Forced animation

>forced animation
what does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kyoani

It's a forced meme.

It's when a lot of the budget are used on one scene in one episode or something like that. There's one Kannagi episode which is famous for it, that Yamakan decided if I remember correctly

Its when kyoanus adds in a lot of a special effects to their moe cgdct to distract from their utter lack of plot, drawing ability, or need for them

Forced memes.

animation that runs on 3s or more.

Jesus Christ

>filename

inb4 meager mods

dunno what Cred Forums makes of it but to me its when the animation is arbitrarily hyper exaggerated like animation should already be exaggerated from real life but this is too much

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

It's when there's no reason for excessive animation when a still scene or only minor animation would honestly work better. is a fantastic example.

The timing is a bit weird in one cut but really, it's appropriate for her to act like that given the context.

It's just a silly way of saying something is overanimated, given too much motion in a case where less is more.

this

It doesn't mean anything.

If something has OTT movement or is jerky or whatever, why not just say that?

It doesn't make any sense just like the 'forced drama' meme didn't make much sense either

That's more like forced eating/biting.

I mean it's not like they overanimate her doing nothing, she's literally trying hard and failing to eat like a normal human beeing.

>Anime I don't like

Forced is literally just another word for contrived i.e. shoved in without being truly justified by the story/characters.

You have to look at the context of the scene and what the animator was striving to achieve in the scene, clearly this isn't a normal eating scene.

cherry picking

You have to stare into a little box with a crank on the side that makes it move

There were some scenes in the first Nanoha series where they had just a normal dinner and for some reason it was fluid as fuck and thus looked weird because there wasn't any context at all

It's the opposite of the animation technique used during the last episode of Gunbuster.

I know what people mean by it, I just don't think it's a good choice of words. How can drama or animation be 'forced' when it's all created in the first place?

Some idiot saw bad acting described as "forced" and started to use the word to describe other things despite not making sense.

forced dubs

>Forced is literally just another word for contrived
No, it's not.