Re:Zero

Subaru will die.

But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode.

Rem who loves Subaru wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Subaru'd love her, but since he already loves Emilia she'll go back in time before Subaru is transported, and become Satella.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1
zeroliveblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/rezero-vol-3-interlude-carriage-one-act/
translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/
tynkerd.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/rezero-wilhelms-chapter/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ujNFCj4JnYaUlwa0JCaXVkSTA/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
twitter.com/HaruSabin
youtube.com/watch?v=vH7rcJ2RWPM
youtube.com/watch?v=vq9ngOyLU6Y
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StockSoundEffects
youtube.com/watch?v=5uZ_M0w8xKs
a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=v20Yc1RZjIA
youtube.com/watch?v=9K9VrwPmvAw
translationchicken.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JAsp4rn9QnM
youtube.com/watch?v=q68Jsn3V3zA
youtube.com/watch?v=OJvPB783SVI
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
youtube.com/watch?v=4FLUfDwDGiA
youtube.com/watch?v=5WsoAtTlRpo
streamable.com/92fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subaru a BEST

Ferris and Crusch will find happiness.

I don't care what happens to Subaru, Rem or Emilia.

Regulus when?

Time is nothing, Regulus always.

We already got him

Man has his priorities straight.

Regulus looks fine, but fuck that turd goblin.

Huh?

Is that official manga or some fanart?

Fanart obviously, but Regulus has his right to be within every media

I like the earing.

Animation announcement when?

So this is it? Today is the day the threads died huh?

Yes, we don't need to have back to back threads/generals, just lay low until a new TL gets released.
Sage for off-topic

How many copies have the manga volumes sold?

Well that was a nice thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

See you in volume 10.

HOLY SHIT S2 PREVIEW PIC

Subarufags unite!

We will never get more from Wise Magical Negro and the KKK.

Only reason this show isn't already forgotten t b h

When you've got a character as flawed, developed, and good as Subaru, its pretty hard to forget the show

That is one sexy looking Subaru. I want to lick him and sniff him all over.

>Kenichi: “I was inexperienced too, when I was your age. I mean yes my name did get pretty big, but that didn't mean I was anyone special. Just that I was a bit of a time-stopper.”
>Subaru: “Then you should've stopped time last year when you got hit by that car.”

Crusch-sama is not amused, Tappei.

Flying Ram

>Kenichi: “If you want me to throw you away, put more effort into it. Just who do you think could throw away their own kid closed up in their shell? You wanna be hated, then go slaughter half of humanity for no real reason. Then I'll hate you.”
>Subaru: “You don't even get villains like that in shonen manga anymore! That's ridiculous!”

Nice bait faggot.

Where can I see each LN and manga volume's total sales at this moment?

That's a cute ram.

Subtle
Props to the author, Subaru's monologue hit too close to home.

This show was really decent for the first part until MC started sperging out really fucking hard for about 5 episodes, got "fixed" within one conversation and then they proceeded to go whale hunting. I was getting increasingly mad and frustrated at that point already.
Emillia was barely in the show and instead they shoved that Rem girl everywhere.
Also, for someone being able to revive infinitely he didn't even try to use his powers on purpose except for one time. He should've just killed himself after the fuck up in the castle desu because I didn't buy a single moment of him being "mind broken" for the sake of drama.

Also the whole plot device for not being able to tell anyone whats going on is retarded. Or more precisely, Subaru is retarded because he could've at least tried talking about it in roundabout ways or writing it down perhaps.

Rem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitmillia

>Or more precisely, Subaru is retarded because he could've at least tried talking about it in roundabout ways or writing it down perhaps.
Oh boy, I wish you were around when the Frodos started saying the same thing.

Why doesn't Subaru just invent guns to kill the Witch Cult?

Why doesn't Subaru just create nukes ?

>Also the whole plot device for not being able to tell anyone whats going on is retarded. Or more precisely, Subaru is retarded because he could've at least tried talking about it in roundabout ways or writing it down perhaps.

Thankfully I skipped the rest of your post, this sentence is already fucking retarded. If it wasn't already beyond clear, it's not an automatic mechanism that works only when Subaru govocally into details, it's a sentient being that can fuck Subaru in any context, you mouthbreather.

Glad that haters of this series are always this stupid, a further proof of how good the show was.

Nukes can't kill servants, only Shiki can.

Why didn't Subaru just ride the eagles to the mansion?

Yet that "sentient being" doesn't mind him telling everyone what's going to happen apparently.

I don't fucking hate the series, but there were some annoying moments in it. Also what kind of retard skips to the last sentence then complains?

I don't like how this show became everyone fellates Subaru in the last couple of episodes.

I was gone for a while what happened with that kadokawa website preview hype?

>But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest
Haven't seen that in a long time.

Not him and I liked the show but pretentious elitist faggots like you makes me want to shit on it on purpose.

Same. Turns from a guy the author clearly wanted to criticize for being petty and looked on as the biggest loser by everyone in to a guy that earns Wilhelm's eternal gratitude, Crusch's admiration and potential love, respect from Anastia and the other Jews, becomes bro with Ricard, gets some rare dragon Patrache, becomes gay couple with Julius, and manages to confess to Emilia and win her back.

The amount of wank he gets near the end was ridiculous and it's no wonder the interlude was actually included in WN.

>Yet that "sentient being" doesn't mind him telling everyone what's going to happen apparently.

Yes,the thing is cleary ok with Subaru using the information without explaining how he got that.
That really makes you think that Subaru should just write it down to solve everything, doesn't it Mr. mouthbreather?

>Also what kind of retard skips to the last sentence then complains?
>Trying to save face with this petty shit.

The last sentence just caught my eye, it's that simple. But try to be even more pathetic, if you think that can help you.

> elitist faggots

Ok, that made me laugh. It's not a matter of being elitist it's a matter of how stupid the complaint is. That makes me want to shit on them on purpose, not that hard.

Just keep proving to be an insufferable faggot justifying everything. That's why shows like this get away with everything because there's always someone like you who'd defend it for free, dismissing everything said about it.

>The amount of wank he gets near the end was ridiculous

It really wasn't, he deserved all of it. If you would try to list all the right (and a lot even unique) things he did after episode 18 it would be a very long list.
It's just that the series told that with a little too much emphasis, but it's actually just the kind of emphasis the series put in all the important moments, it's actually not anomalous at all, even if toned down a little would have been better.

Imagine if it was Subaru's dad that time travelled 400 years ago and Satella only wants him because he's his child, and can't distinguish between either

KEK

>I was to shit on you because I find you an insufferable faggot
>but you can't shit on actual insufferable faggots that infest the threads with their idiocy.

Man, you really sound like a balanced, calm, clear thinkingman.

>dismissing everything said about it.

Says the guy who you totally ignored my argument about how the witch's hand works and didn't even try to defend what that dumb user said. That's the second post in which you just say that you strongly dislike me, really an amazing contribute, not insufferable at all.

Just admit that my post triggered your obnoxious autism for no reason and move on.

It gets worse. In arc 4 Echidna treats him like he's the Guts to her Slan who just beat Emiya Shirou at the high jump. As amusing as seeing clown dick get NTR'd is, it certainly loses any pretense of being an isekai protagonist deconstruction.

That's actually implied. At one point in the first trial in arc 4 the illusion of Subaru's mom mistakes him for his father.

>he deserved all of it
No.

Rem got cucked.

Wise magical negro got cucked.

Why is this series popular again?

If outright stating that you've skipped the post, then noticed the last sentence and assumed I was hating on the entire show just because I've felt like he could've tried more things rather than giving up after being unable to talk about it doesn't make you an autist I don't know what does.

I think you're the one who triggered here, user.
I mean was the last part of your post about how people who "hate" the show are stupid and how good and amazing the show is because of that really necessary?
Yeah I do fucking dislike faggots like you but then anyone would.

Happy birthday Emilia!

>It gets worse.

As long as he will do something to derserve it, I'm ok with that. A little too much emphasis is better that forcedly not giving him the credit he derserves (and the most funniest thing is that there is really another series that basically built all on the latter concept).

That pic is actually EMP as fuck.

No he doesn't. He should get some credit and some praise for wiping out the Witch Cult. He shouldn't have Wilhelm sucking his cock because the old man happens to have a vendetta against the whale, Crush hailing him as a great hero because he acted as bait and a ridiculous strategy like cutting the giant tree on the whale, a rare dragon because uhhh... he's brave or something, and his last hero moment because lol there happened to be bombs hidden on Emilia's carriage and Subaru happens to be the only guy who can save her ;)

I didn't like how they've tried to forcefully make Emilia seem like a helpless weak girl that needs to be constantly protected and rescued just to elevate Subaru.
He outright tricked her into leaving in the last attempt when she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Actually, Subaru even tries, you secondary.

>He shouldn't have Wilhelm sucking his cock because the old man happens to have a vendetta against the whale,
> Crush hailing him as a great hero

You can't be serious. He's the one who gave them the essetial information, he put togheter the soviet and german factions, he had an essential role in beating the real whale. All that while being the weakest of the bunch, like Crusch pointed out.
Wilhelm waited for that chance for years, years and years relying on the Crusch faction, but he got it only when Subaru gave them the things they lacked.

> ridiculous strategy

that worked. But you clearly don't care. Just don't think that the characters shouldn't care because of your taste. In-universe they had more important things to do.

> a rare dragon because uhhh... he's brave or something,

Because he could simply choose the dragon he wanted for being the mind beyond the allience. Another thing you don't care about, but the chracter should absolutely care.

>and his last hero moment because lol there happened to be bombs hidden on Emilia's carriage

Which was properly foreshadowed.

>and Subaru happens to be the only guy who can save her ;)

Yes, Subaru happened to be the one who did that just like he did tons of other thing during series. It was actually nothing when you can compare it with the other things he did. Again, nothing strange or anomalous.

>she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Yeah, that's why she dead so many times. And she's so capable that the bomb wouldn't have hurt her.

Rem
>Loyal as fuck girl who likes when Subaru touches her tits
Satella
>Fucking insanely loyal yandere who wants Subaru to live above all.
Emilia
>Bland as fuck commie

Why make all these interesting girls and then have the main one be wheatbread tier bland?

Because unfortunately Emilia IS Satella. Poor Satella, being tainted by being Emillia

>Satella is known as the Witch of ENVY
Could just be Rem or another girl disguised as Emilia

>who likes when Subaru touches her tits
I thought that she likes when he puts her head.

>Yeah, that's why she dead so many times. And she's so capable that the bomb wouldn't have hurt her.

Except we did see her take out cultists before being overwhelmed. Only times she died were a surprise attack in episode 1 and being overwhelmed by reviving cultists with invisible hands.
I'm not saying she should take on all of them but staying to help the team is perfectly viable. Instead they send her away.

The explosion is just another plot device, which nobody could've survived btw, to make her seem in need of rescue, a situation which could've been avoided if they hadn't tricked her into running away.

Have you wished her a happy birthday yet?

Elitist faggots are the one thing protecting this board. Just look at the catalog how many Cred Forums tier threads we have. And it would be much worse without this elitist guys.

Even if she can fight, it doesnt mean she should. Does that make sense to you? That the most important person should stay and fight just because she is not retarded weak?

>a guy that earns Wilhelm's eternal gratitude, Crusch's admiration and potential love, respect from Anastia and the other Jews, becomes bro with Ricard, gets some rare dragon Patrache, becomes gay couple with Julius, and manages to confess to Emilia and win her back.
This is why the Interlude was so important, it was an important reminder that you can't win them all, and also that the story has barely begun.

Is this actually good?

No, go away.

Fuck off, Spooky.

Dude, I agree that she was underused (but her arc is still the next one, not the last of the anime, it's more a problem of length of the adaptation than the series' fault), but the anime always put her in situtions in which her death (or deadly danger) was justified.

> which nobody could've survived btw,

That was my point. Also, I liked the use of magic iteams during the last arc of the anime.

So this arc have a least 3 or 4 more chapters}
-Rem past
-Subaru Vs dog leader
-Mansion scenes
I hope that they announced arc4 manga with this artist

>He does that once. You need stop expatiating from fragmented translations. Honestly he and Emilia don't even talk about Rem much.
Where did I say he did? I just meant that the narrative and his thoughts regularly brings up that Subaru loves Emilia and Rem equally.
>If he's not in denial he is definitely torn.
You also misunderstood. What surprises me is that he doesn't seem to be torn between them much at all. As I said, the love he has for the both of them feels very different even if it's both romantic. The truth of the matter is that Subaru's relationships with the girls are so different that it gives me this dissonant feeling with his character. It's like he completely flips some kind of switch depending on which one he's thinking about at the moment, and becomes someone else for the duration.

I don't mean that literally, so don't take it the wrong way. He just flips from this shamelessly loud fanboy, shouting his love for all the world to hear, to this much shyer and more private person who's easily embarrassed.

I wonder if we will met other genuine Emilia supporters beside motherfucking Otto and Subaru. She's too lovely to be so lonely.

>I hope that they announced arc4 manga with this artist

Absolutely, but first I want to see mah mayo.

>Absolutely, but first I want to see mah mayo.
This may works as vol extra chapter

If we assume that authorities are not exactly the same for everyone person that gets a similar sin, save for a few that seem to follow a similar pattern like gluttony and Sloth, what do you figure Subaru's greed authority will be like?

I wonder how the present Ram would react if she knew the truth about what happened with the whale. I mean, the attack of the Witch Cult and the whale was something that Roswal knew would happen and that he wanted to happen. He would also have known that Rem would be traveling with Subaru and that they would most likely be intercepted by either the whale or the cultists, because he wanted to see how that conflict would be resolved. Therefore it can be said that he is complicit in what happened.

Ram doesn't remember her sister now, but if she knew about that she lost a sister because of Roswal's schemes, I'm curious how she'd react to that.

Kenichi sounds like a good father.

Why were people saying stuff like "Subaru is a great father in the side story because his father was not, and he was trying to be better at him at it"? It sounds like the opposite is true, he was a great father and Subaru simply followed suit.

She's most likely want to kill him.

We don't know if she was in love with him if Rem was in the picture, so if she does return and she figures out he's the reason for her vanishing she'd not take it well.

Her current obsessive deal with Roswaal is most likely due to the fact that Rem was never there.

>She's most likely want to kill him.
You sure? I mean, the situation is very similar to how her parents and everyone else in her village died, but she got over that.

>She got over that

Who said she did? She could just be not as bothered, but i doubt she's completely over it.

Plus it's only an assumption, she might have liked Roswaal before, but this next level obsession is there because of Rem not existing.

I don't knkow why people are saying he never got over Emilia in the AU. From the IF TLs I saw he completely got over her.

maybe the theory that the witch cursed him to love Emilia was true.

They said it because they were idiots.
>You wanna be hated, then go slaughter half of humanity for no real reason. Then I'll hate you.”
What a nice reference to Satella. She just wanted to be hated.
I heard the Witch of Sloth was actually the strongest Witch, so I get the feeling her own Authority wasn't quite the same as what Betelgeuse had. I also don't think the Witch of Gluttony fed on names or memories. That just wasn't the type of thing she was hungry for, which differs from Ley. One thing I find ironic about him is that he thinks merchants are "dead people who way the values and opinions of people", or something like that, but that strikes me as an apt description for himself as Gourmet. He's an empty person who fills himself with the passions, ideals, and struggles of the people he consumes. He outright says he's starving, and this is the sort of thing he says he eats. However, I also think there's a trick to Gluttony that we're not seeing, and Louis might be the true Bishop.

Still, let me focus on answering your actual question with speculation. If it's true that Subaru absorbs more than just the Authority from the Bishops, and gains a piece of their soul, it feels probably that his powers will always bear some resemblance to that which the Bishops used even if they differ on some fundamental level. As we're talking about Greed here, that might imply his power would involve heart transferal and altering the flow of an object's time. However, I think Subaru is a bit less interested in stopping an objects time, as his current waifu hoarding desires require him to accomplish the very opposite.

Or maybe that alternative universe is simply a fanservice universe that don't need to be strongly logically linked to the main story.

so, i start marathoning this now that's finally over, and my question here is: this girl here will win the toyota bowl right?

She might if the LN will ever actually finish.

well, i don't know if i'll be alive by then, i jsut want to know for the end of this animu

That suits Rom-ji and Al very well.

The series isn't even remotely near the end.

>all these witches still running around
Satella did a terrible job of killing these cunts.

In the show? Yeah. Whether you'll still want her to have won is a completely different matter.

yup, i don't care about LN, VN, Benis or manga

You are a faggot, but let me post the links for the not-faggots.

Short Stories (right after second arc):
-Withdraw symptoms:
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
-Subaru's drug scamble:
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
-How to be a King:
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Arc 3 post ep. 25 contents

Arc 4 hybrid summary-translation of the first 20 chapters. It's 80,000 word with tons of translated parts, so endure the summary portions.
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf

"What if" stories, Natsuki Rem:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

So, I guess you want to see something like this?

So much better it hurts.

"Thank you for the treat"

But not like this?

Happy Birthday, Emilia!

I don't know what is so hard to get about his relationship with the two girls. Rem is the shoulder he can lean on when he's at his weakest. In Emilia's case, he wants to be the shoulder that she can lean on.

Holy shit. It all makes sense

Rem = Satella

Rem is always envious. She was jealous of her sister when they were kids, and envious of Emilia that Subaru likes.

i have no idea what habbedings in the second pic m8, i just want a happy ending, i have real life for any other ending that's not happy

>In Emilia's case, he wants to be the shoulder that she can lean on.

That would contradict everything arc 4 stood for then. Since Emilia relies on Subaru far too much this arc and that's what Subaru worked towards stopping.

Subaru talked to Satella already though, she was nothing like Rem.

Well get ready for a despair ending, as this series seems to be heading that direction.

maybe the animay will give it a differnt ending

Nah that's obviously Emilia.

But they might miss what might possibly be the biggest twist/reveal ever.

Dark Lord Subaru

Right, but i was mostly referring to Louis's gluttony power apparently being able to give "birth", so it's similar to how Daphne could create monsters.

Nah. That's already clearly spelled out in the source and not exactly what I'm talking about.
Well, it's going to seem like a happy ending if you only watch the anime, but it includes all of the build up to a scene it never bothered to include. But if you read the source, you already know what's happened in the background. Even if you haven't read it, you could probably piece together all of the clues if you're clever enough.

Oi, they're good people, just with a fucked up morality.

Not him, rephrase his sentence as you wish, but the point is clear, Subaru wants to be seen as someone worthy by her and he's scared to show her his weak sides because of that.
Replace "as someone worthy" with the terms you want, but the concept is that he's just insecure because he loves and respect her that much.
All Rem fans' attempts at twisting that evident concept have ben pretty disgusting, honestly.

They're dead, aside from Echidna the others are only around because Echidna saved their souls.

Otherwise they're all technically dead.

Well, it does change a few important details, but the signs are all there. The happy ending is a fake.
That probably ties into how Louis is more concerned with "who he eats with". I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to rebirth people he's consumed in some way, to give himself his companions.

Weren't you fags there last night when the Dark Lord ending was confirmed?

Something to do with the red and blue ogre story.

Also warm post Dark Lord Subaru

Someone needs to translate this

Julius will surely save the day.

I don't get how I'm twisting it, as that was one of the things he said to Emilia before his kiss with her. Plus why do you assume I'm a Remfan, furthermore, why attack them?

It was a very dumb theory m8, and it was about Rem and Emilia.

He honestly needs to fix that.

Hiding things from her especially his doubts will not lead to a happy relationship in the future.

>I'm twisting it,

I wasn't talking about your posts, I was talking about yesterday thread. Some of them were fucking insane.

And Emiliafags trying to make it look like Rem got ebin le cucked ecksdee NTR lol aren't better either. But let's not bring this up, the waifuwars have been pleasantly tame ever since the anime ended.

I just want to see WE WILL MAKE THE DRAGON BUILD A WALL AND PAY FOR IT girl. Which episode should I watch?

>Dumb theory
And what will you be thinking when the dark lord actually rises?

Except Crusch is all about breaking away from the dragon and not rely on it, so that comparison doesn't really work.

That would be episode 12 i think, it's an extremely short segment though.

So Tappei said Emilia won't be the herorine in arc 11, what do you think it means?

I don't he's actually giving away end game spoilers, i wouldn't trust anything he says to face value.

Plus a lot of shit can happen until then and we don't know if he'll change his mind. But most of all, he wouldn't just spoil something so major for endgame.

He also wants to be worthy of Rem, even if he doesn't think she'll reject him. He also wants to be someone she can depend on too. Still, that really has nothing to do with anything. My only original point was that he's very different with the both of them, and the way he expresses his feelings for them is very different.

I'm not talking about finding one to be more genuine than the other. I'm saying that Subaru comes across as almost a different guy, because his way of expressing himself is just that different.
That's not what he said. He said she'd be the heroine for six more Arcs. That's all. It's just that he said it during Arc 4, and he later said he changed his initial plans to do 10 Arcs to 11 Arcs while he was working on Arc 3.

>And Emiliafags trying to make it look like Rem got ebin le cucked ecksdee NTR lol aren't better either.

There are 2 main differences.
First, those memesters aren't usually the ones who talk/argue with Remfans, those shitposters just posts their dumb memes without trying to express a single concept, every single time.
Second, believe it or not, most Emilia fans like Rem too. Just not the imaginary perfect Rem some her fans are trying to sell.

>But let's not bring this up, the waifuwars have been pleasantly tame ever since the anime ended.

That's surprising true, that's why that thread was a very unpleasant suprise.

Everyone will forget about this show in a month.

Just watch.

>10 arcs planned
>only 4 barely done

This is never going to end is it?

Which ones exactly? Plus why bring that shit here? What agenda are you trying to pull?

>4

He has 5 done, and is at around chapter 25 of 6.

>It will still be finished before Berserk

Actually, 5 Arcs are done, with the 6th currently in the works, and the plan changed from 10 to 11 during Arc 3.

>You wanna be hated, then go slaughter half of humanity for no real reason. Then I'll hate you.”
>>Subaru: “You don't even get villains like that in shonen manga anymore! That's ridiculous!”
Let me guess. Satella destroyed half the world just to test if people really loved her.

This, plus Remfans are too busy speculating and finding stuff about the series everyone possibly looked over, I mean, weren't they the ones who were freaking out over the Red Ogre/Blue Ogre thing?

Speaking of which, isn't it better to wait until the very end of the series to make an adaptation?

I mean on one hand the LNs might not sell without advertising and the author might lose interest but on the other hand if they adapt like the first 2-3 volumes it to a show just before the last volume is about to come out it will guarantee that people will buy all of them if they are interested.
Waiting years for new releases, who knows how many people lose interest.

Entire series are rarely adapted fully, even after the source material is complete so why not do it this way?

Wouldn't Dark Pope be more fitting?

>What agenda are you trying to pull?

Are you sure that your head is woking fine? That's beyond paranoiac. If you are intested just use the archive, but don't overreact so much.

They freak out over anything new to be honest.

It's just Subaru's last episode I love you speech mangles with some edginess
>you can slowly, taking your time, slowly fall in love with me
>::black text crossing out the rest of Subaru's lines:: Liar! Subaru, you liar! Liar! (etc)

It's just Subaru's last episode I love you speech mangles with some edginess
>you can slowly, taking your time, slowly fall in love with me
>::black text crossing out the rest of Subaru's lines:: Liar! Subaru, you liar! Liar! (etc)

>that pic

Rim and Rum? (we already have a Rom).

>don't overreact so much.

Its because you sound like someone who is trying to stir shit up again. Which I dislike, because I'd rather not wade through threads of shitflinging, I've done that thought post episode 7-25. Thank you very much.

Different Remfags are different. I'd personally rather avoid waifu wars, even if I will be clear about my preferences, but some Remfags get a bit more aggressive. Whether that's a reaction to some ancient shitposting is unknown, but the Whofags were really obnoxious back in the day. I'd know, because I was the first "Who?" poster on this board.
>Liar! Subaru, you liar! Liar!
Yeah. Those are Emilia's actual words from after the suicide scene flashback.

Why is Subaru tsundere towards Julius?

I finished show, want more, is LN translated further than show went and worth reading?

Damn, that's a blast from the past.

DTB s3 never.

Because Subaru falls in love with everyone he meets, but with a different portion of his heart. Julius is the man his tsundere side is devoted to.

Read these and see if you're interested. If not, well different strokes for different folks.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/

They are best mates, but neither want to admit that.

See
As well a a guy who's is translating different chapters from different arcs.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/

While he's spread out on which chapter he translates his translations are quality.

For anyone who hasn't read it yet Wilhelm's story is up.

tynkerd.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/rezero-wilhelms-chapter/

Let me go fetch you some good links. There's this already posted in the thread: However, I don't think that it's advisable to start the epilogue from there, because the anime skips and changes how Subaru feels about Rem. For that, here are the relevant skipped scenes.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

Then there's the infamous "Who's Rem?" scene, which takes place before the ones the Chicken is working on. He's also working on the earlier Arcs, so expect to see a more complete 1 and 2 from him.

Then there's Kaguro who was working on Arc 3, but they've slowed down a lot. You'll still find a few interesting parts there that aren't in the anime, but you'll be waiting a long while for the next chapters unless they pick up the pace again.
kagurojp.wordpress.com/

>Why, do you wield a sword…
>There’s nothing else for me.
>Why do you wield a sword?
>What my brothers couldn’t do, I felt I had to.
>Why, do you wield a sword?
>There’s no other way…I could think of to protect.
>Why do you, wield a sword?
>To protect you.

His waifu was best girl desu.

Thanks, how the fuck did you people figure this out. I'm confused about how to read it more than what is happening in the story

What if halfway through the series we switch over to Emilia and see how she becomes Satella?

Also for anyone who is interested.
First CD Lossless FLAC quality:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ujNFCj4JnYaUlwa0JCaXVkSTA/view?pref=2&pli=1

>Its because you sound like someone who is trying to stir shit up again.

In that case I wouldn't have seriously tried to talk about Emilia and Subaru.
Learn how shiposters sound, m8.

>but the Whofags were really obnoxious back in the day

I honestly don't understand why, it's just memesters trying to sound "witty", such short dumb meme is actually pretty easy to ignore. At least much more than the people who try to prove the most irrational points in the most irrational ways, these ones can easily ruin threads and discussions, while the memesters are basically brainless spammers.

Hope he will find the time to translate Crusch' extra material after that.

You say that as if it's 100% certain Emilia is Satella.

>Whofags

I remember those days

Then why direct that shit towards a specific part of the fanbase, furthermore attack them? Its like you want to get them pissed off at you and to rile them up.

You know what, nevermind. I'm dropping this discussion. I can see nothing good coming out of it.

Nice.

The problem is that the translation projects are all over the place, started on work a lot later than they should have, and have different styles and speeds.
>I honestly don't understand why, it's just memesters trying to sound "witty", such short dumb meme is actually pretty easy to ignore. At least much more than the people who try to prove the most irrational points in the most irrational ways, these ones can easily ruin threads and discussions, while the memesters are basically brainless spammers.
Well, I just used them as one example. There were also people who denied the validity of actual translations and spoilers, and a whole bunch of other different shades of being obnoxious like that. They're all pretty easy for me to ignore, but some people are more sensitive about that sort of thing.

If i didn't know this was fanmade i would have thought the second picture was a screenshot from season 2.

twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152

I've been looking all over for this

The first OST disc you mean?

Is, is he the artist for the anime? That looks way too good to be something fan-made.

Yes, my bad.

Not sure, but he also did this one.

I'm disappointed we'll never get to see this properly used in a Re:Zero video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Same guy who made this?

I just noticed Subaru's face looks stapled on or something?

Is he doomed to always be the one to unwillingly kill his own friend?

No, thats this dude
>twitter.com/HaruSabin

Reading through some TLs, so does Rem always talk in third person in the LN? Because I don't remember it happening as much in the anime.

Why does re:zero uses diablo 2 teleportation sound effect?

I think that's a different artist, because I don't see it on the same page.

Maybe user.

Now that I've thought about it, alot of people in this series are doomed aren't they?

Nah, she says it on occasions but Rem is basically like saying I, but due to her switching from I to Rem, some TLs just go by default Rem.

Yes, she does.

What? when did you heard that?

I love you, user-kun.
MYTH & ROID are pretty awesome, I actually like the way they apply autotune which doesn't happen often.
Everybody in this series is either fucked or favored by fate, with varying degrees of intensity. The star-cross'd lovers thing seems to be there as a theme as well, what with Rem and Subaru, Theresia and Wilhelm and other examples I don't know because I'm only halfway through arc 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH7rcJ2RWPM
0:07
youtube.com/watch?v=vq9ngOyLU6Y
1:11

See

Well there is Crusch and Fourier.

That's a stretch in more ways than one, but it does sound close enough to make it seem similar.

Jesus man, you are still upset about nothing.

>Then why direct that shit towards a specific part of the fanbase,

And it was actually so specific that you don't have any reason to act like that. The Rem fans who are aware that they didn't desperatly try to twist that scene didn't take that as a provocation, like .

> Its like you want to get them pissed off at you and to rile them up.

Actually, I am the one who got pissed off and genuinely disgusted because of their irrational behaviour. You are reversing cause and effect.

> I can see nothing good coming out of it.

You can't see nothing good coming out of it because there wasn't a problem in the first place. If anyone unrelated to that behaviour would gave took my post as a provocation I would have explained him that I wasn't talking about him.
Like, you know, exactly how I did with you.
While you are still bitching about nothing.

Jesus fuck how did you pick that up, that's so obscure.

I am amazed you even managed to notice that.

That looked really well made, but most likely a fake. Its from the part where Subaru/Beatrice fights the rabbit which happens near the end of arc 4. So its highly unlikely its real unless its from some kind of s2 pv secretly in progress.

I feel like an idiot for not understanding what has everybody so amused here?

>can return by death
>can learn magic
>not learning magic and swordfighting until he isn't a mega useless faggot

How the fuck

You are right, but how the fuck.

>not learning magic and swordfighting until he isn't a mega useless faggot

But he did. He also has a whip. While training and maxing his dexterity.

I thought that sounded familiar.

How my memory is so weird to let my remember that isn't question. Question is:

What's the connection?

I think it's that the words Ken uses are oddly specific, like "killing half of humanity" or calling himself a "time-stopper". It doesn't help that the "Ken" in his name is apparently the word the rest of the story translates as "Sage", right down to using the same characters.

well he cant use magic since his gate is fucked at least he got betty with him

What is going on. Who is the sage now? I'm so perpetually confused.

It's probably part of a commonly used stock sound effect library.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StockSoundEffects

sorry for being retarded but who the fuck is Kenichi?

Still counts as him using magic technically. Just not regular magic.

Here you go. The anime cut it, they should have put this short explanation in another episode.

Suba-tan's dad, I guess.

Sounds more like won copyright case for blizzard.

Right, completely forgot about that.
Also, I think Satella got fucked by fate the hardest.
>Takes in incompatible witch genes
>Goes crazy and kills all the other witches who were her friends
>Destroys half the world and gets sealed in a stone temple
>Wants to be killed by Subaru because she's immortal, or at least her body is
user, the anime has one major problem. Subaru only stars being useful in combat after arc 4. He has his own dark magic combos with Beako, he learns Parcours and he uses a whip. My favorite character in dark souls 2 was actually a whip hex combo. Time to reskin some armour to look like Subaru's tracksuit.

So is Crusch pretty much completely out of the race?

Wait, does Crusch's amnesia mean that she completely forgot Fourier and the reason she tried to win the throne?

that was fake spoiler from mitrocunt she wanted to get the throne since politics were corrupt and fuck the dragon fourier was a one sided love

Thanks user!

How is she in the rest of the anime?

>>some remfags get abit more aggresive

implying emilliafags everywhere dont get jumpy if someone likes rem more than her in the anime heh

First quote = reference to Regulus getting hit by Crusch's carriage and stopping time to protect himself. (Kenichi then puts Subaru's arm in a hold, similar to how Regulus' counterattack severed Crusch's arm)

Second quote = reference to Satella slaughtering half the world because reasons

It was the first thing on my mind when the premise of the show was introduced.

Shouldn't "Rem" and "Emilia" be reversed here, isn't it Emilia who has the unexplained connection to Satella? Or have I missed something in the spoilers?

That depends on Subaru and whether he can do Regulus' Gluttony Authority. He is trying his darnest because of Rem, but I doubt he will just not un-fuck Crusch considering how much if a help she was.
A beautiful, stern-looking, clever and reliable tactician

I wish they wouldn't forget about Shamac, such a cool move if used against the right opponent.

>one major problem

Nah, Subaru having to use those shitty means properly was one of the strongest point of the series by far. Every time it was a pleasant surprise. I wish he had used Shamac at least twice, though.

I never implied any such thing. I was talking about Remfags here, and they can sometimes being a bit touchy. I'm quite well aware that Emiliafags can be pretty bad at times, even if there aren't as many Emiliafags in general.

Crusch is basically like Misato from NGE. The hottie commander who will always have 0% popularity in Japan. (I dunno if Kaji is like Fourier, though.)

>Let me guess. Satella destroyed half the world just to test if Flugel really loved her.
Fixed that for you.

They are really doing whatever they can to make him into the biggest evil faggot ever, literally the only kinds of characters that use a whip as their weapon are assholes or someone that only wants their opponent to be maimed and suffer.

>Yeah. Those are Emilia's actual words from after the suicide scene flashback.
My heart can't take it after reading all of the lovey-dovey buildup before that scene.
Teppei is truly a butcher.

That's what makes it fun.

Anyhow.
>Subaru: “...I told you. I've got somebody I, like.”
>That silver light pulled Natsuki Subaru's hand ahead.
>Subaru: “And, there's someone who told me that they, liked, ones like me.”
>That warm, blue light gently pushed Natsuki Subaru's back forward.
Huh...
>Subaru: “Don't talk about my social position! Even I know it's way too much luxury! But that's what it is! What's so wrong about having two stars in number one!?”
Not that he was trying to get the conversation sobered up, but they were Subaru's sincere feelings. He loved Emilia. He also loved Rem. Those two made him stand, made him walk, and even though before Kenichi, even though facing his past, they gave him the strength not to flee.
>The sky of stars which once covered the whole of the heavens above—and the glittering starlight he saw then. The two of them beamed down upon Subaru's head with their light, strong, in no way inferior to the old others. And surrounding those Number One stars shone the glow of those supposedly disappeared, different stars.
This is making me feel like there was a fundamental misinterpretation about Subaru saying the first two places in his heart were taken. It's not that Emilia is #1 and Rem is #2. It's that he literally has two 1st places in his heart. They're both his #1s.

Still only wants to see his enemies suffer, plus you'll fine far more evil characters that use whips than good ones.

All the more to beat Ley with user.

*teleports behind u*
*eats u*
nothing personel, meido

youtube.com/watch?v=5uZ_M0w8xKs
What kind of an asshole uses a whip?

So were all the re zero threads i missed a blast like when i missed all the code geass wacky threads?

Did I miss out on all the fun?
This always fucking happens to me.

You've got to wonder what kind of hollow people the Gluttony Bishops are, if they're so starved for the memories and passions of others. There's just something about that which makes me feel they're all fundamentally pathetic and broken people in some way, who steal the achievements of others to try to fill the emptiness inside of them. Louis seems slightly different, with how he talks like a woman, mentions a need to give birth, and says he cares more about who he eats with. It makes me think he's less starved for good experiences and more starved for true companionship, so he focuses more on the reproductive aspects to create his friends.

Well, that's just the impression I get if I analyze their powers. Louis being able to shapeshift into the others, and their physical resemblance, makes me think they might be his spawn somehow. Like they were born from him to keep him company.

I literally had just said it was fanmade, no reason to call it fake.

You missed alot of shit user.

NUCLEAR, Deepest Lore, Sauron, "Who's Rem?", spfag contreversy, you name it. It happened.

there are exceptions to that rule, i.e. Indiana Jones, but Subaru definitely isn't a goody two shoes.

FUCKING REMINDER

>NUCLEAR

a.pomf.cat/sudrtv.mp4

I miss those threads, so many Punished and Dark Lord Subaru edits, so many TLs, so many theories, so little time.

I really loved the first trial, all of it. From Subaru facing his parents and going through catharsis to Satella showing up out of nowhere and trying to murder Echidna's soul.

What are you talking about, Indiana Jones was an asshole to everyone.

The threads were pretty great aside from the waifu wars, which sadly made up around 70% of the threads. I much prefer the current state of threads about Re:Zero, now we can actually have discussion and explore lore and theories.

Anyone remember this guy?

I wonder what happened to him.

Who?

now we can actually have discussion and explore lore and theories.
And i'm still mad because we don't have any world map.

>This is making me feel like there was a fundamental misinterpretation about Subaru saying the first two places in his heart were taken. It's not that Emilia is #1 and Rem is #2. It's that he literally has two 1st places in his heart. They're both his #1s.

user, the point in which that scene happened is pretty near to the scene in which he rejected Rem in episode 18. Maybe something changed later, but this thing of the equal love clashes with his previous behaviour.

Holy shit he was one of the comic anons and who helped compile the Re:Zero spoilers pastebin back in the day. Hopefully he's going well.

So what's this shit I hear about Mitrospeed helping with translating the web novel and we should suck his cock? Some YouTube reactioner told us to praise him.

For some reason i feel like a world map would be some sort of spoiler.

Yeah I do. He was the guy who would go ham on comic translations.

Jackie Chan Subaru was a thing as well. Good times.

>Mitrocuck helping with anything

What? I'm fairly sure he's not doing jack shit, and if he did he'd make it as edgy as possible.

No. Fuck Mitrospeed, he's the one posting fake spoilers everywhere. The guy is a shitposter of the nth degree.

Mitrospeed is full of shit. He lied to us all.
Which scene are you referring to? Right now, I just don't see any point in the translations where he ever refers to Rem as his number 2. After his confession to Rem, it seems he decided he loved them both equally.

Truth Of Zero Chapter 17 when?

The early Sauron threads were pretty great too.

Does anyone have the screencap of the Dark Lord poster getting quads?

>One ring to rule them all
Turned into
>One wedding ring to rule them all

Fun times.

>What a mess we made when it all went wrong

He overhypes shit, he's at the same level as Essay-kun.

Where can I see each LN and manga volume's total sales at this moment?

These threads were basically pic related. It was a fun ride while it lasted, even if there was alot of shitflining happening.

Mitrospeed is Essay-kun, and he's a fucking liar.

What arc do you think Subaru will transform into the Dark Lord?

Arc 10, I bet my money on it.

>Tennis

Oh yeah, /remove sp/ was a thing as well wasn't it

Whispers in the cold air tell the tales
of a waifu that's gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess I made, when it all went wrong.

>thread is slowly dying

are rezero threads dead? I-I don't want this to happen, I just finished the show

am I late to the party?

Ley has the gluttony ability, at the moment they're looking for an alternate cure, being dragonsblood.

Shitposters leave it.

Nah. Check the links in this thread, though.

>being dragonsblood.

We dragonslayer now?

No they're not. The dragon blood thing was mentioned on in the side story bad end for arc 4.

In the main story Subaru never heard about the possibility.

Not him but didn't Subaru get corrupted by dragon's blood?

His competency is really inconsistent. That was pretty fucking badass.

In a week or so, its released monthly yes?

That was Capella's shapeshifted dragon AIDS which is probably different from The Dragon's blood.

Felt is just as crappy a fighter as him.

I should probably start reading now.
WN or LN?

Arc 10, Rem/Emilia will become the protagonist. Like Tokyo Ravens did when switching from Harutora to Natsume.

And they're saving Subaru and after that wild threesome with cumming inside.

Both.

are they radically different?

Both are radical

They're the same, from what I've read, with a few minor changes. Though I mostly read the LN for all the SOL moments with Rem and Subaru. Fuck are those two perfect for each other.

Other than that I read the WN for the plot and the latest chapters.

o-okay
I'll start with the wn i guess.

From which volume this pic?

Tanpenshuu

Uh? Physically he has always been that good, before that he beat the 3 thugs, and in arc 2 he even blocked Rem's weapon. It's just that from arc 3 onwards the other characters are much stronger than a normal human, but subaru has always been more competent than the average joe.

Fake dragons cause AIDS?

He even mentions that he's been keeping fit in his NEET days because that felt like the minimum thing he could and should accomplish.

I'm amazed that as a NEET how fast he got used to not having Anime, Videogames, or even electricity.

You know that most people watch anime and play video games because they want to live in worlds like this? Also magic can do most things that electricity can. I wouldn't mind if I was in his place. Well story would look very diffrently if I were in his place

He was living in a super realistic videogame with anime-ish multi-colored girls. The plot was good too.

He's basically playing dark souls IRL, why would he need videogames?

I don't think I would want to live in a world where I wouldn't be sure to have constant access to proper plumbing and toilet paper.

>-Withdraw symptoms:
>all that mayo talk

This is more horrifying than anything else in the series.

Who needs plumbing when you can use magic to destroy poop? I think that DIO's mansion had toilet related spells better than tp and plumbing

I Can't Believe I Was Summoned To An Isekai Only To Die From Dysentery

Yeah, but personally I want to forget about that because I found it very stupid. It's not a level that can be reached while being a neet, it looks like more an high schooler who does athletic club activity regularly. Same goes for his personality, he's outgoing and expansive as fuck and has a pretty active mindset, in the mansion the first thing he asked for was a job.
The only thing can feel neet-ish is how he acted in ep. 13, but even that could be justify by the fact that he got really above himself after how much he went through during the first 2 arcs.

Honestly, the whole NEET background doesn't fit at all, the only thing that it properly added is a really good speech in ep.18, for the rest it has simply been out of place.

Mayo is one hell of drug, m8.

He started being a NEET just recently.

>Honestly, the whole NEET background doesn't fit at all
He actually isn't a NEET; in his arc 4 flashback he's a student who's still currently enrolled, although he skips a lot.

>Subaru hated mayo all along
>Her mom knew, but she still played along because she loved her son.

Exactly what happens there?

What? I'm pretty sure Subaru loves to eat the stuff.

>All these sudden Re:Zero translations
>Someone translates first parts of Violet Evergarden's story as well

God damn. I've got so much to read all of a sudden.

Start from the short stories, shit is great.

So much this. I'm watching anime basically because I have fucking boring life and my biggest dream is to move to fantasy world like this, where you have constantly adventures and waifu-type girls around...

He fulfilled his promise.

No it doesn't you fucking retard. Subaru and she leave on bad terms. Eben then she more interested in him for his ablilty more than anything else.

>Edgy underage teen fails to understand Berserk reference

You don't seem to get the that being doed not make you infallible or unkilliable. You need to grow up a little and learn to stop looking at everything in black and white.

Where was Roswal in arc 3?

That's explained in arc 4.

Sanctuary. He let the attack happen because he could predict that eventually Subaru would win, gaining more fame for Emilia than if Roswaal solo'd it all. Roswaal is a dick.

I'm guessing he wanted Rem to cut his hair, as to fufill the promise he made to her a couple loops back.

>dex build
>whip
Subaru confirmed for scum of the earth

It's hard to know what people are talking about when this story is being told differently across 4 different media.

How does the whale's memory erasing mist not affect subaru?

Witch genes, I'm assuming

All mixed together with some false information thrown around

How does he see the unseen hand?

I suppose that Authorities work differently on him since he is from another dimension or chosen by Satella or some such.

You talk as if the changes are radical. All of then are pretty much the same, only the anime omitted a few things which could be placed in still if they ever work on another season.

He couldn't see the hands and then could, he also didn't get affected by the mist scream that drove others mad, and remembers people who are supposed to be forgotten.

I imagine he's like immune to a certain extent to all authority, or witch related stuff.

I've been reading a summary of the web novel and this scene hasn't happened yet. Subaru is determined to cure her and has gone to Sanctuary, he's upset but not suicidal.

He did kill himself once when he found out what happened to Rem though.

That image relates to what probably happened if time continued after he killed himself.

The fact that he started gaining abilities is probably direct;y proportional to the times he has died. The scent getting stronger, suddenly realizing that he is actually looping which actually took him 2 deaths to realize

He's actually going for ultra faggot mode by going dex/int, it's like the author is really trying to make him the biggest asswipe possible.

Subaru a best. A BEST.

You sure that it's not that every time he dies he gets stronger because he's absorbing the knowledge and power from all the previous versions of him?
youtube.com/watch?v=v20Yc1RZjIA

Did he? The summary I'm reading never mentions that.

what show is this

Stop reading bad summaries

Rewrite

What summary specifically?

An;Hero

ReLife, duh

It's not explained so you might be right lol, but the scent getting stronger is TOTAL GIVE AWAY ;)

The 80,000 word summary: mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf

IT'S IN THE FUCKING TITLE YOU WASTE OF BRAIN CELLS

That starts from arc 4 though user, what happens to Rem is shown at the end of arc 3.

Here's a summary of it:

>Leaving him behind, he returned to Rem's room to find Pack there, who explained the basic functions of the Authority of Gluttony to him, making him recall that he had committed suicide earlier in an attempt to go back and save her. Knowing that he couldn't use Returns by Death to save her, he promised to save her by defeating gluttony.

This guy needs to stop blowing Mitrospeed's cock
youtube.com/watch?v=9K9VrwPmvAw

>remfags

I heard there was a short summary of pic related somewhere can anyone tell me what is happening here?

Mitrospeed:
Just to give you an idea. Regulus is said to have destroyed the capital of Volakia Garkla all by himself

>what happens to Rem is shown at the end of arc 3.

I know that much, but I can't find a translation of it. The only translations I know of for Arc 3 are here and he hasn't finished yet: translationchicken.com/

Stop this already.

Basically Subaru arranged for everyone to do small chores around the mansion to give "Rem a rest day", and she basically watches while everyone does things, Roswaal and Ram cook, Emilia and Subaru clean, Beatrice and Puck do the laundry.

At some point Subaru goes away saying he has to take care of something, Rem finds him at the village checking all the Hound repelling crystals, to make sure nothing happens to the village. Rem decides to tag along and they basically have a small date.

Thats not a lie though. Otto does say it apparently happened in arc 4.

Should be brought up in the next part i imagine.

I don't recall the part where it's the capital but other than that it does happen. It was a merchant city that got flattened because they sold witch related items.

Why is her outfit different? I thought they really didn't have other outfits?

Do you worship Father Mitrospeed?

It's a variation of the maid outfit, it looks more casual, and light, i imagine because she was basically taking a break.

How do people already know what's going to happen if it hasn't been translated yet?

Pretty sure he means to stop whining about if you're not going to do anything to disprove him yourself, and just keep bringing him up for no reason other than to complain.

Yes this is what I meant

Why are Rem and Ram based on Rom and Ram?

Some do know Japanese, and multiple sources state that he did kill himself once he found out what happened to her to try and save her.

It's like a final nail in the coffin that her condition was not getting fixed that easily.

Twin characters with color motifs are nothing new user, i'm fairly sure there's even older examples around somewhere.

No matter what form Subaru may take, Subaru will always be the best.

>pink and blue
>mages
>similarly named

How old are they? The Web novel was being written since 2012.

Also, i'm fairly sure there's some sort of eroge with twin maids with horns who are most likely onis, that seems to be older.

I thought they were more like Hisui and Kohaku from Tsukihime. You know... The whole Red Oni, Blue Oni thing.

The Witch's scent allows him to.

Agreed. Both forms are wonderful.

Honestly, I was pretty pissed when he rejected Rem. The fucking madman.

He still thought he only had eyes for Emilia at that point. Slowly as the novel described it, Subaru's feelings for Rem started to become more apparent, until he realized he loved her as well.

Garkla wasn' Volakia's captial, just a fortress city.

Hisui and Kohaku would be the one good at cooking and one good at cleaning that Subaru expected when they get introduced.

a besto

I like this version of the Subaru Pose.

So was Mitero right desu?

>as well

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE. I would've fallen for Rem alone, given her perfect flaws. God damn it... what kind of retard doesn't realize this?

He wants both.

Hey man, love takes time.

Can you fucking stop? You sound like a paranoid stalker. Message the guy about Mitro or something with that picture compilation of Mitro's bullshit that someone made if you care so much.

Right about what? Taking out a city himself? Wilhelm mentions that the Archbishop of Greed has done something like that in the following chapter when they discuss the Witch Cult.

That's selfish as fuck. You can't lead either of them on. If you truly love her, you'd let her go, given you love someone else more..

Also, haven't read the novels...pleb, I know...also, I waited until it was done airing to watch...last night....

But sounds like he hasn't chosen.

He's greedy. Or the indecisive, adulterous type like Ram said. One of those.

What I originally thought as well. I mean it looked like it a hell of a lot.

Who's ready for the Rem spin-off?

>given you love someone else more
But he doesn't. He pretty much literally can't choose between the two. Even after that confession with Emilia he basically starts trying to skirt around the idea of a threesome before Emilia asks who the fuck Rem even is.

Rem gave the ok, she basically said she'd be happy with being his second wife, and Subaru said "well, if Emilia is ok with Polygamy then i guess it's ok", Rem then says she'll do her best to convince her.

Mind you at the time Subaru probably thought it was coming off as a joke, but he did state that he had some feelings for her, after the whale fight in the LN/WN he full blown confesses to her when she pretends her wounds are more severe and she's dying.

He was bringing up the idea with Emilia, only for her to go "Who's Rem?"

No seriously, where the fuck are the Crusch and Ferris doujins?

Especially the Felis doujins pls

Rem too stronk

Why'd Reinhard have to ruin the picture?

Will

Will he be okay?

Please refrain yourself from using mistranslations

Where the fuck are OVAs and the Season 2 that we need

In an unfair world, free will is the only way to inject fairness.
In other words, he must force himself to choose. As Bender said "Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"

Read the above

>Children bully innocent blue oni maido

Well she got Coma'ed before that could get anywhere, so we have no idea how that will develop, we have to wait and see.

But Felis means 'Cat' in Latin.

Then he should pronounce it Felix and not Felis with R.

Retarded japs

> If you truly love her, you'd let her go, given you love someone else more.

Subaru would downright strangle you to death if he heard that.

So?

Why are you arguing with people telling you canon information? Is it going to make it un-canon?

> If you truly love her, you'd let her go

I really hope you are directing that to Emilia.

フェリックス is Felix

フェリス is Ferris

>As Bender said "Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"
Well this certainly fits Emilia.

Subaru isn't going to choose, nor does he want to. Something external will have to force his hand. Even being in a coma hasn't really stopped the Rem train.

I could take him.

But why do you say that? You can't be selfish like that. I thought he was trying to become a good person, a hero.

No. I'm simply saying he should've/should choose. Not as though I expect to affect canon.

This cheeky fucker.

>I could take him

Aside from that stupid remark. You're basically enforcing your view on the whole polygamy thing, if he finds it right or not is up to the parties involved.

>But why do you say that? You can't be selfish like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=JAsp4rn9QnM

They're just following Honda's example.

I really hope by "letting go" you are not saying to let go of Rem user.

Then just chock it up as another one of Subaru's flaws from your perspective, its not like he doesn't have plenty of others. Ram more or less agrees with your perspective, so does Roswaal.

That fanart looks sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=q68Jsn3V3zA
youtube.com/watch?v=OJvPB783SVI

Does anyone have that Imgur compilation on Mitro?

He did become an hero, it didn't fix the problem.

>Crusch is incapacitated
>Anastasia's manpower is decimated
>EMT is dumb and unlucky
>Felt doesn't give a fuck
All hail Priscilla-sama.

Everything really does work out for her.

Al was right, join the winning team.

Anastasia didn't lose anyone as far as i'm aware.

True, I think polygamy is garbage. Because one person gets all the positives, and the rest get to fight over that one person. It's inherently an unfair scenario.

I'm saying he has to choose one of them. The one he truly loves most.

Tell me, do you think parents of siblings don't have a favorite? Protip: they always do.

Pretty much this. It would have made more sense and it would have felt much more natural. There is nothing wrong in making Rem's story a story of unriquered love, those have their charm as well, and Subaru's character worked so well because of his love for Emilia, which influenced all his actions.
The author just wanted to make every fan happy, I guess.

He's saying why he doesn't like it.

> Even being in a coma hasn't really stopped the Rem train.

Well, if anything that can reinforce it, now he finally has a concrete objective related to her.
An user said that they barely talked about her, though, and it seems to me that the moonspeakers fans of rem are blowing a lot of things out of proportions, or at least that's my impression.

>It's inherently an unfair scenario.

It's also a very escapist scenario, in an isekai that was pretty tame from that point of view.

>I'm saying he has to choose one of them. The one he truly loves most.

Except he can't but you never know. Rem hasn't done anything in the past few arcs since she's in a coma. But we will never know the end result unless Rem is proactive again.

>Because one person gets all the positives, and the rest get to fight over that one person. It's inherently an unfair scenario.

Not necessarily. If you have too many wives it can become that, but 2 can be taken care of by one man fairly. Especially if they have children.

So, whatever happened with the pv we were supposed to get on friday? Did Cred Forums lie to me?

The PV was full of nothing.

Why does Reinhard even want Felt to win? Is it a sex thing?

It's not about making fans happy. Subaru likes her too, it's that simple.

I mean shit, do you seriously think someone could NOT feel something for Rem after all she did for him?

>The author just wanted to make every fan happy, I guess.
Not exactly. She has some kind of role to play, and the author had this written out before the series really caught on. There's stuff with Al and Emilia's vision that concern Rem in a more cosmic sense. And of course the silly Rem = Satella theories.

>An user said that they barely talked about her, though, and it seems to me that the moonspeakers fans of rem are blowing a lot of things out of proportions, or at least that's my impression.

Not really. There's a lot of other stuff going on to be concerned about, but she comes up fairly regularly, and she's a driving motivator for a number of Subaru's actions.

She has little relevance to Arc 5, but that's because Arc 5 is where the Bishops have decided everyone has had it too good for too long.

A man isn't indecisive. He strives to do the right thing, even if it kills him.

The PV was a clipshow of the whole episode 25.

is he spanish he sounds spanish

What's this I hear about choices and choosing? A man does as a man pleases

This. Make an army of quarter-elves and half-oni if you want to, ain't no one gonna give a fuck. Adopt a spirit and a couple lolis while you're at it, you still won't beat the guy with 50+ 'wives'.

As it turned out, the preview for episode 25 was really just a preview for episode 25. Who'd have thought.

Yeah, Anastasia has like no casualties from the arc 3 battles.
Crusch's army gets destroyed, but Crusch herself is not incapacitated and bounces back. She's still a total bro to Subaru.

Welp, too bad i got my hopes high for nothing.

Rephrase: A GOOD man strives to do the right thing.

Leading one or both girls on because he can't decide is garbage.

What if both are happy with it?

There no such thing as perfect woman. People have diferent tastes, so it's entirely reasonable not be interested in her at all.

I was pleasantly surprised that Crusch is still cool after getting her brain erased. Would've probably been too much if both best girls got taken out at the same time.

I highly doubt that's possible.

Read

Go read the WN translations instead of moralfagging.

He did, but Rem conitnued to force the issue and even tricked him into a confession. So he finally decided to accept her since did have some feelings for her too.

I said:
>perfect flaws
I meant that I find her flawed in the most perfect of ways.

What's wrong with having morals?

The only real issue is convincing Emilia, Rem herself is fine with a subordinate position, whether she deserves one or not. She's even fine with just being a beta orbiter as long as she knows Subaur cares about her even just a little. She's kind of a cuck.

Ever been to /r9k/? Those betas are NOT okay with that.
>At night you write her a text of block, as she's taking Chad's fat cock
Etc.

>What's wrong with having morals?
Nothing, but he's also not leading Rem on. He told her that he loves Emilia and Rem still pursues him. She knows exactly what the situation is.

>3DPD beta orbiter males
>2D Perfect half-oni waifu
Get your /r9k/ shit outta here.

FUCKING HELL, SOMEONE JUST POST IN THE DAMN COMMENTS OF THIS FUCKING LITTLE CON ARTIST.
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
If anyone asks why some details are correct is because mitrospeed looked on the wiki or some other place on reddit that gave the parts that are true. But alot of it is a bunch of looking at the illustrations and guessing. Bullshit he made up. Fake ass crap that he really never fucking read. Just hurry up and post the damn comment. Log on to the youtube account and expose his bullshit with the LINK.
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
imgur.com/a/hTYMl
imgur.com/a/hTYMl

>half-oni
Fuck me.

>People give attention to this overreaching nigger who uses a chink/corean name as his nick
why

WE INTO TRUE HAREM ENDING NOW BOYS

In case you didn't realize, I was making fun of those cucks.

Presumably because she hopes she can make him choose her one day.

Rem won me over the instant she dragged her broken body over to Suburu just to save him and proclaim her love. She was getting to me more and more, after me hating her for mercilessly killing him and being a dick in general, but that was Goddess-tier.
That's pure strength and love. I don't see Emilia being this amazing.

you do it if it annoy you so damn much

Fucking bitch. That ain't right. It's not a capital.

>That's pure strength and love.
Even Pete was impressed by her love. But her love didn't give her magic hands to cheat at twister with, how slothful.

Tappei literally ships him gifts and follows him on Twitter. He's the face of the west for Re:Zero. It's a giant notice me senpai.

Apparently the wiki admin was in the Son stream calling Mitro "bitch-kun"? And Mitro treated to time him out with mods powers or some shit, either jokingly or serious.

toshite, Cred Forums?

Why don't you do it, I don't want to get a damn notification every time I post something and get replied.

He barely gets views even still, he's a nobody.

Because.

Angelo? Give him this link. Support him user! imgur.com/a/hTYMl

I don' wan to bother with drama. Just post that link on the video faggot since you care so much.

>Rem is in coma and Subaru offs himself to try to save her
>Obviously the reader supports his decision to see if he can
>Decipt a what if scenario of the events after he dies where Emilia becomes devastated
>So that people will start to feel bad for her and seeing how it is not possible to save Rem at the moment, this will eventually make people feel attacted to Emilia more

Fuck, now it's Emilia who started to steal scenes from Rem.
Fucking Tappei tries his best to make her so """lovable & poor""" to get an emotion from people.

Also
>Anime ends on the MC confession to Emilia
>It is her birthday just after 3 days the anime finishes
>New lovel comes out on her birthday

They try their hardest to make Emilia popular again.

I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Not your personal army.

When people realize gambler goddess is best girl

When she doesn't get her screentime cut

>Tappei literally ships him gifts and follows him on Twitter.
For real? But why?

youtube.com/watch?v=4FLUfDwDGiA
youtube.com/watch?v=5WsoAtTlRpo

>nipples poking through
Simply the best.

He followed him and shipped him all the current light novels signed by him.

Apparently because he liked how enthusiastic he was about his reactions on the anime, and some dude on NicoNico found it funny and made Japanese subs for it, and tappei saw it.

That dress is criminal.

Call me whatever the hell you want but I want that jacket thing

Lucky guy

Of course it does m8
He transformed one of the rare Rem scenes into an Emilia one just like that by showing her devastated seeing his corpse like that.
Also in one of other trials Emilia was going to take his corpse with herself back to the forest after the maids killed him in mansion in arc 2. This makes reader think like "huh, Emilia always thinks of him and put importance on him after all, just like a main heroine supposed to do."
It is generic and all but still in arc 4 Emilia is shown acting in ways a supposedly main heroine would do.
It is like after getting close to finishing arc 3, the author started to think "uh well I messed up by ditching the main heroine way too much. I guess I will dump the supportive heroine somehow and make the main heroine prominent again."

> and some dude on NicoNico found it funny and made Japanese subs for it,

What the hell.

Jesus christ man, stop it.

Fuck that we are going full despair ending. The series revolves around tragedy after all.

There are no breaks on this ride.

Really, Emilia's CV person is ugly as fuck

user. You need to calm the fuck down.

I would be equally okay with that, it's either true harem ending where each girl acknowledges each other and are okay with polygamy or full on sith lord Subaru

Her voice is shit too. Overrated.

Inori's is a godsend in this industry.

>still thinks it will get season 2

You dare insult Megumin's VA?

>Some dramatic scene in some anime appears
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I CRY SO MUCHHHH
I fucking hate people who overreact to things.
How can people make more than 1 hour "reaction" videos to some entertainment video and act autistic in it and think this is a good thing?

for da money

lel this fucking movie

Should I buy the LNs even if I can't read moon? It's only like 10 bucks.

More incentive to learn, I guess

Her face is ugly as sin and I'm being pretty honest here.
Also I think her voice is overrated. It doesn't have that distinct character that other popular seiyuss have like Mamiko Noto or HanaKana and like.
I feel like I cannot distinguish her voice in some random anime and she was voicing a character in it unless someone told me about it.

Do it.

Subaru's VA could even work in a Re:zero live action.

Satella sounds like Satelles, which is the Latin word for "attendant"
Emilia is the female form of the name Emilius, which means "rival"

Waifuwars really make people say the dumbest things.

>I feel like I cannot distinguish her voice in some random anime and she was voicing a character in it unless someone told me about it.

Get better ears, seriously.

If you want to support then sure.

It's fine if you don't like Emilia, but that's not the VA's fault.
She's actually quite distinct imo: streamable.com/92fc

Is there a translation of Rem's Day Off lying around somewhere?

I'm just arguing, m8s
There is this talk about the maids and the whole setting pragmatized... or lets say aggressively influenced from some eroge as well.
So he probably played more eroge to see how a supposed main heroine would act in the stories to get some ideas about making Emilia prominent again.

Post YFW there will never be a second season

I've been hurt before, so it will just go in my pile of sadness with the others.

I don't care about Emilia or whatever.
Amamiya Sora too become pretty popular in a short time but she kinda disappeared after a while.
Distinct voices are indeed special.
>>Get better ears, seriously.
Don't get triggered so badly
Just voicing popular characters doesn't mean her voice is so awesome or anything.

An user already created everyone's reaction webm.

I don't know what's happened here.

But people like this guy has GOT to be falseflagging or some shit.

>>Waifuwars really make people say the dumbest things.

>You call an ugly girl as ugly because you are a waifufag
If anything the waifufag here is you because you get so defensive for something trivial

>Konosuba final episode
>they finally enter the Demon Lord chambers
>It's him

How do you react?

>Amamiya Sora disappeared
She is literally third from the left in the picture in the post you just replied to.

Is this a chinese electric batman pasta? I haven't seen it in so long, my memory is a bit fuzzy

season 2

I wish, there are a lot Rem fans are like that, some are even much worse than him. Thankfully a lot of other Rem fans are very chill.

>>But people like this guy has GOT to be falseflagging or some shit. (You)
Like how? I was talking about my own opinions without intention to shitpost. This is what I see when I saw/read this re:z work of Tappei.

>Honestly, the whole NEET background doesn't fit at all, the only thing that it properly added is a really good speech in ep.18, for the rest it has simply been out of place.
He was a talented and athletic guy who one day realized that some people were better than him at things. Some people were smarter and faster, or whatever. Since he couldn't stand not being the best, he decided to just ignore these things instead and focus on being the wildest and most fun guy around. Eventually he drove off all of his friends by dragging them into a bunch of his dumb shit, and insulting any of them who didn't want to keep doing dumb shit, and he just started skipping more and more school until he just never went at all.

Key visual that can confirm this

Echidna in school uniform is from the first trial in arc 4 tho.

>she voiced Aqua
Wew I didn't know. Still she is not that promiment she used to be like 2 years ago.
For example when HanaKana became popular when she voiced Nadeko from Bakemonogatari and she got so popular and it only escalated from that point on.

I would flip shit

That faces looks badly edited in.

>Jpg Large.jpg

>Final episode
>Instead of a comedy it turns really heavy
>Monolouge about his struggles and how he was turned into the demon king
>Final words "I've always been, fanatical like a demon"

Crossover when?

+ the shipping

Dunno, but I really want an ova crossover.

>Rem won me over the instant she dragged her broken body over to Suburu just to save him and proclaim her love. She was getting to me more and more, after me hating her for mercilessly killing him and being a dick in general, but that was Goddess-tier.
That's pure strength and love. I don't see Emilia being this amazing.

I doubt ANY female because those are not the only ways to express those two traits.

He isn't leading anybody. Rem was one brought all up to begin with even after he rejected her.

Holy fuck! Some of you are nuts!