Why isn't Iori the most popular idol?

Why isn't Iori the most popular idol?

Because Chihaya exists?

If Chihaya didn't exist, it would go to Miki then Makoto. Iori probably follows them.

Because Makoto exists.

Anya and Koume are better.

I anusly don't know butt it's ok ass long as she is not behind in polls and analysis of experts.

I am pretty sure anal idol should be the most popular idol

What's going on? How come anal idol isn't best anymore?

A N A L
N
A
L

I D O L
D
O
L

Cause she stinks.

This nigga.

this user knows the drill

Nice

I O R I

O

R

I

Because quite frankly Idolmaster has too many top tier waifus.

She might be the anal idol, but she's also the smartest idol.

Because people don't like bratty little shits
Same reason why those twins aren't in the top too

Am I a bratty little bitch now, user?

She's #1 in my heart, that's all that matters.

but she is among anal addicts

what are you talking about?
she just a pure idol

So the Sasha Grey of idols?

She is for anal enthusiasts.

Can somebody explain where all these anal pokes come from?
I thought Idolmaster wasn't an ecchi anime.

A doujin artist on a mission

Inferior to ShibuRin

wasn't she always the most popular? at least in Japan i mean?

Should you get into Idolmaster if you still have hope left?

not everyone likes anal, and Makoto is a thousand times better.

She doesn't have mass appeal because the masses have largely unrefined tastes.

Everyone who's anyone knows she's the best.

Because of her attitude, she's so wound up and unreasonably demanding of a girl who advertises herself as sweet and kind. In other words, her problem is that she's just so wholly and completely anal-retentive.

Because anime fans generally have a tendency to go for the most autistic option as their favorite idol.

Yes, you are. You need to be disciplined.

Not everyone like getting off by the backdoor. Miki best idol.

Miki and Makoto have always been my two favorites. I really want to see them together.

Because her anal took the spotlight.

Superior idol.

Imagine being Iori and never being able to have anything but anal sex? Every single time you went to bed with some stud they'd instantly pounce on your little anus licking and prodding it before lubing up and jamming it into your starfish. You'd constantly try to egg them into giving your snatch a try to no avail; every man's heard of your legendary butthole and wants a piece of it, for all they care you might as well have a fat cock resting under it and it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans to these anal-obsessed wierdos. Eventually your ass would begin to loosen from being rammed so hard so many times by thick cocks that you'd barely even have to push to release stool, and one day you realize to your horror that you've pinched a loaf right in public without even realizing it. You'd have to resort to wearing a buttplug everywhere you went just to keep errant turds from flying out your loose sphincter. People would start to notice how you walk funny, and seem to prefer one leg. Rumours start to spread about how your ass has been so worn out your whole rectum has prolapsed and droops down to your knees and you need an attendant to shove it all back in again before a performance. People say that you needed to be admitted to the hospital once after your rectal entrails can out in the middle of the night and almost strangled you in your sleep. People are beginning to interpret all the lyrics of your songs as metaphors for your anus-related grievances. People are counting down the days until you come of age and drop out of the idol scene to become a JAV star that specializes in rosebud scenes where horny fans of yours line up to take a nice whiff of precious Iori's inside-out baked Alaska.

Imagine being Iori.

doujin when?

Because nano

5heads don't sell

She is, if you like really strange fetishes

Soleil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iori

Nah, I ain't drawing it. Doujin never

This is true but you're in the wrong thread.

>ShibuRin
>Superior to anyone

E N J O
N
J
O

K O S A I
O
S
A
I

CG anime should just be put into the trash where it belongs