Raildex

How fucked is touma in the head? There is no way he seriously thinks he's a normal high school boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Io6jf
mega.nz/#!A4MQlLBD!OPVEAXMqYcOYdUs78c199H2NrqY56Utgv6CJWXD_rMo
mega.nz/#!I81WDYCb!se2gZr_XclFSW-JbpNJFqpEI_ZIubKcoh5O1zNOX0gg
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Summer_SS
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume12_Chapter_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apparently he doesnt consider most stuff like magic or special abilities anything strange anymore and he has that 'save everyone' complex.

But after what Othinus he doesnt seem to be not fucked enough to be honest.

The first thing what expected after he got home was that, he would have kept a trauma and because of that would be strangely distant from everyone and even in class suddenly get flashbacks to when a certain person stabbed him and all that
But ... Nothing, thanks Kamaichi for ruining any expectation had.
We still could have healed his mind arc or whatever but to act like nothing happend and only fear MG is disappointing.

More interesting is how fucked up is Kamisato. He says he is a normal high school student but seems more like a psychopath, just because he normally doesnt break laws and kills inocent people, doesnt mean much if he even is able to consider to film snuff. And his harem, wouldnt wonder me if he actually in a unknowing way used some master psychology to make them totally dependant on him.

He's a fucking retard that's for sure

I am honestly not that surprised that his trauma from the infinite hells isn't all that evident. IB used to inhabit inanimate object like swords and caves, so Touma's core most likely has to be as immutable as something that is literally lifeless for IB to manifest. It took billions of years just to get the guy to give up for like 10 minutes.

I would have preferred a more obvious mental toll but we haven't really seen all that's going on in his already fucked up head. Kamachi might surprise us.

Actually about the IB thing, that are basically rumors. For all they know it could be even IB's first appearance in this world but yeah Kamaichi wont just write it off as rumors, so might be right.

But the thing about why it is posessing him that is IB is most likely on Touma cause of IT, which might be his true power considering he seems to be able to control it or surpress even or something posessing him.

Honestly when will we finally get some info about IT, rumors or whatever, will it be another 10 volumes or what that we finally get a little hint?

Anyway IB is on him to seal the strongest power, cause it be strong enough to warp space or something fully released, so IB has to be on him.

It's not like we get straight answers in this series about anything. Don't know what IT is at all, IB may have been made by magic gods but that could be full of shit since AC fucked with it, Crowley's keikaku has more twists and turns than London's infrastructure, and we don't even know if the Abrahamic God actually exists. The only thing that I am one hundred percent sure of is that Touma will not pass this year.

>He goes out on a date with Index
>People around call them dating
>Index says they're dating
>Touma thinks is a date
>B-but there is no way a normal school student could be dating
>Index facepalms

Touma is definitely traumatized from his encounter with Othinus. Not to the point where he's a vegetable, but it's definitely there. He freaked out and became a nervous wreak when he encountered the false Magic Gods in NT12. He even tried his best to not get Shiage involved by attempting to kick his shit in. Then NT13, he refused to listen to High Priest and try to understand him as a person simply because he was a Magic God. Othinus says that he acted differently back in since Touma always tries to save everyone. And it happened again in NT15 when he freaked out over Yuiitsu burping out a Magic God which turned out to be false.

Everyone's different, so it's natural to handle trauma a lot differently too.

Forgot link
imgur.com/a/Io6jf

Well yeah, I also wrote in my post that he is traumatized regarding MG but only that.

Think about it hundred of times you get killed by your parents, classmates, best friends, random strangers on the street or even if they dont kill you they betray you in the worst way possible, litteraly push you off the cliff. After that normally you should be a bit, at least a bit more distruatsing.
And for him that happened probably more than a hundred times, not sure if Othinus went for all possible kinds of death and tortures, dont even want to imagine some kind of middle age torture methods.
But there is a lot of ugly stuff which would kind of linger in the back of the mind constantly.

Also Kamijou broke down because of the fake MG right but when he met the other ones, he was a lot more calm, sure he still fears them but no breaking down anymore.

About refusing to listen to HP pretty sure he still would have normally tried to understand him, the problem was rather he was kind of in hurry with people around might get hurt with the whole damage HP was causing, also he had kind of as a burden Misaka with him, who was also in danger.

Dont mean to say Misaka cant take care of herself but having someone next to him who he thinks he needs to protect and doesnt understand the great danger of MG, kind of makes him constantly think about it and change his plans. But yeah he changed a bit.

Well isnt it rather that his intent to date her isnt there?
Even if Index considers it a date and wants to date him, if he just wants to go for a walk and takes Index, then can you really call it one?
Isnt normally a date when both partner agree to it be one?

user. Even the tittle is called Summer Date.

>Isnt normally a date when both partner agree to it be one?
No?

We do know one thing though. According to High Priest, Touma had managed to make a deal with IB. We don't know what that deal is, but I'm sure it will be relevant to how Index will end.

Okay only heard it like that, well might be different from culture too.
In my country at least you cant just go on a walk with a girl and do datish stuff then it is suddenly a date but you both basically agree to one before it or of course you are already going out with each other..
So I dont really understand how that works in Japan or wherever else.

The title can be called whatever but from what am able to read, Touma didnt really care about it that much, he didnt wanted to date her, it was basically only index who wanted to do it.

Also he said that she shouldnt worry about the stuff they did in their 'date' because they already live such a long time together in their apartment and basically she should be used to the whole stuff.

So he honestly didnt see it as one.
Cause she is really just family at this point for him.

Also what is a date for index?
"Date is when you go on a walk and eat various tasty things is what was said on TV"

>Cause she is really just family at this point for him.
If you think that then you hold no candle in this kind of discussion. Sorry.

Not him, but during one of the recent novels (I think it was NT16) he did refer to Othinus and Index as his family. Whether any romantic inclinations exist or not are up for debate, but he definitely sees Index as part of his family.

Wrong, in one of the afterwords post NT10 what was said is that Index is the most special person to him followed by Othinus.

Oh no, shppers again, DAMN AGAIN.
Cant we just leave out your shipping stuff.
I dont say she has not a chance or that he wont ever fall in love with her, I freaking dont care but until now we havent seen anything where he really, I mean damn really said he liked her more than any other girl in a romantic sense.
The hints you speak of can be seen as anything, friends, family or like you guys always as romantic feelings... of course show me evidence citing any novel and then will look at those and disprove it again. We can repeat that a hundred times but I am tired of it.

Anyway until now we have no clear romantic feelings from Touma, he has perverted thoughts, he complimented girls but no romantic feelings really.

>“This is about more than just the school for me. It’s about Index, Othinus, and the calico cat too. Those freeloaders from my dorm are a drain on the resources here. I have to repay them for accepting those three.”

>“…”

>“So I can’t run away. It’s like a family issue. I brought this on myself, so you don’t need to worry about it, Fukiyose.”

Seems pretty familial to me.

I'd laugh if he made a deal with IB/IT to break people's illusions/faces in return for isolating his misfortune on him, convincing it/them that he would have an easier time encountering supernatural bullshit if the universe had a hate boner for him. Saving people wasn't just pre amnesia Touma's hobby, but his actual job.

See the damn first volumes OT1&2 and OT22 my butthurt new friend.

Isn't like you already got told already before this thread.

Where are their parents?
Also when is Touma's birthday? He needs some presents or a visit from his parents, something to cheer him up at least

>It’s like a family issue.
>like
Yeah, seems. Not is.

Yeah I had a similiar discussion already regarding those novels already with another guy, maybe it was you even.
Those scenes can be seen as friends or family or of course if you are shipper it must be romantic feelings.
At the end of course couldnt convince the guy.
To discuss stuff with a shipper is just ridiculous, they invent and change scenes how they want.

I think that user met more that he should have PTSD and be fucked in the head from all the betrayals and death over those iterations of his life.

I honestly expected more than just a distrust of magic gods.

By comparison Kamikoto shippers going wild for a simple word or illustration vs another girl be it Index/Itsuwa/Kanzaki/etc comes down to
>If it's Mikoto it's OTP!
>B-but it doesn't counts with other girl you shipper/hater!

At least form literal parts of the novels we can say Touma sees Index as somone of the opposite sex, a female, and has sexual awareness of her as well of her femenine charm be it pre or post memories destruction.

Fix your english btw ESL-kun

It's just like with Bleach now that I think about it. Delusional shipperfags were saying any moment between Rukia and Ichigo were romantic and all of sudden it was friendship all along.

I can't wait for all the Mikoto shippers to get BTFO once Index ends.

>ESL-kun
What the heck is that even, I honestly didnt care until now.
But from what heard it are people who dislike the tsundere archetype, while I pretty much dont especially love or hate tsundere.

>Kamikoto shippers
Not worse then any others, only a lot more exist.

>Touma sees Index as somone of the opposite sex
Okay no problem with that.

>Fix your english
Made some mistakes there but maybe you also should reread some of your posts...

>Mikoto = Rukia
>Index = Orihime (Proto Misaki boobs in one year confirmed by Kamachi)
Seems reasonable.

>(Proto Misaki boobs in one year confirmed by Kamachi)
What?

It's on the archives desu. Something like
>Misaki's design from NT11 is meant to reflect Index's to make a parallel
>Index will look like current Misaki after the same time span she had to grow her body.

I thought it was Lara?

>when is Touma's birthday?

We don't know. He probably doesn't know, and knowing him, he's probably had too much shit on his mind to ask.

Hell, out of all of the main cast, I think only Misaka has an official birth date.

>it's another shippers vs antishippers episode
Why do you faggots even bother, this series has grown stale, each new novel is stale, the fanbase is tired, S3 never. Even the tripfags have abandoned the threads.

I think of Touma more as a nega-chuuni or like that one chick from working!!! who was obsessed with calling herself normal.

Point is that he is very delusional calling himself normal after all the shit he went through.

Will Mikoto still be in a 1swimsuit even though the heat wave is over in NT17?

Wouldn't it go back to freezing?
Why would she do that?

>Even the tripfags have abandoned the threads.

Speaking of which, if Touma doesn't have time to go to his dorm to get his clothes, do you think he's going to go dumpster diving again? Maybe he'll get some indestructible pants and t shirt to complement his hoodie.

Tokiwadai got destroyed so she cant change clothes even if she wanted to

Rejoice, the three other people that still care about Accel. We got the raws for the last two chapters.

>Not liking Styil
>not liking Js06
>using Cred Forums meme
Fuck off newfag crossboarder

In fact, now that Tokiwadai got destroyed she may be able to wear street clothes
Now that I think about it, what are the odds of Misaka and Misaki ending up in Mie's school?

I mean if NT17 is a direct continuation of NT16 she might not have time to change clothes, specially if Aleister begins to move

For the same reasons why Kamisato also thinks he's just a normal high school boy.

Pretty high actually, Kamaichi was the whole time hinting at that already.
The whole inspecting school of Misaka and Misaki before was already showing they would transfer to wherever Touma is as soon they found some way to do that.
So yeah, maybe not next volume but still very soon we will find out how Tokidwadai had to transfer their students to different schools cause building needs to be rebuilt, now add some bad luck factor and then you can pretty much guess where the level 5 end up...

Damn I want a Komoe sidestory or even better her to win the Touma bowl.

She is a older woman but totally loli in body and even mind somehow.
Wouldnt that basically the ultimate big bad luck for him, a woman who is totally not his type and will never grow up to at least have a mature body.
Regardless who he would end up with, heck even Index would become a adult and grow more to fit his preferences, but the loli teacher wont, even worse everyone will call him a lolicon.

>Mikoto and Misaki move out of the school garden for Mie/Touma's school
>They happen to end up in the same dorm room
Make it happen kamachi.exe

Holy shit, I was so focused on Kuroko winning the bowl being the ultimate case of fuck you from the universe to Touma that I actually forgot about motherfucking Tsukuyomi "The White Smoker" Komoe. Even Kuroko will grow up one day. Komoe is the very rare but very real chain smoking, alcoholic eternal loli. Komoe or Ladylee would be the ultimate spit in the face.

>Ladylee
I wonder if she's wasting away in Aleister's funhouse or if doggo put her out of her misery.

What are the chances of Laura making his move on Aleister by having Necessarius step in?

Not sure what you want to say really.
But Laura is planning something bigger and her stepping in, even indirectly by sending magicians seems rather unbelievable,

Kamisato even though he is moving freely and takes no orders from her at all, is in a way regarded as one of her chess pieces.

But dont think she thought that he would be so useful in nearly destroying AC with his actions.

So it is his mere appearance as a holder of the other right hand.
Cause for a brief moment it would take Aleister's attention away from her and she could do whatever elsewhere without interfering.

Bigger than bullying Aleister?

Stiyl is dead, js06 only pops in to translate every few months and Cred Forums memes are everywhere these days

I want to fuck Index in front of Styil

Touma please.

>Index and Touma have sex
>Index says they are having sex
>Touma says there are having sex
>B-but there is no way a normal school student like me could be having sex
>Index facepalms as she orgasms

Hey, guys, remember the Accel manga? Well, here are the raws:

>Chapter 27:
mega.nz/#!A4MQlLBD!OPVEAXMqYcOYdUs78c199H2NrqY56Utgv6CJWXD_rMo
>Chapter 28:
mega.nz/#!I81WDYCb!se2gZr_XclFSW-JbpNJFqpEI_ZIubKcoh5O1zNOX0gg

So does the SS confirm that Touma and Index are romantically attracted to each other beyond normal highschool boy and his pet headcrab?

Kek

But for some reason this might happen.

Or

>Index grows a belly
>Index says she is pregnant
>Touma sees her pregnancy grow
>B-but there is no way a normal student like me could impregnate a girl
>Index facepalms as her fountain breaks

>Somewhere on England, Styl is having a heat attack

At this point I am sure that Touma uses the term normal high school boy as a go to excuse to avoid anything he doesn't like or isn't comfortable with.

>Kill somebody? Normal high school boys don't do that!

>Go to school? Normal high school boys don't do that!

>Dating your headcrab? Normal high school boys don't do that!

>Fight a god? Sure. I got a couple billion years.

The real question is, how fucked in the head is Mikoto?

Excellent

Index end confirmed

Mikoto and her shippers btfo

You can't say that until we get this SS translated.

I just want to see Touma and Index go on a cute date where nothing unseemly happens.

Never too early to make assumptions that may or may not be right

I dont feel like translating SS
but for anyone expecting anything ... well I can tell you there doesnt happen anything romantically between them in this SS.

Oh yeah it gets said that Touma is sexually attracted to Index and had problems when she appeared suddenly in Swimsuit infront of him.
But that is nothing new really, else he wouldnt need to sleep in the bathroom.

They basically just are walking to a destination some poolside crepe shop and having a short chat with each other about different stuff.

Sounds cute, translate it then.

Thanks user, it was obvious that nothing romantically would happen. Any humorous lines or events?

Not really, it is really short and if you look at it there are only few spoken lines really, most of it is just narator explaining situation.
So it is just slice and life.

Right maybe
'can we consider it a date'
Index and Touma are reallyl just walking to their destination, no datish stuff at least not mentioned here.
And middle of the thing
Index mentions how just them walking to that poolside can be already considered a date.
Of course Touma starts with that it is nothing special, cause they live under same roof and if that can be considered a date then the limited timesale fights he has should be also called a date and Index starts getting angry.

I fully expect to see Touma's dorm completely ruined when he returns there, whether it was caused by an element or not.

>Touma returned to his dorm to find it all destroyed, only his hoodie remains
>Has to move into a different dorm, due to the damage to Tokiwadai he shares a mixed dorm with his classmates and the Ojous
>The entire volume is a horror novel as he tries to keep his chastity in the face of thirsty rich girls
>Muffled Uhohoi in the distance

No better, his dorm is the only which is still standing and there are so many student bunking together but now they dont have any other places so they send all the girls to his dorm, of course completely with their consent but why did ask no one Kamijou if he is okay with that?.

When ojous in puberty meet the boy with the special right hand then the night of the ojous in heat starts,

Do people really do ship more than "just for fun"?

Anything more than that is autism.

The numerous threads ruined by shipping shenanigans should be enough proof. I ship these two for fun and no one seems to get mad over it.

Mikotofags that ship are serious about their shipping.

No one should get mad about any shipping unless the shipper is trying to derail the thread, make stupid and/or ridiculous claims in regards to their ships or generally shove their personal shipping feelings into everything. Unfortunately shippers are incapable of doing that

Normal people do that but mention one girl not named Mikoto with Touma and Kamikoto group will sperg.

I ship Kamikoto pretty casually.

Mikoto in general causes sperging. More recently people disliking Mikoto are sperging the most but that is a response to years of Mikoto ship sperging and shitposting

AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, THE BABYSITTER HAS GONE CRAZY

DID WE NOT PAY YOU ENOUGH? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE ISN'T STOPPING

Did Touma kill 6 billion people?

QUICK GET HIM KANZAKI

NEVERMIND KANZAKI TAKE INDEX AND RUN
I'LL HOLD HIM OFF

I once shipped recently, but once I discovered that it will sink I was fucking devastated. Shipping is like a drug, every hint and romantic-looking gesture is like a brief high from the fear that any moment your hopes would be crushed. That is what I think draws people to ship.

So now, I ship Index and Touma, but will not be mad if Misaka, Misaki, or any other girl gets him or nobody at all gets together with him. Just give me a proper ending or something.

Did someone say shipping?

>the strongest power
Limb Exploder is not that powerful, because it can only blow up your own limbs.

Abusive boyfriend Kakine is best couple.

>but once I discovered that it will sink I was fucking devastated.

Then that's autism. You know all of that depends on what the writer decides so why go further than just "having fun".

Touma x Suffering
Accel x Coffee
Misaki x Eclairs
Kakine x Uiharu

Because, believe it or not, people tend to get invested in their beliefs, no matter how trivial.

Think about one Raildex character other than Touma.

This character is a new freeloader in Touma's residence. What misfortunes await him?
If you chose Othinus, she regains her real size.
If you chose Index, Stiyl moves in under the pretense of protecting her.
If you chose Sphynx, Touma gets $1,000,000.

Wait when did he go dumpster diving before?

That image is cut from a page from the Railgun manga where he finally reunites with Saten.

Which image?

Fuck, I thought you quoted the above post.

Mistakes happen user, it's alright.

So any idea what this dumpster diving is?

He has a hoodie?

After escaping the hospital since getting shot by Anti-Skill, Touma goes for a dumpster to replace his clothes where he finds his purple hoodie.

He wore just a hoodie and nothing else?

Yes, Misaka's mouth was agape the entire time, tempted to suck out the life out of him through his dick in her barely restrained lust Toumalust. Hence why she was so antagonistic when she found him with Cendrillon, she thought she stole her prize.

He found some pants as well.

Oh thank god, he wasn't exposed to the elements.

Wait, so if the dorms are destroyed everyone has to still wear swimsuits?

Heivia is such a good catch. Uiharu is a lucky girl to snag him.

Did Index give Touma her love bite in the end?

I'm caught up on Railgun due to this whole Dream Ranker thing not really interesting me initially, so the first character who pops into my mind is...

the sniper chick from SCHOOL. Rakko?

I'm sure Touma would appreciate having a high school girl living with him who has actual tits and is eager to please... right before he finds that she's a killer-for-hire anyway.

She didn't.

I'd like to fondle her.

She is dead Jim.

BAMPU

Fuyukawa will deliver.

>Touma gets $1,000,000.

If he was ever so lucky he would immediately spend it all on a nuclear bunker and supplies and hide in there for months.

Accelerator would immediately become relevant solely to break that somehow

>implying it would last more than 3 days
>implying Touma won't spend it on home repairs

what the fuck ever happen to her is she living on the streets or what?

Yes

>implying Othi-chan wouldn't commandeer all that money to buy the dollhouse worthy of Odin

Pretty much, she can do whatever she wants. A cute immortal hobo.

>implying she wouldn't use it to buy Sphynx something nice

I was going to question how somebody could possibly spend that much on a cat but then I found this 1.8 million dollar dog collar.

>Touma's future wife, his two pets and owner of his soul in one picture

It's worth it, especially if it's for a dandy gentleman.

HA HA HA did you think I would stay dead? Nothing can keep down Stiyl-sama

AAARRRGGGHHH HELP ME

Great, you can translate the date now

How big was Sargasso?

imgur.com/a/Io6jf

stop bullying stiyl

Index is the owner of his wallet as well.

Huh, so Index is pretty much Touma's wife after all.

>You will never have a threesome with Misaka and Index and then send the video to Etzali and Stiyl

She ate it

Kamachi make some parallels with Shiina as far as I remember like their habit of throwing BD players at their respective Kamijous and waiting for them to come home only to find a new girl/woman somehow followed them all the way home.

At least they're not womanizers, imagine the amount of cuck levels Shiina and Index would reach if the Kamijous just gave in on cheating.

Now if only Index's hobby was to paraglide.

>yfw Shiina was a long haired tsundere petite girl like Index but her method of punishment/love was a karate chop to the head
>doesn't have a huge breast envy despite Touya's preference for big honking tits
>eventually filled in all the important bits, becoming the ideal woman Touya likes
>instead of wanting to eat all the time, she instead likes to cook but is terrible at it and has Touya eat all of it.

You know I don't think NT 9's effect on Touma is over yet. He pushed it down too easily; we have to remember he faced a degree of darkness before. Omega world may have had a hand in creating the greatest hero, but it has the potential for creating the greatest demon. In a side story when he heard Mikoto and (I think) Index die Accelerator got spooked by his Touma. Kamachi is setting up all these new heroic ideals on Touma, just so that Touma himself can break it down and become demon king Touma

There is nothing fucked with touma, he just likes the idea of being normal and living a normal life. What constitutes as normal in his eyes is just warped due to all the shit he gets into.

>hey guys, remember Index? The character this series is named after? I know she hasn't been relevant for a while, and she isn't exactly popular, but here's a date episode just to remind you all she's endgame
>it's not even in the main narrative or an SS, and it's only 3 pages, but you're gonna like it
>forget about your waifu's chances with Touma, she never had a chance, so stop shipping them even if I throw in fanservice scenes of her interacting with Touma and put her on the cover in a last-ditch effort to revitalize decreasing sales
>...p-please?

Kamachi my nigga what are you doing

>Shiina is a transfer student to Touya's school and his new neighbor
>she moves in next door to his home, and both their rooms and their balconies face each other ala Toradora
>he first encounters her lewdly in the balcony

Harem romantic comedy between Touya and Shiina fucking when?

What would be a drawback of a hypothetical S3 that would make you not want to watch it?

Not directed by Nagai, lack of Saten.

Just make her a magic god or close to it like Ollerus and strip away that goddamn Walking Church. Hiding her legs is a crime against fucking humanity.

Mikoto already has two fucking potential powerups (AAA and Nuit) why not Index?

>Hiding her legs is a crime against fucking humanity
But she is a nun
>powerups
Well she has Pendex

A nun in training. She should quit, she barely acts like a nun. I bet Laura made her a nun because unleashed Index is too lewd.

The fact that it will never be made is the biggest drawback I can think of

Index 3 would be outright godly if they can do the right things. WWIII is the series's apex, far more superior than the previous 2 seasons. If we can expect fight scenes to be just like Taboo Tattoo (don't lie, it had good fight choreography) JC could pull this off.

DED as fuck.

He's gonna make it, believe in the siscon

Mostly because she doesnt know what a nun really is.
Maybe she once before reset knew it but now she defintiively doesnt.
What I mean is she has a perfect memory, okay.
But it is like searching something with google, the results might not always be ideal.
Basically she only heard from people or saw on tv what a nun is.
That means she knows near nothing about the rules and other things.

For her a nun is basically, a person who believes in god and hears peoples worries and maybe also help them.

Oh right also that other people should be nice to those who serve god and feed them apparenlty.

>Well she has Pendex
Because the author literally said Index could tap into Magic God tier.

Another siscon already vanished in NT, it seems Kamaichi has them on his hitlist now.

Seriously half expect to find out that yes Kamisato already sent siscon general to another world.

Good thing Touma doesn't have an actual imouto.

>Kamachi not doing an incest route for Touma
What a damn shame.

What about Otohime

She's a cousin, totally different.

Touma probably still can't unsee Misaka acting like a little sister character whenever he meets Otohime.

Well, he could always give Touma a non blood related sister

>Touma doesn't have an actual imouto
Looks like his fate is sealed once the plot twist drops.

Okay lets work together and decide what for a imouto would fit to Kamijou.
So if he had a imouto bloodrelated or not,
how would she call Touma?
Onii-chan
Onii-sama
Onii-chama
Onii-san
Ani
Aniki
nii-nii
... fuck forgot the other ways to call big brother,, help please

Or would she just call him by his name

what for a type is it, genky, tsundere, kuudere, yandere (personally for that one, like the one in Kusari Hime).

Okay user this is a mission from god, create the perfect imouto for Kamijou!
(Regardless if she actually fits to his own preferences)

I hope Enshuu plays a role next volume, preferably in Touma's favor.

A tsundere trap that calls him aniki
Because fukou da

You are evil user.
I like it

But thinking about it he already has imoutos, where you ask, well obviously mean the 8 dragon imoutos who are constantlyfighting for his affection with the yandere IB.

>Styil won't translate the date chapter
>js06 hasn't
Who do I have to pay

It's three irrelevant pages, you'll live.

>muh irrelevant
Insecure much?
You don't choose user. JS06 does.

>you'll live
I won't

If they're not irrelevant, why hasn't js06 done them yet? He's super fast

Insecure about what? I'm just saying it's not a big deal like you guys are making it out to be.

It barely can even be counted as a chapter

He has already done more irrelevant shit before and he is doing HO right now.

>he is doing HO right now
Well okay then
For all I know you're him without the trip but I still read HO, praise the work

This would actually kind of explain why she has almost nothing but Kihara thought patterns saved, but then a random Touma one is in there too. Of course she could have saved it or been told to save it by another Kihara as an anti-Kihara weapon since they are so damn afraid of him.

A beautiful and wealthy Norse princess with flawless, voluptuous figure, wonderful scent and long, platinum hair, calling Touma "ani-ue" due to her utmost respect for him. Deeply in love with him and understanding his struggle, she would do her best to support him, especially emotionally. Despite being younger, she would have a tender, motherly personality.

Later it would turn out that it was just an irreversibly lost gentle form of gluttonous, sadistic loli Magic God with unstable personality that causes instantaneous mood swings between tsun and yan extremes. On top of that she would be an absolute cheapskate, call Touma "kuso ani" and not give two shits about him or his feelings, while burying him under a mountain of unreasonable demands.
Also she would smell weird.

>Also she would smell weird.
You monster

smell weird
Have you lost your humanity?!
That is the only pleasure Touma is able to experience in his life, how can you even take that from him.

>loli magic god that smells weird

How can somebody possess so much evil? Touma would be begging Kamisato for a new world.

Index 3 soon for sure

Personally, I feel like Touma has changed a lot ever since NT9. And by change I dont mean just Trauma by looking at magic gods, I mean his overall personality, he seems way more fearful of things, like he needs at least 2 or 3 plans on the back of his head before he does something, he doesnt even let the anger get to his head anymore and just punch the guy, like High priest himself said. Othinus even had to give him a talk about how he should always use his fists and not weapons, a talk that Touma before NT9 showed he clearly never needed by forsaking the use of a gun against Thor.

Not to mention the huge amount of deadly techniques he made on the fly agaisnt high priest, that shit aint normal.

And another point i'd like to mention, in the last NT, Touma didnt punch yuuitsu and burst the words he wanted to say, I feel like Touma before NT9 would have done that without a second thought.

That's why he keeps on failing.

Trauma is supposed to be crippling, not a superpower

He's at a point where I can see three paths have appeared before him and he's being indecisive about it. The first path is to basically revert to his original method of doing things and basically turning his mind to steel. This will come with all the pain and misery associated with trying to understand his enemies. The second path is to employ different, more violent and effective methods that will cut people off or force them to become dependent on him and basically become Kamisato. His third path (and least likely considering how he is) is to go full madman, become a hostile tyrant that dictates lives and become something he so vehemently denied before.

In summary, he will either become the hero that saves people's worlds, the hero that saves peoples lives, or the "hero" that judges if you are worthy of saving. I like to call this the Choronzon route.

And NT9 basically made him feel like the third path and the first one are the same. Which makes him hesitant to take any and always trying to find a fourth path.

Anyone working on Accel or is it ded even with raws?

Might be waiting closer to NT17 cover time which is in a week and a few days? Also they were unexpected so the people that work on them may not have seen them yet

I think we have raws for chapter 27 and 28 but not for 26.

Don't we have 26 already

>the "hero" that judges if you are worthy of saving.
That's literally what Kamisato did.

And if Touma ever did that he could be well giving his farewell to his headcrab.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Summer_SS

While we're at it.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume12_Chapter_4

>Index end confirmed

Mikotofags BTFO.

>“And you can’t call it a date when we didn’t prepare anything in advance. We only stopped by here on the way back from doing battle at the special supermarket sale. That old woman shrieked at me and used her nails!! But it was I who left with the one-day offer of an industrial 50-pack of butter! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!”
Always has his priorities straight
>Object disguised as a meteor
Somehow I'm not terribly surprised, this volume is fucking crazy.

WWIII wouldn't be in a hypothetical season 3 unless they royally fucked the pacing.

So he really is holding back.

Wait, didn't that Indexfag from Twitter draw this?

That has to be the longest way to describe a boner I have read in my life

Is this really what happened in the manga?

A great time to be me.

Also expecting Styil Magnus' insight.

>Wait, didn't that Indexfag from Twitter draw this?
Yes. There is more I think.

This is the last one (5).

Someone post the other one.

Wait so do Touma and Index consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend now or is this just more of the endless fucking noncommittal shipper bait?

The latter obviously

Index probably considers herself somewhere in that level, but Touma doesnt. ( Memory wipe and shit.)

It seems to me that they actually acknowledge their closeness and special relationship, so that's already better than every other girl in the harem.

I should have figured. Progress never gets made in these types of series.
And it's people like you that enable this kind of shit.

Touma doesn't.

>Dropping objects from orbit
Absolute madmen.

Not quite.

But at least Touma is aware that other times they went out are more date than them going to fight for food at the market.

In short, there is awareness of each other but not crossing the line because Index is not for lewd and Touma might go wolf on her but suppresses it hard.

A kind of special relationship where actions weight more than words.

R.I.P

Touma doesn't think anything about romance at all when Index & he go for a date. Othi-chan is right!

>surprisingly skinny but also a little muscular
>little muscular
Fucking where? The guy's skin and bones in the illustrations.

Even if progress happened, it wouldn't be in a 3 pages bonus SS.

That happened in summer, so early in the series. He still had something to eat.

This is from the past when he still had food daily

Touma is still dense.

>Facepalms

>She did not seem aware that stopping there placed the butt contained in her wet swimsuit right at the pointy-haired boy’s eye level. Thanks to that, the exposed adolescence (i.e. the prototype Kamijou Touma that was prone to losing control) that he had supposedly sealed in the depths of his mind came dangerously close to popping back out like a cuckoo clock. The pointy-haired boy of chosen adolescence activated a surging big bang of the brain in order to thoroughly seal away that mental demon king.
He should just stop holding himself back already.

>Demon King Touma is a rapist

At least is a nice reminder.

Where is tripStyil?

Touma losing all control and becoming limb-exploder Rance when?

Why doesn't Bill Cosby just rape Touma?

If she doesn't the other ojous will.

Thanks js06

He killed himself.

>limb-exploder Rance
What does that means

What is the possibility of Touma getting suitable development in NT17?

Ars Magna is probably one of the most interesting spell, imagine having that kind of power.

>acupunctures neck
>"Season 3 NOW!"

Remember, it doesn't work in things you can't imagine or think are impossible

Nothing to worry about. I believe it'll be confirmed in less than two weeks.

I actually believe, user, your mind is weak

Who fucking knows man. We have to wait and see if Touma "showing this shitty world who he is" will stick or not and what crazy shit he will pull. I am hopeful personally, but I won't hold my breath. I am more curious to see if Fran will become an honorary bro or not.

Mikotoshitters btfo

Index end confirmed

I root for 10032

Well what the hell do people expect when her name is literally in the title?
I love Mikoto but she never even had a shot, only the illusion of one

Considering none of the more vocal and serious Mikotoshippers are here throwing tantrums, maybe you're right and everyone has accepted she is not going to get her prize and her fans aren't getting their ship. In actual canon I don't even see Mikoto having an illusion of a chance. All I see is "nope, kid, it sucks for you but you aren't catching up to him"

The illusion of her chance comes not from canon but the sheer amount of fanwank. No, an illustration of them standing together in canon doesn't count as "evidence of a ship" unless you're retarded

I guess it was moreso in the one-sided development of Mikoto realizing her feelings
Just enough to give shippers something to cling to but really nothing more than that
Honestly I'm of the opinion that if it isn't Index that wins, it'll be his right hand

I honestly think it'll be Index or death that wins. I don't say that because I like Index or have any investment in her winning for any reason you can think of for investment in a ship. I say it because it's genuinely what I see happening

I want Index to win but there's no need to bait out Mikotofags user. It just shits up a thread.

Let's discuss what Index and Othinus are up to while Touma is trying to not die from the Kamisato faction.

Assuring Aogami and Fukiyose he's not dead.

Truest nigga

Also, why is piic related's voice pure, unadultered sex?

I can't be btfo though user, I only ship for fun. If Mikoto wins, I win, if she doesn't win, then I don't lose either. On top of that, I have an endless supply of vanilla kamikoto doujins to fap to. I am indestructible.

How many times has Touma walked in on someone changing?

And when was the last time it happen in the novels? It feels like it's been forever due to how prominent it was in early Index.

Aogami probably knows he's harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids. Fukiyose must be a absolute mess right now though.

The fanservice died down as Kamachi started hitting his stride, though he seems to compensate with some of his other series instead.

90% of the times (off screen included) was Index to the point she lost the count.

>The fanservice died down as Kamachi started hitting his stride
>Literally the most recent novel has an excuse to do swimsuits in fucking December.
Nah he's just utilizing fanservice in different ways.

More like he found better ways to include his fanservice, the walking in while changing thing doesn't allow for time to admire.

>dat Index wanting him to notice her body
>Touma barely containing his lust throughout
So both of them really do want to fuck each other.

Belligerent sexual tension?

It's not as frequent though.

>yfw Index sleeping lewdly on Touma's bed giving extra space is her subtle invitation to Touma to fuck her already.

What other one?

>We only stopped by here on the way back from doing battle at the special supermarket sale. That old woman shrieked at me and used her nails!! But it was I who left with the one-day offer of an industrial 50-pack of butter! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!
Why is Touma so best?

Reminder that Yuiitsu making AC into an apocalypse setting and Kamisato dissapearing is Touma's fault for not shooting Yuiitsu

He's a loser and it's charming.

>Beating up old hags for food
Can anyone stop this urchin?

Well, looks like that illusion just got broken.

It didn't really add anything we didn't know, though.

The one from the same artist. Index without the wet shirt.

>everyone is so starved for content that a short scene like that is generating more discussion than the average manga chapter
wew

People actually like Index.

Speaking about manga chapters, shouldn't Accel spoilers be out by now?
Don't kid yourself.

Doesnt helps that Railgun might as well be bimonthly now

>yfw this happened so much Touma and Index can now walk naked around each other in the apartment with no problem
>Touma chastises Index for walking around naked and not closing the curtains, while he suppresses his Indexlust
>"But Touma~! It's so hot."
>Touma and index later stopped doing it because Othinus lives with them now so she won't think of them as weird

Only you.

>Implying Othinus isn't basically naked all the time too anyway

Just fuck her already.

What volume does the anime adaptation of Index ends? Just started watching the series so I know where I would continue

SS1, after volume 13. I'd recommend reading SS1 anyway so you can actually remember who the fuck is Hamazura before going to volume 14 and on.

Remember when people got hype for Railgun chapters?

They only managed to adapt 13 volumes?

>only
It was rushed as hell

I'm still enjoying it but I'll get hype again if we get another random cameo, or if sniper-chan comes back.

Kamachi went overboard with cameos and callbacks, delaying the damn plot. Of course, the story about the shota boy was not really interesting, feeling disjointed or separate from the overall arc, like a sidestory. In fact, all this little shits like Saten meeting Frenda, meeting Rakko, feel like a sidestory with the only thing barely connecting it to Dream Ranker are the damn Indian Poker cards.

As for NT, its direction is just so uninteresting after putting the magic gods in between the lines, and later getting rid of them in one stroke culminating in the least charismatic antagonists and villains ever written, Kamisato and MUH DOGE.

I hope Mikoto is ok

Mikoto will never be okay again, and it's all Touma's fault for forcing her into a situation where she needed to use the AAA.

Isn't the cameo parade Fuyukawa's doing? I'm sure it was mentioned before.

She still is popular on Japan enough to make it to the polls despite not appearing at all.

We've so high on cameos that even Scavenger managed to get in, might as well keep going since this isn't a Mikoto centric arc anyways. The Frenda chapters might be relevant later if the rensa meme theory is true.

>Frenda is the first actual Rensa and the final boss of the arc

Might as well put the Kiharas and Kumokawas in there.

Mikoto will always be ok, she has Level 5 Miki Armor

>Not Level 6

It can be promoted to level 6 when she inevitably survives whatever Aleister-kun throws at her next volume.

>Aleister steps on a puddle

>a puddle of his own piss and tube fluid after Laura sends him a text in the middle of bullying Mikoto saying that she's coming for him

Yuiitsu will make a cameo in Railgun and even introduce herself to Mikoto which is why she knows her name even though she wasn't there in NT15 when she told her name to Touma and co.

That's perfectly plausible. The Rensa project belonged to Yakumi who was being manipulated by Yuiitsu, so she can pretty much show up at any time now. Probably towards the end.

Modern Mikoto would trash Accel in a fight. Sorry but somebody had to say it.

>34 hours
>289/52/45
Getting ded-er.

Scans when? Haimura sure goes all-out when the illustration involves Index.

Ya'll niggers trying to make Yuiitsu the cause of everything happening in Raildex?

>Yuiitsu is the one who allowed Index to enter Academy City
>Yuiitsu is the one who had the Cult of Science to take over Misawa Cram School
>Yuiitsu made a thesis on how it would be super neat to have a network made up of Electromasters
>Yuiitsu is the one who suggested for Touma to go to the beach after defeating Accel
>Yuiitsu is the one who put the failure of the Level 6 Shift all on Amai Ao

The thing I listed was reasonable though, and she's played a part in almost every science-related event starting with NT4.

At the very least, she's the cause of every science arc in NT.

Is anybody reading Morning Star?

Yuiitsu is Accel's mother.

Hey, the artist is actually getting better.

>303 Posts
>48 IPs
Sasuga Raildexfags.

Is anybody reading MS?

>sephiroth
Haven't seen that referenced in a fucking long time in this series.

Have they revealed that Aogami is a level 5 yet?

What's with the popularity of Stiyl? As in, the trip Stiyl, not the character Stiyl.

People like to roleplay.

If that is the case, would people be fine with other roleplay-style trips?

No.

Well, fuck you, I'm going to start anyway.

dude's got brain damage from almost the start of the series remember?

Why is Sister Angelene so cute

He got brain damaged even before the start of the series. I can assume he even got one even before entering AC.

Memory loss shouldn't affect his judgement.

Cover and extended preview when?

Who?

Kamachi seriously needs to write a volume about Touma's birthday.
Though it might be predictable as fuck by now

>Touma gets exoskeleton upgrade simply by dumpsterdiving
Unlucky as fuck, man.

I honestly thought about Yomikawa

How do you handle fighting a magic god for so long, get repeatedly betrayed by the ones you love and only come out with a slight fear of magic gods? I understand Touma is something special and IB may have to do with it but shouldnt he be a little more traumatized, wary of people or something

Around the 7th in America, maybe a little earlier if it's a magazine month

His power of believing that everything gonna be daijobu in the end is stronger than all people itt combined and their belief in s3

Well, he was nearly murdered by a random guy that blamed child-Touma for his misfortunes. And he did talk/make a deal with IB. So, the answer is probably very likely.

I think Touma's been mind wiped/brain damaged so much because he's not human and wears a thin human shell that has its own consciousness and isn't fully aware something not human is really what he is. Whatever Touma really is doesn't want the thin human shell to know much.

Why is 10032 best?

If this "Touma is a human suit/vessel for some non human being" is true, the ending of the series will probably involve the human shell wanting to separate from or at least control the being.

She knew early on where her feelings laid unlike the Original. If only she didn't dropped off the face of the earth.

Interestingly, I have heard a peep off Himegami despite constant scenes in Touma's class. ;_;

Whatever being Touma is has to be at least magic god tier and have something to do with dragons (i.e. is an actual dragon, has a dragon form, can summon dragons, has dragon familiars, ect ect)

You guys know anything from any mythology that fits that?

Best misaka

>samefag

why are waifufags so shit

10777 is best main series clone.

>t. waifufag

Retard

Reminder that the clones will die

SEASON 3 NEVER

I HATE IT

>not even a real date
>but its still more than I'll ever get

I think the series will end with everyone dying and Touma resetting the world somehow and watching over everyone as a god

No, it ends with someone going back in time to becomes Touma's mother.

>a fucking battle bishop using a rosary as a weapon

Fucking kek. I study at a catholic university and I can't imagine those old men doing that.

What you replied to has more chance of happening than your useless meme vomit

Season 3 soon

>Not WORST

>main series
WORST was grown after LO and after the 20000

Saten when

The catholic church of anime are badasses

I can't help but think about that whenever we have masses

I feel that Touma get's an unfair rap for being an unrealistic or moralistic character. Because it's clearly established at the start of the series before he loses his memory that he is lazy as fuck and a huge fucking asshole. He starts off by trying to feed extremely spoiled food to a sister who comes to his house starving. It's only after he loses his memory that he starts acting like this knight in shining armor routine he does throughout, though that does get really fucking annoying at times, it is because he has literally become a baby with no reference on the world.

Am I wrong for thinking Index is best girl? She's cute

I want to hug a bloody Mikoto

Goes back to the OP, Touma is max fucked in the head because he has literally no real memories of anything.

No. Perfectly reasonable.

Do most people find Kuroko annoying? I do not

Only the meme police despises her.

Is this real or a bait?
Any sauce?

Only in the Railgun anime.

>imouto going on a cosmic tangent
Did they all forget that the guy is bleeding out or is he okay?

Learn the difference. I am a true Kamikotofag but I never complain when a ship teasing of any other girl not named Mikoto comes up. I let people who likes that girl sperg over it as much as they want to. It doesn't mean I like those girls or I stopped liking my ship.

I still keep hope for my ship to become real until the end (the END, not a SS) even if it is as hopeless as everybody claimed. But dude I don't throw shit at others girls in the process. Being a civil fan isn't a hard thing, they should try it.

>inb4 What are you saying, you're just another Mikotofag playing the victim
I wonder how butthurted some people would be and how many shitstorm haters would create if the SS date were about Mikoto and Touma instead.

Damn, I recall some of them whining about little things like Touma getting a bit aware of how Mikoto has become a good onee-san for her kohais, his way of thinking so much about her, as result they started shouting "OOC!!1! OOC!1!1!" at everything despite they knew it better than anyone what happened on NT15. Even they get mad at Mikoto's swimsuit description. I can not imagine it.

I find kuroko's obsession oddly cute, and that voice

You have it backwards. Rukia ended up with the red haired tattoo guy. Meaning index will get her memories back and remember her love for Stiyl. Orihime wanted to be strong enough to fight at Ichigo's side and uphold his ideals, like Mikoto.

Why is Mikoto so creepy?

Even before the AAA she frequently acted...predatory around Touma

I think you just listed the reasons.

>sample
Better than nothing, I guess.

Thanks, user.

>a four page ss generating this much anal disturbance
Sasuga Mikotofags.

Because she's a violent sadist, of course.

Reminder that LO and Worst's feelings for Accel are fake.

The violent sadist is Mugino. Although I'd add masochist to that list.

Simple, because she is a stalker and best is she is unaware of it.

Yeah that is right, She is not a super obsessed stalker but whenever she has time she is kinda stalking him, revisiting places where she met him, following him wherever he goes and that goes far beyond just wanting to help him or being at his side.

If she knew where he lives she would probably constantly visit the area.

Being from a girls school she also deosn't has any experience in how to act around boys, especially those she likes.
So she might orient herself on some shoujo comics and dramas, with how the heroine and hero meet and nearly every meeting is special, so her ignoring him riles her up even more.

But she does know where he lives.

Reminder that Index will regain her memories and then return to Styil's side.

Both seasons of anime were pretty weak. Does this become better later in ranobe?

Since when, if it was said forgot it but she wasnt there when he returned from his russia trip and Birdway, Accel and the rest was at his home.

Anyway she had no time for stalking yet but if she knows then she will be constantly around the area I bet...

The anime is missing alot of scenes and action, so yeah novel is better.

Misaka and others followed a drunk Touma to his apartment after being tasked by Birdway to apologize to all the girls he made worry, and had to be escorted away by Birdway's men, who got shocked by her.

>It's only after he loses his memory that he starts acting like this knight in shining armor
And the only reason he does that is because he thinks the old Touma was some kind of hero and was trying to act like him

You are right I forgot that they got up to his door even.

Still why did the other girls follow too, especially Musujime who dont even know him really, really had in memory that only Misaka followed him and he shook her off..

Because Touma forgot to turn his swag off.

NT2 a shit

How is your post related to my claim about people liking Index?
Wrong reply?

Except the action girl here is Mikoto while Index is the support, and Mikoto being shipped with the MC just like Rukia was with Ichigo. While both Orihime and Index represent for their MC their normal life once they go back home. Your comparison is off.
What Mikoto doesn't knows is he lives with Index.
She will have her biggest sperg time ever the day that happens.

Sorry, I forgot to quote in the most part of it.

But for the part of discussing in civil manner a chapter =/= liking the girl in my case, is meant for you.

Because at the core of the issue, everything was because of Othinus. Unlike other suffering repeating stories, Touma had a clear cause and enemy he could focus on. That and as we always say, he was never sane.

I don't get it.

>male beauty that could be adored like a Greek sculpture
Did narrator just have a sudden attack of BiriBiri Vision?

How the fuck is this trainwreck ln still going

Because it's not a trainwreck.

Mike Otto a best

It is actually interesting how Touma's savior progression is going. In OT it was, "I'll save everyone." Pre NT9 it was "I'll save everyone I possibly can." Post NT9 it has evolved into "I'll do whatever the fuck I want (still usually means saving people)". It is subtle but noticeable that he's getting more realistic.

Fuck off.

What's all this nonsense about Touma and dragons? The only reason Touma had any appeal at all was because he was a level 0 without any special flashy powers.

Just cut his left arm instead

Everybody is gay for Touma

It was originally from Blu-ray cover in first place.

Is there going to be another series stream before the festival on Sunday?

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

KANZAKI HELP! AHHHHHH! YOU MISSED FOUR! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!! KAAAANNNZAAAKIIIIII

KANZAKI HELP ME PLEASE SHE MEANS BUSINESS

SAVE ME KANZAKI

Get for Index 3 announcement this week.

ARGHHH KANZAKI HELP THEY'RE EXPLODING THINGS REALLY FAST

You better start praying Kamijou...Kanzaki will be here soon and you'll be sorry

Come on Kanzaki we have another mission

HOL UP GIRLS

Let me call Kanzaki first

Kamikoto a shit

KamisatoxMikoto OTP

>Touma saves Kakeru just in time for him come be a badass and save Mikoto from Crowley

What a twist

Touma wouldn't care lol

You'll be whining and shitting on the girl does win Touma just like the rest of the butthurt Mikotofags when she loses. Don't kid yourself

Kamikoto a cute and best.

Can't wait to see her lose and you cry like a bitch because you didn't get your shitty, unfounded ship

yes.

Touma having the hots for Index was known for long.

Ans this literally gives more chances for an Index End despite it's just a small SS.

Imagine how will it be in the main novel once it happens.

I don't expect Mikoto to win though, I just want it to happen. If it doesn't happen it's not going to cause me any real issues, or make me stop reading. You seem to be way more into this shipping thing than me anyways.

I'm not "into" shipping I just want Kamiikoto shippers to suffer and get BTFO.

What's his real plan?

To woo the bakery girl

To spread his dreams.

Lay low and gather Kamachi's abandoned characters to form a faction to oppose Aleister at the end.

>series full of special snowflakes
>best girl is just a quirky but normal girl
What did Kamachi mean by this?

Go away Nagai.

Now that I think about it, is Tsuchimikado the only member of the delta force to never have a single line in Railgun?

What is this expression trying to convey?

>Saiai will never be your imouto

Forgot about the dream thing. This really makes you wonder what the hell those two do behind closed doors.

Frustrated that she is enjoying it.

Lots of noise

Yeah it really makes you think.

anime only here did touma having amnesia ever pay off?

Could you repeat the question?

I would protect this level 0

You did enough Nagai.

There is a nutty sniper that may or may not be looking for her, she isn't safe.

Fuck off

Mikoto BTFO by 10032

>Mikotofags already showing their butthurt over a 3 page SS

They're gonna go nuclear if she gets BTFO in NT17

has kamachi gave an estimate of when this series ends?

No.

OT 22 was supposed to be somewhere near the midpoint

No, but If its just starting to get into end game then like 10 volumes

I think it'll end in about 2 1/2 years but I'm sure the "Kamachi never stops writing it won't wbd for another 10 years" camp will try to shout me down

Even if Index ends he most likely won't stop writing, it just would be another series, or rather several.

Do we have a page count on NT17? It may be short like NT16 if it's a direct (and I mean "literally picks up where NT16 left off" direct) but then again if it's really kicking off end game it might be longer.

I don't disagree with this. I just think he's gonna wrap up Index sooner than a lot of people here think. And that doesn't necessarily mean a terrible, rushed ending. Let's say Aleister says "fuck it, time for keikaku doori" in NT17. There's absolutely no reason Kamachi couldn't wrap it up by NT25 especially if he stayed focused.

Kamachi is probably the kind of guy to be sprawled out on his death bed surrounded by loved ones and family (if he ever makes time for that kind of thing), moments from passing, reaches out to his crying granddaughter, and tries to grab the pen and paper on the table next to her because he just had an idea for a short story. He will then promptly die before he finishes the first paragraph.

Kamachi is not really consistent with his page count, NT had volumes going with 250 pages and volumes with almst 470, that doesn't seem to affect the plot relevance of the volume at all.
The only thing that seems consistent is that the first volume of a two parter is shorter than the conclusion, so going by that, NT17 will probably be longer than NT16 and have 400 or so pages.

I am extremely sure that Index series still half way through the story.

If you think about, we are currently at December timeline. Index story will end at the deadline when Touma meets Index or Misaka at the bridge.

We still have like six months of timeline story worth to read.

>implying the bridge wont get destroyed soon
Kamachi said that he needs to try harder on destroying AC

>implying it won't end December 23th

What deadline are you talking about

Seriously what 6 month deadline is pulling out of his ass? A one year anniversary of July 19th? That hasn't been hinted or promised at. Christmas has though

>touma fully supports and ships it
>banters with the buttdevasted Fran and Salome
Nice

Funny thing is Mikoto probably would fall for him or any guy that rolls in to save her like a badass. Especially if he's someone that takes notice of her and actively tries to keep her on his stage

>Saiai notes that Maika is not against it
We all know what they're doing in there.

Also, I can't believe neither Touma or Index used an Indian Poker card yet. I want someone to look into their dreams, possibly someone who doesn't know either Touma or Index yet.

>Index ends
>goes full Lovecraft and allows everyone to make use of the universe he has created

Now that I think about it, where the fuck is Tsuchimikado? Is he dead?

>Go into Touma's dream
>Nothing but darkness expanding in all directions
>A witch-like silhouette appears in the distance
>Never wake up again

The bridge is Mikoto's special place

>this thread is still here

That sanctuary is gonna get destroyed.

I'd cumbuckets

It keeps getting revived by people trying to bait shippers.

Wtf I'm confused

Why is Kazakiri doing that ahegao face

She's climaxing via the power of science.

Fuck off and ignore the thread if you don't like it

10 years worth of AIM made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Kazakiri.

How would it be with Index? Magic? Money spend in food? Biting?

There's a difference between waiting to bait shippers into a war and wanting to tell shippers you think they're shit without caring if you get a reply

Whatever I said it is still speculation,I am referring to Kamachi filling up the remaining dates until July 19.

No you were pretty sure of yourself there.

I don't have evidence.That is why I said "speculation." But, I make my assumption of using the Calendar theory.

But you didn't say speculation in your first post here You were very sure of yourself. Next time don't do that without evidence

I come from fucking LONDON with a rune deck on my knee
I'm going to Academy City, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left
My rune cards got all wet
The bugs so hot, I jobbed to death
O Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

I had a dream the other night when everything was still
I thought I saw my Index a-coming down the hill
The urchin's head was in her mouth
A gleam was in her eye
Says I, I'm coming from the lea
Oh Index, don't you cry

Oh, dear Index
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from fucking LONDON
With a rune deck on my knee

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

I want to mindbreak Misaka into thinking she is a dog while she wears the AAA with my dick

AAAAAGGGHGHHHH HE'S GOT A DRAGON
IT"S NOT FAIR

>hurr durr you must hate a thread if you're commenting on how long-lived it is
wew lad, touchy much? I won't hurt your precious Raildex general

Also that calander has absolutely nothing to do with Kamachi's plans. He can end the series in one in universe day OR take 20 in universe years. It's up to him. That calander is fan made

AAARRRGGGHHH NOW I'M ON A VENDING MACHINE

I LOST MY SKIN SATEN
PUT DOWN THE BAT AND HELP ME FIND IT

KANZAKI MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

AASJFLKJBLK YOU GOT ME TOO

>Not Yuiitsu

I think that is just a misunderstanding. My apologies.

DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH KANZAKI DO SOMETHING

GET THIS PINK RUNT OFFA ME KANZAKI SHE'S ANNOYING

Finally, some spam to put this thread out of it's misery.

Elements can beat Stiyl discuss

THESE GOONS AREN'T TALKING KANZAKI
WHAT DO

There was nothing wrong with this thread. Bait/vitriol was mostly ignored.

STOP BEING A SLUT KANZAKI
WE'RE ON A JOB

ZW loli femdom gangrape doujins when?

Fuck off

ASHES TO ASHES

SAY WITH ME KANZAKI

ASHES TO ASHES

LOLIS MMM!

Never, no one cares. Have more boring Kamikoto shit

Kamikoto = Kamisato x Mikoto

AAARRGGGHHH KANZAKI WHERE ARE MY RUNES
URCHIN IS BULLYING MY INDEX

KANZAKI HEEEEEEELLLPP

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Mikoto can beat Silver Stars

STOP HOGGING ALL THE COOL ENTRANCES KANZAKI

While this would be hilarious I'm positive she'll end up with another guy that's not Touma regardless of whether or not it's Kamisato

White Queen is stronger than Magic Gods.

OI KANZAKI

THIS CUNT CLAIMS HE IS OUR SON
I'M HIS FATHER AND YOU'RE HIS MUM
HE CAME FROM THE FUTURE
WHAT DO

Why are the spinoff girls so much better than the recent LN girls? Estelle, Mitori, Rakko, etc. are top tier.

What is this, a Queen for ants?

Because Salome is a mass murderer

>Estelle, Mitori, Rakko, etc. are top tier
Yeah but its also lowbrow marketing
>look a crossover!
>p-p-p-please care about the Acceleartor manga guise ;_;
As someone said earlier ITT the cameos are killing the Railgun manga

HO S2 any day now. It'll still be great even if they don't reach the part that involves dropping objects from orbit.

Fuck off. It was good for the most part.

I hope Yuiitsu dies

I hope Yuiitsu lives and Mie is on the cover so I can rub it in everyone's face, that only I believed in her.

Is this for ants?

It got even better cause I showed up

its for your dick

Even Index 3 is more probable than Mie design

None of those girls listed are cameos baka

Why am I so fucking hot damn

>what is the idol manga
Ironically its better than his official manga

I doubt it'll happen, but the "Aleister steps in water/corners Mikoto in an iron building near a swimming pool" joke isn't as jokey as it sounds.

He's so powerful and Mikoto so weak he likely wouldn't care if she had an advantage like iron or water

But I believe in her too.

It's literally nothing
Urchin doesn't even wanna fug her, the humongous faggot
She should leave him and return to me

I came from the future and the surprise Kamachi announcement will be a new novel series, Im sorry but Index 3 never ever

BooBoo announcement soon, gotta cash in on that isekai fad

It's yet another spinoff with me as the main character

Finally a magic side spinoff series

Was this the only time Touma physically hurt Index?

I want to Touma to bully Scavenger leader and make her piss herself again.

>Wanting them to encounter the bully master.
You're fucking sick user.

Just cameo my shit up

Is Accelerator Idol canon?

Let's discuss.

I want GiTD to pleasure me for money, nothing sexual though

Girl in Dress and Rakko a cute. CUTE
>GiD has more relevance in a joke idol manga than in the main story
Bravo Kamachi

If they ever animate the idol manga it will be Raildex's version of Carnival Phantasm and the best thing in the franchise
>yfw that anime is announced at the Dengeki fest

>Touma dismembers a girl in his bathroom as he eats a sandwich
What kind of sick things would Touma do to the leader?

>Implying GiTD wasnt the real leader of SCHOOL and Kakine her marionette

I'd like Takahashi Rie to voice Rakko.

I can't believe Kamachi actually wrote that.
>Basically a prostitute
>But it's okay because there's no sex
>Kakine just goes "Oh."
>literally no reason to bring that up

Hold hands with her and tells her everything is gonna be okay if she changes for the better.

It's a clever way to abuse her power but it did feel out of place. Then again whatever storyline she might have had was thrown out the window along with Etzali and Awaki.

Good choice
The only choice

night faggots

Is there legitimately a Kamachi related announcement confirmed? Last I heard he had no stages but there were several announcements not tied to a stage.

On the off change there really is a Kamachi announcement confirmed and you guys aren't being total fuckwits, I'd say it's most likely "Index/NT is entering its final arc"

If there is a third series like some of you want, it might also be announced here too

>If there is a third series like some of you want
It won't happen

Upcoming announcement? Kamachi wins world record for most published light novels in a year.

I don't think so, I never heard that there would be anything, but I also didn't really check much.

I still say if one of the announcements that isn't tied to a stage IS Kamachi related, it'll be announcing that Index is either entering its final arc period or NT will end in a year or so and another title change in 2018

An announcement like that deserves more fanfare than a magazine page but less fanfare than an anime announcement

>"I don't think there will be any kind of announcement"
>posts troll image

>he still gets triggered over that
kill yourself

It's OK when it's the Queen, how can you say no to this smile?

I honestly don't see it happening either, unless this third series is intended to short and deal with nothing but endgame and whatever consequences end game has

You first faggot

How would you guys feel if there really was an announcement and it was "Index is entering its final arc and will reach its conclusion soon"

Wouldn't bother me at all, I'd just hope they let Kamachi go full Kamachi and have the series end with a fucking bang.

Wouldn't bother me a bit either. I'd be excited. I just hope there really isn't a third series. It doesn't need to be either rushed or dragged out. Despite people saying there's so much to cover, I think a third series (especially one with 20+ novels like OT and (I assume) NT) would be dragging it out needlessly. A short 3rd series might work but I don't know

Rather than a third series, a set of side story chapters like ZW has would be good to start addressing abandoned points and characters.

If they cut NT off at 18 or 19 and started a third series and ran it 10 volumes or less that might work

In fact, it might even have some unconventional uniformity

>OT with 20+ novels
>NT with 10+ volumes
> third series with 5+ volumes

Maybe, but that would be just ending the series with NT and addressing interesting but in the end abandoned plot points. And maybe even tell us what happened to the characters not mentioned in the main novels

I think it'd be really neat if NT was wrapping up and just before it ended, they announced s3 as a 3 cour that would finish off OT. The message would be "no more Raildex anime after this for real, read NT if you wanna know the full ending". Kamachi could release SS volumes with BDs for a while. But of course since this makes sense and would make money it wont happen

This would send the series off with a bang and put it to rest nicely.

What were SCHOOL like as a team? Professionals with minimal interaction or friends?

Birdway spin-off fucking when?

Never shes not important

Kakine appears to treat them well but they're not friends at all. Yobou still has PTSD from their fight, girl in dress is the second in command but manipulates all of them, and Rakko just likes killing.

Kamikoto a shit

I want himegami to win

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY HE'S REALLY TRYING TO KILL ME

ARRRRGGGHHHH NOT THE DRAGON

THIS IS MY RUNE. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

MY RUNE IS MY BEST FRIEND. IT IS MY LIFE. I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE. WITHOUT ME, MY RUNE IS USELESS. WITHOUT MY RUNE, I AM USELESS.

I MUST CAST MY RUNE TRUE. I MUST CAST HOTTER THAN MY ENEMY, WHO IS TRYING TO BURN ME. I MUST BURN HIM BEFORE HE BURNS ME. I WILL.

BEFORE GOD I SWEAR THIS CREED: MY RUNE AND MYSELF ARE DEFENDERS OF MY COUNTRY, WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR ENEMY, WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE. SO BE IT, UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE. AMEN.

ALSO FUCK THE SCAVENGERS DESU

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
KANZAKI HE'S HURTING ME

I WANT TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR
I WANT TO BASK IN THOSE CHEERS

NEVER FEAR
STIYL IS HERE