youtube.com/watch?v=fRZamDg_Dw4
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_power_levels
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&start=4940
youtube.com/watch?v=868NCW0jGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=C63FAU5JKyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet you they are going to run out of colors for super saiyans before episode 100 :)

youtube.com/watch?v=HDKLvRHkGLo

So does Trunks get god ki? Why would he need it?

Based on something someone said a couple threads ago.

which is crazy trunks is going to be a monster.
>tfw trunks will have his own gohan moment and gain a new transformation.

Even then, SSB is supposed to be leagues better like almost the equivalent of a fusion power up.

inb4 the autistic anti-gohan fag arrives

I like Trunks but man other Trunksfags are getting obnoxious.

>Why would he need it?
Well, he's the only saiyan alive in his timeline and any power up will be of great help to him.

>Gohan´s iconic punch.jpg
I can't say that punch is very iconic.

Just stop you keep embarrassing yourself

Sort of reminds me of Yamcha's death pose

reminder SSB has a stamina cost

In episode 38, at about 17 minutes Hit asks Goku to transform, to which Goku says
>Oh, that drains my stamina real bad, so I'll do that later. I ain't figured out how to beat you yet, so i wanna buy as much time as i can.

samefagging

Who's the retard who made up those power levels for the cell and buu sagas?

They are not made up dumbass.

They are made by people more knowledgeable on the subject than anyone on Cred Forums is.

Some autist from Kanzenshuu.

what would a powerlevelfags x canonfags fusion look like?

You're really getting on my nerves

Daily reminder that DBS and GT are not canon.

DB and DBZ are canon.

Anyone who claims flash/vaseline digital shit is canon, is baiting. No one really thinks that.

>New (probably provisional) titles for DBS episodes 62+63:

pretty generic titles but at least they show some focus on trunks and veggie

If Toriyama didn't make them they're just some random numbers.

(You)

i really, really like this outfit

Db and DBZ are just adaptations, they're not canon. Only the Dragon Ball manga is canon.

(You)

This is late but I really hate the god powers. I'd rather have Goku train on his own. I mean Kaioken is literally God's fist so he has a plausible way of reaching that level of strength. Plus Sun Wukong fucked gods up and he wasn't a god. Overall I'm pretty disappointed

Could he do it or would he just drop dead the instant he tried it?

not canon so you can make him do whatever you want

the dragon ball manga is just a flawed retelling of the story toriyama had in his head therefore it's not canon

You were actually expecting Goku to be based like Wukong? Please Toriyama and Toei are fine with the flanderzation that's currently going on with Goku

not as good as Beater Trunks

Trunks goes Super Saiyan Rose.

Toriyama didn't have a story in his head other than the pilaf saga. He was making shit up on the spot every chapter since

>this triggers the Superfags

afk

Nah, this non canon universe has its own rules to follow.

Btw only canon dragon ball coming through.

This.

Wow we're sixty episodes in and Goku hasn't become stronger ever since he's become a god

That's from a movie though

>This is late but I really hate the god powers.
as do I
mfw toriyama came up with all the god powers and a final layer of god so that no one can ever attempt to resurrect dragon ball in the future

>Superfags
Does such a thing even exist?

Guys, I really think that you should give ningens a second chance. Some of them really aren't that bad.

Yes, its a vocal minority in these threads.

Most of them are also Trunksfags, and they constantly talk about General Black from the Red Ribbon Army.

So the reason SSB even exists is because Toriyama was nostalgic about the DQ6 hero right?

You guys ready for Trunks to ascend beyond Blue and Rose.

Are you ready for Super Saiyan Lavender

what's with niggastream and swearing

GOWASU

Toriyama is obviously a Nerafag so he made blue hair supreme

too far

>they constantly talk about General Black from the Red Ribbon Army.
That sounds like it was pretty obviously sarcasm

>tfw Trunks' hair was made blue solely so he could go Lilac
>tfw Kid Trunks' hair is lilac just so he can go Blue

Its like pottery, it just rhymes.

>Frieza final form: 3 or 6 million
>Gohan base: 57 million
How embarassing.

Frieza should have powered up to 100% buffed, Gohan would be forced to go Super Saiyan to kill him.

>not mint

Why couldn't we just stick with the normal super saiyan and just have Goku and the rest train to convert their ki into god ki?

Only iconic thing was SSJ2 transformation

>lavender
>not mint

Toriyama's story began as a rehash of Journey to the West, so the whole Dragon Ball thing is not canon.

Mint is for Pan, because she's Minty Fresh.

I'm kinda hoping half Saiyans have a different colored SSGSS form.
Wouldn't make much sense but hey Colors!

>Trunks "Super Power"
would be amusing if it was actually kid Trunks somehow. Not that that's likely to happen.

Just watch MistareFusion Dragon Ball dissection videos you retards

He has gone over this already.

Because that makes to much sense. The original is iconic while the rest are literally from deviantart

TEA

obviously he thought he was still dealing with the same kid from namek

poor frieza, constantly making returns only to get his ass kicked right away.

which reminds me in GT nappa gets offed by vegeta again

it's not natural enough without swearing, if you can't handle that then go back to eating apple sauce in your babby seat

What if Zamasu didn't entirely get his ningen genociding thoughts from nowhere? All along Gowasu has been purposely corrupting Zamasu by feeding him information of failed ningens. When confronted about his apprentice's hatred for ningens, Gowasu slyly attempted to cover it up.

the japanese raws didn't have any swearing in it though.

Who would you rather meet in a dark alley, Imperfect Cell or Kid Buu?

ok, how many here are Mexicans?

DB is a mature series for mature adult people.
youtube.com/watch?v=El2KSY9oVhA

>not Lilac

Threw this shit together as quick as possible.

kid buu. fucked either way, but it's a 100% chance cell is going to eat your ass.

Since Frieza's saga we can only gauge their power if they beat the last arc easily. Since this time we didn't get anyone at their level before training for the tournament, we don't know how much stronger they are, but they should be stronger than at movie arcs.

>tfw Hero IS SSB Trunks

>zamasu dies tomorrow

I'm not mexican

Damn, Niggastream is literally Animelabs.

Perfect Cell. Kid Buu is canon black now.

Animelabs was quite frankly simply ahead of its time, these are the subtitles the fans deserve. Not the watered down garbage seen in others.

MATURE
A
T
U
R
E

why cant gohan get a break

he deserves to win a fucking fight

Gohan gets a lot of breaks.
It's just usually the lounging around kind of break and sometimes his body.

>tfw Gohan has actually secretly been 'training' with Pan and getting Zenkai Boosts from her kicking his ass

No one other than cell has gotten a zenkai boost since the frieza saga.

Vegeta and Goku must have gotten boosts after BoG

That's the Toriyama Twist. Zenkai Boosts were never a real thing, just "what you feel in your heart, the heart" that makes you stronger.

There's no way to tell with how fucky power levels are now.
They also trained forever in the hyperbolic time chamber for no reason and didn't become noticeably stronger, they're still weaker than beerus but stronger than everyone else.

I gotcha son.

Saiyan Saga: 1 Farmer
Frieza Saga: 5 Farmers
Cell Saga: 10 Farmers
Buu Saga: 20 Farmers
Beerus: 500 Farmers
Golden Frieza: 100 Farmers
Black: 200 Farmers

>Gohanfags still trying to be relevant
>Gohanfags being Powerlevelfags
Your precious Gohan was always a failure.

He failed against Raditz.
He failed against Nappa.
He failed against Guldo.
He failed against Recoome.
He failed against Frieza.
He failed against Cell even AFTER he had won.
He failed against Yamu.
He failed against Dabura.
He failed against Buu.
He failed against Buu again.
He failed against Beerus.
He failed against Frieza once more.

Gohan is a testament to failure.

His only use now would be as a corpse.

the disease of dragon ball is how people keep latching on to their power levels as the end all be all of fighting ability

Come on man, even his fight against Cell he got jipped by Goku. Then when he fights Buu he jobs.

Still mad he and Goku never fused like they were supposed to.
I want Gohan to just fucking snap, like Negro Goku injures Pan or Videl and then just goes Mystic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8XVqvu4SA

The disease of dragon ball is the heart virus.

the only bigger failure might be vegeta, but at least vegeta is relevant. gohan and yamcha sure have a lot of similarities...

gohan was toriyama's failure as he tried his hand on some action + school drama like the rest of his peers but ended in disappointment and just brought goku back

I'm just using power level as a label.
I don't think until this point we've ever had a training break not have noticeable gains, there was always someone to function as a "before" for the before and after.
This time they just trained and fought some new guys and absolutely nothing would have been changed by them not training.
I don't think i've ever seen a completely redundant training break in this series before. Maybe the Z sword?

Fuck the person who made that, I sincerely hope she's still alive.

Meant to say who requested that

she's dead, not by black's hand but her own, she's with goku and gohan now

Suicides don't go to heaven unless they're honorabre deathus.

She committed sudoku after realizing her existence as a ningen was a mistake.

You should all follow in her footsteps.

ZAMASU

>tfw Zamasu is just SKYNET

noice

>tfw future trunks could of been lucky enough to unlock mystic mode but his luck Stat is so low he can't even get that.

super saiyan baroo makes me feel so fucking stupid. can't they think of any of other way to raise the stakes in this series other than creating new forms of something that was basically just a goofy deus ex machina in the first place?

something like this.

the whole future trunks story since the androids is just terminator minus schwarzenegger

>could of

Why was Revenge of Frieza so shit?
>Le quirky reddit robot character who cant stop quipping his cringe quotes and is always on the screen
>Frieza and company not just waiting a bit and collecting the dragonballs again to wish for Frieza to be immortal or some other shit
>Frieza being a fucking idiot and fighting the Z-Fighters when he knows how strong they are that they beat Buu and Beerus
>Underwhelming score where Frieza's army does fuck all instead of pillaging the city, just get effortlessly killed
>"Aww cool! That red devil guy looks tough! Maybe he will actually do somet-" Gets killed with one punch by cuckold gohan, despite the fact Piccolo was getting rekt by him
>Frieza not immediately going to gold form and slaughtering the Z-Fighters, instead just fucks around despite saying he wasn't going to do that
>Goku, as per usual, wrecks frieza , then almost gets killed by a gun; still no tension because everyone knows Vegeta could just kill Frieza
>Frieza blows up Earth "Aw yeah! Frieza fucking won!
>NOPE So called Death God and his quirky companion who are supposed to be neutral take goku's side because plot armour " HURR DURR WELL JUST REVERSE TIME AND YOU CAN TRY AGAIN!!!!!"

Honestly shut it off at that point, what a fucking gipped piece of shit

Pretty much.

Cell=Terminator
Black=Terminator
Zamasu=SKYNET

Beerus and Whis aren't neutral as long as good food exists. Whis also likely wants to replace Beerus with Goku.

because it was made entirely with fan service/nostalgia in mind and nothing else

(You)

freeza was the first and last good dbz villain

16 is based off Schwarzenegger design wise.

How does one even become a god of destruction?
Would goku's life become linked to the supreme kai or would a new supreme kai be born who's life is linked to goku's?

Probably appointed then trained by attendant like Kami.

I imagine it would be linked to the current Supreme Kai.

I guess Gods of Destruction can just be replaced and pop up depending on their power and who can challenge them.

BLACKED

I agree because there's only so many times that using the same transformation deus ex machina is entertaining and frieza was a truly despicable/believable villain. he wasn't born in a lab just to fight, he wasn't an awoken evil, not the boring kill all humans cliche, just a galactic emperor that would do anything to get what he wanted. RoF did him a disservice, should have kept him dead.

Underrated post. I always thought the moment where Trunks is transitioning from base to SSJ looked the best. This kind of reminds me of that.

It's supposed to be better than fusion. Trunks being able to fight side by side with Goku was fucking retarded.

>Gohan would be forced to go Super Saiyan to kill him

I doubt it, he was already Mystic Gohan by that point during the movie.

>robot

Literally who? Jaco isn't a robot.

I always loved the transitions at times where their high would go back and forth before fully transforming. I thought it was a really nice touch aesthetically.
Remember that time Vegeta managed to punch and push Beerus back as SSJ2 or Gohan and Krillin hit Frieza?

But doesnt mystic Gohan wear the orange Turtle uniform?

Great Saiyaman is before the elder kai unlock

Nope Mystic. Same thing in movie 13.

He trained future Trunks. That alone redeems all this failures.

That's only the future version though.

Who the fuck keeps making these nonsense numbers?

They are not nonsense, you are just retarded.

Power levels are based on their currency.

They're nonsense because they aren't official. Fan speculation is fan speculation.

A character being stronger than another character is fact.

The numbers that are used just signify how much A is stronger than B.

Power levels show depth.

Someone powers up or transforms and is full of confidence, sure. But HOW stronger did he get? That is the point.

I'll take it.

I'm pretty sure those are legit numbers from a guide.
even ignoring you can get an idea of how strong they are based off the fact we have multipliers and percentages to work with along with actual numbers given.
though this only applies to the frieza saga, android and up we have no idea how strong they are and any numbers are nonsense.

Oh come on. That Kamehameha number makes no sense. And where does the Genki Dama one even come from? It was also clearly stronger than that 20x Kamahameha he fired at Freeza.

Power levels are not static.
They are just a measurement of Ki.

Using the Kamehameha or any other special move is a short burst of power that goes well above the power level you have when you are relaxed and normal.

Only 4 of those numbers are actually listed in books, not counting ones like V Jump. You can get Kaio Ken x10 and x20 since Goku says it himself, but everything else is made up trash like everything else in the last near 20 years.

While I agree that powerlevel numbers should be completely disregarded after about half way through Namek saga, powerlevels have always raised while using ki beams.

Raditz specifically says that Piccolo's powerlevel was rising when he was charging the special beam cannon iirc

Just because we dont have 100% accurate numbers doesnt mean we cant try.

PLs are estimates and approximates.

You and I are between 5-10.
A fit MMA fighter or boxer could be 10-30.

Its all about relation, although Frieza´s scouter technology really does read Ki energy and output it as numbers.

>Nappa
>4000

I thought Nappa was 8,000?

Jesus christ who the fuck cares?

Hercule was the strongest man on the planet and he had a power level of 10.

Dragon Ball Z fans?

What the fuck are you even doing here.

Man,Dragon Ball threads have plummeted in quality recently
Example:posting pic related and thinking it's real,PL fags,Dubfags,"Super isn't canon"fags

man think about how much pussy the ginyu force tore up before they got put down

god that would have been a great gig

Autists.

Hercule cant even beat tournament participants in Dragon Ball.

Even his own daughter is stronger than him.

For all we know that picture is correct, Toriyama is a madman I bet if you showed him that he'd say "Yeah, that's my reason for it"

>being a subfag
>hating on canon power levels
>liking super

Triple shit taste, here is your (You).

Well considering Kid Goku could have kicked his ass when he first appeared, yeah. Hell Pilaf's was like 40 or some shit from one of the Daizenshuu, but take that as you will.

That I can understand, but that number is higher than Freeza's own maximum power. He blocked that attack with one hand, and the Genki Dama was closer to killing him.

Trying to quantify it all is ridiculous when all that matters is how strong they are relative to each other and how well they fight. Especially for anything past Namek, which I continue to see people pull out of their asses, since they've become so strong that numerical Power Levels don't represent their strength properly. Like I understand debating Trunks vs Black and Zamasu, but making up numbers for everything over and over again for shit from 20 years ago is just dumb.

This. These threads have been absolutely awful in the last few days.

blame the butthurt cellfag who constantly shitposts about gohan in every thread

Super isnt canon so its not worth debating over.

I dont know what you people expect of a general thread

Hercule is just a rehash of Pamput.

>famous celebrity and movie star
>paper-tiger fighter
>comedy relief

Threads have never been this shit before though. This current shitposter makes even the feelshit fag or the "flanderized Goku" fag look good in comparison.

I agree, the obnoxious cellfag needs to get banned or something. He is obviously shitposting and not contributing anything.

Best to just ignore him.

You remember the gohan bet guy? it's the same one cause muh gohan didn't get enough screen time and is now started saying super is canon and now spamming these power levels and bait pics left and right.

You'd think the universe would be full of a bunch more crazy shit if some guy on backwards earth can create something like cell

>Thinking I'm a subfag
If I were a fag of anything,I'd probably be a mangafag,but I don't even identify as that
>PLs beyond Frieza saga are canon
Good joke.
>Thinking Super's quality/QUALITY and anyone's opinion on it dictates its canonicity
Another good joke.Take your (you) and leave.

just post gohan pics like i do, that riles him up

Mirai Trunks is the best character.

The bet guy wasn't obnoxious like that though, his posts are always silly banter. I don't think it's the same one.

You´re right, but I still prefer to just give him the silent treatment.

Trolls get angry when you don´t feed them, as can be seen in the previous thread where nobody fell for his anti-Gohan spam.

Holy shit, stop liking things I don't like reeeeeeeee.

But really people get so fucking autistic on both sides when it comes to Gohan, its fucking dumb and now F. Trunks is getting it despite many people explaining the Black/Zamasu fight over the past few threads.

Gohan is shit.

Is there anyone who hates Piccolo? I have never someone who legitimately disliked him.

I think everyone likes Piccolo, probably because he has the Vegeta attitude minus the pride part, and all the fights he was involved in were cool as HFIL.

When Piccolo throws away his weights and cracks his knuckles you know shit is about to go down.

Piccolo is the black guy of DBZ.

He doesn't really do anything hateable.

You have not seen Dragon Ball then.

Not that I know of no, Piccolo and Future Trunks might have the fanbase with the least amount of hate honestly.

piccolo is the underrated MVP of dragon ball. I wish he would get a power up and become useful again.

i hate trunks because he looks gay

also a massive disappointment. he warns of 2 androids but turns out theres 6.

makes a badass entrance, kills frieza but does nothing else in the saga

just a medicine delivery boy

Piccolo maybe isn't relevant anymore but his moves still are. The Piccolo school still lives on through Gohan and Future Trunks.

>buruma
>gokuu

I wanted the original colour versions, only set I could find.

bulmas head is huge

Just watch MistareFusion dissection videos of Dragon Ball on youtube.

It is very informative and you will learn alot.

I mean post-DB Piccolo.

>he warns of 2 androids but turns out theres 6
Watch those episodes again, or read the manga.

Learn a lot about what?

I interrupt your regular shit posting to ask a question that will piss off that one fan ITT.
What is the point of the Kaioshin?
After just reading the latest chapter, the shin or what ever you want to call him, said defeating Buu was a task left to the God of Destruction. That makes sense but before that Xeno was the Almighty creator right? So Kiaoshins don't create worlds do they? What's the point to their existence? To watch the mortals and pass on knowledge? Because that's the only thing I can think of them being able to do.

Big bang sword beam x10?
I hope it's a sword power, or at least effects his sword powers.

Dragon Ball manga.

He covers all the arcs in a very fun and interesting way.

Looks gay how? Is it the sword thing? Because I can understand the sword thing.

shooting a kid in the head

Zeno is the King of all the universes. Kaioshins creates/looks after planets in their respectives universes.

How does he look gay?

Also time travel caused more androids to appear and he does go USSJ and push Cell back, even if Cell was fucking around, it was a fucking great moment. And now the recent episodes he's been pretty cool. He was cool in the Broly and Bojack movies too.

But I did say the least amount of hate.

I did, and it was interesting but I dont agree with him that Red Ribbon Army is the best saga.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRZamDg_Dw4

Although he did mention alot of stuff I never noticed before.

Is he currently at the Frieza arc? I gotta catch up.

Oh I thought the Kiaoshins didn't create worlds. I mean we never see them do it but I never saw in the manga specifically say other wise either.

That's cool. No substitute for actually reading it though.

Yes, he is at Vegeta vs Zarbon.

although he is a massive weeb and i hate how he calls bulma bloomer and krillin kuririn, i gotta agree his dissection series are done nicely.

never seen anyone else go so in depth about dragon ball

>Le Tenshinhan can kill Nappa meme

Nothing stated that Tenshinhan could have killed Nappa. This was a subtly hinted added line given to Vegeta in the English dub.

>This guy calls Goku by his full name but calls Tenshinhan 'Tien'

kek

He is a Kanzenshuu member so ofcourse he knows his shit.

They used Kuririn in the original Viz manga translations too.

>Power levels show depth

The only thing they show is that you'd be entertained while watching a spreadsheet.

Some members know their shit. But there are stupid people in there too, just like in any other site.

>Krillin
>75,000

Lol what? Krillin isn't a fucking Saiyan, he doesn't get zenkais. How did he go from a PL of 10,000 to 75,000 in less then a day?

God I fucking hate the PL concept. And I'm sure Toriyama does to. Second he written 2nd form Freeza of having PL of 1,000,000 he probably thought to himself "this was a mistake...."

And yeah, it's all made up bullshit after 2nd form Freeza. You'll have a shonen make up random info afterwords here and there and then the fans will vomit out their own crap, but overall it's just nonsense as said. There are no notable feats, and the ones that do exists are light years away from each other. You have a PL of 180 Roshi blow up the fucking moon leaving nothing behind, prob could destroy something as big as the Earth if he wanted to.

It's almost 3:30am, why am I talking about shit that probably Toriyama didn't even put 10 seconds of thought into when writing it down. Fuck my life.

All the bullshit he went through on Namek, that is why.

Facing tough super-powered alien warriors does more than just training.

>What lies for them ahead?

Read the manga, folks.

roshis kamehameha was 400 to destroy the moon, just a correction

nappa was 6000-8000 and only had to lift a finger to destroy an entire city

vegetas galick gun that would destroy earth had a power of 50,000

Anime is better.

Watch DB in English, 150 episodes. Get it on animetorrents.me

Zenkia isn't a thing for him but training does make him stronger

Gohan looks better in that outfit

>What lies ahead?

They meet Oolong terrorizing a village, then they meet Yamcha and Puar in the desert, then there are some shenanigans in a bus, then they meet Rabbit who turns people into carrots, then they go to Pilafs castle and the dragon is summoned, Oolong wishes for panties, Goku transforms into a giant ape, Yamcha cuts off Gokus tail, then Goku goes to train with Krillin under Master Roshi for the 21st tournament.

you forgot turtle and bulma stripping for roshi and goku getting the nimbus cloud

Gohan thread? Gohan thread.

>Yamcha cuts off Gokus tail
It was actually Puar who cut Goku tail

What's the point of the Kai's? What's the point of Kami? What's the point of Korin?

The meme of 'someone superior above me' has been going since the beginning.

>flash shit
Atleast post good images user.

what happened to Gohan Dragon? does it died?

Filler

Yamcha thought of it and ordered Puar to do that.

kaioshin actually is supposed to be the god of creation, his job is creating planets, living thing and stuff.

Puar looks like a fucking Pokemon

He is a small malnourished Snorlax.

Movie 3/4/5 and Pilaf saga filler.

>Pilaf
Dont you mean Garlic Jr?

>implying it won't be Super Saiyan Yellow

>implying it won't be Super Saiyan Black

Yeah time for me to go to sleep.

>Gohanfags still at it
Remember when he failed to catch an earring?
Remember when he let Gotenks be absorbed?
Remember when Goku saved Mr. Satan instead of Gohan?

I do.

And I remember something else.

Because my hands are so, so cold...

And the cellfag is back everyone.

>Because my hands are so, so cold
Can't wait for the great day this user will hold our hands.

I always thought vegeta was pretty close to recoome's strength since he was actually doing damage unlike dodoria and kiwi who were comparatively much closer to vegeta's pre zarbon thrashing power but were getting completely whomped anyway.

It went to filler hell with the rest of the movies and GT

Ningen Cell has Gohan genes in him.
It's why he failed.
Unlike true Perfection.

Soon enough.

Soon enough...

You guys think Bulma would have sex for the Dragon Balls?

im an oldfag and dove into super having not seen any dragonball in probably 15 years.

holy shit it looks like a fucking pokemon tournament with some scenes. every shot has 14 goofy characters i'm supposed to know about but don't seem to be adding anything really.

also why the fuck are they categorizing super saiyan levels now? it's turned into some toyetic yu-gi-oh type bullshit.

collect all the fucking hair colors

jesus christ
i just want vegeta to get the number one spot he deserves

all hail the prince

I have 9001 doujins that say yes

His power level was slowly rising throughout the saga. If he didn't die he would have made it pretty far.

>im an oldfag and dove into super having not seen any dragonball in probably 15 years.
No you're not.

>it looks like a fucking pokemon tournament with some scenes
It doesn't have nearly as good animation as that
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm

when did dragon ball get good again?

More like "where"

The manga is pretty good given the material they have to work with. The anime is, so far, utter shit.

Who needs the dragon balls?

I'm 28. I had to order DBZ tapes out of catalogs when you were still some cuck faggot's daydream

I know gay people who are openly misogynistic

doesnt goku still have the call the omni king button? how many episodes until it is at least remembered?

as many as it takes to sell all the cup nooderu

soon enough but hopefully not used like a super weapon to kill black or zamasu, goku would probably call him to fix trunks' future then the u7 gods freak out

To be fair, women do suck.
Most of them act like spoiled children.

did toriyama design the dragon though?

>DBS Ep.62 Trunks "Super Power"!
Trunks helps kuririn and piccolo plug raddishes for chichi. Chichi is impressed by his super power since he plugs much more raddishes than the other two ever could.

>DBS Ep.63 Vegetas fierce battle
Vegeta, present trunks and the pilaf gang get home schooled once again. Vegeta has trouble with mathematics as he wasn't very good with it back as a kid on planet vegeta. His fierce battle against the numbers continue here.

And guys don't? I mean, when they don't think with their penis? You must be kidding.

Cred Forums Post best OTP

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard when Trunks hair turns purple again in his God form

Screencap this, if im wrong i will hold hands with someone

Hmm there's something different about Trunks. Just got out of bed?

What were all the recent leaks again

>Episode 100 SSGSSB Raditz
Raditz has returned from hell after having trained even since he was killed back on Earth.

I hate King Piccolo and Piccolo before he fused with Kami.

He was actually very lucky. Look at Gohan, he's not only lost his mystic form, but also can't even use SSJ to its full power.
You don't want to rely on a form the author can easily forget.

Serious question, what is Gohan's appeal? I literally cannot understand.

In the Saiyan arc he was a pussy.

In the Namek arc he's a Mary sue with all the damn rage boosts.

In the Cell Games he becomes a little bitch who didn't want to fight Cell even though he ALWAYS fought before that point when he was forced to. And now that the entire universe depends on him, he doesn't want to fight. Then he's purposefully out of character as a SS2 but somehow the version of Gohan that is out of character on purpose is the version of Gohan that Gohanfags like most.

Don't get me wrong, his struggle in the Cell arc is great, but he's not very likable during it.

In the Buu arc he's likable as the Great Saiyaman but ultimate Gohan becomes a cocky cunt again and ruins him.

Future Gohan barely gets any screentime but he's alright I guess.

Gohan isn't likable and he's an incomplete character. Unlike someone like Vegeta, who has developed so much that Toriyama had to regress him slighty sometimes to develop him again, Gohan's development never went anywhere, so why does he have so many fans?

Self inserting into him and his deep potential.

Gohan is a great example of studio meddling. Toriyama wanted the show to be all about Gohan, but he kept being told "But people love Goku". I'm not saying that it would have fixed Gohan's inconsistent character, but meddling might have let Toriyama do what he wanted to with the manga to make Gohan the lead more consistently...

Maybe in another universe, on a different Cred Forums, they're talking about why we didn't get Goku back after the Cell Saga, and complaining that Super Saiyan Mystic God Blue Gohan 3 is so stupidly powerful.

Neat

Honestly the way the manga ended, with the Spirit Bomb, was great.

GT and Super should have just had Goku in a teaching role like Roshi and only fight when shit gets seriously fucked, with Pan and Uub as MCs. Maybe even have Goku quit martial arta due to something that happened as a direct consequence of his recklessness.

For me I hoped after defeating Cell he would develop more into a real protector of Earth. Before that he was all like 'I don't want to kill' but then #16 told him sometimes he just has to do that, and he should unleash his rage etc.

Buu saga Gohan wanted to help people as Great Saiyaman, and it seemed he wouldn't hold back against his enemies like in the past. Still a kindhearted Gohan, but grown up and experienced enough to take care of the opponent if needed.

Of course it went nowhere.

Oh, I won't disagree with that at all. Doesn't change that it wasn't what Toriyama wanted, and continued to hurt Gohan being worthwhile.

I do agree I think it'd have been cool if Super had Goku in a background role. Having Trunks, Goten, Pan, and Uub as the new heroes could have been an amazing show... but it's not what most fans would have wanted.

He trained a long ass time in the time chamber with Vegeta to master the blue power.

He also achieved blue/red.

Dragonball Super manga chapter 16 has been released.

The manga is so much more convincing and consistent compared to that shitty Toei Anime.

>flash shit
If you are going to try to meme at least try to have a fucking idea of what you are talking about.

And he failed there, and is completely useless now. What a waste.

>Gowasu is Zamasu's master
>Goku black has "similar" ki to Zamasu but it's slightly different
>Gowasu and Zamasu are linked
>Black holds his heart when Goku kicks him

What if Gowasu didn't die but turned evil, wanted youth, and took Goku's old body? That'd explain the ki's being similar and him and Zamasu being friends.

It's Aizen all over again. We're going to think Gowasu is dead and it'll be revealed he's the mastermind after all.

Maybe Super should just be a monthly thing, or Toyable should be the director of Super

Will Toyotaro stop fucking tracing Toriyama's panels?

I'm sure I've seen that kick before.

The way he beats up people in a raging frenzy.
He goes from a sweet nice boy to a complete badass.

Dem Chi-Chi genes.

>Toei

>doing anything right

Nope

Oh shit.
What if Gowasu is feeding him corrupt tea similar to the blackwater from DB and purposely showing him bad stuff and corrupting him.

What if that's why Goku thinks Zamasu isn't really a bad person. He's not a bad person at heart, he's just being corrupted.

>Maybe even have Goku quit martial arts

Come on

To add on, Gowasu IS trying to corrupt him by getting him to make unpure tea. The minute it becomes unpure he reveals the plan and they get Goku's body.

He showed him people are evil/the caveman world. He showed him Goku's god power. What else did he show him?

This.

seeing gohan snap and beat up surprised villains is so satisfying.

like how he kicked dodoria into a wall and saved dende, or how he fucked up frieza which is imo his most badass moment until the ssj2 scene.

>Goku predicted Tien was actually good
>Goku predicted Picollo was actually good
>Goku predicted Vegeta was actually good
>Goku predicted Kid Buu was actually good
>Goku predicted Zamasu is actually good

It all makes sense now.

>We can't have Goku have any character-changing decision, he has to remain the same idiot battle junkie

Toriyama specifically wrote him as a character who only cares about fighting and getting strong. It matters to him more than anything. If you take martial arts away from Goku he would probably just commit suicide. It's his entire purpose for living.

>he has to remain the same idiot battle junkie
Yes, yes he does.

>idiot battle junkie
>idiot

He was never an idiot.

Toriyama did something pretty ground-breaking when he killed off Goku in the Cell arc, he just didn't have the balls to keep it as a permanent thing. What would be different now?

Every DBZ kid in the 90s toonami days were glued to their television, Gohan screaming sending shivers down your spine and watching him explode into SSJ2 and beating Cell to a pulp in a sadistic manner that would make Vegeta piss his pants.

Everyone talked about it in school, it was the greatest thing that ever happened.

DBZ has been building up to that moment, the first time Gohan is introduced you shortly see his incredible power that he himself doesnt know about. The Cell Games was the climax of this.

Only subfags or underage superfags dont like Gohan, because they didnt experience the same product the majority of the DBZ fanbase did.

All the 4 main saiyan characters have a couple pivotal badass moments.

For Goku its when he went SSJ and SSJ3.

For Vegeta its when he went SSJ against #19 and when he went USSJ against Cell.

For Trunks is when he cried himself to SSJ in a very emotional scene and when he looked like Broly as a USSJ.

For Gohan its SSJ2 and his Ultimate potential unlocked against Super Buu.

There is more and this is barely scratching the surface, it doesnt count Goku´s Kaioken moments or any of the power ups or beat ups that all except for Trunks did.

Gohan also mirrors his father in that he had adventures and hardships just as Goku had in DB.

Gohan went through alot of shit and became a hard veteran through all of it. He earned the title of strongest fighter.

This post is guaranteed to trigger the Cellfag.

> the majority of the DBZ fanbase did.
The people who watched the Funimation dub don't even equate to 20% of the fanbase, you fucking retard.

this is completely untrue. He tried Gohan as the main character to start the Buu arc but the longer he wrote him as the main character the more he realised he wasn't suited for the role

Is that why the vast majority of DBZ clips and videos on youtube are the funi dub with millions of views?

Is that why the TFS Abridged imitates the dub voices and is insanely popular?

weebs in denial, as usual.

Tfs Abridged imitates the dub voices but not the actual lines you retard

because he didnt write him well.
dont blame a character for the writers shitty job.

yamcha is the best example, a great character that gets bad reputation due to bad writing and akira constantly not giving him a single shining moment in z.

>Is that why the vast majority of DBZ clips and videos on youtube are the funi dub with millions of views?
The spic dubs have more views retard. So do the nip videos if you know how to search for them (hint: don't write it with our alphabet).

Retard, worldwide sales show that though the US is a big market, it's not the biggest.

He beat up Recoome.

inb4
>REEEE FILLER!
Mangafags, nobody cares about you.

He beat the Cell Jr.

Both filler.

doesnt matter though, the funi dub is the definitive dragon ball z that gives you goosebumps and chills

latin dbz is their adaption of it and works for them. they kept the badass aspect and men still sound like men

japanese dbz does nothing to me, it is boring as fuck and men sound like women. just because dbz was created in japan doesnt mean we all have to watch it in their ugly language that dont even fit the characters.

So how far into the DBS story will Xenoverse 2 go?

>the american dub is the most popular
>no it's not
>uhhh yes it is look at youtube videos
>gets proven wrong
>duurrr it doesn't matter

Kill yourself, unironically.

Anything other than the dragon ball manga is not canon and the japanese version of the manga is the definitive dragon ball experience the way the author wanted you to experience

The way I see it, you simply watch DBZ in the language you understand and can identify with.

Subfags are dumb because they understand and identify with English nuances, yet they decide to downgrade and go with an inferior version.

Funimation lines might be cringey at times, but the VOICES of screaming Asians is the most cringe. Like you said, Japanese voices simply do not meet the expectations of muscled testosterone-filled men.

(You)

What about people who know multiple languages, Japanese and English included, and prefer the Nip version?

Is that a problem, user?

yeah, I think most gohanfags have turned into ftrunksfags, as he at least gives a shit and does what he says. a little comparison:

>danger comes upon the world
>gohan lets daddy handle the bad guys
>if dad's not around, get btfo by the enemy because lol training
>says he wants to train, to protect his family
>warms up with piccolo
>"that will do"

trunks:
>danger comes upon the world
>trunks does takes action
>if enemy is stronger than him, he still doesn't get one-shot
>when he needs help from dad and his best friend, he joins the fight and can hold his own
>strives to get better, says he wants to train and learn
>trains and learns

trunks is a good substitute for gohan.
fuck gohan, that piece of shit

unless gohan REALLY does come back and kicks ass

They aren't the core audince, the american fans have single handledly kept the franchise alive all these years.

Trunks holding his own against en enemy that far surpasses SSB is bullshit and you know it
It's like yamcha holding off 100% Power Freeza who is going in with full killing intent

If you understand Japanese culture and nuances, then that is fine.

Most subfags do not know much about Japan except that anime comes from there. Just watch DBZ in your own language or what you can most identify with.

You're quite literally retarded. The american audience isn't that big compared to the spic, french or japanese audience.

You mean chinks, who even loved the abomination that is evolution

yeah, true, it's a litte bullshit, but he's still damn good. his ssj2 form is almost as strong as goku's ssj3, that's not that bad.

>hurr why does a 3 year old toddler thrust into combat with super alien warriors not do so well!!?

and yet despite your irrational hate against him, he still is the strongest z fighter bar vegito.

trunks is nothing but a medicine delivery boy. he got cucked in his timeline and got cucked in the present one

The level of dellusion to seriously believe this.

Super isn't even licensed in America and it's selling like crazy over in Japan, shut the fuck up.

Super is not canon, so why are you surprised?

Unlike ching-chongs, western fandom has taste and integrity.

Nobody gives a shit about DBS just as nobody gives a shit about GT.

(You)

They might have the numbers but they don't understand it like an american growing up with it would do.

Even all of you are contributing right now and were are we uh? America of course. this discution is over....

>he still is the strongest z fighter
>Whis
>Beerus (yes they're a part of the crew)
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Trunks now
>Gotenks

Gohan only has SSJ1 now, he's fodder.

What about everyone on Cred Forums and other websites discussing Super? What about Japan who loves Super? It doesn't matter if they have shit taste, they're still watching it and discussing it so there are people who give a shit about it, you're just wrong.

>Even all of you are contributing right now and were are we uh? America of course. this discution is over....
None of us are contributing to anything, you moron.

We're all watching Super illegally. Toei is profitting absolutely nothing from us viewing the show.

None of those is canon

>not canon
>not canon

>SSJ3 Goku: 32,000,000,000
>Mystic Gohan: 90,000,000,000

>not canon

>SSJ3 Gotenks: 44,000,000,000

You are embarassing yourself.

The american version,especially the Funi dub completely changed Dragon Ball,how can an american growing up with it understand it better then any japanese kid who watched the ORIGINAL version?

Localizations are a good thing though, an american kid wouldnt understand japanese culture and nuances
And the american version is the definite one

I'M TALKING ABOURT CULTURAL RELEVANCE MORONS.

You do realize these numbers are not official? Quite literally headcanon senpai

Cred Forums is full of weebs that dont even lift or got encouraged to workout by watching DBZ.

Japanese people are known to have shit taste, they are easily entertained by the simplest things.

>SSJ3 Goku: 32,000,000,000
>Mystic Gohan: 90,000,000,000
>SSJ3 Gotenks: 44,000,000,000

>using non canon powerlevels
>saying I'm the one embarassing myself

Gee, Super threads have really gone downhill haven't they?

Who of DBZ villians would have redeemed themselves had they've been given the chance?

I genuinely think Radtiz would have turned to be a good guy had he been in the same circumstances Vegeta had. When you think about Vegeta/Nappa were much worse than him. They outright started attacking earth and didn't want to have it peaceful. Radtiz on the other hand didn't attack anybody and tried to convince Goku to join him by talk. He also didn't try to hurt Gohan, even after taken a devastating headbutt from him.

But they're still people discussing it so you're still wrong.

Super threads have gone to shit ever since the faggot who says Super is non-canon and the other faggot who keeps posting his shit power levels and acting like they're legit showed up.

I'm even starting to miss the Zamasu and Kaioshin lewds, Jesus.

SSJ3 Goku is not stronger than Super Buu.
SSJ3 Gotenks is barely stronger than Super Buu.
Mystic Gohan TOYED with Super Buu.

Maybe watch DBZ instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

Check the wiki tier list or the Kanzenshuu PLs and they all say Gohan is the strongest non-fused fighter at the end of Z thanks to the Elder Kai unlock.

But you can also stay in denial.

It's the same retarded 12 year old

Gohan may be powerful but he's still a shit fighter for having toyed with Buu and letting him absorb Gotenks and Piccolo :^)

Whats your point? Goku and Vegeta would be worse off since they are half as strong as Gohan at that point.

That was Toriyama's fault not Gohans.

It's true Toriyama said Gohan is the strongest non-fused character in the series after he gets mystic.

It doesn't really account Vegito and Buuhan.

Regardless though, you're retarded if you think those numbers are real.

>Commander Red
Redeemable
>Tao
Redeemable
>King Piccolo
Irredeemable, literally evil incarnate.
>Raditz
Redeemable since Vegeta was.
>Nappa
Redeemable since Vegeta was.
>Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, Ginyu Force
Probably all redeemable
>Freeza
Irredeemable, was given another chance in Resurrection F and wasted it.
>King Cold
Probably irredeemable
>Dr. Gero
Probably redeemable
>Android 19
Depends on Gero
>Cell
Freeza's cells, irredeemable
>Super Buu
Probably redeemable, but very hard
>Kid Buu
Irredeemable, evil incarnate
>Zamasu
Redeemable
>Black
We don't know yet

>He also didn't try to hurt Gohan
This is a lie, he tried to kill him but Goku stopped him with a full nelson.

>Muh...muh Gohan! They ruined him! Fuck Toriyama!
Stay mad senpai

Vegeta is a shit fighter because he let Cell become perfect.

Goku is a shit fighter for letting all his enemies (no matter how evil) live.

Good job user, you just figured out all characters have strengths and weaknesses.

Ginyu.

Gohan being the strongest is a fact.

Those powerlevels you posted are pulled straight of your ass, that's what people are complaining about.

Retard.

Raditz said that he would murder Gohan if Goku didn't bring him 100 dead humans

the fuck you on about? is this a meme now?

Goku himself said Zamasu isn't a bad guy.
He spared all those other people and they became redeemable.

Chances are he's not even bad and Gowasu is the real mastermind.

I said Zamasu was redeemable.

Super Vegito: 400,000,000,000
Super Buu (Gohan absorbed): 200,000,000,000
Super Buu (Gotenks absorbed): 120,000,000,000
Mystic Gohan: 90,000,000,000
SSJ3 Gotenks: 44,000,000,000
Super Buu (Piccolo absorbed): 42,000,000,000
Super Buu: 40,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku: 30,000,000,000
Kid Buu: 30,000,000,000
Majin Buu: 25,000,000,000
Vegito: 8,000,000,000
Majin/SSJ2 Vegeta: 8,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku: 8,000,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan: 5,700,000,000
Kibito Kai: 5,600,000,000
SSJ Gotenks: 5,500,000,000
SSJ Goku: 4,000,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 4,000,000,000
SSJ Gohan: 2,850,000,000
Dabura: 2,800,000,000
Supreme Kai: 2,300,000,000
Piccolo: 1,200,000,000
Yakon: 640,000,000
SSJ Kid Trunks: 525,000,000
SSJ Goten: 500,000,000
Gotenks: 110,000,000
Gohan (Z Sword): 90,000,000
Goku: 80,000,000
Vegeta: 64,000,000
Gohan: 57,000,000
Kibito: 56,000,000
Kid Trunks: 10,500,000
Goten: 10,000,000
Tien: 250,000
Krillin: 240,000
Pui Pui: 180,000
Spopovitch: 30
Yamu: 28
Videl: 21
Hercule: 10
Punta: 8

Based on the manga, after extensive and diligent research on the original source material, interviews with Toriyama, official books that showcase power levels and basic logic and common sense.

>not canon
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

death of the author

Chichi: 1,000,000,000,000

I traveled in time and asked Jesus Christ.

Quite literally doesn't matter when talking about what is "canon" in someone's work

>death of the author

Now it's just getting funny.

The manga confirmed that Trunks is stronger than Goku in base form, no idea why people still refuse to believe that

>Tao
>Redeemable

Nah. Guy was a huge cunt and had no sympathy for the human life whatsoever.

Even after his defeat he returned in the 23 tournament to try to kill Goku yet again.

>Cell
I'm pretty sure Cell didn't really care about being evil, Earth or whatever, he just wanted a good fight. He said he was going to destroy Earth (before Cell Games) because he wanted people to show up and fight him.

YOU again

Wrong.

Vegeta (Great Ape): 100,000
Goku (Kaioken x3): 24,000
Vegeta: 18,000
Goku (Kaioken): 16,000
Gohan (Great Ape): 13,200
Goku (after training): 8,000
Nappa: 6,000
Piccolo (after training): 3,500
King Kai: 3,500
King Yemma: 2,000
Tien (after training): 1,830
Krillin (after training): 1,770
Raditz: 1,500
Yamcha (after training): 1,480
Gohan (after training): 1,320
Saibamen: 1,200
Yajirobe (after training): 970
Chiaotzu (after training): 610
Goku: 416
Piccolo: 408
Kami: 320
Mr. Popo: 300
Tien: 250
Krillin: 206
Korin: 190
Master Roshi (buffed): 180
Yamcha: 177
Yajirobe: 168
Chiaotzu: 152
Master Roshi: 139
Chi-Chi: 130
Farmer with shotgun: 5

Please stop posting your headcanon and kill yourself.

Cell made the same mistake Vegeta did, letting your enemy transform.

Nigger literally tortured Gohan both mentally and physically to get a good fight and then when he was defeated he not only refused to admit he wasn't perfect, when he had the chance to fuck off and go train following his self-destruction, he just came back to try to kill Gohan again.

He's irredeemable.

>#16 with Goku
I'm pretty sure #16 would murder Goku the first thing in the morning.

Fuck off everything after Namek is made up.

These are only official powerlevels:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_power_levels

Facts dont care about your feelings, my SJW tumblrite friendo.

What's this from?

Looks like the 23rd tournament.

But Piccolo got replaced with Cell.

Probably made by a fan. The pose Goku does is the same as when he gives Piccolo a Senzu Bean (back in DB).

Oh yeah I was agreeing with you.

I think Gowasu is going to be Black, corrupting Zamasu to do his bidding. He's the one who showed him everything. The time rings, Goku's god ki on godtube, the Super Dragon Balls, the fighting cavemen, etc.

If Black has similar but different ki to Zamasu, then chances are it's probably because Zamasu got his training from Gowasu. Gowasu probably stole Goku's dead body. Why else would Goku think he's still not evil?

It'd be pretty easy to rewrite that part of his programming

SSJ2 Gohan: 7,500,000,000
Super Perfect Cell: 7,500,000,000
Perfect Cell: 4,500,000,000
MSSJ Gohan (enraged): 3,750,000,000
Cell Juniors: 2,000,000,000
MSSJ Goku: 2,000,000,000
USSJ Vegeta: 1,800,000,000
USSJ Trunks: 1,700,000,000
Semi-Perfect Cell: 860,000,000
Android #16: 500,000,000
Piccolo (fused w/ Kami): 360,000,000
Android #17: 360,000,000
Android #18: 350,000,000
Imperfect Cell: 320,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 280,000,000
SSJ Goku: 270,000,000
SSJ Trunks: 255,000,000
Piccolo (without weights): 180,000,000
Mecha Frieza: 150,000,000
King Cold: 120,000,000
Dr. Gero: 100,000,000
Android #19: 70,000,000
Vegeta (after 3 years): 5,600,000
Goku (after 3 years): 5,400,000
Piccolo (after 3 years): 5,000,000
Gohan (after 3 years): 3,000,000
Krillin (after 3 years): 150,000
Tien (after 3 years): 120,000
Yamcha (after 3 years): 100,000
Goku: 3,600,000
Trunks: 3,400,000
Vegeta: 2,800,000
Piccolo: 1,800,000
Gohan: 250,000
Krillin: 75,000
Tien: 60,000
Yamcha: 50,000
Chiaotzu: 13,000
Hercule: 10

Reminder that these powerlevel charts are fake and were made by just some random guy on Kanzenshuu

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&start=4940

Stop falling for the autist and his charts.

The buttmad cellfag is back everyone.

point and laugh

Why do you think Vegito is that weak, when he was kicking the second strongest character
(Buuhan's) ass in his base form?

That was anime-only.

In the manga base Vegito gets thrown into the rocks but doesn´t worry because he knows he can beat Buu by simply going Super Saiyan.

He don't think. He just make things out of his ass.

I don't care about Cell whatsoever, but whatever make you sleep at night.

its based on the manga. base vegito beating buu only happens in the anime. the official power level chart user posted is based on the manga and original source

>short hair

It saya "7 years later" though,and everyone looks like they do in the Buu saga after it
It looks like something from the NES RPGs,perhaps a mod?

>SSJ2 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta = base Vegito
>weak

Consider that base Goku and base Vegeta were around 70,000,00. A jump to 8 billion is huge.

RIP GOWASU, PRAY FOR GOWASU GUYS... HE DIES TODAY. IM SAD :(

no one cares about super.

this is a thread about canon dragon ball, not fan-fiction

He will be reborn as black so everything is fine

The fucking thread is called "Dragon Ball Super"

>Thread name:Dragon Ball Super
heh

Do you have the Namek saga list? My friend says Ginyu is as strong as Frieza first form.

Ginyu was 120,000
Frieza's first form was 530,000

SSJ Goku: 150,000,000
Frieza (Final Form 100%): 120,000,000
Goku (Kaioken x20): 60,000,000
Frieza (Final Form 50%): 60,000,000
Goku (Kaioken x10): 30,000,000
Frieza (Final Form): 3,000,000
Goku (after healing): 3,000,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost #3): 2,400,000
Frieza (3rd form): 2,120,000
Piccolo (fused w/ Nail): 1,260,000
Frieza (2nd form): 1,060,000
Gohan (enraged): 1,000,000
Frieza: 530,000
Goku (Kaioken): 180,000
Captain Ginyu: 120,000
Gohan (Zenkai boost #2): 100,000
Goku: 90,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost #2): 60,000
Recoome: 46,000
Jeice: 44,000
Burter: 42,000
Nail: 42,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost): 30,000
Zarbon (Transformed): 28,000
Gohan (Zenkai boost): 25,000
Vegeta: 24,000
Zarbon: 23,000
Ginyu (in Goku's body): 23,000
Dodoria: 22,000
Cui: 18,000
Gohan (Potential unlocked): 14,000
Krillin (Potential unlocked): 13,000
Guldo: 10,000
Namekian warriors: 3,000
Krillin: 1,800
Gohan: 1,500
Frieza's soldiers: 1,400
Namekians: 1,000

Tell him he is wrong.

Trunks is such a useless weak piece of shit.

Medicine delivery boy, I like that one.

He looks cool though.

When Trunks first appeared he looked like a real 90s city-boy. It was a fresh change from all the hairy uncultured saiyans and slug people.

to be fair Future Trunks is the most reasonable or smart Saiyan. he doesnt fuck around whereas the other 3 have some glaring personality issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=868NCW0jGrU

always loved how he blew his load all over #18

as a kid i thought he looked really american when he killed frieza.

>what did he mean by this

looks american as fuck

Literally no one liked Gohan when they first watched this as a kid. He was always an annoying little faggot.

How mentally fucking disabled do you have to be to be a gohanfag?

what way

(You)

> He was always an annoying little faggot.

This is what I used to think when I was a kid. But I hadn't really understood that he was a 4 year old in constant life or death situations. Even as he got older he was still nearly killed or in danger.

Even with all his great power, he's still a child.

I love Nadolny´s voice.

You have shit taste.

Holy crap, someone actually drew what I said black could have done to future chichi

youtube.com/watch?v=C63FAU5JKyE

this is why you giant clueless idiot

found the mexicunt

Careful, you´re gonna trigger the subfag.

i'm dutch actualy

Even Vegeta shits his pants when Gohan goes berserk.

both attacks still failed to even do any damage to frieza

It was still a hype moment.

>that barrage of blasts measured at nearly 2 million
>coming from a 200,000 kid

bra 8 years old
goten 16 years old
no wonder vegeta takes offense

Ki blasts never work. Just ask Vegeta.

He has a record of spamming blasts and when the dust settles the enemy has no scratches.

They look cool though.

But Saiyan girls mature faster, user. Even if she's 8 her body is old enough!

How many loads do you think Marron has taken?

that's krillin's ex girlfriend, maron

thats fucked up man why would you do this

>Two half-human/saiyans mating

How Powerful would their offspring be?

Goku Jr
Vegeta Jr

GT is not canon, just like Super.

in a different thread yesterday.
i asked what people thought happened to future chichi, or if black paid her a visit.
people had some ideas.
i suggested black did the same thing to her as ainz did to clementine in overlord.
and someone up and drawned it

they didn't even know what super saiyan was. they just thought it only turned their hair blonde

pan was only 1/3 saiyan and she was the offspring of a half saiyan and a human
would the offspring of 2 half saiyans also be a half saiyan or less?

They were more Human blood than saiyan.

how dare he use a technique similar to his father
what do you think martial arts are

off springs of 2 half saiyans would just be another half saiyan

why was vegito's base form so strong?
as powerful as a ss2 in base form during dbz is fucking insane

Super is canon tho

the anime dragged out fights for so long

in the manga it was over quite quickly

Gohanfag why do you still come to these threads? They're meant for discussing Super yet you hate super and anything related to it. You still cling on to a former version of a character that is largely irrelevant, who didn't amount to anything even in his prime, and who is now just brought up to make fun of. All day long all week your shitty underage statements are proven wrong which then results in your macro image/bait postings. You have to be trolling at this point because for someone to be this delusional and dedicated over fucking Gohan is just sad. What's the fucking point? No one likes you, barely anyone likes Gohan. Stop coming here and go make your own "Gohan" threads.

Just like one piece, actually one piece learned from dbz

Gohan is inferior stock because Goku fathered him before becoming a super saiyan. Technically speaking, Goten has far more potential. Hell even Pan has more potential than Gohan.

Whatever spawn Mai and Trunks manage to produce in the future will have even more potential because Future Trunks is approaching God level and likely will achieve a god form of his own in the near future.
The saiyans that lag behind purely on being inferior genetically are Goku and Vegeta. They stalled for years after Buu and only reached their current levels by cheating the system. Trunks and Goten are canonically the most talented in the series. To the point that Vegeta considers it a huge waste for them to have that kind of power. Future Trunks is the son Vegeta wishes he had. A Trunks that isn't a lazy, flippant and spoiled child. A Trunks who is realizing his potential and honoring his father as the sole survivor of the saiyan race and its last prince.

>pan was only 1/3 saiyan and she was the offspring of a half saiyan and a human

That's not how genetics work.

The offspring of a half saiyan and a human is a quarter saiyan.

>chichi with a big booty
BLACKED

When fusing people think it's just 1+1 equals the power of two. When in fact when something fuses together there is far more to it that was the previously seperate.

>They stalled for years after Buu and only reached their current levels by cheating the system
vegeta kept training and surpassed goku

then he learned to not leak his ki with whis training and other training, not cheating the system at all

Not that user But I think genetics go beyond the fraction principle

You're simply retarded. 3 of Pan' grandparents are humans and 1 is a Saiyan. She has 4 grandparents. How much of a saiyan is she, retard?

They don't, devoid of selective pressures.

See the Hardy–Weinberg principle.

I honestly thought his base form was stronger than that. at least stronger than fat buu.

Vegeta gained god mode by taking in Goku's residual god mode ki.

>>being a subfag
Yes, fuck Funi
>>hating on canon power levels
Literally worst thing to happen ion shonen. Akira admits this, and (you) niggers eat it up like shit served on a platter.
>>liking super
Yes, because it is legit decent, Dragon Ball decent. GT can fucking die in a fire.

Super Saiyan rainbow when?

You are easily butthurt when some one shows a difference of opinion. Especially when you lack reading comprehension, I said I think genetics go beyond the fraction principle. Best check who really is retarded before sperging off like an angry chimp.
I see thanks for the info.

Goten and Trunks didn't get redesigned because Toei don't care about them.

Can't they just use the History of Trunks on for present Trunks?

i think vegetto's base form is around mystic gohan or buutenks level of power.
his ssj far surpassed buuhan

It says genotype remains constant, does that mean an ancestor gene will remain constant while additions of new genes are brought in? Or it means constant change?

Back isn't high school everyone was always upset with me because I thought SS3 looked dumb.
Fuck you guys, it does look dumb!

at the end of this arc or the end of the show. supreme kai of time shows up to take trunks with her.
because his messing with time created all these troubles for her to deal with.
would tie in nicely with xenoverse

user, that's THE Gohanfag. He's a blatant shitposter and troll that masturbates to Gohan. Just ignore his posts, he only replies with one of his three saved images anyway.

I'm sorry, but xenoverse will never be canon. No offence to you of course.

>the god of destruction is supposed to be the one handling planetary destruction and protecting it from other assholes who go around busting planets
>Beerus said fuck it and took a 20 year long nap, leaving destruction to Frieza and not giving a fuck about threats
Beerus is such a shitty god. Champa is clearly better.

in dragon ball online all humans had a bit of saiyan dna in them. (and using the dragon balls you could wish for super saiyan)
this means goten, trunks, bra and pan fucked arounded like crazy

champa spends more time eating and being a bigger dick towards other people.

Or they just had many children. DBO does take place many hundreds of years after DBZ. Could be that their descendants had to repopulate the earth at some point.

Champa needs to lose weight.

No, it means that if your population is 75% Human and 25% Saiyan and there are no selective pressures (i.e. the average saiyan breeds as much as a the average human), the proportion of the genes in the population will remain 75% Human and 25% no matter how many generations pass and how much mixing happens.

Jackie Chun
>barely stronger than Yamcha
>weaker than Krilin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

Pan doesn't even have a tail though. Those 1/4 saiyans are clearly a whole different can of worms.

>trunks getting ssg powers from zero training

this is why this series is shit like Bleach

Neither did Trunks or Goten

Get used to it. Hard workers are schmucks and the real power will always be in the hands of the genetically blessed and talented.

Toriyama stated that the tail was a 50/50 chance thing. You'll have to look that interview up on that dbz site kanezenbushu what ever.

like how Goku got it

Trunks had a tail in some pictures as a baby. Goten we don't know about because we never saw him grow up.

toriyama specifically mentioned how the tailless half saiyans are stronger than tail ones, trunks/goten didn't have tails

he also got lazy and didn't want to bother with drawing tails all the time.
or ssj hair, in the frieza vs goku fight the hair moved like actual hair.
cell saga and onwards it was unmoving spikey mess

>Trunks had a tail in some pictures as a baby.
You lie!

I miss when Super threads were just full of Gowasu posting.

Toriyama: Oh shit I forgot that saiyan are supposed to have tails. Better make up an excuse
Kanzenshu: Tailless half saiyans are literally gods

>those bare legs

Should had kept the left form.

Fucking Krillin's manlet genes

Just ignore the Cellfag, dont give him any (You)s.

So if a 1/4 saiyan fucked another 1/4 saiyan, the genes would remain the same. But if a full human had sex with 1/2 saiyan then it would make the 1/4?

wrong

First chapter Goku 13
Goku when killed Piccolo 17
DBS Goten 12
DBS Trunks 13
Teen future Trunks 14
Cell Game Gohan 9 (also he's short)
Marron 8

Anime screwed up the timeline, manga is in AGE 779 yet

+Couldn't old kai unlock Trunks power like he did with Ultimate Gohan?

Trunks mother is not a fighter, so no.

Gohan is a special case because both his parents are strong as fuck.

Undeniable evidence that Black is Goten right here.

Old Kai didn't have a chance because he was turned into stone as a sword.

mentioned in his interview with daizenshuu

But I mean in the current timeline.

I thought his power was like that because he is a half breed.

Yes.

But there may be be different types of hybrids anyway, not every 1/4 Saiyan must be the same as every 1/4 Saiyan. They both have a 25% Saiyan genotype, but the specific set of genes inherited from either parent may be very different.

yeah but the old kai from the present could do it.
but trunks achieved power by his own, so his potential might not be that great.
the only reason gohan got such a huge increase (even old kai was suprised by that) was because he had so much untapped potential because he never trained to unlock it himself.

if goku instead of gohan got his potential unlocked in the buu saga he would have only been a little stronger then his ssj3 form.(still weaker then super buu)

Alright guys how much you betting for another vegeta job episode?

In the end the power potential of the child is dependent on the power the parent had acheived when the child was conceived.
Gohan was canonically the strongest Z fighter at the end of DBZ. So logically his child will start showing powers and be capable of reaching a higher level than Goten and Trunks. Future Trunks and Mai's spawn however will be God of Destruction material.

Vegeta winning a major fight its like yamcha reaching above the round of 16.
Its non existant. Akira just loves blue balling them vegetafags for keeping him alive.

Adstrueer flikker

Expanding on that point, the first generation hybrids (i.e. 1/2 Saiyans in this case) are very likely to be very similar among each other. But second generation hybrids (1/4 Saiyans) would be far more varied.

The most interesting hybrid to try would be the offspring of two first generation Saiyans, since those could exhibits purely Saiyan (homozygous recessive) traits alongside purely human traits, unlike plain first generation hybrids which are mostly heterozygous.

If a geneticist was writing Dragonball he would probably make the offspring of two half-saiyans have the insatiable battle-lust Goku and Vegeta share as pure Saiyans but none of the hybrids seem to have.

This all assuming DB runs on anything like real life genetics.

t. I work in genomics and breeding

Its 100% sure he is gonna fuck up. My hopes are low as low as gohan comming back to action and save the day.

>The most interesting hybrid to try would be the offspring of two first generation Saiyans

*two first generation hybrids (i.e. half-saiyans)

The thing about jobeta is that hr is a running gag. And once that has been established there is no going back. Just look at yamcha.

Both goku and vegeta got wrecked by black. Are they gonna train some time in the room of spirit of time? Or will trunks die and vegeta get a not significant rage boost like in the cell saga. I will say vegeta will get an assist. He never gets the major kill.

Yeah but you forget that Goku has a transformation that multiplies his power x50 so he would have been a far better choice Son Jobber

if saiyan & human offspring give such a great potential.
would it also work with other species?
ignoring that kaioshins are born from a fruit, would a saiyan & kaioshin offspring have great potential or would it be far less then a human hybrid

Does Black's existence mean that Goku is truly the strongest around

Uh-huh

Never never get your hopes up with vegeta phd in jobbing.
He is just gonna cry like a bitch again mark my words.

the x50 thing was made up by the daizenshuu guys. toriyama never said how big a boost it was.
hell he originaly said when asked how much stronger ssj goku was compared to before going ssj against freeza
toriyama just said 10 times stronger then before (but didn't clarify if he meant base goku or kaioken x20 goku)
daizenshuu nerds got upset said 10 was way too low and that it should be 50
toriyama just said yeah whatever

>DB Super autism power levels

Whis 870.000.000

Beerus 580.000.000

Black 8.200.000
Rose Black 410.000.000

Goku 8.000
SS Goku 400.000
SS2 Goku 800.000
SS3 Goku 3.200.000
God Goku 400.000.000
God blue Goku 408.000.000

Vegeta 7980
SS Vegeta 399.000
SS2 Vegeta 798.000
God blue Vegeta 406.980.000

Trunks 31.500
SS Trunks 1.575.000
SS2 Trunks 3.150.000
Hypothetical god blue Trunks 1.606.500.000

Vegeta relevant?
Hahahaha nah eternal prince of jobbing

I think it was stated that human hybrids are that much stronger because they have stronger emotions than your average saiyan and are better and controlling energy, even though they don't have a lot of it. Coupled with a saiyan's near death power ups and rapid growth, you get a hybrid that is much more capable than either of its parents. So from this we can gather that a half saiyan with a ridiculously high level parent will always be much stronger than any other form of saiyan hybrid. Perhaps only a Frieza and Saiyan hybrid might be superior. Although there are rumors that Frieza already has saiyan ancestry. Him turning golden only supports that rumor.

>Caring about non canon fanfiction
Kys

gohan in the few months between beerus ariving and frieza coming back lost acces to his elder kai unlock power and ssj2. he struggeld to turn ssj
so yeah he got massively weak.
when vegeta suggested bringing gohan along for the tournament as a fighter, goku said no, he's a total bookworm now that even lost his gi

Who knows, it's ridiculous that humans and saiyans can interbreed anyway.

Toriyama say "my feeling when I drew was like 10 times stronger", he was referring to his appearance, his look, nothing more.

Vegeta is just there to get us warmed up and pumped for the goku fight. He aint shit and never was. He probably just gonna by goku some time to get enough ki together or some shit.

ssj goku only 400.000
when frieza back on namek in his first form was at 530.000

He wont even last the whole episode hahaha.

Gohan 45.000
SS Gohan 2.250.000
SS2 Gohan 5.500.000
God blue Gohan (achieved on his own): 2.250.000.000

Powerlevels fluctuate wildly depending on circumstances. Any given half saiyan can supress his power to the point of being near undetectable.

At least vegeta is still keeping up with goku unlike other characters... right guys?... guys?

yes the weakling that struggeled against frieza mooks and got 1 shotted by frieza is stronger then the others.

keep dreaming fanboy

I hope you powerlevelfags realize the real reason mystic Gohan was superior to Goku was because SSJ3 isn't sustainable and loses power at a really high rate but their power isn't that far from each other although I admit that Gohan was the stronger one.

Because he didn't transform

goku just uses vegeta as a test dummy these days.
allows vegeta to attack the new bad guy.
watches vegeta get his shit kicked in, so goku can learn the moves of the new bad guy

Old Kai said that transforming wouldn't increase his power by much you retard. Gohan can't grow more powerful since he already realized his full potential

>When will the suffering end?
when dragonball ends lol

he whent from using elder kai unlock power in BOG to being barely able to use ssj in ROF
he got so weak he looked like a skeleton

>scale

He can still tranform and he does in Battle of Gods. In the actual manga old Kai told him there would be no point in him tranforming because he's already so powerful. Gohan neglected his training and his power went to shit after Buu however.

Not everyone who uses this site is an american, numbnuts.

Even if he transformed he would have lost. Hell fucking Goten could probably beat him at this point

that just is gohans character.
he gets power handed to him and then wastes it because he rather reads books.

even yamcha or mr satan could kick his ass these days

Of course. Super Saiyan transformations are only as good as the base form is. If you're a super saiyan bajillion, but then proceed to not train or eat well for years you'll waste away and your stronger forms will likewise suffer. This is evident in how SSJ3-level Vegeta was capable of pushing Beerus back for a bit, while Gohan who should've been well above an SSJ3 by the end of DBZ couldn't do shit even after going SSJ, which should be beyond his base form in mystic.

Goku should just wish for eternal youth so he can keep fighting

vegeta was only ssj or ssj2 with a rage boost that some how made him stronger then ssj3 goku

Did Toriyama mistake Vegeta for Gohan? I thought the rage boosts was Gohan's awful gimmick

Because his base form was stronger and he got insanely furious. Now that you mention it, Goku is normally the composed one of the pair.

Goku struggled against a split up Buu.

Gohan effortlessly destroyed full Buu.

Goku mentions that Gohan is stronger than full Buu (with Piccolo and Goten Trunks defused absorbed).

Why do you always reply to the Gohanfag?

More than half of these threads end up being about Gohan.

Actually... looks like Gohan has regained its "ultimate form". "The godly ki" works differently than normal ki, because otherwise SSG Goku could not surpass SnS Gohan. So... SnS Gohan can become stronger using godly ki.
If he is (example)... 6 times stronger than SS3 Goku? He is about... 19.200.000? Using this scale

no mystic Gohan = shit
SnS Gohan = 19.200.000
SnS god Gohan = 960.000.000.000
SnS blue Gohan? 979.200.000.000

Fortunately Gohan will not fight anymore, even if Gohanfags can't assume it

How can Vegeta know that by then?

ssj3 goku could have beaten fat buu
he stood no chance against super buu (no one absorbed)
he struggeld against kid buu (the pure buu) and thought he could win at full power, but kid buu was just toying with him the intire time.

gohan with the elder kai unlock outclassed super buu (no one absorbed)
got his ass kicked by super buu (gotenks & piccolo absorbed)
goku thought gohan could beat super buu (with piccolo, trunks and goten absorbed)

even gohan would have had problems with kid buu

>Goku struggled against a split up Buu.
When he fought Buu it still didn't split up yet
>Goku mentions that Gohan is stronger than full Buu (with Piccolo and Goten Trunks defused absorbed).
I said I admitted that Gohan was stronger but I just wanted powerlevelfags to realize the difference isn't as big.

the difference between god ki and normal ki is quality so stop with the fucking power levels

what went wrong?

also compared to the other z-fighters.
gohan has Always been a shitty fighter. he isn't skilled like the others.
sure in pure power he was the strongest unfused one. but in terms of skill he ranks as one of the lowest.

goku or vegeta could beat him easy with their superior skill.
even tien or krillin are more skillfull fighters

With that split up I mean that it was still Fat Buu with his inner power struggle.

Later when he splits up into evil and absorbs fat buu he becomes stronger since he now has 100% control.

Goku started off a bit more powerful than kid buu but because of how SSJ3 works he quickly wore out whereas kid buu had infinite stamina

got turned into the classic house wife after getting married.
the anime also turned her into a major bitch that thought gohans studies are the most important thing in the world

kid buu was playing around and toying with goku from the start.
goku even mentions it during the fight that he underestimated kid buu.
the only time kid buu actually powers up is when he starts pushing back the spirit bomb

new:

Ningen semen since he loves them so much. die

Chichi is a good and loving wife. It's not her fault that her husband is a useless piece of shit that never brings a dime to the household, or help her with chores. The only thing that went wrong for her is Goku.

goku earned loads of money with the tournaments prizes

He has technically only won one tournament. He doesn't participate unless there's someone else really strong who is also fighting.

>Tao redeemable
Didn't he kill a simple shop owner for having the audacity to ask to be paid for making his clothes?

or is that filler?