I Am A Hero

What does Cred Forums think about this manga? I think it is a god-tier manga and the fact that is underrated is heresy

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/kengo-hanazawa-i-am-a-hero-manga-receives-anime-adaptation-for-winter-season/.106711
youtube.com/watch?v=wkQIJmykxvw
youtube.com/watch?v=WpSsOCsFY7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not underrated. It's critically acclaimed, put the manga-ka on the map and was adapted into a live action movie.

It's good, the slow start was a lot of fun and as realistic as a zombie thing can get. Protagonist is the exact same author self insert as Boys On the Run, only this one is a sex offender which is odd.

The raws for the latest volume are out but I forget where to find them.

It's straight up one of the worst manga I've ever read in my life. And I've read my fair share of titles.
The whole thing is so far up its own ass it's unbelievable.

its not underrated at all and never has been on Cred Forums translation has just been really fucky for the past 2ish years

the story is getting really strange too where the fuck is he going with all this I srsly hope it does not involve buckshot mouthwash

nah man the real underrated manga is a hidden gem called Oyasumi Punpun

Are you living under a rock?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/kengo-hanazawa-i-am-a-hero-manga-receives-anime-adaptation-for-winter-season/.106711

Too normalfag for me

How are the recent omnibus editions since I've been thinking about buying them when I get paid next? No idea how many volumes are in but they look pretty nice.

Dropped it around the time where the underpants guy was introduced and the MC became a schoolgirl fucking self-insert. It was pretty fantastic until that point but the mangaka fell into his old habits and started getting super lazy with his paneling/photoshop shit.

Dropped first chapter, seemed like generic zombiefest

It's not underrated at all. It's a normalfag manga.

>Dropped first chapter, seemed like generic zombiefest

what

>Underrated
Nah, if anything, it's way too overrated
If you want a underrated gem, read Man vs Dog
desu made me tear up a little

The barrel of that gun looks outrageously long.

because it is too long

Underrated post about an underrated manga

It started off good but it's been a struggle to read the last couple volumes.

Is this shit going to end soon?

It went downhill when they introduced that alien zombie virus concept.

odds are one more year srsly wtf can happen more random fucking filler hey look we're in Europe parts for god knows what ever reason

2 volumes in each Omnibus, but I think only one is out so far. It's very nice, they even kept all the color pages in color. Nice translation too (as far as I can tell at least).
Great manga btw. Easily in my top 5.

Read some of it while at a bookstore, and while I'm usually not a fan of the zombie genre, this had me hooked. Planning to start reading it after I finish Girl on the Shore.

I've already read on scanlations up to where the guy who wants to start his own empire is introduced and just decided to stop there. Figured I would buy the volumes as they come out.

How was the 3DPD movie?

shopping mall arc was the peak.

I enjoyed the first two chapters but then I suddenly realized I don't want to read 150+ chapters of a zombie manga.

I don't know what I was thinking when I picked it up.. but those first chapters were quite good. Maybe I should finish it, I only read up to where he gets on the train after a plane crashes into the city.

Only volume1 is interesting.

>Oyasumi Punpun
>underrated
How? Why? I thought it's popular.
Also for me it's the best piece of art I've ever experienced.

Those two anons were joking.
Not only is it extremely popular, it's also mediocre.Get better taste.

So what was the endgame of ZQN and that huge ass zombie thing?

rec me some of those amazing mangas that aren't oyasumi punpun then desu

otoyomegatari

It's gonna get an anime adaptation sooner or later, then you're all gonna hate it.

The anime adaptation is coming soon, so wait for it. It's going to be the new SnK.

more
do you have anything like yuureitou

Ressentiment was better and actually made me cry

no new chapter this week boo

WHOES EYES ARE THESE

KURUSU FIGHT

BAM

NAKED EMPEROR

BOOSH

so kid-kurusu can transform bodies or something

i think

during the 3 way fight, takashi-kurusu ate/absorbed the other 3 and thats why hes ripped with long hair like right after he won

END

of the most recent chapter

some moonspeak user pls tell me why he transform into naked prince pls

This.

chapter 250

thanks to based user for the translation

next week ion 252 someone is gonna die fo sure

Fuck off yuureitou is shit and literally tumblr the manga.

where the fuck did you find 239-52

>triggered just because there's a transexual in it
wow you people are walking memes
it's a great manga

it comes out weekly

buuuuuttt chapter 250 is the only one in english
because 2-3 weeks ago based user translated it when i posted them up,
so i just typeset it quick

REEE why has the translation for this been so retarded

>sex offender
I don't remember that. Something in the newest chapters or what?

>boys on the run

Fuck me I can't read runes and I want to know what happens in the final chapter

Am I fucked for life?

I read it quite some time ago, but as far as I remember the first zombies appear ~5 chapters in. Nice bait.

because he only trans full volumes at a time for some reason

This
Jumping zombie best

nakata is the only sex offender

>666
yeah its at the end of the first volume we see a zombie

jesus christ, could you be anymore blatant?

Lets be fair, anything zombie is shit and creatively bankrupt.

good this this is a manga about aliens invading earth

i srsly hate that gun it triggers me rifled bolt action 410 shotgun with optics

What's wrong with it? I'm not /k/. I only know that a shotgun with the right ammo can hit a target a long way off, so if somebody is a bad shot maybe the optics could be useful?

at leazst hes shooting slugs

with that said, could he realistically make this shot across the buildings?

>13 chapters since he left off
Uhh
I'm pretty sure that the next volume is out, and has been out for at least a month

what the fuck is/are he/she/they doing

google .410
id be amazed at 100m with .410

Tbqh there will always be unsatisfaction surrounding the zombie origin concept.

Mysterious origin

mutated/lab engineered virus

plague from god

alien origin for reasons

take your pick.
everything has been done to death at this point, it's just a matter of execution. the best zombie stories have always been about how living humans adapt, not just endless gore. which is why the walking dead (comic) is a modern classic.

nah thjey ahvent released a volume since april

in april they came out with
2 spin offs
3dpd movie
8 tales of zqn
volume 20
and novel

they released a shit ton so they are cooling for a long ass while because they released a volume 19 in march, and then 20 in april to hype the movie

k FIN for chapter 250

if any of you gay babies wanna do
the easy work and post a translation of 251

, it would be much appreciated because
WHY THE FUCK IS HE NAKED EMPEROR
i will typeset it today and post it, if you trans it

Bizarre. At any rate, that reminds me to ask: what ever happened with the live action film? I saw scarce English reviews for it, and I don't think I've seen any subtitled version of it. I know it was a decent success in Japan, and it looked incredible from the trailers.

Has any group announced plans to sub it? Has it been subbed, and I've just failed to find the right place? It seems atypical for such a significant adaptation work to go without translations.

well this makes sense now that i see it

volume 21 will drop in november, same time as the BD release of the movie, other than that i havnt seen anything , but i havent been actively looking

I *have* been actively looking, and what upsets me is that SXSW apparently had a screening of it with English subtitles in March. Do pirates really not try anymore? I cannot imagine that it would have been particularly hard to get a copy of that film or at least film it within the theater, yet neither have surfaced in the 6 months thereafter.

this the the closest thing i found to english subs

youtube.com/watch?v=wkQIJmykxvw

I enjoy the autobiographical elements Kengo puts in his MCs.

It's like he's ragging on himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpSsOCsFY7A

this one is sexier

i definatly like his self-deprecation attitude

>everything except the end translated
what evil god has created this timeline

if anyone wants to translate any of this best spinoff I AM A HERO NAGASAKI,
then dont be afraid to post up a script
as i dump this months chapter

>hero

sorry we have enough hero shit

Retards. Aliens have been introdueced as early as volume five during the imageboard segments. European intermission basically summarized the plot.

If you didn't get all that comics might be to challenging a read for you.

euro chapter, specifically italian chapter was the best and it should have a spinoff

ITALIAN KURUSU

i really like how'd the series market themselves. Even in the manga with how allusions to 2ch is always present, this kind of viral marketing only felt fit for this series

It was pretty good but I dropped it when the updates slowed. Somewhere around the time he was half eaten and controlling a fat zombie.

I'll maybe pick it up when it's done.

>underrated
It's very popular, nigger. I also think it's pretty bad, personally. I don't like Hanazawa's work in general, his idea of character drama seems to just be "make the protagonist a loser."

First few chapters were godlike. Then it became shittier and shittier. cant forget that mutant zombie eating the mc and saved their ass. What a shitshow.

started going to shit once the story explained what the zombies actually were and took a massive shit on itself.

I love it, but waiting for updates is a fucking pain in the ass.