Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

>Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya! As Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion appear on the field, Yuya sports a demonic expression on his face!

I wonder what they mean by "something abnormal"?...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTB1ZRe4_Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzwyLcDk_s
youtube.com/watch?v=-OchYpd1Z44
youtube.com/watch?v=qXi3MbVL8nQ
youtu.be/jxaWEZVN-A0
m.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/54axun/this_is_how_far_arcv_has_fallen/
imgur.com/PhPg2kc
hollywoodreporter.com/news/japan-box-office-zootopia-opens-887265
darkatemnofansuboficial.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/clip-yugi-vs-kaiba-dark-side-of-dimensions-sub-espanol/
youtube.com/watch?v=KrXfE3h09_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6vFN2rhr998
exhentai.org/g/979863/74e2c489cd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks.

My heart is beating.

When will Keikakuman duel again?

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
(The Blazing Dragon)
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Summary:
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya! As Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion appear on the field, Yuya sports a demonic expression on his face!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri
Yuto
Yugo
Hiiragi Yuzu/Serena
Kurosaki Ruri
Kurosaki Shun
Shiun’in Sora
Narrator
Akaba Leo
Doctor
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Storyboard: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Animation Director(s): 蛯名秀和 || EBINA Hidekazu

>Yuzu

>Yuya
>Yuri
>Yuto
>Yugo
>>>>>>>Yuzu

I ship YuzuxKaiba.

That's way beyond tumblr tier

Top 10 worst nico ratings of all time:

1. Arc-V 122 - 6.1%
2. BTOOOM 6 - 7.6%
3. Arc-V 121 - 8.8%
4. Arc-V 118 - 10.3%
5. Arc-V 19 - 13.6%
6. Arc-V 120 - 13.8%
7. Arc-V 123 - 14.6%
8. Kumamiko last episode - 16.1%
9. Valvrave last episode - 18%
10. Arc-V 119 - 19.2%

GURORI ON JI ACADEMIA. ALL HEIL ONO AND KAMISHIRO.

Meanwhile DSoD is currently getting a 4DX screening and giving this out again as a promo.

>Asuka gets carded

Wew time to drop this show

Updated Summer 2016 anime rankings for this week.

>Shiun’in Sora

Oh boy I can't wait to see Yuri wrecking this boipussy.

>that slow realization the only reason we're getting a sixth series is because DSoD unfucked how badly Arc-V is performing

>Yugioh losing to Vanguard and even fucking Duel Masters

Looks like Vanguard finally hit its stride

t. 2ch

>5ds and Arc-V were directed by Ono
>both had great starts but went downhill as it went on
So when's the Arc Cradle arc of Arc-V and then the moderately satisfying end so we can get Series Six?

So far Yuri is and acts exactly the way i have always wanted. Now all thats left is for him to beat Sora, Yugo and maybe Edo and i'll be completely satisfied with his character. Then Yuya can come an Egao him to death i won't care.

He likes em Moku's age.

Not surprising. Original > All else.

Yuri is great,but apparently, people still hate him for 'carding' their 'GX waifu'.

Meh.

He's gay for Atem.

Nothing against RinxJose

Have we been confirmed for another series after Arc V?

We haven't, but who cares? DSoD still saved the franchise even though there's no evidence of that.
Kaz is a fucking genius.

I'm surprised they could get so mad when the nails and coffin were prepared the instant the match up was announced. Is 2ch just willfully ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTB1ZRe4_Yc

It's still incredibly popular even after being out of theaters for a few months. Sold out shows pretty much everywhere this weekend. Alternative also being a promo is bringing a lot of men in too. I wonder if they will expand the number of theaters to hit the 1 billion yen mark.

The arc cradle was in reiji office ceiling in the standard arc.

Well,back then some of them still had delusional hopes of Asuka winning.

Most likely. It's in the top 5 profitable TV Tokyo anime properties this past year. Although the point of contention is how much of that money came from Arc-V and how much came from DSOD which could influence what the next series will be like.

Cringe.

Are we posting old videos again?
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzwyLcDk_s

Almost like they expected the nostalgia wanking series to nostalgia wank

meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=-OchYpd1Z44

I miss when the Japs would say that Shun was saying, "DO IT!" instead of "Ruri!"

I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN
AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS
AND WITH NIP REACTIONS TOO
youtube.com/watch?v=qXi3MbVL8nQ

I'm not against age gaps but there comes a time when a guy is just too old.

It gave the wrong kind of nostalgia wanking.
Jack should have done more than sit in his chair and Crow should have never been given all that screentime which should have gone to other characrers.
Edo and Asuka were bad picks from Ryo, Manjome, Johan, Austin, Jim and even Chronos could be better.
Kaito should have had another cameo with him so he would have to share screentime with instead of getting it all to himself and taking out so many characters.

No that's just obsessive rivalry.

Are Yuto and Shun the only characters they like?

What the fuck

They're the only characters they use for their memes so yes

1) Yuzu shouts Yuya's name in her cell.
2) Undergoing brainwashing.
3) Interrupts the duel.

These are the possible reasons on to why she's voiced. 1 and 2 seem likely.

The only memorable things about GX Asuka were her giant tits and her short temper.

Bracelet-kun teleports to the location of the duel using Ruri and Serena's bracelets

So there's nothing memorable about Yuzu either

Asuka and Edo were fine choices, just handled less than admirably. There's no proof that other choices would have been handled better or worse.

Asuka was a shit choice, especially since there were far better characters from GX to choose from.

Yeah man,Sho should have been the one

you mean Sho "abandon your friends" marufuji.

What kind of retard actually thought Asuka could win.

Sho who?

Sho wouldn't be able to do shit in this show, Vehicroids are unsalvagabley bad.

The guy who abandoned Judai once he became an obelisk blue

I actually tried to ran them back in 07,the ONLY time i ever won was against a Cyberdragon deck

Back to Cyber Jinzos I guess

Well, it's fair to say that the BB arc pretty much destroyed Arc-V's credibility(if it wasn't damaged enough already).

>the Japs
>literally one guy

WHO?

92 destroyed it's credibility

BB just made sure there was no coming back.

Cyrus?

Im sorry who?

Anyone got OUR Shun's edit?

Looks like BB killed more than just a ninja and a Crow

For real,tho, who the hell thought BB deserved 5 episodes? 5 episodes of him bodying everyone, playing broken as shit cards, and he's beaten by Splatoon? They don't even give us the dignity of having Yuya finish it with a new synchro or fusion or xyz? Just a shitty spell card that will never see print?

>92 destroyed it's credibility
Well, it started to damaged a lot but there was still potential to make up for that at that time until the rushness that was the XYZ arc, poor decisions in this Fusion and the unneeded "filler" arc of BB.

>New synchro

What?

Both of Yuya's partners in that duel were synchro users, it would of been fitting for him to synchro summon as well but he didn't, I don't think he even did anything in that duel other than shill shitty performapals and dodge attacks and burn effects with action cards.

Jack(serves as 1/2 of Gon's walking stick) and Crow(Idiot of that breaking a persons Duel disk is saving them rather than come up with a plan) were incredibly meaningless.

There was a time when Yuzu almost got more spotlight than Yuya.

Those were the good times when both Yuya and Yuzu were my favorite characters respectively as well as having an actual working relationship compared to the crap that's happening now.

Fuck I miss Yuto's old hairstyle

I miss Masumi

Yuzu carried the show Yuya was complete shit

The main problem with Yuri's character was that it had a ton of potential and have so many opportunities but the writers literally took the lazy way and constantly made him a running gag that has him shown whenever it involves Yuzu until now. The whole VA excuse would not work because he's literally the same one as Yuya's.

>Magazine saying Yuzu is his key person
I want to go back.

>tfw Yuzu sacrificed her badass attitude back in standard for Serena, the Lancers and for Reiji to not look like an incompetent asshole only for them to be a shitty team overall, Serena causing way more harm than good and showing Reiji's the worst leader ever.

>Serena got pendulums

I'm kek'ing to this day.

>Yuzu carried the show
>little miss plot cockblock

>Masumi starting out as a bully but ended up with Yuzu becoming her friend so hard she gave her a yuri flower card.

>People expecting Yuzu and Serena to fight, Yuzu gets through to her with words and even helps her out by luring her captors away from her.

I miss pre synchro Yuzu so much. Did the writers just leave around that time, because holy shit did Yuzu take a downgrade. The most we got from her is her duel with enjoy driving Yuya to tears and Yuya's letter driving her to tears.

Yuya's duels and conflict were awful whereas everything going on with Yuzu was interesting like Yuto

That was Yuya back then and in 92 Yuzu did ironically in the first 5 minutes.

From what I heard one of the main writer's left or was replaced earlier.

Yuya did it first though

She went to shit after her rematch with Masumi, with a few good moments here and there.

>Yuya vs Sawatari 2 ends with Yuya actually respecting the guy

>They barely interact, they never duel each other again, Swatari's a clown to amuse us and now because for some ungodly reason, the writers broke his disk so he can't shill yet left him uncarded so he can be more useless with his "comedy".

I'm still mad that Mieru didn't get to be a main cast member, she was obviously popular enough to appear in the second opening and stay longer, was it her VA expense or did somebody tell the writers that rituals aren't to be shilled?

All she had to do was take off her bracelet, see isn't hard is it? I wouldn't be surprised if Hitotsuni gets cockblocked.

And all Yuya had to do was not appear when Yuto was explaining shit

>I'm still mad that Mieru didn't get to be a main cast member, she was obviously popular enough to appear in the second opening and stay longer, was it her VA expense or did somebody tell the writers that rituals aren't to be shilled?

Based on how shitty the Lancers are, I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of it. Her, Masumi and Yaiba actually were pretty lucky they weren't ruined anymore compared to the them.

>please don't come
That sounds more stupid.

>Reminder if Yuya came out of nowhere when Yuto was about to talk to Yuto back in 24, he probably would have gotten just as much hate as Yuzu has from 92.

He conveniently appeared every time Yuto appeared. Yuya was the one who stalled the plot in the beginning

Can we skip this week already? I can't contain my hype for 125 and 126, even if it does somehow turn out disappointing.

You're acting as if he knew Yuto was there, while Yuzu could've just taken off her bracelet after it triggering so many times.

Come on,user, at least join up with the phantom knight bros who are hoping Yuto shills a rank four or uses Requiem.

Phantom Knights are awful without Burning Abyss. Sorry, I'd rather we get some plot or what's left of it.

>it was Yuya
No bracelet=plot developments.
Literally all she did was watch people do stuff then when it looked like it'd get interesting she'd teleport people away.

>Hey Yuzu take off your bracelet so edge incarnate can possess your boyfriend
Take a moment to see how stupid it is for her to do that

>Phantom Knights are awful

What the fuck did you just say?

Yuya's going to ruin by forcing Egao World

You know it's true.
You need supplementary shit like Speedroids, Pendulums, Quantals or Burning Abyss to make that deck work.

That's the point, we didn't know the Yuu's could fuse at that time.

They are.

You bastard.

Bitch I will come over there and smack you silly.

Now that Ep 122 and 123 are available in 720p. Can we expect Mono to sub them this week? Will the Raws come back to normal for tomorrows episode?

you could also say you need PK to make BA better

Look on the bright side, they're not unplayable crap like Predator Plants.

Why did you post a picture of a sidewalk?

They're actually really impressive if you consider how little they've been shilled

Well, that can be explained as: the person who wrote ALL of HER AND GON's EPS left the show with Yuzu/Masumi II being his final ep.

I would think so

>Yuri's deck is Ancient Gears or Predator Plants
>Yuto's deck is Phantom Knights
>Yugo's deck is Speedroids
What is Yuya's deck supposed to be
Performapals, Odd-eyes or Magicians?

Isn't that just fine? Loads of decks across the game's history have only been good by combining them with other engines.

A mix of the three.

odd-eyes performagicians

Back in Standard, they knew when was the right time to use Bracelet power and know not to use it. Examples like 21, 24, 36-37 and 47 were good examples. Afterwards it undeniably became a fucking running gag with the poor execution of 92 and the constant damage of both Yuri and Yuzu's character. We also barely knew what the other girls bracelets do besides blinking(if they even have any).

Perfomapals. Shame of the lack support for Magicians recently, they mesh with Odd Eyes ALOT better.

Odd-Eyes Performapals Magician.

Dark Magician.

When are we going to see Performapal Odd Eyes Magician?

>they mesh with Odd Eyes ALOT better.
Pendulum Magicians were meant to be splashable but it got out of hand so Insight and Pendulum Call got hit.
Perfomapals are literally meant to combine with Odd-eyes with how they can modify attack so REACTION FORCE hits a lot harder and they even have a field spell to summon the guy once you get 4 Pals out.

Can't wait fir Yuri to card Yugo! Also anime and manga are different universes unless proven otherwise.

>Can't wait fir Yuri to card Yugo!
Not happening.

Yuto, why even bother playing a card game when you can just punch everyone in the gut and get better results?

I think we already have a Odd eyes perfomapal.

It's to easy for him but seriously Yuto is like superman with how easily he subdued Shun

In terms of bringing it out, definitely. Although, if we're talking about buffs and stats increasing, Perfomapals works way better.

Reaction Force is Odd Eyes pendulum effect. it doesn't have a name for it's double battle damage effect either.

And Shun is Superman enough on his own. How OP would Yuto and Shun's offspring be?

>Quantals

>Are you going to get in my way?! Then I'll defeat you,too!
>Punch, hauls Shun over his shoulder and fucks off like this shit happens all the time.

That will never not be hilarious to me, especially with how it played out in the dub.

Yugo can't get carded since he and Yuri will have to fuse with Yuya and Yuto.

so basically an orgy?

He really did make it seem that way. It's one of the reasons I want Xyz flashbacks

Yuto and Shun should go back to the battle shounen they came from

>Quad 4s
>Dub!Yuzu calling it a freaky foursome
Confirmed

all

I'd pay to see that spin-off series.

I honestly wish Yuto got to take Sora on in a full duel, it seemed like the narrative implied that Yuto was much much stronger than Shun, the only thing that held him back was how he didn't really want to hurt people and it showed with how he could of easily OTK'd Sora, even when Sora was being a dick and baiting him about Ruri, Yuto still held back on him.

I can't believe someone actually thought Ruriraptors were a good idea. Here's to hoping Edgeplant shills some cool Phantom Knights.

>Raidraptors 8 xyz
>Still suck and barely win
>Phantom Knights, 1 Xyz backed up by 2 dragons
>Higher win rate and field wipe

Yeah, killing Yuto off early was such a dumb move

>Inb4 preview for 125 shows Ruri and Serena screaming

I'm not talking about Shun's deck, I'm talking about Ruri's R1 trash we wasted an episode on.

So why isn't Rin voiced? I thought that she was with the doctor. Also this makes me think that Bracelet-Kun is going to go full on crazy.

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DUSTY ROBE

That episode is going to get shit ratings unless they actually card Serena and Ruri.

So from left to right:
Yuzu - Selena - Rin - Ruri

But they are all canonically the same..

It might not be good, but probably not
>80% of viewers HATED IT
bad, because the Yuus and Ruris are seemingly doing something. As long as there's not another b8 and switch as bad as 92.

How 123 c(sh)ould have ended.

FUCK YES! MORE!

>Serena wanted to bring Yuzu home almost as much as Yuya
>Ends up betraying her and personally handing her over to academia to be brainwashed
>Is about go get Hitsu ni'd by the guy who made her interested in Entame dueling.
>Her Yu is a crazy psychopath with a carding fetish

Then you remember how sad Yuto looked back in Standard when he said "I don't want to hurt you anymore." When he was thinking about Ruri.

Being Serena is suffering

Post duels with positive vibrations
youtu.be/jxaWEZVN-A0

And Yuri brings Suffering,now kiss

I actually wanted Asuka to kiss Yuri and absorb him into her breasts (just like how Hajime did to Katze in 'Gatchaman Crowds').

Would you shut the fuck up already? I swear man, every damn thread. I'd rather have the blazblue user back. Fuck you and your social commentary starting big boobed mary sue show. Just admit you like the concept of boobie vore and fuck off to /h/ or something, you degenerate.

>Then you remember how sad Yuto looked back in Standard when he said "I don't want to hurt you anymore." When he was thinking about Ruri.

Kek he's going to do it again, can Yuto do anything right?

Technically it's not him, more like a demon.

I kinda understand the 2ch rage towards Asuka's carding

She was a pointless character. No point in her being in the show at all she got two duels and died.

>Two duels
>one against literal no-names with a completely garbage archetype that will never be printed even in Dragons of Legend 47.
>The other against one of the biggest let-downs of the series.
A true Jobber to the end. Also her support is stupid overpriced and is honestly better in other Ritual decks anyway, contributing further to the "GX Engine" meme.

It's Yuya's fault though

No.

>EBINA

Rape faces incoming.

She would have beat Shun if she didn't let him win.

Damn

m.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/54axun/this_is_how_far_arcv_has_fallen/

>reddit

Anyone have a good stream for tonight's episode? Voices of Cringe is cancer.

yeah but I'm not going to share with you

Look in the archive

Slifertheskydragon on Twitch should work, it's still a tumblr stream but from what I've seen its fine.

Found it, thanks.

Because I wake up at 4am to get ready for work anyway, I'll do this now.

Phantom Knights,Phantom Knights, Phantom Knights! I want some Phantom Knights! a rank 6 to be exact, Dark Rebellion and Requiem are fine for ranks 4 and 5, we need a rank 6.

Please explain to me how the hell you're going to make a Rank 6 in a deck that has only Lv 3/Lv 4 monsters.

And no, Launch doesn't count, even if it IS searchable.

next episode Yuto will obviously debut a rank up magic that lets him summon a monster with double the rank of the original one

;)

In seriousness a new PK that did this would also work. It'd still be pretty fucking silly, though. I'd be happy with a new rank 4.

I know my hopes will just be stepped on when all he does is use Fragile and Cloven to make Rebellion though.

>R6
How about we get some more main deck monsters and R3/4s before we start demanding stuff like that?

Most of the posts are saying that Arc-V doesn't really deserve these ratings. Which is both right and wrong.
Quality-wise, it's not *that* bad even though it could be much better. But the writers have been cockblocking the plot for too long and the Japs' frustration is understable.

I came here because Nico Nico says this is the worst show of all time

Can someone tell me what's so bad about it?

I think Yuzu vs Berserk Yuya may actually happen.

>I came here
>Poster didn't go up
Fuck off.

They killed off the best character really early and it all went downhill from there. Also the main protaginist is the worst one so far

Arc-V's days are fairly numbered. We don't know the specific number, but we know that come next Spring we'll be on a new MC with a new mechanic and a new series unless the Arc-VI memes come true, which I doubt.

We shouldn't be wasting 5 episodes of a show with less than 40 episodes left on something that is going to have almost no bearing on the long term plot. That is over 10% of the remainder of the show's run dedicated to something that has almost nothing to do with the last 90%.
>but we had to trim down the Lancers!
We could've done that with one-episode duels that allowed them to showcase those specific duelists. As much as I want him to get a real duel, Shingo could've also been given the boot in some offscreen accident. Even doing nothing but focusing hard on those duels, we still could've had an extra 2 episodes to work with (assuming that Gon still got his Benkei moment with Yuya).

"Hiiragi Girl I've made a horrible mistake. Apparently Yuri is... evil. Shocking, I know. In any event the brain parasites can wait, we need to deal with the DRAGONS. If you're a good girl I'll let you have TWO brain parasites later."

Why would Arc-VI be a thing when this is getting worse reception than even 5Ds? Its reception is so bad that even casual Japanese anime fans who would never watch something like Arc-V are noticing. It's so bad that it occupies 7/10 spots on worst rated episodes of all time. Unless they make a DSOD 2 alongside it they'll just kill the franchise with more Arc-V.

Show showed great promise in the first arc only for the director to go on a self masturbatory streak of his previous work for the second one while almost every character but the MC are shafted. Then when the plot finally appears he cockblocks the viewers and goes on to an even worse arc where all characters but the MC are shafted, the MC is turned into a brainwashing Jesus and with less than 40 episodes to the end, new and insignificant characters are introduced and the main plot has only just begun appearing.

This happens every time something gets extended beyond its usual scope, though.

Zexal didn't seem to get a bad reception throughout its whole run.

Even when Shark did a complete 180?

>Implying they'll need to duel
Yuzu's soothing gentle voice, will be enough to calm down Yuya.

Then why was Xyz a rushed shitfest when Synchro was an necessarily long drag? Fusion so far isnt great either.

ZeXal didn't start as a 2-year project then suddenly get an extra year 6 months in.

Probably because Konami was willing to give an extra year but not willing to pay their writers to actually try.

Spending money for the sake of a better product has never been Konami's strong suit.

Faggot

>the ONLY time i ever won was against a Cyberdragon deck
That's pretty funny, actually.

Well I'm not really sure since it was so long ago but Zexal was never on nico nico so other than TV ratings we can't really tell exactly how reception was. However, the TV ratings stayed very consistent compared to 5Ds that initially grabbed those from GX but lost them soon after. They were also higher than 5Ds too.

Why couldn't Shun have learn from Shark how to properly treat your kawaii imouto?

Hope they still bring him back. We're probably getting one more legacy character. We might find out in the new OP or this week's weekly jump.

Because he was too busy being an edgelord than being an actually brother to learn a damn thing.

That would be neat if I could get the Shun/Yuto vs. Kaito/Shark Overlayfest I always wanted.

Out of the all of Yu, who has the cutest dragon?

Pegasus.

Odd-Eyes because it looks like a chicken.

I don't think Shark's a good role model in this case. Rio died on him like four times. He even adopted a loli version of her, just so she could die on him.

This:

Yusei's Stardust.

Thank you Kaz.

When is hitotsu-niichan coming back again?
I miss him already...

It b8ed its audience and made the japs especially angry for doing so, basically.

The Nico viewers are the most butthurt audience of all time.

Literally next week.

This anime is literally the first time a show has consistently gotten such bad ratings. It isn't the viewers. It's the show.

They could have tied his development softening up to the Lancers to him reflecting on how he treated Ruri. Instead of shoving all that in there in the middle of their 1-episode duel.

This. It took a specific set of circumstances to make them this mad, when even the jankiest shows each season will normally achieve a 50-60% highest approval rating.

>Really good strong first arc.
>Weak second arc, but it's okay because the way the writers, director, and VAs are talking surely the third arc will be great, right?
>Third arc is rushed and not that great.
>Fourth arc has been wasting viewer's time.
>Also legacy characters have been fucking shit up and been generally poorly-handled if they didn't come from 5Ds.
Frankly if you can't understand why the Nico viewers are upset than you've gotta have some problem parsing emotions.

This. Also having only one enemy in the whole series was a mistake.
To be fair I am only wasting time here until the release of the new Digimon season.

>inb4 Demon Duelist is HITOTSU NI Yuuto and Leo becomes I'm a good guy all this time that's why we genocided Xyz dimension

How would NND and Cred Forumsrc-v react?

You mean how would we react if the totally expected twist happens?

Isn't Leo being another 'for the greater good' kind of villain already really predictable? I kind of miss villains that had a motivation that was really personal, like Pegasus. There was Jean but he couldn't even duel and amounted to 0.

Nah, they've been much more patient than us. We trashed the Synchro dimension quite early on but the nips were patient and giving it good ratings in the hope of everything paying off in 92 but when it didn't that was a big blow to them. Even after that the show had ok ratings probably because the nips were excited about the new legacy characters but after the shit XYZ arc and Fusion arc wasting time with BB they just couldn't take it anymore. They have every right to be angry. No other YGO show has squandered its potential as much as Arc-V.

Will it be a tweest if Yuuto MIND HACC Yuuya and become Supreme King 2.0?

It's almost confirmed Leo is going to be the "good guy doing bad things" kind of character.

How low did 5D's get?
I get the feeling that fans are unusually invested in Arc-V and the recent ratings are in part a product of their anger over past-episode myopia along with their desire for revenge bleeding into rating manipulations.

I liked most of 5D's & Arc-V, so I was finally considering getting into Symphogear but coupled with it getting 2 more seasons now I'm not sure anymore.

>City wide riot due to class warfare and abuse at the hands of the tops despite the commons being just as bad and wanting no change in their society other than them being the abusers.

>Yuya and Jack's duel, mainly Yuya's moves somehow captivate the entire city that they all ride alongside Yuya and voice his final attack on Jack together,

>Somehow this makes the entire class warfare vanish, the tops and commons get along, the people behind such a society get arrested or step down in a last ditch effort to save themselves and the city completely changes it's entire society.

>Heartland, a place where even babies and the elderly are carded by joyous sadistic academia agents, which we see within the very first episodes we get there.

>Yuya once again faces off with several high ranking academia agents and wins somehow this makes them all abandon the mission they took great joy in,the constant black clouds change to a bright sunny day, academia agents are rebuilding homes, helping out at soup kitchens and gushing about how awesome Yuya is.

>The survivors of this onslaught from Academia hold no grudges despite the horror they heaped on them day after day, forcing them to hide like rats and fearing for their lives so much that some of them developed PTSD.

>Fusion arc, finally at academia's stronghold

>Several lancers get carded and defeated off screen without full duels.

>Yuya once again amazes academia agents who see him with his dueling so much they start turning against academia without a pause or second guessing themselves.

>The mysterious Yusho who hasn't shown up in person for over half the series is revealed to be a clusmy foolish old man who made the mistake of just immediately jumping into a portal without knowing where it really goes, without telling anybody he was going to do this shit and is injured so much he needs to be lean on somebody to move around.

I'd be pissed off and angry,too. If I were the nips,this sucks.

It doesn't help that Konami is hated by nearly everyone at this point.

>and the recent ratings are in part a product of their anger
No shit, sherlock. Anons have already observed that several times over you slowpoke.

Also, There were no nico ratings for Yugioh shows until Arc-V. The only concrete numbers I remember is that 5D's would hit around the mid 1.0s in terms of tv ratings, which was considered low-ish.

Boring as fuck since Yuto's hardly done anything

The question is, is there anything that can be done that would allow the Japanese viewers to forgive the series or are hard feeling irreconcilable at this point?

They could become more lenient (like highest approval climbing to at least 30%), but Arc-V's record-setting status as the most hated anime on niconico is already marked on its legacy. Meme fuel for the nips for years to come

>Fluffal Owl with a Tootsie Pop
Heh.

Shun's new XYZ wasn't even OPT he could have just used the other OU to re-use the effect and win anyway.

No, see, lately I've been going to the hospital more than normal and just yesterday they asked me to come back because a certain thing in either my blood or urine, I can't remember was high, they want to test for the BK virus. God dammit. I swear ever since I took this job my health has been getting worse. How can this be? I know I have a shitty immune system and all but this is just warehouse work. It shouldn't be fucking me up this much.

>dramatic irony and past life melodrama & tragedy
Are you kidding? The nips (especially the fujos) eat that shit up in their Yugioh. Anons here get butthurt about it (even to an autistic level), but the jap audience can be surprisingly forgiving if that kind of melodrama is involved. Says a lot if Arc-V manages to offend them so badly.

I would think that the episode: The day the devil was born, is the make or break of this current slump, I would say that other characters getting some time in the sunlight to actually duel that isn't Yuya would help as well but it's probably far too late now to start focusing on them.

Rank all of the Otouto/Imoutos & Nii-san/Nee-sans including Ruri/Shun & Reira/Reiji.

>Shun/Shun
>Shun/Shun
>Shun/Shun
>Shun/Shun
>Shun/Shun

Using this waifu magician

And this magician, I open the overlay network

>That image

Younger siblings:
III > Shizuka > Mokuba = Haruto > Asuka = Rio > Ruri > Yuma > Sho

Older Sibling:
Kaiba = Jonouchi > Fubuki > Shun > Shark = Kaito > IV > Kaiser > Akari > V

Rua/Ruka are technically twins so they don't count.

where are Rin's and Yuzu's outfits from?

Yuzu's from ED 3. Rins one is Asuka's old uniform.

Does this mean Beerus can erase some hair from Bulma to give her a bald spot in every timeline?

I'm pretty sure that's how Leo got his spade skull plate.

>Aki Izayoi: Team 5D's Benchwarmer
Hahahaha holy fuck
I can't believe they would put that in the fifth ending.

Have to give credit where it's due.

Damn the nips get to watch the movie with all these special effects.

>seat rumble when Obelisk is summoned
>sweet scent when BMG is summoned
>wind in your face when monsters attack

keep in mind that once the girls of YGO, Asuka,Aki and Yuzu, stopped being crude in strong in their beginnings, all they existed for was that thing that wanted the MC's dick. Aki's worst is the manga, ooh Yoshida got her good there. She's Asuka 2,0, only duels twice, beat Sherry, lost to OC edgelord Sect, knocked out, put in a slutty dress for the remainder of the manga and for some reason likes Yusei enough to cry upon his return even through Yusei's only interaction with her in the manga is him telling her and her bitches not to touch his bike.

I would actually masturbate in the theater if I could go see DSoD in 4D

Ain't no Ho gonna be messing with Yusei's girlfriend.

Hikokubo wrote the manga though, not Yoshida. Idiot

Don't call me an idiot!

I like yuuto better when he's a no-body

I hope we get an idol-anime style daki of him. Even if I was female I would want that smug, snarky psycho.

>Yoshida
Yoshida wrote the Zexal manga, not the 5Ds one. Not that the Zexal manga was any better, though.
GX is still the best one that was focused on card games.

I liked Sect.

Guess that means GX gets to claim to be good at something

Hello Europoor

Baka mongoloid

I live in Texas motherfucker

Asuka was never good.

Careful user, It's far too late like now for me to be kicking ass

all money went on dsod propaganda, i remenber the movie having a bad reception in japan...

I remember when ESLs weren't so bold on Cred Forums

Gonna need better bait than that.

imgur.com/PhPg2kc

What are the odds of this being the next anime.

Time left until episode starts?

When will the subs be out?

Never ever, god has truly forsaken us.

I'm for it if it has Reiji as that kid's daddy.

>sweet scent when BMG is summoned
What does she smell like?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japan-box-office-zootopia-opens-887265

Nips on 2ch said there was a sweet perfume scent whenever there was a closeup on Anzu. Blue-Eyes also had a scent too apparently. Atem had more of a cologne scent.

>Blue-Eyes also had a scent too apparently
White Lightning, by Seto Kaiba.

he is shit

Best train coming through

Allen was a shit

Rank 4 train kiss my ass

That's a lot to kiss.

>we will never have a train connection styled RUM that combines lower rank Trains and trains in hand to overlay for a big fucking train

I'd let her handle my railcar if you catch my drift

I'd rather her blow my train whistle.

>sales

How many times do we have to go through this. The movie only had 127 theaters it was playing in across Japan. Compare that to the 300+ theaters that Zootopia and Conan had and it's no wonder they would do better. Disney is huge with the mainstream audience over there. Conan is also very mainstream always ranking in the top 10 TV ratings. Their popularity isn't comparable to DSOD. It would be better to match DSOD performance to that of a late night anime movie like Kizumonogatari or Psycho-Pass since those have the same amount of theaters. The movie itself has made over 800 million yen which is solid and it was successful enough to get more 4DX screenings. It also destroyed BBT sales which were only 240 million yen.

>train connection styled RUM that combines lower rank Trains and trains in hand to overlay for a big fucking train

>RANK10YGO dying in spasming orgasms

>excuses, excuses, and excuses
Fuck off.

What time is the episode?

5 hours 46 mins.

>relevant arguments, applicable facts, meaningful reasoning
Fuck on.

however

Immediately thought of this.

user's right, though. Why would a poorly received flop get 4dx screenings? There's also the product that it moved through shelves, which is another place where Konami was scooping up profits.

>Those Yaoi bags in the Yugioh Movie
Man the audience is really gay

Does anyone have a link to the five minute Kaiba vs Yugi camrip? I forgot to save it like the fucking retard I am

What a fat cock.

I hope we get less of Yuya this episode we don't need to have him intruding on a reunion whispering egao

lol is true

I don't think you have to worry about that. He won't be whispering.

Too bad. The protagonist isn't going anywhere.

Fucking why do the writers torture us so much

a basic thing all writers know is that one should use other characters instead of making the protagonist do everything

Most of the audience is full of adult females who ship Kaiba and Atem. Followed by adult men who wanted to see their BMG waifu and the new and improved Anzu. Kids didn't really like the movie that much.

t. Ono

Don't worry to much about it. Surprisingly it's not him who says it. Well according to the preview.

so is ruri jobbing again?
where is shun?
where are the jobbelisk?

Thie episode will have Yuto x Ruri i can feel it

SORA.

DAMN YOU WRITERS. DAMN YOU. WHY YOU CAN'T WRITE HIM RIGHT.

Yuya is the only protagonist so far to not appear in entire episodes of his show. Three recent episodes were entirely dedicated to side characters.
I don't think you can really complain about the protagonist doing everything in Arc-V's case.

SHUN'S FUCKING DEAD

Over Shun's dead body.

The flashback alone is enough for shipping fuel. Now all need is some Yuya/Yuzu ones and Yuri/Serena

Have you not watched the BB mini arc? Everyone jobbed and was killed while Yuya acted like Egao Jesus

Yuto could just knock him out though

I never saw 122, did Kingu job?

darkatemnofansuboficial.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/clip-yugi-vs-kaiba-dark-side-of-dimensions-sub-espanol/

Yes? Does Yuya having an arc dedicated to himself disprove any of the facts I pointed out in my earlier post?

>I don't think you can really complain about the protagonist doing everything in Arc-V's case.
Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion thats over three quarters of the show

Yes
He's appeared in most episodes

That's 3 episodes out of 123
I'm getting tired of Egao Jesus

That might send him over the edge.

He'll live

How about you go more into detail? All you did was name three story arcs.
Like most protagonists in most TV shows. Your complaint is idiotic.

That's the point.

Yuto should have been the main villain. Necromancer Yuto would have been way better than Akaba "WE DID IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD" Leo and it would always advance the hitotsu nii plot. Also nobody likes ancient gears

What is the point of Sora's plot armor if the writers won't do shit with him. I still love him to bits because he is my favorite character but I really hate what they are doing.

I hope whoever is writing gets fired and/or never writes for Yu-Gi-Oh! again.

>I'm getting tired of Egao Jesus
That's an understable complaint, but Yuya definitely doesn't do everything in Arc-V.

I honestly don't know. They might as well card him by Yuri, not out of spite for his character but because he literally has no purpose in the plot.

No. He and Yuya won.

You made it sound as if he was gone for a bunch of episodes in a row at times but I can't of even one episode where he didn't appear

Goddamnit, I just wanted a Tag Duel with these two.

DELETE THIS

>nobody likes ancient gears

>BBT came out Jan 23, 2010
>BD didn't come out until June 11, 2011
>17 months later

So are we going to have to wait until this time next year for DSOD BD? Why the fuck does this shit take so long to get to BD?

Maybe this is what will push Shun over the edge and makes him card himself

Phantoms are a nice theme but I swear Leo better not use ancient gears. Damn it we really are going to get get an ancient gear deck meant only for the professor to use aren't we

The worst part is that they did have a plot.

Sora should have reacted to Tsukikage's death, given that this was the dude who had every reason in the world to hate him yet he forgave by then, not immediately, but he still did.

The same reason for Sawatari's and Gon's, I'd guess.

In all honesty, he literally had no real purpose of being there and now exist as 1/2 of Gon's walking stick.

That's EVEN worst because they never had a character in the first place. Sora had one but it was pushed to offscreen.

He didn't appear at all in
>106
>116
>117
And he played a minor role in
>119
>123
Once again, your complaints are misplaced.

Did Ono make Egao Jesus as retaliation for calling Yusei Jesus?

I hope he uses AAAs, just like the theories have hinted.

He literally made over half the show a 5Ds fanfic
What do you think

COME BACK YOSHIDA
O
M
E

B
A
C
K

Y
O
S
H
I
D
A

>106
he appeared in a flashback
>116
he appeared in 116 so no idea what you're talking about
>117
he also appeared in 117
'm guessing you were baiting me?

>the director of the next series is a youngster fresh out of Tokyo University
How do you react?

I hope they hire entirely new people next series around. Can't be worse than now.

Also, Hikokubo needs his tenure ended

Is yugioh the anime series with more female "otakus"?

I don't. Tag duels in this show suck

>OH MY GOD THE PIGS ARE FLYING INTO TELEPHONE WIRES

Nervous.

Skip out on the first two cours and come back to see if it's any good.

This show needs to be taken out of its misery.

How long until Arc-V ends?

Rank them in terms of tag duels.
DM > Zexal > GX> 5D's > Arc-V

At this point i don't even know ifr i will watch the next saga. I don't have reasons to want to watch it. With ARC-V it was because the yus and the dimension war was interesting. But i doubt they will try something like that anymore. Next season will be Zexal 2.0 probably

April

I'd rather have the current Vanguard director.

>he appeared in a flashback
No, he didn't. I just rewatched the episode in fast-forward.
He appeared for less than a minute in 117 and he didn't appear for that long in 116 either.
>y-you were wrong about that part so you were baiting me all along!
Nice strawman, but you still haven't proven that Yuya does everything. Episodes 106, 116, 117, 119 and 123 were definitely not dedicated to him whether he appeared in them or not.

Heresy. ZEXAL II was half of ZEXAL. The last season of Arc-V can't salvage the unsalvageable.

He appeared in Yusho's flashback. Face it you said he didn't always appear but now it seems like he does. Just admit you were wrong

A̼̙̹N̶͓̟͚͈̜͝Y͉̲͖͍̞͘͟T͙̮̣̫̥͓̹́̕H͖̹͙͈̪̥̝̕I̷̧̩̻N͓̫̭̼G̢̖̟͈̮̣ ̛͓͓͉͙̪̫̙̩͡ͅḄ͙̦̼̗Ų҉̰̠̳͙̮̥͖T̢̼͍̦̠̳̠͖́ ̢̣͓͕̦͓̥̗̦O̝̼̞͝N̶̡̖̪Ó҉̻͎̳̻͚

XYZ was the true evil obviously. The villains got away scott free in Zexal.

I literally did in my post. But that doesn't change the fact that he played an extremely minor role in these episodes that served to develop other characters. Now how about you face that you're wrong about Yuya "doing everything"?

I'd like a series where they had 8000 life points and matches. It'd be interesting to see a main character that thinks strategically and can actually build a deck. But then Konami can't shove whatever card they need shilled into the MC's deck, so that's shot.

But Zexal 2 already happened

I still think the greater villain is Yuma, due to messing aroung with reality just to have his friends back.

Just calculated and from what you say Yuya wasn't in the spotlight for 4% of 123 episodes. 4% is negligible so one can say Yuya nearly gets all the focus. Just look at what happened to his "rival"

Why doesn't Arc-V treat its main female characters well as other card game anime?

>tfw Tokoha is a better written character than Yuzu or any of the bracelet girls

>It'd be interesting to see a main character that thinks strategically and can actually build a deck
Literally GX

Retards who think they will actually change the anime's duel format to more closely reflect real life competitive duels are both dumb enough to think they'd jump to that (when the current format is fine for the episode lengths), and that they could actually handle it competently.

Astral was the one who held the numeron code at the end of the series, though.

I was thinking Astral and Astral World actually. It's Astral who uses it for that.

To be fair it's not exactly the biggest exaggeration to say Yuya does everything

Then it was both of them.

The true villain of the franchise is literally ZEXAL.

I rather have someone new director for YGO that knows how to handle its characters and story. I lost faith in Ono a log time ago and strongly dislike Yoshida for a number of reasons(even though at this point if there's a new spinoff he'll likely be brought back).

I think Matches would kill the drama. You could have a huge, over the top duel with the characters shouting about ideals or bonds or whatever, and it would always end with "gg round 2".

Yuma didn't do anything but duel Astral. It was Astral's decision to do what he did with the power of god

I want the next series to focus on tag duels

First off, your calculation is wrong because Yuya wasn't in the spotlight for more than 5 episodes. You should also add a few parts of the Miami Championship, a big part of the Friendship Cup, and the Yuri/Kaito/Shun episodes.
Secondly, it's perfectly natural for the protagonist to get most of the focus. Complaining about it is retarded, and that's not even the initial point. The original complaint was "Yuya does everything", which is wrong because the other relevant characters do a lot too. I just can't accept this guy's bias.

Buddyfight doesn't have any competent girl duelists that aren't the villain Sophia either amd she disappeared entirely in the third one.

OK, OK.

I was messing around anyways. I actually like ZEXAL.

I'm afraid the next season will be like Zexal and will use only cards from the next new special summoning method.

Anything plot important revolves around Yuya. He was the one who changed the Synchro dimension and stopped their years long blood feud. He was the one who defeated Academia in Xyz causing everyone to switch sides. He was the one who beat BB, caused him to switch sides and caused all of the Academia members to switch sides.

You can twist it however you want, you're still WRONG. Now off to the Shadow Realm you go.

Yoshida is ok as long as he's working just as a normal screenwriter under someone else.

A director who actually cares somewhat would be nice though

At this point, I think Kotori was better handled than Yuzu. She was never going to do anything and they never pretended she would.

>next anime goes back to mostly using xyz because r4nk is all that matters

Anna was the mishandled character there, not Kotori.

THIS.

I always thought that not everyone has to be a duelist in these shows. Kotori embodies that very well.

I want aother love triangle between a boy, another boy, and the first boys cardfu who isn't a hermaphrodite that was a boy in her human life. 100% 2D Female Cardfu.

I remember thinking Robin and Anna would join the main crew, like Shark. Even if they were still useless, they'd be easier to look at than the Ura kid.

Anna was never a main. She was supposed to, but never had the chance.

Too bad her existence is to be a parrot that says Yuma for crackers.

Konami is asking (You) to come up with the new summoning method for the next show. The requirements are that it needs to be easy enough for anyone past grade school to understand, they can use it to push a shit ton of cards, and it needs to have a flashy animation sequence involved so all the kids think it looks cool. They don't care about the current meta or balance. If the new method is guaranteed to make them billions in card sales, even while fucking the card game over, go for it.

Fuck you, user, crackers are awesome.

I actually think that Robin was supposed to be whatever magicks Haruto was supposed to have way back when he was still meant to be a rival. They dropped Haruto as a rival but used the design anyways as a different character. This is why Robin is shown in the first opening as a rival to Yuma, as a gag like Anna.

Just a theory but Haruto being a rival as an original concept is true. I can't remember where it was mentioned though.

The exact same as Yuzu who just screams Yuya's name, gets kidnapped and teleports the plot away.

We don't need more fucking summoning methods. This game is already broken as it is.

The biggest problem wasn't that she was not a duelist, it was was that she literally in ever episode from start to finish compared to the other main girls and made zero impact overall. The majority of her lines consisted of Yuma and she's mainly involved only when Yuma's a fucking retard. Anzu by comparison was a lot better compared to her despite her own flaws.

>Anything plot important revolves around the protagonist; he's the one who beat Pegasus and became the King of Duelists, he's the one who beat Zorc/Darkness, he's the one who single-handedly saved Neo Domino City several times, he's the one who saved the Astral World and the Barian World, and he's the one whose name is the key to claim victory in the Millenium World

I know you're going to go on about how Arc-V's writing sucks in your reply, but that's irrelevant to the current discussion. Of course the protagonist is going to be the one to conclude the story arcs, this has always been the case. Yuya might do retarded shit, he's not worse than the others when it comes to "doing everything".

OK, it will give you that. I was just saying that she wasn't as bad people think.

Friendshipbot wasn't any better. If anything, she spoke way too much. Kotori at least had the decency to shut up at important times.

This is about from overall in the series instead of from the start fo the second half and now. Yuzu had a character of her own besides dueling and actually managed to developed real relationships with people besides the protagonist. Kotori mainly existed for nothing but fanservice and the start of the protagonist wav.

Yuzu doesn't say his name in every episode.

The difference between those and Arc-V is that they don't warp the world around them like Yuya does. They don't insert themselves into other people's conflicts and solve them like Yuya does. Atem and Judai at the very least didn't reform every villain they fought with, bring about world peace and change the very way people live their lives. Their conflicts were focused and small in the grand scheme of things. Duelist Kingdom was on an island. Battle City was a single city. Most of GX conflicts took place on the island and when they went to other places like the monster world Judai actually made it worse. Yuya makes everything better everywhere he goes with little effort.

You need a level 3 and 4 monster present on your field to summon a level 5 monster (of the new card type) from the extra deck, as one example. No monsters are tributed or leave the field. A level 5 and 6 present on your side of the field gives access to a level 7. And after that summon is successful, the level 6 and level 7 monsters give access to a level 8, and so on.

Any kind of monster with a level can be used, and the summoned monsters have stupidly powerful effects. I call it shameless cash grab summoning.

Because Tokoha is the best.

That's a character despite her annoyance of friendship but at least it made sense. Kotori really never belong to the plot of any of the episodes but for some reason/because Yuma's her crush she has to be there no questions ask. If she had died in any of the scenes along with the fodder there nothing would change.

It doesn't matter. The other characters have been doing a lot lately, so Yuya doesn't do everything.

I thought she was there for moral support. That's probably just me, maybe.

if today EP do it right,and no more bullshit bracelet-kun
i think we are good to final arc

Pretty sure Astral, Shark and Kaito does more of that than her. All she did was slap Yuma in 24 to get his shit together, which was easily overshadowed when Kaito did it after Yuma panicked on Rei's "kidnapping".

And that's what makes it worse. She looked like she'd do something, but then she just kinda turns into a damsel in distress.

Doing a lot lately? Like what? What have Sawatari, Gon, Jack, Crow, Edo, Asuka, Tsukikage, Reiji, Sora, Reira, Yusho, Yugo and Yuto done? Yugo lost to Rin, Shun saved his sister who ran off and Kaito ran off too. Yuya beat BB and reformed all the Academia soldiers.

Overall, that's what pisses me off. The writers had so many opportunities with this character after Standard but they chose the lazy way and cockblocking her when it came to dueling. If anything she was more restrained than damsel in the distress cause if anything she's always screaming Yuya to come save her and crap.

>Three guys are surrounding me, better pull out my duel disk and fight. Oops not yet, some random woman shows up to take them on in my place.
>All right now's my time to fight. Wait, Gongenzaka and Sawatari why are you here, oh who cares Yuya already swayed people with his EGAO Messiah power he suddenly has.
>Hey, Serena fancy meeting you again. Hope you're not brainwashed, cause if you are I'll be finally able to duel someone. Oh no, you really are brainwashed and got my in a lock I can easily escape from but the writers are too lazy to make me do anything.

Look at it in a more analytic way. Over the last 20 episodes, Yuya has played a minor role in at least 6 episodes. These episodes served to give other characters duels/development, whatever. How does that qualify as "doing everything", exactly?

>she's always screaming Yuya to come save her and crap.
I mean to add "isn't always"

>Shun saved his sister who ran off and Kaito ran off too
Lol nope, because she's still brainwashed meaning what Shun "did" was completely pointless, especially when he could have lost had Ruri's subconscious didn't kick in to save him.

But these characters aren't developing. They're going through the motions. Them getting screentime doesn't mean they're doing anything. What advanced in the episodes that Yuya wasn't the focus of? Even going back 20 episodes
Asuka is introduced. Yuzu doesn't do shit. Yusho appears
Edo appears and we get Yusho fellating. Yuto finally does something after 50+ episodes of doing nothing
Shitty pointless Kaito vs Shun duel
Yuri beats fodder and Yuzu teleports Yugo away
Twins introduced and barely beat fodder
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
More Yuya dick sucking
110-111
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Nothing
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Dennis dies because reasons
More Yuya
Filler
Good episode
Pointless episode
Decent episode
120-122
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Fuck GX

>118
>Pointless episode
Change that into dreadful
>119
>Decent episode
Not even close to decent for many reasons
>120-122
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Change this into pointless

Yes, fuck this show for making GX the villains.

Stop moving the goalposts. I've already proved that Yuya doesn't do everything.
I'm not interested in discussing a whole other matter, such as the development of the other characters.

I'm not moving the goalposts. Other characters don't do anything. You said that

>These episodes served to give other characters duels/development

The other characters didn't get development and dueling doesn't mean they're doing shit. No one is saying the other characters are literally standing around doing nothing. We're saying everything they do is of no importance and doesn't advance the plot or their characters. Yuya is the only character allowed to "advance" or appear important.

That's also true for Yuya. Nothing Yuya did for the last 20 episodes advanced the plot or his character. The battle royale was a filler arc and had no real purpose besides wasting time.
Look at the bright side, though. Yuri did get development in 123.

Is Arc-V the most Tumblr YGO series?

No?

What does this mean? In which sense?

Yes.

>Yuri did get development in 123.

He didn't get any development at all. He just got more backstory added to give depth to his character.

No, that's Jojo.

Yes, it was the most progressive/SJW YGO series we had. At least in the start.

Pretty sure that's ZEXAL. Wasn't Arc-V the Cred Forums YGO series at some point?

Isn't that advancing his character in a way?
In any case, Yuya's treatment wasn't any better than that of the other characters. I'd even go as far as to say that it was worse, since he actually regressed. Going by your logic, Yuya doesn't do everything.

BS
Yuya had his beliefs reaffirmed when he beat Edo and caused all the strife in Xyz to disappear. Yuya freeing Xyz dimension and changing Edo allowed them an easy way into Fusion through the base.
Yuya beating and converting BB got all of the Academia students off their backs allowing Gon to rest and sent Yuya on his way to Ruri, aka the plot.

>Ruri under parasite control talking about her wanting to be independent from her nii-san
>and how she resented how overbearing Shun was in his asshole nii-san mode
>Shun gives her the smack down to put her back in her place
Maybe not

No he regressed in the eyes of the fans. But the show doesn't treat it that way. It treats him as right and just. It treats him as the answer to everything. Yuya has not regressed in universe. He's grown into a messiah.

Yes it is advancing his character because he's not as one-dimensional anymore but it's not exactly character development because his ideals are still the same as when we were first introduced to him. He hasn't changed the way he perceives or thinks about things.

>Decent episode
120-122
REALLY?

Seeing as how most of these threads have been infested with dumblrites for a while now, yes.

Then that's also the case with Rin, Yugo, Shun and Ruri since we got a glimpse into their past.

At least up to Standard it was. Clearly the show has regressed since Synchro when it decided to make Yuzu useless and make Yuya walk towards the path of becoming a messiah.

That was for 119 which was decent if only for Shun fighting Ruri and not Kaito.

Shun has developed. He's not as uptight or paranoid about others anymore. He trusts in the lancers as his comrades and he's more open about his feelings. He believes in the power of teamwork and he's more merciful towards his enemies.

Rin hasn't really changed much. Yugo hasn't changed much either. Ruri kind of changed when she was able to overcome her insecurities with the parasite but it was pretty half-assed. It doesn't matter as much now anyways since she's back under the parasite control.

It was on a scale between Basic and Good, where it wasn't bad but not great either.

Typical fandom discussion? youtube.com/watch?v=KrXfE3h09_Q

They managed to make it even more retarded.

>Shun has developed. He's not as uptight or paranoid about others anymore. He trusts in the lancers as his comrades and he's more open about his feelings. He believes in the power of teamwork and he's more merciful towards his enemies.

The problem with that despite all his talk about trust between the team and how much he's change he barely ever interacts with any of the and still seperates from the team. Quick to go to rage mode via the duel with the twins and at the start of his duel with Ruri while constantly talking down to her. Hell, during the majority of his screen-time he spent it on being an edgelord while hardly even mention once about Ruri until just one flashback during the duel with her; and he that shows how much of an ass he was/is.

We barely know anything about Rin and Ruri but flashbacks only which honestly doesn't give any real insight of their own individual characters whatsoever. Through Yugo who knows how many and from Shun just one(2 if you want to count the duel with him and Dennis).

The duel vs meshi argument was retarded in the original, but this just makes Yuya look even more blatantly like a self-absorbed asshole. I wonder if it was on purpose

I miss the Extra Deck racism.

We all miss it.

I wonder how the dub's gonna handle the BB duel.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vFN2rhr998

>not including a link with the dueling monkey Wheeler

>we joked and called us XYZ scum and Fusion scum depending of the type of deck we liked to play
>it ended being true after the Sora vs Shun duel, not only in card games but a war itself between factions
That day was a glorious day.

I'm kind of curious about how all of Yuya's recent work as egao jesus will come across in the dub

At least we have these kind of factions now
>Fusion = Team Valor
>Synchro = Team Instinct
>XYZ = Team Mystic

You can't unsee it now!

Where can I find these abysmal nico douga rankings for ARC-V? Not that I don't trust you guys but I like to see some source other than some user telling me "the Japs think this because I said so"

D/D/DELETE THIS

Watch the episode through a proxy

I just want to see Yuto/Ruri backstory.

>playing vs Blackwings
>they masturbate so hard they get 5 monsters on field
>tfw drop Chaos giant and otk them

exhentai.org/g/979863/74e2c489cd/

Is it time for lewd?

Lewd hour is best hour.

This is a semen demon

Are we dead yet?

waiting for episode

Phantom Knights never die.

Is this also a semen demon?

I love how straight to the point the first text box is

I want to go a tanoshii errand with Paradox-ojisan.

>tfw all those good Zexal doujins

No, that's an edgy OC. THIS is a semen demon.

IT BEGINS

Is this a semen demon?

Judging from her pixiv gallery, it's always lewd time for Ayu

they should make Ruri play Ancient Gear's to make Yuto go maximum salt

He said he didn't want to hurt Ruri anymore. Looks like he's going to have to break his word.

>fuck I lost Ruri again
>mom's gonna card me for realsies this time

He's not dead! I wonder if his battle with Ruri cracked another of his ribs.

Don't the episodes normally air around this time?

>tfw you lose your imouto again

Yeah, it's airing right now, why do you think we have screencaps?

Has anyone make a gif of Sanic Shun using an action card from EP119?

What bathroom does Chronos-sensei use? Does he use the men's room or the ladies room?

Fairly sure chronos is completely male. It was Crowler where they threw in tranny jokes.

Screenshots, where?

Spoiler

is it just me or does Ruri look off in this one

damn, is that 4k? where is your stream?

How exactly is she holding the cards

>academia duel disk
Did rin have one, I can't remember

QUALITY imouto

yeah.

I'd laugh if her card just slid out of her disk since she's holding it at a stupid angle

He can't be transgender since he never referred to himself with female pronouns. If Chronos was trans, he would have gotten offended when someone calls him 'male'.
He's not a crossdresser either since I've never seen him wearing a dress or clothing that would belong more to a woman.
He's not a gay guy either, since he shows no interests into men. Also, there are moments in the series where he's shown having interests into female (such as that one time where he had a crush on the Black Magician Girl, he was gazing at the girls' bath house and you can tell he was staring at Asuka 's chest if you look closer).
So, if Chronos isn't a transgender, a crossdresser or a gay guy - why the hell does he chose to look like that?

he's italian.

I like how the Professor took the time to color code the Ruri Academia Disks. He must already have a pink one ready for Yuzu.

Should we make a new thread before the episode starts?

>Japan reporting on how Clinton should lose the election, American police shootings, and how blacks are rioting

new:

What?