Wew

The CG was pretty nice, that crowd QUALITY was something else

Zero to 39.2%!

>meme year saved something
Really shows how bad an anime is.

Sunshine is a dead series.

>39.2%
What's that? Niconico ratings?

Words cannot describe how much I want to cum inside of Dia-mom.

> Yoshiko's mother is a business woman
> This explains why she puts on a chunni act
> Her mother is too busy to spend time with her daughter, so Yoshiko must put that one for attention

Wouldn't be half bad for S2 character episode, but Sunrise will probably drop the ball on it.

>91% to 39.2%
ftfy

This should have been the op.

Chika strong!

Please just kill yourself already.

strawpoll.me/11291868

Fuck off Sunrise dev

>Want to read nip tweets and see reactions
>English comments are literally awful

Who the fuck tweets shit like "I'm proud to be a love liver"

Jesus christ

She has Dia's looks with Ruby's height and hair length

Yohannemom looks like she is making some cash

>too busy to spend time with her daughter

uh why is she there then?

Should have announced a Chika only spin off

Yohane's mom is like kotori's mom

Please stop. You're making me hate Chika more than I already do.

>Rat face ruined all of Sunshine
Will they kill her off next season to improve ratings?

>nicoshit ratings

Who cares?

So the final chance of the school being saved is making it co-ed?

I mean mono-gendered school have been going out of style for years.

I will miss these 3 so much. ;_;

I never want to kill myself.

>chikahaters are even more autistic than chikaposter
How's that even possible?

After this episode I'm actually torn between Yoshiko and Mari
>Yoshiko was initially my best girl
Pottery

Do you want Aqours to lose more followers?

So... now what?

Posting a Yoshiko picture won't make people think you're a Yoshikofag, Chikatard.

But that's this season.

>3
>when the BD is releasing in 3 days
Not proving your point there.

It's doing better and better in pre orders.

You really think some shitty ratings matter?

I thought Yoshiko hates orange, wtf?

now we wait till season 2 is announced during the First Live in February

Was Honoka ever that insufferable? I can't recall.

You mean Gainax? That drama ending was strange

Chika is very cute. Please stop bullying her...

>tearing up but still trying to be genki
She's such a good girl

Face it user , she is the most interesting and well written girl in Sunshine

It wasn't even that bad, honestly. What's the deal?

So they performed a play, changed their outfits and then did the song? Why did those girls suddenly want to join in on the performance? Why were the other members just standing there in the middle of the performance staring at Chika? Who was that Honoka lookalike child? What's Honoka's power level? Who was that Otonokizaka Kotori-Rin-Pana student and why did she just disappear? Why is Mari the school director? Why am I so invested in this idolshit?

Smiling Dia is a miracle of the universe

I rewatched it recently and other than the S1 end drama, no. The attention whoring wasn't as bad either.

>From zero to one!
>Literally rinse and repeat

It's actually confounding how bad that finale was. It was stupid already when Chika was trying to recruit more girls who obviously weren't going to stick around. Then Riko's making all these sad faces like she's going to start drama, but it's just about the rule that they can't perform. She acknowledges she waited too long to them, but it was so weird. Did they practice together without her saying anything? Were they just going to wing it? Why didn't they just have the minor characters do a "Hey, we got everyone to support you in the qualifiers!"

I figured after that terrible first half they must've had a good finisher in store, and then we just got the work of a studio that apparently completely ran out of ideas. It's unbelievable that anyone could've thought that stage play was emotional and powerful. Baffling.

In spite of completely running out of steam at the end, I loved this series. Hope S2 is better.

Same, they made the show for me.

Chika sells

Some 2ch comments:

>The first 5 mins were good but..
>WHAT IS THIS?
>I can't watch anymore
>Was so bored I started playing with my phone
>so garbage I laughed.
>If it ended in the episode 11 it would been perfect
>I'll pretend it never happend
>Lost the willing of buying the BDs, what's with this farce, just stop.
>Im@spig please kill me
>It's all fault of the fucking dog
>I can't even defend this
>Calling it shit it's an understatement

>she is the most interesting and well written girl in Sunshine
I think you meant ugliest.

They do, don't expect Sunshine to be a smashing hit like µ's was. The BD that has tickets to Aqours first live is selling marginally less than the regular version, which is pretty bad when the whole appeal of idol franchises are the lives. Doesn't help that Mijuku single is their worst selling CD so far.

This episode finished confirming that
3st years > 1st years >>>>> shit >>>> 2nd years

>>It's all fault of the fucking dog
Shiitake did nothing wrong

>If it ended in the episode 11 it would been perfect

This, really.

I want to fuck Mari on the teacher's desk. Just hot and sweaty after training.

Chika my heart!

>No μ's cameo
Well I guess they are dead

Well they didn't have any drama to resolve in the end so they had to make something.

>The first 5 mins were good but..
Same, I thought it was gonna be SOL greatness from the training at the first. Then the rat started hogging the attention.

>Im@spig please kill me
Oh I am laffin

>>If it ended in the episode 11 it would been perfect
>not 12
Just shows how much they love µ's and how offending that episode was. Truly the episode that was the killing of Sunshine.

>>It's all fault of the fucking dog

Shiitake did nothing wrong.

She's a generic genki MC, which is fine in and of itself, but she hogs so much screentime at the expense of other characters and everyone constantly sucks her dick to the point it becomes repulsive

This
Makes me appreciate µ's a bit more

What was so bad about that?

>>Lost the willing of buying the BDs, what's with this farce, just stop.
CANCELED PRE ORDERS WAVE CONFIRMED
SUNRISE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Apart from Chika's 3 speeches about growing as a group and bla bla bla? I'm surprised they managed to cram so much of this shit into a single episode. WEW.

They could've just made it a nice relaxing ep looking forward to next season. They felt like they needed to make it something, and they had absolutely nothing

Watch it.
Only a secondary could find this shit anything other than awful.

I did nuffin rong dawg

Her attentionwhoring was INSUFFERABLE. I thought Honk was bad enough with her attentionwhoring in muse but I quickly learned that it was nothing compared to this shit.

Sigh... I'm disappointed on this episode.

I'll just pretend that there's only 12 episodes and this episode doesn't exists.

Worship your µ's overlords.

Who would you fuck, marry and kill out of these three?

Sleepy eyes best girl.

Rare Kanan.

I literally skipped all the Chika parts. I can't stand that she's our MC.

>Not even sparing 2 seconds to show the other girls having fun because the camera is stuck on Chika
JUST

I miss them dearly. I really do. I miss Honoka as our MC.

Duh, this is Chika's story.

>> Fuck left girl
>> Marry center girl
>> Kill right girl

>Calling it shit it's an understatement
Sums it up

Woah, look at her looking up the sky such a deep character

>EP12
We are going to be different from µ's.

>EP13
Recap episode.

You tell me.
Hope that Sunrise doesn't fuck up the 2nd season but this is Sunrise we are talking about.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CHIKA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, it was impressive.

You don't have to try so hard.

Here you go

>same argument again
Of course a brainless autist can't come up with anything different than that.

Chika my wife!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please leave Cred Forums Cred Forums

Chika and Honk are basically the same character yet I still like Honk more. I don't know why.

Riko's costume was so fucking ugly.

I love Chika but I can't really argue with the haters. I dropped out of fullscreen and started fucking around on the internet while she was giving her 100th rendition of her shining school idols together speech. That's the first time this show's made me do that

ahh

I think we can agree that pic related was a better idol show

µ's never had a recap episode so I guess they succeeded in being different

can you remove the subtitle text i want this as my wallpaper

So season 2 never?

FEED ME NOPPOS®

You guys wanted them to have a different pacing and story from muse right?! There we gave you guys a RECAP episode for the season 1 finale.

Sasuga, Sunrise.

>VLC
Sasuga Chikarat.

Aside from better design, Honk has this certain charm to her that Chika doesn't have. She always warms my heart when I see her.

We have just witnesses the surpassing of the idol anime genre.

After love live ended and sunshine was announced, many people, perhaps everyone, including myself, doubted love live sunshine could ever come close to the heights, lows, the comedy, the sadness, the downright emotional rollercoaster with amazing music that was love live's μ's. As the episodes came out, people began being won over by the new cast and the new music and story. By the time of Kanan's redemption, there was no-one left who could honestly say they thought sunshine was anywhere near inferior to the original.

The buildup of the past couple of episodes and the masterful execution of the plot upped the quality. We have seen art in motion. It is up to the new generation to surpass the previous. In that regard, love live sunshine is no surprise as it did just that with flying colors. μ's has officially become a thing of the past. Tired, old and busted. Aqours, by their own right, by their own skill, by their own hard work, has become the new hotness. Idol anime has reached a new height and broken the mold of the genre.

Topping love live was deemed impossible. Love live sunshine achieved the impossible. I can't help but feel a melancholic sadness when I think that the group that succeeds Aqours has such an insurmountable hurdle to leap over. But for now, the spotlight is Aqours.

Everyone who accompanied love live sunshine over the course of the past 13 weeks should feel privileged to have watched it all unfold in real time. I am honored to have made this journey with all of you.

That half-skirt thingy is a bad idea. Should've just let them wear shorts like other.

>February
JUST

They're nothing alike. Their attitudes towards Love Live are drastically different. Honkers actually did a good job being leader of keeping the group on track with her one track mindset of wanting to win Love Live.

wrong person, meant to quote

I wish Hanamaru is the MC instead of Chika.

Fuck off plebbit

/vg/ please leave Cred Forums

They just need to finish up copypasting LLS2 shouldn't take long.

Honkers is best leader. I kinda laughed at her stupidity though I wonder if she has brain problems.

Chika is kinda ok I guess.

Fuck off.

>Was so bored I started playing with my phone
in a nutshell

All I can say is you're a fucking faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uRp6WrcBmEE
µ's did a better recap.

> μ's has officially become a thing of the past. Tired, old and busted.
Those are fighting words.

Kill yourself ratshit

Chika cute!

They aren't alike at all. Honk was actually serious. Sunshine just has a more carefree attitude towards it. Sunrise didn't have to force that µ's was the underdog down our throats

I'm scared, why is everyone saying the episode was shit. Hold me, Cred Forums.

>It's unbelievable that anyone could've thought that stage play was emotional and powerful
I know I'll be forever in the minority but I thought it was cute and consistent with how they were aiming more at making an impact for their school than actually qualifying, wouldn't have bothered me at all if it wasn't the last episode. Most of the content from episodes 12 and 13 could be pretty much swapped and it would've been more fitting though.
I'm more upset about all them not singing Step Zero to One after all the build up.

gs.dengeki.com/sunshine_tohyo/

Voting for the center girl of the 3rd PV is open. Don't bother voting for You since she won the last one.

>μ's has officially become a thing of the past.

I'll wreck your shit user

Even if this is copypasted there's nobody that really thinks Sunshine surpassed µ's right

Is not shit, is very good episode with Chika!

>Honk was actually serious
M8 Chika's character was all about giving "inspirational" speeches every episode. I think her take on love live was serious too.

Haguu time?

This was amazing, I wish they did a full episode as a musical.

>You is the only /fit/ Aqours besides Kanan
Truly best girls.

Don't you need to buy a magazine to vote?

Voting Ruby
despite knowing it's most likely Hanamaru or Yohane winning

such a deep character.. she looks so cool .. amazing screenplay, being idoru is so deep and cool

They had a recap, but it WASN'T included in the 13 episodes of the respective season. Just a video which was uploaded on youtube for each seasons.

Feels like a studio Bones ending but with Sunrise

Are these You's girlfriends? I forgot

Nope, just click the pink button and fill it out

I hope not.

Eh, I enjoyed it for the most part. There were some very nice scenes sprinkled in there.

The whole segment with the other girls wanting to become idols bothered me about 10x times more than the play to be honest. Chika really didn't need to give the same speech as last episode either.

If I wasn't 1000% we were getting another season I'd be pretty mad though.

>kanan's redemption
Are you the same guy who wrote those huge pastas about Kanan being the most important idol in the plot? You've got to be. You were a highlight in these threads. I'll miss them.

dumb ratposter

I'm so glad that after 13 episodes Aquors finally got one (1) fan.

>Autism

Kill yourself faggot.

>that recap on the last episode

That was stupid, low ratting would be expected.

>look chika is doing something dumb again

It really should have included something like pic related with the Aqours girls.

Sunshine will never reach µ's stardom, their seiyuu's lack the charisma.

I will not, but now I have to go out, goodbye Chikafriends and user!

Niconico is idolmaster turf. There's no way they'd admit to enjoying love live.

>not yuri in this episode
> 39%

so what does it actually mean to shine? I feel they gave several different answers and were all over the place.

>Honkers actually did a good job being leader
>Honk was actually serious.
Anons, I understand everything, but please.

Yohanne has a cult following

Next season might be updated and it turns out they have a few hundred

And it didn't happen just once during the performance.

Agreed. It was some damn good anime.

I'm still voting You.

S2 announcement any second now.

LL really need to move away from this self-indulgence. First paragraph of Chika's MC was perfectly acceptable. They wanted to promote their school so of course it's okay for them to talk about it. Then they went on and on about Aqours and it turned to just okay. Really don't need that part.

And letting them getting that one they wanted so much in few last minutes of the whole series was a mistake.

All in all, I like the episode.

>The whole segment with the other girls wanting to become idols bothered me about 10x times more than the play to be honest
This. It was actually dumb, specially how nobody bothered to check if they could, except Riko who didn't tell them for seemingly no reason. They must have rehearsed several times too.

The problem is Chika giving those speeches mostly to Riko. At least Honk gave speeches to motivate the whole group.

Why did Chika run away from her group at the of the performance?

this isnt the shit im expecting from Cred Forums sewage

>Yohanefags are lolis

They'll never surpass the latter if their fans were just those who came from µ's originally.

>tfw Sunrise still won't hire better writers and director because nips buy it anyway

JUST B YOURSELF

To have fun no matter how shit your life is, I think.

>μ's has officially become a thing of the past. Tired, old and busted. Aqours, by their own right, by their own skill, by their own hard work, has become the new hotness. Idol anime has reached a new height and broken the mold of the genre
Have a (You)

It's whatever generic encouragement the writers felt like throwing in

>Online poll

It's like they want a rigged poll.

Believe in yourself and try hard bro!

>Don't bother voting for You
You can't stop me.

There were surpassing µ's up to the episode 9 but then it just went downhill.

ugugu desu wa

heeyyy, what-

To shine is to be SHINY!

>Chika soaking up all the attention from the audience while the others awkwardly stand behind
Hmm

aqours-sorter.tumblr.com/

Post em

They're going to ban You from polls soon.

Every episode was around 90% up to now.

Maybe cause I'm in just crazy, but that whole last scene did get me pretty emotional, though it's still a bit crazy that they did a WHOLE STAGE PLAY before performing.
That said, I do love when this part comes up. If there's something I always love in Love Live, it's the raging amount of support the idols get, and a literal sea of fans is pretty breath taking.

Eh, final episode was actually pretty ugugu desu wa

Was it supposed to be the Love Live final that they were performing at? I haven't watched the subs yet.

Zuramaru is literally made to breed with her asset.

Riko won, didn't she?

I want to stick my microphone in her mouth

At least they upgraded the CG department.

>It's a recap!
>It's a recap!
Fuck you Cred Forums you lied to me. The episode is fine.

It was the regional qualifiers for love live, wasn't it?

Is this pasta?

I need this ost ;_;

wait, do I know who you are?

Dia queen

Cancerous twitter cunt. Stay there.

What's not fine is your brain.

I see. Still a bit retarded to put on a amateur dramatic performance at the beginning and have your center just run off at the end.

TL;DW of Episode 13

**GOT 'EM!**

My brother.

I wouldn't mind Yohane, but still.

M'raibus

>Literally being fed shit over and over and not realizing it
Sasuga.

Why is this tumblr shit allowed again?

I just took that screenshot a few minutes before posting. I don't know what the hell you just screen caped but keep that away from me.

Because the official sorter site died.

>Yeah little bitch, feel the pain.

Because a large bunch of the western fanbase is tumblr, especially with all the /u/fagging.

What's that?

Final personal ranking for S1

>hey hey
>nani
>we need to make something different this time
>what would it be? we are unable to do anything that isn't the same, be idol, mecha or anything
>believe me lad
>it will turn out really good i swear

Not sure if I can be bothered to download the subs.

Is the ep any better if you can understand what they're saying?

>First years saved the episode
The whole show would have been unwatchable without them.

What the fuck were they doing on the stage?

lurk more

whiny shitty bitch fag crying about tumblr again, why is this allowed...

Next season needs to be 1 episode per girl and 1 per unit of 3 girls, plus a finale.

You is made for sprinting.
Kanan is made for endurance.

3rd years are sexy

It was a Gainax style recap

Same here, LLS has movie quality music

Yoshiko's scene really got to me, so she went up. You went down due to her Chika shlicking.

>could've made the concert only in the school like in the first season
>could've had it as big reveal that they got 0 to everyone in the school.
Instead we got some weird play thing.

Same!

Oh ok sorry, it was from the biggest local merchant of official LL goods from my country thought he posts here. My bad then.

I want slice of life from the first years

I just want to fuck Mari.

They specifically designed those uniforms to highlight armpits, didn't they?

>arigatoo ne
thanks yohane ;_;

Go back to tumblr fat fuck.

Its a shitposting episode I guess

In the end, they never showed You's dad.
What the fuck I hate Sunrise now.

Go back to your mommy whiny inmature bitch

This is nonsense.

>look chika is running randomly again

>that was the last episode.

I didnt know until I the credit starting coming.
holyshit what now

This scene was so short but so good, it definitely cemented Yohane as my favorite girl. She really values her friends.

Literally me

Go back to tumblr fat fuck.

It was good. Shitposters gonna shitpost.
Conclusive ending too so I wouldn't be surprised if Sunrise move along with the next group of idols.
Remember that Chika never wanted to "win" love live. She only wanted to save her school.

thanks

It's funny how a single niconico ratings post on some shitty matomeblog can dictate how a shows threads will go halfway around the world. Cred Forums literally let's Yaraon dictate the tone and discussion of it'd threads, people are that afraid of forming their own opinions here or being at all unique individuals

>inmature
Dumb tumblr poster.

>Being that butthurt that no one liked your shit final
I came here with the intent to shit on it as soon as I finished the episode. Kill yourself.

Wouldn't you like to know?

>She only wanted to save her school.

My opinion is that having a shitty recap stage play for a finale was a terrible idea, are you happy now?

JUST
U
S
T

>single niconico ratings post

Do you realize that's the vote of literally thousands of people?

But hardly anyone is talking about that, user.

>One applicant
SCHOOL SAVED

S2 never.

>the biggest local merchant of official LL goods
I had this image of this arab merchant with a horde of dromedaries selling anime merch

where is chika?

>people are that afraid of forming their own opinions here or being at all unique individuals
Not this one.

Why so angry tho

My own opinion is that the series was mediocre overall and downright awful sometimes

I mean it was enjoyable for what it was.

I liked the finale too user.

hello newfriend
you wanted to post this on mal, where that really happens. Please don't make the same mistake again

Literally what I was doing. The musical scene was so fucking cringy worthy but they even managed to top it off with shitka staring into space while performing.
I was refreshing Cred Forums just to shitpost on solely threads during the whole time.

This episode wasnt that bad.
It could have been worse, but that little play at the end was really nice

She was too busy whoring herself out on stage to make it.

>Made a big deal about going from zero to one
>Already have a song called Step! ZERO to ONE
>Didn't sing Step! ZERO to ONE

Did we get trolled?

>but that little play at the end was really nice
Anime watchers are really sad

exact same top 3
i like this user.

These are your best girls tonight.

I'm kind of bummed how Maru is treated by the show. She brought Ruby and Yoshiko to the group. Quite the little MVP there.

>the two most annoying characters

no thanks

>lel i bash tumblr i'm so mature lol look at me i'm a proud fag

this was worst than endless eight!

Maru was absolutely fantastic at episodes 4 and 5. Then terrible writing and memes happened.

wew lad

>mama yohane is a good mom

I love this.

What was even conclusive about that ending? We don't know that they saved their school

Please don't post low quality tumblr gifs.

Best part of the episode goes to these 3 first-years
>Zura
>Pigi
>Yoha

That was cute as fuck

>HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

>I have autism

You sure told him!

Calm down tumblr.

>play happens
>it's awkward and weird
>song starts
>this gonna be good
>it's pretty good
>chika goes full brain damage
>runs off the stage
>i don't even

Yes, if there's one thing I'm mad about it's this.

>That part where everyone walks past Chika with terrible one liners
Criiinge.

Fine, Sunshine feels like a remake of LL with bland songs, somehow better characters and that recap was totally shit.

I liked it too, user.

This and the hug scene were the only saving grace of the episode

>I believe I can fly.

Dark Kotori, please.

The whole thing was cringe.

What is this expression trying to convey?

The only one that matters.

It's pretty obvious they saved the school with their attention whoring act but were disqualified.

I'm still mad about this, it would've fit perfectly but no let's have another generic insert song instead

I liked You more when she wasn't a cuck

Having to deal with rats neighbours.

ANAL IDOL

>it's a stupid, useless, irrelevant camera freezes in rat episode

What are you faggots arguing about this time?

(You)'s for all, courtesy of the 1st years

>but were disqualified
Sauce? That'd save the episode for me if that was true.

>Just one applicant

So that's ten applicant, yup the school is doomed.

I thought mijuku dreamer and the song that got them to go to tokyo were pretty good. They're a different style from μ's though.

>You're so beautiful
>Yes, I know

You makes it ugly on purpose

>she even puts zura in her writing
Can Zuramaru still be fixed?

T-thanks, Yoshiko best girl.

That was weird

Riko said their school mates couldn't even get close to the stage and they all did. They were certainly disqualified.

Why the fuck didn't they sing Step! ZERO to ONE?

>went from there to the stage in small amount of time
Teleportation confirmed.

Here's my final ranking for season 1.

Now be serious and not a whiny bitch: what's so goddamm wrong with Tumblr? I myself have found many lost songs of my favourite artists, as well as quick audios, gif, videos, info and stuff about the things I like.

>Not liking Chika's official cock sucker

Some Japanese wensure gave the last episode some bad feedback so Cred Forums is losing its shit Cred Forums style in response as one might expect. Probably going to never be able to discuss this show the same ever again now

Original S1 or Sunshine S1?

>checked directors
>they're literally whos
Fuck Sunrise

So are Chika and Riko getting married now that Riko has met Chika's mom?

Not as cringe as bowing to the fucking school.

If tumblr is so great how about you fuck off back the fuck there you cunt?

If they explained this a bit better it would have been much better.

Giving no fucks and getting disqualified is a much more interesting way to lead into S2.

People think that tumblr is only SJW the same way they think Cred Forums is only Cred Forums

Just go back newfriend.

hopefully a lot of anal for next comiket

Why not both?

>Being cucked by your own retarded school mates
My sides

Sunshine s1 > µ's S1

Final ranking.

µ's. EP 3 of OG is better than any episode of sunshine combined.

Do you gloat about Cred Forums when you're on tumblr? Thought so, can't have tumblrinas getting triggered left and right. Fuck off.

Why nobody mentioned Pana's cameo?

Sunshine. Eli's drama and Honk's drama were so awful.

No S2, only a movie.

Let's do this
Rin's mom = Chika's mom = Hanayo's mom > Riko's mom > Kurosawa's mom > Yohane's mom > Nico's mom > Maki's mom = Kotori's mom > Zura's grandma

>Riko cut off
Are Youfags trying to start a war with Rikofags?

>Pana became a fat granny
Sounds about right

Look at the saturation levels on that gif. This is literally worse than VLC. Fuck off.

I know this is probably b8 but boy do I miss sekrit klub days

Original by a mile, the Burd drama was retarded but not as retarded as having Kanan drama for 8 episodes.

Nico mom = Kurosawa mom > Chika mom > everyone else

Calm down there, user.

...Because I want to daily discuss LL with you guys in real time? Seriously, this is you backup??

Everyone, say a solid argument, if not, you are just whiny kids, and you know how whiny kids are, right?

I'm no newbie. I just hate the stupidity of hating things, you ungrateful bastards

That was just a coincidence. Her picture wasn't loading.

Please end it fast and form a new group

Chika's mom should be last for being ugly and giving birth to ugly rats.

Don't get me wrong, i like them all but someone has to be last place unfortunately

Just keep browsing there and leave Cred Forums, newfriend.

>you ungrateful bastards
What should we be grateful for you cunt? Your disgusting over filtered gifs?

>...
>I'm no newbie
Yes you are. Lurk until you can discuss anything without people knowing where you are from.

>...
>commas everywhere
This is bait right?

The new group will just be more of the same.

>chika's mom

pedo alert

Now we wait for the rest of the moms to show up

Right now rankings go:
Rikomom
Yohannemom
Dia/Rubymom
Chikamom
Zuramom

>Chika's mom
>A short and fat rat

Shut the fuck up already with this meme. Its not funny nor was it ever funny to target completely random Posts with thus robot rresponse shit. I can't even believe Love Live threads are no longer free of this rampant Cred Forums style shitposting and stupid random arguing now.

I regret nothing.

I'm sure Mari's mom is a looker

>I can't believe even love live threads have standards!

This is a b8 post

>4chanfag calling tumblrfag fat

Best taste

Both are perfectly capable of being goddamn terrible like this complete abortion of a final episode thread full of the same mind of horseshit you could find in just about any other thread

If not even Cred Forums likes you then there must be something really wrong with you.

Still here? Don't you have a landwhale on tumblr to glorify?

Yeah standard of shitposting and stupid fake arguing at the moment

Someone make a mama live sorter already, that's much more important and current than sorting school idols.

>there are people in this thread at this very moment whose taste is so shit that they have Hanamaru as their favorite Aqours

I hope every tumblrfaggot ITT gets raped by a nigger.

>Dia last

That is what I am betting on. Mari's mom should be the hottest by far unless the artists decide to shit on us like they did with Maki's mom

Might as well abandon this thread and hope the next one can be better. Yet another thread ruined by rampant stupidity and shitposting antics

>saying this when Chika, Riko, Kanan and Ruby exist

best girls

Don't post your tumblr shit next time if you want the thread to be shitposting free.

Can't the mods get that tumblr faggot banned already? He's blatantly attention whoring and derailing the thread.

If they do a third generation they need to drop the 9 members thing and go for something like 3-4.

Fuck off

I still kinda like her, I just like the others more.

Cred Forums doesn't like anyone or anything genius. That'd the fucking point being made in this dead ass abortion of a thread

Why do cancer from other communities feel the need to come here and post shit from there all over the place?

This. I hate that Sunrise is forcing the 9 girls, 3 from each year formula.

Why was there so little SOL? They even had the whole last episode to develop the characters more.

µ's SOL was so much fun to watch.

People don't feel the need to lurk anymore

I actually really liked it. The 'recap' lasted all of three minutes and was rather poignant, and the final performance was one of the most visually beautiful things I've seen in any anime.

I wish

So Yoshiko's episode , 3rd years episode and You's episode are the best, huh.

>nico rating
>rioting
>kumamiko
This guy.

>3rd Gen
>Dead Aqours
>3rd Gen
>New Group
Is it time?

Nips have shit taste etc.

Pregnancy test shoop please.

How many of you gonna lose your shit when Maru grandma turned out to actually be You's mom?

Because a shitty stage play recap is much more important than SOL, according to the writers

You realize this is the discusion now and no matter what people actually want to discuss shitposters are going to be working overtime to redirect all conversations and subtopics back towards this at any opportunity for the next however many weeks or months right? Like if you know how dedicated shitposting and baiting works it's the perfect material. Fucking Yaraon forever providing topical material to the scum of the fanbase

>Metashitters thinking they're any better than shitposters
Top kek

How to completely ruin a fucking show for an entire forum forever in one attempt. Its unfortunately never coming back from this at least on Cred Forums full throttle shitpost central and you'll never have remotely enjoyably love live threads ever again.

No fucker. The stuff I mentioned dumbass.

>without people knowing where you are from
There you have a serious problem. Judging people? really?? that's what inmature pople do, are you that kind? You don't know me, you don't know if I got these gifs on a random site, say, a booru. You don't fucking know nothing. But you still think you so big with that argument... sigh

Problem? oh, wait, you don't know what to say, that's why you cry about little things like fucking commas.

You all put low arguments. You can't prove anything. You can't back up any stament that make you better than the so called tumblrfags.
Deal with it, you all jerks, whing because it's free

>Goddammit
Something like that

I also forgot that that was her grandma, I guess she is out of the Raibumom rankings

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

It doesn't matter where you got the gifs from, the fact that you're so cheap you'd save gifs that bad says a lot about the kind of person you are.

Chika's mom is disturbingly small. I searched Chika's height and it was only like 5'1 what the hell.

Wny are you pretending that the poll and those numbers are responsible for shitposting when it really was the poor quality of the episode itself? Are you in denial?

What went wrong this episode?

I think Chika is exceptionally tall for a rat.

MAD
A
D

Reads like an Cred Forums shitpost with all the bullshit claims. Enjoy this being forever the future topic for this show

Everything.

>There you have a serious problem. Judging people? really?
People from other websites stand out like a sore thumb. And they lack self-awareness too.
Global rule 6. Please stop posting.

Everything

The poor thread is just a reflection of the poor show quality.

>Chika rambling about dumb rehashed shit
>That cringy stage play
>Riko not pipping up about the rules for reasons
>Autism all around

Even till the end Dia's smug is a miracle of the universe

>1st years hug before the performance
>3rd years hug before the performance
>2nd years just suck Chika's dick while she makes some shitty speech
Fucking hell it's like they aren't even friends, just worshippers of God Chika

What, You?

Cause you know it is. I'm not fucking stupid and know how this all works. It wasnt the greatest finale but only the idiots are pretending to bitch this fucking hard.

Not a God damn thing. I always fucking loved it and I always fucking will.

Literally nothing.
I'm only mad they didn't sing Step! Zero to One but that's all.

I like this shot

This episode just sealed the fact that this season boiled down to sucking Chika's dick.

>The rules say they can't even get close to the stage

So why didn't they address this at all

Dia would have been so much better without that ugly "beauty mark".

Funny it wasn't until an hour ago that we were doing the whole entire show is dogshit bit

>If they explained this a bit better it would have been much better.
They make the retarded assumption of thinking their audience isn't retarded.

She looks pretty good for a woman who has had 3 kids. She has good genes like Nicomom, I bet Chika will make lots of babies

Got a problem, dumb makiposter?

No shit, an overall average show gets dragged down by a terrible finale.

I guess you missed the earlier threads were people hated it for being a literal copypaste

This really only changed around episode 9 and the threads were bearable again

S1 µ's > S1 Aquors

Uranohoshi's uniforms are quite lewd. Their shirts are so damn short that you can see a glimpse of their stomach already.

How can people who write drama for this show be so fucking terrible, it's like they never learn.

cute

This. waste too much time in that stage play
>Please come to our school everyone

lol all the love live twitters I follow are reacting warmly, if this is rioting then the two nukes really castrated japan

Or, the guy is just parroting shit from matome blogs. The "pulled a kuma miko" seems to point to him being the kind of character who fancies himself an anime scholar because he subscribes to shitkaku complex.

Holy shit check MAL reactions right now

Tumblrina dosn't know the western fanbase doesn't matter.

Because the premise itself doesn't allow for good drama since in the end they are supposed to be best friends for ever.

1/10, you are really weak at this.

>MAL

Sum it up or fuck off.

inb4 Aqours gets DQ'd in season 2

This red eyes girl is more dangerous than Nico

Best part of today's episode
>Yoha...
>Riko's different expressions after seeing chikamom
>Yohane hug
>Shiitake
Prove me wrong.

No. It means I want to goddamm save an innocent gif for goddamm enjoyment. Have fucking fun.
They're there, enjoy. That's what internet give us, fun. On Cred Forums we can have inmature shitposting, and that makes it fun: problem with that?

Don't get it. You think I come from tubmlr?? I just came from years of experience with Internet. No, hold on, I came for Google. I came for everywhere, etc.

Judging, I say it again. A flaw in humans' way of acting...

Directed: Makoto Shinkai

>lol all the love live twitters I follow are reacting warmly

pls be b8

???

>Yoha...
That was cute as fuck.

Yoshiko's mom.

Kek'd

The cutest year

No surprises there really. I've seen some mixed reviews here and there but only Cred Forums I'd melting down yet again so that tells me everything I need to know

I had no idea that Yohane's mom is rich.

Why are they double teaming Ruby?

fucking zura, this is the stuff that gets me going

>Loved it!

Cred Forums was right about their shit taste.

>MAL
>Reddit
>Tumblr

Who else are we missing lets just making a fucking shitfest party

everyone is fucking invited

>On Cred Forums we can have inmature shitposting

These girls are fertile

Did Japan launch counter missiles at North Korea?

Because yoshimaru wants to spice things up.

I think Gaia liked that episode, didn't bother to check 9gag yet

I know this will sound weird, but I'm not a twittard. I just favorite twitters of love live fanartists that I browse through to get their stuff as it saves me the hassle of having to log into pixiv and jump a couple more hurdles to get to the content.

Of course artists aren't gonna shit on the show on their official accounts you fucking idiot.

The LL tag that was trending on Twitter didn't seem particularly negative when I had a look at it

Can you read nip? Really interested.

How do I diamond mouth?

Chika's mom is literally younger than Chika

I went in expecting the episode to be bad, but it wasn't? What the hell Cred Forums

Okay, sure, the recap on stage was a little strange taken from a logical perspective, but based on Cred Forums's reaction I was expecting this episode to kill my fucking dog and it didn't come anywhere close to that

Suck a diamond cock.

Put something as hard as diamonds in your mouth so that your mouth will take the shape of it

Everyone agreed that it was fine but recap and the rule about students not getting close to the stage didn't really make sense

Other misc stuff includes:
1st years are cute
It's really sad about the 3rd years
The torch has been passed
"Haha this is awful" usually acquainted with a picture of the voting

Now that it's all over, what was your favorite moment in the show?

You don't need to pretend.

OK after watching the subs, I don't think it was that bad. The drama bit just dragged a bit that's all.

It was a good episode. Cred Forums can be weird sometimes.

This scene.

Thankfully soon Hibike S2 will air to show LL how to properly make anime about girl collectives persuing their dreams.

It was okay, not spectacular for an ending and the bad parts just stood out. Really felt like it was missing something.

Sunshine was better by miles.

That one moment where Yohane was sexy.

They didn't have any episode 12 drama so they had to fill it with some sort of Gainax style play. Thankfully the show didn't end with all the girls clapping for Chika.

Good genes man, Chika is confirmed for top breeding material. Until we find out what Mari's mom looks like

Chika-mama, give me your daughter's hand in marriage. We will have a beautiful ceremony in Tokyo and everyone will be invited including You.

It wasn't very good. Maybe next season will be better.

First years carried the whole show on their little shoulders.

In both cases Jukki Hanada is responsible for the script, also Hibike is adaptation.

RIKOOOO

I'm sure KyoAni will find a way.

Try the Japanese one, plenty of people disappointed or confused there.

Taste test scene from ep 10

It was the number one trending hashtag too and everyone in it was rather positive.

Calm down dude.

Yes. So far it's just people commenting on the episode.Though, to be fair, only the lowest of niwaka really shit on something hard way without any niceties.

I enjoyed the SoL parts, but as usual, the drama was shit most of the time.

I hope they'll change the writers for s2, they probably won't though.

Also one of the best episodes.

Why aren't the Chika sisters raibus?

Zura being scouted.

Grannies

the most negative thing on the live feed that I'm seeing here is one tweet that says it felt a little rushed

>niwaka
Now there's a word I haven't seen in forever

There's a special place in hell for Riko.

I am glad we are ending during summer vacation. We have had what 4 out of 13 episodes in summer. We now have a long way to go for next season.

Shut up You

cheeky cunt

Gorespammer tries to hide himself knowing hes banned for life and only occasionally lets it slip

If they really wanted next season is going to be fall and S3 will be winter with the movie being graduation.

With over five hundred doujin circles having participated in a love live exclusive event just a couple of days ago, I sincerely doubt that.

I hated the episode but that complain is stupid

Yoshiko pls, don't name your bed like that.

Japanese twitter live feed is pretty positive too. Not sure who to trust anymore.

Is LL done for good now?

The season was .. pointless? It wasnt even about idols- they performed like once and only had single or two songs no one cared about.

Gief WUG season 2! now never since Yamakan left Ordet and WUG management

>our life as school idoru begins here and now, let's start over our love raibu no monogatari from zero!

Muse S2 > Aqours S1 > Muse S1

Odd considering how fickle they are

Enter The Second Circle!

Would you?

Chika!

Maybe.

Nocomom still best.

She has the genes of a goddess, of course I would.

>Nocomom
Dumbass Niggofag

you are cute umi don't ruin it

The episode was actually ok. I watched the live raw awhile ago but only got on the middle of their play so I thought that it was kinda lame but I changed my mind after subs came out. Poured some tears especially on Yoshiko's scene, wasn't expecting that from her.

The rule about the stadium's intriguing all right, it shouldn't have been mentioned that they can't get close to the stage. Or maybe the place where they stood were still a 'safe' spot as there were some non-blue lightsticks which where in that area.

You mean Burd's mom.

what a let down

New thread

I though it was good at first but when I went back and thought about it I feel like it was a bit ridiculous. Felt rushed and like an overly long Chika speech. The play was cute but I don't know how they were allowed to do that? Don't they have time limits to preform? The other girls wanting to sing with them seemed promising but then NOPE they can't. Thanks Riko, jesus christ why? What was even the point of that? Felt like padding in an episode that was already stretched thin.

She gave birth to these 2 miracles.
wouldn't mind making a 3rd jewel

>shitposting general
Meh.

>chika wants everyone to shine
>writers have no idea what to do

It's not that I hate it, it was just kinda meh. A lot of things thrown there for no good reason

The snark is annoying

>after the final ep of Kuma Miko
what happened, and why?

Basically the writer did his own thing and fucked up.

When will Musefags leave our threads alone?

ok, thank you

LLS2 > Sunshine S1 > LLS1