Overlord thread

6 DAYS

I wonder what side-stories, prologue and intermission we will get if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rnHhra83
youtube.com/watch?v=vKyT19o-Nl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literary_Inquisition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is how Lupu observes village?

>typical day at carne

isn't actually 5 days remaining? its the 24th in nipland

isn't it really like 1-2 weeks away? considering the chinks have to start their TL and then nigel can starts his TL

Shhhh, don't ruin it

Since Theocracy got the intermission in 4th and 10th I'd say 11th intermission is either update on Rigrit, Draconic Kingdom or Renner's preparations for her plans. Unless Maruyama wants to open yet another frontier like elves but I hope not.

What about Holy Kingdom?

Unless Demiurge is ready to spring his act for rising Jaldabaoth to the throne of Demon God King I doubt we'll get to that before Kingdom is annexed.

Theocracy dream of not_sharing the border with Republic will them be achieved.

They should send Ainz a gift for that and to keep Republic/PDL getting too close to them.

All so they can remain being stupid and try to bide their time for the next decade trying to gain a way to overcome Ainz's undead army of expendable mid-tiers.

Which is bit silly since they ferment human supremacy, wouldn't a country that allows undead prowl the street the street with other humanoids get same reaction from the common bipedal sheep than Republic does?

While trying to buttfuck the elves which really ruins Ainz's plans for Utopia but I doubt they get the news leaflet before it's too late. Making it all more amusing after Albedo finds the trail for a new dress.

Chinks are dead, no TL material for nigel EVER

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

ok

We will probably get a dragon princess's one since next vol should be about her.

>princess
Plz user, she's a milf.
It's Draconic Queen.
Since she's not really a dragon.

It's not even out yet. Give it a week.

Did that guy who was gonna post the art book with lewd Shalltear already upload it?

is the shitposting finally over

According to another user they were simply the sample pics that are on pixiv of so bin.

Really? I'd swear someone said he found some link for the non sample scans.

I dont know. It was not that same user, it was another the one who answered me. I was the first one to ask about those pics. I remember i was told they got posted on Cred Forums and they were the artbook 's scans but did not find anything of 4ch archive and that user has yet to answer my prayers.

I see, guess I'll keep my hopes low.

Ninya said her master can determine potential magical talent of a person and even what tiers of magic caster is capable of.
It's not Fluder, is it Arche?
Who's the master Ninya talked about?

Philip, the King of Keikakus

Probaly Theo Rakesheer

but i remember ninya used she for her master

>Arche
Impossible, she's about the same age as Ninya who can already learn magic twice as fast as normal people, there's no way she taught him. It must have been someone with the same ability, though.

Ninya only refers to her teacher as "Master".
Gender neutral in v02ch2pt3(Final).
Said "Master" also gathered talented individuals to educate them in the ways of magic.
I don't get that charity vibe from Rakesheer or Re-Estize magician's guild.

Old Granny of the Blue Rose? Found Ninya, a potent talent holder, on a suicide mission against the nobility, taught her some spells and put her with a good team?

Speaking of Blue Rose Does someone have the Lakyus Chuuni screencaps?

Also, Why did EE/Landfall destroy a city?

Out of curiosity, is there a link for the raw LNs? I found the webnovel but there are differences.

>Also, Why did EE/Landfall destroy a city?
She is chunni and autistic.

>Rigrit
Makes sense.
Also makes sense how she became so OP by NW standards.
>Chuuni caps
I got you

>Why did EE/Landfall destroy a city?
Either it was an accident or her succumbing to her inner Vampire. My bet is on the inner Vampire.

Lakuys Chuuni part2
>Also, Why did EE/Landfall destroy a city?
Probably by accident.

maybe side effect of being a vamp? lost her mind or something? in the side storry she's kinda spaced out

Lakuys Chuuni part3

Lakuys Chuuni part4

>Lakyus Chuuni Autist
>EvilEye Chuuni Autist
>Tina/Tia Chuuni Autists

I feel for the manlady.

Rigrit, thats the one. But yeah, makes sense IMO, like you said, only a few people could teach someone to that skill level.

>Chuuni Caps

Thanks user

>Lost her mind/inner vamp

Maybe thats what the Chains and lock are for? To restrain her bloodlust. She has a ring to protect her from being discovered, but she must have been around a fair bit of blood in her time, and never shown any sign of frenzy (though that might only kick in with stronger vamps like Chair). But she's never spoken about needing to feed either, so I wonder if her Vamp side is being suppressed somehow.

The manlady is totally chuuni too, what's with the mystery shit?

Chuuni is relative

Her teammates(the ninjas) even have specially made weapons that suck blood. I wonder if it is only because of their jobs or if EE is the reason. Maybe like Shalltear she can use blood as mana pool, tough less efficient?

Wasn't it because that meant they could kill without leaving a huge, obvious blood stain/pool?

I think it was mentioned that Blood Frenzy was a curse from one of Shalltear's class, not an innate vamp thing. Someone (think it was Sebas) complained about how Peroroncino gave her a troublesome feature, so I don't expect EE to have the same problem.

you should know by now fbi-kun!~

google skyinthewoods

I vaguely remembered something like that, which is why I mentioned it .

But still, EE makes very little reference to her vamp side, i.e. feeding. I reckon the chain and locks have something behind them.

I want the raws though.

gimme your blue rose theories/headcanon.

lakyus' family has diluted player blood from the theocracy, which is why she can use tier 5 raise dead, possesses "legendary" items, and is powerful in general.

evileye turned into a vampire after zuranon's boss's ritual, the first undeath spiral. she was actually a victim, which is why the 13 heroes took her on and spread that "landfall" was dead.

gagaran is enri from the future who lost her memories but still burns for young boy flesh

tia and tina are descendants from izaniya, which is why they have knowledge of the ninja job class. evileye thinks of them fondly, and often sees her long past friend walking in their shadows.

>mysterious young woman is shrouded in much mystery
>and that somehow makes her Chuuni
user, please. You are just afraid of her revealing her mysterious origins and try to make yourself believe that there is no mystery.

Apart from Gagaran everything seems legit.
ST Cardinals confirmed they helped to form the Kingdom as breeding nursery.
Gazef equipment probably came from ST too.

>evileye turned into a vampire after zuranon's boss's ritual, the first undeath spiral. she was actually a victim, which is why the 13 heroes took her on and spread that "landfall" was dead.
That was my guess as well.

>gagaran
is a MtF trans, with or without magical gender change.

What about Red Drop?

Maybe Rigrit is a defiant member of Zuranon? She's a necromancer and left Zuranon for being too bitchy; took EE under her wing and collaborated with 13 heroes

Also sucked dragon dick
I mean it's an opportunity any of us would take.
What of them?
Lakuys uncle is their leader.
He probably hails from Theocracy powerful bloodlines too.
Equipment either inherited from founders of the Kingdom (from Theocracy) or obtained through Epic Quest.

I mean Gazef made an impression to me that he's kinda awkward with Red Drop when Climb told him about "Aindra-sama will visit the Princess"

Maybe the man is even more chuuni than Lakuys?

maybe one of them is the "retired cardinal"

or was that implied to be vesture croft di lofan?

Jesus user

He's retired from adventuring business I think

Her talent is a nuke skill.
That's why she didn't use it against entoma or she would have killed everyone there.

>Her talent
More like the ability to turn people in to lesser vampires, just like the DK, since she herself is a vampire princess.

In a side story Ainz finds her in a confused state wandering the ruins of city full of undead.
Maybe her skill is massive negative AOE + create zombie\vampire.

That's not a talent, though. That would be a racial ability.

Maybe widening AOE is her talent

>Talent
>Racial ability
>Implying uneducated NWers can distinguish them

Widening my dick is more like it.

read the novels

That is a twitter story, which Maruyama gave up writing.

BUT, what if one day we get this

>As Ainz reviewed himself, EE took off her mask slowly.
>"Momonga-san.. you returned"
>EE then rushes and hug Ainz tearfully
>AEEEEE???

EE in sidestory knows Ainz's true name , not as Momonga.

With a name Red Drop they probably look some senile punk band members. Got to out do the niece in chuuni.

How will Albedo and Philip call their child?

semen demon

old man Aindra the Bard with Mohawk

I think there was a torrent for vol1-8.

>widening my dick

that's kinda painful to imagine

Great I forgotten that part. If that really happen, Ainz going all out confused, if EE address him as his real name.

What does Ainz think of EE now? contempt? hatred? or nothing?

Come to think of it, does he actually care for any of the NWers? He respected Gazef and is fond of JUST. Also Enri and Numu.

>Ainz with PW is a better warrior than Shalltear, though weaker than Albedo, Cocytus, Sebas

that spell is OP as fuck

>>Ainz with PW is a better warrior than Shalltear

>He didn't even read vol 3

You also didn't.
He literally used PW when he was out of mana.
>Warrior without skills > Mage without spells

>Ains Ooal "cash shop" Gown better than anyone at anything

>Fights whole fight so Shalltear has no mana
>Engages her with PW, a pure warrior class, while she lacks mana to use her cleric spells

How long until we start with fake spoilers?

Last I remember, Ainz thinks EE is a fanatical/autistic child. I don't think he knows she's a vampire, or that's she's not a kid.

We're too busy with bullshit headcanons.

No, he thinks that EE saw through his disguise.

Oh boy here we go again.

Oh, indeed. I didn't think to look on Nyaa because older torrents often lack seeds but this one works.

IMAGINE FUCKING LUPUS

Lupu, pls go back to Village

Is Lupus crazy enough to make fun of Shalltear in her face?

>Imagine Lupus on her hands and knees, a nervous look on her face as she sees the giant dick about to impale her. Despite the fear that it's too big for her, her wolf instincts to be bred keep her frozen in place as her vagina secretes copious amounts of lubrication so she can accept the cock. Her eyes will go wide and her glistening lips will flare outwards to engulf the head of the penis pushing into her. A soft cry will escape her lips as it sinks further into her depths, her body demanding she accept all of it. Once its fully inside her, stretching her, she'll feel the powerful thrusting in and out, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. When she feels the knot start to swell there will be a moment of panic when she tries to escape. At that time you must grab her hips and hold your dick as deep as possible inside her, leaning forward to nip at her neck with your teeth to force her instincts and obedience until your knot has swollen to full size. At that point you will be locked inside her and it will ensure she can do nothing but accept your seed. The tight seal from her being stretched and filled will make sure that not a single drop escapes from her super heated vagina, and you will see her reach down and rub her lower belly with one hand as she's amazed at the pleasure she's experiencing by having her womb filled with thick hot semen, her vagina going into spasms of pleasure as it milks you dry.

BIG FAT WEREWOLF TATS

Too bad current version would be 90% humifag baits.

Doing test versions of the fanfic for the user, I need a name, so gimme your best random medieval european name, preferably one from your own region, if you're non-european best english one is welcome.

>nothing about entomaFagSpam

?

>your best random medieval european name
male or female?

Philip.

Preferably male, but good enough female works too.
vol.11 bingo is still in production, dubs

I still dont understand a few of these, probly kus I only started watching/reading overlord very recently.

>rod of the incubus
is that something to do with alfredo?

>ulbert cucked touchme
was this in the prologue? I thought they didnt like each other because touch is a goody2shoes and ulbert is an edgelorde?

>TGOALID explained
is that just about GOAL removing death immunities and banshee scream actually doning the killing? i already knew about that dnd spell and its effects but that combo was still confusing

Casimir

>>TGOALID explained
Those were made when about half anons were made out of speedreaders
>>>rod of the incubus
Demiurge actually.

Solve the others yourself lurk more

>rod of the incubus

A fanfic about Demi fucking Renner. Fic continued till the point of Renner looking after a Climb without his arms and legs and tongue. And saying she need to fuck Demi somemore

>>ulbert cucked touchme

Early day guess game of whay Ulbert and touchme crashed with each other.

Has anyone a clue about the red orb in Ainz?

Either the Throne WCI portable function, OR default addition of Overlord class, and Ainz apparently uses magic to make his bone legs invisible.

phalacry? part of his divine gear? erogenous zone?

mare seems to know more, ask him.

I fill you in with another 3.

>I want X to turn me into a Girl

A joke post I made making fun of Anons who kept saying they wanna fuck CZ.
Goes like: But user, CZ will chop off your dick because she thought it is a tumour. Underestimated the Anons in Cred Forums the rest is history

>The Fic is coming

1 CZfag kept asking for a gender bending fic about CZ, turning user into a girl.

>Baby Ported to Nazarick : Do not click if you trigger easily due to ESL
pastebin.com/rnHhra83

I also wrote one on 3yr and also a CYOA.

It's a WCI the guild made him take when he because Guild Master.

One WCI and Ainz is terrified out of his mind. I'm surprised he works up the courage to ever leave his room. If he gets mind controlled none of the other Guardians will do anything about it since the retards will just obey his orders. Then he just goes and destroys the Guild Staff and Nazarick is no more.

This WCI will consume EXP to activate.

It is pretty OP, since it AoE destroy weapons.

In the WN it's a wci that destroys every equipment in a certain distance, even divine tier would be destroyed.
It's great against a large number of enemies.

He is basically a walking WCI at this point, he ain;t afraid of shit.

do world class items respawn after they are used and dissapear? is it like refinding the dragon balls or are they gone for good?

Some single use ones does that. Those are bloody powerful. Allows for changing magic system or perma death of user and target.

Are there any Dragon Ball WCIs that have a more powerful version of [Wish]?

Yes. Anons here were guessing if the first few that came to Ygg used 1 to allow everyone yo understand each other's language.

I missed this. Have one for Solution.

>Imagine being gently absorbed by Solution, feeling like you're in a pool of jelly, when she molds a perfect pussy that moves by itself like a tidal wave. Kissing her while those those slimy fingers caress your asshole and your balls. When you cum she'll go "thanks for the tasty meal Cred Forumsnon~~" and make herself your jelly bed.You'll feel like you're finally at peace, when she covers you like a blanket and rests her head in your chest.

EE is a special case vampire that retained her human form(mentioned on her card). Vol 3 states all vampires are hideous monsters except for Brides and Chair has a special skin to appear normal. EE probably didn't inherit the need/lust for blood due to her uniqueness. Her being a Vampire Princess may also help.

>Vampire Princess
Does that mean there's a Vampire King/Queen that Shalltear can kill/rape in order to become the new Queen?

Solution needs more fucking screen time.

We've had tons of warriors/melee gods battling it out, I want some stealth action akin to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vKyT19o-Nl8

>Solution tearing through Holy Kingdom's frontier
>Plants evidence of it being the Black Scripture
>meanwhile Demi and CZ going CIA mode in the ST to plant evidence that the Holy Kingdom is planning to invade the ST
>ST has to move forces to deal with the Holy Kingdom
>Holy Kingdom forced to pledge itself to SKAOG for protection

"However, Ainz, who was now a level 100 Warrior thanks to ‘Perfect Warrior’, surpassed
Shalltear who was not of a pure warrior class. Even in equipment, Ainz held the advantage."

so if ainz cast [purfecto warrioru] and then started to learn some beginer level martial arts like [2 fold slash of light] would he be gaining levels in warrior? would any new MA learned be useable while hes in mage mode or would they be locked and unusable untill he cast PW? again?

Probably, because if she was the offspring of the king/queen vamp and they died wouldn't she automatically become queen?

Wasn't she just a Princess that got turned into a Vampire, maybe she got converted by their King/Queen though.

Firstly he doesn't have any MA.

But the big problem is that he's level 100 and literally fucking nothing gives him any reasonable XP any more. With nothing to grind on, he can't gain levels.

If he used Wish upon a Star to increase the amount of XP he got from killing level 1 humies to something significant, and maybe remove the level cap, then he might start growing in power again.

She fucking gobs is canon.

I think evileye is a human that was turned into a Vampire, while Shalltear is a True Vampire, i.e. never was a human.

Her Lamprey form is her true form, and her Goth loli skin is something Peron paid for.

Humiefag x Nazarickfag is my OTP

I thought interracial is generally meh in NW since Demi had to use charm to mate orcs with elfs and humies.
Go Gin also mentions that he don't want to fug humies and any human female that would willingly spread legs for him is disgusting.

This doesn't make PW OP.
It is OP but only because Ainz can use his friend's gear.

He tricked shalltead into spending all her cooldown skills and all mana.
Cleric w\o mana < Pure 100lvl warrior
This much is obvious.

>Pure 100lvl warrior

Average lv100 warrior.

This user said
>Ainz with PW is a better warrior than Shalltear

Maybe you should read?
>surpassed Shalltear who was not of a pure warrior class.

It says nothing about skill, trickery or mana. It states PW Ainz > Shalltear as a warrior.

Is Lupus really a slut? Has she already done it with someone from the NW, or does it need to be another werewolf?

Meant and not

There are no Demi-human/humanoid hybrids in the NW. Demi is trying to create one with his experiments.

He was 100lvl who was only average since had no skills.
His stat under PW is 100lvl warrior okay.
It's better than Shalltear without any skills and spells.
You fokken confusing me
Sure he surpassed her.
That's what I said.
Cuz they're both out of skills and mana at this point but she's a cleric, inferior to warrior in stats.

>Talent: can use any item
seems a bit broken

He also said
>that spell is OP as fuck
which is bullshit.

Also in that situation Chair didn't have any mana or skills left which meant she and Ainz would be just trading hits. In this case Ainz's PW level 100 warrior triumphs over Chair. In normal situation where she has her skills from Valkyrie/Cursed Knight classes she would rape him.

Her settings is mimidoshima.
Doing it with someone without Ainz approval or order would sully divine SB commandments instilled into NPC.

Do demi-humans have talents?
I thought Crush Lulu had.
Or she's just Dragon descendant?
I swear this lizard is more sexy than any bug

It's amazing how 1000 lizardmen were able to completely destroy Cocytus and 3000 Nazarick skeletons. If I was Cocytus I would just kill myself for being so incompetent.

I know, right? Just look at this hot lizard porn.

Her gecko look makes me think she's rather Player descendant.

There more I learn about Lupus personality/settings, the more I believe she was created by Lucifer, it's like someone created an NPC just to troll people especially Ainz.

Lucifer is a mimidoshima? How lewd~

Stop trying to trigger your boyfriend, humie.

Cocytus is being bullied all the time for his failure though?

Are "male" mimidoshimas cute? for all we know he could have been a playful trap

>all the time

It's never been mentioned since Volume 4, humie.

He's not.
Ainz gave him an army that was supposed to lose.

Cocytus is the type of commander that charges at the front with his troops, he is more there to raise moral than to actually make meaningful choices. Not the type that commands from the back like Demi.

I would not be surprised if his build was a shapeshifter trickster.

vol 8 he gets told to fuck off from the hot tub by Demi. Cocytus is the most incompetent idiot in Nazarick. Any problem that comes up he just calls Demi begging him for advice.

I don't think this bait is strong enough to trigger your boyfriend, humie.

>shapeshifter trickster
Never played D&D is that a legit build?,like Demiurge but more focused on shutting down attacks or something ?

name one time Cocytus had done something successfully and not gone running to Demi for help. This guy let himself be hit by two lvl 15s because he was being cocky and got saved by his passive.

At least he's not gay like Demi.

I know shapeshifter and trickster are both a thing. Don't know about both at the same time. In Ygg it probably was.

You're really desperate for Nazarickfag's cock, aren't you?

Cocytus failed both as a warrior and as a general, senpoku when?

He stopped Sebas from ONEPUNCHing Tsura?

Defended Ainz from getting raped by Albedo.

IDK, he's done jack shit tbf.

Just searched for it, sounds like Roger from "Who framed Roger Rabbit", it fits with my idea of Lupus creator.

When you and Nazarickfag stop dancing around each other and finally fuck.

He recovered fine.
You don't compare someone created by warrior to be a warrior with someone who was created by ambitious underdog with insecurities to be IQ300 Devil.

Him, Shalltear and Lupus are like the disappointment brigade.

If Cocytus was a female would Shalltear want to fug her or is that outside of her range of fetishes?

Cocytus wouldn't even be able to beat Guren, a dude 10 levels below him. I think the only person he can beat is Sebas in his weak form. His Armor is also confirmed for being crap by Ainz since the natural exoskeleton can never reach Divine level and his overall stats are pretty low compared to the other guardians.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

She does not seem to be interested in Entoma.

This guy got away with Murder

>takes in a literal who and risks compromising his mission
>disobeys direct orders
>causes a bigger mess by getting involved with large criminal organization
>gets a slap on the wrist and gets to keep his new fuck toy around to quench his dragon cock

Ainz is to compassionate

>humiefag initiates mating call
Will Nazarickfag respond?

Because she eats cockroaches and is a spider, can't blame her, Cocytus on the other side..

so yeah
why nazarick and co didn't get their shit rekt by another player yet?

He's in the middle.
Stronger than Sebas, Demi, Aura (w\o pets) and probably PA though Ulbert or Momonga transformation are arguable.

There are no other players.

Everyone in Nazarick has trouble following basic orders, wouldn't take long for a proper PK guild to destroy them. Ainz was just piggybacking all his success off of better players like Touch Me and Ulbert.

All of them are so damn cocky.

Nazerick has chronic arrogance and absolutely appalling intel dissemination routs. If I were there I would spend WEEKS sorting that shit out

In every case they fail its due to laziness on the part of NPCs. Lupa and Sebas both fail to report information because they make their own judgements on what is important - you don't make that decision as a field operative, you gather as much information as possible and send it ALL back.

Cocytus makes some terrible decisions, his mindset reminds me of 04/05. Overconfidence on the part of commanders and unwillingness to comit the resources to gather information, even when its incredibly easy to gather, leads to blind decision making and casualties, failed objectives and increased collateral. Shalltear needs to learn her As.

sebas did nothing wrong. helping people in need is common sense!

solution is a taddletale and got of scott free. she needed to be punished too, but you cant spake a slime because they have physical resistance.

Well Demi and Cocytus arguing reminded Ainz of his friends.
It's his settings, Ainz was saved once when he was weak and alone too.
Hard to blame Sebas.
Whole situation still literally played to the advantage of Nazarick.

His involvement with 8 Fingers actually profited Nazarick and Ainz has a soft spot for him.

>Cold ant\mantis hybrid
Yeah, I think Shalltear would still pass on that

lame
yeah, might as well wait for a big fuck up

You forgot Narberal, Entoma and Sebas. Maybe Alfredo too, since she tried to rape Papa Bones and because she is planning to do some nasty things with her squad. Cocytus is an exception because Ainz planned him to fail in his mission.
Ainz is the type of parent that is unable to punish his children no matter what they do. Narberal, Entoma, Sebas and Lupu all deserved some punishment and Alfredo deserved a worse punishment for trying to rape Papa Bones.

>Proper PK guild
>Picrelated kekd hard

Sebas true form makes him way stronger, supposedly the best fighter. It probably has a limited transformation time though.

What happened to lockemayer

Demi should be given full control of Nazarick. I loved how in Vol6 he went off on everyone being incompetent fucks and how he has to restore Ainz's faith in them.

Demi best boy

Cocytus is actually stronger than Alfredo but weaker than Sebas.

Clancy-kun, chill, breath in and out, in and out.
Count bellion sheep or something.
I doubt Maruyama spent any time outkeikakuing sandniggers in the desert.
Go easy on the author.
The purpose is to show that they are literal children outside of their settings and occasional glints of creator's personality.
They have no experience and are overconfident as 100lvl beings of Supreme Being.
They serve literal God in their eyes, it was hard to imagine he would fail or puny humans can harm them even if they do nothing.

>literally made to please drill dick.
Might as well get along with Aura's pets.

Helping Who was not his error. From an intel gathering perspective, it allowed investigation into the Criminal underworld and ultimately resulted in Ainz assuming control of the 8fingers. Contacting and co-opting the criminal underworld is one of the first things they should have done.

His error was failing to report that. Alerting his superiors to having made contact with the underworld would have allowed AOG to divert resources to exploiting that contact. Failure to report meant he stayed passive and the enemy to act, forcing Nazerick to respond to the situation, rather than initiate contact.

Solution acted well within her position and saved he situation.

>spank a slime
>imagine Solution wobbling from your thrusts
>sending delicious waves through her pale, soft body
Hnnnnnnghhh

True, which is what I belive the purpose of Vol4 was. That battle should be made mandatory viewing for all Nazerick NPCs.

Still, I hope Nazerick increases its information sharing systems soon, given how many times its proved a weak spot.

Sadly he dieded during SPLAT, protecting Raeven retreat with other members of retired Orichalcum team.
He had potention.
To fuck with Climb and Brain, I want roguebro back!

Pets are busy pleasing tight tanned cunt

ah shit really?
fucking ainz

>Lupus defeated a Troll with no effort
Remind me why Go Gin is supposed to be impressive?

This is not the pic I uploaded.
I don't even have that one.
Fuckery like this happens?

He's impressive to humans. He's nothing special to heteromorphs of higher level.
Also Clerics.

chan fucked you over and someone elses post has yer pic now

Because humiefags say he is, so it must be true.

He's a War Troll, trained, experienced and knows MA.
Also adamantium armor and weapon.
I think they all watched it.
Ainz mentioned some advanced battle training classes Albedo took before she departed as envoy to the Kingdom.
>increases its information sharing systems
Albedo is busy with Kingdom shit and managing Nazarick, Demi is away on 9/11 and farming.
After they installed initial intel systems - they both fucked off to do other shit.
I suppose Demi will need to finish with at least one of his projects to divert attention to upgrades.

>He's a War Troll, trained, experienced and knows MA.
>Also adamantium armor and weapon.
none of that makes any difference though. Like Chair said, it's hard to judge the difference between 1 and 2 mm when you measure in meters.

>Demi is away plotting 9/11

I seriously can't wait for that. Ninja Solution is going to be amazing.

is Renner the last hope for mankind?

>rubberdick
How does he come up with these names, damn

When 2 people post pics at the same time only one gets uploaded and they both get it.

Lupu will win obviously.
She's a Cleric for fucks sake and a werewolf one.
It's like melee + heal^2.
Go Gin has better chances against Entoma or CZ, them being backliners and all.
Some chances against Yuri I think.

Also your question was how Go Gin is different from troll Lupu defeated.
I answered that.

Yuri vs Go Gin would be interesting. You have an Undead who never gets tired and will start turning Go Gin into minced meat but she has no way to ever kill him for good. I guess living as blood and guts for a couple of weeks might drive Go Gin mentally insane eventually.

What is this nonsense about CZ being a backliner? Look at her stats, she has like a 67 in Phy Atk. She can tear Go Gin apart with her bare hands.

How powerful is post SPLAT kingdom?

She's a ranger user, ranged attack counts as Phy Atk.
Did you not read the LN?
She's a gunner, Valkyrie Downfall expansion introduced guns in Yggdrasil.

how different the web novel is from the LN?

>Powerful
What do you mean user?
Empire would steamroll through their lands and lay siege to their castles with heavy losses.
Jircniv would still win.
And that's before the SPLAT.
They're zerg rushers basically.
In this world Zerg Rush doesn't work well though when you have people like Gazef, Fluder and 4 Knights.

>best warrior is dead
>130k conscripts dead
>king is despair
They are slightly more shit than they were before.

To be fair Kingdom is still a country not a vassal state.

If Shalltear was made for Peroronchino does that mean she's into that sort of stuff?

Entoma can fight melee as well and can send swarms of tiny insects to eat him while spamming fire spells.

>Kingdom is still a country not a vassal state
They have Ainz generosity to thank for that.
He could've conquered them through force once he established absence of players there.

He offered best title.

That is why I said better chances.
IDK if he ever gone autistic enough to program cravings for birdman cocks into her.
He might have missed on that.

Yes, that's the one!

co-CUTE-tus is best bug

Go Gin's problem is that he's weak warrior who relies on his superior strength. It may work agains humans but Entoma was able to block full 15 hit combo from Gagaran without problem.
And his regeneration would be easy to overcome with maggots and Entoma devouring his body.

Militarially, pretty much crippled. Half the army and nobles are dead, the other half have been broken by pic related.

In the space of 1 year, the Capital was raided and lost a huge amount of wealth and population. Given that the trading district was hit, a lot of specialist skilled labour was probably lost, merchants and all the other little cogs that keep the economy running, as well as the material loss.

The slaughter of Splat killed a huge number of men, working men who are vital for keeping the farms running. Many other have been driven insane. The Nobility also lost a huge number, crippling the governmental structure even further. Its not impossible to come back from this - the Re-Estize Kingdom had a population of around 9 million, and during the Punic wars Rome lost a greater percentage of its population and came back and won.

However, its important to note that the Kingdom was never a military power in the region. Politically though, this is a situation no one in the surrounding region wants.

The Kingdom problem is vaguely akin to North Korea.

The vast majority of their power is a joke, and their system is outdated and inefficient. They have a few weapons like Gazef (nukes) that keep people wary, but the real reason no one has fought them is because no one wants to deal with the aftermath. The ST needs the kingdom as a buffer zone between them and the Alliance (SK and China), and no one wants to deal with the massive refugee crisis that would inevitably result if the Kingdom Collapses. Whoever takes over has to deal with the huge costs of bringing a backward nation up to standards.

Regardless, the only reason the kingdom hasn't collapsed into civil war is the fact that the loses on the Katze plains were so huge, and the SKAOG is so powerful, that everyone is aware that collapse will mean rule by AOG.

Why would a dev make a item that can fuck up years of hard work?

FUN

Because fuck you, that's why.

Daily reminder that Golden Retard-sama is humanity's last hope in the fight against AOG. Her crop rotation keikaku will lead to the destruction of Nazarick lol.

>lol
don't do that

Sebas was blamed for not reporting about Tsuare. All the rest was as planned.
>remove guard so Tsuare could be kidnapped.
>Demiurge solve money problem.
>Momon defeat Jaldabaoth and become a living legend.
>Eight Fingers took under control.
Probably Sebas become an ancestor of Nazarick's dragonkins in future.

Why not? lol

>collapse will mean rule by AOG.
As if it won't come to this anyway.

Thats exactly what is going to come to pass, but via action by Nazerick and traitors within the Kingdom. The majority of the senior nobility and royal factions are supporting the kingdom.

biggest tease of that dang gosh freaking op let me tell ya hwut

>Not BR
>Not BS
>Not JUST

>tfw humiefags actually think she can beat Nazarick.

>supporting the kingdom
It fed and kept them in decadence for many years, why wouldn't they?
I doubt shitty inefficient nobles will find a place in SKAOG.
Ainz will promptly replace them with either capable commoners recommended through his network contacts or by liches bureacracy.
BR and JUST was not in the OP though.
Sebas taking stance to train Climb and probably Jaldabaouth in Disturbance + Cocytus facing lizards.
This is the teasing part of OP.

>cant into crop rotation

to be fair thats only because she holds no real political power over anyone besides her puppy and she is trying to get an entire kingdom of farmers to play the "prisoner's dilema" with their food. people are selfish and miopic and always will go for instant gratification instead of holding out for a slightly better reward later.

I still think she is probably the smartest human in NW, but that doesnt mean shit when she is trying to out keikaku a god of death with mas luck and bluff stats.

like the only conceivable way for her to legit take down the SKOAOG is to convince a character that has only been mentioned and never shown to join her side and betray her sisters and all of nazarick. yea im talking about rubedo. the only other thing that could maybe kill ainz is gargantua but she is stuck in the 8th floor because she is XBOXYUGE. negredo's prophesy will probably be out-played by skelleton luck anyway.

Dude, she'd melt your thing the instant you put it in her. It probably would instantly melt too. she'd feel nothing.

gargantua's a lady?

>the only other thing that could maybe kill ainz is gargantua but she is stuck in the 8th floor because she is XBOXYUGE
Now I'm not sure if it's bait.

Gargantua's on the 4th floor and it's not strong enough to pose a threat to Nazarick. Also, it's a golem. It has no freewill; it's not possible for it to betray Ainz.

Why did Ainz expose himself as Momon by fighting in the Arena? Didn't really think that one through did he?

Ainz knows that Sebas settings are more "good" than "evil" so it was expected he'd bring home a stray. But in the end, like ALL non-MC NPCs of Nazarick, their loyalty to AOG is absolute.

Besides, you could say everything went according to keikakku. Even returning the favor with Ninya.

Humiefag logic:

>can't implement crop rotation
>can destroy Nazarick

Sasuga humiefags. They're just as smart as their Golden Retard-sama.

1/10
You're not even trying anymore.

Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait.

Thats the point I'm making user.

The nobles are not taking advantage of the Kings weakness like they were before SPLAT, partially because they lost so many people too, but also because they suddenly have a bigger threat to worry about.

Pre-Splat, the Nobles were on the brink of civil war, and looking for any opportunity to weaken the throne. Now, they are desperatly trying to keep the nation afloat.

Here, I was saying that the only reason the Kingdom hasn't collapsed is because no one has put it under any pressure yet.

Left to its own devices, its got the signs of a collapse. Massive defeat, poor harvest, decapitation of the social structure, economic collapse, weak government.

Left alone you would see a popular revolution in the countryside, along with a mass exodus to the Empire/ST, possibly the SKAOG if good word gets out.

However Albedo, Demi and Renner are manufacturing a puppet uprising before the legitimate one forms, with the third faction. They are likely to either use that third faction as a patsy, have the Prince and King offed and have Renner come forward as a hero of the people, install her as Queen and vassal to SKAOG.

I bet entoma has crazy DOT if she manages to get someone infected.

What's with the string cutting and puppets

How is it bait? He just went to a popular place and showed everybody he has incredible warrior skills. ST was already suspecting Ainz and Momon being the same person, now the suspicion will grow even more.

I may be confusing gargantua with the lava monster on the 7th floor, but isnt there a giant monster that lives under the sand in the desert of the 8th floor? I gotta wiki this...

who knows? -a endings are usually femanine but its moonspeak so idk.

>Humiefag Logic:
>Why did Ainz expose himself as Clementine by fighting in the Arena? Didn't really think that one through did he?

Sasuga, Golden Retard-sama.

>ST was already suspecting Ainz and Momon being the same person
>same person

No, humie. No.

Normally her maggots devour the victim, transform into flies and attack others.
With troll regeneration Entoma will just produce more swarms.

Hey look I know the fighting style of the Black scripture members, no one is going to be suspicious of this.

t. braindead nazarickfag

>He just went to a popular place and showed everybody he has incredible warrior skills.
So how does that confirm they're the same person? Also everyone saw Ainz and "Momom" talking to each other in the Kingdom in vol.9

>Worth it

There are "unknown" boss level monsters on the 8th floor. 7th has Guren the lvl 90 lava monster.

Gargantua if fuck huge golem and the Guardian of 4th Floor.
Guren is lave monster and works as 7th Floor Guardian.
The female you think of is Rubedo, Albedo's sister who's the strongest being in Nazarick and probably resides on 8th Floor.

>t. Golden Retard-sama

Yup, now the ST will suspect Ainz is Clementine. Brilliant logic, humie.

I'll just go to the most popular place I can think of and show everyone I'm a skilled warrior.

I'll even use the same fighting style as Clementine of the Black Scripture.

Surely no one in the Slane Theocracy will suspect a thing truly I am Ainz the genius.

They know what went down in the graveyard. If you skeletons had a brain you'd be able to figure these things out.

user, do not get baited by the humiefags. Stop replying to them or else the cancer will grow.

>same fighting style
Apart from one thrust Ainz really relied on his racial drain.
Nobody's gonna deduce shit from one move.
That immovable prick that Mare buried copied the style of BS member, so what?

>same fighting style as Clementine
>except for MA

Humiefag logic:

>being a warrior = Momon
>using stilettos = Clem

Nice 3rd grade logic, humiefag.

They don't know what happened to Clem.
They still refer to her as "missing seat".

Read LNs.

>uses two daggers imbued with magic
>Tries to mimic the same stance as Clem

You really think once BS gets word of this they won't figure out that Momon who fought Clem and Ainz might be the same person?

>They know what went down in the graveyard.

Nope. They're clueless, just like you, humie.

You really think anyone outside of BS knows what Clem fighting style was?

Humiefag logic:

>Ainz uses stilettos
>that means Momon = Ainz
> lol what

Sasuga.

And here we can see a Humiefag doing it's mating call, waiting for Nazarickfags to respond.
Can you guys just fuck already?

yea I got all three of those mixed up somehow.

ainz did said he would lose to any of those three right? garg is just really powerfull, if guren gets ahold of anyone cant swim in lava they are fucked, and ruby is probably a warrior like her sister, but pure offense instead of defense like albedo.

ruby is the most likely since she isnt bound to a floor and the prophesy BS.

That's a stretch, user.
Assuming that info even get to BS.
Cardinals in question may have looked at Ainz fight with Go Gin but they will be focused on other questions.
Like how did he survive, what did he do to Go Gin, is it even possible to kill him etc.
Clem is not the only one who use one-hit style with stilettos, world is big.

missing seat just means its vacant

they know everything that's going on in the region because they have a competent information gathering network unlike Nazarick

Because Momon is way, way more powerful than Ainz.

Momon and Ainz are also seen in the same place together often, and no one has reason to suspect a Dopple.

assuming you're not baiting, because I got nothing else to do

Momon is thought to be a Warrior on par with Ainz' magic, while the ML was only on par with Ainz (mage mode) as a fighter.

Clem's fighting style isn't saying much either, he does state all he does is mimic the launch speed, he doesn't go full cat mode with his booty in the air. As for using stilettos with spells, thats not specific enough either.

In any case, the ST has no way of knowing just from watching the arena fight. They haven't seen momon in action and given that their long range scrying operatives are locking themselves in their room or blown up, they were not observing the fight.

Why are you falling for the bait, user?

user, read the LN.
They presume Clem is still on the run with Crown of Wisdom, that's why they rack they brains how to allocate resources now that 2 scriptures are effectively disabled, they want their Crown back and someone need to gather intel on Ainz simultaneously.

>missing seat just means its vacant
That's wrong. They already have another 9th seat when they fight Chair.

Humiefag x Nazarickfag is my OTP

It's Saturday evening.
I'm on nofapon and I've got nothing else to do.

>BS will never figure out Clem is dead and connect the dots to Ainz

Nazrick is so scared of anyone threatening their status quo it's pretty pathetic

>2 scriptures are effectively disabled
>Sunlight

Which was the second one?

Y-you really want N-Nazarickfags' cock that badly, user?

EU?

T-this mating ritual is too lewd, humie-san.

BS lost Kaire, the Shielded dude and another one who poked idle chair.
They're in no shape to move now.
I really hope they do.
Either that or Albedo get a whiff of WCI dress.
Something need to spark the conflict.
Worse RU

Zuranon knows what happened to Clem

Zaranon worships one of the Gods of the ST

ST and Zuranon exchange info and learn the truth about Clem

Suddenly Ainz and Momon are exposed as the same person

The citizens of E Rantel mass riot and Utopia project falls apart

>necromancers exchaning info with holy zealots

>Nazarick destroys both Zuranon and ST

Nice try, humie.

>BS makes the connection
>Momon killed Clem
>Momon is Ainz
>We're fucked
>Let's talk politely
>Ainz-sama could you please return our Crown of Wisdom
>We need it very much
>I destroyed it
>TRIGGERED
Zuranon probably nabbed Kajit and Clem bodies from morgue to avoid intel leaks through resurrection and necromancy.
ST seems oblivious that their former 9th seat doubled as Zuranon executive.
Kajit also was high ranking member.

>Ainz is forever a disappointment who couldn't enact project Utopia for his old Guildmates
that's a win as far as I'm concerned. Besides PDL is already working on ways to deal with Nazarick.

What would he do?
Make angry lizard noises?

So the peons will spend their yearly bonus on gacha

>Nazarick takes over the world, steamrolling ST, Zuranon, PDL, etc.
>Project Utopia is a success
>Ainz Ooal Gown-sama banzai!

Get rekt, humie.

>he thinks Maruyama came up with the name Gargantua
Read a book nigga

there are 6 gods in the slane theocracy. they were likely players, but could have just been minor gods.

have you ever heard of a pantheon? 6 dffferent gods. they dont all have to be LG angelic abrahamic gods. one could be a druidic god, another could be an arcane god of magic.

the greek/roman gods didnt all have the same thing

>tfw you want Nazarickfags' cock but you're too tsundere to admit it

>implying all this shit matters
Even Gods of Death hate necromancy.

>stilettos = clem

Nice logic, humiefag.

>"Ainz plunged his staff into the ground and withdrew two of the four stilettos sheathed at his waist."
Same amount of weapons as Clem and the same type

>“Then ― here I come.” Ainz could not imitate that bizarre stance ― that strange crouching start. However, after practice, he had learned to run in a similar way. He shot out like a loosed arrow, toward the Martial Lord.
Mimics the same stance

>He released the spell, channeling the ‘Fireball’ which Fluder had cast into the weapon
into the place where he had stabbed the Martial Lord, thus burning his body from within.
same magic as Clem

This shit is so obvious at this point. Ainz completely fucked himself for the future.

Don't respond to the nazarick fag, his delusion will ruin the thread.

What is your point?
I am craving to see ST make this connection.
Momon won't matter after 9/11 and Kingdom annexion.

>Ainz nukes ST

Problem solved.

I don't think the BS is quite out for the count, but yeah, they are weakened.

I doubt it will play out like that but Clem's body is a huge Checkovs gun.

However, I'm not sure we can assume that she was revived. Res magic seems incredibly rare. There is only 1 public person with the ability to res (Lakyus) and I doubt she rezed Zuranon's minions, The ST has res magic, but I suspect it comes from a stockpile of Ygg Wands, left over from the 6GG or 8GK.

Either way, Zuranon will not share information with the ST. It is much more likely that they would feel in line with SKAOG.

Momon has the trust of the people, and Ainz is slowly proving himself. E-Rantel has seen a sharp, immediate increase in the Quality of life of its people - they are safer and have Nazerick pouring resources in, especially to the rural peasantry.

In the event of Momon being exposed, I can see many being fine with that. He defended them from many threats, is kind to the populous and with time more and more people are realising that different species are not so bad - see Carne Village and its gobos (who are coming to show off in E Rantel soon).

>mating call initiated

Let's see if he comes, humie.

>Clem's body is a huge Checkovs gun
Nigga her body is a bomb
So-Bin need to step up his nekomeme game

I didn't save that webm with Ainz casting shitposting buffs on himself, someone please repost it.

>gods of death dont like necromancy
uwot? is this some world level bait?

have you ever played DnD? there are many gods and they dont give two shits about some "natural order of live and death". most evil gods just want you to kill all living beings, and they encourage the use of mindless, soulless, LIFEless undead to do so.

>tfw all these people want Nazarickfags' cock

Either everything I said comes true or Murayama is a hack author who writes random shit for no reason. I think it's reasonable to assume the Clem thing is going to come back and bite Ainz in the ass. Zuranon is going to be a big key player soon during ST arc.

>t. butthurt humiefag

Hey Cred Forums when did Demiurge met Renner? Albedo mentioned him talking about her but I don't remember.

After Sebas' loyalty test, Demi goes to meet Renner

This?

IMAGINE: sniffing her panties and sucking on all the crusty yet moist juices caked into the cloth

>Either everything I said comes true or Murayama is a hack author
>if he doesn't do what I think he'll do he's a hack!
Humiefag and Nazarickfag bullshit aside, you do realize that sounds incredibly childish right?
I mean you raised some good points but good god man.

Are you retarded or something?
Literally nothing what you said has to do with NW.
ST hates everything non human and even if they worship Surhana it doesn't mean they allow necromancy.

There's no use trying to reason with humiefags; they're too retarded.

>I am craving to see ST make this connection.

ehh not that user but

We once ID'd a Taliban agent because of similar. Couple of troopers saw a man clapping his hands, then his knuckles, then his hands again, repeat. Later an IED was found where he had been seen loitering. The two troopers only remembered the hand clapping pattern. Few weeks later we were at a meet with some elders and we noticed a man doing the same claping pattern. We followed up on it and figured out they were the same person.

So the ST noticing isn't something totally unrealistic.

That said, I doubt the ST will.

If we're talking meta, my guess it that he intended to make Clem return but just gave up on it along the way.
It's like the other user said, after Kingdom blows up Momon won't matter.
Ainz is already working on "transfering" Momon's loyalty to himself.

>crusty yet moist juices caked into the cloth

you mean her pulverised guts?

Yes, thank you very much. Honestly it ought to be posted in every thread now.

Damn, there sure are a lot of thirsty humies. I don't think there's enough cock to go around.

>have you ever played DnD? there are many gods and they dont give two shits about some "natural order of live and death".
you are officially retarded, doomguides of kelemvor are dedicated to destroying undead and that's just one death god

I think we should start calling humies Phillip.

>I think we should start calling humies Phillip.

Are there any pics of Philip?

I forgot to mention this idiot was talking to the Arena Master and saying how much he loves blades. Good job Ainz not suspicious at all for a magic caster.

Walking Corpse-sama vs Golden Retard-sama. Who will be able to implement crop rotation?

you got something against swordcons?

>Arena master can't swing a blade for shit
>Still has a huge collection

you fucktard

Another thirsty humie appears! Nazarickfag is going to be drowning in boi pussy tonight!

>I forgot to mention this idiot was talking to the Arena Master and saying how much he loves blades.
You talking shit about swords?

>ST figures out Ainz and Momon are same person
>Send Downfall-ops to mind shackle him
>Get PA instead

SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

I mean I get the point you're trying to make but doing it so many times just gets dull

What would Peroronchino have written in Albedo's flavor text had he been in Ainz place?

Sir, you need to stop trying to trigger your boyfriend. Please take your lover's quarrel elsewhere.

yea but thats just one god in faerune. which isnt even a very interesting campaign setting.

you cant generalize and say all "death" gods dont like necromancy. homebrew gods exsist too so its litterally whatever the author or DM wants. there is no sacred rule that says "gods of death dontl like necromancers because it messes with the natural order" or some bs because even gods can die and be ursursped with other entities with differeing opinions.

checkmate monothiest.

>MC a dude with WCI

no but PA would go along with it at first, then reveal it in the most dramatic way possible, with a music number and dance

>She's also into /ss/

Ok, humie

Mate I'm a Nazfag. Just keep your powder dry for the moment ok?

>"male" mimidoshimas
Those are literally the kids on Cred Forums who keep talking about sex like they've had it.

>Ainz's first mistake was changing Albedo lore
and that's what will bring about the end of Nazarick. That first mistake will be Ainz's undoing.

Sounds to tame, Id imagine it would look like one those large Panda tags descriptions.

It was pretty funny seeing how many times he essentially repeated "everyone is fucking retarded"

all the humie posters be like

>Ainz dressed in red
>Momon uses a Red cape

WOW AINZ NICE FUCKING JOB

Daily reminder that General Enri can implement crop rotation but Golden Retard-sama can't.

>ill just give potions away what can go wrong

That being said it's also a great opportunity for someone who knows what they're doing to grab hold of the Kingdom. Almost every fucking noble of any note at all is dead.

>The majority of the senior nobility and royal factions
The former is decimated to the point where it's explicitly stated the faction is effectively dissolved, the second lost Raevan and Renner in one go.

>nothing happened

I think you mean everything went right

That what was really stupid, it worked out in the end but it was still a stupid thing to do.

Can't wait until Nazarick implodes due to some dumb Ainz mistake and they end up destroying themselves. You guys realize there is no other ending, right?

Pretty much. Its Renner's time. If I was Nazerick I would have her under 24/h surveillance, preferably dual visual i.e. Send in someone like Solution to work with her, silencing any threats, and have her under watch by shadow demons.

Honestly, In AOG's position I would use her as a patsy. She's got her own agenda, and its simpler to remove all other players from the game.

>Nazarick wins.jpeg

Stay butthurt, humie.

>she's got her own agenda
See that's the problem. She actually fucking doesn't. Renner doesn't have an agend, Renner just wants to ride Climb's dick.

>keeps going on business trips without fucking the wife
>wife is getting more and more psycho
>one day she decides to get the sister-in-law and murder all the kids
Reminder to Bone your waifus

Is this the new bingo checkbox? Nazarickfag's cumslut shitposting to attract him in a weird mating ritual?

She's so smart that she's even tricking the readers into thinking that. Renner is truly superior. She's going to wreck Nazarick so hard.

t. Alex

POE-SHUNN?

All shitposting aside Jirvinic and Renner dealing with Nazarick on a national level would be great.
As long as Ainz wants to play politics instead of scorched earth strategy we're up for some fun.

>tfw you don't realize that Ainz can just nuke everything in sight and destroy the NW if he wants to

Ainz can just nuke all his problems away. The potion, ST, BS, PDL, etc. are all trivial.

>She's so smart that she's even tricking the readers into thinking that.
That's bullshit but I'll believe it.

Jircniv has already defeated himself.
I'd be up for Renner but the problem with that is Renner has no incentive to oppose Nazarick and plenty of incentive to follow them.

C'mon, user. She can't even implement crop rotation. Even Phillip-sama can do that.

Who will be the first important nazarik character to die?

>In AOG's position

We know (we think we know) that. Fact is, AOG knows that Renner is incredibly smart and willing to backstab the shit out of everyone.

The reason she gives is her obsession with Climb. That is not justification enough for me, I'd look into the possibility of her having other reasons.

Ultimately, shes one of the only people in the NW that can be some kind of threat. At the very least, I would put her under 24/7 surveillance, intercept all communications and prepare contingencies for immediate betrayal.

But then what would be the point? Needing to do that means they've lost.

Look at me I win, what an interesting novel.

>Who will be the first important nazarik character to die?
Did you not read vol.3?

She just pretended not to be able to. It's just a small part of an even grander scheme.

I'd say they already have contingencies for immediate betrayal. There's that shadow demon there of course, but in the end just 「Greater Teleportation」 「Grasp Heart」. She can't do shit.

>The reason she gives is her obsession with Climb. That is not justification enough for me, I'd look into the possibility of her having other reasons.
Why isn't it enough justification though, that's pretty textbook socialpath / obsessive psychopath.

Permanately die somehow i mean. I forgot resurrections existed but maybe a wci can negate that.

>G-Golden Retard-sama only pretended to be a failure

No.

Ainz mentions several times that he wants to learn from/observe Jircniv. He still has cards to play if he wants to.

Ainz-sama wouldn't let that happen.

I doubt anyone will permanently die, seeing as you can quite literally pay money to bring them back.

Oh no Jircniv has cards to play but he's convinced himself that Ainz is holding a Royal Flush.

Ainz fears that a healing potion can become so refined that it can kill him in one use.
He fears having all the exits blocked and the system kicks in and bankrupts nazarick.
We call that foreshadowing.

Yes.

>fears
No he doesn't. He says 'it's not impossible so we'll play it safe'.
>foreshadowing
This word is a meme in these threads because nobody fucking understands how to use it.

So how are the people at Carne Village going to react when they find out AOG can resurrect people but didn't resurrect their family members that were killed by the ST?

they will bow

You may say that what Ainz did with the potion was stupid and that he's made other mistakes along the way, but ultimately it's all meaningless. Ainz can literally nuke any problem away.

>Needing to do that means they've lost.

How those that mean they've lost? They're gods; they can do whatever they want. Ainz is just playing around in the NW for fun, really. There is no serious threats whatsoever.

mass revolt with goblin army. Enri will destroy Nazarick

I don't think they're that entitled, Ainz from start to finish has demonstrated that he'll give massive benefits for the right recompense.
He wasn't obligated to attack the knights, he wasn't obligated to not just kill the entire village with the knights, he wasn't obligated to save Gazef and fuck up the SS, and he's not obligated to bring back the dead.

How do nazariklosers even exist? Good triumphs evil and humans triumph monsters AlWAYS. Nazarik has no chance, no hope, no salvation. Nazarik DIEDIEDIE hahaha can't wait for the end volumes where they meet the the true powers beyound this tutorial continent, the TRUE power of humans. Every 100 years a group is summoned but not every 100 years there's a revolution, on rest millenia's HUMAN lvl 100 groups make empires on harsher continents and when they find out that a false monser emperor is ENSLAVING humans, they will KILL. EVERYTHING. HETEROMORPH. Hmph, nazarik... DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEEEEEE... HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

>You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

>but didn't resurrect their family members that were killed by the ST?
It's very easily justifiable
>just met them and didn't know anything about them
>ressurection probably wouldn't have worked because the villagers were too weak and would have turned to ash

Nice mating call, humie.

How new are you

he even explains why not res the ded iirc

This
plus they live in a world where people with powerful healing/resurrection spells won't do shit because "muh temples".

I meant beyond ending her life. If its gotten to the point you are TPing and killing her then Naz has fucked up, because thats a desperate action.

I meant contingencies to disrupt any plots or coups she is planning, implementing resilience protocols and such. Renner is not a combat actor, she's a conspirator. The contingencies I mentioned would be to detect and co-opt any and all conspiracies she launches.

>Why isn't it enough justification though

Sorry, by >That is not justification enough for me
I mean thats not justification enough for me to trust her totally. I would want to have some means of guaranteeing her loyalty if necessary. One possible manner would be finding some evidence that would cause Climb to lose faith in her, at the very least. Even then, I'd want more reasons to bind such a potent actor to Nazerick.

Ainz announced at the coliseum that his resurrection services has to be paid in gold. The people of Carne would realize that it is beyond their means to pay even if they knew ainz can bring back the dead.

There's no one is going to TL anything, only fanfic, capiche

Could ainz defeat a gundam

yes

Grasp Heart

>Humie fags baiting
>Nazfags biting
>Tom Clancy-Kun applying special forces tactics to poor Maruyama
>Headcannon everywhere
>Theories everywhere
>Nigel praising

I love me a cosy overlord thread

>implying that doesn't violate GR3 and GR6

Yeah but his reason was actually "too much trouble".

Well if she's conspiring then ending her life is really the only recourse. Why the hell would you keep her around if she's not loyal? Disrupting her plots only lessens the fallout.
Also charm magic or mind reading magic.

>implying 'gold' doesn't mean Nazarick™ Tokens® of Contribution to the Great Tomb™

Your Majesty, please calm down or you will lose even more hair. Please drink your health potion and regain your composure as Emperor.

I mean killing her is easy, the plan for that is as simple as you say.

Disruption of her plots, that needs more planing and care.

Laughed

>spec op tactics
do tell more

Yeah but my point is that if we know she's plotting then we can just kill her or charm her or mentally dominate her. Fuck's sake Demiurge can probably literally dick her to make her listen memes aside if his third form is actually an Incubus.
If we don't well then just don't give sensitive info.

You should have seen the last thread:

>Nazfags baiting
>humiefags biting

It was quite refreshing.

What if Renner is secretly a player pretending to be a humie?

Then she's even more of a retard for not being able to implement crop rotation.

Unlikely since she's the King's daughter and people watched her grow up and all
Basically she had to be born.

Then she would know you don't fuck with AOG.

>implying she isn't the guildmaster of the 2ch guild who honed her trolling skills to the point she can troll the world itself and spam Wish instantly and for no XP

Renner, pls go and stay go.

>Implying she isn't guildmaster of the cat guild who got bored of cats and is now into dogs

>getting bored of kot
For what purpose?

The correct answer is which gundam.

He's user who was an operator or some shit in Afghanistan.

OOQ [T] ESL edition

>implying he was
More like he lurked on /k/ for three days.

>kot

Kot.

Get out, Ivan.

Have a bunni

But she did.

>>getting bored of kot

You heard me

Not an operator, never saw combat, though I worked with them a few times. I was an intelligence officer and analyst. I worked on gathering intelligence on the structure of the Muj and the afghan tribal structure, a bit of planning, later did work on Libya during the early days, before going into the private sector.

the fuck is going on in this thread?

>Philip

Jesus Christ this fucking autist.

He's worse than Climb

>He's going to ask Ainz for right to marry Albedo in front of all of Nazerick

Its going to be so fucking cringeworthy

The 6 people in this thread are being more active and autistic than the rest of Cred Forums put together.

It'll be even worse when Ainz says 'uhhh okay...?'

The thing about Climb is that while he's a naive shonen buffoon his only real issue is falling for Renner's tricks, because if we assume Renner really is what Climb thinks she is, then Climb isn't doing anything wrong if he's a bit of a stupid and beta whiteknight. Philip is just wrong on every single level, it's what rationalwiki calls fractally wrong and what pauli called 'not even wrong'.

Is the entity formerly known as Suzuki Satoru a kissless virgin or just a regular cherry boy?

>implying Ainz would allow some humie scrub to defile his daughter

regular Japanese man.

aka, kissless virgin

Ainz already kissed Albedo in Volume 10

Cherry boy, I don't think he was /r9k/ tier he was just not good with women and never had a gf.
Also in their dystopian world I imagine most of our distinctions and meme divisions stop working.

But was it his faasuto kissu?

I don't know, he still identified as a wizard for holding onto his cherry for 30+ years.

>by the year 2100, Japan is 70% virgins

game characters don't count user

how does this image make you feel?

>falling for Renner's tricks
She saved him, Climb likes to protect Renner, Renner likes to be protected by Climb.
She's crazy on the inside but she's always super sweet to Climb, so both are winning in my book

is his world that dystopian?
besides augs and green being gone, playing games and worring about job doesn't give that 1984 vibe

>Implying Ainz isn't waiting for someone to get Albedo of his back so he can continue being a wizard
What should they name their kids?

They literally had world war three over ecology and SJWs and the SJWs won.

Thanks for a book rec some time ago. Couldn't find it online and I'm not paying 100 pounds for it, but some others from Jon Moran are easily available, I'll probably read that.

It would be funny if it happened. Then she gets permission to do as she wishes instead

That's a fair point. Hazmat suits aside, I don't think it sounds much worse than Japan was in previous decades. Looks like labor laws were severely relaxed again and censorship increased a bit but it's not anything groundbreaking.

You can get arrested for offending someone. Was mentioned in the side story. Don't recall which one since I read them all at once.

No problem, glad to help.

There's a theory that the reason Ygg had so much dev power was because it was a state sponsored program to keep the masses happy. The real world was so screwed that Ygg and dive gaming were created and funded to give the people a chance at escapism.

>WWIII over ecology

Much more likely than you think.

>You can get arrested for offending someone
So it's basically a normal human society.
Liberalism and free speech is more of an historical accident.

i wish my state would invest in Total VRMMOs

Uh no
'Free Speech' is actually the default for most of human history except when you're involved with people like kings and such who are above the law, in highly legalistic structures like post-Qin China even the Emperor couldn't arrest you for just saying something he didn't like unless it was directly insulting him or his family.
Offending someone here is basically the endpoint of political correctness.

Me too user.
>Plug in
>Upload
>never come back

>kings and such who are above the law
So basically everywhere until 150ish years ago

>literally everyone is a king
You could get arrested for calling a random fucking nobody something that offended them. I bet you could get arrested for opening pringles next to a landwhale.

Retard found a new way to bring funds to Nazarick?, she should ask for help from Tsuare she's the expert.

Ygg being a state-sponsored program works for other reasons too. It's basically free access to the sensor systems, perma-monitored. The longer you stay there, the better an hypothetical government agent could mold your mind. And although not explicitly stated, it's easy to imagine some kind of memory rewriting and subconscious conditioning.

Also deep frying your opponents.

>'Free Speech' is actually the default for most of human history
This is fucking bullshit. Say the wrong thing to a jungle tribe and you will be cut into pieces.
Speak against the sacred cows or otherwise offend "decency" in any civilized society and you will be jailed or executed.

>in highly legalistic structures like post-Qin China even the Emperor couldn't arrest you for just saying something he didn't like unless it was directly insulting him or his family.
"Insult" here should be taken in the vaguest possible meaning, but even so they also banned works for being "vulgar" or "obscene" which basically just meant offensive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literary_Inquisition

>This is fucking bullshit. Say the wrong thing to a jungle tribe and you will be cut into pieces.
Yeah because they took offense at it and took matters into their own hands not because they called in some government structure you idiot.

>Speak against the sacred cows or otherwise offend "decency" in any civilized society and you will be jailed or executed.
Like literally every single society including 'free speech', since nobody knows when it should begin or end. Most of those 'decency' things were for public order purposes.

>vulgar or obscene
Most of those directly said 'lmao fuck the gov' or were very thinly veiled. Even in the states trying to stir rebellion was never okay.

Still not as much of a retard as Golden Retard-sama.

Nabe > Golden Retard-sama

Ainzach will betray Ainz and expose him to ST

Free Speech doesn't necessarily mean the government has to protect you from the fallout of your speech.

>bros before humies

>You could get arrested for calling a random fucking nobody something that offended them
Actually, yes. Profanity was generally considered a breach of the peace, especially if it was personally insulting.
Of course it was much more dangerous to insult a powerful person than some illiterate peasant without connections, and hierarchical societies would rule that it's only natural for superiors to abuse inferiors while the opposite was punishable by death, but it's an old concept.

>I bet you could get arrested for opening pringles next to a landwhale
If you were black and she was white, probably.

I understand that. Personal insults are a breach of the peace, but saying for example "Cleopatra wasn't Black" isn't an insult but could probably offend a #BLM #WEWUZKANGZ future extremist.

Ainzach is gay for Ainz

Is that the sort of dystopia we were talking about, though?

WWIII was literally between the Nazi Ecologists and the SJWs.

i demand proof

Don't remember where the SJW line was from but Ainz mentions the Nazi Ecologists when introducing PA.

My grandchild fought in that war, he knows his shit.

Ainzach is a mole for the adventurers guild which is working with the other countries to gather intel on Ainz.

Arcology, not ecology you moron. One of the European arcologies that took part in WWIII had uniforms that happened to resemble Nazi German ones.
Good luck finding anything about SJWs.

>this is your brain on Cred Forums

epic

> gather intel on Ainz
"So he can really destroy everything?"
"Yes"
"I see.."

Oh was it just an arcology? I might've heard the SJW things from these threads
>le Cred Forums boogeyman
Fuck off to your safespace I've never even been there

>having secret talks with mage guild man
>Ainz walks in "Hey dude let's be friends im gonna completely reform the Adventurers guild, you in bruh?"
>"HaHa sure thing skeletor man let's go!"
can this be more obvious?

Seeing as he literally tells Rakesheer to fuck off forever unless he's willing to cooperate with the King, yeah.

>implying Ainz isn't aware of this

Why do you think Ainz fed him that bullshit about how he could only use Iä Shub-Niggurath once a decade? This is all a part of Ainz's grand keikaku to mislead the enemy.

Got really defensive really quick there, user

talex

Who else would read about Overlord's backstory and remember that WWIII was between ecologists and SJWs if not some Cred Forumstard? Come now.

You have no power here, /gsg/.

He's been suspicious of Momon since the Vampire thing. People don't become friends that fast with skeletons, Ainzach is going to reveal the Momon disguise and outplay Ainz.

Ainz also gave him a really strong sword for no reason. Wait till he gets stabbed with it.

Just fuck already.

I remembered ecologists probably partly because it's been a while and there were people in the thread at the time talking about ecologists, I'm still kind of certain that there was some faction that was about treehugging and preserving the environment
As for SJWs, the censorship and general 1984 tier bullshit and all those laws making virtual sex impossible sounds pretty moralistic (aka, SJW) to me, although it's probably bullshit I picked up from the thread and was mentioned enough to make me think it was canon.

treed

>People don't become friends that fast with skeletons

Nat20 Charisma.

>suspicious
No he wasn't, he just thought Momon was bullshit strong. The only time he might've thought he was a bit off was the Tree.

>really strong
It's a trash item for Ainz.

I'm not the humiefag nor the nazarickfag
fuck off kojak

It's already confirmed that Ainzach is gay for Momon and now the slut wants Papa Bones' skelly dick

>the censorship and general 1984 tier bullshit and all those laws making virtual sex impossible sounds pretty moralistic (aka, SJW) to me
It was probably more of a jab at those reactionary fossils in Japan who wanted to censor all the H from manga and games, Overlord started being written during the golden years of Ishihara trolling otaku.

Moralism is basically both incredibly reactionary and incredibly #progressive, I'm going with the latter since I can't believe they actually managed to go backwards 200 years down the line.

Why so defensive, humie/naz fag?

Seriously though, why would anyone trust a guy who just killed 130k of your countrymen(does the Kingdom even have the concept of nationhood?) in the most horrible way imaginable?

Not to mention the rumors and crazy stories people would make up about Ainz, I'm surprised the Adventure guild didn't just fuck off right after Nazarick conquered the place.

Stop falseflagging and fuck off already

Corporatism has basically led to the re-establishment of the feudal system. There's two sets of laws for the rich and the plebs.

God bless hmm i guess kant?
Gotta brush up my modern philosophy

>Seriously though, why would anyone trust a guy who just killed 130k of your countrymen(does the Kingdom even have the concept of nationhood?) in the most horrible way imaginable?
He is the almighty sorcerer king who can teleport your ass to the Empire in an instant. Are you going to doubt his power?

>Not to mention the rumors and crazy stories people would make up about Ainz, I'm surprised the Adventure guild didn't just fuck off right after Nazarick conquered the place.
They did, actually. Ainzach was just holding down the fort because he felt that it was his responsibility as guildmaster.

>does the kingdom even have the concept of nationhood?
No. Neither does the Empire or Slane, they're all in a societal state before the rise of nation states and nationalism.

>why would anyone trust a guy
Because as Ainzach and Rakesheer dryly noted, none of them are actually any worse off. Remember Ainz' '''claim''' was that he once ruled this land long ago, in essence he destroyed those who would deny him his old territories. Now that he has those territories, his surprising mercy and reasonability when talking make him easy to open up to and at least give a chance.

Ainzach is part of an independent organization which has a presence across the entire continent in different countries. He's got an inside scoop on Ainz now since Ainz already thinks they are buddy buddy and no one would betray his stupid skeleton butt.

Once Ainzach realizes Momon and Ainz are the same person he just spreads the news with his connections. ST now knows to target Momon with Downfall and GG Nazarick.

Momon carries a WCI though you git.

Nope, they have no concept of nationhood. Everyone's just being oppressed by the nobles. Carne Village and Phillip don't have any concept of nationhood either.

I get that both reactionaries and SJWs are moralistic and oppressive and you confused them, but I'm fairly sure Maruyama was commenting on current events in his country.
To be fair, I hear Western SJWs are pressuring/supporting the Japanese hard-right in their efforts to "clean up" obscene porn, though I don't know how much impact they actually have.

>I can't believe they actually managed to go backwards 200 years down the line
Well Europeans managed to turn back into warmongering naziboos apparently, that's quite a change.

Ainzach is gay for both Momon and Ainz.

>warmongering naziboos
Extreme circumstance.

>To be fair, I hear Western SJWs are pressuring/supporting the Japanese hard-right in their efforts to "clean up" obscene porn, though I don't know how much impact they actually have.
I think one of their ministers actually shot down an appeal from the SJWs by saying that it would limit their culture and freedom or something.

>To be fair, I hear Western SJWs are pressuring/supporting the Japanese hard-right in their efforts to "clean up" obscene porn, though I don't know how much impact they actually have.
Inconsistent as fuck. You have on one hand and shit like Tokyo Law or whatever it was called on the other.

Stilettos: Upon looting Clementine's equipment right after her death, Ainz begins to wield four of this piercing weapons at the imperial arena. He has shown to utilize one of them skillfully against the martial lord before defeating him.

straight from the Wiki

Ainz the dumbass is using Clem's very own weapons, EXPOSED.

>Wiki

Eh, politics as usual. Whichever faction ends up dominant one day manages to pass its pet laws.

>he just coincidentally had the exact same amount of stilettos imbued with the exact same spells
Clem's Brother in the BS will identify that immediately

Golden Retard-sama can't even beat Nabe in a game of chess.

That's obvious, Chess probably isn't even a thing there.

Clem's Brother is too busy getting his boi pussy inspected by Mare-sama.

Didn't he announce that he got the stilettos from momon?

if he did than he is double fucked, Ainz digging his own Grave

>Get exposed
>Can't transfer Fame to Momon
>project Utopia falls apart
>Have to murder everything like the big baddie you are meant to be
no rest for the wicked

>yfw she'll never be able to implement crop rotations

>double fucked
...he gets to say 'Momon defeated her and I borrowed these blades from her'
>exact same spells
Wrong you fucking idiot, those were Fludder's spells.

Can you? Explain to me why crop rotation actually works in detail
Also try to push through a political reform when everyone actively dismisses you and has a vested interest in keeping the reform aay.

“Let’s test these weapons I borrowed from Momon.” The Martial
Lord probably did not understand Ainz’s blathering. Ainz had no intention of enlightening
him. He was simply talking to himself.

Amazing he's helping everyone figure it out, Ainz truly a genius!

>tfw you think the NW can do anything

momonga's quite the pvp nut for a mag build eh?
reminds me of soem mandmen i've meet in ff11

>Maruyama very clearly trying to set something up
>No way Nazarick is the greatest
I'll be here laughing at you all after vol 12.

More bait please, humies. I'm still hungry.

Just like NaruSaku was very clearly being set up.

Mage builds can be pretty strong in PvP.

Realistically, what's the worst that could happen to Nazarick? Ainz' or Demiurge's stupid keikaku getting trashed isn't exactly a problem, and I have little doubts they can take on a raiding party of even lvl 100 players since they prevailed against much worse odds before.
Civil war between the guardians would be bad and might empty the treasury if he has to resurrect half the NPCs, especially if they keep fighting afterwards. Structural bankruptcy basically isn't possible because they can just steal all the wealth in the world with teleportation magic if need be.

Deluded humiefags think Golden Turd-sama can destroy Nazarick yet she can't even implement crop rotations. What a loser. Humiefags are pathetic.

The worst that can happen is Ainz dying and players not auto-rezzing, I highly doubt NPCs can actually operate the guild functions.

t. humiefag

lv200 GM goes to NW

GMs don't have levels. They don't NEED levels.

Everything is background noise leading up to the Albedo + Rubedo betrayal. It would be nice since Ainz's first fuck-up was the Albedo-edit and in the end it's what destroys everything for him.

Golden Turd-sama will destroy Nazarick.

NW gives them a lv for balance purposes

Albedo's betrayal or something of the sort has been hinted forever but I think if he didn't change it, Albedo's flavor being described as deceitful and cruel might've made her betray Ainz anyway.

No no you don't understand. GMs exist outside the actual system itself. The system can't assign anything to them.

>samefagging
Sad.

Can Enfirea operate the Guild controller thingy?

I think it's mentioned that Albedo basically does everything Ainz should have been doing from the throne room, she apparently has access to the guild rooster.
That said, I don't know what happens in the NW when the guildmaster and last "Supreme Being" dies.

doomguy.

It'd be in nip.

ah shit, so they would be some outer god tier?
damn that would be cool to read.

Will she ever get boi pussy?

he can wear Touch-Me armor

They're not outer god tier. They're literally above omnipotence, a GM would be the one literally writing the fucking story as it goes, he'd have the power Maruyama has over the world. If he wanted he could just flat out delete sections of history or completely change the magic system / turn it off altogether because that is what GMs do.

So that's what Renner looks like underneath all that makeup.

>samefagging

Why did you post a picture of Gagaran

Humiefags think she can beat Nazarick lol

>63 seconds from
Sad!

almost godhead level of meta bs

>tfw still no crop rotations

You're putting in the administrator of a system into the system, what do you expect?

>552 posts
>49 posters

>Albedo will betray Ainz once he is exposed as Momon
That's what you get for showing off in the arena. NW intelligence gathering abilities far surpass Nazaricks.

'humiefag' / ''nazarickfag'' are the same person anyway he's been samefagging the entire thread

FUN

Her grand keikaku is all to get some boi pussy, and there are people who actually think she can pose any kind of threat to Nazarick. What a joke.

>NW intelligence gathering abilities far surpass Nazaricks
>the golden turd still can't implement crop rotations

kek

Are you having fun?

mods pls

We're two different people.

Isn't it obvious?

>imblying

>Put up so much overwhelming evidence in favor of ainz getting exposed you break nazarickfags into becoming brainless zombies who post the same thing over and over
that's a win in my book

Who are you quoting?
Also
>61 seconds apart

>still no crop rotations

Who are you quoting?
>66 seconds apart

>we are two different people he says
>every post is at least a minute apart
Use your phone.

I'm quoting humiefag, of course.

You mean yourself?

Look at

Reminder that this is what happens when you don't report.

Just the cutest

See Put some fucking effort in next time.

Convenient timing doesn't exist?

Seeing as you're shitting up the thread something mighty and "neither" of you are even creating discussion but instead posting the same images every thread with the same stale bait every thread, yes. You'd expect at LEAST one set of posts to be within 60 seconds of each other.

What do they eat?

I want to stroke it.

holy shit it even smiles

>deleted
Based mods