Digimon Thread

Remember them because they don't remember you.

tri. part 3, "Confession", is out now. Download it in the usual places.

tri. part 4, "Loss", is to be released on 25th February. Its poster features Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Hououmon and Mugendramon

Non-tri. news: the newest version of the franchise, Digimon Universe (Appmon) begins its anime run on 1st October.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-phJkHyeLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZj6f6nArX0
horriblesubs.info/shows/digimon-adventure-tri
youtube.com/watch?v=8UBd2QCkgyA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bx3AoqinpX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYgNjonKjc
youtube.com/watch?v=fz25aQRWeD4
youtube.com/watch?v=smQ5WRP1e5o
imgur.com/a/Wx3NN
youtube.com/watch?v=xQQ-R6A3z5U
members.tripod.com/chibi_renamon/index.htm
users.on.net/~cstanley/mimi/
mimou.faithweb.com
kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/137404553227/otomedia-february-2016-valentines-day-poster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T SAY GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEE

I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF HERCULESKABUTERIMON

Are we really going to kill Patamon again? I mean, title like loss, and the constant need to shit on Takeru, I can't see what else we're getting.

Unless they do something with the 02 kids, finally.

I love this song.

It sounded like a song from 2005 as well.

post wada songs
youtube.com/watch?v=C-phJkHyeLA

>Boku ni Totte single came out 3 days ago
>no rips yet
I want my knife of ramen and I want it now

>tfw no hot chick will ever rock up at your office but you're too busy being shitposting online to do anything

Don't know that it is out already, imma watch it first then come back in this thread..

No vita release for next order, well rip.

>mfw first Digimon thing since Wada's passing.

and it was great, he would have been proud.

>infinite legs.jpg

Meiko is pure, PURE!

Pure edge.

Too hasidic for my tastebuds.

Mimi looks pretty tall here.

Whoever storyboarded this needs to be fired. The cinematography was fucking terrible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZj6f6nArX0
>That fucking harmonica
Feels good man

Why is Mugen there? Don't tell me it's Agumon evolved.

there there

I would disagree, if anything the animation failed the cinematography

is there a torrent somewhere? can't seem to find one anywhere I look. must not be doing it right.

Nyaa Torrents has lots of 'em.

I remember the days when Koushiro was as tall as her legs.

horriblesubs.info/shows/digimon-adventure-tri

The action parts weren't the issue, literally every else was. It's like they were cutting around while they were talking to hide the lack of animation, but completely failed at it.

Digimon has torn my heart out before, but never quite like this.

I want to like Knife of Day but they keep splitting up.

I get the impression that the in-betweeners were inexperienced and that the key frame animators left too much up to them. There were some bad cases of broken limb syndrome.

Remember when Yamato was cool:
youtube.com/watch?v=8UBd2QCkgyA&feature=youtu.be

The English dub had a Cherrymon voice over tell him the thing he was missing was friends.

>that scene in Takeru's apartment where Yamato nearly kills him
That was hilarious.

>cool
You mean being more of an asshole than usual

>those hands
hmmmmmm

reposting a few from yesterday

>we will never other warp evos in anime
Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=bx3AoqinpX4

>Probably a one of the original Chosen
That's what I thought as well. Maybe even Himekawa is one too, probable they even were the partners of the Royal Knights we have seen so far.

I'm pleased there was no Koushiro/Mimi silliness in this one.

It's cute but it should just stay as teasing.

Well, they ARE childhood friends.
Himekawa is the Sora of the group.

I will never feel like the first time i saw them doing this first time on national television.

OTP

>blood
Edgy.

>it should just stay as teasing.
if they don't plan to make them get together, they should just leave it. There was nothing in the original series, why start it now just to disregard it in the end?
I'm confused what their quarrels are supposed to tell us. "Awww, they are just like a married couple" or "See? They just don't fit together"

Please have the rebooted Chosen Digimon joining up with the wrong partners. It would be hilarious.

Why does he look so pissed?

>if they don't plan to make them get together, they should just leave it.
True.

>I'm confused what their quarrels are supposed to tell us. "Awww, they are just like a married couple" or "See? They just don't fit together"
The latter I guess, if Adventure 10 was anything to go by.

This would be awesome.

MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYgNjonKjc
youtube.com/watch?v=fz25aQRWeD4

Was his song played in movie 3?

It was the ED.

>Part 4 spoilers
Dark Ocean storyline picked the fuck up again?!

REMOVE DARKNESS

WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

REMOVE DARKNESS

member digimoooon?

When can we expect to see the part 4 teaser?

Maybe Christmas?

remember when jogress was only between 2 ultimaaaates?

any theories on the identity of the "evil woman" (forgot her name)?

The evil woman is always Crusadermon.

This shit is getting annoying when will it fucking stop?

Word. I already hated that melody as a kid.

It was kinda awkward how Gabumon just stood there. He should've hopped onto the Sofa, too.

>Word. I already hated that melody as a kid.
I'm not talking about the music.

>Mugendramon
My nigga Machinendramon is back?

>patamon passed the virus on by biting him
>he infected the new digital world

twf I now ship Matt and Meiko.

Gabumon looks like it is possessed by ghosts.

But he is human. Not possible.

>the vampiric patamon scene

>part 4 "Loss"
>their partners not only lost their memories, but have entirely different evolution paths now because they get to start off with humans that have their shit together instead of a bunch of panicky kids

In the Digital World they all are data.

Why Meikoomon so broken?

Someone made her and purposely infected her so she can spread the virus.

>have entirely different evolution paths now
Now I want to see this.

Probably the final boss.

>Sad version of Butter-fly plays in the background as I remember Wada is fucking dead

So what now? The digimons lost their memeries and?

cool ED song tho.

And now they are essentially in the first episode of Adventure but in reverse.

And they have to get their memories back in the process

How many parts digimon tri have?

>cool ED song tho
It's Yamato's band song.

Six movies

Would you a Taichi's mom?

It should have been 8, in the first 2 nothing interesting happened.

>It's Yamato's band song.
I forgot, I'm going to rewatch the school festival again.

Agree

I watched the second and third movie today after not liking the first one much but giving it a pass thinking it would improve. This shit is so fucking bad. The second movie almost made me fall asleep.

The worst thing about this entire fucking pandering shitfest that isnt good are the digievolutions jesus christ. When Agumon and Gabumon warp digivolved the animations for WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon made you feel like they were on a whole new level. Its insane how bad the animations are on these movies, they are in the same stupid white background and they just appear with a gold ring around them, no cool transitions, no sound effects, nothing.

This entire fucking thing is shit

Nah, I liked the third movie. You just have shit taste.

Same for me, the evo animations look so bland and soulless compared to the originals and the story is slow as fuck, besides having to connect Tri with the 02 epilogue while ignoring all the 02 things will be a bad thing, that's for sure.
I still have hope, but I think they had to animate other projects and scrap the Tri concept, like making V-Tamer movies, for example.

The first one was interesting, just not very engaging

I just fap to Meikoomon's evolution.

and the second one was never going to be a serious movie

shit I can't find it.

Only a villain would smirk like that.

Maybe the donut was just that good.

I just fap to Meiko's mom.

She trapped the kids in digital world. And digimon lost their memories. Her job for evil digimon overlord is done. The rest is on evil digimon overlord.

Would be fun, but since the 8 here were designed to evolve strongest with them, seems like it would mess up. Like maybe Tanemon responding to Taichi's bravery might go Tanemon->Floramon->Kiwimon->Blossomon and she gets stuck there since character development and to protect everyone is the wrong kind.

Reboot didn't happen/was never real, she just mind wiped the chosen's digimon. They're now stuck in the digital world with everything going to shit (virus, Alpha/Jes exploding shit and infected digimon all over) with baby mons who don't even know them yet.

Obviously they'll regain their memories very soon given we still have 3 movies left and there's Hououmon on the p4 poster though.

Homeostasis never mentioned a reboot, just that "time would stand still" when Meicoomon next appeared. That never happened, weirdly, and why the fuck would Himekawa's fucky institution have the power to reset the digital world? A few years of research on the quantum bullshit wouldn't give them that kind of power, and even if it did how come they can't stop this infection some other way if they can do so much?

I guess it'll be addressed when the rebooted partners try and evolve.

>just that "time would stand still" when Meicoomon next appeared. That never happened, weirdly
I thought that was strange as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=smQ5WRP1e5o

[]Bolero[]

Homeostasis was the one that had the power to induce the reboot, not the government organization.

I'd rather read NTR.

They're butt buddies with Gennai tho.
Everything they did was because they want to prove that adults/teens can into digimons.

HAPPYNETO

Then they determine that they are not the right one for each other and end up with the correct ones.

Says Himekawa.

Homeostasis only mentioned a "great sacrifice". The way she talked also seemed to infer that the higher ups in their organisation (though, I think this is bs and she knows everything rather than being middle-ranking) know more about/can implement the reboot.

Yup. Honestly if the organisation knows all about homeostasis and seem to have talked with it (since they know alllll about this reboot etc) why had they not mentioned any of it before? There's so much they keep going "well its confidential lol you're just kids" when they need to have fucking informed the chosen. These kids saved both worlds on their own multiple times before, there's clearly murky motives going on with the "white fang".

>implying that's Gennai
Before the last ten mintues of ep 5 I would have agreed with you.

Why are they bringing back Machinedramon? He was the shittiest Dark Master.

I think you misspelt best

also possibly he's not the Dark Master Mugendramon

>implying that's Gennai
then who is he? Is he Ken pretending to be Gennai pretending to be Ken?

>best
That title belongs to pinocchimon.

she already did that when Leomon died.

That happened ONCE.
And LordKnightmon are usually male.

>Best
>Got the least episodes than the other three Masters and died in one hit.

Sure inocchiomon got knocked out in one hit, but at least he ended up being the only Master with actual depth.

Wait til you see Gabumon evolve into Plutomon.

>yet another plotline involving the Royal Knights
g-gee thanks Bandai...

Fuck's sake what's the point of having dozens groups when they're just gonna wank the same 13 fucks over and over?

>taking back used goods
I'd rather become an adult.

In Adventure we see tons of Gennai lookalikes in the 'lab' with the chosen's digieggs and digivices. Could easily be one of them that was corrupted/a traitor/whatever.

Found an LQ of the poster.

imgur.com/a/Wx3NN

It looks like they're going to plow through the digital world which has Ultimates prolling around like no tommorow.

>they're going to plow through the digital world which has Ultimates prolling around like no tommorow.
Cool

Remember when Masaru's Agumon reverted back to an egg and supposedly lost all it's memories?
Or when the entirety of DATS had their mind wiped by government forces collaborating with Kurata?

Everything will be fine

Did the guy who drew this see the future?

Still waiting for the BANTYOs and Olympus XII to actually do some shit in an anime for once. I don't think it'll ever happen. I'm hoping they're in the next Story game, at least.

Mugendramon is pure hype for a lot of fans because of the shit he was involved in. He was basically the most memorable of the DW1 Digimon, was one half of Millenniummon, was originally called the strongest Digimon in the Digital World way back before Alphamon and Jesmon and all that power creep, was part of Taichi's PTSD arc that ended with WarGreymon wrecking his shit, was recently hyped up again as part of Next Order's storyline, etc.

I hope we see him evolve into Chaosdramon in Part 4, though. Granted, Mugendramon would be a tough fight for Hououmon since WarGreymon only won with its Dramon Killers, but we've seen Mugendramon before and we've never had Chaosdramon animated.

This would actually be really cool for them to do. Would be interesting if everyone ended up with the wrong Digimon partner because the Digimon don't realize which is which, except for Sora which is why she ends up getting Biyomon up to Mega. Maybe she finally starts thinking about herself and her relationship with Biyomon over being concerned for everyone else, that was one of the big conversations between Sora and Biyomon in Part 3. Taichi may be the other one who has the correct partner Digimon but it evolves the wrong way and we get Mugendramon because Taichi was a faggot again just like with SkullGreymon.

Praise be to Jesmon, Hosanna in the highest.

For his word is a light unto my feet and a light unto my path.

I love Plutomon and his line.

Jupitermon is pretty cool, too, but it's because of these two that I really want the Olympus XII brought in the new games (would've been amazing if they were the anime, though).

Titamon and Dianamon were included in Cyber Sleuth, and the Dianamon line as well as the Apollomon line were introduced in the Story games, so in hoping at least those two lines, the Jupitermon line, the Plutomon line, the rest of the Jesmon line, Megidramon and Dukemon Crimson Mode are included in every game from now on. Doesn't feel right without them.

Best design more like

So what was the point of Mimi's charactee arc in Tri again?

> "You're a selfish girl, Mimi! But that's how you are so keep it up!"

That's not development. Joe was fine, but hers was disappointing.

>implying seeing Jesmon animated isn't worth it

Mimi didn't need a character arc because all she needed to realize is that she is perfect as she is.

And that is totally fine.

Mimi's character has no depth, more news at 11.
All she has to do is look cute and lez it out

They backpedal'd on that and now there will be a Vita release.

so, what is the consensus about Meiko and her mon?

Really, got source for that?

I thought it was "Don't change who you are to impress other people."

I think she's Duftmon.

i like them

Still annoying.

maybe if you make enough fan art? nonetheless, they had crusaders and now heroes to their name.

Meiko makes Marie(P4G) look like a decent addition.

> Nearly gets her Digimon and other people killed
> Perfect

Don't expect Digimon fans to actually understand the show they're watching.

Would be more interesting than simply going with an Alphamon or Crusadermon twist. Maybe she'll be a Venusmon or Dianamon or Minervamon. That would be more fun.

They backpedalled twice actually, there is no Vita release.

Not on purpose!

Wew

Literally when did she do this?

Why would you say th
>Mugendramos everywhere
>mfw

That is some nice art. I can't draw, though.

And Heroes and Crusaders aren't mainline games though, like a Story or World game.

Just the 6 God grades, the Villain's Ultimate grade, Logimon's Ultimate grade, and Logomon's Ultimate grade left, I think.

>Don't expect Digimon fans to actually understand the show they're watching.
True.

This is how I feel about DBSuper. If it ends up being only 100 episodes, that means ~30 were wasted on recaps of shit we already saw. That's bullshit.

My nigga Mugendramon is back, feels good.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQQ-R6A3z5U

Selecting this as agumon's alternate ultimate/mega evo

At least is better than Sora who has bee only love triangle bait since 02 and Hikari-sue.

This is why Mimi is best girl by default: the other options suck.

Love triangle hasn't shown up really at all in Tri. Her thing has been how she's always worrying about the others but not herself

Mimi at least have initiative, the other two are just there.

considering how fast and simple is the ultimate to mega sequence, I guess they're saving us some warps for later on

>Mugendramon
So our boys making a return, huh?

This is a completely obvious yet somehow unexpected turn of events. In retrospect we never did find out where Piedmon went after being sucked into HAngemon's dimensional glory hole.

The fact that she is in the poster for the fourth OVA with both Taichi and Yamato said it all.

That's what I said.

Again I would like to share my shame from my childhood.

members.tripod.com/chibi_renamon/index.htm

>Sailor Moon MIDIs

Obviously its a different Mugendramon since the Dark Master one went off to Tamer's digital world because of Ryo

I'd rather not have the entire Dark Masters cast back as villains. If they must return one villain, make it Piedmon.

Myotismon could work too. He was one of the most effective villains and he seem to always have a back up.

Looking at Meikomon's line in the game, it's been confirmed that the cat once again becomes a freaking angel or a devil.

The only question is what should Meiko's crest be- Destiny or Miracles?

>we never did find out where Piedmon went after being sucked into HAngemon's dimensional glory hole.
Milleniumon got him out of there because loldimensionalfuckery
Unless the reboot directly affects everything that happened in Ryo's story as well.

Also, Piedmon's VA is kind of dead so, using Mugendramon instead is fine by me.
It is the STRONGEST DIGIMON IN THE DIGITAL WORLD after all.

Is Meiko Mimi's wife?

>barely enough time to catch up with 8 characters in a nostalgia pandering show
>let's add some modern anime moe bait

Only until Miyako comes back.

VAMDEMON IS THE MAIN VILLAIN. MARK MY WORDS.

No fuck off

Who?

Meicoomon most likely digivolves into some kind of demon
Gatomon becomes an angel

AngelxDemon. Therefore HikarixMeiko is canon. The only reason we don't see Meiko in the epilogue is because research into the Digital world has accelerated development of IPS cells allowing two girls to have babies. Meiko is currently in hospital waiting for her second child but she is smiling happily as she watches her son beat Daisuke's in tag.

Meiko so far is ultimately pointless, could've had Maicoomon just be a stray digimon instead.

She needs some character development pronto, but since we're halfway in and she's not really a member of the main cast, she's not gonna get any, even less so now that she skipped out on going to the digital world.
Could've been handled better.

She's the latest addition to her nerd collection.

So why is omegamon going to blast those two guys for?

The picture is part of a promo event for confession's release btw.

Hopefully nothing. Not every Digidestined/Chosen Child needs a crest, and I'd rather focus on the original 8. If we need to have a 9th or even a 10th, I'd rather have Ken and Daisuke using Kindness and Miracles for Jewelbeemon and Magnamom (obviously, I'd prefer Imperialdramon, but I'm just saying). If Meiko is actually going to be relevant, I hope they really just focus on her as a character and her relationships with the others and Maicoomon, because trying to water down a character to fit a crest is pretty lame. The first 7 all fit their crests well, but Kari's isn't even a real trait, and she's the reason I'm not looking forward to Meiko ever getting a crest.

Once you get the more simple traits that you fit into a character easily, i.e. Courage, Knowledge, etc., you're not left with much which is why you get Light and Miracles. At least Kindness was pretty good, even if nothing was done with it as we moved onto Jogress Evolutions, but it was good enough that maybe the Tri. writers can figure something out, but again, I'd rather they not try so hard and just tell the story as it is.

The one that doesn't wear hipster glasses.

They pulled this shit back in 02. I'm expecting them to pull it again.

Sora's VA was dying of cancer at some point, they just found a replacement.

Ideally, they'll bring back Botamon and have it Warp into a Good MetalSeadramon. I really like seeing what they can do with good versions of species previously portrayed as evil.

Arguably, one of the better parts of Xros Wars was their version of Puppetmon.

Meiko is straight out of my fanfictions. She needs to fuck off back there.

>>Sora's VA was dying of cancer at some point
You mean she died, right?
And the switch almost a year before she died.

So far all the digimon have had their original VAs come back (save for Imperialdramon which really only did grunts and roars), only the main human 8 had their voice casts changed, not just Sora.

They gotta make her relevant eventually since she's so heavily connected to a major plotmo in this series. I guess destiny could work but I don't know how we can do the 'destined to do something important' part properly without making Meiko to be a massive Mary Sue.

You mean Alphamon and Jesmon?

Well, it wouldn't be the Royal Knights if there wasn't any infighting.

Speaking of, I hope, randomly in Part 6, the other Taichi and Zero as UlforceVeedramon show up to help kick the big bad's ass. With all this Quantum sea shit actually establishing a multiverse, it would be nice. That, or just do a straight up V-Tamer 01 adaptation in a few movies after Tri. is over, as it means they can continue to shill Taichi, rerelease the V-Tamer 01 manga and get money, and also continue the two lines of Digimon products they have right now: the Adventure line of movies, intended for teenagers and adults who were around for the first season and Appmon, intended to attract a young fanbase and create new fans.

He means the people right below the garuru cannon.

This would be pretty great honestly.

As long as Appmon doesn't become the whole franchise I'm ok with it existing, because it's more than dead to me if it does.

Oh shit, I didn't notice them, they look like ants compared to Omegamon. Also, I'm still a little buttblasted that CR refuses to sub Omegamon and Omegamon and uses Omnimon. Does no one in charge of localization realize Omnimon as a name was a mistake?

>CR dub subs repeatedly putting "Tailmon" as "Gatomon"
This irks me.

They do it with all of the Digimon that have differing names, Biyo/Piyomon too.

This, too. Like, I get it, you want to be consistent with the dub that aired years ago, but come on now.

I actually really like Appmon and the new designs for the Ultimate grades and am excited for the God grades.

Still, considering Part 4 is coming out 5 months after 3, we can assume the latest Tri. will last for is up to Early 2018, which may seem like a long time, but once it's over... it's over. Not sure I want to really say bye to Taichi and friends by then, especially since they only just became truly relevant again.

>All of the chosen are referred to by their original names
>except Jou who's just left as Joe

(I know who she is, I'm just pretending she's not existent)

CR is really inconsistent with their subs.

I was shocked to see "Baby I" as a term being used in Part 3 and they do use Evolution instead of digivolution as well as the correct Level terms, but for some reason they shy away from some shit like that.

Also every time I see Hikari's and Takeru's "Onii-chan" translated as their bros' names, I get triggered

>Also every time I see Hikari's and Takeru's "Onii-chan" translated as their bros' names, I get triggered

That one gets me as well.

>Angewomon showed up in Confession

Confirmed banned in America for being TOO HOT

Well that's how Toei has it for some reason in the OP. That's just the subs following what they wrote

Same with Chosen Children and Digidestined. For some reason, Toei just has it officially as Digidestined now

I mean that's essentially just pronunciation so at least makes sense, compared to the Digimon.

The whole concept is just... ugh to me. But agreed, this whole bumpy ride with Tri has relit a fire in me that's going to be fucking painful to put out again after all these years.

They handled her surprisingly graciously, yea the angles were a little silly along with the lipstick, but compared to Rosemon...

>Koushiro-han is translated as Koushiro-san
>Digimons when Digimon stands for both Digital Monster and Digital Monsters

That's a good point, I think the people actually subbing this series are actual fans assigned to it and not just random translators. They seem to use dub names only because they are asked to be consistent, although that shouldn't be necessary as Part 1's been dubbed already.

Also, Takeru actually says "Aniki", but I guess you wouldn't be able to notice because it's translated as "Yamato."

I am thankful though, CR picking the series up and subbing it and releasing it at the same time as the theatrical release is actually really amazing.

why the fuck does this retard use apple

"Digimons" is the one thing that actually pisses me off. Its like "Legos", its just fucking wrong and stupid sounding.

Yea, despite errors and small inconsistencies its very good quality for how fast its released.

I suspect its just a stupid animator thing, he clearly wouldn't/couldnt be using mac OS for half the shit he's doing. I miss Our War Game's old boxy windows aesthetic...

>but compared to Rosemon...
Don't forget it's Mimi's Rosemon.

That thing was created to be a slut-mon.

>the first thing Takeru asks Yamato is if he fought with Taichi
>and then he asks if he fought with Sora
cheeky cunt

Tonfas
Sushis
Wasabis
Samurais
Ninjas

I guess Jyou and Jou and all that was just Toei trying to spell Joe, and fan translators messed up years ago.

The Digidestined thing might be because the term has become popular around the world, and Digidestined applies to the main cast better than Chosen Children seeing as 6 of the 8 are adolescents about to become adults.

Nah, it wasn't that bad, and most Digimon fans already think of Angewomon in a fanservice-type way, anyways.

They'll probably censor it like they did to Savers' Rosemon.

Although Rosemon is still one of my favourite megas.

>you'll never be that strawberry ice cream
No surprise boring Sora has boring vanilla.

He was always loyal to the (pine)apple.

I admit I use both Ninja and Ninjas for the plural...

Don't bully the Sora.

>>I guess Jyou and Jou and all that was just Toei trying to spell Joe
Nope, his name is all kanji ( 丈).

>As long as Appmon doesn't become the whole franchise
Is there any belief as to why people think this would happen?

If Tri wasn't airing and they weren't rolling out all this 15th anniversary, I might understand

Tentomon's "-han" not being translated as that and just being "-san" also triggers me

>Don't bully the Sora.
Sorry user, but she is boring.

But most people are boring in comparison to Mimi.

Sora was more interesting before she became settled into the official mom of the group. Like at first it was actually kind of neat to have the obvious tomboy of the team be the one doing all the caretaking stuff but then it just sort of became her only character trait and then SHE STOPPED WEARING THE HELMET/HAT AND WENT FULL MOM, I STILL MAD but I think Tri is trying to do what they can with that with it being her character flaw.

Jesmon saves.
Lord Jesmon, have mercy on my OS.

Why am I so emotional, I'm supposed to be an adult
Only one episode left for me aaaaaaaaaaah

>then it just sort of became her only character trait
Definitely and it was addressed in Confession too.

Wonder what will happen in Loss with her.

Why were Jesus and black Jesus fighting?

>Koushiro-han is translated as Koushiro-san
I swear they kept using Koshiro instead of Koushiro, which made me wonder whether I had been reading it wrong for the past 15 years or so

Once Tri ends, we would be left with just Appmon. Again, I actually like the Appmon designs so far, but many other Digimon fans don't like that they're making a somewhat clean break from Digimon traditions and aiming for a younger audience.

For example, Haru, the Appmon protagonist, was intentionally created to be the opposite of a protagonist like Taichi (I think this a good thing). For fans, the brown-haired, hotheaded, courageous leader is what a Digimon protagonist should be. Sure, Takato and Taiki were a little different, but they still shared many traits with Taichi. Another thing, Eri is completely different from any main female cast member in Digimon'a history so far, etc.

We don't have the dragon/dinosaur as the main Digimon, no plant or bird type with a girl, etc.

It's completely unfamiliar to fans, and that's good because it means this is something new, but also alienating for the old fans. That's why something like Tri. running concurrently with Appmon is the greatest thing possible for fans and the companies involved.

Appmon has the potential to become a huge success, and even if the next series 3 years down the line isn't continuing with Appmon, they'll likely try again with another young audience-oriented series under the "Digimon Universe" umbrella. And if Appmon is a success, then we'll see a sequel.

Just think about Digimon like you would Gundam now, with Unicorn and Iron-Blooded Orphans, and Try Builders or Fighters or whatever it was, in that the first is for classic fans, the second is for an older audience, and the third is for a younger audience and to attract new fans.

At certain point in time, we may even end up with the Adventure line, an Appmon like, and then another spin-off under Universe.

If they want to continue Adventure, they need to do V-Tamer 01, because I doubt actively continuing the original story after Tri. will turn out well from a storytelling standpoint. I expect they'll eventfully just do Tamers 2.

Do not take the lord's name in vain. There is only one Jesmon and Yggdrasil is his lord.

Because infighting will surely be what it takes to attract and reunite with the other Royal Knights. Infighting is what they do best, after all.

>Once Tri ends, we would be left with just Appmon
But realize Tri isn't going to end for another year right? Actually if the timing is right, Tri and Appmon would end at around the same time. And I doubt the merchandising for either would just stop. To say nothing of any video games that would come out around then

I miss their hats.

I actually thought that that was the last one and seriously thought "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE ME HANGING ON THIS SHIT" until I saw there was a fifth part this time

Why didn't angewomon use that attack that froze myotismon?

If Omegamon is still a thing, could the other digimon fuse too?

I'll do you one better:

users.on.net/~cstanley/mimi/

This site was last updated pre 911. I have no idea how it's still up.

Tri. will last up to Early 2018 at the latest, Appmon may end in 2017 if they stick to ~50 episodes like most Digimon series, but there's no reason to believe the series will end at just 50 aside from "muh patterns." Xros Wars got a 24-episode continuation, I think it was? Whatever it was, Xros Wars as a line lasted for 79 episodes. Back in the day, Adventure got a full-length sequel series of 50 episodes. And with the profits earned from Tri., who's to say they can't afford to have a longer-running series akin to the three-year runs of a Yugioh series? Considering the push Appmon is getting, new TCG cards, video games, two manga based on the series, etc., it might make more sense for the series to run for 100 episodes.

Mimi still has one. Mimi isn't Mimi without a pink cowgirl hat.

By a strange coincidence I know another one that is still up despite being last updated before 9/11: mimou.faithweb.com

I'd be fine if Sora didn't wear her hat if she at least wore the fucking pin Taichi got her, like damn.

This isn't a competition of who was the most autistic when they were 6 - 11 but there is no content of shipping faggotory like mine had.

I wanna go back to the time where this was considered a suitable web design.

Mostly cause it's the only type I remember how to HTML code

>Mugendramon in next OP
>Mugendramon in Next Order also

HYPE TRAIN ACCELERATING

>I'd be fine if Sora didn't wear her hat if she at least wore the fucking pin Taichi got her, like damn.
This was from Adventure 01 right?

That took me by surprise that it would show up. i still would have liked a subtle soft pink lip color and nail color to fit her design as an angel of natural beauty and grace and a sexy ball of ass kicking.

Our War Game.

Digimon is a multi-media franchise, and this thread is about the movie. There's always been threads for every movie release. How new are v you?

died

S2 KIDS WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

more like savage

Polar bear viking savage

>Zero Two kids

Gotta love how like half the movie was the kids going "don't worry just leave actually solving all this to Koushiro." And then being surprise at how over worked and stressed he is.

Weird that there are Gabumon and Garurumon look-s-likes.

Dead.

Did they get rebooted too?

Vita doesn't sell well, can't really blame them.

Digimon 02's ending ruined the shippings.

I just want Kari and TK end up together.

She cucked Tai for Matt.

I was so pleased Joe finally got his act together.

Dead.

Because it only works on virus Digimon and Meicoomon attribute is unknown.

lmao

Really now why did they give this thing tits

When are we getting some nude Hikari?

so cute

I hope wargreymon destroys this bitch.

>Iron Blooded Orphans
>Good

Eat shit you fucking casual MAL poster

I just want them both gone for good.

Who is this?

And by both I obviously mean Meiko and Meicoomon.

Not WarGreymon.

I want you gone, out of my life.

The reason why Alphamon, Jesmon, and Meicoomon weren't reset is because they aren't native to THIS Digital World.

Which means they wouldn't be rebooted with it.

Same.

They could realistically. It's essentially Jogress but Adventure seems to have two Ultimates combining as super special so I can't see it happening

Oh, good, then scratch my other post

Ryo, back for revenge.

Young Genai.
Go back and watch 02 again.

>Go back and watch 02 again.
What a horrible thing to suggest.

I like how we were going "WHO COULD THIS MYSTERIOUS MAN POSSIBLY BE" and then it turns out, okay we actually really don't know what's the deal with this guy

Why not

>Go back and watch 02 again.
Don't actually do this.

Just look it up on a Digimon wiki or something

Because cats don't have tits.

Just wondering, but does anyone have any experience pre-ordering the digivices that they've been selling?

I want to order one of the sets, but after going to the buy thread and looking through their guide, it doesn't seem like the "in-between" sites I've found are on the list are doing the pre-orders.

What sites that you guys are trusting with your orders?

>mfw reboot
>this asshole shows up and bodies every single nigga around

That is not a cat. That is a Digimon with catlike attributes

Dark Spires were not natural to the Digital World.
Arukenimon and Mummymon were not natural to the Digital World.

Those things weren't rebooted, meaning he isn't rebooted either.

and tits

Little babies can't handle a little bad anime?
I've seen 02 at least 6 times. What are YOU guys doing with your lives?

seeing how the knights escaped the reboot, there could be other abnormalites

I watched o2 in my childhood and liked it. I saw it again 4 years ago in Sub this time i like it even more

I find that hard to believe.

I don't think foxes and whatever Ranamon/Calmarimon does either and yet here we are

Haven't been keeping up with these movies at all, have any pairings been confirmed as of yet? Did Tai get Sora back from Yamato? Did Hikari finally confess her feelings for Daisuke?

Official release of the posters when?

>What are YOU guys doing with your lives?
Not watching 02

No, no and no.

Yes, yes and yes.

Yamato is currently banging Sora and that new megane.

The romance has been something like 1% of these movies and not relevant at all

>Daisuke
>02 kids
>Relevant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

02 is so hated that having 02 instead of 01 literally fucked up the entire Digital World

Did any of the kids even MENTION the 02 kids besides Ken?

I only remember Himekawa and her bitch boy talking about them, and also Takeru mentioning the international chosen children, but I don't remember even vague references to Daisuke, Iori or Miyako being made by the kids themselves.

At some point I thought it was just bad writing, but after the events of the last movie, with Takeru and Hikari being worrying about Ken, and also the digimon world being rebooted, there's no fucking way that nobody mentioning the other 02 kids is simply bad writing right?

Fucked that up

Why do people keep calling it 01?

>Why do people keep calling it 01?
stupidity

if anything, it should be called '99

So apparently, we're not getting the Dark Ocean at all. That was just speculation by some Japanese guy on Twitter that got posted on 2chan.

I kinda miss this qt

Their names were on Himekawa's monitor in the first movie. That's about it.

The second season kids will come out, right? They literally "rebooted" without them.

Yamato literally asked those sekrit club guys, where the fuck they are and they were like
>lol they are ok

If you want more 02 kids, watch 02 or their movies again.

These movies are about the original cast, and I'd rather the focus be on them. The 02 kids will show up later.

Because they don't know V-Tamer 01 exists for one, and if 02 is the sequel, Adventure is surely 01.

Offmon's ultimate is going to get so much furry porn.

So Joe got laid right? Why else would he be so happy.

WarGreymon can match that nigga blow for blow. Add in any other Mega and they'll overpower him easily.

The only in-show mention of the 02 kids besides Ken that one time is that they show up as LOST on Himekawa's computer

I actually thought it was that he was happy about how he was able to get Gomamon getting his final form but it could be both

I'm talking about the binary shit, the 2 means it's infected shit that fucks the entire world, just like 02

Oh. In that case, that's actually funny.

I like how people were wondering "WHAT'S UP WITH THE TRINARY CODE" and then it ended up being plot important

>If you want more 02 kids, watch 02 or their movies again.
I literally do not care about any of the 02 kids, mate.

But the characters caring about them as much as I do, and without any good reason, is just absurd levels of bullshit.

Anyway, now that user mentioned this I guess it's more understandable why Takeru and Hikari wouldn't bother to visit the other kids besides Ken.

I originally thought it was something to do with the partner Digimon being different to normal.

Is the size of the numbers increasing meant to mean anything?

no they were shown being beaten by Alphamon at the very begining.

Yeah, the reported post-credit scene was bullshit too.

So Dagomon or Demon aren't invited back to the Adventure nostalgia movies.

quick post partners

Probably

The last time Wargreymon was seen fighting Blackwargreymon, Black was winning and clearly had the upperhand. It wasn't until Imperialdramon showed up that the battle shifted due to it being two on one now.

Blackwargreymon > Wargreymon

At least in the anime.

>Digimons
I can say that I actually felt triggered every time I read this.

Still, even without the Dark Ocean episode 4 is going to be fun.

Since the kids are in a world with the Dark Masters + Apocalomon + Whatever unknown threats there are and they need to fucking BOND with their mind wiped digimon fast enough to get them back to fighting fit since if a Dark Master finds them and their Digimon can't evolve past Adult they're fucked.

Fuck, that's going to be a really fucking great angle to cover in the movie. The realization that the Digimon's ability to evolve was never based solely on how the kids emotional maturity but the bond their Digimon had with them too.

To drive home the point that Meicoomon is a girl.

... Leomon wanted to fuck that....

I just hope the pacing for all that comes off well.

WarGreymon needed Imperialdramon's help because he couldn't aim his Gaia Force high enough to hit BlackWarGreymon.

I like this idea.

Sorry I didnt mean this shoulndt be there but that the /vg/ thread is back and it always needs more people.

>Ruining Angewomons perfection with that ugly ass,bright red lipstick

Thanks Tri. You spoiled the one thing I was genuinely looking forward to.

I meant like after that

Uh no... Blackwargreymon was literally overpowering Wargreymon and slamming his ass into buildings. Go back and watch the episode, and stop trying to deny that because you can't accept that Wargreymon needed Imperialdramon's help. Blackwargreymon was clearly winning up until that point. Stop making excuses.

With the Dark Masters supposedly back, I hope all the past allies, like Whamon and P̶i̶c̶k̶l̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ Piccolomon, are back too.

I can't wait for Meiko to get the Crest of Kindness due to some asspull and render the 02 kids even more irrelevant.

The nails too
ANGEWOMONS NAILS

AREN'T

RED

REEEEEEEE

But instead nore Taichi-Yamato-Sora drama, Taichi going PTSD again, Taichi vs Yamato fistfight, Taichi causing problems again and fucking out harder than before.

In other words... "MC surrenders into darkness: the OVA"

She'd look better with a soft pink color. Someone photoshop and correct this shit.

Commentary on growing up etc
As long as her final evo is pink dragon Im ok with it

How many years after 02 did Tamers happen, storywise?

>She cucked Tai for Matt.

At least Taichi'll get either Mary-Sue or a less boring version of Sora (AKA the Manager with the cellphone)

Different universe.

Besides, 02 takes place in 2002 and Tamers takes place in 2001.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

The reboot only reset the Digital World, it didn't make it go back in time or reset the events that happened in it. I don't know why people are getting this idea that the Dark Masters are back.

>I don't know why people are getting this idea that the Dark Masters are back.
Mugendramon is on the poster for Loss.

Probably because one of them is on the cover of the next movie, isn't he?

No one can comprehend another Mugendramon appearing.

We don't know if that's the same Mugendramon that was a Dark Master. For all we know, that could be Agumon.

It isn't

>Taichi'll get either Mary-Sue
At this point I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen

She's has way more flags with Yamato, Mimi and even Takeru than with Tai

Not really the posters always seem to show one mega of the good guys and one enemy.

I'm just saying that's why people are making the connection.

THIS

We still don't even know if the Imperialdramon they fought was Daisuke and Ken's.

Anakin

The second movie had two megas of the good guys though, but yeah, there's always one enemy as well (Alphamon, Imperialdramon, Meicrackmon, Mugendramon)

Discard Yamato...

At least, Otomedia's past valentine issue hinted at Taichi's final endgame. Literally the typical Shounen Jump ending where MC ends up with a tertiary/extra character. If Toei touches that topic in the next OVA, then at least I can be satisfied with the outcome, because at least we'll know Taichi ended up with someone and didn't use a rental uterus to have his son.

Can we agree that Tri is better than Xros

>4th movie will be focusing on Sora
Cute, hope she stops being so boring

>runs up and kisses Meiko

Mimi really isn't shy about public displays of affection, is she?

Yamato and Taichi are there too.
So it will focus on the triangle.

It's more a Sora/Yamato/Taichi movie with how the poster looks.

Oh god
That's going to be the climax of the 4th movie isn't it? She's finally going to push to Houomon by telling Taichi she's in love with Matt isn't it?

The power of the ULTIMATE AND FINAL KEK will let her reach Ultimate.

Yeah, but it's her mega, I hope she takes out Mugendramon.

Just ask Tyrone-san and Jamal-kun back in America.

Adventure > Tamers > Tri > 02 >Trash

Mimi does what she wants and doesn't care what others think of her.

And Taichi going his 11yo violent persona and fucking shit up 'till Mugendramon is killed by both Hououmon and Metalgarurumon. Then Taichi disappears, but not before beating Yamato into a pulp and losing the friendship of both of them.

5th OVA is about Hikari's futile intents to find his broken bro (and finally making Angewomon going Holydramon) and finally revealing the real evil. She reveals Taichi's mental issues from his childhood and Yamato can't do shit, but blaming himself for not understanding his "friend".

6th OVA is about the chosen children trying to get Taichi out of his darkness without success until only a final fistfught against Yamato makes him return to his senses.

Epilogue will be Taichi finally being brave enough to move on and revealing he finally found a girlfriend and a goal for the future.

Im pretty sure Takeru almost went into "REMOVE DARKNESS" mode when Mei told him that Meicomon was the source of infection

I can see Miyako seething when she hears about that.

Not a cat. That is a fox. Which is close to dog and wolf than a cat.

It was more like he was about to fucking explode on her for not telling anyone before he realized what a hypocrite he was about to be.

Then his "I got hoes in different area codes" mode took back over and he realized that bitches were meant for fucking not punching.

Meicoomon is based on the Maine Coon breed of cats therefore she is a cat.

>OVA
Why do you call it an ova? It is movie.

Meicoomon is a cat.

Tri are Premium OVAs. They don't qualify for a movie because they have limited showings

She's currently the top of her Nerd Harem.

But Jyou is a Milhouse.

So who's going to fuck Meiko first? Mimi, Yamato, or Takeru?

You are now aware that it is a Digidestined ritual that the new kid must be passed around for sex. It's part of initiation.

02 is worse than trash and Savers and Xros are significantly better than it

>It's confirmed she becomes an angel or devil
That's wrong though. Those are just place holder, like how Meicoomon only had ange/ladydevimon available until Meicrackmon was a thing.

If anything, this will be the final form. It hasn't been officially revealed beyond this, and this VS Holydramon would make sense

Late response I know, but just wanted to correct that.

Dude, all that shit with Takeru and Patamon's infection felt just like a big brother comforting his dying little brother. Crying because he's losing someone he really loves to shit no one knows how to cure, and Patamon being so afraid of losing himself.

>Meikomon's line in the game

>in the game

What fucking game?

Some context, nigger

I want to hug HerculesKabuterimon

and rightfully so.

>Himekawa walks out with Ken''s D3 AND the fucking digimental laptop thing
>Everyone is cool with it

Did I fucking miss something?

Mimi will declare Meiko to be hers and hers only.

Next Order.

Taichi's group doesn't give two shits about Daisuke and the others. They warned Ken not to go but he didn't listen so he's dead to them.

So what you're saying is that for Sora to get ultimate evolution, she has to UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE?

Wasn't that her issue in Adventure?

Just how used is Sora pussy at this point?

No.
She needs to learn how to love herself.

I mean holy shit they explicitly point out twice in the movie that she always puts others above herself and here you are pushing for shipping faggotry left and right how can one miss the point so fucking hard when you're literally staring at it?

Mimi.

Don't bully mom.

Fucked constantly by Matt.

Gets dick on the side from Tai while Matt is in space, or from one of her young employees.

Spit out at least two kids.

It's seen better days, I guess.

I want to fuck Shiki so bad.

awesome meme Cred Forumsro xddd

Terrible.

>Sora can unleash her ultimate power with gangbangs
Deepest lore.

Darkness

The digimon shouldn't fear the humans, they were born with knowledge of their partner, I don't think a reboot would affect that considering they just went back into their Baby II stage

Don't give a fuck about plot at this point to be honest, those feels about adulthood are too overwhelming. Unlike other shows, Digimon and Digmon Adventure 02 as a whole had this childhood fantasy feel that really was never captured so good in that monster capturing phase, not even by Pokemon if I dare say, so watching this almost 20 years after and getting hammered over the head that they just have to grow the fuck up already, while they are sticking the middle finger to that notion was sk fucking elevating. Really gonna love Part 4 if they go for an adults can use Digimon too you dipshits, why is it only kids that are compatible angle for their rekindled friendships. But yeah, feels from a Digimon Adventure continuation so many years later was not something I was expecting today, and not of this calibre. Great fucking job.

>NO PATAMON MEGA

WHY?

they're saving it for the takari movie

Because the meatloaf evolves late all the time

>Evil gennai

For what purpose?

And Omegamon is being saved for the Taichi finally getting his shit together, a girlfriend and finally being able to move on movie.

Unless staff decides to make Taichi stay in the digital world forever to atone for his stupidness in the end and fans will never know how did he get into the politics and having a child.

He uses a custom OS, he states it.

Patamon is always the last one to evolve.

So will this be a thing or what?

nope

The second season kids will be integral for getting the digimon's memories back

I don't get it

>Adventure > Tamers > Tri > 02 > Trash >>>>>>> Children who leaps through time or whatever is called

Im surprised nobody has posted the ass shots Angewomon had in the movie.

But he got nerfed along with Tailmon.

Remember when Tailmon was able to curbstomp Greymon, Kabuterimon, Garurumon, etc way back in the Vandemon Saga?

Don't get what? The picture?

Omegamon Alter B is basically one of the main antagonists in Next Order and it almost destroys the digital world. Luche is his real partner and the picture spends a bunch of time establishing how they are connected and then has all of them saying they'll meet again, which they specifically use Luche for.

Speed forward to the reunion and Shouma is swinging around Omegamon Alter B and not Luche.

as for how it's related to Omegamon zwart probably "picture unrelated"

Well personally I don't have much interest in Angewomon. Vaccine is no fun allowed.

YOU'VE REALLY GROWN, TAI

so any chance that leomon appaer again and they kill him again?

I have an Angewomon figure I see her ass everyday.

You do know the Kuwagamon they all were up against was stronger than usual plus both Angemon and Tailmon are holy types and Kuwagamon was an insect type. Later they went up aganist Alphamon an ultimate and now Meicrackmon which is a perfect but of unknown type and is infected. They really are only good enough to go up against dark types.

Were there alot of takarishit this time?

Does anyone else think the reboot actually never happened? Only the 8 digimon's memories were erased, and that's all, I think. It's obvious that the digital world is still in a fucked up state.

5 seconds
There was more hikarixtaichi

Piximon maybe, for a digimon with a very cute design, he sure had the biggest balls in Adventure 01.

I wont mind if we get to see Wizardmon again.

Myotismon making his move on the grills when?

Okay question, when Angemon succumbed to the infection, why did he go after Angewomon? Is she the comrade he is closest to?

>There was more hikarixtaichi
That's good news.

I guess so.

They are a pair just like their owners.

But Tailmon got the date with Hikari.

The sad part the ship is more or less an extension to that of their partners.

Tailmon deserved it. She hasn't been with Hikari as long as the others have had with their partners. Tailmon waited for YEARS to meet Hikari and if that was going to be her final days with Hikari she wants to make the most of them.

I'm so glad Meiko didn't go to the digital world with the rest. Hopefully she just fades into bolivian.

As long at her catmon is relevant to the story, Meiko isn't going anywhere.

Just watched Confessions and I gotta say it felt really underwhelming.

This. I've had enough of that cunt.

I know ;_;

>That's good news.

¿Good news? Tri isn't pandering to pervert audiences who want incestuous endings. It's just for adults who grew up with Digimon. This is not Yosuga no Fuckin Sora.

Too bad
kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/137404553227/otomedia-february-2016-valentines-day-poster

Why do so many of you have such garbage taste? Meicoomon and Meiko are great. Way better than the other girls

When they started the whole "we're going to the digital world sequence" I was just thinking "please don't have Meiko going"

I genuinely cheered when they went and she didn't go.

>Way better than the other girls
You forgot that Mimi exists.

Well I hope Wargreymon kills that stupid ass cat. Just dice her up like Mugendramon.

Nah she's a shit.
>GOMENASAI
Fuck off.

Lol at the Meiko hate when Mimi was all that annoying in Adventures 01.

Meiko is cute.

I wish she had gone with them. I need more cute Mimi x Mei Mei interactions.

I'm more indifferent towards Meiko but Meicoomon really grew on my last film. She was adorable and such a kindhearted Digimon. It's sad what happened to her but she's going to have to be mercy killed sooner or later to foil whoever is the big bad is plans.

>I genuinely cheered when they went and she didn't go.

Same. I really thought they were gonna do the standard show up at the last minute thing with her.

>Fuckin Sora

Yamato will be doing that soon. No need to get anxious.

She's only barely not a Mary Sue because she hasn't overtaken importance in the plot from the main characters, she's just a girl with a digimon of vast importance.

She still barely has any character though.

She really wasn't.

Calm down, Pablo. Shipping doesn't necessarily entails seeing two characters fucking. Hikari and Taichi share a deep relationship. Seeing them bond is enough.
It'd be nice if they fuck like rabbits though.

are you actually on the spectrum

>Patamon asking takeru to kill him

I couldn't keep a straight face. That was hillarious

Which part? Taichi's?? Or Hikari's??

Whether Hikari has incestuous fellings for his oniichan or not, Taichi musn't have to feel the same way. He deserves a normal relationship, with a normal girl. Not a pervert incestuous one (unless Taichi still has PTSD issues from his childhood and needs to protech Hikari forever).

And even with that, Taichi's mom and dad won't agree the idea of an incestuous relationship between their children.

>hating Meiko

You people are actual shitlords to the nth degree.

She and Meicoomon are the cutest fucking things to happen to Digimon Adventure.

Oh, you're just baiting for responses.

I was talkin about Yosuga no Sora. Not about Yamato banging Sora's sagging anus. Taichi's love life must not have to be the same from that incestuous anime.

She's a fucking fanfiction character.

They literally gave the partners cancer.

Not saying it happens
We already know she marries someone we dont know so I have no idea why people keep shipping shit up

I cried like a bitch there. Stupid hamster... asking your friends to kill you if you go berserk again.

>replying

It was super edgy

Them all trying to spend one last moment with their partners was legit sad though

It wasn't edgy, Patamon was just asking to be mercy killed so he won't hurt any of his friends anymore. You saw Patamon freaking maul Takeru's arm and Angemon going after one of his comrades. It's pretty sad and heartbreaking.

>Gennai is evil
I dunno what the fuck is going on anymore.

It's Vamdemon. Mark my words.

I very much doubt it's Gennai

He would have contacted the kids directly, fucker talked to Koushiro on the regular whenever he needed them before, why not now?

Like the Takari bullshit you wrote in middle school?

Exactly. It was shit then and its shit now.

The prophecy said he must act like a dick to help them overcome their durkness.

>They didn't question how the fuck she got that Ken lookalike D3+Terminal
>Yamato just take whatever bullshit she spewed with no question
>This whole movie

Fuck off. Gabumon should've won that stupid ass contest.
>Meicoomon evolution gets her tits
FUCK

BUT DUDE ANGELS LMAO

If they pull another Vamdemon bullshit I will be legitimately pissed off.

You want some more salt with those fries, bub?

>Fuck off. Gabumon should've won that stupid ass contest.
Hi Yamato!

Does anyone remember this? If they connect this with gennai being evil or something, my mind would blown...

They're both shit and only good enough for porn and getting their asses kicked.

Have they ever explained wtf was that?

Dark spore.

Wow, I thought this was some bad fanart.

Yamato, you're going to be one of THOSE parents, aren't you?

Nope. It was even brought up in an Adventure audio drama made after 02 and no answer was given.

Have her wings always been pink

You know Toei isn't going to give Tri anymore money. Gotta keep that cash flowing towards Precure.

>people hate Meiko

Please go play on the highway.

Nope, they're always been white. Tri gave her wings a pink tint to them. You know because she's the female counterpart to the male Angemon/HolyAngemon.

>if I keep posting it, it'll be true

Fucking 02 showed it as well when Ken was infected.

Still better than this shit.

>that one Meikofag
Eww

SHE AND TAKERU DID EVERYTHING WRONG
EVERYBODY MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT INTO THE BACKUP CUBE IF EITHER OF THEM HAD BEEN WILLING TO COMMUNICATE

As long as Tri makes money, they may try to drag Adventure out as long as possible.

Inb4 we have Tai in his late 30s still battling evil Digimon and high tax payments.

I wonder if the writers of tri watched that scene, and thought that they can use it. That would be interesting.

Dark Seeds have spikes in them.

Gennai's black ball looks more like the ones Cherubimon shoots out in Hurricane Touchdown.

I haven't watched yet; I'm about to

It's good, right?

Sora's sagging breasts are the only thing wrong with this pic. Mimi is fucking perfect.

It gets the story going at last so yeah.

Punch in the feels.

>he doesn't like Sora's saggy tits
Get out.

Get out, Goku!!

cool

I wish I was Mimi.

The first hour drags a bit. They could easily have cut about 20 minutes and lost nothing.

Is anyone going to sub the appmon anime

That's the problem with all three movies really. This movie is the best but it still has pacing problems.

>Hikari is flat like a fucking table

I feel bad for Takeru

Yeah, the first episode of this one felt really odd.

Crunchy may do it.

>Well, it wouldn't be the Royal Knights if there wasn't any infighting.
they really are the Gold Saints of the Digimon franchise.

Didn't she say her organization created those

Lets take a quick second to remember Leomon. Because nobody really gave a shit to in this movie.

Why bother; he dies every time.

Well, he's gonna be alive again so there's not much to whine about?

I'm gonna give more a shit when the Appmon Leomon dies because he's the main girls Digimon. That's gonna be some top tier suffering

You mean we can't?

>still flat during the 02 epilogue
Takeru dodged a bullet.

If you watched the shit American dub maybe

I really like this post every thread.

Excellent commitment to the cause.

>appmon leomon

What

Sora a cute! For the first time.

See:
It's Dokamon's Ultimate evolution.

New thread?

There was no bullet to dodge since that gun was aimed at oniichan.

T-thanks, user.

This looks retarded.

Wow that thing is dead as shit

RIP smug idol.

>Oujamon
>A powerful lone warrior who lives for fighting. He has a strong sense of justice and believes the strong must protect the weak.
Yep, confirmed ded.

postNTR depression saved Taichi.

I can't take anyone that says something is a "fanfiction" in a series.

Your opinion and anyone elses is instantly irrelevant if you think like this. You have no actual say on the matter, just a personal opinion. One that isn't even good.

We'll reboot at page 10.

I'm being deadly serious, fellow Mimi worshipper.

~claps~

That Butter-fly orchestral version though...

I need the ost album!

You're supposed to reply with how your waifu is better than mine

I'm about 3/4 through episode 2

Patamon was always my favorite

What the fuck, little guy

;_;

>hillarious
I couldn't give a rats ass since Takeru was there. Patamon was cute with his Digimon clique, though.

Is it lame that I was holding my Patamon and Tailmon plush the entire film?

I wish I had a Patamon plush I can hold while watching the movie.

Well get ready to dish out 30 bucks plush shipping.

Dunno, the way the chosen treated her I'm almost feeling sorry for her.

>page 10 detected
>reboot initialised
>...
>...
>...
>REBOOT COMPLETE!

NEW:

Patamon is a little vampire.

Please tell me where, user

>No Agumon plush
Shit taste