Drifters

Another isekai anime, this looks edgy isekai
also isekai boom is destroying the anime?

>he doesn't like edgyshit

Get a load of this guy.

Drifters started before isekai got popular you dumb fuck.

But gets the adaptation when isekai animes are popular, faggot

>only anime i'm looking forward to

I'll check it out. Might be the only new anime other than JoJo:DIU I watch from this year. I'll read the manga in a few as well.
However, I don't think it can beat this for isekai anime.

is adolf hitler in this?

>samurai adolf hitler

>before isekai
Uhhh, no? Go check when the isekai LNs were out faggot. Drifters started in 2009.

Also Hellsing was kind of garbage because it was bullshit through and through BUT it was fucking cool despite not making any sense.
Drifters is just flat out boring bullshit.

There's a reason why you never hear people talking about the manga.

Isekai isn't killing anime, but it's killing the lower tier WN ecology that is responsible for producing LN and manga adaptations, which in turn feed anime.

However there's still plenty of original anime and non-WN based LN and manga to adapt.

This. Please post this in every bait thread on the board ever. Because I think people eventually start believing this shit.

He is in a way.

At the start the mcs fight against an empire that has oppresed all the non human races of the area, and when one of it's top generals refers to the leader that founded said empire some centuries ago it turns out it was Hitler.

I'm glad for the anime because Drifters was always something I was meaning to check out and now it seems I just have to wait for it to come to me. Not so sure how I feel about the premise though, but we'll see.

I just hope the trap archer doesn't attract too many annoying fags. He's looks really cute, but no matter what, trap characters just encourage shitposting.

Should have made her a girl.

Blame the mangaka and his hiatuses + 10 pages a month when not in Hiatus.

He was the founder of the human empire. He died ages ago from taking his own life.

>Hitler oppressed anyone

Not the point, retard. The fundamental writing is still exactly the same, that's all that matters.
>before isekai got popular
>got popular
Holy shit learn how to read you braindead cocksucker. Isekai as a genre was nowhere even close to being as popular back in 2009 as it is now.

Looks like it's gonna be crazy.

This isn't one of those faggoty Fate/stay bullshits where the writer says "I know it is historically proven that this figure was a large, hairy brown man, but let's make him a pale, sixty pound loli dressed like a magical stripper with a glowing sword the size of a billboard because anime. Truly I am a genius of character design." Nobody's gender is getting changed here just because sluts sell, that's not Hirano's style.

Sticking random guys from the past into a fantasy world is a better idea than random NEET's at least.

This is correct. At least they are proven capable warriors, not some highschool scrub.

No, isekai is a great premise with a lot of potential, 90% of it is shit like everything else

Watch the OVA
its gud

I don't think anyone's falling for your bait given you posted fuccboi.

Here I was thinking I had nothing to look forward to next season

Drifters is nothing like other Isekai. Its grotesque action and Samurai vs Vikings vs Cowboy type of mastrubatory fantasy and what makes it so good.

That, and that the characters actually are unique and appealing. It has probably the best Samurai character in anime, proper Kamikaze pilot, best Oda Nobunaga, and other historical figures.

In short, it`ll be a blast.

Will this be the savior or anime?

It doesn't look edgy at all stop misusing that word

Anime was in the works for hell long, before Isekai anime boom. it just got delayed as fuck - before Gate, before even Outbreak Company

No it will be the deconstruction of isekai

How is it a deconstruction? You know deconstruction doesn't mean "good"

This is by the same guy that created Hellsing right?
If so that means this has a lot of potential of being AOTY.

Backwards