JOjO ThReAd

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Lets try to appreciate the moms of Jojo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=537375
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52487026
youtube.com/watch?v=t1tzrU1Mu0Y
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474698166200.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=TIMgRlo3Uc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
play.nintendo.com/activities/activities/hypernova-yourself/
youtube.com/watch?v=mrVNWs6DtEI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag0yDQ4NLfU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04Jkoa8nXT0
youtube.com/watch?v=feBSsf3MHzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10
youtube.com/watch?v=wGmIL2gtieU
archiveofourown.org/works/8099530/chapters/18561136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy makes me happy

I-I want a JoJo lady to love me and we can marry and have beautiful babies! And feel her up after she packs on pregnancy pounds

wish Lisa Lisa wasn't underused though

>Hermes has the darkest skin tone

unf

>Hato, Tomoko, Holly and Karera are nowhere to be seen but meme Anasui is there

I don't know why Holly and Tomoko aren't in the picture, but I believe it was made too early in Part 8 to include them

Wish I had a better picture to spam with my fetishes. This is really the only other I have

>Jail House Lock Act 2: Fat Bottomed Girl

Name a bad JoJo girl:

there's a few

Is it really a fetish to like women?

Erina for ruining Jonathan's descendants with those vile delinquent genes

Giornos mom is objectively the worst jojo girl

>purple hair jolyne

No silly, I'm the guy who shitposts about fat JoJo women near the start of every other thread

Because my heart is empty and I can't push people in the way of this wondrous series to take advantage of ;_;

Go back to the coffin Dio

You misspelled Josefumi

I done goofed, I meant to reply to If I Hermit Purple a 6, you didn't see anything

2+2+2=6
[M-A-D-M-A-N]

Oh. Here's a fatty valentine for you then I guess?

>that part 3

I need more R63 Dio for my "Dion" folder

I don't know how to feel about this

Sweetie, that's Holly Kujo. Do you really want to go out with a mom who does this to her son?

WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!

Slander. Holly is the purest of them all. She would never subjugate Jotaro to that.

That's evil Holly user.
That are the jojo girls but [EVIL]
Evil Holly and Nun Jolyne the best

You could've been a decent man that respected and admired women, Jotaro Kujo. Instead you became this all thanks to your mother

She even messed you up so badly your wife was Italian-American, just like her

So your hair turns yellow when you're evil? Nice

Dude, DIO got green liptstick and spiky hair
Zebra Kosaku
C-Moon pucci

When you're evil af you got cool hair and shit

I know this is from KYM and it already raises like a hundred flags because of it.... but I've been staring at this comic trying to understand it.

And I'm probably guessing it's unfunny and cringey as hell.

Whatever, that's probably the only pic of evil Holly on the entire internet. I thought it was R63 Dio.

i've seen doctor who and even i don't get what's happening. that doctor is made for fujoshits, like kakyoin.

Holy shit I'm so fucking glad I got banned from that site

the way the stats are drawn hurts

Remove Jojo

(forgot image)

I appreciate that you wanted to share that piece with us, but you really shouldn't have, cus the """""joke""""" is that the doctor regeneretes, and that he could of get killed, and is kak who gonna kill, so funny.

Sometimes I want to hate everything because if I like anything I will share my taste with fucking tards that end up making shit like this.

Do these people think they are funny?

Well the point of the whole picture were main women of the part cosplaying as the villains. I think the confusing part is that it's a little inconsistent since Erina is a vampire, Lisa Lisa is the ultimate life form and yet Holly and Trish have their canonical Stands

Remove yourself

(forgot image again, god I'm retarded)

Ha ha you get it, because it's vaguely similar?

>That fucking stone mask behind FemDio

Your post is better if you forget the image.

Really, i'd rather not see the pictures.

I love this fucking pose.
I need more.

No you have to look at these fucking abominations too if I had too

The only think I can see as any point of relevance here is the Doctor and Rubber Soul are making similar faces in the first and second panel.

It's Tumblyne

where's the Ermes user where you need him

You can't enjoy the good without the bad. Every fandom has the bad. Do you want to see some jojo based loli-furry ships? They exist. Just """""""deal""""""" with it.

Hey jojo-dudes, he made an awkward pose so it must be JOJO RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighT!?

who?

Alright, the way the stats are drawn bothers me.

Like in this one, starting on the top and going clockwise it should read B B D B A D and instead it reads D C D B D D.

And why use existing characters?

The crossover phase should end once you learn how anime works.

>that filename
Is calling Jotaro "Stardust Man" a meme now ?

haha funny meme face

Jesus I'm starting to actually believe we are the MLP fandom of anime

She didn't have freckles, nor was she a nationality that has freckles, but hey it's fan art you can insert as much as you want right?

This needs to stop

Will the IT JUST WORKS meme end with the anime? I think motion will make things much easier to understand .

I'm also guessing that the le angry face man XD memes will be here to stay.

Will Ermes/Hermes be the holly grace to save Jojo threads like Doppio was?

What is this passive-agressive shit, if you want me to eat shit just tell me right ahead.

Yes

Shitters that insert JoJo into everything are on that tier.

>King Crimson debut is QUALITY and CR does a shitty job at subbing it so you can barely understand what are they saying

It's not even a good joke.

If it was a reference to this panel it would've been more subtle and fitting.

I just spent like, an hour telling my fifty-something aunt about JoJo.

I haven't actually told her the name even, but she gets oddly giddy with excitement every time I off-handedly list some musical references.

I LOLED so hard guys at my HG simulator XDDD

Some will, others won't

Even though I'm not a fan of Part 5, I have a feeling seeing things animated will clarify a lot of issues it has visually

It's just a screenshot from Sun and Moon with JoJo slapped on it just because

Quads confirms

It looks like it. At least no one's complaining about the sky color in part 4 anymore.

Moar

DO YOU GET THE JOKE!?

I was the one who started this months ago with the "Stardust Man is here now" posts. I had to leave these threads for a few months but I never expected it to catch on.
I'm happy that I created a meme (or at least helped create it)

why not both?

I did that with my mom of roughly the same age, she got most giddy over Kraft Work for some reason. And talked about actually seeing Cheap Trick live.
We watch the anime together now whenever I visit. She really likes it.

[Vague concept] is the same in this completely different genre, SAME CHARACTER CONFIRMED (these pictures are the ones most upvoted/favorite folks)

Insulting people never changed anything. People getting dismayed at the "state of a fandom" due to a few select screencaps or a few select pictures is just gullibility being sated, nothing more. Insulting those like that won't right that gullibility, but putting it in context for them might.

>I had to leave these threads for a few months but I never expected it to catch on.
I thought it got around because one of the DiU song names is "Stardust Man Appears!"

Ambulance-faggot from the past few threads, and happily here to stay.

Imagine the end of Part 3, Dio about to squirt blood in Jotaro's face, before both of them hear the sound of an approaching car. Thus, Rohan, and his sub-stand 「AMBULANCE」 arrive, casually rolling over Dio and riding off, a mangled vampire dragged through it's tires.

Jotaro is too stunned to even give a one-liner in response.

So how did Kira manage to get a guy to eat his own fingers? Oujiro says he drank and did some drugs because Kira was hounding him, and Kira tells him to eat, but do you think he really watched the guy eat all ten of his fingers?

Lol MUDA MUDA ORA ORA XD

They are not even posing

I'm almost tempted to try and get her into it myself. Unfortunately, her favorite singers seem to be what amount to jobbers in JoJo. (Santana, Mariah, and Steely Dan)

That much eloquence doesn't let me get mad back at you, but my complains is that I hate everything, and this unfunny pieces of junk that incidentally keep getting in my way just remind me that am not alone in the world, and have to share my opinions with others.

Well in the latest chapter Holly ate some of her fingers due to her sickness deteriorating her mind.

They were sewn back together, but still.

He's very convincing and knows how to prey on Sasame's insecurities. Whether Kira watched I don't know. We know he was doing it to punish Sasame for torturing girls with his Stand because JJL Kira has a strong sense of justice.

Yeah, and that's the reason why I started it in the first place.
Well regardless it doesn't really matter so let's just post more Stardust Man

Gappy makes Gappy happy :^)

Police is cute

RIP Rohan's ass

How to make /JoJo/ better ?

Oh, I hadn't even thought of that, it's been a long time since I read the start of Jojolion.
But clearly Kira didn't tell her to eat her fingers, so I'm still wondering what's up with that.
That he does, I guess I wasn't connecting the dots well enough.

I'm pretty sure that photo doesn't line up with continuity, though.

Posting more Ermes of course

Kira kills Yukako and Rohan kills Kira in an ambulance. Suggestions from my wife's son.

>the things in this thread
I've never wanted sweet death to take me more than I do now.

"Do it for him"

Indepth discussions on things other than Part 5, possibly.

I've seen arguements about it the past couple threads I've had the chance to be in.

Please go away.

What about the photo doesn't line up? What photo are we talking about?

Post more Weather Report instead.

I'm the one who found them user, I'm the one who most wants to die.

More Part 5 arguing

Really?
I saw worse..much much worse..

In addition to Yasuho, who should Gappy satisfy?

Considering it's the one I just finished it's usually why I brought it up

My favorite question is why the Zeppelis had to job so hard. At least Kakyoin died to DIO

I am talking about the thread, not the manga/anime.

>One immediately after the other

>Rohan literally does the Road Roller, but with an ambulance

femJon's womb is large and fertile enough for a four-ball run

Me

More Weather, he is the best character. Having such a crazy OP Stand and being neither the MC or the main antagonist was cool, though I guess that's kinda how Part 6 is in general.
We don't need this. None of us needed this. Why did you do this.

Everyone.

Eh, forget it, it had to do with the timeline of the earthquake and the appearance of the Wall Eyes. I thought the storm from when Josefumi and Kira were running from the Rock Humans had to do with the earthquake/tsunami but it didn't line up.

I wonder if the user who first posted that will ever live it down and if he feels embarrassed every time he reads these posts.

The original artist of that has written fanbooks of Jonathan as a woman. Some panels include Dio oggling on her tids. If you want a link to their pixiv, just say so, can't post it here otherwise.

>reverse image search doesn't give results

please provide

Found it myself through Gelbooru. Thanks for the info though, user

I'll hold your word to it

>Janken Boy
>mfw I read it as Jenkem

>Report Gappy/Narancia shitposters
>Report people with weird fetishes
>Part 5 is shit, stop talking about it

Jojofans are becoming bronies 2.0 like that

I'll stop user, and yes, more Weather Report is always good, nigga was the best in Stone Ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

>Jojofans are becoming bronies 2.0 like that
Welcome to your first day on the internet.

I am just pissed off.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=537375

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52487026 < The tiddy oggling in question.

There's a couple more they made so I'll let you find those on your on volition.

Gender-swapped Jonathan makes my dong hard

Probably easy enough to assume, but does anyone else actually read JoJo while listening to chapter-related music?

A lot.
Insane levels of hard.
Hard like a Crazy Diamond.

It's not like JoJo hasn't been meme material since the beginning of modern internet.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=t1tzrU1Mu0Y

I just started listening to Heart of the Sunrise since Daiya brings it up.

Are we going to get back into any sinister shit related to the Higashikatas again with the mom back in the house?

Since we are cringing here how about:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474698166200.webm

I want to give her my LUCK and PLUCK

>You will never impregnate a thick lady like femJon
He's so perfect in either gender, it's not fair

Not particularly

If anything I've only been reading JoJo while listening to Air by Bach from End of Eva because it helps me get in a reading mood and chill for the whole day, regardless of the intense action

No doubt. Norisuke and Joubin are still hiding stuff, though I don't think Norisuke has any ill will in doing so. Joubin on the other hand is still an enigma and we don't know what he's playing at just yet.

fujoshitsandweebs.webm

>tfw I like both

There's no Kakyoin in sight, so it can't be fujoshits.

Reveal part 8 big bad

no

Swimsuit: "Jonathan"
Jonathan:
"Dio, you had a nosebleed and fell earlier, but are you okay? ...Ah, wah! It's still coming out!!"

go to sleep Jotaro

I don't watch Love Live but ever since I watched that fucking clip I can't get that FUCKING CUNT'S voice out of my head

>Dio gets btfo by jonathan
>replaces his body below the neck with him
>DIO gets blown in half by jotaro
>replaces the ruined shit with an octopus, the natural enemy of the dolphin to spite jotaro
I wish DIO continued being the main villain, replacing more of his body with random shit until part 8, where he's some weird crab/octopus/robot or something

I will not be satisfied until there's one last 'entire location on it's own' kind of stand, and it's called 「Hotel California」

So like Megatron from Beast Wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=TIMgRlo3Uc0

>tfw this webm is literally me

Unlike bronies, you still can find Jojofans who don't piss off everybody with their shits.

They are rare in /Jojo/ though.

Wait a minute
BEAST WARS WAS PART OF TRANSFOMERS?

get out of here I know who you are

So the return of Strength?

Part 3 kind of had the most inconsistent Stands since they were all just Tarot memes and shit

>Only a fag can protect us from another fag

I want fem-Jonathan to break my pelvis with her body

Betcha you don't!

Damn, I need to make a femJon folder

B-but I read all the manga..

JoJo memes are ok, they can be funny.

How long is the DiU anime going to be? Are they going for 48 episodes?
You didn't know that?
One of the characters is called Megatron, they're from Cybertron, one episode had Starscream's ghost.

I would take Narancia fag over some Love-Live faggot any day

39 episodes with no breaks, so it ends in December.

Probably. That shitty SNES game had a mansion version of Strength, so something like a building rather than a ship, but literally impossible to escape outside of some very specific loophole, like how Ilusio or whatever his name was has to mentally deny or accept bringing something in the mirror world.

So did I, doesn't make you special besides either being an elitist or a faggot like you.

Now enjoy this pic just 4 you

Even her mothering qualities are profound!

I barely remember things from Beast wars.
I was like 13 when that shit was on TV

>Jojofans are becoming bronies 2.0 like that
People who say this are newfags who doesn't lived the hell that was MLP at its prime, like half the threads in almost every blue board were MLP related or were derailed threads with MLP reaction faces and memes and 90% of the threads in every red board were MLP related.

O-ok

>Jonathan as an "Ara ara~"

Kind of a weird episode count, but I'm fine by that. I feel like they're more dedicated to good pacing and not stretching things out.
I guess that's fair, I'm a Transformers fan incidentally so of course I'd sperg out a bit.

I hope they will know in the futur.

I would a Speedwagon too, she would be a bubbly cutie.

Starting Top Right: Speed:"Nobody would marry a girl with a scar on her face!"
Fem-Jona:"That's not true!"
Fem-Jona:"If I was a man, you would've been mine right away!!"
Speed: "Ms. Joesta.... what?"

That's because newfags overexaggerate to fit in

Nothing will become the same hell that was MLP. Not even Undertale was able to pull it off

femJon is a blessing to us all, user

You sure that's what you want?

> more dedicated to good pacing and not stretching things out.
Now it's rushed as fuck, and has good scenes cut out.

Yes

Do breasts make good hamon conductors?

EVEN SPEEDWOMAN IS AFRIAD

Seeing how Lisa Lisa 100-0'd a vampire, yes.

> #4: "Great Days" by Karen Aoki, Daisuke Hasegawa (27-??)
On MAL, they know something?

>genderswapped guys but Jolyne's still a girl
I call bullshit
I disagree but I feel your point nonetheless. I was just really feeling like things took forever for part 3, and the shorter stories in part 4 wouldn't benefit by being made longer, in my opinion.

Yeah I feel like 39 episodes would be better for Parts 5 and 6 honestly. 4 is a solid 20 chapters longer than 3 while 5 and 6 are only 1 and 4 chapters longer respectively. Those 20 all do add up and make it kind of rushed. with the amount of 5 and 6 chapter episodes they're doing.

It could be milk

Milk can be a very good hamon conductor

Claiming Daiya for baby making.
Too bad FemJotaro isn't there.

She's not that rough, even with how huge she is she's still a delicate little flower. femJoseph on the other hand...

Not particularly, but they do enhance the body to grow muscles or body fat in a woman's case, as Trish proved. Hamon also can increase milk production if used correctly because why the fuck not

>Genderswapped Jonathan is saving the thread
God bless the R63

What do you mean?

We already know the a date and singers.

Yeah it was announced a while back on the official Twitter that the third cour is getting it's own OP like cour 1 and 2 did. So it'll either be next week or the week after, they didn't show chase on the first Rohan episode because it wasn't finished on time so whether they show Great Days on the first episode of the new cour remains to be seen.

Anyone understand moon runes?

I regret finding as much femjonathan as I did

It's helping me so much too user

>Cour 2 began and ended with a Rohan episode

True pottery

i mean date, that is gonna be on episode 27. is it confirmed? Ithought it's gonna be episode 28

>Reading Prison School while hearing the JoJo part 3 OST
>Stardust Crusaders sounds at pic related
This manga goes so well with the OST goddamn.
All those [menacing] songs serves his purposes

Tbqh I thought the gappy was was cum on the screen

Might not be the center of the image, but what kind of babbyface, marshmallow fem(?)Dio is that?

Basically
"HEY ASSHOLE HOLD UP"
>"huh?"
step step step x10000000
"Woah I'm fall in' m8 watch the fuck out"
>"what?"
"Woah"!
>"Woah"!

"U alright m8?"
>"yeah"
>"Your tits fuckin' rock btw. I wanna fuck 'em"
"L-lewd"

Just assumptions, they announce when the soundtrack becomes available to buy but not when it premieres.

It's pretty old, 4/5 years in fact, so it was probably just the artist getting their feet settled in on the style.

He's moving so fucking fast. It's incredible

fasterer

[Soft and Wet In Heaven]

>The day "I Am An Alien" airs a little fire occurs at Lucky Lands studios or David productions
I can't take this much poetry

He's not wrong.

Discussion point, unless you all would like to keep on the fem! train, (which is fine as well!):Creative uses for stands you can think of? Mostly in 'actually would be useful in JoJo' rather than things you can use it for in mundane life.

>I Am An Alien airs on the last day of September

If you are that kid that gets constantly bullied at school Ebony Devil will do wonders

Stone Free for titjobs, god damn I love Stone Free's tits!

Kiss for twice the masturbation.

Echoes for various forms of rape.

Pearl Jam to become the greatest quack Doctor/Halloween event of all time.

Gappy stealing the weight from something like a car and use that like "3 Freeze"
Gappy steals the rotation of the planet and reach the ultimate spin
or the rotation of the galaxy

I'd use highway to hell to extort people, start killing myself(and them in the process) and I'd gain power until I'm a ceo or something.

I think being able to vibrate at low or high frequencies could be pretty useful. Cribbing from Flash, but you could pass through objects, disrupt matter to cause it to explode, mix something much easier than normally or manually, sift sand, give someone a massage...

HA-HAIYA!

I'm about to get a heart attack bacause of this much poetry
Please stop

>Wasted potential for the tarot stands to be used by people that aren't all gay for DIO

>Kiss for twise the masturbation
>Kiss put the sticker
>The best fap
>Kiss pull out the sticker
>Your dick implodes

Did Gappy plunder my stash again?

Is that vanilla ice in his mouth

So you keep the sticker until it wears off, duh. In the meantime, Hermes would probably have lots of fun with them. I could be a one-man bukkake.

DO YOU REMEMBA!?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Kiss doesn't break things too much after the sticker is removed, thankfully. You'd probably only get a couple gashes over your cock or something, at most.

Ebony Devil was a great fight tho..
especially the anime version, dont know much about the manga one

I haven't read DiU in ages so I forgot that this episode ended with Rohan being the luckiest man in the world.
Considering he survived Kira murdering Reimi and her family, it makes sense.

Hermes confirmed best girl?

If we continue like that, yes. I hope mentalities will change very soon.

No just suffering

There aren't too many proper stand fights that aren't good, but I've always wanted the SC villain stands to be used by people who's entire character isn't either 'I want DIO to fuck me so hard so I have to kill you' or 'DIO is paying me four billion dollars to kill you ahaha'

Haha oh wow the JoJo thread on Cred Forums has literally become just talking about Part 5 being awful and Valentine being right. These are the kind of people we share this fanbase with.

If he's supposed to be a standless alien then why its said that he has a one?

Why do you care? If you have a problem with them, take it to them. The rest of us are having a good time talking about how Kiss can make sex amazing.

I liked how Ken also joins in to help find the baby

>joseph literally saves the fucking world from kars & his merry band of pillars
>rohan talks down to him
fucker
show some respect

Stands originated from some meteor with alien organisms, he doesn't have a stand, he actually IS a stand.

Giving a reason to why most minor villains fight the heroes was never one of Arakis strengths

These are really fun to make

The only people Rohan's respects are Koichi,Jotaro and Joseph tho

Don't forget Reimi.
I wonder if he would respect Tonio for being devoted to his craft?

Nobody actually remembers Battle Tendency. That was 60 years ago and the only man who could pass it down doesn't remember where he put his cane

Probably, he praised his food in that one-shot

Would you a Norisuke?

>What if Stroheim talked with his Wehrmacht soldiers about the events
>There's at least one memorial with a rough depiction of Joseph based on Stroheim's memory somewhere in Germany

Can you do this one famalon

Tonio should have interacted with more people. He could have reached near-Speedwagon levels of likeability.

No but I'd do a tsurugi

send link
got some good gappys to use

Made a couple, I tried user

play.nintendo.com/activities/activities/hypernova-yourself/

go at it you bastard

>mfw Rohan use heavens door on Joseph and draw Battle Tendency as his new manga
Based Rohan

NYO-HO!

>Rohan's Pink Dark Boy spinoff becomes a direct adaption of Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders as an epic trilogy
>Rolls in dosh

Heaven's Door is cute, CUTE!

What did he mean when he said this?

>Studio pressures him to make more
>Decides to write DIU, using Koichi, Okyasu, and begrudgingly Josuke for information.
>Gets so into it that he develops HD Act 2, which allows him to read their futures as well as their pasts
>Adapts Part 5 from Koichi's future
>Adapts part 6 from Jotaro's, and maybe young Jolyne at some point

How would he react to MIH?

>They demand more
>Rohan adapts some of the spin offs for the sake of padding
>Heaven's Door Act 3: D4C
>Adapts Parts 7, 8 and 9
>Pulls a Johnny and gains Act 4
>Starts writing about the real world

even better user
>Rohan Survives Pucci universe-reset
>Now he can read the full-history of everyone from the original universe and the Irene-verse

He wrote on himself
>MiH suck my dick
And then he's immune to the time acceleration and universe reset

Made in Heaven doesn't actually kill anyone, and it was never intended to, which is why Pucci needed to kill Jolyne and Friends first anyway.

Rohan would probably just want to give a friendly heads-up to Jotaro, at most, but he actually could keep writing his manga without problem through the reset.

I wish that one-shot was an actual part of DiU

>Rohan knocks on heavens door
>He became GOD

So into writing that he doesn't think about it, same way he no-sold it.

>Arrives in the new Jojoverse
>Hears about some horse race for Jesus' balls or something
>decides to write about it because lol art
>misses his friends so he bases characters from Part 8 on them
>wants to fuck Koichi so he makes her best girl
>FemKoichi gets him horny so he makes FemJotaro and others, too.

What was his end game?

bread

Something something Gang-Star.

SBR isn't in the universe from the end of Part 6 though. Unless he bullshitted his way through impenetrable dimensional walls with the Spin.

>Makes new Yukako lust after Josuke instead
>Makes her a smelly hobo

Holy shit user you are on to something

Reform the mob into an organisation that doesn't profit on human suffering and get filthy rich.

>He becomes Heaven Ascension Rohan Kishibe, the Greatest Mangaka in the World

His power and passion for the manga make him reach the God Spin.
He's now an omniversal entity traveling around the multiverse to write manga.

Baking his own BDAY cake by himself since nobody loves him

No, it still totally profits on human suffering. Just not selling children drugs in particular, that's all.

What did Yotsuyu mean by this?

"I like dicks"

Is it okay to get Very Smad whenever the thread starts slowing down?

>tfw your grandson is an asshole
>tfw your great great grandson is some delinquent asshole
>tfw the only good descendant is a bastard
>tfw it's the asshole's bastard son
>tfw your mortal enemies uses your body to be a degenerate and fucks out abominations
>tfw one of them is fucking mob boss
>tfw delinquent's daughter is in prison for murder

Shh, Gyro is sleeping

If DIO kept consuming more and more Joestars as the parts went by would he just get bigger and bigger ?

"But not fried chicken"

It's ok, man. They're all good people.
And, hey. Technically, you got a ton of pussy. Also, your brother cared enough about you to keep you with him for all those years. Doesn't that make you a little happy? He even talked to a priest about his problems.

Just watched this week's episode. Anyone else feels like it had a lot of QUALITY?

He would probably be one of these things

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVNWs6DtEI

Betcha fucking Erina and infecting your children with those shitty delinquent genes wasn't worth it in the long run, was it?

>His bag have the same H
>Holly is a rock human

Watcha thingen bout Kira?

At least you met Zeppeli-san again.

Is it worth downloading the 1080 blu-rays of the JoJo releases? I just took a screenshot of Episode 46 from SC, where DIO smiles before time begins again after throwing a knife into Joseph's throat, in both 1080 and 720 blu ray. From what I noticed the 1080 blu-ray screenshot looks a bit sharper, in contrast, the 720 screenshot is a small degree blurrier. There was also something up with the audio, what format do the blu-rays use? Maybe I just imagined it, but some of the audio in the 720 version sounded a bit fuzzy, kinda hard to explain.

You ever think hands are kind of...sexy? Like, I don't mean handjobs. I mean the hand itself.

I still wanna know why she and Rina both got the Rock Disease when neither of them are male or Higashikata first-borns.

The only AU I want is one where Jotaro pushes his time stop further than the five already-pushing-it seconds to save Jolyne and fuck up Pucci, but dies from the absolute strain.

Based vinny

Speaking of, I know /jojo/ does not like Ceaser out of all the Zeppelis, but what do you guys think about William?

Jerome Joestar?
JerakDIO SnakraBrando?

I can't really recall any quality from the episode
And not to the level of some previous ones

Obi-Wan/10, I called it the minute I saw him

He pulls the mentor role off to a T and I personally love him for it. I also like Caesar, but retrospect how hard he jobbed made me care for him less

Don't open the spoiler, please.

He and Joel are one of the few videogame streamers I still watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag0yDQ4NLfU

Hey bud, I like Caesar.

user...
That's a great AU.

T O O C S
H
E

B I R B S

HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SUCKED AWAY TO HEAL THOSE WOUNDS?

hwo meny pennis u likcle ni ur laif???

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04Jkoa8nXT0

Exactly, with Ceasar unlike most of /jojo/ I don't hate him at all, I just wish we got more of him besides "tragic backstory". I wouldn't mind of Part 2 would have to be longer for it. With Will his death was way less expected to me and affected me more.

And yes, he had that Obi-Wan aspect that made me enjoy his character even more.

William is based af
I have him on the same level as Gyro
This he's basically Obi Wan, I wish Lisa Lisa was half as good mentor as he was

/thread

My problem with 2 is that it needed to be longer for everyone but Joseph and Stroheim to shine but if it had been any longer than Joseph and Stroheim would have become obnoxious rather than entertaining. It's brevity helps them not outstay their welcome but it also fucks up everyone else's chance at good arcs.

Nah, mate. We've got more. Come on, tell us which JoJo's cock you'd like to suck the most? Mine's Jolyne's.

Wasn't he a very "controversial" character? Araki said something about his mustache being a very difficult decision to make.

youtube.com/watch?v=feBSsf3MHzE

very nice theme too

I honestly really like Will Zeppeli.
His design is one of my favorites in the series and I like several of the concepts Araki put into the character (like giving him a deliberately shady looking appearence and a goofy personality to contrast with his strength).

Araki actually mentioned Zeppeli is modeled after Mr.Miyagi and snake oil salesman to give him the vibe of a untrustworthy person and in a sense, Zeppeli is possibly the first weird looking character in the series. And he's the first hero to sacrifice himself for the sake of someone besides George.

I just wish he had more moments to fight but I really like him.

He looks a lot like freddie mercury

Also dat Kashmir reference

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

I can't tell if that's sarcasm, when going from the file name.

But yes, all I want is Pucci living to degrees because Jotaro dies after around the seven or eight second mark, and Jolyne too surprised because it's way longer than his usual stops, before realizing her father didn't just collapse from exhaustion, but because his heart all but exploded from Stand-induced strain.

What's her stand?

Young Lust
youtube.com/watch?v=wGmIL2gtieU

>Seeing this video for the first time
>couldn't get the fucking song out of my head for a week

are mustaches controversial or somethign

What's it do?

I hope it involves that butt of hers

Was it one of Araki's goals to make so many milfs?

Welp we just wrote the new Rohan one-shot congratulations

It's an automatic Stand she has no control over. It releases pheromones from her ass that make you want to fuck her relentlessly.

Back in the early days of Shonen Jump, it was controversial to include a mustache on a protagonist because it denotes age and feeling elderly. Back then they wanted young, spry heroes boys can aspire to

Even now, name how many Shonen main protagonists sport mustaches

I think it may refer to this post

That usually the "mentor" character in manga had to look pure and non-shady, and moving away from the norm with the mustache.

big no no in Japan that's why Lisa Lisa was nerfed hard.

best boy in the next episode i can't wait
hold me anons

I'll gave you a hand user!

DAI

>"His mustache was actually inspired by those worn by the painter Salvador Dali and Osomatsu-kun's Iyami."

>However, the mustache requires a lot of courage to pull off in a shonen magazine. Mainly because it makes the character look older and untrustworthy, no matter the type of mustache. As for Mr. Zeppeli—while he serves as JoJo's master, it's not like he's an old man far older than JoJo. He's also the lead supporting character. I might have turned readers off with him, so it took courage.

>He's a type of character that I haven't really used in any of my other work, but one that I wanted to use for the reasons I mentioned above. Thinking about it now, it may have been a "gamble" or "adventure" on my part. Back then I probably figured, "Eh, it's JoJo, it'll work out." It is a Bizarre Adventure, after all."

I want to get into Hot Pant's hot pants!

>it was strong enough to defeat crazy diamond

Go back to the train Diego

SAN

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!

>Josuke fuck his mom relentlessly and furiously with his young but powerful dick

NO

I wand DP to make HP full MANLY at the start but then she got FULL WAIFU at the mid/end

>tfw you want to give your mom the Crazy D

*thinks back to Kira
>hmp you know that serial killer guy was actually kind of intriguing
>maybe I should make him the protagonist this time around

>well maybe the new hero should be named Josuke because, well, that Higashikata asshole did save my life
>but his name is going to be a dog's name
>Kishibe Rohan you genius you did it again

BAKUDAN

>I want DP to make HP an interesting character in the beginning but make her generic waifu garbage at the mid/end

She's already FULL WAIFU at the mid/end of SBR

>Rohan hates Josuke so much he makes Kira a hero and calls him a literal dog
I want this to be true

Did they ever explain how a dude had tits or

>When a mother loves her son's father so much that she uses her son to have more children to replace as her husbando

I've read a ton of doujins with that story

Women have been dressing as men in order to do "male only" things for ages. Wrapping up the tiddies and fashioning a leather penis for peeing would be guess how she passed.

I want to be inside her.

They just didn't notice because HP is pretty manly. It's like one of those things where once someone points it out you can't ever look at it the same again. So people just assumed she was a guy and then once you figure out she's a woman it becomes super obvious and you can't unsee it.

I bet you can't name 3

archiveofourown.org/works/8099530/chapters/18561136

This is why we God doesn't take to us anymore

harry potter thread?

>tfw I wasn't surprised Hot Pants was a reverse trap because I figured no sane writer would name a dude Hot Pants

Better yet, I want him to name 3 that AREN'T Jackie Chan. Let's see if this guy really does know his sit or if he's just a poser.

>/JoJo/ is talking about Hot Pants

Great, the thread is saved now.

Who remember the name of the doujins?
serious question

What's her name?

Toasty Buns.

>there is a semi-real chance hot pants used cream starter on "her"self

That's the famous Narancia everybody talked about.

Warm Trousers

Warm Trousers

Heated Trousers

We /Pantalones calientes/ now?

Why didn't he give her the Dino-D?

Cold Shirt

H I V E M I N D

Also, her name is Attractive Ass.

Translation "Roast Beef Sandwich"

Why Araki, why did you get rid of my favorite characters?

That's Erina, Rohan sensei

To make you realise how much you like them.

>HP make a campfire
>Her pants aren hot enough

>how about Johnny's d ?

Araki you fucking hack

Stop selling drugs to kids

Why do you think Diego is cuddling there?

>24th September 2016
>/Jojo/ becomes /HotPant/

Johnny's into tweens, bugs, Gyro and Nips

Diego deserves actual love over Dio

I approve of this

Forget the race.
She was the trophy

such hot pant

No, sorry.

Diego is mine.

Thank you so much, guys.

>THE WORLD
>It's scrawnier than the original World

Arhacki

Koichi's dog is ruined for me because of that one picture of it and Koichi

You're not the real Diego!

All this Hot Pants is only mine!

>Dio with tentacles
Why am I aroused

Aren't you dead ?

Aren't both of you dead?

Aren't you dead too?
A virgin kid killed you

Dino x Pant is the best

One of the very few ships that feels natural and I like

You were dead before me. ;)

The race wasn't male only though. There were other female competitors.

"Perverted: THE WORLD!"

"Perverted: The World is:
a Stand ability in which the target is striped of their clothing and frozen in a situation just right for a porno comic. It was later the inspiration for the porno doujinshi in Japan (apparently)."

Girls, girls.

You're both dead.

The parentheses were for leeway to include things that expected males or rather, would be "unwomanly" for women to pursue.

I die with honor fighting the president.
You just die like a bitch and screaming

Bro you are also dead

>tfw you will never rest on HP's godly thighs

Remove Diego

MODS

Aaaah guys... Remember when /jojo/ were a circlejerk full of Gappy posters and Naranciafags ?

cof cof

The day we all became hot pants posters.

I want Diego to eat out HP's juicy sandwiches

What dinosaur would a blue whale become if Diego transformed it?

>namefag

please don't ruin a good thing.

Roleplaying is not an improvement.

We purge /jojo/ with Hot Pants.
We reach the /Heavens/ and infinite /Happiness/

I love part 8 designs so much

HA-HAIYA!

Hot Pants, Diego and all this SBR shit saved /JoJo/

Jojo is the Jesus Christ of anime.

I know it's Hot Pants hours, but I came up with a rather in-depth questionnaire I wonder if Anons want to try filling out

#WeHotPantsFagsNow

Probably a liopleurodon. Not technically a dinosaur, but considering that Diego made pterosaurs he's probably able to turn stuff into any large reptile from that period.

Sure.
It's "We are all nice posters" time.

Did he insert tongue?

7 I mean

AHHHH BULLIES DON'T ATTACK MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hot Pants

It wasn't negative though.

He uses weird dino magic.

Alright, here we go fags
Araki bursts into your house with Heaven's Door Requiem Act 4 and gives you one of 4 choices

>You will be able to alter one event and only one event in the history of JoJo. This altered event will change history and be canon for the rest of eternity

>He will write your consciousness into the manga and you will cease to exist, however you will be immortalized by his work and will experience never ending adventure in the world of JoJo. However, once the story ends, it resets back to the beginning

>He will turn to you for advice for a single Part and only a single Part. Regardless of how stupid your decisions are, as it is a bizarre adventure

>He will bring your JoJofu to life, male or female all personality and powers intact. Genderbends are acceptable

If you refuse any of these options, you win the Mystery Box: Araki gives you the ability to understand Japanese and takes you back in time to rifftrax the Phantom Blood movie

Makes sense. He also turned fleas or whatever into dinosaurs so I suppose whatever he creates doesn't necessarily have to have been real. Is it official that whatever he turns into inanimate objects are fossils?

He turn sound into dinosaurs or dinosaurs were upgraded with sound for Soundman?

I want HP and Diego to live ;_; they just get their asses kicked off the train.

I choose the first one
Kaks wins against Terence D'arby and saves Jotaro who played first and lost

I can't believe Akira supported the Native American genocide in his comic.

I think it was dinosaurs upgraded with sound effects

Can somebody explain this ?

Hideo Kojima produces the next Jojo game.

what would be your reaction?

Have you read Part 7? Their mouths fused because of Cream Starter.

Diego made dinosaurs and Soundman gave them the sound ability.

>Panel about Americans having bad taste wasn't in the episode

Utter confusion. His new studio hasn't got anything to show at this point, they literally just last week actually chose an engine for Death Stranding which is aiming for Q4 2018 release.

>It takes several years to completed and it's unfinished

Do you think HP could fuse your mouth to her pussy?

Would you want her to?

I doesnt really work anymore since it was a meta joke about jojo not being in the west

How would you breathe?

Imortal Japanese guy highly specialized in one type of western media makes a game about the works of another Imortal Japanese guy highly specialized in one type of western media

Same >Hp and diego live
>They live in jap with Johnny
>Diego stop being an asshole
>One of his descendants in JJL
>His stand is [Around The World]
Make a Brando-related ability to [Around The World]

If you start doing it good, she lets you have your nose back. You make her cum, she releases your face.

Oh shut up with that meme, that was all Konami's fault for wanting last gen ports and soccer/futball shit added which ruined the top of the line engine he made. It forced him to take 5 years to get the game out in a barely playable state because it kept fucking breaking on the PS3/360 so the Kojipro team couldn't get any shit done

Had Kojima ever put out a game so badly unfinished it was split in two before that?

I wouldn't mind really

Even in rule 34, jotaro is the weakest.

>Breathing with the mouth
YOU are the super retard

I know that, I was just joking around
I hate Konami with a burning passion too
After seeing Snake Eater pachinko and MG Survive I want to burn their company to the ground

So the main villain is going to have a shitty card stand that is partially ripped off from D4C? Part 8 is so fucking underwhelming.

I want to fuck part 8 Holly.

Insulting Kojima is like insulting my hair. I know he isn't perfect and made a lot of mistakes like MGS4's engine, but misblaming him triggers me like no tomorrow

No creator should ever have to go through that

Jesus user more please

Aren't you dead josefumi?

Gappy makes me happy

This episode was way better than I thought it'd be.

>Read "It's a present" as "I'm pregnant"

Fuck I need sleep

Oh look, a character I and Araki forgot about.

Kojima.. had a hard life

But Paisley Park is so sexual though

>tfw Araki actually forgot about Yasuho and Hato takes the main female role

As shit as Konami is I still think Kojima has his share of the blame for how MGSV turned out as well. I can't really blame him for wanting to get out of there though. And Survive doesn't look any worse than the myriad other shitty spin-offs Metal Gear has gotten, and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing but Konami deciding to make it the first post-Kojima MG game was a fucking stupid move and they should have expected the backlash. Show something else first like Jesus Christ.

Also don't try and discuss this on Cred Forums, people actually defend Konami over there because they've gone so contrarian they don't see sense anymore.

What?

>AmericanDream only draws Jolyne, Lisa Lisa and Part 3 girls like a total scrub

Come on, when will he fucking draw a Part 4 girl?

>le wacky random joke
Thank God Araki turned JoJo into a shitty sitcom.

He didn't forget Yasuho there just wasn't a role for her in the Damo arc which ended up lasting like a year.

Its been like a year and like 10/12 chapters since we last saw Yasuho

Cred Forums is a meme board anyway. You discuss shit that isn't games there and you get some sort of discussion. That and Kirby, Kirby threads are very chill

It's a pretty dumb situation in the end

Where'd you get this?

>The light filtering in through the stained glass dances along the bare stone ground. Hot Pants supposes that once there were rows of pews, and people sitting in those pews; if she closes her eyes, she can almost catch a hint of the incense that used to burn.
>Diego stands next to her, his eyes trailing along the walls and windows. It’s strange to see him juxtaposed with Jesus and Mary, she thinks, but says nothing— he had wanted to come, had asked her.
>She’s not sure why this little abandoned country chapel is significant, particularly to him, but neither one is fond of asking or answering questions like that, so she hadn’t.
>There’s a crack running through one of the apostles, she notices as she observes the glittering scene above the altar, bright in the late afternoon.
>She thinks maybe it’s Thomas, the one who doubted, and it feels oddly profound. She stares up, silent; the eyes of the saints stare back. Diego is watching her, as well.
> “Do you believe in love, Hot Pants?”
> When she glances at him, he’s scratching at where the skin is peeling by the edges of his mouth.
> “Do you?” she replies, noncommittally, like handing his question back to him will convince him not to ask it.
> He chuckles as if she’s stupid, and part of his cheek flakes off. As it falls, she stares at the skin with mild repulsion.
> “I believe in power,” he says, smoothly, and her eyes flicker back up to meet his. “I believe some people think that relying on other people will get them further in life.”
>“Plenty of partnerships have nothing to do with love,” she points out.
> “It’s just something that insecure people use to feel safer,” Diego insists. “And I wasn’t asking about partnership.”
> "Then… I suppose there is love of God for his creation, and parents must love their children much the same,” she answers, but the words do not feel like her own.
> He bristles a bit. “And you believe that?”

It has really interesting abilities as well. It just seems so weird how little the character's stands are fleshed out and we're so many chapters in. I guess that's what happens when the JoJo doesn't have a posse that follows him around everywhere. Wish he did that again as then we'd be able to get "character development" that didn't require an entire chapter dedicated to a single character.

We just went full family drama for a little while. She's still right next to Josuke on covers. More likely than not she'll be in the next one

How are they going to do I Am An Ayylmao in 1 episode as well as Kira's New Face 2?

> It seems that he doesn’t even notice as he bares his teeth, the skin pulling back too-far on the sides of his face. Maybe it could be mistaken for a grin, if she didn’t know how much he hates having his questions dismissed.
She walks away from him a ways. By the features still remaining, she can tell that the building once must have been very pretty— she wonders if he’d been there before, or if it had simply caught his eye.
> “It isn’t like you to mock my beliefs,” she adds, because it is bothering her.
> “Mock?” he asks, incredulous. “Hot Pants, we’re in a church.”
> “We’re in a building where a church used to meet,” she corrects, “And apparently hasn’t for a very long time,” she adds, swiping a finger through the dust that has gathered on the ambo.
> “It’s a church,” he dismisses, with a roll of his eyes. She isn’t sure how he’s crept up close enough that she can feel his breath on the side of her neck as he adds, “Doesn’t it make you feel holy?”
> She steps toward the altar, away from him. The saints are watching, and she fixes her eyes on the east wall, trying to remind herself of that. When she glances back over her shoulder again, though, Diego is still there, and she finds herself turning to face him.
> “Diego, why are we here?”
> Something that she doesn’t recognize crosses his face; his eyes shift from human to reptile and his fingers twitch into claws— she’d think it was nervousness if she thought he was capable of feeling it.
> He steps toward her, seeming to remember himself; his eyes are blue again in the span of a blink.
> “I thought you’d like it,” he mutters.
> Hot Pants scowls suspiciously. Him, thinking about what anyone else would like or want? It seems unlikely, which distracts her from him taking another step toward her.
> “And you do, don’t you?” he prompts, lower.
> “I suppose so.”

>implying Kira's New Face won't be part of Highway Star Part 1

If Hot pants can use Cream Starter to manipulate the flesh of others at will, does that mean she could just steal your penis and/or seal your asshole shut? And then you'd have to do what she says as she's holding your genitals hostage. And if you abandoned them then you'd die of sepsis from shit buildup.

They they can do the last two chapters of ALIUMS in Highway Star Part 1. A lot of people don't seem to get that they can do some spillover on occasion. They have before so people who say NO THEY CAN ONLY DO HIGHWAY STAR CHAPTERS IN THE HIGHWAY STAR EPISODES are idiots. Expect the first half of ep 28 to still be I Am An Alien.

> “And this?” he asks, so close that she can watch the bright cerulean of his eyes flicker to gold and back, so close that she can see the way his pale eyelashes fan along his cheekbones when he blinks.
> She begins to respond, but finds herself exhaling against his lips instead. Before she quite understands what is happening, she’s leaning in to kiss him.
> His lips are rough— chapped, because he can’t stop his tongue from darting out along them every few moments during his accidental partial-transformations, so it doesn’t surprise her— but she finds that kissing him isn’t unpleasant.
>Their mouths move against each other, languid and easy, and his hands are moving along her shoulders, clawed fingers winding in her hair to pull her closer as he swipes his tongue against hers.
> “Did they teach you this at the convent?” he teases when she pulls back to breathe, and she glares halfheartedly in return.
> “We can stop, if it’s so bad,” he offers, but the taunt is still in his tone.
> Hot Pants raises an eyebrow.
> “We can stop,” she agrees, and allows him to begin to look dejected for a moment before she adds, “But it’s not so bad.”
> “Oh, it’s not?” he smirks, and his face is splitting clear back to his ears, skin peeling into scales down his face and neck. This would usually disgust her; she grips the front of his silks and pulls him back in, if only to shut him up.
>They kiss for a while, wet noises almost too-loud in the chapel, his body pressed against hers eagerly. She feels the scrape of his talons through the fabric of her shift, the same sort of over-eager scrape of teeth catching along her bottom lip, and when she tastes blood, she’s not sure whose it is.
> Diego pulls back, his eyes bright and slitted and flickering over her face to detect movement. His lip has split, and there’s blood-pink drool trailing down to his chin, and he licks out to taste it, still staring at her.
> “What?” she says.

That would be retarded because half of the chapter is dedicated to showing how Mikitaka got shot with the Arrow and Yoshihiro freaking out. Why in the fuck would they move that?

Highway Star will definitely be a two parter because it's 8 chapters long.
Most likely we'll get the rest of Ayylmao and New Face in Highway Star Part 1 or it would only be 4 chapters for an episode.

They can start the episode with the second half of the chapter and then put the first one into something else later on since those events are completely unrelated from each other

>He thinks about saying something, but decides against it, a low, pleased sound coming from the back of his throat as he pushes her back until she’s sitting on the edge of the raised platform of the pulpit, and he’s perched on her lap with his legs on either side of hers.
>Hot Pants allows this, her hands skimming along his sides as he mouths sloppily at her jaw.
>He kisses her neck, and she gasps as his tongue and lips work against her skin, a shiver running down her spine as his lithe body shifts against hers.
>After a moment, she notices that his tail has appeared; it does that, when he gets excited, and she reaches around to pet along the smooth scales.
>“I like that,” he breathes, wriggling for more contact, and his hands start tugging at her clothes. “Can we…?"
> Yeah,” she agrees, trying to help him undress her.
>This happens between them, sometimes; not frequently, and of course it doesn’t mean anything (she always tells herself firmly, and tucks the incidents away into the most numb parts of her emotional registry), but it’s often enough that she isn’t surprised by the request.
> They’re both topless before long, his skin patched with scales that she eyes with mild intrigue as he works his pants down to his ankles and kicks them off with his boots.
>She leans back on her elbows, and he settles himself on her thighs again, kissing at her neck and collarbones.
>“God, you’re gorgeous,” he murmurs against her muscular shoulder, one of his hands slipping down to rub at her through her pants.
>She rolls her eyes; he loves to say things like that in the heat of the moment, and she’s not sure why he finds it necessary.
>“You’re filthy,” she replies, and yanks him back by his hair. Her eyes are fixed on his face; he’s drooling, sloppy, from his too-wide mouth, and her skin itches with it, too.
>“C’mon, please?” Diego requests.

I dunno, it could work, people would have more reason to think he's an ayylmao because they wouldn't see it until the end.

But it's a near pointless change.

I thought it would work better, but I'm not Araki so

There's no need for that, user

Help /jojo/ I'm hungover and underslept and have to work. I have coffee and am drinking tons of water but still.

>She releases him and he coaxes her pants down to her knees before his hand is on her again through the thin cotton of her drawers.
>The gusset clings wetly as he tugs them down, as well; he eyes her hungrily.
> Inhaling sharply, she lets her legs part for him, and he one-handedly undresses her the rest of the way, mouthing messily wherever he can reach.
>His spit is slick along her skin, almost uncomfortable, and he’s practically drooling ropes by the time he’s kissed down her stomach and hips.
> “Can I taste you?” he asks, eager.
>His voice breaks off into an odd rumble on the last word.
“Yeah,” agrees Hot Pants, more breathlessly than she had intended.
>His mouth is on her without hesitation, warm and wet and tactless as he laps sloppily at the contours of her; his clawed hands push her thighs apart more for easier access, and his long tongue slips between her folds.
>“S’good,” she pants, arching a bit for a better angle as he licks up into her.
>“You’re dis—disgusting,” she adds, which draws a muffled moan from him.
>He tongues deeper, as though he can’t get enough of the taste of her, as though there’s nothing he likes better.
>Her hands tangle in his hair, gripping hard. With some maneuvering, her thighs are brought up over his shoulders, legs crooked to give him the most contact possible
> He fucks her with his tongue until she whimpers, and even then he keeps licking, dragging over her clit.
>Though it’s hard to ignore the stinging of his scalp, Diego almost (almost) enjoys it, the way she’s manhandling him in an attempt to grind against him harder, bring him closer.
>One of his hands sneaks down his front to rub at himself through his underpants as he works over her with his mouth.
>His lips press clumsily to her clit a few times, sucking and kissing, and then she’s yanking him back again.
>He gives her a very slimy kind of grin.

He is the Best Zeppeli

RUN
BUT
RUN A LOT

Are /jojo/ threads this sparsely populated at night these days?

Next good jojo game when?

Animeonlies are dying because they don't have good taste to enjoy Part 4 while people up to date with the manga are waiting once a month for updates in the realm of pure suffering

JoJo has a decent future ahead of it. We can only hope for the best

Hot Pants reaches for him, and he crawls back over her, his hips pressing against hers, his crotch rubbing deliberately at the crease of her body and thigh.

>“Finish undressing,” she breathes, and neither points out the hypocrisy when she continues, “God, you’re so desperate.”

> He shimmies out of his underwear.

>he tries not to watch, feeling rather than seeing the forked cock that has pushed out from the slit between his thighs.

>It takes a moment for him to position himself; the knobby heads rub against her clit and wet folds and her eyes fall shut.

> Making a soft, primal noise, he sinks his teeth into the side of her neck, finding his mark and starting to push in slowly.

>Hot Pants can’t help but whine from the sensations, wriggling beneath him.

> She can tell, distantly, he’s trying to hold himself back; he inches into her with a sort of consideration that she would once have thought uncharacteristic.

> “Come on, Diego,” she urges, an allowance. “Dio—”

> Diego is pressed in til their hips meet, his teeth still latched onto her skin, though without force. He licks at her as he begins to move, the thrum of life in the veins of her throat almost too much for him to resist.

>He rocks slowly into her, tail balancing him as he kneels; he brings his hands to cup the subtle swell of her chest. Somehow, it feels wrong, too gentle, for her.

> For a moment, she permits his carefulness.

>Then, she digs into his back with her heels and arches beneath him.

> “C’mon,” she says again, her nails digging into his shoulder blades.

>“I want you to fuck me. Are you really so pathetic that y—,”

>Hot Pants hardly has time to react as she’s being flipped onto her stomach and pressed to the platform roughly.

> Even just from the heat of Diego's breath against her ear, she knows he’s more raptor than man at the moment.

Choice 4

Bring Polpo, persuade him to give me lighter, fail test and get stabbed by arrow, develop stand. Kill fucker, take arrow, become GOD

gobby

>He bends her with a sharp, insensitive grip, cutting into her skin and thrusting into her again.

>This time, there is no gentleness.

>He moves with a primal, brute inconsideration that has her gripping at the air, whimpering as the barbs of his cock catch inside of her.

> He’s teething along her shoulders, his pace animal, driving the breath from her lungs as she groans low and broken.

>It’s what they both wanted, ultimately, and her eyes screw shut as he purrs against her skin.

> “Filthy,” she manages to gasp out as he pounds into her.

>His mouth is sloppy and wet and sticky.

> “Desperate,” she continues, syllables broken up by his movements, and his grip on her waist is breaking the skin.

> “God,” she pants, losing her words as he fucks her senseless.

> The feeling of his hips slamming roughly into hers, his cock rubbing up into her in all the right ways, has need building heavy at her core; she whimpers and he half-snarls and she’s close, so close, and tries to tell him so but she’s too breathless to speak.

> “I’m—,” she manages, before the knot of building heat and want and pleasure bursts, and he fucks her through an orgasm that leaves her trembling and moaning beneath him, fingers and toes curling through aftershocks as he keeps moving, wringing waves of incredible warmth through her body.

>Thick ropes of drool are trickling down her shoulders, falling from his stretched mouth without his realization.

> “D—Diego,” Hot Pants near-whines, because it’s almost too much; he doesn’t stop, doesn’t relent, pounding into her with instinctive ferocity.

>He’s gripping her shoulders painfully, each movement of his body coaxing frazzled, overstimulated whimpers from her.

> Just when she’s sure that she’s either about to come again or die, his brutal pace relents; he thrusts a few more times, growling wetly against the shell of her ear, and shudders as he finishes, spurting into her hot.

I understand low budget, copyright and shit, but I'll never get over how much of a waste is not too use famous songs as endings

new thread

>They both collapse, panting, and she presses her face against the cool of the pulpit floor as she looks at him, laying next to her.

> Within moments, he’s mostly-human again.

>His skin is still peeling, but his eyes are blue, fixed on her face, and he almost looks as though... As though...

> She doesn't let herself think it.

> He curls back toward her, as he often does in these moments, oddly vulnerable.

>He mouths at her skin affectionately once he can reach it, which she allows.

>His tongue laps out, and he starts licking along her shoulders, which she humors for a moment as well, before groaning and trying to shove him away.

> “That’s enough, Diego,” she mumbles.

> “Fine,” he acknowledges, and then licks her again, right up the side of her face. She flicks his nose.

> The saints are watching, a thousand colors beaming in through the faceted scenes, illuminating, falling across her skin and Diego’s in a shattered sort of rainbow.

>She cards a hand through his hair, affectionate, and he chitters in the back of his throat.

>“You were right,” she says, or doesn’t say.

> “Of course I was,” he says, or doesn’t say.

> Somehow, it’s less strange to see him and Jesus and Mary all at once, now.

> Feeling wiser, she kisses his temple, and reaches to find her clothes again.

Everybody is waiting for Mikitaka, but I can't wait to see sexy Shinobu.
Why is she so perfect?

Ooh, this coffee really is helping

My dick

Its left up to the reader to decide if he's actually an alien

>I lived long enough to see this animated