WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter
youtube.com/watch?v=_76Ypk-u0-I
youtube.com/watch?v=inEvh-I0buI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A pretty bad one for a pretty bad series.

Yeah, it sucks it couldn't go full Incest.

>series named after the main character's sister
>is about how cute his sister is
>he hooks up with his sister
WTF IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

Do you people realize that they broke their promise in the end?

The story is actually a tragedy when you think about it. I mean if you look at it objectively and without taking into account what the author said, Kyosuke pretty much gave up any chance he had at ever being happy, all for the sake of a girl he could never ever be with. That's pretty fucking sad.

Never fails to make me laugh. People are fucking retarded.

Whu cares about that? It's already been confirmed that they continued their relationship and are fucking 24/7 about which Kirino even bragged to Kuroneko.

>Some serious life counselling
What did she mean by this?

Blowjobs and raw fucking.

I see Kyousuke is emulating Doctor Donovan, and helping his beloved imouto do some stretches. What a good brother

I'm surprised you didn't drop this show before getting to the end.

I know I did.

That ending was the purest love imaginable

Can you imagine that there are people who don't like the fact that Kyousuke and Kirino ended up together? I really wonder what goes in their head!

It's unfathomable. It's like saying that people don't like the ending to Yosuga simply because Haru fucked, is fucking, and will continue fucking his sister

if it has imouto in the name 99.99% of the time incest is involved

This. I always get to have a hearty laugh every once in a while when some lost soul is flabbergasted by the ending of Oreimo, which is, as we all know, the greatest love story ever told.

I bet their kids fuck too.

I say we all pitch in a couple of grand and have the ending remade exactly as it was in the novels.

And then pitch in a few more grand for the H-OVA.

Because incest is bad, it's a natural fact. That's why you couldnt get your sicko ending

You do realize that Oreimo had an absolute incest ending, right?

in your own headcanon maybe

>they broke their promise of "being just normal siblings"
>in the after story it's told that Kirino has been bragging about their sex life to Kuroneko

best girl winning, they should have had sex like yns though

A couple more seasons about them doing cute shit and fucking and eventually being found out resulting in them running away together would be awesome.
Every oreimo fan should read the "dancing thoughts" fanfic

Was that ever completed?

I started it and thought it was stupid. Also it's fanfic, I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to care about that.

Half-expecting an after-after story when Kuroneko fucking kills herself, honestly. What could drive a person to put a girl through so much?

The last update was in July 10th so it's probably gonna be completed. At least the latest chapter didn't end in a cliffhanger.

There's an after story?

Why would you stay in a relationship if you love someone else. Besides, Kuroneko and Kyousuke didn't even kiss and it was Kuroneko who broke up with him in the first place.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter

Don't fuckin talk to me about cliffhangers

I always thought that they were just going to run away after that. There's no way some social consequences are going to separate them.

Same with toradora. Retards

WELL WE'LL NEVER FUCKING KNOW, WILL WE?
I wonder if NIL actually died, or if he just gave up on writing his series
I don't know which scenario sucks more
But yeah, the only thing I can think of is they ran away. No way in hell would they be seperated like that

Still haven't read past the 2nd one.

I want to recommend it, because it captures their characters so well, and portrays their relationship as so loving that you can't help but feel your heart swell. Until you get to the end of the 4th, and the cliffhanger drops.
I love this series, but I fucking hate it for what the waiting does to me

I don't know, I like and dislike those doujins. Maybe, but I doubt there will ever be a part 5.

Oh shit. I think I last checked it like 3 months ago and it was still stuck where it left off a few years ago. Glad it wasn't just dropped. It's pretty cute.

That's the sad truth of it. I hate when shit doesn't get finished

And that's why you stop at part 3.

>Stopping at 3 when 4 has some of the best scenes in the series

3 has the best sex scene.
2 has the best heart inducing boner scene.

Is it odd to read Oreimo doujins for the sole purpose of cutesy and heart boners? I can't bring myself to fap to those.

I don't read them because of the inherent lewdness.

It's okay if the lewdness is cute and loving.

I don't really fap to Yosuga or Oreimo doujins without feeling dirty afterwards. They are reserved for, like you said, cutesy shit and heart boners only. I have plenty of other materials for just jerking off, but if I want to feel good inside, then I pull up an Oreimo doujin

If I want to feel good I listen to the happy OST tracks, the OP or some EDs.

If you REALLY want to feel good, go read 2chanon's shit. God damn

He hasn't drawn a new comic in quite some time. At least he's still active.

Still, going back and reading them again makes my heart soar like nothing else. It's amazing, the kind of happiness you can feel when you're reading about an intimate relationship between siblings

>OST tracks
Oreimos are really weird in that they're really fucking happy for an incest series.

How did it end in the novel? Never read it.

Why, where you expecting mostly sad songs?

He kissed her on the lips, not on the cheek. Otherwise, it's largely the same

Alright, was hoping for some intense incest shit with them hooking up and all. Good enough I guess.

Oh, they do. At least once, most likely more
It doesn't get described, though

Toradora's selection of girls is shit though, Taiga was undoubtedly the best and most deserving.

Same with Oreimo and Kirino.

I think it was really cute what Kirino did to try to bring her onii-chan back. The fact that she keeps on doing all that for him, even if he's just part of the reason, makes her the best. Undeniably the best.

how do they get away with all the sex?

Refuge in audacity.

It's weird how my favorite image of Kirino and Kyousuke is one where their faces aren't even drawn. Just silhouettes fucking passionately in the dark.

The brother get a successfully romantic relationship; in japan nobody care if you fucked your siblings.

>40%
I blame incest. Incest must be stopped.

If we blame the jews, who do the japanese blame?

>The story is actually a tragedy when you think about it. I mean if you look at it objectively and without taking into account what the author said, Kyosuke pretty much gave up any chance he had at ever being happy

The poor gothic cosplayer?
The retarded Kirino friend?
The ugly woman with glasses?
The other ugly woman with glasses?
The redhead?

young people blame the old timers

Yeah, fucking old people, ruining everything

>Saorin
>Ugly
You fucking take that back, cunt

Am I the only one who felt satisfied with the ending? i honestly don't understand why people keep complaining about it, can someone enlighten me?

At first I kinda disliked it but after reading a thread and then marathoning the LNs I was perfectly fine with it. Many people just don't care enough to think about it for a moment so they think the siblings actually broke up at the end.

Something similar to YnS. Instead we get a song apparently titled

> (╲ (^ 0 ^) ╱)
youtube.com/watch?v=_76Ypk-u0-I

Super happy and really close to inducing diabetus.

>Super happy and really close to inducing diabetus.
I love it.

Yosuga has some happy songs, but most of them feel pretty melancholy.
Toui Sora He, however, never fails to make me feel happy inside
youtube.com/watch?v=inEvh-I0buI
Side note, fuck yourself with a cactus, captcha

It's kind of fitting though because Kirino could go from acting normal at home to fucking Kyousuke in a bathroom to having fun socially with him and squealing over anime merchandise. She understands the seriousness but is able to be carefree when it's allowable

>tfw you will never fuck kirino while ruri watches over skype

Why even live

Is that extra puffy or a questionable bulge?

>she will never sit on your face

Just puffy

Puffy is good but I'm not a fan of extra puffy.

Zainichis

Why do you faggots even like Kirino?

Is it because of the LN? Because the anime didn't help at all.

Yeah I'm gonna need some sauce here

Because she's cute?
Because she's in a lovingly sexual relationship with her brother?

The entire last half of the LN is different from the anime. Manami is more of a cunt.

>Her kicking Kyou in the stomach when he told her he would always choose Kirino over her was changed to a pussy little slap
Bet that would have shut the Manamifags up

That is as far as they could go with it on screen, it was more or less a mainstream production

It was Justice.

Manami's minor contact was nothing compared to the pounding Kirino and Kyousuke inflict on each other.

That's completely different. The love bites and bruises the siblings inflict on each other are done with the utmost care and love. Manami just fucking slammed her foot into his gut because she would never have him

Kyousuke's probably done things to Kirino's ass that can't be associated with care or love

>Eating it
>Fucking it
>Spanking it
All can be associated with love

Spanking can't. That's just abuse.

Not if she likes it

Not if it's done with love, and if she asks for it. I can see Kiririn as an M, bringing out the S in Kyousuke

>P.S. Please kill yourself, Dutchguy.
Woah that name brings back some memories.

Although love can account for most of the sex sometimes Kyousuke does it with pure lust or anger. It usually causes soreness and short, intense orgasms.

He would never hurt her in anger, user. Pure lust, maybe, but anger? Never

Maybe if Kirino had an especially bitchy day, he would snap and start to teach her some manners only to find out that she is having her periods and then he would be feeling guilty and they'd be all lovey dovey the rest of the day, Kyousuke giving her massages and comforting her in her pain.

>Implying Kyou doesn't keep track of nearly all of Kiririn's biological functions

>Spanking Abuse
lol serious your gf never asked to you spank her ass

You think they brush each others teeth from time to time?

Kirino brushes hers with dick and Kyousuke brushes his with feet

Why don't I remember kuroneko dumping kyousuke? I know who ass blasted her though

I know he*

Kuroneko had that notebook of hers on which she wrote and drew things to do with Kyousuke. The last act was to break up with him. Later she regretted it but it was too late because best girl had already won.

I forgot about the notebook.

>Kyousuke gets to fuck this EVERY night
Why haven't you married your imouto yet

She rotted before my eyes.

Because Kirino isn't my sister. Incest is all right and all but it requires a good, fun, lovely imouto like Kirino. I don't have that and no it's not my fault.

He physically hurt her like twice in the series. One was straight up out of jealousy. Kyousuke can not be trusted with his imouto. He must be removed and replaced.

Grabbing wrist isn't really violence

And Haru fucking slapped Sora to the floor, but she was still happy to be with him.
In fact, the only winner who hasn't physically hurt his imouto is Koushiro

Absolutely nothing can separate them!

Don 't think we were talking about violence but I guess you can consider it a bit of a violent action. Regardless he still hurt her. His onii-chan license must be revoked.

But the acts were committed out of mixed feelings and concern! Surely the extenuating circumstances apply here. Besides, he has been forgiven already!

>Why haven't you married your imouto yet
Because is illegal silly user

So, when she goes away for modeling jobs or races, does Kyousuke lend her a pair of boxers?

Are you implying that they actually separate? Because that would never happen.

You think Kyou borrows pretty boy's bike every time there's a CLARIS concert in town?

Only illegal if you got caught.

Didn't Mikagami gift him Shooting Star?

love

I want to hug Kirino

only Kyousuke can do that user

Best Kirino.

The best Kirino is a naked Kirino

Disqualified on the basis that Kirino is most definitely not for lewd.

But how can cloth covering her up possibly improve what is perfect?

Hopefully Kyousuke got a lock on his door when Kirino started to spend her free time lounging naked on his bed while playing eroge on her laptop

It doesn't improve perfection. She is simply not meant to be shared and showing her with no clothes is a form of sharing her.

We're just looking through Kyousuke's eyes and he sees her naked often

#AlphaMale #RealMenHitWomen

sometimes imoutos have to be put in they place

Kanako is objectively best girl and he would probably have lived as a king with her and her idol-girl salary .

Japanese idols can't have relationships

They would keep it a secret. Kyosuke has experience with secret relationships

Everyone on this board always talks about the incest, but no one ever talks about her hobby.

Can someone explain to me the whole erotic gaming thing she was into? I know Japanese girls are obsessed with cute things. And it seemed like this was the reason Kirino played these erotic PC games. She was obsessed with the cute girls in them. But I cannot recall every hearing that Japanese girls resort to playing hentai/dating sims for this reason. I just don't see how her hobby fit into this story other than for it to be what forces her to deal with the brother (to hide from strict dad), or some weird Japanese joke (haha, sisters don't really play hentai games!), or shitty writing.

Just read the pastebin, it should be in there. A lot goes into that and I'm not explaining the entire backstory to you. Also we've talked about this many times before.

tl;dr it was because she didn't get over her brocon phase, mainly because of what Manami told her

Ask Ishihara

That elbow is a fucking weapon

>Japs are so desperate to increase their birthrate they put out propaganda justifying incest

but it did?

Kirino was chosen to represent youth voters. The Kousakas have the solution to the birthrate problem.

what are these siblings doing?

>muh neko
Silver got Bronze. Gold even lets her hear about the Kousaka Life Counseling sessions.

>Kirino was chosen to represent youth voters. The Kousakas have the solution to the birthrate problem.
>the kousaka family represent japanese people
>the older generation are fucking the younger generation
>the children will have several serious diseases and/or malformation because inbreeding

Purest love triumphed. What is there to be unhappy about? Justice prevailed.

read the LN, they kiss on the lips at the end
also, the author heavily implied in interviews that they elope and fuck after the ending, but he wasnt allowed to write that

It was a fuck off back to MAL ending

>read the LN, they kiss on the lips at the end
I love this meme.
Kill yourself.

>meme
Are you retarded?

No, but since you see things which aren't there you might be.

>Some serious dicking

Literally what? Are you just picking random things to shitpost about?

Okay so you're retarded, glad we're clear on this.

Taiga was literally the only shit option

My trips > your dubs, faggot.

>— Suddenly, I kissed her.

Fushimi about the anime:
>First, he says that personally he would have preferred for the final kiss to have been on the lips

>>First, he says that personally he would have preferred for the final kiss to have been on the lips
Maybe he should've fucking wrote that, then, not be a little passive-aggressive bitch after the fact.

Show me where it says "lips" in the novel.

Oh wait, you can't.

Fuck off.

HAH

And let me guess, Kirino doesn't love Kyousuke because she never actually said that right? Continue please, your delusion is pretty amusing.

Don't bother with shitposters, user, just report and ignore

It can be fun sometimes, now that the old shitposters and tripfags have moved on and the threads are generally calm and slow. But you are right, I don't even know how often I made the exact same post.

My little sister came into my room. What do?

How can one girl be so perfect, Cred Forums?

Don't say that, you might bring Dutchfag back.
But having Kanabro and his minion around is pretty entertaining in and of itself, I will admit

They are perfect for each other.

Japan is fucking stupid is what happened

Imoutos have a track record of being literal perfection, and Kiririn is no different

Inbred children are disgusting

They don't seem too bad

>cannot drink
>cannot go around and make their own decisions without asking their parents and teachers
>can not even own a piece of sharp metal because they are all fucking peasants
>can buy a motorcycle and drive it at 16
Why are nips so strange?

I don't care about any of that.

I just want to know why Kirino is so perfect.

I want Kyousuke to ravage me.

Kirino won't let you

>We will never hear Kirino say that she loves Kyousuke.

Actions speak louder than words, and the actions these siblings commit are those of love, so who needs words

It's hard to talk when her mouth is filled with his manhood or tongue.

Maybe she doesn't love him and she's just doing it because she thinks she has to or else he'll break. We will never know.

Does anyone have pic related? How is it?

I don't believe that. He might be more forceful, but she love sex just as much as he does

You know that Kirino is the biggest brocon there is and she became the person she is now because of her love for her brother. It's just that because of Manami her feelings bottled up and became romantical and sexual towards him instead of normal sibling love.

How is it possible for a series, and nearly everything it spawned, to make me so fucking happy inside?

Watch Yosuga no Sora next

tfw cumming inside

where did all the kuronekofags go anyway?

Mass Ritual Suicide attempt to change history and the ending.

They moved on, Kuroneko was mostly a seasonal thing. A few are still left on /c/.

>The oreimo subreddit rewatched oreimo and they actually get it
>The pastebin paved the way to an overall better normie understanding of oreimo years after its time
not bad

>keeping up with a cancerous anime reddit
>normie
I assume you were also the one who posted the pastebin there. Fuck off.

>Not branching out to find discussion about the things you like
>Circlejerking with the same 4 people on Cred Forums and pretending you're superior to reddit
>Vilifying the sharing of something that was written to inform
That's funny.

One who understands and appreciates the greatest love story ever told that is Oreimo, can't possible be a bad person, even if they were not a part of the secret club known as Cred Forums

>I am from reddit and proud of it
Just kill yourself.

No, we don't need retards like him on this board, much less in these threads.

I still like the idea that Kyousuke's son ends up with a Christmas cake neko for some reason.

That's gross

eromanga-sensei is like oreimo v2

it's super similar

normally I don't like that kinda thing but for some reason I find the idea with those two amusing.

Yeah but the charm of Oreimo isn't just the incest. It's the characters and their personalities.

The Japanese see motorcycles as little cars/bicycles with motors, as opposed to the big dangerous steel horses that they've been mythologized as in America. Combined with the overall traffic situation and the frequency of long student commutes, it makes a fair amount of sense.

Absolutely not! It is blatantly clear that the next generation of Kousakas will continue the family tradition.

Second Generation is pushing it.

Incest literally runs in their blood

Their kids might be the best of friends, but Kyou and Kiririn would go out of their way to make sure they stay friends. Second Gen incest gets messy when it comes to genetics

Let's assume Kyousuke and Kirino had their son in 2018 when they were 23 and 20 respectively, about 5 years after the second season which aired in 2013. Add 17 years which is presumably the age of Ryousuke and the year is 2035. Assuming the second incest generation have their first kid at the same ages as Kyou and Kirino so plus 5 years and the year is 2040. Surely at that point the medicine has developed enough to take care of the possible health risks. Besides, protection exists.

>fanfic
I'd rather kill myself

I'm probably being a massive newfag but why does Cred Forums seem to hate fanfics? Surely many, if not most of them are shit but there are great ones amongst them.

Cred Forums only likes the fanfics written by Cred Forums.

no.

Mainly because it's someone taking the characters/setting/story out of the original context and changing them. 99.9% it's just delusional shit, we already have a hard time discussing the canon material, if you allow fanfiction it becomes completely retarded. Of course you can enjoy it but you shouldn't really discuss it here.

is*

Doujins, non-H manga and most of the 2ch comics are fanfiction too but there is some really enjoyable stuff. It just shouldn't get into the actual discussion.

are more of this?

Because 99.999% of the time they're shit. H-doujins and to a lesser extent non-h doujins get a pass cause of art and fapability. Not even kidding.

>fapability is the most important factor

Because most fanfic writers are shit.

2chan artist. You can find more in /c/

That's not from him, is it? I haven't seen the second picture and I've been checking his uploads for a year or so, I doubt I missed it.

My mistake. It's actually something called [Tsukuken] Kids [KIRIRIN], but it was included in the c's collection nonetheless.

The ending is where a shit won.

Kirino a shit.

>YWN get this kind of approval when you ask your little sister to marry you

H-doujins are a gateway to other harder types of fanfictions. They must be stopped.

What says is true though. The story could be shit, but as long as I can get a good fap out of the art work, then I don't care.

I don't fap to Oreimo doujins

You're missing out on some great fap material, but that's your loss.

I read them only for heart boners

I don't either, but my reluctance has more to deal with emotions. I read Oreimo doujins to get that happy feeling that I just can't find anywhere else

Every day until Christmas.

Has anyone here ever fucked their own sister and is willing to share their experience? I was thinking about trying it out.

You should do it, it feels really good

Shitpost elsewhere, Kirino.

tfw no kirino imouto

I have never watched this show nor had any interest in watching it though I did occasionally join in the threads to shitpost while it was airing, but isn't it pretty fucking obvious by the title that MC-kun is gonna fuck his imouto?

>but isn't it pretty fucking obvious by the title that MC-kun is gonna fuck his imouto?
but a lot of people still are in denial

Terrible.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

nice

I kept watching under the impression that it was gonna be revealed they were actually not blood related, even one of the characters told them that they dont look alike. But nope, absolutely disgusting. Little sisters are for disciplining strictly, not marrying.

Why didn't best girl win?

because Manami is evil and sucks.

Manami is pure trash

Translation fucking never screw the cruel bastards that only did the demo.

at least it's better than nothing.

>strong Christian values
>good, honest, and fair
>adheres to a strong moral code
>evil

No.

parents and friends approve

>Directly caused a lustful incestuous relationship by moulding young minds
Hers are the hands of Satan himself

I have a couple of times to ones without Kirino. Number2 makes it hard.

Imoutos shouldn't rape their onii-chan.

Sometimes onii-chans don't get the hint and need immediate help getting their dick inside you

Imoutos can't rape their Onii-chan

But Onii-chan can rape his Imouto

Sometimes onii-chan's aren't up for it and that's ok.

Onii-chan can't rape their Imouto

I feel like there would be less denial if this show wasn't a harem and just focused on the MC and his imouto. But they needed some excuse to make a two-season show out of this premise, so a harem was the only option.

Kirino victory wars foreshadowed by the title of the anime

And sometimes Onii-Chan's just want to tenderly love and cuddle with their Imouto

most cuddling works just as well with penetration

Do manamifags even exist? Or are they just a rare, dying breed?

Most were just using her to shitpost but there were a few, utterly delusional, Manamifags but they have long forgotten about Oreimo.

>go down the stairs one morning
>this is now your little sister
What do?

Kirino doesn't work in 3D.

not at all.

Does she still have the old soul of my former little sister?

She does, the problem with that image is that its a nip modeling. Anime qts are usually made with white people in mind.

>She does
No.

It really doesn't work.
Kirino's face or any Oreimo character's for that matter is too simple. Any 3D counterpart introduces far too many unintended features.

>Anime qts are usually made with white people in mind.
100% untrue.

Isn't that true with all anime characters in general?

The greatest incest love story ever told.

I want to rape, marry, and breed with mai Kirno-chan imouto.

>wanting to rape his imouto

Who wouldn't want to rape that hot piece of ass.

Your love isn't grand and deep as mine is.

Are there even any interactions between kuroneko and manami besides cooking together during the apartment party? I only remember the other girls interacting with glasses girl while kuroneko was loyal to the siblings

I think it's said somewhere that Kuroneko initially treats her badly since she knows Manami did something to Kirino. Also, I think volume's 4 plan with the porn mags and stuff was conceptualized by Kuroneko to be carried out by Kirino.

Rape is not born out of love. It's born out of senseless lust.

Disgusting.

I remember she told Kyousuke to help Neko because she was a loner. I could be remembering wrong.

Ayase was best girl.

That and the heavy automotive industry in Japan. its like the whole milk thing in the US, subsidies and efficiency lead to surplus and instead of letting it go to waste its better to legislate around the issue so as to absorb and make use of the surplus.

That anatomy is so off.

But the love isn't.

If he's straddling her right leg it seems almost ok

i bet Kirino makes the cutest noises when Kyousuke makes her cum

>parents decree strict upbringing and schooling, preparation for 60-hour workweeks for faceless corps, dissent is met with dishonor and social exile
>every media is chock full of westernized fantasies and colorful lives that they will never, ever attain; the only recourse is extreme sexual catharsis, mental absence or suicide

I'd be upset, too.

Sexualizing Kirino is off-limits.

It's okay when onii-chan is included

the chinese

Kirino is love.
Kirino is life.

why post in a cancerous worst girl circlejerk?

I imagine that's how their first time turned out. Kyousuke couldn't even last 3 seconds inside her.

More likely than not their first time was tender and delicate love making. Kirino would drop her tsundere act and be embarrassed and vulnerable yet overjoyed.

Doesn't change the fact that he'd only last 3 seconds inside her.

>Doesn't change the fact that he'd only last 3 seconds inside her.
Kyouseke lasted the whole night inside Kirino

For the first shot, maybe. But Kyou has the drive of a god, they were both sore by morning

He probably has a tiny dick which shouldn't surprise anyone considering his origins.

you have to keep that pimp hand strong

Good thread.

Kirino is still the best girl of our time.

We're getting closer.

nice