Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong.

dumb frogposter

user you're fucking spooking me, I just finished Zambot like 20 minutes ago

Enjoy? I thought it was fantastic, my second non-Gundam Tomino after Ideon but I loved how they never really called out what Gaizok was doing is wrong.

It really got better and better with every episode, which I've rarely seen a show do. That last one was fucking savage all the way through.

I'm surprised by how much Kappei's character grew overtime, at the beginning I really hated the little shit but Tomino did a good job of turning his entire character around.

>The entire human bomb arc
That was some intense shit

They didn't call out Gaizok because Kappei was pissed. It's one of the more human moments in Tomino anime, just saying fuck you to your enemy and not debating with them

Human bombs are a crime against humanity.
But humans revealed themselves as the real monsters early on.

Butcher was a failure as a commander. He was more interested in his own hobbies than securing victory.

I thought this guy is pepe when I saw him on the catalog.

Could Butcher become Cred Forums or /m/'s Pepe?

He pretty much indulged too much and was incredibly over confident, the human bomb idea was a great way to shatter the human's psyche and lower moral but his own hubris is what undid him.

the guy who got his dried meat stolen by Casca

I thought he was from some Ralph Bakshi-movie before looking at the filename.

She did everything wrong.

Are you me?

But this thread is for characters who did nothing wrong.

And she's a horrible person who did everything wrong. You should feel bad for even the implication that she wasn't a horrible person.

AY YO.

Not her fault she was left in the dark.