It's coming back

It's coming back

It won't be the same, it's not the 90's anymore

True enough, but if they start to show something different, maybe, just maybe, it will be great again.

What if they only air 90s anime?

it would be cool but there already several ways to watch 90's anime

They have to show modern stuff too

Yeah, I don't believe you user. Fuck you for playing with my heart

S-source?

Their official Facebook page: Team Locomotion Oficial

Apparently they are hiring graphic designers or something.

it's just going to be an Internet thing. it will be shit.

Yeah, but
a) The good stuff from the time is timeless and there are a lot of people who don't know how to look for shit
b) There's a lot of stuff from the time that didn't make it to the west nor became popular. More than enough to fill a schedule.

Apparently they wanna do something similar to Crunchyroll

I dunno, mite be cool.

They still have the lisence for the anime they used to have?

No idea

just like bart!

Coming back, huh.

It's not going to be the same.
Now I want to rewatch Sakura Mail

>it's not the 90's anymore
So? Locomotion wasn't limited to anime, it also aired Murrican cartoons from the 70s and 80s, which were kinda cool.
The anime it aired were contemporary, and it was always renewing its shows. Hell, they didn't even have any qualms on airing anime subbed. I can even recall the first time they aired Silent Mobius it wasn't even subbed.

The huge problem with Animax was that they hardly, ever, added any shows. They kept repeating the same anime over, and over, and over again, and most of their stuff was from Gonzo to boot.

That being said, Locomotion was amazing back in the 90s, at least for me, because I didn't have Internet to download anime myself. These days, I just watch whatever I want without the need of any TV station to introduce me to new anime.

That being said, if Locomotion can introduce some good anime to other people, that is always good.

Oooh it's coming back it's coming back

Animax was better

Por que mierda hablan en ingles?

proof or GTFO

>Animax was better
encontre al menor de edad
es un sitio en ingles

LOCOS!!!! RECUERDAN SUPER MILK CHAN?!?!?!

Que no recuerdan que tenian animation occidental? Además de shows dedicados a música electrónica? No era solo animacion japonesa.

It's going to be shit.

The first Locomotion didn't survive the coming off of the Internet, bringing it back at this time and age is retarded.

Unless they pull some really original, ballsy and expensive content, they are doomed from the get go.

I don't think so, just the sheer nostalgia would make a lot of people pay attention to it, and if they get good anime, they could bring in and keep plenty of viewers.

Plenty of people still use TV as their main source of entertainment

Sheer nostalgia wears out quick, user. And i really doubt they have the money to licence recent stuff.
And the people that use TV as their main source of entertainment in this day and age don't give a fuck about chinese cartoons.