Prison School 229

It's out:
yuncomics.com/archives/1777699

But if you thought something would happen, well no, it didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1777699
imgur.com/a/GXIkW#VVTwLyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CANCEL THE FUCKING MANGA IMMEDIATELY

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE EDITOR DOING?

I really hoped it would start getting better now

It isn't funny anymore. Into the trash this goes.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here but what's going on in the chapter seems like it would have more worth once it's translated, we can't expect meiko to completely turn the tide of battle in one chapter.

But come on, the principal is exactly where he was.
And, well, last chapter, we saw meiko being permanent and having an effect on andre.
Well, here's meiko being permanent and having an effect on andre.

It's literally 100% what we saw last chapter. Even the same weird-animal/monster joke for the principal.

I mean, just because, it's literally what we saw last chapter, AGAIN is it that bad?
IS IT?

I agree, we wouldn't see meiko victory in 1 chapter, but we could have gotten more. Either the principal killing the bloody bear already-or it leaving- or, kate about to burn hana.

This was literally things we already saw last chapter.

It might be funnier if it was translated, but the chairman and Mari are like in the exact same position story-wise now. I am curious about next week.

No, they were holding off the bear's attack right until the cat fucked it up.

And the chapter before that and the chapter before that and the chapter

at least, I hope no break this time.

Something has to happen.
It's ridiculous, things are as they were for ages.
The USC still calls the boys shitters, principal is where he was, mari is where he was, the only new thing is meiko which we knew since last chapter.

That guy is trying to get cancelled, right?

Is he trying to pull the Haruhi endless eight kind of gimmick?

I think he liked me and the devil's blues more, then PS got popular-even got an anime-, editor pushed him to focus on PS more since it makes more dosh and he really doesn't care that much for it and just phones it in.

This used to be one of the best manga I've ever read. Now I'm not even bother reading it. What the fuck happened? Did the author die and they replaced him with somebody else?

Oh...

...yeah

Only reading for Meiko's tits at this point

where the fuck are her nipples?

Hidden under the torn shirt. She has pretty small nipples

isn't that too low a place for nipples to be?

Boobs are soft so the skin can move a lot, especially with the fat she has

Prison School? Why are the students imprisoned?

because a misandrist runs it.

what's more ridiculous is that the ex-cons don't hold any grudge afterward being treated like dirt.

What the actual FUCK is that stupid arc about the principal and that whore wasting pages every single manga during months?

jesus, PS cant be more shitty, just cancel it

Because they liked it

do we know what's going on with the vp spinoff?
are there scans? raws? scanlations?

They weren't all andre. If the first arc had them being into it, it'd make sense, but they didn't.

They are locked up and treated like shit for being men? Where were the SJWs for this?

They would have created a small, whiny city if it were a misogynist locking up women.

Are they still on Namek?

le namek arc XDDD

It's clear femdom fanservice with good tension and humorous shenanigans -if you ignore the girl-beating-up-boy pseudojokes-. PS is many things, sjw-ish is not among them.

But the men are ball-less.
ALL OF THEM

I'm only on chapter 151 of Prison School yet I hear it goes downhill, where did this happen?

look at the release date of the chapter.
in 151 is what, mari in prison trying to annoy kate?
well

look at the release date of that chapter and the current date

Around 3-5 days have passed in story since then.

You be the judge.

>this arc is still on going and i haven't read shit for 5 months

>yuncomics.com/archives/1777699
this arc started year ago

Before Hana arrived they all came down on Kiyoshi for trying to go against the Vice prez because they liked seeing her pants and boobs all the time, so yeah they didn't mind

Don't listen to them, there is still some really good shit coming in the chapters you have left, it's just whiny faggots whining

read til 180, that will be the end of 2nd season. Then 3rd season starts

And what percentage of chapters of their whole captivity was before hana arrived?
Not to mention stuff like gakuto's figurine.

Trying to claim that on the whole they didn't hate the experience is disingenuous.

Fucking fuck.

With every chapter of PS, I'm more and more certain I'm stuck in some kind of a limbo

I'm pretty sure he's self-sabotaging at this point.

EDITOR MEDDLING

From the looks of it, Meiko commanded Andre to kiss her foot, allowing Mari to grab Kate's headband.

>5 nameks minutes cavalry battle
>good

They didn't want to be incarcerated, but then realizing that they would get to see Meiko made their experience not as bad. Then Hana came around and they reverted back to not wanting to be there, because she only brought pain and little to titillation unlike Meiko.

The only person who has received Hana's titillation is Kiyoshi.

Yes, I agree.
Their experience went from bad to not so bad and bad again, with the not so bad being a short break. We're not disagreeing.

And Kiyoshi didn't really enjoy Hana's titillation.

>And Kiyoshi didn't really enjoy Hana's titillation.

Yeah, he "hurt himself" alright

He had a mental breakdown and got consoled with "well, at least it beats shitting yourself in public" after talking to Gakuto.

I'm not saying he didn't like any part of his interactions with Hana, but he clearly disliked lots of it too.

He just had a low point because he just doesn't want to admit he's a fucking perv, and will soon beg for Hana to piss on him in front of Chiyo

Just you wait

See, this is the problem, I'm trying to argue what's going on in the story based on the events and the characters' reactions and you're a femdomfag projecting his kinks on the mc.

Just you wait

Everyone's whining and all, but at least this chapter is better drawn than the last ones.

Yep, the last one was good too. Seems he managed to get some assistants back

Only thing worthwhile about this shitty godawful thing is Meiko.
EVERYTHING ELSE is worthless.

Now if only Me and the Devil Blues would end already, so he can focus again on PS, end this damn arc and stop butchering it.

Do we have new chapters of Me and the devil blues ? Haven't read anything for months now

You know very well, if he was going to end one of them, he'd end PS.

PS is what he does for cash ,begrudgingly, MatDB is what he wants to do.

Didn't check for a while. As far as I remember, the story was supposed to come to an end. Seems like it's not actually the case.

>begrudgingly
Coming from someone who made a manga about water-sports and mentos powers, I doubt it. But now that he's successful he should end PS already if he doesn't want to do it anymore, instead of letting it die in a horrible way. Even the japanese readers are tired of this damn arc, and the tanks sell less.

I don't think he always hated, there was clearly passion within it.

But it's also obvious he's pushed to work on PS more than he wants to -manga popularity spike, anime, etc- and he's starting to hate it.

And no one is answering my question about the vp spinoff. Scans/Scanlations where/when?

I've checked and there's nothing been since february. They're still in the bar with the other blacks trying to survive

>vp spinoff
Only saw korean scans. No need for translations, it's just 8/10 pages long gags.

do we have a link to it somewhere?

nvm, googled and found it onreddit

But isn't that the basis for this manga? I mean the boys are put in a jail getting whipped and beaten everyday by women.

Also, aren't you disregarding the futon arc? The whole point was that he didn't want to be regarded as a pervert even though he kinda is?

This is a series, like Vinland Saga, that really dragged. Hasn't someone told them how terrible the pacing is? I don't give a single fuck when a new chapter comes out.

It almost feels like theyre milking it for cash. What a shame with such a talented author.

I love hana so much it's painful

Him being a pervert, means he'd like to touch and grope and fuck girls. That's what he understands as being a pervert.

Him being a pervert though, doesn't mean he's into pee-stuff. Or that she should be.

That is the basis of the manga, yes. Kiyoshi is obligated to like it, because?

Farming saga was great, you faggots just can't enjoy slow pacing

This arc will never end.

meiko spinoff
imgur.com/a/GXIkW#VVTwLyw

meiko's task

no, they are at Kai's place.

>imgur.com/a/GXIkW#VVTwLyw
The one with the bento got me

nothing

>you will never put your D in Meiko's A

>you will never get your testicles gently crushed by the Vice Prez' iron fist

What is the point in going on ?

boring.

what's the deal with the bento?
did principal give her one?
did she mix hers with the principal's? (which means assman has a bento with his own picture?)
did hers got shaken and mari's pic turned into principal's?

whos's boring?

see those lines

>did hers got shaken and mari's pic turned into principal's?

I assumed so, but the sheer dumbness of the thing, coupled to the reaction of Mari which will be sure to happen, made me lose it

Vice prez has an amazing set of lips.

I can't wait for the glorious day when we're all in retirement homes, watching anime and browsing Cred Forums all day, and we finally see the wet t-shirt contest..

Mari might be the hottest girl in PS, but her personality really is horrible.

Get lost, Tokyo Ghoul tard.

>Tokyo Ghoul tard

Wut

>like Vinland Saga, that really dragged
Fuck off edge-kiddy, the story has gotten better and better since Askeladd died.

It's true though, this arc was fucking great, and the current arc is cool too. Thorfinn is much more interesting now than he was before. He actually wasn't even a real character before Askeladd's death

Thorfinn was a born savage, and was beaten down into a complete bitch through slavery. You enjoyed the manga as his character lost all shimmer and light and was turned into a common bitch.

>They would have created a small, whiny city if it were a misogynist locking up women.
There are literally thousands such manga, mostly on sadpanda but not exclusively.

I wish ore to akuma no blues wasn't canceled-his best work imo. Prison school can't even compare.

I don't agree with his whole philosophy, but he's stronger now as a person and a warrior than he's ever been.

If you didn't see it coming you're retarded because his father followed the exact same steps.

>Thorfinn was a born savage

No, he was turned into a savage by the world, before ultimately realizing that there is no point in this savagery

>canceled

It's not canceled you fucking faggot. Jesus I can't stand all this whining anymore, it's like there's only stupid shitposters coming in those threads now

Meiko's spin off
see above on imgur

Dude look at what they are. They are fucking VIKINGS, arguably the most savage people to have ever existed. Thorfinn could have did the same shit like in Vagabond and have just simply grown up, instead of cringing as you see your beloved favorite character just be a huge bitch and like weeks and weeks of glory stripped away from him.

And what was I quoting do you think ?

>They are fucking VIKINGS, arguably the most savage people to have ever existed

Not really, no.

>Thorfinn could have did the same shit like in Vagabond and have just simply grown up

It's the exact same shit happening. Musashi starts to understand that there is literally nothing to be proud of in killing people

>weeks and weeks of glory stripped away from him

Yeah because being a retarded barbarian is the pinnacle of humanity, right ?

Never did I claim it's the pinnacle of humanity. And to say they aren't vikings is retarded. Thorfinn is just conforming to his dads gay ass will. There's nothing objectively wrong with being a savage and fighting in wars. The beginning of the manga pulls in certain fans, and we go "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" rooting for Thorfinn being a lil cunt, and then all leave after the stupid arc rapes his character. All the character development Thorfinn received was just removed, there's no real point in reading this manga because at the end he's just a regular villager douchebag

>to say they aren't vikings is retarded

Kek, I was talking about your retarded comment on how VIKINGS are the most savage people ever, not the fact that they're vikings.

>The beginning of the manga pulls in certain fans, and we go "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" rooting for Thorfinn being a lil cunt, and then all leave after the stupid arc rapes his character

That's the sad thing. You're not even capable to accept the story as the author wants to tell, or what he's trying to tell you. You EXPECT something instead of being a witness of the journey the character is in.

>All the character development Thorfinn received was just removed

Absolutely not. He would not be the person he is today without all he's been through. Jesus, that's completely retarded. His development just took a direction you didn't want, and that's another fucking problem

>at the end he's just a regular villager douchebag

He's a guy trying to repair the harm he's done to the world, that's not your average douchebag to me

Then you obviously didn't know history very well, I could give you various sources on the savagery of Vikings, but I'm not going to do your history teachers job for you, perhaps paying attention more would have suited you better.

"An author who literally fucks everyone in the ass who liked the manga is a great guy and it's possible that authors can do bad directional choices and still be great, they're incapable of making mistakes." Is what you're pretty much trying to get past me.

Also they live in a war stricken land, killings are bound to happen. Thorfinn turned into a faggot. If you asked Musashi about it, he would probably just say he was a kid and can't take back what he did and just accepts it. Thorfinn doesn't owe the world anything for it making him kill people in the first place. This manga was put into the wrong direction and ended much too quickly. You can tell the author just wanted to stop the shit and move on. Lack of creativity I guess.

>I could tell you but I won't

Yeah no, user. I actually like history and vikings are not that savage. Sure they raided villages and raped your mom in front of you from times to times but that was common as shit back then.

If you want real fucking criminals, go take a look at the mongols. Those guys were fucking animals who genocided like 30% of the world population. Make your vikings look like peaceful peasants

>"An author who literally fucks everyone in the ass who liked the manga is a great guy and it's possible that authors can do bad directional choices and still be great, they're incapable of making mistakes."

Not everyone since people like me actually like the story as it is. As for bad directional choices, of course it can happen, but it's not the case for Vinland Saga

>killings are bound to happen

That's what make his resolve interesting. Everything becomes way harder when you don't take the short way out

>Thorfinn doesn't owe the world anything for it making him kill people in the first place

Except he does. Hild is there to confirm it. She's the victim coming back as the executioner, confirming that the world is always spinning into a spiral of madness and killing

>This manga was put into the wrong direction and ended much too quickly
>ended

It's still ongoing user, what the fuck are you talking about ? Sounds like you're memeing about the recent arcs and you didn't even actually read them

>Ended
Yes, ended. Thorfinn's character ended. There's no fun in reading the manga anymore, there's no exhilaration in watching this fuckin retard do what Baptist recruiters essentially do. We'll agree to disagree, you will be in the pussy state of things where you want your main character to be a complete white-knight homosexual, and I, want him to fight to the best he can and give zero shits about his enemy because those are illogical ties that only hold him back. Vikings didn't care what the hell they did, it was to further greaten their empire, if they had resentments they would have stopped. And yes, I know, Genghis Khan was much more savage, but that doesn't take away the fact Vikings were also complete and utter savages.

>you will be in the pussy state of things where you want your main character to be a complete white-knight homosexual, and I, want him to fight to the best he can and give zero shits about his enemy because those are illogical ties that only hold him back

You seem pretty deep into the whole homosexual imagery user, you really seem bothered by that

>Vikings didn't care what the hell they did

So you're really the edgy kid after all

All you did was criticize what was actually stated and not the evidence behind it.

Are you saying you're not a complete homosexual for wanting complete peace in a war stricken land? You're a hippy faggot.

Do you know why the Vikings didn't care what the hell they did? Well perhaps if you read you would see the bit where I typed "it was to further greaten their empire." Hence why the Viking empire was so strong, because they did what they had to do in order to make it good.

You even referenced the Mongols. Know why they ruled pretty much all of Asia for so long? Because they were complete fucking savage war hungry beasts. See the pattern? I would have expected such an autistic kid like yourself to have had seen it by now but I'll give you some more time to think about it.

just dump the chapter

>Viking empire was so strong

Knut empire lasted like 10 years, they were never really unified at this time. They were raiders before being conquerors, and benefited from the diminution of the militaries of the countries they attacked at this time. Ultimately they lost a lot of their battles too

>Are you saying you're not a complete homosexual for wanting complete peace in a war stricken land?

I'm not that foolish. Thorfinn just wants to avoid conflict when he can, he's not trying to establish peace, he pretty much gave up on those countries and he's right. No the story is a story about running away, running away for survival, both as an animal, because it is the most secure strategy, and as an individual, where running awat doesn't mean you're necessarily a coward, because Thorfinn is not. He only acknowledges the futility and endlessness of the whole thing.

>Know why they ruled pretty much all of Asia for so long? Because they were complete fucking savage war hungry beasts

Well not really, their conquest was done like that, and they did a shitload of damage, even on the muslim empires of that time, burning countless books forever lost and killing numerous innocents for... in the end, not much. Sure they ruled China, but that a small fraction of what they had taken, and only because they renounced their savage way to build a modern empire.

But no, you prefer to see the brutal aspect because it gives you a hard on when you would have been killed in the first charge like the faggot you are. People at that time believed in religion so much because they didn't want to realize, or they realized but wanted so mitigate the fear of the ultimate absence of value in human life. People are ultimately not much, and there is no real point in wasting this little thing into something as senseless as war

Alright faggot I'm not even gonna read that, let me play my vidya and you can continue to be a faggot

>let me play my vidya

Go do that, user. I wanna sleep too

I find it interesting that in the end her personnality didn't change since the first arc, she's still the same misandrist bitch.