Nenecchi has had enough. She's debating on Sandy Hooking Eagle Jump. Should she do it?

Nenecchi has had enough. She's debating on Sandy Hooking Eagle Jump. Should she do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59156869
petafoundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you just gonna pussy out again, Nenecchi

do it

come on you midget dyke

fucking do it

go straight up to the front office and do it.

I want to sexually make love to nenecchis little cunny and her tiny little butthole

She can try.

>cunny
Anyone who uses this word should be banned

I want to get ecchi with Nenecchi

I only started using it because it triggers people like you.

Ahagon is about to be Ahagone

why she was worst character

i want ecchi with hifumi

>skips work to dress like a sperg
>wears headphones upside down because too stupid to take off cap
what the fuck is wrong with this autist?

Perfection comes with a price.

>wears headphones upside down because too stupid to take off cap
Perhaps she wanted to leave the cap on, maybe the entire reason she was there was to cosplay.
Maybe you're the dumb one.

>you will never see aoba having to put her friend down
>you will never see her go into a state of depression
>she will never use you as a fuck toy for stress relief

that a 5.7?

One of these feel different

I don't want to see Aoba being sad. The rest are ok.

Only thing that can stop a bad lesbo with a gun is a good lesbo with a gun.

I AM Nene

no i am

More like Eagle Pumped .. full of lead.

Why would anyone want to hurt this pure Angel?

Jealous lesbians.

Nene doesn't even know how guns work. I bet she'd try to reload an N16 by pulling the forward assist.

Ahagon was born ready

And born gay.

There's no proof hush your mouth

Well, yes. They all were.

No because I've married them all.

She should just off herself and anyone who seasonal waifu'd her.

Yes, because you are also a girl.

She should convert to Islam beforehand so politicians have more reasons to give money to Israel

She's lost it.

But I have pennis

Did you make this? I'm stealing it

No you don't.

Is it weird that I like Hifumi more now that the show is over?

Lewd

No you don't.

What did Aoba-chan show YunYun?

her touhou oc

Dietary information.

Why doesn't Umiko like being called Ahagon? Is Ahagon some kind of pun or double entendre?

It sounds like a villain's name from some shitty shonen.

Hajime and Nene naked

I want to smell Aoba's unwashed formal suit

I want to be in a normal loving relationship with Aoba and one day suddenly be killed in a truck accident leaving her with no one.

What the hell is wrong with you Kou?

it's because it sounds like
ahegao

second best girl

>tfw Nenecchi is the reason we'll get S2

she is the worst character

How will we get a second season when she ruined the entire first?

To all you Nenecchi's out there, ganbaruzoi!

Nenecchi took that black pill I hear so much about.

She doesn't take any pills, just Ahagon's big brown fist.

>I will now pleasure myself with this rifle.

Funny thing is, if that were a real gun it wouldn't be illegal in the US, but that toy is.

Are you retarded?

Both are illegal if you're black.

>reading the manga
>everyone having a gay old time
>suddenly this

That really depends on the state.

A toy gun need a florescent orange muzzle to show it's a toy. It can't be sold otherwise.

Toy guns need to have an orange barrel tip otherwise they're illegal, because Americans are dumb like that.

Why is everyone in this anime so gay?

They work in a company aimed at hiring homosexuals.
It's not explicitly said, but if you consider the people doing the hiring and the type of people they hire, it's rather obvious.

They were just born that way.

>he doesn't know
Prepare your butt and your heart for volume 4 when it gets translated.

I came here for cute girls. This is way too depressing for something this cutesy.

The bullying is getting really creative in this thread.

She's never going to surpass Kou, is she? Aoba will never become a successful designer if she continues to work under Kou's shadow.

What's going on here?

Uhh... Kou has been at it for 7 years (and this is only considering her time working as a pro), and she works her ass off. She's not just some super genius who hardly even tries and delivers amazing results, she works extremely hard. Her being an overachiever is even one of the reasons why it was really hard for her to become a boss (as it is with any overachiever in real life).

Expecting Aoba to surpass her when the amount of effort she puts into her work is just as much as anyone else does, and nowhere near as much as Kou's is being unfair on Kou.

That being said, Aoba shouldn't be like Kou either. Being an overachiever - whilst great for your boss (assuming your boss has hardly any understanding on how to properly manage talent, thus neglects the fact people should have some time for their personal life), is shitty for you, since you become so focused on your work that you begin neglecting other aspects of your life, eventually taking a toll on you since you're not covering the rest of your human needs.

So, whilst Aoba may not surpass Kou as a character designer, she can surpass Kou as a professional by becoming a great character designer whilst having some balance between work and her personal life.

>idealized workplace
>still depressing as fuck

Based on the time and how fast Kou achieved things, it's no longer possible because Kou was already solo lead designer and character leader on her first year who designed everything and became AD by her 2nd game.

Aoba's already technically the lead designer of one game but she didn't handle a lot of things and left it to Kou (AD) or Hifumi (character leader).

Aoba's the one who comes up with the idea for the designs but the designs themselves had to get rechecked by Kou and Hazuki before it gets approved. The cover had to pass Rin, Hazuki and Christina too who decided Kou should make it and even Aoba admitted defeat so Aoba couldn't even make the cover for her first game as designer

She's improved a lot though and is actually ridiculously fast in how she climbed the company ladder. She's only slow when compared to Kou whose life is literally all about her work. Also, I feel like the story is being set-up for Aoba to take over Kou in the future so she'll eventually succeed. She's shown to have good ideas but has trouble putting it into paper (whick Kou helps her with). Maybe by that time Kou can actually relax and enjoy life with Rin.

Is that a FANAS?

Company decided that Kou will make the cover for the newest game instead of Aoba even though Aoba came up with the ideas for the designs of the game.

Kou got angry and wanted Aoba to do it because it should be Aoba's game and advertised as such. To settle the issue, Aoba asked for a contest and the winner can do the cover.

That picture is when Aoba sees the cover Kou made. It was that moment she knew she lost and didn't even need Hazuki to judge the contest so she broke down and cried.

Kou will die young so it's fine.

It's an AK47

Kou will be dying to nurse her and Rin's young**

delet this

Anyone have the webm of this?

>implying Kou won't learn that there's more to life than work thanks to Aoba
>implying Aoba won't take over as lead designer in the future while achieving a balance between work and social life
>implying Kou and Rin won't live together and enjoy their well earned rest after working their butts off for years

Fug you bryce :^)

But that's not comfy at all.

It's been getting progressively less comfy after the gay hotspring.

Money > your hopes and dreams

user, I love you.

>comedy series turning into melodrama

Why do so many writers fall in this trap? It keeps happening.

Sandy Hook didn't even happen

>Maybe by that time Kou can actually relax and enjoy life
Actually Kou complained after being promoted to AD, she has literally nothing to do other than checking other people's artwork.

Something I find interesting at Eagle Jump is how the break away from the traditional Japanese hierarchy culture.

In real life, you would never, ever see a junior worker take over a project, no matter how talented he might be, since the hierarchy/seniority must be respected.

Because retarded people kept complaining that the series was unrepresentative of the actual workplace

It's not all encompassing though. Actually just the right balance. Everyone's happy in the end so it's all good. We even get a nice touching scene out of it.

The way Nene says "de-bug" makes me incredibly erect.

This law is stupid. A shooter is just going to paint the muzzle of their real gun orange, walk somewhere claiming its for cosplay or something and fuck things up.

It's funny because it's only relaxing compared to her old lifestyle of 24/7 work. Bitch needs to lighten up and take Rin out on dates instead of just thinking about work

There's still comedy. Except you're too sad to laugh.

I don't see the problem. It's comedy, but it's also slice of life, there being drama is what makes the story easy to relate, since otherwise with no hardship the story would look like plain escapism.

Even in American and European slice of life comedies you always get the few episodes with drama. Those have always been part of the genre.

wrong, both are illegal if youre black in a shitty neighborhood

It's not so stupid if you consider a child got shot by a cop this year, for carrying a toy gun that looked realistic.

I think Volume 4 is quite possibly the most fun chapter so far. It having drama actually enhances the fun moments.

Yeah, you're correct.
It's not just racial discrimination, but also class discrimination.

What is wrong with this cute girl?

some series do it well

most don't

>hifumin just smiles and watches
Deadly couple

Gotta love how Rin became really jealous of Hifumi, and how obvious it was for her, yet Kou was absolutely obvious to Rin's behaviour, which troubled Hifumi.

I don't think RIn has been creepier than what she showed during those chapters.

Anyhow, I've been wondering if Hifumi is around Kou and Rin's age, considering she doesn't use any honorifics for them, and actually speaks to them in a very casual fashion.

>aoba and hifumi will never do the same to your dick

Actually, Hifumi looks troubled.
It;s the Japanese awkward smile.

Hifumi doesn't really do normal facial expressions. Because of her autism.

Would you guys do this to a Nene?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59156869

If she asked nicely

Doesn't stop you from being a girl

You know pokemon?

Well, she would be Ahagon because when you first meet her, you beat her senseless and store her in a small place to show her your love. When you want to play with other pokemon masters, you take her out and watch her fight for dominance against other pokemon. Loser goes ahegao, and all that.

She just doesn't want to participate.

wut

Yeah, after pointing it at the cop and acting all gangster.

I carry real guns around cops all the time and they are all. "You aren't doing anything stupid. We Cool."

Animal cruelty is a difficult thing to understand, I know. Let me direct you to a good website to explain further.

petafoundation.org/

Well if you were dead you probably wouldn't be posting here

>price

More like bonus. Hifumi's retardedness is what makes her great.

People tend to die when they are killed, after all.

>rin-chan, I'm turning retarded, your tongue is making me retarded

These threads need more bullying desu senpai

She turns around and says "I'm Rin-chan?" and looks directly at the mirror.

Was the bear sleeping bag the cutest thing this season?

This. Lolifags have always been around, but the overzealous ones with the persecution complex and who use that word are the actual pedophiles from Cred Forums who need to die.

There's a difference between drama and melodrama. Nothing in Yotsuba approaches melodrama.

Last episode.

>Nenecchi asks Aoba who she wants a signature from
>Aoba says it's a secret

I bet she would've told if it weren't Nenecchi asking.

D:

Is New Gayme what 2d heaven looks like?

>Implying Sandy Hoax was real

I don't think heaven would involve 12hr+ work days and having your job outsourced to indians/chinese.

>getting to work with cute girls
>anything but heaven

She's been practicing, user. She's going to make Columbine look like a fucking joke

I just realized how much I miss Neneshit after vol 2. She might have been a shit that ruined everything, but she made everyone happy. Please come back Nenecchi.

>Hu hu hu

Is Hifumi in the same age range as Kou and Rin? She use the "chan" honorific (rather than "senpai") with both of them.

Why is she so smug?

She's going to need more training from Umiko so she can solid snake her way in and out.

If we get a s2, how bad will the suffering be?

Why did this show have like 3 instances of actual yuri tension in the whole thing?

Jesus christ, I might actually watch sakura trick during gap week...

It will finally be like Shirobako.

Please no. Shirobako had me feeling down for a few weeks. I don't want that kind of suffering in my cutesy comedy.

Behold the face that saved anime

Nenecchi struggling to reach aoba and hotarun level while both of them speed ahead to reach their dream.
No talent, can't draw and not smart

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a 5.7, is in fact, a Five-sevenN, or as I've recently taken to calling it, the Five-seveN Pistol. The Five-seveN is not a handgun unto itself, but rather another component of a high-performance personal defense system made useful by the Five-seveN Pistol, P-90 Submachine Gun and the 5.7x28mm cartridge comprising a complete personal defense solution.

>A shooter is just going to paint the muzzle of their real gun orange

I'm pretty sure you'd be pretty hardpressed to find the right kind of orange paint that would give off the illusion of it being plastic from a distance, where as if you paint over the plastic part of a toy gun from a distance that's deadly gamble amd if you did that to begin with you probably this is darwinism at work just not to your favor.

>nenecchi tries to get somewhere in life
>aoba has to compete with the person she admires most
>hotarun studies in a country overrun by migrants
Ganbaru zoi everyone

Isn't Hotarun studying art in Japan? If I remember correctly she only went to France for a short-term homestay.

That why Nene should uses a BK

No, its a glorified .22WM

Cute!

>Vibrator gun
nope

yes. also anyone recognize this?

Hime cuts are the best. So vulgarly slutty its like they're just begging for the cock.

That's irrelevant because the suffering would be far greater if we never get a S2.

>suffering no matter what
Why are we here?

For Nenecchi. Nenecchi is joy.

underrated post

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!

Alice no Takarabako Dragon Quest Doujinshi?

I didn't get this scene at all

Guns are illegal in Japan.

She recognized the wanted posters.

Beware Neneshit, notorious pudding thief.

Nene is a good girl, not a thief.

Lookind at Yun's hand gesture I'm guessing a big, erect, trobbing and dripping candy

In all honesty, they should just ditch all of New Game! and do a Nene-chi spinoff, which is really what people want to see: Nene-chi being cute, while doing cute things, and some naughty things now and then like peeking at girl's panties in video games

That exists actually.