Rules, Regulations and Moderation for Cred Forums

Official New Rules Threads (See & & & & & & & & ):
1. Generals to be regulated.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums in dedicated containment threads.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
5. Visible sage at night - dawn.
6. Cred Forums will split into Cred Forums - Anime, and /ma/ - Manga.
7. Cred Forums will be merged with /u/
8. Dubs posting mandatory ban no warning.
9. /djt/ -> /jp/, /kancolle/ -> /vg/, /buyfag/ -> /jp/
10. Spoilered loli accepted.
11. Spoonfeeding is encouraged in OTP threads
12. Low effort fetish threads deleted.
----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this. This means you Janitor!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uNiD7KzH
pastebin.com/2mi3mF3e
youtu.be/6ooeaHyoiLE
youtu.be/XJl7LvqG24U
youtu.be/K8ZDlDF2s_4
youtube.com/watch?v=bH2-GrAZYts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ide9SKcnJfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5X_7d9dK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=NcXI47m78kE
youtube.com/watch?v=9QJxqhAW74E
youtube.com/watch?v=4ean30zXpuE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/most-dangerous-person-planet-today-hillary-clinton
lmgtfy.com/?q=Cred
strawpoll.me/11296155
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself.

Mods please delete this thread.

Fetish threads are the best. Fuck you. It's night time in Japan, so check my sage.

picking up where we left off
Who is your favorite Starcraft player and why is it Idra-sama?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.
Also 5

Welcome to the shitposting general - /spg/!
OP is a faggot edition

Last threads:
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Dead)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)

Useful links:
www.reddit.com/r/anime
www.reddit.com/r/Cred Forums
www.crunchyroll.com
>>>/j/
>>>/random biased polls/

Thread pastebin: (read this before posting)
pastebin.com/uNiD7KzH (embed)

DO NO DISCUSS ILLEGAL ANIMES, WATCH THEM ON CRUNCHYROLL.COM
DISCUSSION OF TORRENTS AND "FANSUBS" IS BANNABLE

To the mods:
This thread is allowed, here's proof
pastebin.com/2mi3mF3e (embed)

Happenings:
- OP is still forcing this thread
- weebs

I'll post Mario and Cred Forums teeth girl just in case mods don't delete this thread.

Check' em

Now you'll have to put some effort into it fetish-fag.

>Let people of the board decide how their board should be handled

>fags make thread cherry picking only things they agree with and act like it is official

Check my 9.

So when did 1 (ONE) thread turn into a general?

This is probably the worst set of rules I have seen. This would murder Cred Forums.

Starcraft died when Gracken left

It's one up at any time.

>Hiro wants the board to voive its opinion
>One fag and his IRC gang make up some rules and keep posting the same shit every day

check my 6.

you are so help full user

Can you guys just leave already?

everyone who posts in this thread is gay except me

nah

Checked

>implying I have friends

then dump boat sluts images on this thread.

>everyone who posts in this thread is gay except me
>not everyone who posts in this thread is gay. no homo

It's sad. It's just sad.

Jokes on you, I like dicks and vaginas.

Post your waifu!

Yes you do

me too!

patrician trips

never change

>6. Cred Forums will split into Cred Forums - Anime, and /ma/ - Manga.
>7. Cred Forums will be merged with /u/
Not okay.

lol, kys cuck

Futas are the best.

Ball-less futa, that is. Death to all futa-with-balls-lovers.

It just works.

For fucks sake not this.

What does her shirt say?

FUCK

lmao wwhy is Cred Forums letting this guy make the rules, where is the elitism that was so infamous that Cred Forums usually referred to this place when someone was being snobby?

Cred Forums truly is dead

SLR
WA
TH,CI
YTRA
!PRUM

it's pretty obvious desu

>make a pointless graph to give a facade of credibility to my retarded rule that only my select cabal likes and goes against the majority

>gookshit is ok
great, so let's talk about starcraft some more
would you a July?

>1. Generals to be regulated.
No you fucking piece of shit.

Generalfags are to be physically removed.

Make better rules then senpai

Fuck no. These rules are terrible.

ty based user

Fuck off, this is the stupidest shit.

its just one guy spamming shit
and mods letting shit threads live

I'm sure if I was in charge I'd curbstomp this thread back to the trash

go fuck yourself leave my board alone get out

>1. Generals to be regulated.
Combine these. Create a new board /ag/ - Anime / General for generals. Threads like /ai/, the snk and the danganronpa generals will be happy to move.

Yes, merging with an imagedump board is a great idea. Might as well bring /cm/ in.

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums in dedicated containment threads.
No. Unless it's on /ag/.

>3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
Yes.

>4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
Meh

>5. Visible sage at night - dawn.
No.

>8. Dubs posting mandatory ban no warning.
No.

>10. Spoilered loli accepted.
Who the fuck cares.

>11. Spoonfeeding is encouraged in OTP threads
No.
12. Low effort fetish threads deleted.

13. 3DPD will be allowed

>Yes, merging with an imagedump board is a great idea. Might as well bring /cm/ in.
No.

Firebat Hero was the best SC player, deb8 me

You missed the sarcasm.

How do I get a cabal?

GIVE ME MY MANGA NOWWWWW

Thank you thank you

>5. Visible sage at night - dawn.
If anything sage should be visible all the time.

>12. Low effort fetish threads deleted.
>13. 3DPD will be allowed
Who thinks this is good idea?

In addition:
>ban Nep threads
>ban VN threads
>ban reaction image dump threads
>ban anime/manga to Hollywood 3d adaptation threads
>permaban everyone that posts in Cred Forums
>make generals to always use the same /name/ to make it easier to filter them
>bring back moot
>lots of other stuff
>Hiro post moar

czeched

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS ARE THE BEST

Was with you until
>ban Nep threads
Now I just want to get dubs

When I make a thread I get banned and my thread is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

you should've waited until it was on page 10.

or you shouldn't have made a thread at all.

You probably made on with stupid joke rules.

When I get dubs I get banned and my dubs is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

When I make a general I get banned and my general is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Nice dubs, 30 day ban incoming for you

When I make a meme I get banned and my meme is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

I am the chosen one.

When I make a waifu I get banned and my waifu is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Checked

When I make a recommendation I get banned and my recommendation is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

>complains about his rule thread getting deleted
>gets banned again

>implying mods can defeat phoneposters

pretty certain you only get a warning for complaining about a ban

When I make a report I get banned and my report is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Wtf I like Trumps now.

When I make a yuri thread I get banned and my yuri thread is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Post rare Trumps.

When I make a vote for trump I get banned and my vote is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

When I make a quality post I get some replies and my post earns me (You)s. When someone else does it, it's not okay. Ftw.

When I make a loli I get banned and my loli is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

I've been watching all kinds of anime over the years, from shitty harem up to hits like Madoka.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Bakemonogatari first came out. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. Shinbo had complete unfettered control of the otaku the entire time, like some weird spazzy anime director pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.

When I make a pasta I get banned and my pasta is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

I've been watching all kinds of anime over the years, from shitty harem up to hits like Madoka.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when K-On first came out. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. Yamada had complete unfettered control of the otaku the entire time, like some weird spazzy anime director pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.

When I make an anime I get banned and my anime is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

youtu.be/6ooeaHyoiLE
youtu.be/XJl7LvqG24U

Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Shirobako first came out. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. Mizushima had complete unfettered control of the otaku the entire time, like some weird spazzy anime director pied piper. It was amazing.

Wouldn't be ban evasion?

When I make a subreddit I get banned and my subreddit is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Gundam first came out. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. Tomino had complete unfettered control of the otaku the entire time, like some weird spazzy anime director pied piper. It was amazing.

Ban-hammer inbound

My thread had so much better rules and was so much better. This spamshit is what the mods like isn't it?

When I make a digibro thread I get banned and my thread is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

>When someone else does it, its okay
No, its ever okay and never will be

Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Kimi no na Wa first came out. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. Shinkai had complete unfettered control of the otaku the entire time, like some weird spazzy anime director pied piper. It was amazing.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME YOU FAGGOTS
IM NOT EVEN TRIPPING

When I make a good post I get banned and my post is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

*never

youtu.be/K8ZDlDF2s_4

Can we ban these shitty threads??

When I make a manga thread I get banned and my thread is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

Stop spamming this board with this shit.

>My thread had so much better rules and was so much better.

When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

this

ban tokyo shittu

When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf

THESE

FUCK TOKYO BHOUL

When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf is deleted. When someone else does it, its okay. Wtf I get banned and my When I make a When I make a shitpost I get banned and my When I make a shitpost I get banned and my shitpost is deleted. When someone else does it, its Wtf

Satan sexts incoming soon, that get is /dub/ generals rightful claim

PREPARE YOURSELVES

why tiky gihil is sooooo shet?

Im the real filth!

youtube.com/watch?v=bH2-GrAZYts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ide9SKcnJfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5X_7d9dK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=NcXI47m78kE
youtube.com/watch?v=9QJxqhAW74E
youtube.com/watch?v=4ean30zXpuE

Forgot to put my name

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/most-dangerous-person-planet-today-hillary-clinton

>anonymous author
>credible

You should take everything on Zero Hedge with a spoon full of salt.

better late than never
Our new rules (we all agreed on this, everyone who does not will be tortured):

1. Generalfags will be treated by professional psychologists.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums including Starcraft.
3. Underage Bait like >tumblr, >mangafox, sage, faggot, lurk more and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Shitposters have to be introduced.
5. Visible sage at about afternoon - late evening.
6. Cred Forums will merge with Cred Forums to /aco/
7. Dubs posting mandatory no warning. If you don't get dubs you risk being banned.
8. /djt/ -> /fit/, /kancolle/ -> /trash/, /buyfag/ -> Cred Forums
9. Only loli is allowed. Non-loli pictures are not accepted and will result in a ban
10. Spoonfeeding is encouraged as it helps to newfriends to find material so they get up to speed with other anons.
11. Posting funny new memes from reddit, 9fag and other sites will promote the poster to gold status.

moot, honestly, I have to say that you are very stupid. Not only are you asking for 20,000 dollars all of a sudden to pay for a year of Cred Forums, and a few extra servers (which you don't need and don't deserve). I personally hope Cred Forums dies, and a proper site like iichan or 5chan is once again reborn. This piece of crap you call a site has nothing to do with an image board anymore. It is the craphole of the internet, with the worst mods ever pushed out of your asshole. You've done nothing for Cred Forums fans other than allow the 12 year old noobs to overrun the place. I like to think of Cred Forums as a giant room, filled with thousands and thousands of bottom feeding rats shitting and pissing all over themselves, until finally being caught in the giant mousetrap that is W.T. Snacks. You may live for a little while, but you're going to be pissing and shitting all over yourself. And then you'll get banned, and then you'll cry. And then wonder why you gave ten dollars to someone who hasn't even left his teens yet.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

If you think these are going to be enforced then you're delusional.

the mods dont care that much

If I become the next moot.

First rule: check 'em

No I will.

Go back to tumblr faggot.

sage

>6. Cred Forums will split into Cred Forums - Anime, and /ma/ - Manga
No, why do this? There is barely enough traffic on Cred Forums as it is to keep this place alive.
Also, this is stupid, please delete this thread.

This is a better list than the OPs faggotry

What's Riven doing with two girls?

Why do mods tolerate this shit?

Hiroyuki said on /qa/ that he didn't ask for feedback.

Is this the shitposting general for Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums will be merged with /u/
FINALLY

The OP is nipplemod

I require more middles school yuri.

Check my double digits.

>Cred Forums will be merged with /u/
Have you ever seen /u/? This is the worst idea I've seen posted yet.

God these rules are so retarded, it's like he's trying to purposefully destroy Cred Forums.
Fucking kill yourself op

This thread is now about the problem posed by colored people and what Trump is going to do about it.

Cred Forums related captcha when?

We always have the doujins

fuck wrong image

This is hot because it's almost /ll/.

Post more Rider~

Who wants to play roblox?

IT'S GETTING STEAMY IN HERE

The brat needs to get spanked.

Which one?

Both. Himawari on top and Sakurako on the bottom 69'ing each other but spanking. The one who cries first loses.

Damn, that's pretty hot and lewd user

>There is barely enough traffic on Cred Forums as it is to keep this place alive.

They do it to themselves. Their bits in the show were the best.

whats this magic called?

I kinda think he meant it as a joke.

Why can't they love eachother like they did as toddlers tho?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Cred Forums+different+thumbnail

This image always make me want to suck a big throbbing cock.

Pls respond

official new, this time for reals.
1 - Generals are kill, everyone posting on them perma range IP ban from Cred Forums
2 - Cred Forums is to talk about anime and manga
3 - OP is always a faggot

>spoonfeeding
If you're so dumb you cannot find a show by looking up an image or by taking a guess then you should consider suicide. I will show you my rope collection if you're not sure where to start.

Where the fuck do you cretins get these ideas? Go watch anime, and then come back and discuss it, what the fuck is the point in discovering shit you like if you just ask people to tell you, you're ruining the experience for yourself and piss off other people in the thread. Legitimately kill yourselves if you support spoonfeeding.

Cred Forums has been Cred Forums - Anime & Manga for a billion years now, it still existing is the best proof that it works well, if you have a problem with generals then filter them, /ai/ keeps to itself most of the time and danganronpa and snk are not even close to being as cancerous as 3x3 threads. If there's one thread that should be purged from this board it's the 3x3 one because it's a literal circlejerk with absolutely no contribution to anything.

How new are you OP? were you even around when im@s mobage threads were a thing? THAT deserved to move to /vg/, not kancolle threads, where they barely discuss the game and mainly take the piss out of the show.

/jp/ already has its own versions of /djt/ and /buyfag/ threads, not to mention kancolle ones which pop every now and again. Moving traffic to another board just because you think it's going to be more neat and efficient doesnt mean it will improve the board by any mean you fucking retard, look at the border between Pakistan and India.

These threads should be banned immediately for breaking global rules 8, 10 and local rule 1.

Go fuck off with your meta threads on >>>/q/ if you insist on shitposting.

>These threads should be banned immediately for breaking global rules 8, 10 and local rule 1.
Sorry but they're sanctioned by rule of god.

Hiroyuki should try reading the fucking rules then.

What's everyone's favorite manwha?

He makes the rules.

Please read the rules page before posting.

Admin power.

I've only read the breaker and a couple others.

Fuck off gooks. Downboated.

>How new are you OP? were you even around when im@s mobage threads were a thing?
How new are YOU? iM@S general was a thing way before mobage existed. They translated shit all the time.

I brought up the mobage threads specifically as contrast with the kancolle threads, where they barely discuss the game.

This is getting out of hand.

>gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums
go to hell

>there are people on this board
>RIGHT NOW
>who haven't reported this thread

>wasting time

You know that the mods are in this thread right? They're not removing it for a reason.

Recommend me a good anime please, I like drama and action animes.
I liked death note and Attack on titan.
I'm a girl btw

What's your filter, Cred Forums ?

i drink'd today

ent water purifier

You fucking retard. He already declared that he will allow 1 post per board for meta discussion or something.

Yeah, he is that fucking retarded.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Anonymous, !, !!.

I see a fucking empty board and basically allow random threads to see if its garbage or not.

>being the problem

I drink every night, user. I do more too but that's beside the point. Check these dubs.

Mods are here and know the thread exists. You reporting does nothing.

These rules are absolutely retarded

consider them check't

The only rule I would like to see happening is removing sad panda porn links threads and move them back to /h/, or any kind of similiar threads which start with link to porn work.

It's anime and manga board not a board to post links to hentai works and discuss the fetishes, that's /h/ for you.

oh fug i forgot to remove name

They do discuss the game during quarterly events, which is the only time something's happening. The game itself is very different from mobage which has constant events.

that was a mod from/qa/who deleted your previous thread

That was an abuse of power.

see

Kill yourself.

My previous thread wasn't deleted.

1. make /ma/
2. change Cred Forums to anime/random
3. delete Cred Forums
4. meme
5. nice meme
6merge int and Cred Forums
7. Cred Forums-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
8. shut down your pCs and go outside

I don't get it. Wakarimasen desu

/thread

does the redo mean remaking a little girl?

Obviously.

Red Pill it is.

It's that time to post reaction images I don't get to post otherwise!

Checkem

The mods deleting my thread was an abuse of power.

>still no /ar/-retro anime & manga board

Gee, I wonder why

Did you learn your lesson.

he overestimates us

>Mods won't delete the Meta thread on Cred Forums despite the fact that nobody here fucking wants it
>Mods keep deleting the meta thread on Cred Forums despite the fact that EVERYONE there wants rule changes

Moderation is intentionally trying to piss everyone off

get out

>9. /djt/ -> /jp/, /kancolle/ -> /vg/, /buyfag/ -> /jp/

>/djt/ -> /jp/
i dunno what the fuck is happening in that thread.

>/kancolle/ -> /vg/
there's a mod behind these threads, only garbage.
what a bad mod.

>/buyfag/ -> /jp/
dead, remove.

>Mods can do whatever they want without fear of reprisals
This is what happens when you give literal faggots god powers.

pin this you dickwad, reposting this just takes up more space

I did nothing wrong. Our thread was at image bump limit.

One perpetual ronery/meta thread.

>I did nothing wrong

1. you made a new thread
2. you made a new thread
3. you didn't wait until it was on page 10

>forever alone
>greentext blogging
>i want to die

Yeah 2008 and 2009 was a great time for Cred Forums.

Just create an inner loli and you won't have to be alone anymore. Mine has long messy black hair and shines in a silver light. She's always with me and loves me unconditionally. Sometimes I blow raspberries on her tummy. It's very funny. The best part is that nobody can see her.

I still disagree with point 6, 8, 10 and 11

I want it.

You made the mistake of not being me.

>OTP threads
One true pairing threads? Someone spoonfeed me here please.

Spoonfeeding is only encouraged within the OTP threads, you'll have to find one then ask there.

>tulpas
eww

Who would ever pick red pill? Only normalfags and failed normalfags.
Blue pill making it so you can be NEET4lyf makes it worth being even 20 years older.

Red would be good if it meant restarting life with memories since you could make smart investments.

But you would still need to go through the suffering that is childhood again. it's 25 years. I doubt most anons here are 45 years or older.

Childhood with my current memories would be fine.

BIG FAT PUFFY VULVA

If dubs everyone in this thread MUST state their ninja village

I already posted this image more than ten times and i never got a five let alone a dubs.
Will i ever score?

How exactly? You have general knowledge, but I can't imagine going through school again. I already forgot 90% of what I learned.
And during that, I would have to somehow convince my parents which stocks to buy. It doesn't seem fine at all.

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over Cred Forums, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.

Not to mention that I would have to do the very thing I hate, not being a NEET, for 15-20 more years, just so I can be a NEET when I grow up again. That is retarded. Red pill is fucking retarded.

Go for bitcoins user :^
if you invest and bail in the right time you would actually make a small fortune

School would be a breeze. Save money and invest or bet on things you can remember, bitcoins would be easy.

Having a second chance and repeating the same mistakes and end up as loser again
Do you even isekai user?

Like I said, that is for normalfags or people who dream of being normalfags. If I could, I would never walk out of my house again.
Give me the raw cash.

Kys only relates to Reddit fags and Youtube fags who actually need to kill themselves.
>lol
I agree with this.
>Cuck
>Am i fitting in correctly?

>No loli
Fuck you.
Good day sirs.

If they ban everyone who posted in those threads, 2/3 of Cred Forums problems will be solved.

Red pill lets me get more money and be a neet from a younger age for longer. I just have to endure school again.

If you could rewrite your life you would really choose to be a basement dweller again? There's no need to be a normalfag, you could be an eccentric fatcat that do bussiness/fuck luxury whores at day and watch animes at night
I would surely not become the same i am today

>animes

Remember when each of these threads had their own ridiculous list of "official new rules" just in case anyone thought it was serious?

Man, Cred Forums was such a better place when I started browsing three days ago. It's really gone downhill. Any fellow oldfags agree?

>fucking 3DPD
Sounds like a normalfag to me.
I guess it really depends on how old you are currently. I would be just around primary school, which means 12 years of hell.

School would be a breeze, besides barely needing study if you want you with your/knowledge you could easly become the coolkid everyone loves or even chad.
An adult in a teen body could easily become successful in all areas school can offer

Checked
Now check mine

Okay, so I'm seeing these threads every day now. Are rules actually being discussed or is this an attempt by mods to concentrate the shitposting here in, likely, a futile attempt to reduce shitposting in other areas of this board?

Maybe.

Take a guess

I would be starting as a baby. My school years weren't that bad and this time around I'd have so much experience to drawn on.

What's the point of the redpill? I would not be even semen at the time

This entire thread is retarded and none of these things should be implemented.

We agreed ages ago we would not split the board further.

What a sad fucking thread. There is so much wrong with these rules and no one seems to understand that.

So we can talk about the anime of one particular show, but not it's source content?

>2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums in dedicated containment threads.
Why wouldn't they be on the shitty /ma/ board?

I'm gonna stop here because I'm getting far to into this than I should be. But basically OP kill yourself (kys)

>We agreed ages ago we would not split the board further.

>So we can talk about the anime of one particular show, but not it's source content?
You can discuss source material in context of anime thread.

Literally dozens of voters.

>some poll that only people who go into this shitty thread voted in counts as board consensus

No.

This is exactly the same as when a group of retards got things like r/a/dio banned years ago. Hopefully hiro doesn't make the same mistakes as moot did and listen to you retards.

Yes sir

I deal in facts not feelings.

>it's source content
You should go to the grammar board.

Good one user, you sure showed me.

Check those out.

>41
nice

You did those digits on purpose, didn't you?
You cheeky cunt.

wew lad

???

soul mates

?!!

>2
nice

Check my 6.

Yo check my 8s

Check my 9.

Check my 7 .

 

Just burn the whole fucking board down, moot abandoned us.

y-you too!

Δ
Δ Δ

my 7.

>333 posts
nice

>people are aiming for single digit gets now
Just put this general out of it's misery.

>12. Low effort fetish threads deleted.

good news! people treat this board like it's /h/ for some reason

Should have been killed a long time ago. These threads are just sad. OP is even more sad.

This thread is a little low on these ^

How much futher can we fall?

am i cute?

Finally

fuk u

check' em

No.

nigger

Oh look another shitposting general!

Check them plz

Tell me about bane.

Check my 6

She's a cute girl.

How did you rotate that 6?

Check my 9.

Fuck off already.

Ok whoever it is needs to stop posting their 3D memes here. That one is an actual rule.

DED.

my9.

The meme power of this image will grant me dubs

Where is my 9?

バカ

>Cred Forums can't get the dubs
Lol

It's time to stop

nice

Captcha: 600

9 pls.

Isn't that the girl that fucked her dad for dubs?

>he's still trying
Check this 4

I'm the only one in this thread who knows how to get dubs. Sad!

not even close, kid

Nice. But check these.

9*

Lies. I have the repeating digits.

Are they right?

5 or 9

>35
Nice. But check these.

really makes you think

5 for me

No. Proof ^

The majority of these ideas are fucking shit, tbqh.

>Finally got 9.
check em

>1
nice

Too bad?

I am your father

No

Can someone tell me how many cirnos are in this picture?

8 cirnos

you think you're a smartass? die nigger

4?

>no dubs for 7 minutes
nani kore

Here.

IT'S COMING

I got you.

Woah

>unchecked for 8 hours

dubs

t-thanks sempai

Not that I miss him but I haven't seen Bear in a while.

Invert the image faggot

HONK

Source? Image search gave nothing.

test

Get dobbed kids

Dubs?

hi

STOP DUB POSTING NOW

It's my victory if i get a 5 or a 9?

He was here yesterday and the day before yesterday.

Would you protect her smile Cred Forums?

For some reason I want to exchange character erasers with this girl.

No!!! (。‿‿。) Never!!!

Why are my digits like that?

I'm out of digits summoning pics so i'll just post this
Also check em

>tfw no dubs

POINTING!

>buyfag to /jp/

Anime is haram.

Dubs

>Splitting up Cred Forums
>Marge with /u/
>Getting rid of /djt/ and /buyfag/
>Spoonfeeding
>No fetishes

Why are we making things worse? Cred Forums is fine right now.

CHECKED

What you think about those Funimation dubs (check em) guys?

You should be watching

if singles mod delet this thread

How the fuck did you manage to fuck this up, you dumbass?

>if singles mod delet this thread

wow. just wow.

if 5 he gets publicly banned

KILL YOURSELF

13. Everyone shall worship the snail.

If dubs I'm new admin

Check em desu senpai

>9. /djt/ -> /jp/, /kancolle/ -> /vg/, /buyfag/ -> /jp/
What retard decided on these rules?

Chucked

Nobody did.

Now hand over that 4

Wow!

>splitting up Cred Forums
is this bait??? did we fall for it? who the hell came up with that idea?
also
>ALLOW ONE THREAD WITH A STICKY THAT WILL HAVE 1000 POSTS AT ALL TIMES, THIS THREAD WILL ONLY ALLOW WEBMS WITH SOUND. THIS THREAD IS FOR Cred Forums WEBMS WITH SOUND AND WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LINK TO IT IN THE THREAD WE WANT. SO WE CAN STOP USING /GIF/ OR /WSG/. IF YOU MAKE ALL WEBMS HAVE SOUND IT WILL JUST CREATE TROLLS.
WHO HERE Cred ForumsGREES??
strawpoll.me/11296155

Bottom text

another day, another dubs thread.

anyone miss the good old days?

See even this makes more sense than this shitty thread.

you sound just like a tumblr fag
and while you're at it, why don't you propose usernames and accounts, banning of illegal downloading and streaming, banning of whoever prefers subs over dubs (specially american ones), the creation for boards in arabic, french and spanish, banning anyone who degrades women (even if they are cartoons) and of course, having to pay to see special threads or winning points to reach an elite status

fuck off OP

I think Cred Forums has made it clear that these rules are not the consensus of Cred Forums.

I'm not into femdom.

>that close to quads
Would have turned the whole thread around.

>wanting to permaban for asking for source

Neck yourself retards, I've been browsing Cred Forums since 2010 and for a few years I've been browsing Cred Forums and /fa/, where people often ask for course/recommendations and it often results in stimulating conversations as a result, this is a fucking terrible idea.

We're all soldiers now

Why can't I dubs?

Idubbbz?

>Anonymous, !, !!.
top quality post

Cancer.

Mods please delete the next thread.

Nice b8 Chad