What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56179360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She hates herself and, through it, everyone.

Too much math.

Not enough dick

She hates herself for not knowing Japanese so she can enjoy all the commentaries.

She isn't part of the MC harem, which means no good ending.

Should I pick up the series again for her?
I dropped it after Koimonogatari

I want to FUCK this what ever it is

Her story is fairly self contained, it's connected mostly with just kizu.

You can just watch the 7 first episodes of owari and if you like her, read a sequel arc featuring her as the main character that was already translated.

Which is the best subs for Monogatari?

> comes up with the most convoluted schemes
> none of them work, EVER

wew lad

Hanekawa didn't get a good ending either, her parents got off scott free for years of abuse and neglect, she had to suck it up and did so. Plus she is pretty much fated to be a part of the supernatural world no matter what because she isn't normal even if she wants to be.

Not being part of Araragi's harem is actually a good thing for Sodachi in any case. Dude is fucked up.

gg

It worked in Fiasco.

her mother died and rotted away in her room until what remained of her corpse was taken away like garbage. before this, she was living in an abusive household where her parents fighting left the place looking like a condemned building. Her only friend she made during that time absolutely forgot about her and never made any effort to help her or understand her or even ask her the slightest thing about herself, just mooched off her tutoring skills. Then she called a class meeting to find out a cheater, but everybody hated that she even brought it up and voted that she was the guilty party, even the teacher.

I'm no psychologist, but I'm pretty sure these experiences were not conductive to a healthy upbringing and sound mental state.

Math: Not even once

But she would be a genki tomboyish mathematician if not for her fucked up childhood, teenage years and early adult years.

She got hit in her fucking head

But OPs pic is from before that. And her parents only hit her on parts that couldn't be seen.

DON'T TRUST OUGI'S LIES

She will grow up into a cutie just like nisio's other abused girl.

But she already grew up into a cutie.

I want to bring Sodachi's smile back.

You can do that in two steps:
First, enter monogatari world.
Second, walk too her and ask "Aren't you Euler?"

Senjogahara looks so ugly in the shot after she gets hit.

ougi never lies

where are my doujins of her with araragi

She lied about sushi.

Cancelled for more loli doujins.

I'd hate math too if everyone accused me of cheating just for getting the highest score in class.

Fucking liberal arts plebs, just do your fucking homework like everyone else.

>do your homework
worst advice i've ever seenplease don't have children

what's wrong with doing homework?

>homework

This.

I don't understand how she didn't immediately despise araragi after her childhood. Like, they basically have an entire normal school year with each other before the class trial thing, and Araragi doesn't recall her being as batshit crazy as she ends up being to him.

Did she just get angrier and angrier at him the whole time?

I want to give all the love Oikura never had.

Take your lewd shit somewhere else.

I will hold Oikura's hands and there's nothing you can do about it.

She always hated him, Araragi just misinterpreted the reason.

And she didn't want to remember how she kissed up to him when kids.

Wow ain't that autistic

>love is lewd
wtf user

From which side?

>that one guy keeps outscoring her no matter what she does
So much for the hot steamy study session doujin setup.

Both

why is this allowed?

I want to fuck her hair.

Muh art

Then you better hurry before Nisio scissors gets to her.

I love everything about that pic.

Why was Araragi allowed to become a lolicon after Kizu is a better question.

Math sucks and is jewish magic

How does she react when she's called Euler?

Euler

Oh jo

Euler.

stalin

The generaly super-serious and stylish air of the picture combined with Ararargi coping a feel just cracks me up.

gg (ANE) for Bake
Commie/CR for Nise
Commie for Neko, SS, Hana, Tsuki, Owari, and Kizu
There aren't any decent subs for Koyomi

This is the answer to most problems.

It's more that homework doesn't yield much benefits for students and takes away time that could be better spent on hobbies, clubs, or just family time

E U L E R

You're a lewd guy

I want to be a lesbian with her

am i the only one that sees that rhombus on the bottom as her mouth

it looks weird

lesbians are gay senpai.

One is the loneliest number.

i thought that was seven

She's thinking about what she had for breakfast.

She's brutally honest.

>Then she called a class meeting to find out a cheater, but everybody hated that she even brought it up and voted that she was the guilty party, even the teacher.
She was retarded in that she sugggested a democratic vote to choose the cheater. i.e. the class picks the person to blame. That's like democratically voting on who is the murderer, the choice always ends up being a anti-popularity contest.

7 may have 8 9 but he still has his buddy 6.

Euler?

I guess if you have been watching weird blocky anime for the last few weeks, yeah?

But the nose shadow is clearly not a rhombus in the original picture

...Euler

>you'll never give comfort to a girl whose parents hated her
>you'll never teach her to be happy and lover herself
>you'll never discuss math with her
>you'll never make her melt just by calling her euler

whatever's the problem I can make it go away

Green eggs and cum

u ded nigga

Who is responsible for this?

Hina?

Me.

am I? huh

The effects of multiplication.

Ougi

Are you myself?

Maybe. Maybe not.

It couldn't be helped. The loli doujins turned out great this year.

Well, that super hot girl on the right turned into a loli without changing how attractive she is and Araragi has spent a whole lot of time with her since then.

They should go further.

Sodachi is literally the best girl.
Clear evidence of that can be seen for example in the fact that she is flat and silver haired.

You forgot twintails, which is shared by another best girl.

So, Anonymous.

Mathemagics or Yuudachi Houteishiki?

OP: Mathemagics
Full audio version: Yuudachi Houteishiki

i see only 3 kids in there

A Shotaragi doujin would pretty much need to be with either Kiss-Shot or adult Hachikuji. Anything else would just be wrong.

Man I'm sure part of her character was about how just wanting to help her wasn't anywhere near enough but I'll be damned if there isn't something about her that makes me have to try and suppress my white knight instinct.

It would also work with big sisters. And maybe high school Sodachi having her way with him.

It's not the same without a previously-molested loli getting a voluptuous body and returning the favor.

But old Hachikuji wouldn't be aware of that.

It's not like that ever stopped a good doujin. There's adult Hachikuji in Zoku too.

but she is not flat, she has perfect compact geometry that manages to stay hidden even when low on clothes.

these look very flat to me

sodachi pussy was made for araragi cock

It's higher dimensional breasts, only one perspective doesn't give enough information.

Araragi will have 5 years in college to try that.

Do Sodachi lewds exist?

Scanned no. Only a few images on pixiv.
There is this one on pixiv as well if you don't mind a rough sketch in korean.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56179360

Pic related is one example that was not scanned, from an artist that likes faceless old men.

>lesbian cripple ghost

Oddly specific fetish

Strangely enough, I think Nisio tries to write characters instead of fetish dolls. I know this is unheard of in the anime and LN business, but I think it's true.

I want to solve this equation

me on the right

Interuniversal Teichmueller theory

The solution to that equation is imaginary

SHE'S FLAT

because retards can't into plug and chug

So Araragi is the most mentally fucked out of the cast I take it. It always seems as if in shows about how all the members of the harem have severe problems the MC always turns out to be the worst.

He's got the most persistent problems, but they're still pretty mild compared to everyone else.

>So Araragi is the most mentally fucked out of the cast I take it.

That would be incorrect. The most mentally fucked would be Episode.
6 year old vampire hunter who gets into bad dealings with 40 year old women because some mid-30's guy in a hawaiian shirt showed him some kindness once.

Math: not even once

Jesus christ It took me 20 minutes to get the title of that manga.

This mysterious girl agrees to teach you math as long as you follow just one condition: you can't make a move on her.

What do you do?

he's somewhere in the middle. euler is probably the worst

Fuck Math, fuck her

I'm too autistic to try it anyway.

Masturbate to her while she whispers sweet formulas into my ear.

There are some things that require some practice in order to understand, though with math I get that the low level practice drills are boring as fuck. Math doesn't get interesting until you start deriving the methods of calculating various things. That's when it stops being a class about drills and starts being a class about logic and application (though it still has drills).

>level 17 mathemagician
>15 damage via unarmed

So I got the kizu audiobook and listened to a man describe the class president of class presidents panties for several minutes.

I still don't know how to feel.

Anyone else listen to it?

Share pls

Bat has the worst past, but at least she had people who loved her in her life (lots of them too much) and got a little happiness during the series, without which she'd be undoubtedly the most fucked up as well destroying the world. Sodachi had the shittiest purely human life and got almost nothing out of the story.

I just bought the book. Haven't read it yet. No clue why they released this book first (even if it is considered part 0)

Probably to promote the movies. Though why part 1 hasn't got a physical release yet is starting to annoy me.

They claimed Nisio forced them but I think they just wanted to capitalize on the movie being in theaters.

Bakemonogatari is releasing in December.

People sick of waiting for Kizu and to promote the film?

It makes sense to localize the school battle vampire romp first in order to hook anyone new who decides to give it a shot.

Good point. Can't believe I didn't think of that. I think they will release the movies (1 - 3) as some big limited edition pack together.

Also just bought my ticket to go see part 2 in theaters. I'm excited yo.

I meant the part 1 movie. Apparently that hit a few theaters a while ago (unless i misread). I've fallen out of the monogatari loop waiting to get my hands on kizu, now that i have the book i kinda want to see/get the movies.

>tfw theatre is doing Part I + Part II back to back

>Ougi
>she

I'm afraid you are both mistaken.... Ougi is a boy, and has always been a boy.

All or just the one near you? I might have to take the day off or something.

But user. she is perfectly normal, she even said so.

Hint: Shoujo

Now you do the math

>“Ha! “Haha! “Hahahaha!” she laughs.

>After rushing up to me, Shinobu lifts me up and spins me around in the air—it’s a motion almost like a Giant Swing, or maybe reminiscent of an adult horsing around with a small child, but given our current height difference, it’s become perfectly doable for her.

Ougi Dark is going to give me diabetes.

Only two places in the country are showing the films, and they're both a 4 hour drive away.

Gonna be worth the trip.

I read that with her sarcastic voice.

pls give mi da sause m8

>and never made any effort to help her or understand her or even ask her the slightest thing about herself, just mooched off her tutoring skills
What made her refuse to just say "help me bro" again?

Was she too proud or would she feel guilty for directly ratting out her parents?

>Koyomin… would you mind ordering that grown-up, gorgeous slave of yours to stop bullying my junior’s shikigami?”

>I look over…

>And there I see Shinobu Oshino throttling Yotsugi Ononoki, completely devoid of context or purpose—it looks like she’s in the midst of repaying Ononoki-chan for all the verbal abuse she was subjected to over the summer, just as Ononoki-chan feared.

I'm so pissed. I missed part 1 in theaters. I'm so salty about it.

Same, they never showed it here, which is why I'm guessing they're doing a double feature here.

Ougi assumed the latter. She didn't say herself the reason I think.

So it's been a while since I've been on the monogatari monorail. Should I just start over from air date or just read the books as they come out over here instead?

Ononoki talked shit and got hit. She deserves it all.

Getting all of the books translated is going to take a very long time. Rewatch the anime.

The anime is already in the 16th book, and the official translation will be doing 2 books a year at best. In the meanwhile the 22nd (and possibly "last") book will be released this year in japan.

Shinobu doesn't hurt people who didn't earn it.

What about the entire world in the alternate timeline?

Amazing how people stop being themselves when driven into complete and utter despair.

Batfags really want to deny that she never does anything bad now? Are you fucking kidding me?

Did they ever say how she selects people she feeds on? Maybe there are simply a lot of vampire slayers going after her and she can maintain like that?

It was never mentioned. Though she only needs to eat once a month, so a group or two of vampire hunters going after her should be plenty for her.

I guess it makes more sense that people still offer their lives for her, at least once a month. Especially with a lot of vampire hunters being vampire themselves.