.

Koshiro is the rightful leader now. He calls the shots and is in charge of doing the useful stuff.

Exactly. Poor Taichi.

This entire arc was great

Yeah, yeah, MVP indeed, but I have one fucking question: WHY didn't he go Megakabuterimon (and Metal Greymon went Wargreymon) before Wargreymon became infected?

I guess it goes both ways, if everyone went all out from the get go, the infected guys would've been on perfect form (and possibly Garurumon, Ikkakumon and Togemon would be on ultimate) so it'd be impossible to beat them with Vikemon and Wargreymon alone.
But, as soon as Metal Greymon became the only one not infected, if he had gone Wargraymon and Tentomon joined as Megakabuterimon right away, they'd likely managed to get everyone in the box with no drama.

I mean, great movie, but this shit just made me mad as I was watching.

How did you react to this?

Lightweight. There's an 02 fixfic where Takeru:
-got most of the old team killed and is therefore wracked with guilt and everyone hates him
-loses an eye
-gets verbally and physically abused by Hikari
-loses every fight he gets in
-gets tortured by Kaiser Ken

The author said that later Takeru was going to think he got Hikari killed, be so torn by guilt he makes Patamon dark evolve, get the resulting Devimon killed, and be forever shunned and hated by everyone.

But then she killed herself with the story unfinished...

That's something I've had a problem with in every episode of tri so far.

thats some dank Takeru hate

I shat bricks.

Consider the following

everybody keeps asking "Where are the 02s? I want to know why nobody seems to care about them!"

But remember at the end of 02, all those retard kids Oikawa infected with Dark Seeds also received D3s and digimon partners

So where are they?

>666
Mimi confirmed as the work of Satan.

Then, what he was missing?

post pic satan

It was a particularly big problem here, with the stakes so high.

Apparently it backfired and made the readers really like and sympathize with Takeru, at least going by the reviews.

Those kids and all the other "intercontinental chosen children" had to be retconned out.

There is literally no reason to focus on the originals at all if they still existed.

thats funny, because that means that Takeru is a well written character in the fanfic

Himekawa is taking care of them. Trust in Himekawa.

If we're bringing up fanfics

fanfiction.net/s/3326594/1

This one's a good'n, and still being written. Found out about it in a stream.

shit quality image but here you go

>Poor Takeru, trying so hard for no reward. He needs hugs. All the hugs.

>Words: 985,500
What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I remember this one, worth it for Miyako's chronic schlicking alone.

>jamal and tyrone got to tap this
It's not fair bros.

It should of been obvious that the 2s were important.

Its called Tri for a reason, trinary system.

I'm guessing they're being monitored as well and/or being researched the way Meicoomoon was by Professor Mochizuki.

They're probably a low priority, because they're not actually heroic. They probably just play with their Digimon and don't do anything else of note.

Maybe I dozed off a bit.

Why couldn't they use Takeru's/Hikari's D-3? Did they revert with the reboot as well?

>you have the object of your desires straight in front of you
>do nothing to get her attention
I know about the context but damnit Koushiro you blew that.

>Did they revert with the reboot as well?
No.

No reason given.

I'm not sure if it's incredibly shoddy writing, or the writers skimmed the original series.

I know the partner digimon lost their memories of their partners. But considering the circumstances of their birth (being hooked up to the crests and digivices), shouldn't they not be scared of the cast and approach them as they did in Adventures? Didn't some of them already know their names?

I recognize that office

>I know the partner digimon lost their memories of their partners.

Wait, what? when? how?

Bad wording? I meant of the humans, since the reboot returned them to their infant states

Have you watched this yet?

To be a new DID NOTHING WRONG character.

Wish Toei would sell these posters.

>Reunion: Blue
>Determination: Green
>Confession: Yellow
>Loss: Red

Wonder where we're going after that.

I have to wonder as well, she really contributes nothing at all.

I also don't get why she has a Digivice instead of a D3.

Would you a Himekawa?

So this was a good one then? Animation any better?
Also whats the status on Hackmon?

No.

More like literal semen demon.

So what does Cred Forums think about Nishijima? Is he the probably the only good person from the antagonist side?

The weak should fear the strong

good guy but he is a wimp

Was fully expecting him to develop into a total asshole because Namikawa, but he's genuinely a good person so I don't know anymore

He's got shit taste in women, though.

People eat his food, and he makes a sad face.
Not much else to him, really. He's Blandy McBlanderton.

Probably a one of the original Chosen, though. That star on his shirt (like Taichi's in season one) and the Dai/Tai prefix definitely implies "goggle boy".

She is truly something from the underworld.

So..... the infected Imperialdramon is just going to go unexplained?

There's a lot of shit in Tri that hasn't been explained yet. Just keep watching.

New thread now?

Reboot this thread

REEBOT COMPLETE: