Danganronpa 3

Give me the most retarded way this show is going to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/779269562420211713
twitter.com/hy__mn/status/779436791132676096
twitter.com/12sunagimo/status/779309331980300288
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
danganronpa-quiz.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mSUEJftDDcY
exhentai.org/g/744125/cab6b8a4a1/
twitter.com/danron_love36/status/777877850737172482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/779269562420211713

Uchikoshi is a Juzoboy.

looking forward to more hmanga, 'hope'fully

So, who here thinks along with me that the old man Naegi talked to in his story, Makoto naegi's most unfortunate day, might be 10gan?

why didn't mukuro say absolutely nothing about naegi?

i thought she was supposed to love him

How despairingly lewd.

Uchikoshi has good taste. Too bad I'm still buttmad at him ruining the ZE story

Mukuro only loves Junko.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

Only in fan fiction (IF), brother.

His English is cute.

Is there any way for him to redeem himself at this point?

They still had one more year of convivence to fall in love with him.

That's been the popular theory for a while. It certainly fits.

This is your class for today.

Cure W is a hope drug that revives the dead and cures despair.

right, i forgot that

Most ways outside of Chisa sound kinda dumb at this point. Chisa being the mastermind is the only answer I can really give.

>Final killing game resulted in destroying every other member of the Future Foundation's leadership, breaking Raiden's resolve, killing the ones he loves the most (with him in particular killing his best friend), and destroying their headquarters entirely
>All the while they have been on the most explosive Wild Goose Chase in history, killing one another to stop a non-existent killer while another member commits suicide during each one of the sleeping periods, wiping them out in senselessly bloody increments
>Munakata himself lost faith in the only bastions of hope alive in the world full of despair, realizing that his ignorance to the truths around him, from both agents of Hope (Hopelet, Bacon, Donuts, Juzo, Tengan) and agents of Despair (Junko, Chisa, maybe Tengan?) were what led to all of this last killing game being blown wildly out of proportion as it had
>He now has to sit there knowing that he himselfmurdered his second and command and his best bro, he permitted his loyalists to reckless infighting without an attempt at stopping the true attacker, and caused them to scatter wildly and be unable to help/stop one another by hounding down Makoto, who only intended to help everybody as soon as he got inside HQ, while they were all chasing a phantom attacker, killing themselves, and Chisa, the real Remnant that was buried in the base, was dead before anybody else, as an example of what was going to happen to the rest of them, by her own hand no less

I can't really think of anything that would break him down more at this point. He's lost quite literally everything that mattered to him. Hope's Peak, Chisa, Juzo, the Future Foundation, him being Ultimate Hope, and even his stance on things considering Makoto's platitudes are what defeated him in the end, and Makoto actually managed to stop him with words

He will redeem himself, everyone will ship him with Juzo and it shall be glorious.

By sticking up for Naegi/Aoi/Yuu, or not being a pussy in front of the mastermind. For me at least.

When Despair arc was announced I thought I'd end up liking them even more, not less.

Juzo's soul needs to fuse with Munakata for the big finale

No they didn't. Just face it she didn't love him

AsaChisa is true
Kirigiri stays dead

Rest in Peace, sweet prince.
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I-is Muhkatana wearing a leotard?

>FF is completely destroyed
>izuru goes back to HPA
>finds prototype time machine
>amplifies power
>goes back in time to un-despair loli junko
>reset end

I guess with Chisa being the mastermind, it's explain the Monokuma recordings (Junko did those recordings for Chisa) and the brainwash suicide video (Junko gave that to Chisa to make Munakata despair)

The two Ultimate Chuunis face off.

twitter.com/hy__mn/status/779436791132676096

How hard do you think Juzo tries to act straight in front of Munakata?

>un-despair loli junko
How he will do that? Dicking her?

Celes becomes a sacrifice in one of Gundam's satanic rituals.

It'd be better if he just bashed her head in.

couldn't hurt

Hey, it worked for Monaca.

Kaede is the mastermind from the future that takes over her teenage self at different points in the story. She is both the protagonist and antagonist of the story. Cap-kun saves her from herself. And Robohope is her robot servant. Game is about changing the future.

But will there still be rape?

Offscreen, but heavily implied in a bad ending.

Can it get more Zero Escape than this?

Where does Twintails come in?

CUTE

>you will never bring ultimate despair to the world through memes

Who's the Dio though?

theres a board on this site thats doing just that family

speak for yourself

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

I wonder what persona Munakata will take on the next episode, brother. Now that he has nothing to lose, will all the sacrifices become the stepping stones for his new, greater hope?
Oh well, this will be a exciting week!

I don't really blame him: his intentions, as far as we know, were always good. Sadly he got tricked, betrayed and thanks to his powerlessness, he couldn't simply fight back. So I wonder if him joining FF was the answer he found to stop running away.

By the end of the day, even if people acted "dumb", or failed to take some action, I believe it was all Junko's fault.

Play nice, kids.

Put the gun down

This motherfucker.

Pikachu is a miracle of the universe and needs her own spin-off.

He doesn't really alter his demeanor that much. The gayest Juzo's probably ever acted in front of Munakata was when the latter showed up to help suppress the riots. You could hear the spaghetti spilling from his voice.

Yes.
Just a regular girl...or is she?
not-Komaeda

Lookin' to test your luck?

This guy. He screams Dio

>Yes.
But how? We've already had bracelets, sleeping time, mind hack and memes. If DRv3 adds SHIFTing, I can't imagine what else could be done.

Is that why Danganronpa V3 is being billed as a reboot?

Can Caps kun SHIFT as well or is it only Kaede?

>spaghetti spilling from his voice.

What does this expression mean?

Dodge these faggot

It's only Kaede's ability. Cap-kun died in the original timeline and he's someone very precious to her, but neither he nor teenage Kaede realize this until toward the end of the game.

Last time I posted this the thread got deleted immediately after, but the kids blood is red too so "it's red because they're adults" doesn't hold up.

Shes got two 0 dubs already, give up Hopeman.

IS this the truth?

tfw there's no edit without the "You're trying to create an image size of ____ on this picture

Munakata would definitely be pawing at the tiddies the whole time if they ever fucked.

:3

I thought it was red because Mirai is just a grungier show.

Swap So And So and What's Her Face and this would be spot on.

>Cheerleader
>Not the bitch
She can't cheer for shit.
>So and so
Accurate
>What her face
Accurate
>Ugly one
>when people bullied cause she good looking

Hmm I see. I wonder if they'll give explanation to how Kaede acquired such an ability

She got raped

>She can't cheer for shit.
Neither can Mahiru

Make sure to add :orig onto the end of twitter image links to get the original size.

Sakata? Kurata?

What are Juzo's tits made of?

I just want her to be happy.

Poor picachu frisbee

Was I implying she can?

How does Juzo manage to be so effortlessly /fa/

The same thing all tits are made of, hopes and dreams

Pure muscle, good genes, and a lifetime of workouts and healthy eating.

And love.

>when people bullied cause she good looking

why are mikanfags trying to force this as canon so much

It's his skin tone and build. The hair helps too. Paired together, he can make absolutely anything look good.

Going full Hopeman in front of loli Junko should be enough. If not, there's always mindhack.

She was born with it, similar to how Komaru can see and be possessed by ghosts. Kohacka can luckily not explain a thing, since D3 shows what a shitshow it is when he tries to.

So this guy is too blame huh? I guess like Komaeda, he finds a way to help people by doing fucked up things

>Give me the most retarded way this show is going to end.
Future is actually in a Neo World Program simulation and no one is dead. There are no avatar deletions in this one.

This , but also his confidence and the way he carries himself.

Confidence truly is the most important accessory.

Here's to hope that kirigiri and nanami gets the good ending treatment!

I FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Basically this. Kaede could have literally been born with it and no explanation would be given.

nah, if that were the case there would have been no reason for the underwater twist.

twitter.com/12sunagimo/status/779309331980300288
What are they saying? I love the thought of Munakata and Juzo getting wasted with each other.

How many girls do you think wanted his dick during school?

I'm sure his aloofness and disinterest in them only served to make them more interested.

YOU CAN'T EVEN SHOOT THIS POST WITH YOUR LUCK!

>free from further involvement in the dumpster fire that danganronpa has become
This is their good end.

Seiko is one of us.

To explain to the characters why Togami can't reach them. If the simulation was of the normal building, they'd think "What the hell is taking Togami so long?"

Bam.

All of them. is correct, girls that age are too inexperienced to not be put off by a hot guy's crap.

Why's everyone saying this guy's like Komaeda, he's not Komaeda. Do you really think that simply because he made some ambiguously evil poses? You're all retard.

>double dubs

You've gone too far Hopeman. I'm taking the gun away from you.

oh shit the madman

At the end of V3 Kaede will send her consciousness back in time again to not start the killing game.

Noice.

Apparently you can't read SHSL Autismo

He didn't sound like Tengan. Probably just some random old man.

>tfw when you couldn't give fewer fucks about V3, and just want to shitpost about DR1&2 waifus

So Togami and weedman are going to break in and find everyone in pods? Is that why class 77 is coming, because they learned how to wake up the comatose people?

So what will V4 be about?

Just 1 and 2?

thankfully you're irrelevant

twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928

Wanna feel some despair?

Because the writer for this show has no appreciation for canon.

They've yet to name drop morphogenetic field theory
Which they could, if my understanding is correct it could work with their despair memes to spread the despair infection far and wide, even to people who don't watch the show about splotchy dog drawings

an entirely new cast

If you think Kodaka will do this to the MC you're delusional, I'd say the glasses girl is the most likely victim since no one cares about her.

V4 will just be a normal killing game. No gimmicks.

You can't take my gun away from me, you have nowhere to run.

>canon

It was never canon to begin with

Or we might get a Celeste moment where a girl lies and says she was assaulted in order to get one of the guys killed.

>Is that why class 77 is coming, because they learned how to wake up the comatose people?
That's a good idea. Basically, I just like to come up with joke theories and see if I can make them fit.

but it is

It's obviously going to be Kaede.

chisa is the mastermind theres no one else

>normal killing game
>no gimmicks

user there will always be some gimmick

There's Bandai

No, adult mastermind Kaede in teen Kaede's body will try to seduce Cap-kun.

>their designs instantly become better if you swap their color scheme
neat. Kyosuke has way too much white/silver tones. It really throws me off.

That's the gimmick user. There's no gimmick.

The despairogenetic fields huh. Sounds pretty hacky

Not bad

Fuck I meant to respond to

That video is great.

The guy who posted it is an utter creepy faggot. What's with those selfies? Fuck furries.

Will the SHSL Fencer come in and BTFO Kaede for trying to rape her brother?

W E W
E
W

>2 more days

The god damn madman did it again

Do the 4 gregs.

I'll take Santa, you can keep the rest

She likes him, this was in Zero.

None of the writers for 3 seem to care about trampling all over characters or keeping them consistent and its why Despair arc is so helter skelter.

>She likes him, this was in Zero.

No it wasn't.

You want Santa? Good taste, my dude.

He doesn't even exist anymore my lad

So what you're saying is there's a 75-90% chance it'll become canon

Jesus hopeman

naegi wakes up from VR then its revealed that the DR universe literally never ever happened and it was all just a simulation

not him but she saved him from orochimaru tho

Nobody in Danganronpa ever existed, my friend.

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

Wasn't it also hinted as far back as the first game too? The pictures and her School Mode ending, which isn't canon yes, but is shown as something that can theoretically happen. Theoretically.

What would your daily life be with your DR3 boss be like?

danganronpa-quiz.tumblr.com/

>start shift
>look for evidence
>break
>find more evidence since first evidence was shit
>lunch break
>register evidence
>break
>bitch about her being an ice queen while finding more evidence
>end shift

So this is despair...

Kodaka is known to lie, what if a twist is going to be the mechoto is ACTUALLY makoto in a robotic body? there is certainly precdent for that, with robots like gekkogahara, and obviously AI backups are a thing.

But it's DR so obviously the real world has to be even worse.

He doesn't exist IN danganronpa

What is this?

>Aoi

do I get to fuck my boss?

>answer like a normal human being
>branch 14

the real world is a world where earth was actually destroyed by the events of danganronpa 200 years ago and the survivors of hope escaped via spaceship

That doesn't mean shit. She was trying to save Ryoko as well.

How can Miaya even be a result?

Hope side is a quick 30 minute recap of DR2.

It is hope, my friend

Hard. Nobody expects shit from me normally, so I'm used to be lazy and making others do the work.

It'd be weird suddenly being expected to be productive, or else. Then again, the world's been destroyed so I may as well to work hard to rebuild it, especially if I have a chance to recraft it in my own image.

We're looking at facts not theories user

The Old Man in Naegi's prequel story was stated to have a beard and his physical ability is high enough to surprise a Famous Thief that bragged about being skilled in Judo.

Tengan by coincidence also has a Beard and is also talented enough in martial arts to keep someone like Munakata on his toes and also knock out Juzo in one blow.

>everyone's intellect in the DR world is equal to a potato

How easy would it be to control this world if you were in it, Cred Forums?

I don't really know how i'm supposed to feel about this.

It's some dumb kid dressed in a robot suit. That's literally it

Please, stop it now Hopeman. You are scarying the children, the elderly and everyone in between.

>Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about 'Autumn’.

>Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”

I'm sure she's not too bad once you get past how cold she is. Also, why evidence? They're the PR division.

Chisa is the heroine for despair side, Juzo is the heroine for future.

It all make sense now.

Matsuda is the one that is not canon.

>not wanting to be mind-controlled into being her candy slave
Step up your game user

The finale

DR world doesn't run on intellect, it runs on talent.

Hope stops for nobody.

This sounds completely retarded but it's actually not far off from the theories I had the first time I played DR1. I was really convinced the reveal was going to be that the "school" they were trapped in was actually a ship and they were being sheltered from a horrible catastrophe on earth.

I wasn't COMPLETELY wrong.

so naegi and sayaka fucked

Because she needs evidence to do god damn anything
So I'll need to do the work on her whys

Since I'm not trained in the slightest in medicine or any sort of chemistry that would make me useful for medical development, nor do I have any combat training to make me useful for catching the ROD, I'd probably be assigned to protection of victims
If I'm lucky that means general care work for recovered victims, bringing food and whatnot. If I'm not lucky that means defending an outpost against despairly individuals. My downtime would consist of thinking about how cute my boss is

I want to do despair things with Sonia!

meant to go to

>lets put candy slut in charge of food
Am I supposed to be sad that FF is getting destroyed?

>So this is what it feels to "become and adult", huh
>Were my expectations too high or are you just bad at this?

Piss off.

Waifu wars are gonna end soon when Kyouko returns to claim her man
Thank God

No, he had a threesome with Mukuro and Junko.

I read it in a doujin, so I know it's true.

The cast of the second game all come back to save the day as the New Future Foundation. The two Hopes power up animator-kun to be the third Hope and beat the bad guy. The world is still pretty fucked up, video game chan is still dead, but a certain detective actually lived because 'lolhopeguys.'

Aoi is not your boss, she's a coworker.
I think they were trying to tell us something with that survey. There's a reason that they and Aoi have been the only ones acting like rational human beings.

(You)

>Ruruka
At least I can stare at her tits or something

delusional

I legit have no idea.

Yes it was confirmed.

Corpses can't claim anything.

If Miaya:
>update the security firewalls developed by the boss
>discuss algorithm improvements against cyber threats
>support people coming to her for therapy

If Gozu:
>beefing up security
>takedowns of Remnants
>infrastructure work

Her and Gozu are just one degree apart.
>Both don't want to see the eradication of Despair
>Both don't gain self-confidence from judging those around them
>Both think the end results are more important than the means
>Both are the type to give in, especially if the outcome is inevitable
>Miaya prefers to take action independently, while Gozu does not

The heterochromia and yellow color theme makes me think of Sonichu

You just know they did.

He exists in the same void Maizono's little sister was banished to when they remembered she couldn't exist.

Do gays frequently crush on straight people?

Human Resources? You're basically the recruiters and employee managers, now go scope for more manpower.

I'm not the one who think Maizono is relevant.

Naegi's hope powers become so strong that he can change the universe through shear force of his desire.
Having unlocked the Matrix he restores the world and brings balance to hope and despair, but not before saving his waifu.

they were walking off somewhere to fuck.

but kodaka does, this why you fags got BTFO last ep again

Perfect!

Despite showing up in both episodes. Cry more delusional baconfag.

>get to work
>drink
>have a chat with that creepy guy in branch 14 that wont stop calling Aoi, "toots"
>drink
>got home
>drink

>But why did you take a risk like that? Why gamble on [plot device]? How did you know it would work?
>I didn't Naegi... I had to have hope

where's the ugly girl from the photos?

>Assigned to Munakata of second branch

Ha! Just what I wanted. Looks like I'm already better than the other two of his group at sticking with the plan as well.

> schedule of DEUS VAULT all day everyday

It's more like "what the fuck is this detective girl staripng" more than anything.

>You'd look much better with a blue wig and blue contacts Kirigiri-san.

If you have your memories of your first time wiped, are you still a virgin?

But it was an established fact beforehand that Sayaka and Makoto were friends prior to the mindwipe. How is anyone being blown the fuck out by the story adhering to that?

>naegi was tapping that

that shsl luck is legendary. no wonder junko is interested in him

Exactly as dumb as intended! Fuck the development of her character and push HOPE.

I'm genuinely enjoying that a character talking to another is enough to trigger shitposting. This is a new level.

Are they just going to forget about the remaining 4 warriors of hope

I'm not so sure if we should be taking these tests as a way to judge a character's, well, character.

But user he got his memories back. He remembers losing his virginity.

The whole point of FF is that it's hilariously corrupt and retarded and the only way to get hope out of it is to completely burn it to the ground and start over. And it might take a few times.

Kind of like a European Union. We're on like the fourth or fifth attempt now if we count the old empires and it all keeps crashing down eventually because none of the European peoples actually like each other all that much.

>But it was an established fact beforehand that Sayaka and Makoto were friends who were mutually attracted to each other and down to fuck prior to the mindwipe.

Fixed.

>DEUS VAULT
nani?

I really do wonder how he had any followers at all, other than the people in love with him. Didn't Kizakura say as much?

And by "it" I mean the entire world.

The destruction of everything is the beginning of something new.

Despair is Hope
Hope is Despair

>Be a Branch 14 member working under Kirigiri
>Write her off as a total ice queen and a bitch
>One day she hands you a file and tells you to do your best to hand it in on time.
>When you open it up, you find a piece of candy inside.

Same. Kirigirifags getting so triggered by Sayaka is hilarious. A conversation with Naegi and walking off with him is enough to drive them on suicide watch.

>MiraI ep12
>FF survivors reach Jabberwock
>meet with the survivors
>suddenly attacked by a giant monokuma
>Izuru attacks it and takes it down easily
>Junko's voice is heard from the cockpit
>Izuru goes to get her
>gunshot
>next shot is Mukuro dragging him a bleeding Izuru and headshooting him in front of everyone else

I think we cracked the code of what's in her leg pouch.

I'm not sure where you're getting the judo thing from, the thief was just a guy that had been lucky his whole life. Maybe you're thinking of the old man saying he's skilled in kendo (somewhere around the bottom half of pic related). And the old man's beard was long, Tengan's was relatively short even in Despair arc.

>Sayakaposters are shitposting again

Man, it's been a while.

Was Junko basically confessing?

Junko already had sex with Naegi 3 times.

The doujins told me so and the doujins are canon after all.

>be 8th branch member
>every day given folder with piece of candy
>boss comes by minutes later to make sure you've eaten it

It's the only info we have on them, I take what I can get.

>Kirigiri keeping candy and other treats to motivate her employees in her leg pouch.

This is cute as fuck.

>buttmad Kirigirifags are easily triggered

Glorious.

I would be more motived with handjob though

No, Naegi is pure.

Kirigiri showing me a small amount of dere?

This is just proving that Naegi was an alpha all along.

Now we know why Junko memory wiped Naegi.

She had to reset Naegi's harem because she wanted Naegi all for herself.

That will all change when the HOPE episode is revealed to be all about Gekko!

>eat it
>go into a daze
>by the time your shift's over, all the work on your desk was magically done
Easiest job ever.

He fucked kirigiri, junko and maizono, reverse order tho

>Kirigiri will never give me a candy after a hard day of shilling future to despair-riddled unwashed masses
SHE HAS TO BE ALIVE DAMMIT

Pure shit

Was funnier without the "cucked"

I'm coming home, Sayaka

CUTE

Pure slut.

Come to bed

>some one asked if they fucked
>kiricucks are triggered and start shitposting

fuck off

I ain't even gay but I'd nap in the same bed as Chihiro

>Kirigiri

But she died before she could fuck him. Sayaka and maybe Junko were smart to fuck him before dying.

Looks like Asahina will fuck the manlet instead of Kirigiri.

It implies a fervant and zealous individual simply swording / burning everything until despair stops being a thing. You know, like a crusade of some sort?

He was in a corrupt system and trying to rebuild a newer, better version of it. He just got undermined before he could complete his progress by Junko'd higher ups, not to mention betrayed by both of those friends of his. Ultimate Student Council President means he probably had the best plan that never got finished.

Danganronpa is truly about cucking
>Kirigiri with Maizono
>Junko with Kirigiri, Maizono and HOPE
>Junko again with FUTURE and Chiaki
>Juzo with Chisa
>Munakata with DESPAIR

Asahina was always his true love.

>But she died before she could fuck him
>implying she didn't call in Naegi for regular, "performance review"s

>completely burn it to the ground and start over.
Which is exactly what Rurugirls wanted to do. Truly she was the best.

they do this all the time. they shitpost about kirigiri but when sayaka gets brought up then it's shitposting.

Who the fuck is Sayaka?

it's ok kyoko's more of a corpse girl anyway. if naegi were dead then she'd be down to fuck

>Be 14th Branch member
>Kirigiri makes you work overtime during the weekend
>Spend the whole time bitterly smack-talking her
>Suddenly, she steps out of her office
>"user-kun, can I see you in here for a moment?"
>Oh fuck, she found out about all the shit you said.
>"user-kun, I know you've been working hard lately. I understand that I'm not the easiest person to work with, but I appreciate your efforts."
>You mention that she's actually pretty nice when she wants to be and she pushes her hair back and tells you that that will be all.

What would it be if class 77th is the FF branch leaders instead?

Someone should make a what I expected/got image about DR thread.
Expected: shit teories, matrix, hopeman
Got: kirifags fighting maizonfags

Worst meguca

rude

Kirigiri's superior.

90% of all DR threads is waifu wars

some obscure classic dangan that nobody nowadays cares about

The girl who took Naegi's virginity.

kirby

I want to marry hopeman!

>like both sayaka and kirigiri
>glad naegi had both in his life
Why we gotta fight Cred Forums?

Do it

Only for hope.

>job is literally walking to work, letting a hot girl sensuously put a delicious candy in your mouth and coming too hours later with all your work finished

Where do I sign up?

I've never wanted to work in an office setting before but you're really selling this
Why, oh why, can't she be real

Who doesnt?

Oh, the blue haired slut from Dr1? I only remember her because she said she did bad things to become an idol or something (implied fucking old guys because you know how that goes).

Sayaka Maizono, the 16th student. Lying hidden somewhere in this school. The one they call Ultimate Pop Sensation. Watch out for her.

He had junko and nagisa as well, he could join mukatana and fuck Juzo

Main waifu to the manlet until she died and then Kirigiri became his rebound.

Because it's mainly one or two shitposters. I'm convinced that they're pretending to be both sides at this point.

>training waifu to the manlet until she died and then Kirigiri became his main
FTFY

The girl who put triggered baconfags like this one on suicide watch.

But I'm the same person who asked the question, you weirdo waifufag.

>Always wear a condom, Naegi.

>I'm convinced that they're pretending to be both sides at this point.
I'm surprised that you just realized this.

Be careful, if you hit on her Yoi will pull a knife on you

Guys.

Guys.

The solution is always a threesome.

>Kirigirifag this delusional

You can tell it's the same guy too lmao.

I want him to fill me with his HOPE

It's this. Why are you retards fighting? This ship only works as a threesome.

Me too, user.

They almost look like sisters there. Hot, lewd sisters.

I'm surprised he never got her pregnant. Guess he always wore those condoms before fucking Sayaka.

>gee naegi how come your mom lets you have two corpses

Actually it only works as a onesome because both sluts are dead

>tfw you'll never listen to komaeda whisper things about hope while the two of you fall asleep
It hurts, user...

I think that's the point user. Sayaka and Kyoko look alike. Foils in a way. Naegi sure had some fine waifus.

It was his own fault for not suspecting Chisa when she was that damn shady, the way she covered up for her class.

Suddenly, a donut doesn't look half bad.

Well he's still got Asahina so he's all good.

>the way she covered up for her class.
>when I got here they were all dead
>Chisa saaaaaad
>Chisa needs sexual healing

>in such despair from all your dead waifus that you literally stick your dick in a donut
Don't do it Naegi.

>At any point Naegi could've fucked:
>Sayaka
>Kirigiri
>Asahina
>Mukuro
>Junko

>He didn't

I really wish we got more Kirigiri and Maizono interactions

Naegi can get hit by a bus.

Oh, I gotcha.

I wonder how Chisa was supposed to be helping him, given how anti-violence her facade was supposed to be.

Is yuri Naegi's ultimate hope?

Well we've already established Naegi is retarded so this is nothing new.

Just one donut won't hurt.

>Implying Naegi didn't.

Naegi was such an alpha male that he pretty much reserved time to spend with Sayaka without panicking over the thought of hanging out with an idol.

I always wondered if this shit got broadcast or if she just turned the cameras off whenever she needed to move around the school.

Cleaning up after him.

Like some sort of... maid, perhaps.

>monobear blushing

Good taste.

Fantastic taste user.

They contrast nicely, too.
>Bright, bubbly and friendly idol
>Manipulative, cutthroat to survive in showbiz and very nearly framed Naegi for murder
>Cold, detached, distant detective
>Actually cares quite a lot about those she considers friends, jumped down a garbage chute for Naegi and so on
I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but it's interesting.

really, given Naegi's track record, its Asahina who should think twice.

In all fairness, they knew each other from before she was an idol and she dropped the idol mask around him because of that.

These two could lead to the best hatefucking scene ever if episode 12 played its cards right.

>Knew each other
She stalked him while he tried to shoo a goose or something once.

It's time for us to see which is stronger Asahina's Brown Tits Immortality or Naegi's Waifu Curse.

Pfft Sayaka dressed up as sexy Mrs Sayaka Claus just for him and he pretty much bitched out and didn't tap her.

Same with not tapping Kirideeri.

>the donut is a metaphor for a vagina
>"oh naegi plz put your cock in my donuthole"

>both almost sacrifice Naegi to get out

God, can you imagine getting hatefucked by someone like Junko.

"Mindbreak" isn't a strong enough word.

How do we remove the shipping cancer?

>Naegi was such an alpha male
Stopped reading there. That's simply not true.

>Whoops I was the one who killed them lol
>also btw I blew up the Class 77 room to hide my students lol
>become despair with me Munakata

Quit bullying naegi

You can't get rid of hope, user!

Junko just wanted to create the ultimate hope the whole time.

With Juzo

But who was camera?

But Kirigiri is pretty similar to Sayaka on being cutthroat as well. She didn't have much trouble sacrificing Naegi to save herself and solve the mystery like Sayaka would have sacrificed Naegi to save her friends and her career.

Basically they're similar in how they like Naegi but they like their passions in life more. I actually admire that about them in a way.

>Munakata fucking post-despair Chisa

I wonder if he noticed that she was a little too into choking...

This. I'm hoping for some wedding ceremony to happen.

Naegi accepts the Crown of Despair from Junko while she accepts the Ring of Hope from Naegi.

Chisa herself.

>having a nationwide famous idol stalk you just because you saved some dumb crane

Naegi has some serious luck.

>Two games and two anime of tension leading to a scene where the protagonist does it with the villainess
If only

Did Sayaka even interact with anybody that wasn't Naegi or Leon?

She was actually kind of an introvert beneath the idol mask.

SEND FOR THE MAN

In game? I think she interacted with Mukuro who was disguised as Junko. She teased Naegi and Sayaka on being on a date or something.

>She didn't have much trouble sacrificing Naegi to save herself and solve the mystery
I think this is one of those things that gets repeated often enough that it becomes fact. She was on edge throughout the buildup to the case 5 trial and very visibly didn't enjoy what she was doing, on top of actually asking Naegi to take part rather than volunteering him. She also didn't know that Monokuma would immediately end the trial and the plan was more 'get the suspicion off me alone' than it was 'get Naegi executed'. She also more than made up for it afterwards.

Still, fair point.

I want to hug Mahiru!

Then why'd she go for that crotch shot?

We all do

Not really. Sayaka really only clung onto Naegi because he's the only one she knew plus her interest in him since middle school.

Everyone else she didn't really say much too.

She's secretly a fujo.

Don't give up Hope. It could happen, seeing that Naegi was halfway into becoming Ultimate Despair and Juzo only interrupted the brainwashing midway.

Juzo did not reverse or undo Naegi's brainwashing so Naegi still has traces of lingering Despair inside his consciousness.

Naegi has now become tainted with Despair.

He isn't a 100% Pure Ultimate Hope anymore.

Now Naegi may currently be 50% Despair, 50% Hope.

>Be dating a qt programmer girl
>One day, she invites you to her room
>You start making out hardcore, and she lets you undress her, flashing you heavy bedroom eyes
>You take off her skirt and underwear to reveal a penis
>She's still giving you bedroom eyes and 100% down to fuck but she's now a guy

D-Do you go through with it?

Well there's also the incident where after Celeste's case where she pretty much sent him off to a dangerous secret room wanting to see how the mastermind reacts pretty much risking his life since he could have been killed. That was pretty mean of her especially with how she responded when he tells her about what happened.

I was going for the other hole anyway

It would be rude not to

It wasn't a despairification video though, it was a "kill yourself right now" command.

A woman being interested in Juzo's dick is about as straight as it gets.

That trap booty is MIIIIINEEEEEEE

Where were you when Junko was confirmed to be the cutest, cuddliest and most caring waifu?

Chiaki is alive
Chisa is alive
Kirigiri is alive
Juzo is dead

I wonder if Juzo would fuck her in a threeway if both Chisa and Munakata wanted him to

>cutest, cuddliest and most caring waifu?
She's just a random outcome slut.

Sluts arent emotionally able to look at people like this. This is the look of a woman who will stay faithful to you until death

>TFW he's more hung than you

But that's literally Junko's "it appears my panties are wet" face.

She's a slut.
Get over it.

It all makes sense. She took care of the competition.

It's much more subtle than that

I would bet everything I have on her not being a slut. She even cut hehe all ties with her school crush with whom it wasnt working out to be with her destined one.

>She even cut all ties with her school crush with whom it wasnt working out to be with her destined one.

You talking about DR0?
Because she only did that to feel despair.
The despair of killing her love.

>literally just a neutral expression
Okay, bud.

You may be right on her not being a slut, but that's mostly because she's a sociopath who seems to have no real interest in actual human relationships and sex.

Only if he can service Munakata at the same time as well.

I need Hiyoko to dance on my body and face.

Sluts arent emotionally able to look at people like this. This is the look of a homo who will stay faithful to you until death

Stop that.

Twitter seems to be especially fascinated with Juzo's tits today

Is this from the killer killer manga?

I just want a bully gf who insults and assaults me but who'll tear anyone who even thinks about hurting me to shreds and stubbornly remind me that I'm hers and that she won't let other girls have me.

Are we sure Naegi's true talent isn't Ultimate Womanizer?

The irony that that edit was made by a kirigirifag as a joke but sayakafags use it for shitposting.

He's the Ultimate Lucky Pervert.

Being driven to suicide is pretty despairful.

Happy ending for all. Retarded enough?

It was all an anime

what we get isnt a happy or bad ending ,its retarded ending

Sluts arent emotionally able to look at people like this. This is the look of a man who will stay faithful to you until death

Yes.

Also Chisa cameo never.

Sluts arent emotionally able to look at people like this. This is the look of a chairman who will stay faithful to you until death

Hinata is sent to therapy instead of becoming God.

Junko is shot by Nagito, and Nagito later dies of a cold.

Happy end.

This has all been Junko's Daydream all along and Junko ends up waking up in the middle of class and then starts flicking paper balls at Naegi's back.

Which is a better villain? Nagito or Junko?

How did this ship even happen?

10/10, would pay to see.

I want to watch Naegi masturbate. I bet he really gets into it.

Hinata has the character for sun in his name, Greninja has the character for moon.

Junko because Nagito isn't a villain

I'll take your granddaughter then grandpa.

People though she was Chiaki.

Nagito is a beta that fails at everything he does.

Nagito failed to stop Junko and failed to turn Monanca into Junko 2.0. Instead, Monanca became a Space NEET.

Meanwhile, Junko actually ended the world.

She will be remembered in history. Nagito may not even make it into historical records.

But who would ship the sun with the moon?

Shit's just not meant to be.

Hagakure being right.

Sluts arent emotionally able to look at people like this. This is the look of a manlet who will stay faithful to you until death

Well that's what it says on the picture so that's why that artist likes it anyway.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Now this, is how a slut looks.

>This is the smile of a slut

The Mastermind is Nagito

The Mastermind is Delta.

The Mastermind is The Mastermind

>Ryota answers the phone
>"How dissappointing... is this really the extent of your hope?"
>suddenly a surge of water floods the hallway

fuck that would be really nice

The only way he can masturbate is by massaging the shaft of his ahoge until hope squirts out.

Ahh buttlasted Kyokofags. I woke up to a good thread

This is the smile of a man without the smile of that woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSUEJftDDcY

Its just a joke, thats what girls do.

D11 confirmed she is pure not only physically, but emotionally as well.

>bedroom eyes
>neutral expression

Actually the point of DR0 was to point out that she is definitely not a sociopath. She's something different altogether.

If the anime isnt real in the universe, there is no chance in hell Makoto and Junko arent dating.

It makes sense when you consider that people thought she was Chiaki initially.

IT NEVER ENDS

>making munakata gay just because juzo has a one sided crush on him

That's not how this works.

agree with this

Hinata even without talent is still a ultimate therapist

>looking blankly
>bedroom eyes
The ship is fine, but you're projecting on the level of a delusional fujo who finds a billion signs of true love in any scene where the characters so much as acknowledge each other's existence when it's fucking nothing. Just enjoy the hot as fuck doujins, why does it matter if it's canon or not? Kodaka didn't even write the script.

Nagito out hoped Monoka, instead of spreading despair on Earth she's having a private despair session on the moon

>billion signs of true love in any scene where the characters so much as acknowledge each other's existence
That seems to be happening more than usual in DR threads at the moment.

That slap was hot.

boo

She loves Junko more, even in IF (makes up the majority of that story including the ending even)

I'm bi, it's hard to imagine people being into only one gender.

Delete this.

I expected ispuki.gif

I agree

Naegi must be having a good poop for him to be making those kinds of faces on the toilet.

Probably not, unless Kodaka have an amazing episode for us on Monday.
Also I really want to know his NG code. It must be super important if they didn't reveal it.

Why would you hopeblock me like this.

What's the appeal behind this ship? Is it cause she's hot or it's exciting trying to keep a lid on her despair in while avoiding getting killed?

It's a romance cliche for that reason, user.

Shipper nonsense aside I do hope real Miaya atleast gets a flashback scene or something in Hope Arc.

Source?

Real Miaya will somehow appear before this is over.

I guarantee it. The hope inside me guarantees it.

i hate shipperfags

Because Google can't find it and you're Satan, here you go: exhentai.org/g/744125/cab6b8a4a1/

>Give me the most retarded way this show is going to end
Kyoko and Chiaki are still alive
Junko was a good guy all along somehow
The real evil is us, the viewers
Some sort of V3 tie-in scene at the end

>satan
Wow, I sure got lucky.
Thanks.

I'd have liked to see them interact some more.
Who am I kidding, we need more Sakakura in general.

spookyoko

All I want is Komaru and Makoto to spend time together. Kyoko coming back will likely take that all away and all the focus be on Naegiri shipping

What if the mastermind was Naegi's mom and dad?

All I want is an innocent SoL, like an island mode anime

Who would be the best FTEs from the FF?

Why Naegi in particular, user?

>same scene from behind

I hope the V3 extra content is a comfy DR3 related game

Juzo is pregnant.

Seiko's, building a character to be a stronger version of themselves is really hopeful

alas

Miaya because eventually Monoca would unconsciously drop the act and start seriously talking to you.

Second is Bandai because of the crazy ass shit you'd get from him.

Juzo's would probably be full of projections on himself driven by years of self-guit and such. Could be deep.

>naegi, we devised this killing game so you would finally eat your vegetables

What shoulda been ......

Koichi or Juzo
maybe Ruruka depending on what direction they go with it I suppose

We needed more of both heroines. Sakakura and Kirigiri got shafted in screentime.

It was all VR.
Naegi is literally one of the experiments of the Academy to see how long they can torture human mind before it breaks.

There's no way not to spoil the twist in anime format. They'd also sell less copies of the book.

Koichi would have been interesting. Would be perfect if his last shard was something like "I entrust Kyouko toyour hands" then offerring a sip from his flask. Would make the irony considerinf Kyouko's NG code delicious.

*she's already a strong character as she is but if she could use her strengths with more confidence and assertiveness she'd be able to save a lot more people. Also It'd put a big smile on her face and maybe she'd be able/encouraged to reach Ruruka and Izayoi, help mend their relationship

Ryoko was annoying. DR0 shouldn't gotten more acknowledgement (why not just have Matsuda be involved with the Kamukura Project?) but I'm glad that we never get any Ryoko to be honest.

> Komar

What went right?

You don't want the SHSL Detective and SHSL Little Sister to meet and awkwardly bond over Naegi?

twitter.com/danron_love36/status/777877850737172482

18 thousand and counting.

Chisa, because she'd start showing shades of her Despair self towards the end of it. Similar deal with Miaya, since it's actually Monaca after all.

Gozu would probably have a Nidai-tier slightly homoerotic bro FTE

Juicy thighs.

This guy's probably a girl. Just look at those eyelashes.

I'd like it if for the first talk goes like
>Are you hurt?
>Not really.
>Then why did you come to me if you don't need drugs?
>I just want to talk

After that, stuff like
>Why do you wear that mask?
>Squirms then shows her braces.
>They're not bad. Bit I'd like to see your smile more
>Spaghetti factory

Others could touch on her relationship with Ruruka, Izayoi, and her want to help people and stuff.

Would be nice if, at the end, she tells you her NG code and that would be the only way to learn that info for some like Tengan or Juzo.

The real question is what happens on Thursday? I thought Monday's would wrap up everything but now I don't know... I want the series to end so I can stop getting super hyped. I'm running low on hype energy.

I dunno about best but I'd probably hit his FTE first.

With the US dub where he'd tell me to STOOOP and KNOCK IT OFF

Would be a great moment to watch but it'll get twisted by shipping. I know it's isn't good to base how you want the story to progress because of the fandom reacts. But I'd rather Kyoko go out as a Martyr for Hope, her passing was a great moment and I like characters who show steel and determination at the face of an end. It's the best kind of romance. Hope I can do the same when my time comes

Can you translate the tweet?

most people already now that ryoko = junko at this point

She was annoying but I liked her and I'm sad we didnt get her. I wanted to see her and Chisa meet or hell her and juzo or munakata those woulda been funny or we coulda thrown in chihiro and Gekko talking to matsuda about the beginnings of NWP and Ryoko getting jelly as there would be two girls (Ryoko probably wouldnt know chihiro was a boy) talking to Matsuda

>Chisa's FTE's involve talks on the Class 77 cause Naegi knows them as well.
>She mentions things and habits but they're mainly negatives or twisted which Naegi either thinks is different or outright refutes

Were are her breasts tho?

Because he was projecting his self loathing over having become Junko's bitch on Naegi and realised that in the end.
Naegi understood Sakakura's feelings and ultimately moved Munakata's heart, too. He was a great relationship therapist and DR3 made me appreciate him much more.
Yeah, I can't believe Kodaka killed both of them. Too many good characters gone to waste and in such a harsh way.

It's a poll asking who is the heroine of DR3
First option: Kirigiri
Second option: Chisa
Third option: Juzo

We all know Juzo will get first place with more than half votes.

Of Mirai-hen specifically.

This guy's probably a girl. Just look at those eyelashes.

True that. Naegi did a lot of good, honestly.

More like two thirds.

Men than are considered handsome have eyelashes in anime and manga. See Togami

If Togami was a girl, she'd be as loved as Asuka with people falsely labelling her as a tsundere.

:), I'd like to see her explore a bit more about her early days. What her expression was under her mask when Ruruka complemented her on saving one of the dogs

Kk thanks, the Juzo love is a good sight

Pls be real

Are you saying its just a prank bro?

cute

why were Kirigiri's dads so damn gay

Kyoko's dads are gay! GAY!

As always.

new

I may not be able to follow up on his offer, but I will wed his daughter any day of the week.
Also, his other son is cool too, would like to be a bro with him.

Did they mean Future side or the game?

Or is there going to be another season?

It's the finale that airs next thursday.

I would feel better about it if they died in a better show. As it is, Danganronpa 3 is a wet fart to cap off the hope versus despair conflict. A wet fart that took a loved old character and a fan favorite new one with it.

Even Junko couldn't beat the Waifu Curse. That shit's deadly.