Fall 2016

Will this be one of the best seasons in years?

Is probably the worst after summer 2015

yes

summer had no good shows, this one has at least eupho

It's good to know I only watch Haikyuu.

>Euphogay
>Good

No, one of worst. Only fujoshit. Only watching werewolf anime from fall 2016.

Faggot

you're an idiot

Are you fucking kidding me?
Only Natsume looks good.

No, but it'll probably be the best season in this shitty year.

Pls pls pls be don't be shit difters.

>at least 17 shows with yuri subtext
>infinite shows with yaoi subtext

Who is responsible for this?

>subtext

Males are responsible. Lately a lot of males started watching fujoshit shows.
Like this user

Just someone who happens to like volleyball.

>best
Nice b8 m8

I'm anticipating Euphonium, Brave Witches and Drifters
Pretty promising so far

>This season is the worst since season x

Just kill yourself and make the world a better place

Japan is buying more handsome men shows than cow tits material.

Well, I read the manga since chapter one came out, so what do i know? Even if I watch this for laughs and to see some animated volleyball. I must be a faggot or/and a fujoshi.

sorry user I can't hear you speak over that dick in your mouth

***,254位/***,226位 ◎ (***,651 pt) [*,**9予約] 16/12/24 16/10 DRIFTERS Blu-ray BOX(特装限定生産)
***,368位/***,343位 ◎ (**1,069 pt) [*,*13予約] 16/12/24 16/10 【Amazon.co.jp限定】DRIFTERS Blu-ray BOX (特装限定生産)(特典:「特製ドラマCD」&「描き下ろしキャラファイン[豊久×信長]」&漂流物特製イラストカードセット付き)
***,834位/***,834位 (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 16/12/14 16/10 Touken Ranbu Hanamaru 初回生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
**1,694位/**1,694位 ○ (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 16/12/14 16/10 Touken Ranbu Hanamaru (初回生産限定版) [DVD]
**3,954位/**3,566位 (***,*17 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 Keijo!!!!!!!! Vol.1 Vol.1(初回仕様版) [Blu-ray]
**6,702位/**6,702位 ○ (---,--- pt) [*,**0予約] 17/01/27 16/10 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 TRICKSTER - [DVD]
**9,663位/**9,663位 (***,**3 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Keijo!!!!!!!! Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
*19,265位/*19,265位 (***,*53 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 WWW.WORKING!! 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
*26,763位/*26,763位 ○ (***,*11 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 Keijo!!!!!!!! Vol.1 Vol.1(初回仕様版) [DVD]
*41,787位/*41,787位 ○ (***,**4 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Keijo!!!!!!!! Vol.1 [DVD]
*54,935位/*54,935位 (***,**6 pt) [*,**0予約] 17/01/25 16/10 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ALL OUT!! 第1巻 [Blu-ray]
107,929位/107,929位 ○ (***,*22 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/11/23 16/10 WWW.WORKING!! 1(完全生産限定版) [DVD]

What's wrong with having a dick in my mouth?
At least I'm getting some action, unlike you.

>What's wrong with having a dick in my mouth?
sweet comeback user

what about 3 gatsu and hibiki?

>Natsumi Yuujinchou Go

There is literally only this watch, what the fuck is this this?

any thing to watch here that I should watch previous seasons of? I loved show by rock and was thinking of watching haikyuu and hibike.

Eupho is excellent, Haikyuu is fun if you are into shounen sports shows. That's what I recommend. Eupho is mandatory you should've seen that already.

Haikyuu has 2 seasons that both have 24 episodes. Hibike has one with 13.

Better question, which anime will be reddit's flavor of the season for fall 2016? Like Re:Zero and Erased

>Iron Blooded Orphans season 2
>Stray Dogs season 2
>ClassicaLoid
>Touken Ranbu
>Nanbaka
>Gakuen Handsome

THIS IS SEASON'S GONNA BE SO GOOD

Oh shit I guess I gotta finish IBO 1

English please

Sangatsu no Lion

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I haven't looked at Winter yet but this is probably the worst season in 2016.

>Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
>fat and short otaku fujoshit becomes hot and tall because her favourite character died
> suddenly all hot guys wants to kiss and date her
>all she wants is them kissing eachother

No it won't, fujo. There's barely anything to even try if you're not a chick or a fag.

Don't forget the cosplaying dyke.

I have 15 shows in my watchlist for this season already and it's mostly casts full of cute girls, so what the fuck are you talking about

Good thing I'm a chick then.

I dropped this after 3 chapters and laughed for 15 minutes when I saw this shit is getting anime. Only good thing is how the mangaka draws this.

Fuck off back to Tumblr, fujo.

Its digimon season of course Im excited

>Ao Oni The Animation
Awful.

they haven't put their BD/DVDs for Pre-orders yet.

Nah, this is my place. Tumblr is shit.

Fall is the last season, the upcoming Winter is part of 2017.

Picking up:
Working
Stella no Mahou
Natsume
All Out
Girlish Number
Haikyuu
Udon no Kuni
Sangatsu no Lion
Hibike
Occultic;Nine
Brave Witches
Fune wo Amu
Long Riders
Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Takkyuu Musume

Things another person is making me pick up that I'll likely abandon
Regalia
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Idol Memories
MonHun
Watashi ga fujoshit

And then I'll see if I missed something decent later during the season.

I hate how every time I see these I forget how to read them.

Sure is a good season.

Great season for backlog.

Literally only Drifters looks interesting.

>Monster Hunter anime
>it's kids shit
End my life.

Summer had the only good anime of the Year, besides winter Rakugo and spring JoJo.

Are people really not excited for Keijo!!!!!!!! and all it's shaking booty?

I mean it's not amazing but the fights might be good.

>Virgin

Is there a guy is this? I hope there's so guy in this.

maybe studio 1 picked iron blooded orphans and we will get thunderbolt tier animation now

>Okusama ga Seitokaichou
>AniTore
>Brave Witches
>Keijo!!!!!!!!
My dick will be ripped off in under a week.

I mean who can hate a series where Ass of Babylon is a thing?

Ah, a backlog season.

Yes fujo, you are.

It's a safe bet that everyone here is a virgin since this is a board for chinese cartoons.

It seems rather promising. I think this is the season where I will be giving chances to more shows.
Hibike Euphunium
Classicaloid
Bungou Stray Dogs
Ajin Second Season
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Ocultic Nice
Flip Flappers
Sangatsu No Lion
Touken Ranbu Hanamaru
Trickster Edogawa Ranpo
Tiger Mask W
Nanbaka
Keijo!!!!
Girlish Number
Udon no Kuni
Fune Wo Amu
Drifters
Yuri on Ice
All Out
I will probably drop more than half of them, tho.

Not really.

Only if it's your first year and first season into anime

>chinese cartoons
>chinese
Learn the difference first!

LN writers for making the typical harem and rom-com so terrible. Bring Manga harem and rom-com back.

Going to see Digimon.

This. It will outshine all other magical gils even if it is the worst of them all simply because "muh tweeests"

Ibo was terrible.

Nah, it will be just another Genei.

>muh twists
What?

>tfw barely hyped for anything in fall
I have a 'plan to watch' list and i couldn't remember anything on it off the top of my head.

moe eyes have taken over.

Natsumi Yuujinchou, Haikyuu, and All Out unless it's unbearably shitty.

Where did everything started to go so wrong? At least winter is looking good.

I was going to pick Flip Floppers for the few reputed animators on board, but after the last pv showing furry on top of the yuri-moe-maho combo, I'm just going to lookup separate cuts on sakuga sites and the season will be a pure backlog one.

They will kill each other.

Delete that homo. Also, All Out is going to be shit.

Well i am not, people can like chinese cartoons and still fuck bitches. Those bitches dont have to know or you just say you like aniamtion as a whole and people will get it and dont judge. If your room is full of figurines and posters though, then yea you are probably a raging virgin.

A good season.

Its backlog for me
Fuck homo degenerate shit

Who is getting ready for White Fox's mahou shoujo?

In 10 years, when people ask "do you remember that show with a pink magical girl goddess" they will say Matoi, and when they ask "do you remember that magical girl show based on Shintoism?" they will also answer Matoi.

>current year
>not being a fag

TWEEST

Genei didn't have a fanbase like Keikaku

>furry
So you think Strike Witches is furry too?

Are these dates accurate?
Anyway, I'm picking up:
3-gatsu no Lion
Bernard Jou-Iwaku
Bungou Stray Dogs S2
ClassicaLoid
Drifters
Fune wo Amu
Gi(a)rlish Number
Haikyuu S2
Hibike S2
Keijo
Nanbaka
Occult;Nine
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Stella no Mahou
To Be Hero
Touken Ranbu Hanamaru
Trickster
Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
www.Working
Will probably end up dropping most of these, but I'm willing to give shows a fair chance.

Yes

I don't think any of those are good, sorry. I stand by my statement.

Does God approve of homosexuality? Absolutely not.

But God doesn't exist

Stop using words arbitrarily, faggot.

For you.

idk, did they have fluffy tails?

Ah, a fellow enlightened being! You, sir, win the internet! :)

Haha, le tips fedora meme, i love it :)

>Genei didn't have a fanbase like Keikaku
But there's no western fanbase for it.

Also
>TWEEST
It's not tweest if it's literally the first thing you see when turn the LN's cover.

It's not really twists that will make it popular. It's edgy seasonal waifus.

Western Fanbase means shit for Magical Girls.

Can't be any worse than summer.
>3-gatsu no Lion
>Ani Tore! XX
>Classicaloid
>Drifters
>Flip Flappers
>Fune wo Amu
>HIbikek 2
>Keijo
>Long Riders
>Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara 2
>Okusama ga Seitokaichou
>Teekyuu 8 (AOTS)
>WWW.Working!!
Picking up these. Might pick up Touken Ranbu if only so I can watch the coming ufotable version.

Is Eupho a genuine musical anime that happens to be a bit yurishit, or is it as much about music as K-on is?

No.

It's if the guys from Ping Pong were in a concert band.

Read the initial post, mate.

It's higschool drama, with a band.

No way.
It's 60% drama 30 % music 10 % yuri pandering.

K-on with more drama and males.

Thanks.

Are you guys ready?

REALLY

A NEW AND SHITTY DIGIMON SHOW DESPITE TRI HAVING NO BUDGET WITH FUCK AWFUL PLOT?

Fuck off

For what ?

Will do that with Hibikek, Flip Floppers and and Izetta.

>AO Oni the animation
What fucking year is it again?

So what show has this happened to?

It's already happened to Hibikek threads.

The Working!!!! knockoff has potential, since it won't have inami. I'll give it a chance.

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari seems another in that vein of seinen show about a young guy and a loli like the caligraphy one and the cooking one, I might give it a chance this season.

Going purely with the plot blurbs I'm interested in 17 shows.

I know that I'll drop most of it by episode 1 though. There will probably be 2 shows I actually keep up with.

Only minimally better than this season.
And this season was already pretty shit

Watching Matoi because White Fox is my waifu studio.

KLK

>Will watch
Drifters
Anitore XX
Hibike 2
3gatsu

>3 ep rule
Girlish Number (please don't suck)
Izetta
MS Ikusei Keikaku
Stella no Mahou
Luger Code
Time Bokan 24 (muh childhood memories)
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Occulitc;Nine
Brave Witches
Flip Flappers

Others I won't bother with.

>Gajuen Handsome
>Trickster
>Natsume
>Crane Game
>ClassicaLoid
>Flip Flappers
>BBKBNK
May pick up some others on the way.
I'm good.

Drifters is doing pretty well, nice.

What's this? Some kind of scheduler would be nice, I just go off my head with shows I'm following.

Looks like a backlog season to me.

IMO they should separate these by source material, so we can just look at the originals, since those are the only shows that will actually have endings anymore.

That's like pouring water on a drowning man. The season looks already pretty bad.

How do you manage to keep up with this much stories and characters at a time without going crazy? Is it because these shows will have none?

This ain't the late 90s or the 00s anymore, bro. Anime is all about exploitation now. Basically take whatever fetishes you're into and there are anime around it.

Some shows are anime originals though.
Not to be confused with original anime.

14 shows isn't that much.

But they aren't ordered by originals, manga, game, ln, etc

I see you are still trying, a 5/10 for the effort, but this fall is definitely one of the worst seasons in this decade. Let's see if any of the originals brings some fun ride a la Mayoiga at least.

>fun ride a la Mayoiga
The recent influx of Redditors has made the userbase crave a good trainwreck. After seeing "epic" screenshots of Samurai Flamenco, Cross Ange, Aldnoah.Zero and Valvrave threads on r/Cred Forums, they've been yearning to be a part of the experience. An original horror/mystery anime filled with over 30 characters and written by Okada is a trainwreck waiting to happen. The problem is that they're trying too hard to have fun with the trainwreck, a good trainwreck hits you unexpectedly and keeps throwing curve balls to keep you in the long run, instead of waiting for the trail to go off the rails they react to every minute and insignificant detail of the show so they can try and make a trainwreck out of nothing. Nothing meaningful has happened so far to properly consider this a trainwreck, there's set up but a set up is merely a set up, a precursor of what to come. Nothing feels genuinely amusing, everything feels forced, as if they're acting by a script of what a trainwreck thread looks likeas opposed to going with the flow. By the time shit goes off the rails there'll be no joy left in enjoying this travesty because nothing is left naturally to enjoy, instead you have threads filled with photoshops and "epic" quotes (just look at all the Jackposting to get an idea) without any of it holding any weight. If this is how it's gonna be like with every new anime original series that seems disasterfully put together, then trainwrecks are truly dead.

I didn't find the webm

senpai.moe

>bonesfags
No popular BONES show, nothing to be worried about.

Where do study, work, exercise and girlfriend time fit?

Thanks a lot.

Got your back covered, fag-sempai.

>study
Doesn't take long
>work
No
>exercise
While watching anime
>girlfriend time
While watching anime

>yuri on ice
Those threads are going to be unbearably gay.

>Teekyuu
>Drifters
Well, it's good to have a casual season every now and then
Though I'll probably have at least 1 or 2 noname shows at Cred Forums suddenly goes apeshit over and I pick them up

I just want Izetta to deliver on my Stukas

For me it is. I usually keep 3-5 per season.

Keijo!!!!!!! holds much promise. If it didn't, there wouldn't be all of those exclamation points after the title.

I wonder how many people will say the name of that show and accidentally get banned for low quality posting

Maybe we should develop a codeword to talk about it. Something like "Keijo!"

>Only interested in digimon wwwworking and maybe time bokan
Yeah this season is pretty shit

Had no idea what this was, googled it and read the synopsis. Now I'm all ears.

As it is every year, I got burnt out during Summer and watched maybe 10 shows instead of my average. I gotta say though, nothing really punches me in the face with Fall 2016 with hype or excitement. A handful of season 2's and second cours of shows I liked but I don't think there's a single show on there that has me counting down the days till it airs. Closest is maybe Tiger Mask W because I'm a total sucker for reboots of classic 70's manga and anime.

>lit. Competitive Girl, also known as Hip Whip Girl
>The manga takes place in an alternate Japan where a sport called "Keijo" by law in 2003 became a sport alongside horse racing, boat racing, and cycling that allows for gambling. In the sport, contestants stand on platforms floating on the water and must use their butts and chests to fight against each other to push each other off the platform. Nozomi Kaminashi, a high school student, aims to join the sport after she graduates.

Nothing in the promo material tells me what the sport is like. They just show huge butts and breasts everywhere. Is this Eiken 2?

The people responsible for this shit season deserve a faith worse than death.

Even a season full of generic harems is better than a season full of shows for fags and teenage girls.

Literally 2 shows I know I'll watch, because they're sequels.

There are maybe 3 others that don't look shit, but may turn out to be shit anyway.

>buzzwords
What's so fujo about Haikyuu? Because most of the cast are guys? Is Hajime no Ippo fujoshit too? Kaiji? Akagi?
How is it gay if virtually every guy in the show wants to fuck Kiyoko?

Are you calling things you don't like fujoshit or just desperately trying to fit?

Still nothing as good as Re:Zero

>Mfw when it's another season with nothing interesting to watch.
At least i have over 100 shows in my backlog.

Spice and Wolf. A Certain Magical Index. Baccano! Oda Nobuna no Yabou. Mahouka Koukou. Haganai. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. No Game No Life. Skip Beat! Seikon no Qwaser. Now Re:Zero.

Why do you accept anime that you know will tell you "go read the manga/LN for the ending"? Why do you even watch adaptions of still-releasing material anymore?

the number of off-site posters in this thread is alarming

>Re:Zero
It's shit

With every year, anime gets worse and worse. I guess we are not meant to have nice things...

>buzzwords buzzwords
Seems like you're totally blind but let me help you. If you're to autstic to recognize a fujoshibait show from the start then looking at the doujinshis is a good way to determine how gay a show is.

Are around 80% of the doujinshis yaoi? Well than it's pretty likely that the show is a fujoshibait show.

Did she lose her soul in Vietnam?

>The edgy, save your waifu simulator.
>anywhere near good.

No

>doujinshis
Why the fuck would I care about those? Should I stop liking something because fans are drawing pictures of it?
Why would what people say/do/draw affect my preferences?
If someone draws a few thousands of homoshit pics of your favourite show, will you stop liking it?

Anime stories and characters aren't exactly complex, it's easy to keep up.

It's so sad.....
I guess we still have a few decent mangas to read while such a shit season is going on but still.....i thought this autumn would be nice but it looks like it gets just extremly depressing.....

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:zero
>good

Found the normie

She lost her soul while watching modern anime.

>been here for nearly a decade
>still doesn't know how seasons work

He's just memeing you.

Not the other guy, but its pretty evident that they are fujobait because the majority of fans are fujoshi. If the fans are 99.9% fujoshi but the last 0.1% is you, are you still going to say it's not fujobait?

Not only that, but there are some homo tropes that are pretty easy to recognize. The authors know what they're doing, they didn't just accidentally add those.

Where did i say that it should affect your preferences? I just said it's a good indicator to recognize a fujoshibait show.

I guess you're pretty autistic so i explain the obvious for you.
You know fans don't just draw stuff randomly? If there are a lot of yuri doujinshis for a show than it's quite likely that it's a yuri show or a show with yuri subtext.
Now if there is are extremly many yaoi doujinshis for a show, then guess what kind of subtext a show has to inspire all those people?

But like i said i guess autists like you can't read the subtext of a show, so it's a good way for you to recognize a fujoshi show.

But it shouldn't stop you as a female from liking it.

WWW.working!!
Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+!
Stella no Mahou
Anitore XX
Girlish Number
Hibike Euphonium 2
Flip Flappers
Keijo
soushin shoujo matoi

It's kinda disapointing. Only Euph is really worth watching.

>Picking up
Stella no Mahou
Bernard-jou Iwaku
Long RidersSangatsu no Lion
Euphonium 2
Show By Rock #
Flip Flappers
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu Kara 2
Teekyu 8
Shoushin Shoujo Matoi

>Maybe
Keijo

This looks like a very bountiful season

Can we ban all tripfags yet?

I think I may only watch Digimon.

>Natsume
>Yuri on Ice
>Haikyuu
>Sangatsu
>Drifters
>Flip Flappers

>I use my retarded headcanon to justify my degenerate fetishes and you're an autist if you don't do that too!

Only good thing I can see is ao oni

How about if the authors "didn't know what they were doing"? They may have just wanted to make a fun show about playing volleyball.

All you're saying is that it depends on what majority thinks. What if majority is wrong?
For example, if Gintama is fujoshi bait, because there's a lot of homo doujinshi, then Re:Zero is the best anime since Shingeki no Kyojin, because there's a lot of people who say so.
Also, I'm not a female. And stop saying "autistic" all the time. At least call me a faggot once in a while instead.

>I don't have an actual argument to couter your point so i just say it's retarded and act smug

You know most people act like you do when they lost on argument on the internet but at least most try to make sense. I mean
>to justify my degenerate fetish
...just that the topic wasn't about my fetish in the slightest....never even mentioned it(it's incest and yuri femdom)..i mean at least try to make sense.

But i guess that's a hard task for a women on her days.

>In the sport, contestants stand on platforms floating on the water and must use their butts and chests to fight against each other to push each other off the platform
But it does. Knock the opponent into the water using only your ass and boobs. Ass long as the only thing that contacts the opponent is the above all tricks are allowed.

No i don't say it depends on what the majority thinks. I say doujinshis are (kinda obvious) influenced by the show and therefore reflect the shows "sexuality(sounds dumb).

To your example. I said if a show has more than 80% yaoi doujinshis(so quite a lot more than hetero) is a good indicator for a fujoshi bait show and gintama doesn't have that. It has more than usual, but still quite a lot hetero doujinshis.

People saying that Re:Zero is the best anime or something doesn't have anything to do with how gay the show is. But let me tell you one thing, if Re:Zero were a Fujoshibait show, than there would be a lot of yaoi doujinshis because only(with a few exceptions....looking at you Durarara)fujoshibait shows produce more yaoi doujinshis than hetero doujinshis.

Also sry for calling you female. Because how you wrote i assumed you are either a female or a sassy gay guy. Sorry for calling you female.

Also sorry for calling you autistic. I thought because you can't read the subtexts of the show you might be autistis because autists have problems with these kind of this. But i guess there are also normal people who can't read subtexts.

The thing is if a series mostly focuses on a group of moderately appealing male characters with some effort put into their designs interacting, it's usually going to be because girls can get into it and read it. In fujos' cases, it also means paying attention to the boys, drawing them, and shipping them together. Otherwise, the boys would look generic to both boys and girls.

Really looking forward to s2