twitter.com/feel_feel/status/779730763604303872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GodAni

>It's another I watched Re:zero so now I like whitefox thread

Kyoani

Bones

White Fox because of Katanagatari and S;G

Fuck off.

Friendly reminder that White Fox fucked this anime over and cucked it out if a second season even though it sold well.

Madhouse

Is it cheating if I just say Sunrise?

2 more years faggot

I love how newfags are all like "believe in White Fox, they'll give us a second season!" when White Fox said "the sequel is in the novels" right after the anime ended.

Depends on what Era of Sunrise you like. Because if you like 2005 onwards Sunrise you're the cancer killing the world.
Trigger

Purogressivu Animacion Worksu

Trigger may or may not go up a lot on my list depending on how LWA TV ends up.

>All these posts that are seething at the mere mention of White Fox

Looks like we've made it lads

Dogakobo

I don't know that I could pick a single favorite era of Sunrise. I like stuff from Zambot and the original Gundam all the way to up to Horizon and Love Live.

Shaft, but I like most studios as long as they create something I enjoy

White Fox weren't the ones to make that ad, though. That was Kadokawa.

Even worse then.

Anything from Green Bunny is acceptable for most kids (and adults that are kids at heart). Compelling story lines and superior animation make anything from this studio a must watch!

Heartily endorsed.

This. They came outta nowhere to give me some of my favorite shows in the past couple of years.
Though I might still like Kyoani more. It's kinda neck and neck now.

I wish Shaft would make more fun little comedies like Arakawa, Pani Poni Dash and SoreMachi. I can't really think of anything else that memorable post Madoka.

Shinbo's style works great for comedy in my opinion.

BONES, though honestly I'm only saying that because I was really impressed by everything they made this year. I try not to pick favorites, I love them all as equally as I can. Every studio has ups and downs.

Though I won't like Goldblum posting never fails to make me giggle. Its been five years and I still can't get over the fact Jeff Goldblum is synonymous here with Kyoani.

I don't know if I'd want something like PPD again.

That only worked so well back then because team Shinbo was still a thing.

There's so many different versions of him now it's great

I just woke up and I've already seen autism.

Half of me wants us to attribute every studio to something as ridiculous as a Hollywood actor or single image beyond their logo, but the other half of me wants the memes to end. Its a complicated feeling. Clever Kyoani edits will always be accepted though.

I'd go with BONES or WIT
Anything that makes an amazing 1:1 adaption.
You can shit all over Owari/Shingeki, I don't give a fuck. But you can't look at what they adapted from and say it wasn't fuckin jaw dropping.

Thank you White Fox for making S;G and Katanaga. Otherwise you are trash-tier.

Brain's Base

I'd be tempted to agree with you, but I feel like for every show they make I love there's one that I despised. Like I'm loving Cheer Boys and think I'm gonna enjoy the fujo show next season, but I dropped Endride like a load of bricks and Servamp looked so bland I didn't bother picking it up.

ITT not knowing difference between anime studio and Kadokawa.

Sunrise.
No other studio can compete.

Studio FEEL

Dogakobo, though Feel is really getting a special place on my heart this year.
>Dagashi
>Gyaruko-chan
>Konobi

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is Brain Base's, and Dogakobo is a stagnant as shit studio that literally only does cute girls doing cute things anime and other than having decent animation they do not stand out in any other way, except maybe Love Lab.

>Brain Base's
Brain's Base's*

Amaburi had some of the best edits.

I feel that Dogakobo is gaining traction on Cred Forums only because KyoAni has left the CGDCT scene for too long. Nobody has made anything as memorable as Keion. I can't wait for the next Kyoani CGDCT show.

Don't count on them making another CGDCT show. They are sliding into more serious territory.

Serious on TV doesn't sell and they are still a for profit company.

That's why we lesbian lewd now.

Kyoani.
Madhouse.
Godakobo.

You posted it OP

Since they are on top of production committees now they'll always profit.

Spümtwo

Sunrise studio 8

UFOTABLE

>Every studio has ups and downs.

Even A-1?

My favorite anime is by White Fox (Gochiusa), but my studiofu is 3hz.

I hope they can make a show that sells well someday.

>My favorite anime is Gochiusa moesh*t trash
Kill yourself my man.

Silver Link, of course

It has a good plot.

My nigga.

Occultic;Nine looks like it will be quite polished.

Rize is perfect.

that's Brain Base, Dogakobo does garbage like Umaru

This

People harp on about how amazing Dogakobo is, but they conveniently forget that
>GJ-bu
>Mikakunin
>Umaru
were all trash. New Game was also pretty shit.

KyoAni.

Good, the LN ended up shit after that anyway.

Eh, Dogakobo has lots more meh titles like Luck & Logic and Mikagura School Suite.

I think in general Dogaboko is pretty overrated for how much people harp about it being the new PA Works/Kyoani

Pierrot

>no j.c.staff
Heresy.

>J.C.Trash

You, I like you.

:^)

I'm absolutely serious.
I haven't watched any of their ecchi shows, but all of their mecha shows are gold.

Wow, two of the most interesting and entertaining anime ever created. Seriously though, PA works is not bad.

This would've been better if the siblings fugged and the sick lesbian died cause she was a shit

GodAni no doubt.

Have warm feelings for Godakobo, PA Works too.

JC Staff and Sunrise being respected veterans.

I honestly didn't even watch it, I just heard it was utter garbage from Cred Forums.

Used to be great, best studio to adapt LNs. But no longer and since quite a while. Dead studio that only makes fujoshit now.

Best people of it left to Shuka, but Shuka`s problem they have zero budget.

I cant name the best, but can easily name the worst - Manglobe. So glad they are dead.

Dogakobo
Kyoani has some good shows, but KnK was mediocre and musaigen dropped the ball.

Retard newfags praise WhiteFox or WIT.

Matured people with taste and knowledge look from the "new" generation of studios to: Kinema Citrus

Amagi Brilliant Park was kinda shitty too.

is it cheating to pick Ghibli?

DEEN

WIT

Amagi was fun. OST was nice too

kill yourself.

I can't think of a TV series they were involved with besides Ronja the Bandit's Daughter. I mean I guess it's not cheating but they only make big budget movies so it's not really fair.

Aside from Ghibli, Gainax and Kyoani, I don't have a favourite studio because that's stupid.

GJ-Bu is what made me truly love Dogakobo.
Loved Mikakunin too, also mainly how well and with how much love Dogakobo adapted it, the story was rather meh.
Umaru was great, too bad it got Dogakobo B-team treatment unlike the higher budget Sansha Sanyu and New Game, it deserved it more.

maybe other studios should consider making good movies instead?

No, not really. Dogakobo hailed as new "KyoAni', because of with how much love they animate their cute girls - its evidently seen, as opposed to lifeless no fucks given adaptations of others. Thats what they have in common with KyoAni.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSbSzrLffew

>>>/plebddit/

madhouse-pierrot

I know they're fucking shit but SL is my guilty pleasure pet studio.

Trigger

lol why?

Dogakobo of course.

Studio WIT, WhiteFox and Shaft.

This is great, how have I never seen it before?

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

>bones
>good
Bones is eternally doomed to mediocority studio that is always one stap away from greatness. Should have stayed with Sunrise.

bones sucks, you can't even name 50 good shows from them

Theres difference between GREAT and Bones. For example Madhouse, despite amount of shit shows they made - crossed the border to GREAT territory on many occasions and truly deserve to be called so.

Same with Sunrise or Production IG.

Bones on other hand, is a fancy tryhard that does its best but its best is not enougth. Nowadays WIT is like that too.

I'll never forgive BONES for DtB S2 and the ending to that one show with the RUN AWAY opening by the Boom Boom Satellites.

>hating on tari tari
Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

> ending to that one show with the RUN AWAY opening by the Boom Boom Satellites.
Fucking this. Last 2 eps of bounen no xamdou was AWFUL.

Wrong opinion.

I literally had no idea what the fuck was even going on by the end.

Old Gaianx/Trigger

No u.

E7 was pretty much perfect though, too bad they pissed on that with everything else in the series.

But why?

3Hz

KonoSuba

Rakugo

Sakamoto

DEEN 2016 was excellent

Those could be handled even better by many other studios though
Like Konosuba, they skipped Wiz intro and only gave it 10 episodes

I G

bad
watchable
bad

tonkatsu DJ agetarou was alright too

I'm a slutty lover of Prodiction I.G

When they animate a series well I praise them constantly and when they animate something poorly I just pretend that I never saw it.

I think E7 started to suck when they dropped the surfing robots premise and went to aliens.

Kinema Citrus

ghibli, toei, tms, kyoto animation

Production IG

WIDE
I
D
E

Trigger/Gainax. I can't help it. It catters to my godawful taste. Altough Bones is that far from them.

It was always about both, go rewatch it and you'll see how deliberate it all is. Plus, by the end it was more about war and refugees than aliens anyway, the aliens just were in-part a cause of both. This was how they tried to create some sympathy for Dewey, by bringing up the topic and having all of humanity be a refugee species that returned to a planet that was totally different from the one in their stories. This was also a bit rushed, though if my memory serves me right it was better paced in the manga.

The biggest flaw I can think of is that the last two episodes were rushed (and arguably, so was a lot of the fourth cour), and OP 3 was lazily made.

>only gave it 10 episodes
Blame Kadokawa.

There's probably not a single series where they haven't laid their hands on even for just in-betweening.

I wouldn't be surprised if KyoAni asks for their help every once in a while. Every other animation studio does.

All those shows are funny and cute. What's your problem?

colorido or production ig

They were so good I even bought the merchandise.

>ctrl-f
>"Shaft"
>3 results
What happened?

Who?

Anything by Kyotoma would be a guaranteed watch for me.

I'm a SHAFT-fag, sue me.

>I'm a SHAFT-fag, sue me.
But you haven't done anything wrong.

twitter.com/feel_feel/status/779730763604303872

Ufotable

Good to see that the SilverLink meme is pretty much dead. I'm kind of surprised by how much of an impact making one thread calling them out had on Cred Forums.

WIT Studio

Manglobe. Oh wait.

SL, I guess.